Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574369 Posts in 72880 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:47:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pocahontas  (Read 40144 times)

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: pocahontas? (US-Ohio)
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2021, 01:57:45 am »
Is she currently lean or stocky?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2021, 01:57:45 am »

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2021, 04:32:42 am »
Is she currently lean or stocky?

Her IG is pretty up to date as to how she looks. Currently she looks pretty curvy from what I can tell. She says she's been training naturally for awhile now and also remember she had a couple surgeries about a year ago, so she's not as massive as she was 2-3 years ago, but she's still plenty strong.

She has one of the best attitudes on the scene right now, IMO. A pleasure to be around.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2021, 12:33:01 pm »
I had a session with her this past weekend.
Positives: absolutely gorgeous in person, big tips that she loves putting in your face and having you suck on, great personality, strong legs, and she is getting stronger but I doubt she'll ever look like she did before the waist reduction surgery. 
Negatives: she's young so I'll give her slack but I emailed her the roleplay scenario I wanted to do and she was on board with it. Even talked about it before we started the session. And then she proceeded to do her own thing. I asked for 50% intensity on scissors and she went 100% so yeah she lost some muscle mass up top but her legs are still strong as hell as my neck can attest. And she picked a crappy hotel which even she admitted that she didn't want to stay in. Why stay then? Because she had three feral kittens with her that she was traveling with and taking care of and that hotel allowed pets. The cats were running the small room. That was a first for me during a session. No shower afterwards because she had a cat bed I guess in the shower.
Would I repeat? Probably not. She was fun and nice but the negatives outweighed the positives.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2021, 04:53:04 pm »
won't book again. most disorganized scheduler I've booked with. she double booked my time despite me only scheduling a few days in advance and her insisting I move my time slot a little later to accommodate her schedule. yet she somehow forgot I had a session with her.

she didn't bring any cats when I saw her, but I understand. I once saw a different session girl who brought her dogs with her to the hotel room and it was weird.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline srevizave1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2021, 04:25:05 am »
To be fair, I'm not exactly super experienced (it was only my 3rd session ever), but I had a great time with her. Yes, I did have to be a little flexible with scheduling -- nothing major, just move it by an hour or so. But once we met up, she was so much fun, that I was more than happy that I worked around her schedule. She wasn't super lean, but the muscles popped out once she started working me over, and she was way stronger than I expected. She could even lift me, and I'm 280lbs (!!!!). She did have cats with her, but it wasn't a problem for me at all, to be honest I found them kinda cute

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2021, 05:05:56 am »
I don't mind moving schedule around usually. what I meant was we agreed on a time a few days in advance, then later that day she requested we move it a little later, fine. then a few days later I showed up for our appointment and she didn't answer phone or email. an hour later she emailed me apologizing, she had no idea she'd even set up a session with me. she had apparently moved my time forward and then booked a second person at that time. considering I traveled from a different city to see her, I wouldn't risk trying to schedule with her again.

I've had to move plenty of sessions around a bit with other women, no problem.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2021, 07:49:37 am »
I don't mind moving schedule around usually. what I meant was we agreed on a time a few days in advance, then later that day she requested we move it a little later, fine. then a few days later I showed up for our appointment and she didn't answer phone or email. an hour later she emailed me apologizing, she had no idea she'd even set up a session with me. she had apparently moved my time forward and then booked a second person at that time. considering I traveled from a different city to see her, I wouldn't risk trying to schedule with her again.

I've had to move plenty of sessions around a bit with other women, no problem.

I would say your frustration is justified. I've seen her twice, both times picking her up from the airport and going straight to her hotel. In both instances she was on time.

I will say that she's replied to me in older e-mail threads asking if I can meet in a certain city and I have to remind her that I don't live there. One time she sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to meet in Chicago (I mentioned to her the prior year I might be there for the Chicago pro) and and I replied that we had already set up an appointment for a session in the city I live in. She said oops...Not a big deal, obviously, but she obviously got mixed up.

So she might have some issues with organization at times, but I never got the impression she'll just flake out on anyone intentionally or leave someone stood up.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2021, 03:05:46 pm »
same thing happened to me. I skyped with her once a long time ago, and mentioned if I ever go to Columbus it would be good to meet her in person (before I actually met her), then I started getting her Columbus emails, and had to explain I don't live there. I don't think her mistake was malicious, I'm just saying she was disorganized and I have a go-to session lady I'd rather see that is reliable and consistent. I've done 3 sessions with ladies other than my go-to this year, and all were disappointing in one way or another, so just no point in me taking these chances anymore.

anyway, I don't want to dwell on this one mishap too much, I was just clarifying in case my previous post wasn't clear. I'll let others get back to actual reviews of her. my session with her itself was alright, not the best, there were some good aspects, I don't think we clicked super well, but I also can't give a super fair review since my judgment was a bit clouded by the scheduling fiasco.

Offline srevizave1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2021, 08:38:04 pm »
same thing happened to me. I skyped with her once a long time ago, and mentioned if I ever go to Columbus it would be good to meet her in person (before I actually met her), then I started getting her Columbus emails, and had to explain I don't live there. I don't think her mistake was malicious, I'm just saying she was disorganized and I have a go-to session lady I'd rather see that is reliable and consistent. I've done 3 sessions with ladies other than my go-to this year, and all were disappointing in one way or another, so just no point in me taking these chances anymore.

anyway, I don't want to dwell on this one mishap too much, I was just clarifying in case my previous post wasn't clear. I'll let others get back to actual reviews of her. my session with her itself was alright, not the best, there were some good aspects, I don't think we clicked super well, but I also can't give a super fair review since my judgment was a bit clouded by the scheduling fiasco.

Yeah it makes perfect sense, I didn't mean to suggest your frustration wasn't justified. I just wanted to point out that after we figured out the organizational parts and we met up it was all great

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2021, 04:51:36 pm »
That’s good to know.  I suggested a scenario and she wrote back with a180 degree turn scenario!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2021, 08:56:11 pm »
The girl would've been perfect for Iron Belles back in the day. Some of them are just illequipped to keep booking stuff straight,

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2021, 12:56:16 am »
To be fair, I'm not exactly super experienced (it was only my 3rd session ever), but I had a great time with her. Yes, I did have to be a little flexible with scheduling -- nothing major, just move it by an hour or so. But once we met up, she was so much fun, that I was more than happy that I worked around her schedule. She wasn't super lean, but the muscles popped out once she started working me over, and she was way stronger than I expected. She could even lift me, and I'm 280lbs (!!!!). She did have cats with her, but it wasn't a problem for me at all, to be honest I found them kinda cute

Nice! How long ago was this and what kind of lifts did she do with you?

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2022, 04:13:31 pm »
Sorry for the bump but I am seeing her next week. I will be sure to post a review. So far scheduling has been a breeze.

PM me if you have seen her recently please.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2022, 07:20:58 pm »
isn't it better to ask for reviews before scheduling a session?

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2022, 07:55:46 pm »
I had some general questions, obviously not looking for a review. There are reviews out there as well as in the thread. I mentioned I will post a review after.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View