Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area > Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos

#TV: Documentary - Game - News - Reality - Talk *Featuring FBB's* VOL 2

(1/47) > >>

lizzymorris1:
  :wob: 

This TOPIC is for

Female Bodybuilders
[and other 'Qualified' Ladies]

who have appeared on television in a

Documentary
Game Show
News Program
Reality Show
and/or
Talk Show

THIS thread is designated
VOLUME TWO

See VOLUME ONE here:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=402119.0

If you plan to post in Volume 2, it would be prudent to check
Volume 1.  Offering previously posted content is not permitted.

Contributions to this thread are
expected to adhere to the above guidelines and are
subject to relocation or removal if needed.

Direct Links to *YT*, etc. are NOT PERMITTED in this section.
Create a file, upload it, post the links here and provide a preview.
Items posted improperly may be DELETED and
repeated offenses may get you BANNED!

Requests are being collected here, starting with one of the most sought-after items:

--- Quote from: markdeen on November 25, 2017, 09:12:54 am ---Anybody have Tina Lockwood on Charles Perez Show?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: tsalem on April 26, 2017, 11:17:49 am ---Does any one have the Charles Perez episode with Thea and Bunny?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: jeroen12 on November 20, 2017, 03:21:12 pm ---I remember Juliette Bergmann on a Dutch TV show called "Life & Cooking", never got a hold of the video though...can anyone help?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lizzymorris1 on December 10, 2017, 10:05:28 pm ---...Anyone have video of Rebecca Meyer from season 8 of Biggest Loser (circa 2009) appearing on the Jay Leno show. Either her actual appearance on the show, or the backstage flex off she had with Vicki the drummer.  If anybody can help here, that would be awesome!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Warhawk Overdrive on January 02, 2018, 01:26:09 am ---Can anyone dig up the 1/2 infomercial that Sandy Kamberger did for soloflex?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: guydok18 on January 21, 2018, 05:48:59 pm ---How about Cammie Lusko on a women's show back in early 1980's?
--- End quote ---

Anybody have video of when Lenda Murray appeared on Jerry Springer? Been looking for that for a while.

Check this one...Lenda Murray [and Diana Dennis] on Jerry Springer:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=402119.msg1733065#msg1733065

LÓÒKING FOR: Christy Wolf on an episode of Jenny Jones...

--- Quote from: genin723 on May 22, 2018, 02:03:18 pm ---A lot of talkshows had fbbs on back in the day i.e. Montel Williams, Geraldo Rivera, Jenny Jones.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: tate1 on May 22, 2018, 03:40:58 pm ---True.  I swear Christy Wolf was on an episode of Jenny Jones, but I can't find it.  Can anyone confirm this memory?
--- End quote ---

LÓÒKING FOR: YT vid about Dutch FBBs. Namely Ellen Van Maris

--- Quote from: 009eli on May 25, 2018, 12:52:22 am ---A little while back I remember stumbling across a video on youtube about Dutch FBBs. Namely Ellen Van Maris  :woohoo: an early favorite of mine. Now it seems to have been taken down. Does anyone have this? Or maybe know if its been posted. Karma in advance.
--- End quote ---

LÓÒKING FOR:  end credits of Canadian comedy show with FBB's...

--- Quote from: vipshar2009 on April 22, 2018, 02:08:07 am ---Does anyone remember a comedy showcase back in the 80s that had female bodybuilders and other interesting bodytypes when the credits would roll? I remember watching it in Canada and every outro, the credits would roll and for some reason there would be a bunch of colorful characters on the stage, intermingled with a few random female bodybuilders posing away.

Is it just me and my Canadian imagination?   :shucks
--- End quote ---

marco76ers:

--- Quote from: Painkiller on March 19, 2018, 05:28:24 pm ---Body fitness girl in an italian TV show:

https://mega.nz/#!pCYlHLhB!RvmBGADEE-dyG6jfAcXE59q1ZNag_EfBH1AYw7Zy68U

--- End quote ---

Her name is Valeria Pilone. From the same tv show there was a routine of hers posing with a male bodybuilder as well. I might have it somewhere here...

pumpfiction:

--- Quote from: genin723 on March 21, 2018, 04:03:09 pm ---In the 90's Jenny Jones, Gerlado Rivera, and Montell Williams did the most shows with FBBs'.

There was a documentary series on the We channel called, "The Secret Lives of Women". It had an episode called, "Amazon Women. It had Lauren Power, Dena Westerfield, Emery Miller, and an old lady. I've been looking for it, but a freind told cause of WeTv copyrights it's been removed from Youtube.
--- End quote ---

Yeah I remember that one. The old lady in question was WNBF competitor Joan Lopez.

gokuman7:

--- Quote from: fbblovematsu on March 14, 2018, 02:16:06 pm ---Karla Nelsen in Japanese TV. She is strong!

--- End quote ---

Hey Tori aka Terri Power is in this.

DrGORG:
Bodyfitness France late 90s

No sound, sorry.  At this period, i was removing sound to gain space.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

• Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

• If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View