Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572842 Posts in 72120 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:14:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Megan Avalon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Megan Avalon  (Read 82182 times)

Offline zfzfzf

• Activity:
    0%
Megan Avalon
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:58 am »
Megan Avalon

User is currently banned [View]

AMG lite

Re: Megan Avalon
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 07:16:25 pm »
Megan Avalon - Bodybuilder/Wrestler and Fitness Model

Some Info about MEGAN:

Where and when were you born?
I was born in northern California on April 28,1986

What is your profession?
I am fitness and swimsuit model,professional all natural fitness/bodybuilder competitor,personal trainer,and wrestler.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training? Yes I grew up playing sports and was introduced to weight training at age 13 by my dad who brought me to my first golds gym.In high school I continued to play sports and lift.When I entered college at 18,my brother introduced me to bodybuilding and we competed in our first show together-I was hooked!

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? Yes I knew I always wanted to,when I was younger looking at fitness magazines I always aspired to be a fitness model and competitior-I always thought muscles and toned curves was sexy!I knew I was meant represent strong sexy women

Can you give me your competition history?
I have competed in 7 shows and placed top 3 in every division at every show. Even if I don’t win, I try to always keep my head up high. Just to get out on that stage is a huge compliment.

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
Definitely last may at the California Silver and Black INBA Natural Championships where I placed first in Sports Model and earned my pro card! I am going for my pro card in Ms.Physique(a mix between figure and bodybuilding)in may and trying to regain my title of sports model!

Please tell me something about your training routine (i.e.: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.) I am currently corresponding with an amazing trainer Catherine Holland who I have been working with for about 5 weeks and have already seen major changes in my body; I am trying to lean out while keeping my muscularity.Im very happy with the results. I do a high intensity weigh training workout 5 days a week-it is all giant sets back to back to keep my heart rate high and my muscles pumped, mixed in with the weights is core training and plyometrics to really blast fat while maintaining muscle. I have a back day,legs,total body&core,shoulders &chest,and a conditioning circuit. I do one day of additional cardio of running intervals and 2-3 days of heated power and bikrahm yoga-it’s a totally different type of workout that kicks my butt!
As I get closer to my show I am sure I will be increasing the cardio and decreasing carbs

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
Wow I have so many favorites!My current favorite is pull-ups with help from the big black band-it allows you to do the pull-up on your own but gives you enough assistance to do high reps. I also love pushups I could do them all day, I used to have plyometrics but now I really enjoy them-so much better than traditional boring cardio! I dread leg day like most people but love the results! And traditional cardio during competition season is probably my most dreaded workout; I love lifting weights so, much more.

Which body part is your best in your opinion? I like my abs which tend to come in first when Im leaning out. I get a lot of compliments on my biceps and legs.

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)? My best bench press was 150 for 2 reps,I can curl 40 lb dumbbells.My best leg press was 500 for 8 reps.I am Barbie with Muscles and have the body measurements to prove it;) Im 36-24-36,14in biceps,16in calves and 21in quads

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'? I enjoy being lean and super tight the week out from a show-plus the fact im one week a day from being done! Off season I enjoy eating more carbs and not worrying so much about a cheat meal once in a while-also less cardio!

Please describe a typical day in the life of Megan Avalon.
Wake up ,eat, feed my kitty cat, get ready for training clients at the gym or at their house(I always have my hair and makeup looking nice,yes I am a girly girl too!) I usually work out in the early afternoon then I go tan,come back home,eat work on the computer/emails and maybe do webcam.Eat,Go back to gym to train more clients ,chat with people at the gym,come home work on the computer eat, watch a show if I have time (jersey shore-GTL?:)get ready for next day.Pretty simple day to day!

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.) When I don’t work out I like to be on my computer, watch a funny show or movie, read(I love nutrition and fitness books!) and play with my new kitty I just got a couple months ago-she is soo cute! Also I just bought my own airbrush tanning system a few months back and have begun airbrushing people (including myself-I love it!). Tanning and makeup is a passion of mine. I do my own tan,hair and makeup at all my photoshoots.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? I have always loved being healthy and taking care of myself.I believe taking care of yourself you will feel better mentally which makes for great confidence and self esteem.I became a trainer because fitness is my passion and I love helping other people achieve their goals and making them happy.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear. I am extremely down to earth and very geniuine. People are a bit taken back when they meet me-I am quite a character on the outside, I am always in bright, sexy clothes and always made up-but I am sweet as pie! Just not if u want to wrestle me;)

What are your competition goals or personal future goals? Continue to excel in modeling and fitness competitions.i also want to start learning more about photography and website design,and film production.I am also planning to open my own personal training studio with airbrush tanning/massage services and beauty products and clothing offered as well.I like to have goals and be ambitious as possible,it makes life more full and enjoyable.I am also lucky I have a very supportive family who I love very much.I plan on taking 2011 to the next level!!

AMG lite

Re: Megan Avalon
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 07:13:56 am »

Offline zennie62

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Megan Avalon
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 08:15:58 am »
Megan Avalon Will Be At Arnold Classic 2014 For Badass Nutrition! 

FBBfan010975

Megan Avalon
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 09:07:51 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
Megan Avalon
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:01:52 am »

Buffy

Megan Avalon
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 07:38:47 am »

Offline beelzebub

• Activity:
    0%
Megan Avalon
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 08:37:38 pm »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
Megan Avalon
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 10:35:30 am »
Here's all my Megan... some old some new.

Maybe this thread should be moved to the Hot Models category?

;D

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
Megan Avalon
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 07:11:21 pm »

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
Megan Avalon
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 02:11:44 am »
#IMAGINE: My GF is ten feet tall!...I like pretending she is my ten foot tall girlfriend...

I'll let your imagination do the rest. That's what it's for! :clap:

Legalize weed now!

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Megan Avalon
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 07:01:01 pm »
Megan Avalon

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Megan Avalon
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 09:28:22 pm »
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Megan Avalon
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 03:05:34 pm »
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Megan Avalon
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2021, 01:43:54 pm »
Megan Avalon

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Megan Avalon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View