Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581321 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 01:48:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Zoa Linsey
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Zoa Linsey  (Read 437507 times)

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Zoa Linsey
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 07:01:40 am »

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Zoa Linsey huge!
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 03:57:43 am »

At 5'10 that is really something! But why do so many question these days? Is it trust issues? After all there is a thread for morphs...

K+
User is currently banned [View]

uzi4you2

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2012, 09:55:20 pm »
her husband a soilder in the US army and she in japan for the pass few years.  those japs men just love her!!  They run after her to check her out.  its on youtube videos.  amazing stuff!!!

robin

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 01:42:10 am »
Dude, watch your words. "Japs"  :wow:

UK_Fan

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 05:27:45 am »
her husband a soilder in the US army and she in japan for the pass few years.  those japs men just love her!!  They run after her to check her out.  its on youtube videos.  amazing stuff!!!

I remember seeing many "clips" shows on TV showing that Japanese men had a thing for tall, busty western women (Japanese women being predominately shorter and less busty) - so Zoa would fit the bill exactly!  One show even had two (relatively) tall US big-bust models on and being felt-up on TV!  You'd never get away with that in most other countries!

cybrwrld666

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 12:40:24 pm »
I dunno if its Photoshopped, BUT she is in the gym. Look slike she is workig out there. So she has the pump goin gon. She  doesn't look like that always, just tha shes's pumped right then. Looks good tho! shes freakin tall too and taking gear like u wouldnt believe :) great results :woohoo:

Jonno1

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2012, 02:44:27 pm »
I dunno if its Photoshopped, BUT she is in the gym. Look slike she is workig out there. So she has the pump goin gon. She  doesn't look like that always, just tha shes's pumped right then. Looks good tho! shes freakin tall too and taking gear like u wouldnt believe :) great results :woohoo:
Photoshop is not a magic wand. It's a tool like any other. Expecting that any photo that is odd is photoshopped... well, you are going to get some rude surprises.

cybrwrld666

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2012, 02:49:28 pm »
Photoshop is not a magic wand. It's a tool like any other. Expecting that any photo that is odd is photoshopped... well, you are going to get some rude surprises.

I hope you were referring to others Jonno bcs I didn't say it. I'm guessing it's a real pic. Lik eI said, she has the pump going. It's normal for 1-2 hrs during/after workout

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2012, 07:08:15 am »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2012, 05:58:16 am »

GetIt

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2012, 11:01:04 pm »
Dude, watch your words. "Japs"  :wow:

similar to someone saying Yanks, no?

Kinda hard to turn a nationality as opposed to a race or ethnicity into a slur.

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 06:00:59 am »

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Zoa Linsey IFBB PRO Flexing In Public In Japan
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2012, 02:16:39 pm »
Zoa Linsey IFBB PRO Flexing In Public In Japan

She 5 10 198 pounds soild in the off season!

diabolax

ZOA LINSEY
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 09:59:47 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Zoa Linsey
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 01:22:04 pm »
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Zoa Linsey

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View