Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581676 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 12:24:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger  (Read 40422 times)

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2023, 09:58:28 am »
"Pegmebaby", lol.

All my friends and family know what type of women I like, why I like them and what I love doing with them.

If pegging were my thing, I would be freakin' proud of it and owning it to the max.

But sorry, nope, it's not my thing.

Next.

-Squeezemebaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2023, 09:58:28 am »

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2023, 11:40:04 am »
To be fair, Pegmebaby, he's forever turning women away - when they post on his forum.

I run G.W.M since Nov 4, 2008 when I was 17 prepared it. I graduated from Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. How about you internet tough guy?

98% of the negative and troll comments on Private Sessions are this guy. The other 2% are his mom's drunk ex boyfriend. INTERNET TOUGH GUY Because it's easy to be a 6 foot 4 Olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god, from behind the confines of a keyboard.

Now get lost clown.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2023, 12:30:38 pm »
To be fair, Pegmebaby, he's forever turning women away - when they post on his forum.

I run G.W.M since Nov 4, 2008 when I was 17 prepared it. I graduated from Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. How about you internet tough guy?

98% of the negative and troll comments on Private Sessions are this guy. The other 2% are his mom's drunk ex boyfriend. INTERNET TOUGH GUY Because it's easy to be a 6 foot 4 Olympic powerlifter and streetfighting god, from behind the confines of a keyboard.

Now get lost clown.

Taking a real back seat there bossman. You sure you're not the intern?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2023, 01:40:57 pm »
LOL!

Allow me to educate you a bit. I rarely get into stuff about myself, but sometimes people just ask for it, I guess.

-well known session women started visiting me in the 90's.
-I started shooting with them late 90's, early 2000's, got my first digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 950) in 2000.
-I used to design and maintain many websites of women since early 2000's
-Quite some women started sessions after I pointed the business out to them
-When I go to events, like for instance the FIBO, it's usually me who organizes evenings in hotel lobbies where quite some ladies will be having fun with the guys.
-I have done my Masters at the Technical University of Delft, Industrial Design, with a focus on designing in Virtual Reality. Finished in 1995. Meaning: I already had a bachelors in 1989.

Many of the women, that you make up stuff about, start questions about & yearn for, know me very well.

So.

Anything more you want to know?

-Squeezemebaby

Now get lost clown.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2023, 01:47:25 pm »

Taking a real back seat there bossman. You sure you're not the intern?

LOL, I was especially entertained by that guy who is photoshopped to left of him. Hilarious!

-Squeezemebaby

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2023, 03:33:43 pm »
   Squeezemebaby KO1 The Photoshop Intern

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2023, 05:51:44 pm »
I don't even get what the purpose of that photo is. There's nothing identifying anything, all the photo tells me is that the person in the photo and the guy in his display pic are the exact same

But anyway, I don't know if they married or w/e but Dominique is in a long relationship with a white dude. So she's definitely not only interested in black guys

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2023, 08:12:41 pm »
The same person, but then with a photoshopped guy next to him.

All while he is assuming Polite Society is some unknown, anonymous internet troll.

Well, just like me, PegMeBaby, lol, Peg Society has been around for ages, since the online start of this scene, when there were only a few websites, Yahoo Groups, ICQ and the alt.amazon-women.admirers news group and certainly done his share of contributions to this scene.

-Squeezemebaby

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2023, 08:29:18 pm »
 Game recognises game.   :thanks:
    SMB, your longevity has me beat.  You were part of the scene from the start but you've stuck around.  When I started out, I had two benchmarks, Tre' and a certain Texas based photog.  They knew every woman worth knowing and those ladies came over to them at shows.  You are and remain the European equivalent. And it can only ever be achieved live and in person.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2023, 09:53:57 pm »
Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2023, 08:27:54 am »
Oh yes, the good old days, lol. What ever happened to that photographrer from Texas? Tre was here in Amsterdam last year, getting beaten up by a hot FBB, luckily just a few meters from the ICU entrance of a hospital.
Boy oh boy, she did a brutal beating on him. No, not once, but twice, since we were recording it on a phone and I didn't press the record button properly at the first beating, lol.
-Squeezemebaby

Can you give more details about this event? never heard of it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2023, 09:28:29 am »
-Squeezemebaby

It wasn't for the public. 

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2023, 04:46:04 pm »
-Squeezemebaby

But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2023, 05:14:21 pm »
I think it was Alina Popa who beat up a photographer last year

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2023, 02:43:48 pm »

It was a video shoot for Herbiceps. So, all in good fun.

But I thought according to international law, any Tre-beatings were required to be publicized.  Sort of like Ceausescu getting plugged.  Heh heh!

True. It should be publicized, but Tre is keeping it to himself for more than a year now!

-Squeezemebaby

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View