Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576221 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:44:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IFBBPro  (Read 19809 times)

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
Re: IFBBPro
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2021, 11:00:25 pm »
No other sessioner I've ever contacted has acted this way., its complete nonsense. The absurdity of her reaction for me asking her name is obnoxious.

And to the gent who posted before this, I know she's not a fake. Never accused her of that. All I was expecting up front was a bit of mutual respect. Apparently that was too much to ask from her.

Maybe she thought you weren't showing "mutual respect" by not bothering to do a little research following the link she provides on her Sessiongirls page. I can't speak for her, but I'd assume you were not going to bother having a session and just wanted to talk for a bit assuming you couldn't click on the one link that has the name you are seeking.

I got her contact email from WB's site, not session girls. You know what the say about people assume things...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2021, 11:00:25 pm »

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2021, 11:01:41 pm »
Thanks Bernie. Curious, did anyone at wof try lifting you?
In email I asked her casually for more details, like her name and number to contact her to discuss,  and she declined to give any.
Her real pages are linked on her sg. Would guess she assumed you were the unserious one after you asked who she is.

No other sessioner I've ever contacted has acted this way., its complete nonsense. The absurdity of her reaction for me asking her name is obnoxious.

And to the gent who posted before this, I know she's not a fake. Never accused her of that. All I was expecting up front was a bit of mutual respect. Apparently that was too much to ask from her.

Asking for a phone number screams time-waster.  Just sayin'

Maybe when you ask for a phone number you abuse that, but I don't. Don't project that onto me.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2021, 11:06:55 pm »
  I wonder if even the guys who send a deposit get her number.  There is absolutely no requirement for them to talk to you before a session. Acting like it's your divine right isn't going to gain you support.

I wasn't demanding her number at all. I was more off put because she didn't offer up a name. It didn't even have to be a real name, It's like really who does that?

Btw, I didn't come here to start getting in arguments from everyone. I was just sharing my experience here with other who are trying to contact her. No need to drag this out anymore than it already has been.

Offline 90spirit

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2021, 11:54:31 pm »
   Okay, I just had a doubles session with her and Jess. Let me tell you. Both of these ladies are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS ! Both of these ladies are class acts. I will definitely see them again. Either solo or together. And on deposits. I pay up front for my sessions. I made a mistake and they payment went through twice. She saw the mistake and sent it back right away. Just my 2 cents. 

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2021, 12:51:47 am »
Didn't ask for a phone number but all our convo’s were thru dm’s or email.  I likely could have gotten it if asked day of to confirm the session (that didn't happen smh) but it wasn’t needed.  She was and is always nice, kind and respectful to me every time we communicate.  And her name is not hard to find. 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2021, 01:48:20 am »
Didn't ask for a phone number but all our convo’s were thru dm’s or email.  I likely could have gotten it if asked day of to confirm the session (that didn't happen smh) but it wasn’t needed.  She was and is always nice, kind and respectful to me every time we communicate.  And her name is not hard to find.

It sounded like she was hesitant to answer "what can I call you?" Her listing name is "pro muscles" and was "IFBBPro" before that. Sounds like an awkward miscommunication, a fake name that sounds a little more conversational is perfectly fine.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2021, 05:24:56 pm »

She said "sensual flexing" for 500.
I take that to mean maybe she will get topless and flex without you touching her for $500... Which is damn overpriced, by far the most a woman has asked for no physical contact.

I really don't know.  Until someone books and sees her there is no telling what she means by that.  And to address some of the cam stuff you also brought up, I asked and she mentioned she offers Skype sessions for about $6 a minute which is fairly standard.  She is running an ad for everything that she does. 

I am going to work on something on Skype for next week (she is not even back in LA right now) and then maybe to see her in February.  So we will see how things work out.

Its likely legit..was utr had session lined up before covid hit

How much time do you spend stalking the social media of fbbs/physique/fitness women and messaging them?

Doubt it is as much as some think.  He just is unashamed about messaging.  So many guys write about emailing/dms girls and never do, he does.  You never know unless you ask.

Messaging ladies is easy to do when you have 16 yrs worth of references and documented history with many ladies in the scene. Also not coming off as a weirdo, creeper schmoe in approach and appearance helps.
Says the guy who continually sends weird and creepy, sexually harassing messages to various women on social media. 

Case in point: your obsession with Mia Annabella.

For some reason you think she and other women appreciate or enjoy that garbage.

Don't take this the wrong way, cuz you and I are not acquainted, and I just arrived at Saradas, but NuJerz is the real article.  He and I are acquainted.  I started sessioning back in '91 when the only way to find a fbber was via the classified section in Robert Kennedy's MuscleMag.  I "retired" in 2012, but I am now back dipping a toe into the session scene.  Most of the women I sessioned with have retired, but Jerz and I still know several of the same women, well, and he's about as up front and "non-schmoey" as they come.  His rep among the ladies is solid.  Just my .02.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2021, 06:02:41 pm »

Don't take this the wrong way, cuz you and I are not acquainted, and I just arrived at Saradas, but NuJerz is the real article.  He and I are acquainted.  I started sessioning back in '91 when the only way to find a fbber was via the classified section in Robert Kennedy's MuscleMag.  I "retired" in 2012, but I am now back dipping a toe into the session scene.  Most of the women I sessioned with have retired, but Jerz and I still know several of the same women, well, and he's about as up front and "non-schmoey" as they come.  His rep among the ladies is solid.  Just my .02.

So, you're back.  And I conxur....
Yo.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2021, 08:38:01 pm »

Like I had the willpower to stay away forever.  ;)

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2021, 08:45:52 pm »

Like I had the willpower to stay away forever.  ;)
Hahaha.   Like I had the will power to stay away forever.
Yo.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2021, 01:53:24 pm »
Hey Bulklover..."props" to you for having the willpower, but great to have you back!!!  Our paths may have crossed at shows back then as I too found out about our "mutual interest" through Robert Kennedy's Muscle Mag.   Led me to my first session ever with Cynthia "the iron Raven Maiden" in Chicago and boy what a "ride it's been since then. :rock:

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2021, 02:04:05 pm »
By the way, just wondering if you ever attended any of Joe Bayer's Japanese Steak Hous Dinner's in Columbus during the Arnold  weekend?  Now THAT was a good time!!!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2021, 04:34:53 pm »
By the way, just wondering if you ever attended any of Joe Bayer's Japanese Steak Hous Dinner's in Columbus during the Arnold  weekend?  Now THAT was a good time!!!

Hey there!  Yes, I did . . . two I believe.  The one I recall most vividly was the year Randy Couture beat Tim Silvia for the UFC heavyweight championship.  The reason, other than the UFC match, it stands out is because that weekend I had Tazzie Columb in tow and we attended the dinner that year.  Great time!  We "double-dated" with "Quentin Vas" (his Facebook handle...morphed from Professor Vas at Unrealmuscle.com) who was with Nadia Nardi.  We all went to the fights and after, Nadia had consumed a hot dog and champagne and something didn't agree with her, and she ended up washing Vas's shoes with some half-digested hot dog and then had to repair to her room cuz she was sick.  Meanwhile, I was trying to get Tazzie back to her hotel, but during the fight, the weather turned awful, snow, wind, colder'n shiite!  I was waving a $50 bill at passing cars trying to get a ride back to the hotel.  FINALLY, we got a ride, and we hung out "warming up."  Great memories!  Hope all's well with you!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2021, 04:38:15 pm »

She said "sensual flexing" for 500.
I take that to mean maybe she will get topless and flex without you touching her for $500... Which is damn overpriced, by far the most a woman has asked for no physical contact.

I really don't know.  Until someone books and sees her there is no telling what she means by that.  And to address some of the cam stuff you also brought up, I asked and she mentioned she offers Skype sessions for about $6 a minute which is fairly standard.  She is running an ad for everything that she does. 

I am going to work on something on Skype for next week (she is not even back in LA right now) and then maybe to see her in February.  So we will see how things work out.

Its likely legit..was utr had session lined up before covid hit

How much time do you spend stalking the social media of fbbs/physique/fitness women and messaging them?

Doubt it is as much as some think.  He just is unashamed about messaging.  So many guys write about emailing/dms girls and never do, he does.  You never know unless you ask.

Messaging ladies is easy to do when you have 16 yrs worth of references and documented history with many ladies in the scene. Also not coming off as a weirdo, creeper schmoe in approach and appearance helps.
Says the guy who continually sends weird and creepy, sexually harassing messages to various women on social media. 

Case in point: your obsession with Mia Annabella.

For some reason you think she and other women appreciate or enjoy that garbage.

Thanks brother.. dude had weirdo obsession of my post.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2021, 11:12:43 pm »
As I thought :bravo:  I'm pretty sure we sat at the same table and it was the first time I ever met Dan Ray!!!  The other reason I remember is that it was also the first time I met Kortney Olson who became a good friend of mine because she also went to that event afterwards.  I, ahem, had other commitments...

Small world isn't it :funny:   

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View