Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578218 Posts in 73591 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 03, 2024, 10:05:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  What is the worst fbb paysite?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is the worst fbb paysite?  (Read 49521 times)

pym395

Re: What is the worst fbb paysite?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 04:49:48 pm »
www.drmicheleneil.com

michele neil is terrific, ... but unfortunately her member's section isn't.

when i joined last year there was just a few pictures & nothing much else

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 04:49:48 pm »

tunea

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 03:53:00 pm »
www.melissadettwiller.com is very poor with updates, she did update it with a few updates each month and that it, she build a cam voyeur which people could watch her 24 hours but it was on for one month and then all the time she is tearning it off and the max you can watch is her typing e-mails, ALSO she didn't update her site for 3 month now and when I asked her when will she update it she said very very soon with lots of new footage, it was 2 month ago, then I asked again and she ignored so I canclled my membership.

I hate those bitches that are thinking doing quick and easy money and after wards behaving like shit, she was my favorite bodybuilder until 3 month ago when I saw her real personality 

www.denisemasino.com also disappointed me, she is charging more then 30$ for a month and updates her site with old sets from old movies, and her videos can't be downloaded and they are from her old DVD's. PLUS her cam shows (which are her mainstream of her site) are very bad, they are 50 min long and on the beginning the cam shows were pretty hot and steamy.now days (more then 5 month) you can watch her playing with herself and faking her orgasm maybe for 3 min ( or even less )

www.fbblisacross.com is also pretty bad I asked Lisa 3 month ago why she don't update her site with some new videos and she said that she will do it more often with some hardcore. 2 month later I asked her again and she said the same so I decided to cancel my membership because I wont keep spending my money on something that isn't worth it PLUS they fee of a membership is around 30$ or more

In conclusion Many female bodybuilders made their sites pretty good on the beginning, but after wards the updates went less and less and from good to bad, I stopped to spend my precious  money on sites like those, I hope on the future they will return to be like they were on the beginning, but today it isn't so. . .

Hope I made my point and wish you all a Merry Christmas !!

THANK YOU for the info on these sites, I am sure everyone will fine this helpful.

tunea

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 04:00:27 pm »
www.drmicheleneil.com

michele neil is terrific, ... but unfortunately her member's section isn't.

when i joined last year there was just a few pictures & nothing much else

Being that she is a medical doctor, I would guess that there is little chance of her site being all that erotic, I don't
think she would want to run the risk of losing her medical license.

Offline bongo001

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 07:32:17 pm »
Unfortunately www.colettenelson.com is nearly dead as well. Used to be a great site with lots of pictures, but this year the site has hardly been updated. And the few new pictures are low quality.

She's rarely seen on other sites as well, is she becoming shy? :-)
User is currently banned [View]

tunea

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 04:17:10 pm »
Has anyone seen the latest photo sets from ClubYvette.com? the photos are so airbrushed out, that Yvette
looks like a "wax figure you see in a museum". ::) ::) ???

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 07:13:09 pm »
As i've mentioned before, Lisa Cross's website is absolutely not worth it. Updates are few and far between, and the videos are poor- not helped by her miserable demeanour. I had to contact her on three occasions because my password wasn't recognised. I only joined because I was curious about her supposed super strength in the bench press; however, it only showed some unconvincing, assisted lifts. She also ignored emails when I asked for some evidence of her strength. Worst of all, after cancelling after a month (a week was enough!), they continued to debit my bank account for three months- even after i notified my bank!! The general consensus is that fbbs are taking the piss. It's better to vote with your wallet. Some sites, however, like Rebekkah Armstrong's, offer a one week trial. It certainly worth $5.

virus21

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 09:40:11 am »
do not join roxie rain's site. no updates for a long time...

Offline santino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 06:09:14 pm »
the worst I've known personally is wild kat
If you like this post :D do not be afraid to push the button [applause] before start download

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

oldflatus50

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 03:16:00 am »
To continue this discussion, I've been quite dissapointed in sites where the "videographers" don't use enough light or don't use it properly, and/or talk way too much, with the mic wideopen on their end and not being able to hear comments from the subject. Thanks again!

tre1122

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 05:12:17 am »
Gina Davis

Awesome bodybuilder, but I don't think the site hasn't been updated since 2007/08?

virus21

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 06:55:07 pm »
Gina Davis

Awesome bodybuilder, but I don't think the site hasn't been updated since 2007/08?

she retired from bodybuilding.

By the way, heather parsons page is also rarely updated. she is a beautiful lady with a lot of potential, her page is a big disappointing :'(

mercmush

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 09:39:23 pm »
WildKat ie Kathy Connors is pretty awful which is a shame as she isn't. Any site for Gayle Moher is also crap & often short lived. Lauren Powers ditto but then they are friends......

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 07:45:11 pm »
Diane Solomons site sucks as well.30 dollars for 5+ year old pics.very rare to see anything new.

yardude7800

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 05:41:59 pm »
Is Colette Guimond's site any good?  What about Marja Lehtonen?

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 11:33:26 am »
Regarding the Amber Deluca sites. According to her blog, she promised to upload some heavy training, such as 10x275lb close grip benching which I'd be interested to see. Has she got any such stuff on it. I'd hate to waste my money if not.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  What is the worst fbb paysite?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View