News and Discussion > Gossip about female bodybuilders

Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)

(1/10) > >>

oystercake23:
I'd like to start a thread where people can share true stories about muscular women in their life. I'm not only interested in hearing stories about bodybuilders, but any type of woman with muscles. Diversity of stories and experiences will make this thread more interesting. I also welcome questions and/or comments on my stories to keep the discussion going. I will kick things off by sharing true stories from my experiences with my ex-girlfriend.

I will call my ex-girlfriend Tina (not her real name). I met Tina while we were in college. Nobody would suspect that Tina had muscles because she was petite (around 5 feet tall) and very slim. It seems that she had a love and hate relationship with her muscles as you will learn from my stories about her. Before we started dating seriously, she once mentioned to our group of friends that she built some muscle due to ballet while she was a kid. Until now, I don't believe that ballet can help build arm muscles (she had nice looking biceps that I will describe later) but she didn't work out or play sports so I wonder if it was due to genetics. I didn't believe her either and put that comment in the back burner. One day, I saw her sitting down reading a book that was placed on her lap. It was the first time that I saw a sign of her having muscles. Her biceps were clearly toned with a line or "cut" across her arm so I know they were there. But she was not flexing at that time and was unaware that I was looking at her arms.

When we started dating seriously, I asked Tina to flex her arm for me. At first, she thought that my request was weird and acted like she did not know how to do it. I taught her how and she did it for me. Honestly, my brain blanks out about what happened next but I know that I really liked the results because I asked her to flex for me more often since then. Now to follow are some random stories about Tina that were memorable for me.

One time, we were eating dinner with friends. All of a sudden, some of Tina's girl friends asked her to flex in front of the group. Tina was embarrassed and did not want to flex. Then one of her friends (let's call her Candy) told me that recently they shared a room with Tina on an all girls trip. They all went to bed while Tina stayed up. Candy said that she awoke to go to the bathroom and saw Tina there. Guess what? All of a sudden, Tina flexed in front of the mirror. Tina did not see Candy but Candy saw her. Candy described Tina's biceps as looking "like a rat on her arm". She was impressed and asked Tina to flex again. That was when Tina noticed that Candy saw her. If I remember the story correctly, Tina flexed again for Candy during that time. Now at the dinner table, Tina was too embarrassed to flex because there were a few male friends who were cheering her on. When Tina and I were alone at the car, I asked her about the flexing incident. Tina told me that she was brushing her teeth and noticed her muscles. She became curious and wanted to see how big they were and that's when Candy saw her.

I said that Tina has a love and hate relationship with her muscles because there were times when she did not want to flex for me. She thinks that it is weird for her to do it. However, there were several times while I was driving when all of a sudden she would asked me if I can see her muscles then start flexing for me. I guess it all depended on her mood. Her biceps were peaked and looked big for her size. They were slightly oval shaped but had a nice bulge especially when looking at her flexed biceps from behind. Her muscles were also defined (with a "cut" at the bottom so that it looked like a small hill when flexed). In other words, her arms did not look like a bodybuilder's arms but anyone who would see her flexed arms will be impressed at the size and definition.

There was another time when we were forced to go on a long distance relationship for a year. We kept in touch over the phone. When we first saw each other again, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt (which she did not do often before). Her unflexed arms looked noticeably bigger but she was still on the slim side overall. She told me that she gained 20 pounds and that I should see her muscles. She flexed and her muscles looked incredible. I don't know how she did it because she did not work out regularly during that time. But after a few months we would enroll in a gym together, which will be my next story.

Before starting with a gym program, we were asked to do a physical fitness test. One of the tests was push ups to failure. The instructor asked Tina to do assisted push ups (with her knees on the floor since she was a woman) while I did regular push ups. We did it together and Tina kept going even after I stopped. Granted, she was not doing regular push ups although she told me afterwards that she could have done regular push ups if the trainer did not ask her to do the assisted push ups.

One time at the gym, the trainer taught us the "21" method for pushing your biceps hard. After doing the 21, Tina said in front of me and the trainer that she could feel the burn in her biceps then suddenly did a double bicep flex for both of us! Her biceps looked impressive and I did not know what to say. She did that more than once during our time together at the gym after doing the 21 exercise for her biceps. If you saw Tina during that time, you will see that she is on the slim side. Her arms are not skinny but not buff or ripped either. Thus, you will be shocked when you see her flex and that was the trainer's reaction to Tina's flex. Tina also did not have muscular calves or shoulders so she doesn't look like a bodybuilder. But her arms (biceps and triceps) were incredible but remember, they are not bodybuilder sized.

Actually, Tina's pecs and lats were also amazing. I remember her flexing her pecs for me once and I was shocked at how big her chest looked compared to when her pecs were unflexed. However, she does not have ripped bodybuilding pecs. Her lats were v-shaped and she told me that her friends noticed her back even when she was wearing regular clothes and not flexing. Some of them thought that she was a swimmer. During that time, I was obsessed with her biceps so I never asked her to spread her lats for me. On hindsight, that would have also been an amazing experience. I find it extremely sexy to think that she looks like a petite girl next door until she flexes her arm and pecs. Simply amazing!!

Finally, there was one time when I jumped on her back while we were horsing around. I thought she would fall down due to my weight (I was heavier than her). Much to my shock (take note I did not use the word surprise), she just held my legs and asked me to hang tight then she started walking while I was on her back! Once again, it would have been awesome if I asked her to squat while carrying me but the thought did not cross my mind during that time. These stories happened more than 10 years ago and we've both moved on since. But my experiences with her still remain on my mind and that's why I was able to tell such detailed stories.

I hope that you find my stories interesting. Like I said, feel free to comment and/or ask questions. I am also interested in hearing your stories.

beowulff:
My next-door neighbor is a firefighter, and was a farrier  (shoes horses), and she it totally ripped, with big muscular arms, and big forearms, covered in veins.
I went through her crossfit-type circuit at the gym with her a few weeks ago, and she kicked my ass. 25 minutes of non-stop exercises. I was drenched in sweat, and she wasn't even breathing hard.
The other day I was doing my workout, and I was watching her do tons of Burpees. When she finished, I commented on it, and she said that it was some crazy pyramid up/down program where you do Burpees and kettlebells, and she said it worked out to something like 230 of each(!).
Whenever I talk to her, I have to remember to look her in the eye, otherwise I would just stare at her arms.

oystercake23:
Awesome!! Have you ever asked her to flex?

beowulff:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAwesome!! Have you ever asked her to flex?

--- End quote ---

Not yet. I'm going to get her to do my routine at the gym, and just stare at her arms when we get to pullups...

AverageA:
So I work at a college... I'm in my twenties. I work at a health sciences campus - one of the programs taught is fitness training.
I started working on the summer and thought to write about an experience.
Health sciences campuses like this one are 80% women... There are a lot of "good looking" women that I see in a regular basis - but one has always stood out for me.
She is a young woman with a muscular physique - but not like a bodybuilder. She does not wear a lot of make-up and has red highlights in her hair - but has a way about her that catches my full attention whenever I get the luxury of passing by her. She looks in front of her and seems to be completely unaware of how beautiful she is. Dressed like a tomboy - but still extremely beautiful in my opinion. I'm not quite sure if perhaps she is a lesbian(which is perfectly acceptable, of course) or if she has just never had a guy look at her the way I do.. Though, most of us on here admire women with muscle, the average person finds a woman with even a little more muscle that usual fairly odd.
There is an actually fbb there, as well - I talk to her when I see her and she is awesome! She's actually mentioned here and can be seen on this site - but this other girl just... Does it for me.. And has no idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View