Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577188 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:30:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation  (Read 54881 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2023, 01:47:11 am »
Oh, she said the thing, she said the thing! But seriously, the way Kevin treated Tammy in the last chapter, I think the fact that she still wants to do this for him, maybe not for him anymore, but for her, to prove she can, I hope she doesn't use that new muscle and strength to hurt him, like other girls in your stories seem to love to do. He did say he was sorry, and he's generally a nice guy. He just made one slip up because of the craziness of the situation. But the way she was cold to him, the way she talked to him, I don't feel that she's doing this out of her infatuation for him anymore, but to show him up and to beat him up when she's done. It's a shame if that's the way the story goes. But I will still check out the updates in hopes that's not what happens. k+!

This is looking to become one of your all times best. I love that Tammy's already decided that he won't be able to keep up with her.

Thanks. This story will have more complex characters and relationships than my other stories. Although that is a pretty low bar to clear. :)

Forum Saradas

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2023, 01:48:50 am »
Chapter 6

The lunchroom was packed as always, and I joined line at the burger station where Tammy and I always got our lunch. But Tammy didn't wait in line with me. Instead she went to the salad bar and piled her tray with greens, raw vegetables and grilled chicken. She got through the lunch line at least five minutes before me, but by the time I got to the table she had barely made a dent in the pile of food before her. “Wow,” I said. “That's a lot of food. But I guess you're bulking up, right?”
       Tammy nodded silently as she carefully chewed each bite. The silence was super awkward, so I tried to keep the conversation going. “So, uh, what are your macros?” I asked.
       Tammy finished chewing her last bite then answered without looking at me. “I'm consuming roughly 10,000 calories per day with 40% coming from lean protein, 40% from slow carbohydrates, and the remainder from healthy fats. Of course in order to accommodate that much food I'm relying heavily on liquid calories such as protein shakes and smoothies.”
       I couldn't believe my ears. That was nearly a week's worth of calories for a girl Tammy's size! “Wow,” I said as I looked at the mountain of food on her plate, “No way I could eat that much.”
       “I don't think that you could either, Kevin,” she said. “Perhaps that's why your gains in skeletal muscle mass have been suboptimal over the past few years.”
       The bluntness of Tammy's comment stung. But as always, she was right. I had put on 15 pounds of lean muscle over the past 3 years, but most of that had come last year, thanks to having a bad diet and poor form in the weight room when I started lifting. “I, uh, got off to a slow start,” I said. “But it looks like you've got a much more rigorous program than I had when I started lifting.”
       “Yes,” Tammy said. “I do. Now I hope you'll forgive me if I disengage from this conversation. I need to finish my lunch quickly so I can get to the weight room. My lifting program requires targeting certain muscle groups in ways that can only be accomplished with specialized machines, which I don't have access to at home where I do my morning and evening lifting.”
       “You're lifting 3 times a day?” I asked in shock.
       Tammy nodded, but said nothing as she continued to methodically make her way through her lunch, her eyes focused straight ahead as if I weren't there.

That night I pre-ordered a copy of a game that Tammy and I had been eagerly awaiting for months, and I texted her a picture of the email confirmation, but she didn't write back. I had trouble getting to sleep that night, not just because I was worried about my friendship with Tammy, but also because I was worried about her health. If she was eating 10,000 calories a day she was going to get sick. And if she was lifting 3 times a day she was going to get hurt. I thought about telling her parents, but her dad was such an imposing alpha male that I was afraid to even speak to him, and her mother was so sexy that she intimidated me even more. So I tossed and turned until I finally got to sleep.

Over the course of the week, Tammy's anger waned and we started to talk again, but things were different. She didn't laugh at my jokes anymore, and she didn't blush when our eyes met. Still I was happy to have my best friend back. And more importantly she seemed to be in good health.
       She was still drinking protein shakes all day and eating a mountain of chicken and vegetables and lunch, and judging by how little time she spent on social media or gaming I assumed she was still spending a ton of time in the gym. I kept expecting to see her develop a bloated belly due to all the food she was eating, but any changes in her body were well hidden in her baggy frumpy clothes.
       In fact, nothing seemed to have changed at all. She didn't limp when she walked or move gingerly when sitting down, as you would expect from someone who just started a super intensive lifting regimen, and she didn't belch or groan as you would expect from someone consuming 5 times their normal caloric intake. She seemed suspiciously like the same old Tammy Terwillger.
       And then, on Saturday afternoon, Tammy sent me a text message for the first time since Tuesday afternoon. Once again it was a picture of her tiny feet standing on a bathroom scale. But this time the digital screen read '101 lbs'.
       “What the hell?” I asked myself aloud.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2023, 04:26:44 am »
6 pounds, so 44 pounds to go, she might get there faster than expected. We'll see, I can't wait to see what happens next! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2023, 01:25:32 am »
Chapter 7

The second week of school was about ready to begin as I ran downstairs on Monday morning. As I stepped outside, Tammy Terwilliger was waiting to walk to school with me, as she was every school day for the past 10 years. But this time she was doing bodyweight squats on my front porch, the contents of her backpack rattling as she bobbed up and down with metronomic precision. “Good morning Kevin,” she said. “You're nearly 3 minutes early this morning. And you ran down the stairs. Are you excited for something?”
       “No,” I said. “I just thought that, uh, I might be running late.”
       But the truth was that I wanted to see Tammy, or rather to look at her. The implication of the picture she sent me on Saturday was that she had gained 6 pounds of muscle in less than 5 days. That much extra weight—be it muscle, fat or even water—should be immediately noticeable on a girl her size. But she looked exactly the same as she had the week before.
       Well, except for one thing. Instead of her blocky old glasses with a pair of horn-rimmed frames that looked halfway modern and halfway retro. “Hey, uh, new glasses?” I asked. “They look nice.”
       “Thank you, Kevin,” she said as we began walking. “I built an AI model to scan the internet for every available make of eyeglass frames and index them against my facial geometry to identify the aesthetically optimal option. Fortunately, my optometrist had said frames in stock.”
       “Well, uh, they look nice,” I said again.
       Now I was really confused. I had known Tammy since Grade 3, and she had never shown the slightest interest in fashion. In fact, the kids in town were so used to her tangled mess of black hair, frumpy clothes and oversized glasses that it was her signature look. Heck, in Grade 6 Lizzie Munsch, the school bully, dressed up as Tammy for Halloween. Now all of a sudden she was changing.

The second week of school flew by, and each morning Tammy was there to greet me as always. And each morning she was doing bodyweight squats on my front porch. And each morning on the way to school I snuck glances at her body to see if I could spy any sign of a change.
       Then, on Thursday night I got another text from Tammy. Once again it was a picture of her feet on the bathroom scale. But this time the digital screen read '113 lbs'.
       “No way,” I said aloud as began pacing back and forth in my room. “What's she up to?”
       Several possibilities crossed my mind. She could have photoshopped the numbers on the scale, or she could be holding weights in her hands. But one thing was for sure: Tammy Terwilliger did not gain 18 pounds of muscle in 10 days. It just wasn't possible. Tammy was up to something, and I was going to find out what it was.

On Friday morning, as we walked to school, I turned to Tammy. “So, how's the weightlifting going?” I asked. “I guess you're making progress.”
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy said flatly. “As evidenced by the pictures that I have been sending you, I am adding lean muscle mass at an extremely rapid rate, and am well on pace to gain 50 pounds by the time of the Homecoming Dance, as per the terms of our deal.”
       “So, uh, can I see your muscles?” I asked.
       Tammy's eyes widened at my request, and her cheeks reddened. But then, as she slowed to a stop, a smirk danced across her face. “Why do you want to see my muscles, Kevin?” she asked.
       “Oh, uh, no reason,” I asked. “It's just, you know, since we have that deal, and everything.”
       Tammy turned away, began walking and smirked again. “That wasn't part of the deal, Kevin,” she said. “However, if you would like to raise the stakes, I have a proposition for you. We will compete across 3 exercises. If you can outperform me in at least 2 out of 3, you may see my muscles. But, if you cannot, you must kiss me on the lips.”
       I smiled, but held back my laughter. Tammy was a scrawny girl nearly a foot shorter than me who had been lifting for less than two weeks. There was no way she could outlift me. She was definitely up to something. “Which exercises do you have in mind?” I asked, skeptically.
       “You may choose the exercises,” she said, extending her hand. “Now, do we have a deal?”
       “We have a deal,” I said, and shook her hand.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2023, 05:04:02 am »
The deal will be fun and happy to read when she outmuscles him

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2023, 05:33:27 pm »
Chapter 8

As we waited for first bell to start, everyone was checking their phones and making small talk. Everyone except for Tammy, of course, who was studiously speeding through the day's lesson in her book. Then she got a tap on her shoulder from a beautiful Persian girl named Azita who was the star decathlete on the track team. “Tamara, your new glasses are lit,” she said.
       “Thank you, Azita,” she said. “And thank you again for helping me with my box squats.”
       Then the bell rang, and class began. “So, uh, you're going by 'Tamara' now?” I asked Tammy.
       “Yes,” she said. “I don't feel the diminutive form of my name to be appropriate, as I am a young woman, not a little girl. I am a strong young woman, I might add, as you are soon to see evidenced.”

The rest of the school day flew by as I thought about what kind of trick Tammy had cooked up. Soon we were walking down the steps to her basement. “Wow,”I said. “This is a nice gym.”
       That was an understatement. Tammy's basement had clean white rubberized floors like a real gym, and it was loaded with equipment. It was a much better setup than I had. “Well, Kevin,” she said as she set down her backpack. “Which exercises do you choose for our competition?”
       “Let's start with pullups,” I said as I approached the pullup bar.
       I was pretty good at pullups so I knocked out 15 before I dropped to the floor, although the last 2 were pretty sloppy. My arms and lats were screaming as Tammy stepped under the bar. “This was a poor choice for you, Kevin,” she said as she looked at the bar that hung 4 feet above her head. “My lower body weight and and shorter arms give me a mechanical advantage over you in pullups.”
       “We'll see,” I said. “Say, that bar's pretty high up there, do you need some help getting-”
       Before I could finish my sentence Tammy sprang upward and wrapped her hands around the pullup bar, her body steady and straight as if she had done this a thousand times. Then to my surprise she began to knock out pullups with fluid precision, one after another, until she reached 20.
       I was stunned. I had known Tammy since we were kids, and had been in gym class with her off and on the whole time. She'd never shown she slightest proclivity for athletics, and now after less than 2 weeks of weight training she was cranking out strict pullups like a machine. It didn't make sense.
       Dropping to the ground, Tammy flashed a confident smile. “It appears that I have won the first round,” she said, showing no signs of exertion. “Which exercise should we do next?”
       “Uh, bicep curls,” I said, choosing an exercise where guys always outperformed girls.
       I quickly started loading up the barbell. 95 pounds was my max, and even if I could only get 1 rep, there was no way Tammy could move that much weight. Heck she only weighed 95 pounds—until  last week, anyway. It was a struggle to get the bar up, and my form was a little shaky, but I completed the rep. “Okay Tammy, let's see you top that,” I said as I set the bar down.
       “I prefer to be called Tamara, as we discussed earlier today in history class,” she said flatly as she grabbed a pair of 2.5 pound plates and slipped them onto the barbell, bringing it to 100 pounds.
       I watched carefully as Tammy set her feet, squatted down and grabbed the bar. Rising to her feet, she inhaled sharply. Then, to my amazement, she began to curl the barbell upward, her form perfect as she smoothly brought it to her chest, then slowly lowered it. And then she did it again. And again. And again. By the time she stopped after 4 perfect reps, my jaw was hanging wide open.
       I was stunned. I had known Tammy since we were kids, and she had arms like twigs. But now all of a sudden she was curling a 100 pound barbell for 4 reps with perfect form. It didn't make sense.
       Setting the barbell easily down, Tammy smiled. “It appears that I am victorious,” she said. “I'll admit this isn't where I imagined our first kiss happening, Kevin, but nonetheless I am excited.”
       I stared at Tammy in confused silence. She still looked like the same gawky girl that I had always known, but she had just done more pullups and curled more weight than most of the guys at school could manage, all without breaking a sweat. This was obviously some kind of trick, and my mind raced to think of what exactly she had done. Magnets in the floor? Some kind of harness under her clothes? It just didn't make sense. “Tammy, I don't know what you're up to,” I said, “but I'm not-”
       But before I could finish, Tammy pounced, leaping onto me like a wild animal. I fell backward onto the padded floor of the basement. Our faces were inches apart, and I could see her eyes twinkling mischievously behind her glasses. “Call me Tamara,” she breathed in a low, silky voice.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2023, 05:34:19 pm »
The deal will be fun and happy to read when she outmuscles him

I hope it didn't disappoint. :)

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2023, 09:19:41 pm »
Wow. I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Tamara is a great character, her intelligence and dedication is awesome.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2023, 05:06:10 am »
Yeah, I'm really liking where this is going, love to see Tamara gaining in confidence, strength, and size. I hope she doesn't stop at 50 pounds, hope she goes until she reaches the limits of her muscle growth potential. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2023, 10:31:59 pm »
Ha LOVE it.  In two weeks, Tamara is already banging out more pullups and curling more weight than most men can do.  She will be super-human 2/3's of the way before prom ...

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2023, 03:56:49 am »
Chapter 9

I barely had time to catch my breath before Tammy pressed her lips against mine, and I was shocked to find that mine puckered in response, as if out of a deep instinctive reflex. I could feel her body pulled tightly to mine as she pressed harder, her tongue darting back and forth, and after what seemed like minutes she finally pulled away, a dizzy smile on her face as she straddled my waist.
       My mind was racing. I just had my first kiss, and I had shared it with Tammy Terwilliger, the dorkiest girl in town, and the last girl on earth that I would have chosen. I was horrified to think what would happen to my reputation if my classmates found out about the kiss―or even worse that Tammy was apparently stronger than me. “Well, uh, I guess that's it,” I gulped as I sat up. “I should really get-”
       But before I could finish, Tammy put her hands on my shoulders and slammed me back to the ground and planted another kiss on my mouth, even longer and more passionate than before. I put my hands on her shoulders to push her away, but she grabbed my wrists and forcefully pinned my arms to the ground, her tiny fingers clamped tight with a surprising amount of strength. Tammy giggled as she forced her tongue into my mouth, her lips continuing to squeeze against my own.
       I was nearly out of breath when pulled her face away and sat up, releasing my wrists and placing her hands gently on my chest. “You'll have to forgive me for getting carried away,” she said in a sultry smoky voice, her face blushing and her breathing heavy. “I know the terms of our competition stipulated a single kiss, but ever since I began my weightlifting regimen my libido has intensified dramatically, and controlling it has become increasingly difficult. I hope I didn't hurt you.”
       “N-no,” I stammered, blushing with embarrassment. “It's OK. But I really think-”
       But before I could finish Tammy began to squeeze my waist between her thighs. “Although, for all practical purposes it doesn't really matter what you think,” she said, licking her lips. “I'm stronger than you are, and I can anything I want with you. Anything. Oh it's all so exciting, I just love being strong!”
       A mischievous smile spread across Tammy's face as she squeezed her thighs together more tightly. Her legs were strong, really strong, and I let out a yelp of pain and put my hands against her knees to try and force her legs apart, but she snatched my wrists again and hurled her body forward, slamming me to the ground once again. Before I could catch my breath, she leaned over and planted yet another long, sloppy kiss on my lips, moaning softly as she did.
       Then I felt the pressure on my waist diminish as she thankfully let her thighs slacken. But my relief turned to shock as she began grinding her hips against mine as she continued to mash her lips into mine. My brain was awash with hormones, I was hot and cold all at once, and I didn't know how to react. So I went into panic mode and my instincts from wrestling took over.
       I planted my left foot and, taking advantage of the weight disparity between us, bucked up and rolled over. I was now on top of Tammy, up on all fours, and ready to make my escape. But before I could stand, Tammy wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my sides, pulling herself tight against me, giggling with glee as she peppered my face and neck with kisses. I tried to rise up, but she hooked her legs around mine and stretched me out, pulling me down on top of her, squeezing me so tightly with her arms that I could feel her nipples poking into my chest, as hard as marbles beneath her thick frumpy pullover. I grabbed her arms around the elbow and tried to pull them loose, but her arms were shockingly strong, and with my compromised leverage I couldn't budge them even an inch. “Tammy what are you doing?” I begged.
       “I'm done being Tammy,” she said, her voice growing smoother and deeper as she spoke. “I'm Tamara now, and Tamara takes what she wants. And I want you, Kevin Temple. I have so many plans for us.”
       “OK, uh, Tamara,” I I gulped. “But my parents are expecting me, and I really have to get-”
       Then the sound of the door opening echoed through the basement, and we both froze. “Tammy are you down here, honey?” called the booming voice of her father.
       Instantly we were both on our feet. “Yes, dad. I'm just showing Kevin the gym,” Tammy called, her voice once again shrill and nasally, as her father's hulking frame descended the stairs.
       “I-I was just going,” I stammered, afraid to look at the towering mountain of muscle.
       “Good idea,” he said with a chuckle as he slapped me on the shoulder. “I know what happens when boys and girls your age are alone together.”
       “Kevin was a perfect gentleman,” Tammy said, a mischievous twinkle still in her eyes.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2023, 07:35:53 am »
Fuck this is getting REALLY GOOD

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2023, 08:26:43 pm »
Agreed agreed, and you seem to be adapting pretty flawlessly to a more romantic context.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2023, 08:55:21 pm »
This is SO good, Tammy is such a great character already!  :clap:

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2023, 11:33:04 am »
I think that this is the most enjoyable story of yours I’ve read - appreciate that’s a personal taste thing on my part, but I’m enjoying the characters too and their relationship is super fun and well described :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View