Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577221 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:11:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Story: Passing on a Passion  (Read 22410 times)

Offline JamesACole

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New Story: Passing on a Passion
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2023, 10:05:51 pm »
Okay, I need to comment on this and I don’t comment on this site a lot. But this is something special. Even though this is just a muscle kink site. This story is so beautifully written with really great characters. Representation which is incredible and is shaping up to be a brilliant story which will go down as one of the best on this site. I’m talking along the lines of My Wife Jennifer. Even though it will be for different reasons. Thank you for this this has so far been brilliant.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2023, 10:37:54 pm »
Okay, I need to comment on this and I don’t comment on this site a lot. But this is something special. Even though this is just a muscle kink site. This story is so beautifully written with really great characters. Representation which is incredible and is shaping up to be a brilliant story which will go down as one of the best on this site. I’m talking along the lines of My Wife Jennifer. Even though it will be for different reasons. Thank you for this this has so far been brilliant.

I'm being totally honest here, your comment is bringing tears to my eyes. Thank you so much. Just hearing that people love what I've written makes it all worth the effort and really keeps me motivated to finish and pass through the parts I really struggle to write. I do hope people enjoy the rest. And for making me smile and tear, I'll drop the next chapter early.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2023, 10:38:54 pm »
Chapter 7

It wasn't a big party, there were only 9 of us attending. Not a big group but it was the 'inner circle', all people who knew about the treatment. Well, all except one. When we got out of the elevator, we were greeted by a big man with dark hair wearing a black suit. He dressed like a professional bodyguard, he even had sunglasses sitting in his pocket. He was taller than James but significantly less muscular. James was in a casual affair by the way. What should have been a lose fitting, short sleeved shirt and some miracle shorts that somehow wrapped around his colossal quads.

The man in the suit introduced himself as Mike, a friend of Rich who also worked as his private security. Rich later joked that he was the secret 6th member of the team. Always running errands for Rich, even getting some of the 'cloak and dagger' stuff we use. Mike started taking the treatment a few weeks after I had started. He said he had to to take it since it would be embarrassing to call himself a bodyguard when he was so much smaller than his “protectee”. He was definitely on his way to being at least as big as James at the time. He got bigger than that I'll tell ya. Definitely no embarrassing himself by being smaller.

Rich and the others heard our introductions with Mike and called us over. Everyone from the team was already here except for Wicks. Rich asked if we both arrived at the same time and that's when we made our big announcement. Rich was surprised to hear the news while Alan and Amanda were practically screaming 'about time you guys got together'. That's when some else I didn't recognise brought over drinks.

Amanda and I weren't the only woman at the party, although I was clearly the biggest. Rich's assistant and Mike's fiance Sameen had brought over the drinks. She started the treatment at the same time as Amanda, about 3 months ago a little after her fiance. She seemed interested in the muscles of the guys but was also unsure about big muscles on women so it was unclear to anyone how big she would want to grow. The 3 of us girls really hit it off, although Amanda had known Sameen for a few years. We sort of became a little trio over the next few months, Cassi, Mandy and Sami. Our little trio did later double in size but that's a later story.

While Mandy and I were getting familiar with Sami, Wicks buzzed in, late. He came out the elevator barely on his feet, arm draped over this big, well by normal standards, hairy man. He was about as tall as Rich and Adam at around 6' and less muscular than Mike, let alone James. He introduced himself as George, a community carer worker. He said we was used to helping people around like this while looking at Wicks, a subtle smile across his face.

We were actually a little surprised that Wicks was drunk. Not that he wasn't a drinker but a side-effect of the treatment was a crazy tolerance to alcohol that we'd all experienced by now. At another party we tried to see how much booze it would take to get James drunk but after 3 bottles of hard whiskey and some shots of heavy spirits, he only started to feel sick more than drunk. Wicks was, and still is, significantly smaller than James though. But it's still a mystery to how he got so drunk. Thankfully for Wicks, we also sober up very quickly too.

I should probably give an update the guys physiques, they do change often after all. But I'll start with the girls. Mandy and Sami were starting to develop some cute biceps and had great definition in there legs as their muscles tightened and become more dense. Mandy's a bit more than Sami's. Sami loved dancing, she even went to classes with Mike. This was her primary form of exercise at that time. Mandy loved skiing, not the most commonly done activity so she was mostly joining Alan at the gym for her workouts.

Alan was bulking up fast. He was practically the same size as Rich now who had only grown a bit bigger over the past five months. Although not the biggest guys in the room, let alone the world, the 2 of them could hold up in a bodybuilding contest if they just shed some fat.

James was clearly the biggest guy here and at this point was starting to make heavyweight bodybuilders look small. His arms and legs could barely fit into most standard clothing with his bulging biceps, colossal triceps and quads so big his shorts looked ready to split open.

Wicks was still the smallest; now both in height and musculature, even when you add me and the 2 new guys in to the group. Instead he was super shredded, and I mean beyond shredded. An anatomy chart had less detail than his lean muscles. This was his ideal physique, so 'why change it?' he'd ask.

Mike was actually the tallest of the group, despite not even finishing his 2nd puberty growth spurt. I think he was about 6' 4” or 6' 5” at the time but he didn't even come close to Rich and Alan on muscle size. I couldn't see exactly how big he was until later that night but his shoulders were clearly narrower than the other guys. It was confirmed later on that night.

George was shorter than James' height of about 6' 2-3” and James just totally outsized him everywhere. But outside of our group, he'd be a very big guy. He was also the hairiest. I'm not into overly hairy guys, sorry. He was also the only one not to have started the treatment. I kept thinking of Wilks 'Frankenstein' joke whenever I looked at him. He was so much bigger than any of the guys before their enhancement.

We all introduce ourselves to George and the atmosphere was all smiles and jokes. The atmosphere was great, especially with drunk Wicks, that was until Rich silenced us all. He said something along the lines of having George sign an NDA if he wanted to stay any longer. We all knew what this meant and why it was asked but Wicks got angry, drunk angry. Nobody else was asked to do this he shouted but Mike and Sami both spoke up. The explained that they'd already signed NDAs about this. George spent the next few minutes calming Wicks down after deciding to sign it.

George and Wicks didn't stay together after this night but got back together and even settled down together. George was actually really good for him. Wicks is bi-polar, and had some seriously dangerous manic episodes in the past. He's such a fun and lovely guy but before he and George settled down, we really worried about him. The two of them are great together and I'll spoil this, George really became Wicks' monster. A true gentle giant he is.

After that unpleasant moment, we all chilled out again. Chatted with each other, had some drinks. It was a nice evening until somebody suggested arm wrestling, I'm pretty sure it was Mandy. She always like starting trouble. This got most of the boys fired up but James and I just went off to the sidelines as people got a table ready.

Rich and Mike got things started. Body guard versus guarded body. Mike finally took his jacket off and even rolled up his sleeves. Rich just flexed his arms in his polo shirt to show off before sitting down. The match wasn't even close. Rich played with Mike for a bit before slowly lowering his arm to the table.

We all had a good chuckle as Alan went up to bat against Rich. Now this was a close match. Both arms, locked together, biceps bulging. It was clearly an even match in strength and it all went down to technique, where Rich just managed to slowly lower Alan's arm. You could see the struggle on Rich's face as he fought for that win.

Rich tried to help his boy Mike out by getting him a match with Wicks, but Wicks immediately shot him down. Too afraid the strain would 'bulk up' his arm or something and ruin his 'perfect' physique. George decided to step up for his man Wicks, even though he doesn't like confrontation, but I think we all had a bad feeling about this.

Mike crushed George in the fastest win of the night. Down quick, but not in a way that would hurt anybody. I felt sorry for George. The two of us were getting along great all night. He loved to cook, something I'm terrible at, and he was giving me great advice on how to do things in the kitchen.....anyway. I decided I was going to avenge him for this shaming.

I stood up to the arena, the table, and challenged Mike. James, George, Wicks and the girls were all cheering for me so I had the crowd on my side. Mike was taller, had longer arms and looked to have bigger biceps. Our hands locked, prepared to duel.

Mike tried to start strong with a quick push but I held strong. I knew if I could hold of an initial rush, I could take him down. I trusted my enhanced endurance more than anything else. As I held him off, I started putting more muscle groups in to my push, slowly starting to gain momentum. This was the longest match of the night but in the end, with a sweat soaked Mike and 2 opposing almost bursting biceps, the match ended with my hand over his on the table.

The crowd went wild, cheers aplenty and I got a big passionate kiss from the biggest guy in the room, with his big appendage swelling against my leg and abs. I thanked the defeated for a good match, when Alan asked his brother if he was interested in a challenge. James was confused at first until Rich stood with Alan, big grins on their faces.

Alan sat across from James with the other guys, excluding Wicks, behind him. The brothers locked arms and George added his strength to Alan's. James was clearly unfazed. He was supposed to  speak out if he was struggling but he just smirked. George was swapped out for Mike and James was still silent. I noticed some small tinges in James bicep so he was putting in a little effort now, he just didn't want to show it.  Alan's final partner swapped in. With Rich and Alan together, this could be a real match I thought. Which it was. James had to put in all his effort here to push down the pair, his bicep reaching heights unseen, but came out the champion. I quickly ran over to kiss our new champion, and fondle his swollen bicep.

Before this went to the ridiculous levels of a 3 on 1, I interrupted the debate and challenged James. The crowd was surprised but vocally supportive. The conclusion to this match was so clear.

I flexed my biceps to James after sitting down, giving him a wink. As Alan was counting down for the match I stretched my bare foot under the table to stroke James' behemoth and instantly pushed his arm to the table at the count of GO! I stood up to the shocked room and took a bow thanking my opponent for the match, with a smirk fixed upon my face.

With the arm wrestling out of the way, we went back to the usual social antics. The guys did try to get Mandy and Sami to arm wrestle that night but they were not going for it, at least that night. The talk was fun and fast but one big question just had to come out.

Our humble, but not so humble, host was the only single person here. Did he have any women, or men Wicks interjected, that he was interested in? He responded that he was looking for a 'MRS Epcot' and he was just wanting to find the 'Miss Right' for him. I had to ask if his 'Miss Right' would be part of the 'Guns' club, as I flexed my biceps. We all had a chuckle at that. Rich's reply though,

“If you had not come in tonight with James as your partner, I might have been courting you this evening. With those, fabulous guns of yours. Did that answer your question?”

I heard Rich wasn't anywhere near that brazen before the treatment. His confidence really grew with his muscles.

Rich had rooms prepared for all of us in the penthouse and  we all took little to no convincing to take him up on his offer. He even mentioned that all the cameras in those rooms had been turned off and the rooms were all soundproofed. I'll confess that James and I made a lot of noise that night, and those rooms were definitely sound proof.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2023, 04:13:13 pm »
Note: I'm not  that happy with my edit of Chapter 7 but I can't delete the post or edit it. I'll leave it up since I know people would prefer a new chapter. I just want to make it known I'm not happy with Chapter 7.

Edit: Saradas mods have given me editing powers. So chapter 7 is much better now.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2023, 04:14:35 pm »
Chapter 8

James drove me home the next afternoon. We were treated to an amazing breakfast buffet earlier by our host and we could tell we weren't the only ones to have had a passionate night. And could any of the guys, please could they have worn a shirt at breakfast. Except Mike, he was fine. He was back in his work suit. But damn, I was aroused most of breakfast and nearly missed a 2nd helping of French omelettes. I barely got enough food with all those distractions.

When I got home, I was getting a serious look from Daisy. Like our roles of mother and daughter were reversed. There was a verbal dual between the two us that I'm pretty sure I lost. My body may physically recover quickly by my mind is just the same as any other woman after a long night full of passionate sex, that then went for additional couple of rounds in the morning.

I was glad to hear that Daisy and Katie made up the night of the party. I had checked the cameras a few times that night before James and I got into our personal time, and I saw that Katie had came over. Nobody else came round so I feel it was acceptable, especially since they made up.

The days past by and it was time for my last injection for the month. This also meant it was measuring day.

I made sure to do an extra hard workout the day before and that morning, getting myself hyped for the day. From my tests, Alan thinks I only need 3 more to finish but we will stick with 4 more just to be sure. The treatment ending didn't mean the end of my muscle growing journey, just the next major point in that journey. My body could never go back to being 'normal', and I was fine with that.

James decided to come over early that day and take me to the clinic, what a charmer. I hadn't even had my after workout shower yet so I had to leave him to wait for a bit. He drove us both to Alan's clinic, I got my shot and teased poor James the entire time about what was waiting for him later. By the time we started our measuring session, James was already breathing heavy and his shorts were barely holding on. I spared his shorts the pressure and stripped him personally before we started and even helped him relieve some pressure on his monster that he claims to be a penis. The mess immense but lucky for me, James cleans up his own messes.

With that out of the way, it was time to see my progress. I'd grown another 2 and a bit inches in height to reach just under 5'11” in height. I was clearly looking down at Daisy and her 5'8” now. I was also gaining on James. I asked him for his exact height and he's about 6'3”, and his height growing phase was over. Soon I thought.

It was time for the scales and the number was insane. 228lbs. I'd exploded by more than 40lbs! I had a mini orgasm reading the scales. No wonder Daisy noticed. I could see I wasn't the only one aroused by those numbers, but that needed to wait. He'd already had a release. I needed those measurements.

My biceps were 19”. 19” cannons on my arms, it was so good.  I had to push out a flex but I pushed my quads out to 28, staggering inches. And with my waspish 22” waist, my legs felt gigantic. When I flared my lats, the V-taper to my narrow waist so wide. I can't remember if we measured my calves or any other measurements but there wasn't anything else written down in the measurement log. We must have started the bonus fun bit early that day. I do remember being ready to explode while flexing my legs.

I could reminisce about this glorious sexcapade, but our tryst after my final injection the next month is still one of the best times we've ever had together. I feel you'd enjoy hearing about that one more. I was already bigger than most female bodybuilders, just wait for when I got even bigger. I couldn't.

Things were pretty quiet over the next month. I was working my ass off in the gym for those gains.

James and I had a fun idea which I know he hated at the time, but loved the final results. We agreed not to see each other for my last 2 weeks of treatment. I pushed myself harder than ever before during that time to make sure he had a day that he'd never forget. We both couldn't ever forget actually.

Mandy, Sami and I had our first girls only night during those 2 weeks. I got to say, those girls were starting put in some work, and by that I mean put on some muscle. Mandy was showing off some sculpted delts while Sami quads were really showing out of her slit cut dress.

Sami took us to some uptown rich persons bar, getting permission to use the boss' money. The two of them were actually getting a little bit drunk by the end of the night from all that top shelf booze. Me? I was completely clear headed despite drinking twice as drinks as them, some even harder.

It was a really fun night, I hadn't had a girls night since before I met David. So it was really nice. A highlight was when some idiot tried hitting on Mandy, despite seeing that me and Mandy were clearly showing them our wedding rings. Mandy grabbed my arm and called me 'Honey' when one of them was trying to get handsy. I stared down those bozos while tensing up my upper body muscles, especially my biceps. They panicked so fast, running out the bar while knocking over a table and I'm pretty sure one them even wet themselves. It was so funny. God this made me feel so good, and a little horny. Too bad James and I were staying apart at that time, that would have been a very memorable night. My fingers too k the lead that night.

Daisy had been keeping her distance from me a bit this month and I wish I asked what was bothering her at the time. I know things turned out fine in the end but for her to be confused and unhappy at that time, still hurts me.

The last few days dragged on but I kept myself focussed on bulking up and doing some 'special' training for my lover. James was going to come over after my final check-up and I had a big surprise for him waiting, in more ways than one.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2023, 12:04:00 pm »
I've been granted the power to edit my old posts from the wonderful mods here so chapter 7 has been updated. No story changes were made just sentence structure improvements, spelling/naming errors fixed and some added descriptions.

Thanks to everyone, I feel so much better with that fixed. New chapter will be dropped later. Hope people like it.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2023, 03:37:53 pm »
Chapter 9

I misled James with my appointment time, giving me some extra time to get things prepared for him. As usual it was hockey practice day for Daisy and she was even going to Katie's house for dinner that night.

As James arrived, I asked him to take a seat and 'prepare for the show'. I walked into the room in what was meant to be an oversized bathrobe, but it was really tight around my swollen shoulders. I sauntered over with the lights dimmed and the curtains drawn. It seems that he was frustrated during our time apart, so he'd been working out. How'd I know? He was in the same shirt I last saw him in, but it was now ready to burst from a slight movement of flex, when it was sitting slightly loose before. His biceps tight across the cuffs of his shirt. His pecs, bulging out of the open V-neck. Was he trying to tease me? He knew of my ever growing muscle fetish and maybe wanted to please me? That thought got me very hot before I even disrobed for him.

As I stepped in front of him, I asked if he was ready, and before he could even answer I practically ripped the bathrobe from my shoulders, exposing my oiled up naked body for him to see.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but while enhanced by the treatment, you can still put on fat. Including breast tissue. Before last week, I still had pretty sizeable breasts, although they were starting to look small on my pec muscles.

But to make my show tonight extra special, I've been taking my husband's miracle fat burning supplement. My breasts were gone and my body fat was down in to the low single digits. But now all my muscles looked ready to burst out of my skin, especially when all oiled up as they were now. I was so shredded and vascular, my pulsing veins were exposed, raised to the edge of my tight skin. I even took extra care to build up my pecs so James didn't miss out at all with my chest. My muscles were bigger, more lean, more ripped, more vascular, more pumped, more shredded and a damn sure more hot, sexy and fucktastic than he'd ever seen them before.

This was the first time I made him cum without either of us touching him. His breathing was heavy and laboured, I even thought I could hear his heartbeat. I looked down to see his ruined shorts, as his cum was starting to leak out onto my leather couch. He quickly stumbled trying to grab some near by tissues to clean up his mess when he had realised what had happened. But he couldn't remove his eyes from me, causing him to fumble about. And that was making me so horny. My pussy getting wet from the excitement.

I told him not to bother as I threw the nearby measuring tape into his lap. He could barely nod as a response. I needed him more focussed to finish the task he came for and I told him as much. I needed to know my progress. And I needed to get him into my bed, as soon as possible. Either that or I'd destroy the room.

“James. I need you to focus. Now come on, lets get this started. Ah, but first get rid of those tattered clothes. And please, no hands.” I told him. Damn I had never felt sexier in my life before this moment.

After more seconds than he'd like to admit, he finally stood up, tape in hand. The first thing he immediately noticed was that our eyes were almost level. I was only about a half inch shorter than him now. Stopping his brain, yet again.

I turned my back to him, to get a better view of the pre-game show, giving him a not so little teaser with my shredded ass and back. As I looked over my shoulder and bulging left trap, before turning around, he hadn't moved an inch. I snapped my fingers at him while asking if he really wanted to leave 'all this' waiting while I gave him a rear left bicep flex before turning around.

That lit a fire under him as he breathed in deep and cranked out a behemoth scale most muscular pose. He hadn't even finished when the shirt blew off. His traps grew out to be pushing on his ears as his shoulders ballooned out to be bigger than basketballs all while his biceps and pecs began a battle for space and attention.

But it didn't end there, as held the pose he started flexing his quads and even his penis to strain at the shorts. Until the fabric finally conceded to his power, flying off across the room. Unveiling his glorious and titanic physique. His muscles pulsing, fighting for space in his flex and a mammoth cock, rigid and rhythmically pulsing into his hard abs, the head almost reaching his hulking pecs. The sight of my muscled hulk bursting from his clothes gave me a powerful mini-orgasm where I stood. My hands resisting the urge to grab him, or my growling tiger.

After I caught my breathe and he released his pose, I asked him if we should begin. We didn't need to check my height, we already knew when he stood next to me. So next up was for me to climb the scales. And I was shocked to say the least.

298Lbs........ I didn't know how to feel at first. I must have dropped 15-20lbs of fat off my body for today and I still weighed more than 50lbs than last month. I grew more than 65lbs of dense muscle. I was almost 300lbs! And almost of all of that was hard, super dense muscles. I was in shock, in reverie until James mumbled the word 'Goddess'. He may have said something more than that but that's all I heard as all my muscles tightened with another mini-orgasm.

James walked up behind me, his breathe heavy as he asked me to flex. I knew what he meant but I still turned my head to look at him over my bulging shoulder and mountainous traps. I smiled to him before raising arms to flex my biceps. It just popped, my skin tightening over it and my veins pulsing, bulging bigger than ever. James stuttered before throwing the tape over my bicep peak, then wrapping it under the thick curve of my triceps. “Twenty...........Two inches.” he pushed out his breathe as I flexed harder. My pussy clenching and moistening with the thought. That's what my waist measured last month.

He recovered the tape as I dropped my arms to stretch and unfurl my wings. I could feel his breathe on my neck and his pulsing rod up my back. I could feel it stroking my back as he dropped to his knees to measure my waist. Despite my bulging abs and escalating obliques, my fatless waist was super tight, not even reaching 20” unless the tape went over blocks of my thundering 8-pack when flexed. My arms were actually bigger than my waist and not even by a little.

I relaxed my back to put all my focus on my quads. I was making sure to flex as many heads as I could while also tightening my hamstrings. At it's height, I squeezed the tape towards the 33” line. My quads were more than 1 and half times the size of my waist. I couldn't resist feeling up my inner most quad head towards my ravenous tiger. Raring for it's feast.

We did get a calf measure of 21.5” this time with James on his knees. He was about to follow our usual routine of him whisking me off my feet to princess carry me to the bedroom. But this time I stopped him. I got him to stand up as I bent down and picked him up into the princess carry, reversing our usual roles. Carrying his 380lbs muscle yoked God body up to my bedroom, easily I might add. It got me just ready for what was to come, and more so James. His monster standing tall towards the ceiling. Good thing I had my bed and the stairs reinforced by this time.

This is when his show really began. I laid my muscled mate upon my bed then scaled his mighty beast, impaling myself on it. We both knew there was no need for foreplay at the moment. I slid his python deep within me slowly going up and down to until I got myself comfortable, at least as best you could with a mammoth sized penis inside of you. My tiger mouth stretched wide, but tight against the monster it was feasting upon.

For the past 2 months I'd been learning and practising bodybuilder posing and at this point, I gave him the best muscle show anyone had ever had in there life. Well, up to this point in time. I told him to get ready for the show as I got into the rest position, then started to call out poses as I transitioned between them, all with his monster deep inside me. With every flex, the beast roared from inside me, swelling slightly larger, massaging my inner walls and my pussy feeling every movement.

Front lat spread, my wings spreading so wide, completely dwarfing my waist.. Front double bicep, showing off my 22” biceps in all there vascular glory. Quarter turn into side chest, he grunted with that one, my fabulous chest getting its time to shine.

I couldn't look over my shoulders and traps for his reactions to my rear lat spread and rear double biceps, but I could clearly feel he was pleased. I did a side triceps my horseshoe triceps making themselves clearly known, before attempting some form of abs and thighs while kneeling over his body and having a monster penis inside me. It wasn't easy but I was rewarded with some magical feelings inside.

Then I progressed to my finisher, a full most muscular where my muscles just exploded in size right before his eyes.

I felt he was holding himself back throughout my show, knowing the final move that was to come before it was shown and that it was clearly on its way. He didn't want to release before the time was right, before the performance was over. He held on as long as he could and exploded within me mid flex with the biggest orgasm he'd had in his life. His eyes rolled back as his chest rose up to the heavens, pushing his pecs out into a wide flex. The massive overload of sensations also pushed me over the edge mere seconds after I finished my pose. My grand climax, unmatched by any I had before, as it was too for James.

I tried to hold my most muscular for the duration of my orgasm but I dropped it at some point, I couldn't even tell you how long I held it for. The 2 of us were barely conscious when it was over, my glorious physique draped across his hulking body, him still inside me.

That wasn't the only round of sex we had that day. We tried many different positions including standing up while holding the other's super heavy muscled bodies, both ways. Thrusting his beast into me while holding him up by that rock chiselled ass of his, his tree thick legs around my waist while he holds onto my pumped up bulging shoulders and gigantic pecs is still fantastic to this day. There was also plenty more cuddling, flexing and foreplay to make this magical day one I'd never forget.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2023, 03:57:51 am »
Just... Holy... Wow... That last scene has pushed this up the list of my favorite tales on this site.

Offline Star_trooper

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2023, 06:05:25 pm »
The last part is perfect. Looking forward for the next installment.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2024, 06:12:24 am »
Looking forward seeing her bigger than him.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2024, 08:32:22 am »
 :bravo:
Great story!  Karma given! 

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 11:48:59 pm »
Just wanting to thank everyone for the support. And a new chapter is incoming soon.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2024, 12:33:09 am »
Chapter 10

Things were moving along over the months. James and I were seeing each more often and he was basically living at my house now. David's weight loss supplement was soon to go to market for medical use.

I hadn't put on too much more muscle but I was increasing my body fat quite a bit, mostly on my breasts. Being at too low a body fat for too long has its problems, putting my body under significant strain, It makes you tired, thirsty, irritable and moody. And that doesn't cover the physical issues. I really don't know how Wicks can live with such a low body fat all the time with all it entails.

Speaking of Wicks, his on and off relationship with George was finally on long enough for George to start the treatment. Wicks' was going to get his monster as he hired James to be George's instructor and exercise coach.

Mandy and Sami had finished there treatments coming out of like off season physique competitors. Sami said it was our first meeting that inspired her to develop her muscles as much as she did. And Mandy loves telling me stories of her wrestling Alan in the bedroom.

Rich and Alan weren't looking to get too big so both haven't grown much. I've heard that some men had registered with Alan's clinic to 'get in' on his muscle growth program. While Rich started his new supplements company as a subsidiary of his new pharmaceutical company. It seems that was part of James big plan that he still hadn't shared with me. David had development many 'failed' projects that could give milder success than the treatment but were marked as failures due to success rates or side-effects. The boys planned to get the drugs through clinic trials and sell the rest of David's creations as supplements.

Mike was the biggest of all of us, at least for now. When James first saw Mike completely overshadowing him he was going to start bulking up again but I persuaded him not too. James still had the biggest package to carry. Life was already getting problematic in certain ways at our current size. If he got too much bigger, we'd have to remodel the whole house. And I'll tell you, it was such a pain when we did do it.

Anyway, nobody would fuck with Rich, as big as he was, especially when he has Mike towering behind him. Sami told us stories of how she has to wash his 6 foot wide back and all the modifications that had to be done in there home just to accommodate Mike at his size. I did provide some helpful information from my early adaptations but she was far more helpful to me when it was my turn for the big renovation.

Daisy's birthday was coming up in a little over a month when I got a message from my best friend Stephanie. She told me on our last chat that she was going to come over soon and on this one she let me know she would be staying for a few weeks which would be over Daisy's birthday. It was Daisy's sweet 16th. I hadn't exactly been honest with Stephanie about the new me and improved me. She knew I got really into fitness and was starting to build some muscle. Just not how much into it, how much muscle I'd built, or most importantly, how I did it.

With Stephanie visiting and James possibly moving in, I felt it was time to tell Daisy everything. I also asked the group if I could offer the treatment to Stephanie and her husband Quentin when informing them about my future talk with Daisy. Rich did his thing and said he wanted to meet with Quentin first, but seemed surprisingly open to the idea. The rest of the group had no issues as long as Rich checks them out and gave the okay. Turns out Quentin could be an 'in' to the European market for Rich's companies, whatever that means.

I messaged Stephanie that I had a friend who wanted to do an impromptu business meeting with Quentin. When he heard the name Richard Epcot,  Quentin immediately accepted. Stephanie was curious about all this but I just said he was an old friend of David's and he was really interested in meeting Quentin.

Going back a bit, it was about a few weeks after my treatment had finished, I'd finally realised that something was wrong with Daisy. Yeah, some mother I was. I had started wearing really baggy clothing again for the last month of my treatment, trying to hide my accelerated growth, and  It seems it seems I was also keeping my distance from Daisy subconsciously. I was too focused on keeping my big surprise under wraps, both literally and figuritively.

A few days after I realised that things were not right, I managed to keep her seated one night after dinner. After my first dinner actually. I always had a 2nd one after Daisy left as my body really needed all the extra calories.

It took her a moment to open up a little. A part of me was really glad I wasn't the problem that was causing her all the stress, although I learned later that I was making her life harder at this time, but it was 100% unintentional. I didn't want to push her and made sure I was supportive of whatever she had to say.

“I like girls” she squeaked out. I paused for the briefest of seconds before I told her I love her. And that it doesn't matter if she's gay. I would always love her for who she was, and her father would have felt the exact same way as me. This did give her a moment of calm, but what she said next was actually her real problem. The reason for all her stress and anxiety.

“I don't just like any girl. I like, I love Katie.” she told me. I held her hand in mine as she started to cry. I offered a hug but she turned me down on that offer. She later admitted she was afraid of getting aroused by hugging me at that time. Yeah, spoiler my girl is muscle fiend, just like me, and her father.

Once she'd calmed down I asked her if she'd told anyone else about her sexuality, implying Katie. She'd known Katie for years, ever since Katie transferred to the same school as Daisy and quickly became best friends.. They'd been pretty much inseparable ever since. I thought maybe if Katie knew she was gay, that may help the situation. I tried to put zero pressure on to her, but I made sure she knew that she'd have to talk to Katie about all this. And that was the only solution to her problem.

It took her some time but Daisy finally managed to come out to Katie. And taking after her father she dove in deep and fast out of no where, kissing Katie after her confession before getting a response. And being her father's daughter, she immediately regretted the hard push, and attempted to flee the scene.

Lucky for my girl, Katie wasn't shy and confessed she liked Daisy that way too. It seems Katie and Daisy were both scared about the truth and afraid they both didn't feel the same way, so kept fighting with each other. Emotions always running high in teenagers.

With all that settled and the time of Stephanie's visit fast approaching, James and I sat down with Daisy for a talk this time. I was back to wearing more revealing clothes around the house, I wanted to show off with James around so often now. I asked her first if it would okay to have James move in with us, I wanted her input before going through with it. She was okay with it in her own sarcastic, cheeky way.

I was actually using it to break the ice for the more serious talk that was to come. She asked if we were going to get married, and I told flatly told her no. James and I were a couple but marriage wasn't on the cards. We were going to talk to her about her father. We both told her funny stories about him from the past, how we both met him and eventually about his legacy. We told her all about the treatment he'd designed before he died and that both James and I had gone through it. That's how we both grew our bodies this way so quickly. James even showed her both photos from before the treatment and even before he'd taken the weight loss drug. That one Daisy really couldn't believe. James, the big muscular hunk, used to be a short, heavy set man.

We kept all the other “side benefits” of the treatment a secret for now. Inhuman strength, denser muscles, more durable skin and those are the only the ones we knew about at the time. Alan speculated that we'd be ageing slower, a stronger immune system, being more resistant to cancer and that we have other significant health benefits. Yeah, David really did make a super-soldier serum.

James and I were expecting a bunch of questions, maybe even Daisy being mad at us for taking some unused treatment. Or to even call us freaks for our life choices. She simply asked when she could start it. I thought about it for a few seconds and told her that she'd have to wait until she finished school, and that she wasn't allowed to just drop out. She'd be 18 at that time too so it felt right.

She was okay with that decision but also made a demand. She wanted her now girlfriend Katie to get the treatment too. Remember earlier that I said this conversation was embarrassing? Yeah, it just so happens the fight Daisy and Katie had before James and I went to Rich's party, was because Katie had seen me bulked up and walking around 'half naked' and was shocked to be incredibly, heavily, insanely sexually aroused and attracted to her best friend's, her crush's mother. Me.

As I spoiled earlier, David didn't just pass on his love of muscles to me, but also to his daughter. And then that same daughter falls in love with a girl who has the same attraction. Both of them also finding the current me 'sexually arousing' as Daisy put it. And then James asks the final killer question. I know this helped us but why then?

“So, you're looking to develop muscles like your mother?”

I was already embarrassed enough at that point, my face bright red, but Daisy's reply just sent all my blood rushing to me head. One word was all she said. “Bigger.” Oh god, this girl.

We ended the 'family meeting' after that, letting Daisy got o her room. James and I talked a bit more about it later while cuddling in bed. If Daisy and Kelly were to grow bigger than we are now, we'd have to be at least as bigger than them until we could be sure that nothing bad would happen. That was one of the hardest nights both James and I had together. Daisy was just down the hall we were both incredibly horny. We definitely needed to start upgrading the house. And soon. Starting with the soundproofing, or further reinforcing the bed.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2024, 07:16:00 pm »
Chapter 11

Home life got much easier for me. I didn't need to hide how much I was eating in the house and we could bulk order food now to help save us money.  James was swapping to doing more work in the evening so we could have sex during the day, while Daisy was at school.

Another side effect of the treatment seems to be an increased libido. Rich is the only one who seems unchanged in that way. Maybe it's just being constantly exposed to our sexual desires combined with our greatly increased stamina. When Daisy was away for a weekend, James and I spent the entire time sleeping, eating and fucking with the most time spent on the fucking. His enlarged testicles seem to be able to produce a never ending supply of cum.

My breasts were finally a size where they aren't completely overshadowed by my pecs. My boobs had never been bigger than than they were then, at anytime before in my life. I wasn't as shredded as I would have liked but it seems I can't have it all. Even now.

You all might be wondering why clothes haven't been a problem for any of us. Rich partly owns a tailoring shop where a significant amount of their work is providing clothes for us all. We just send them a request and within a couple of days a box full of clothing gets delivered. The casual and workout clothes are comfortable while the formal attire is gorgeous. We still have to pay for them but I'm sure the costs are subsidized by Rich to some extent.

Stephanie would arriving soon and I was to meet her and her husband at the airport and escort them to Rich's penthouse. I decided to wear something a little showy, although Rich requested I cover up when meeting the couple. I was meeting them up inside, but Mike was actually driving us. Their flight arrived in the morning and Quentin had his meeting with Rich that afternoon. I was giving the formal introduction and Mike was being the chauffeur, so dressing up a little was appropriate.

The treatment didn't cause my voice to drop or any major changes to my face so Stephanie recognised me immediately. Only, she thought I was wearing heels. We hadn't met face to face since David's funeral. Quentin apologised for not being able to attend. It was understandable, I organised a swift funeral for him. It's something I still regret to this day.

I was asking her about her flight while she was asking me about my partner James. She actually confused Mike with James she saw him our driver. James' size was something I spoke to her about, often. I'd explained to her that James was currently a personal trainer and was very big and muscular. She commented how it was the opposite of David while I actually kept explaining how similar the 2 men were.

Stephanie was loving my ensemble. I was covered with a large fur coat to help conceal my size to them and flared leggings. Stephanie loved her pastel colours and was in a bright dress showing her thin but firm arms and lightly muscled legs. She was the friend that got me into yoga and I'd love to do a session with her if we have the time.

Mike drove us all to Rich's penthouse. We parked in the underground car park but Mike lead us to a different elevator than I remembered. Turns out Rich had a new, stronger elevator installed in the building that more secure, only stopping at his house and the garage. I remember looking at the weight restriction of the new elevator, 3 metric tonnes and chuckling to myself. Mike smirked at, clearly understanding my amusement.

Rich and Sami both welcomed us all at the top of the elevator. Quentin and Stephanie were offered a seat at a new sofa across from a chair where Rich normally sits at. Sami was at a nearby desk taking notes on a computer, her usual work desk at the penthouse. Mike was lurking about nearby while I was left to stand nearby. Rich had asked for me to be here, and to do this.

Quentin ran an import, export business specialising in wine and other high class goods. Rich owned, or partially owned, many small businesses, mostly catering to high end clients. When this was explained to me, I understood why Quentin was excited for an introduction. I'd imagine most people would be intimidated dealing with someone of Rich's physical size at this point.  He wasn't even hiding it in a big suit. His large biceps were exposed , as was his chest, in an open necked polo shirt, but Quentin was calm and polite, seemingly unfazed, the entire time.

I wasn't really following their talk after all the pleasantries were over. I mostly just made faces at Stephanie to try and break the clear tension she was in. That was until I heard Rich bring up 'supplements'. Rich was a good judge of character and he supplemented that with hired investigators. If he said the 'all clear' word. It meant we could trust them, given they signed our NDA.

When Rich laid out the NDA explaining that it wasn't necessary to sign it, but he would not be able to commit to certain deals without the NDA being signed. He even made sure to have a 2nd one under French law and a 3rd in EU law. Rich was being thorough, and showing how serious he was with this display. This was the first time I'd seen Quentin shaken since Stephanie was avoiding him that one time when they started dating.

Like any good business man, Quentin wanted to be diligent and called his lawyer. I grabbed Stephanie and lead her to Rich's bar for a drink. Stephanie was starting to ask the questions I couldn't answer just yet and I really hated lying to my best friend.

Quentin wasn't on the phone as long as we thought. The contract Rich had written up was very clean and simple, don't divulge propitiatory information from any of 7 named companies, or any of there subsidiaries, owned or partially owned by Richard Epcot on penalty of a law suit. Simple. Why 7? To hide where the thing we want to hide is from those reading the NDA document.

Quentin and Stephanie both signed and I could finally take off the thick coat, exposing my bare arms and shoulders. Even my neck and traps were covered by the coat. The blouse was covering up my torso but I'd made sure to share my excessive cleavage with the audience. I couldn't believe Stephanie's look of shock. She couldn't speak at all, her jaw wavering. Quentin somehow kept his cool though. Rich just smiled as his little prank worked.

Rich began to explain the 'treatment' to the couple with Sami and myself speaking up when needed to. Rich ended his 'big' presentation with “You're a very lucky man Quentin. You have this deal and the chance to join our exclusive little group. You better thank your wife for this opportunity.” before opening up for questions.

We made sure they knew all of us, including Sami, did have to work to get our physiques. We even showed photos with blurred out faces of our friends in different levels of musculature. This included Alan's old super-model body and Wicks shredded muscles on the lower end to photos to Mike and James in posing trunks to show the bigger guys. They didn't even blur the faces of the last two. One thing Stephanie noticed was the enlarged 'packages' clearly visible on all the photos. One of the many beneficial side effects of the treatment I explained to her. I even took Stephanie to explain some of the other side benefits, going in to more detail on those for us women.

The biggest problem for the couple we realised early would be administrating the treatment to them. They'd need to stay in the country for 6 months for the treatment to run it's course. We wouldn't dare let it out of our control, let alone the country. Quentin wasn't all that sure about the treatment, wanting to see some more data, but Stephanie convinced him to join her. He could look over all the data we currently had in the next 2 weeks.

The couple's trip was only meant to last 2 weeks but Stephanie would now be staying for the next 6 months instead. Quentin wouldn't be staying here full-time but will use the excuse of visiting his wife to get back here for his injections when needed. He was hoping to pass off most of his back home while he 'negotiated' and 'ironed out' his deal with Rich.

I was so glad Stephanie was joining our group and even more so that she'd be around for the next 6 months. We had to organise another girl's night out. Sami also invited the couple to her and Mike's wedding next year which made Stephanie gasp, not for the invited but that Sami was engaged to the titanic bodyguard Mike. It also clicked with Stephanie that she'd just seen Mike in posing trunks. She then went to pick up James picture putting some ideas together. I confessed that she was indeed holding a photo of my boyfriend James.

After all the fun and games and a little flexing by request, Mike drove the couple to the hotel they were staying at while James came to pick me up. Rich did offer them a room in his penthouse but the couple already had a reservation and didn't want to impose on there new business partner.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2024, 05:21:15 pm »
Chapter 12

Having Stephanie around was great. We were seeing each other every other day, kind of like old times.

We both first met at our first ever jobs. It was one of those huge cheap clothing stores and we actually started on the same day. We've been friends ever since. We even quit that job together when we got hired together at a catering firm. I eventually left that job once I had graduated, while Stephanie stayed and eventually became a manager. That was actually how she met Quentin. Her team was hired for a high society function and she went all out, even contacted this French firm for some 'rare imports'. Yup, Quentin was the man she contacted.

Quentin later hired her firm when he was hosting an event over here, even asking for her by name. He was completely smitten with her when he asked her on a date. Stephanie first saw the relationship as a nice fling but Quentin was both charming and persistent, and she eventually said yes when he proposed. They got married at a stunning funeral in the South of France near where Stephanie and Quentin now live.

That was the first holiday David and I took together, that wedding. It was wonderful. I even caught a well targeted bouquet, causing a bit of a storm as the guests started hazing David. And what does he do? He walked towards me after apologising to the bride and groom, got on one knee and proposed in front of the entire wedding party. You remember how I said I was frozen during his proposal? Justified.

Where were we? Ah. Right. You'd assume a normal 16 year old girl would probably want a big party with all her friends. Have somebody smuggle in booze. Maybe have her parents buy her something luxurious like a car, even if she couldn't drive yet. Daisy wasn't exactly normal. She wanted to go out to lunch with her mum, and go on a date with her girlfriend that evening. I had her promise me that she'd be home before 10pm and that they wouldn't just go to a hotel together. I wanted to see receipts. I tried to convince her to wait for the right moment for her first time having sex. Wait until she was older, but she was a stubborn teenager. I don't know when they first did it. I don't want to think about it.

I had Daisy change doctors to Alan, who also had hired a gynaecologist at his clinic around this time. I also let her know that if Katie was going to get the treatment in the future, she'd have to register Alan as her doctor. She already knew that Alan was James' older brother but this was the first time they'd met. She even said right to his face she thought he'd be bigger. That girl.

Her birthday was on a Saturday that year. Daisy and Katie had hockey practice in the morning where Stephanie and I were going to pick them up afterwards. We were taking the girls out for a spa afternoon with lunch, my birthday surprise for her.

I'd called Katie's mother to get permission for Katie to be out with us all day, and to even stay over. Katie hadn't come out to her mother yet and it wasn't for me to tell her, Katie would have to do it when she was ready. I did believe her mother would take it well though. I hadn't even realised until her mother suggested they had a sleep over that she didn't know. I mean, what mother would suggest a 15 year old girl to have a sleep over with their partner?

After all our big talks, Daisy and I became so much closer. She was completely open to me about what was going on with her now and she was even brutally honest with my clothing choices. She had asked if I could show her some exercises for building muscle. James was much better at that than me so his help was very appreciated, he definitely earned his rewards those days.

The only distance between us now, was Katie. Anytime Daisy was spending time with Katie would always be as far away from me as possible. I knew why she did it but come on, being jealous that your girlfriend is attracted to your mother. Seriously? That girl.

So that morning, James and I wished Daisy a happy birthday before sending her off to hockey practice. I told her the days plans, omitting the spa part, that was a surprise for later. I didn't know what the young couple had planned for the evening and I wouldn't know until they returned that night, with receipts. I met Stephanie at her hotel and drove her to Alan's clinic for her first injection. She was really excited to get started with her treatment.

The girls started running towards my car when they spotted us in the car park. I'd upgraded to a large imported SUV a few months ago and it really stood out in the school car park. I could see Katie's shock after not seeing me for a few months. I was significantly more muscular than the last time we met. She was frozen, like a crashed computer. I tried to reboot her when announcing to them our spa afternoon. I remember them both squealing with excitement. Katie had even surprised Daisy earlier during practice that she was staying over that night so Daisy was already declaring 'best day ever'.

We had to select our spa treatments from a list when we arrived at the spa. Stephanie and I choose to start with facials and hair-styling before lunch and massages after, while Katie and Daisy were going for mani-pedis first and full body treatments after. My facial started a little late as the staff took some time finding a bathrobe that fit me, especially around the shoulders. The food was amazing but I do regret getting  the whole experience on a fixed prepaid plan. I'd ordered the most calorie intensive items on the menu but it was still less than half of what I'd normally consume for lunch. I couldn't help but grumble about my dissatisfaction, and the girls all had a good laugh at my expense.

We had a little time before our 2nd set of spa treatments, so we all took a quick dip in the hot tub before a trip to the sauna. I couldn't help but notice Katie staring at me and then trying not to stare at me, especially as we sweated in the sauna. And I'll never forget Daisy's admonishments that came the next day. It's not like I'm going out of my way to do anything to turn Katie on.

It then came time for the later treatments. This was the first massage after my growth, and it was interesting to say the least. The masseuse was wonderful, constantly complimenting me on my muscles as she had to put some real effort into 'loosening' them up.

She started at the top, working on my traps and shoulders before going down along my arms. She spent extra time on my biceps and triceps but I didn't even realise the tension in my forearms that she unleashed. After both my arms, she skipped down to my calves. She had to call over another member of staff to get more oil before starting on my thighs. She clearly didn't have enough to finish one my thighs let alone both.

Stephanie was enjoying the show from her table. Another masseuse come in with more oil and offered to assist. One masseuse for each thigh. I couldn't resist but tease them both some some quad flexes. It took some time but they eventually moved onto my ass and my back. I spread and relaxed my lats in an attempt to help them, but I'm pretty sure it slowed them down with all the awing. Once they were finished, later than they were supposed to I'll add, the ladies requested I give them a little show. I couldn't refuse them now after all that lovely special attention my muscles got. They even gave me a little bonus message for my chest and abs before we left.

Stephanie bought us all some of the make up and massage oils used today as gifts. I had some really nice plans for that later. I asked the girls where they would like to be escorted to for the evening and dropped them off. I gave Daisy some extra money to spend before hugging her and sending her off. Stephanie couldn't stop smirking at me ever since we left the spa. I drove Stephanie back to her hotel for the night before I went home with a pleasant surprise for James. I may have given her spoilers for my evening plans.

When I got through the front door, I called to James asking for him to get me a giant protein shake. I needed calories and didn't want my stomach to start growling with what was to come. As he was in the kitchen, I changed into a new bikini and pulled out my new message oils as I cleared plenty of space.

He nearly dropped my shake as turned the corner. All this time I could still stun him into shock. So cute, but if he'd dropped my shake, I might have killed him. I called him closer and asked him if he would 'please give me a quick rub down with massage oil'. I could hear the strain on his tight clothes from his blood flooding south. I stopped him from picking up the oils, demanding my shake first. I wanted to consume it as inhumanly quickly as possible but chose to slowly drink it down. One hand holding a large jug of protein shake, the other stroking my muscles, giving little flexes everywhere it touched. I could hear James' heavy breathing with just the pre-show.

I should explain in more detail how much food people like James and I have to eat. We both need to consume several thousands of calories a meal, 4-5 times a day. We needed calories and high amounts of protein to maintain our muscle mass. It may be more difficult for people like us to lose muscle, but similarly with normal people, without enough fuel you will lose it. And the more muscle, the more fuel needed. Honestly, if it wasn't for another of my husband's creations it would have been impossible for anyone to maintain much more muscle mass than James or Mike.

After my filling tease, I threw away the jug, did my best to hold in an embarrassing belch and asked James 'would you like to get started now?'. A slow sensual massage was just what my loosened muscles wanted. Especially with James' giant, firm but careful hands. He did get distracted from his job a few times getting more 'gropey' than massage should, no matter how pleasurable that was. I just needed to give a quick flex to let him know to move on.

I almost killed the mood when he got to my abs. My stomach was a little bloated from the shake and his massaging motion forced out that powerful belch I struggled to hold in. We both had a chuckle, me trying to hide my embarrassment, but I got the flow back with chest, luring him deep into my quivering pecs. He gladly returned to work, giving equal focus to both my pecs and my breasts, removing my bikini top as his breathe turned heavy once more and his underwear became soaked in pre-cum.

He moved on to my shoulders after giving my chest more than enough time. He dug deep into my traps before asking me to raise my arms. I couldn't resist the temptation and flexed my biceps. He happily applied copious amounts oil to forearms, biceps and triceps. I'd turned midway through my arm massage so he could clearly get all sides of my arms and be ready for my back. I wasn't sure I got enough massage oil for him to finish my back but James knew just how to stretch that oil to all the right spots.

He'd just finished when I corrected him. There were too more places left. My ass and my vagina. My pussy cat was already foaming at the mouth, waiting for her favourite meal. James literally ripped my bikini bottoms off at the words, apologising since we'd run out of oil and that he couldn't hold on any longer. He needed to fulfil his beast's demands and also wanted to give my tiger her meal.

I always try to avoid having sex in the main living area of the house. This was actually our first time doing it there. And it wasn't our last. Even though I do try not to.

After our first powerful orgasm, we were lying naked on the floor. But before we could make any more mess, I stood up while picking my hulk up off the floor to carry him into the bedroom. I reminded him that I was all oiled up and that we didn't want me slipping out of his huge arms. If his beast was relaxed on the floor, it was erect by the time I climbed the stairs.

James was spending a noticeable amount of attention on my breasts throughout our repeated hard fucking that day. So I had to ask him a pretty serious question “Do you prefer my breasts of my pecs?”. His face went bright red as he stuttered for an answer. He finally said pecs but I pressured him to see if it was the truth. He had been focusing on my breasts quite a bit this time but he assured me it was my muscles, especially my pecs that he loved. He was trying to feel the newer feature but  his amazement at the amount of flesh being supported by my pecs was what was really turning him on. One just had to do another bonus round after that confession.

James confession was the push I needed for me to lean out, burn some fat and maybe add a few pounds of muscle. I was preferring the more shredded look but I wasn't going back to low single digit range again any time soon. But I definitely wanted more muscle on my chest.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View