Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577216 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 12:24:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied  (Read 15914 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2023, 01:34:56 am »
Chapter 13

My victory lasted for about two seconds.
       Suddenly, I felt Lizzie's thighs clamp around my waist, squeezing me so tight I cried out in pain as she began to rotate her hips to the left. At the same and she grabbed my left arm at the elbow and shoulder and began to twist my upper body in the opposite direction. In a second I was on my side, and in another second she was on top of me with my arm bent painfully over my shoulder. “How are you... so... strong?” I cried out.
       “You didn't know that cheerleaders lift weights?” she cackled. “I'm in the gym two hours every day, and I'm not in there to check out the other girls's asses. Well, I am in there to check out asses, actually. But I also pump iron. Maybe not as much as Coach Kelly or Kimiko or Megan, but more than enough to handle a sack of crap like you.”
       As Lizzie jerked my arm back and over, I turned away from the pain and kept turning, and soon I was laying on my stomach. I may not have been a black belt in Judo or Jiu Jitsu, but I had seen enough MMA to know that I just made a big mistake. Almost instantly, I felt Lizzie's arm slither under my chin as she applied a rear naked choke. I could feel her bicep digging into my neck, hard as a rock, as if I needed another reminder that she had powerful muscles underneath those sexy curves. I pulled at her elbows anyway, but my arms were still depleted from armwrestling Kimiko, and all I was able to do was make her laugh. “God, you're such a pussy,” she snorted as she slowly tightened her choke hold. “Speaking of which, do you smell that beautiful aroma drifting through the air? Mmmm, I sure do. That's the smell of Becky's pussy getting wet as she watches me dominate you. I'll bet she's staring at my ass right now, rubbing her juicy little clit and thinking about all the nasty, kinky things she wants to do with me, after we hop in the shower to wash your blood off my hot, hot body.”
       I bellowed in anger and tried to thrash around and throw Lizzie off my back, but she had all of her weight planted on the small of my back, and all I could do was squirm. “Remember our deal, Chad?” Lizzie said, speaking softly into my ear so I could feel the warmth of her breath. “Remember what I said I was going to do?”
       I felt blood pounding in my head, and even though I wanted nothing more than to keep fighting, and throw Lizzie off my body and pound her into a bloody pulp, I knew that wasn't going to happen. So I tapped my hand on her arm three times. “Uh no,” she laughed. “You think you get tap out, after all that trash you talked? No, the only way you're walking out of here is if you do exactly what I tell you to. Do you understand?”
       “Yes,” I squeaked.
       “Good,” Lizzie cooed. “Now tell me. What I am going to do to Becky?”
       My lips trembled and I began to cry, but I knew I had to answer. “Wreck her pussy,” I sobbed.
       “But that's not all I'm going to do, is it?” Lizzie asked. “What else am I going to do to her?”
       “Break her heart,” I bleated. “You're going to wreck her pussy and break her heart.”
       “And there's nothing you can do to stop me,” Lizzie said with a cackle as my vision grew faint. “Oh and Chad, one more thing.”
       “What?” I whimpered. “What do you want?”
       “Welcome to Flexington High,” she said.
       And then everything went black.

THE END

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2023, 03:52:29 am »
Good way to end this part of the story, after all, Chad deserved what he got. Lizzie may not be likeable, but Chad was far less likeable than her, so yeah. Looking forward to seeing what you do in the next part. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2023, 10:56:15 am »
Wow, this was so good!  :bravo:

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2023, 05:58:15 pm »
 :clap:

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2023, 07:42:24 am »
Unbelievably hot story!! I am dying to read more. It reminds me of the time

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2023, 05:29:32 am »
What a great story. And so I hope for more

Online Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2023, 08:38:47 pm »
Loved this story! You are such a great writer,  where can I find more? (Keeping in mind I'm already caught up on Flemington High Part 2, and AXIOUSLY awaiting the rest!)

Offline ravanin

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2024, 05:39:41 pm »
I kinda like this one better than the sequel

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View