Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:16:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wildfyre
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wildfyre  (Read 71195 times)

Offline awesome

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Wildfyre looking to make my travel schedule
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 06:22:30 am »
nyc sooner than later :)

Forum Saradas

Offline MWFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 01:39:42 pm »
Will you travel as far as Middle East? How about Dubai?
I Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 11:03:11 am »
 Unless any of you plan to back your posts up with cash (deposits), it really is just talk.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 11:12:12 am »
PS you know I back it up with deposits if I need to. Hope the Arnold was great, I didn't end up going, too much going on in Atlanta.

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 06:12:32 pm »
Hi Guys  ^-^
Thanks for all the replies so far! I hadn't thought about Boston, looks like I may have to look into that one  :)
I'm going to pick some dates in the next day or so for Chicago and NYC and will post them. I will check on some others as well and let you guys know. I gotta go run some errands and work out for a bit, but I will be on musclegirlzlive later tonight. Stop by, say hello or ask whatever questions you have. I usually tweet when I log on, if any of you want to follow me on twit*** it's Wildfyre14
 :-*
Thanks!
xoxo

Offline Tmesner

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »
Vegas and Los Angeles are great spots :)  I used to live in MI.....wish I still did as I'd love to have the opportunity to wrestle ya on a regular basis! :)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 02:42:31 pm »
   If you're going to list Boston, don't hold your breath waiting on deposits. The city so many visitors, the majority of guys hold off on sending anything in case someone else schedules for there they'd rather see.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline chgoatty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 03:40:50 pm »
Love to see you in Chicago. 

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2013, 10:20:15 am »
   If you're going to list Boston, don't hold your breath waiting on deposits. The city so many visitors, the majority of guys hold off on sending anything in case someone else schedules for there they'd rather see.

Thanks PS, you're always looking out for us gals and we love ya for it  :-*

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
Wildfyre Chicago session trip
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2013, 10:35:11 pm »
I have a session trip booked for Chicago March 21-23. I will have availability for sessions the evening of March 21, most of the day/evening March 22 and the morning of March 23. IF I get enough bookings ahead of time, I may lengthen my trip a day. If you want to schedule a session, please email me at wildfyre14@yahoo.com Let me know what you are looking for in a session and ask any questions. As most session ladies, there are things I will and won't do  :) Another problem I have with my session trips is many guys like to get ahold of me at the last minute asking if I have availability....I urge you to not wait until the last minute if you are really wanting a session with me, for 2 reasons......1) I book up fast......2) If I don't get enough booked sessions a day or so before the trip I WILL cancel. So PLEASE if you are serious about wanting a session, email me so we can figure out the details and get your time booked  :-*

As for you guys wanting to see me in NYC, I will be scheduling a session trip there as well. I don't have the exact dates yet but it will be sometime around April 7-10 I'm thinking.

Thanks!
Wildfyre

Offline chgoatty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Wildfyre Chicago session trip
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013, 03:39:40 pm »
Unfortunately you picked a week when I am out of town. :(

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 04:13:39 pm »

Well doesn't that figure! I was trying to get a trip booked soon, as I had a lot of interest (supposedly) although I have had only 1 request so far for info for my Chicago trip....where are all you Chicago guys that wanted me to come out????

BeatMeUp

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 04:48:45 pm »

Well doesn't that figure! I was trying to get a trip booked soon, as I had a lot of interest (supposedly) although I have had only 1 request so far for info for my Chicago trip....where are all you Chicago guys that wanted me to come out????
Two reasons:
This is what Polite Society, myself, and various girls have said about Chicago.  It is a very flaky scene. 
 :sorry: to hear what happened, but next time, require they give a deposit to show their true colors.

Second, take a look at the WB schedule for March and April.  The next 4 weeks are stacked with some big hitters coming through.  So without giving a deposit, a guy will say he is interested, but if someone else comes along in the meantime that perks his interest, he hops ship.

Just consider yourself fontunate that you did not go to Chicago only to be stood up at THAT time, which has happened to some girls.  Better luck to you next time. :-*

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 05:00:49 pm »

Two reasons:
This is what Polite Society, myself, and various girls have said about Chicago.  It is a very flaky scene. 
 :sorry: to hear what happened, but next time, require they give a deposit to show their true colors.

Second, take a look at the WB schedule for March and April.  The next 4 weeks are stacked with some big hitters coming through.  So without giving a deposit, a guy will say he is interested, but if someone else comes along in the meantime that perks his interest, he hops ship.

Just consider yourself fontunate that you did not go to Chicago only to be stood up at THAT time, which has happened to some girls.  Better luck to you next time. :-*

Thanks. I figure if I don't get the interest I want before the trip, I will have to cancel (as I stated above when I announced the trip).
I don't worry myself with the 'heavy hitters'....guys need to come see me and maybe they will find what type of 'heavy hitter' material I am  :) Each of us session women bring something to the table for sessions and I have a few assets to offer  :funny:

BeatMeUp

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 05:09:22 pm »

Two reasons:

I don't worry myself with the 'heavy hitters'....guys need to come see me and maybe they will find what type of 'heavy hitter' material I am  :) Each of us session women bring something to the table for sessions and I have a few assets to offer  :funny:
Oh my. :o  You wild tiger you, grrr baby, grrr. :dance:

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wildfyre

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View