Pages:
Actions
  • #166 by DamageControl on 06 Jul 2019
  • 6 Weeks Out.

• #167 by asianfitnessfan on 06 Jul 2019
  • The beautiful form of her legs reveals itself even through blue jeans. Outstanding progress!
  • #168 by DamageControl on 06 Jul 2019
  • Thanks.  She's really tried to bring up her legs this year.  Her quads are much bigger, but her calves went through the roof. 

• #169 by Shaowdown2713 on 07 Jul 2019
  • Wow really impressive how much she's improved her major muscle groups! Her lats and quads have really come out in a big way. Amazing, you lucky dog you  :cool2:
  • #170 by DamageControl on 12 Jul 2019
  • 5 Weeks Out now...  I'm  trying to cut down a bit too so I can look good for her show.  I need to drop about 5 lbs., but she's really doing an amazing job.

• #171 by Glandlander on 17 Jul 2019
  • DamageControl,

Your wife's progress and self discipline is impressive. Your own willingness to share the trials of the contest diet tunnel show you're walking the walk in both support and mutual inspiration. Thanks again for sharing these insights into your lady's physique accomplishments.

PS- You have my eternal envy for owning that Space Jam pinball machine! ;)
  • #172 by DamageControl on 22 Jul 2019
  • 4 Weeks Out...
  • #173 by DamageControl on 22 Jul 2019
  • DamageControl,

Your wife's progress and self discipline is impressive. Your own willingness to share the trials of the contest diet tunnel show you're walking the walk in both support and mutual inspiration. Thanks again for sharing these insights into your lady's physique accomplishments.

PS- You have my eternal envy for owning that Space Jam pinball machine! ;)

Thanks GL.  The pinball was an amazing pickup about 7 years ago.  I had the seller throw in an old pinball cabinet for free as part of the sale and I turned it into a virtual pinball machine.  250 tables.
  • #174 by bicepboy on 22 Jul 2019
  • that's the definition of progress. I think it's the best shape she's had -- at least in stuff you've shared.
  • #175 by DamageControl on 23 Jul 2019
  • Thanks, she appreciates that.  She's going to compete in the state championships this year so she wants to look her best.
  • #176 by potatocarrot on 25 Jul 2019
  • The whole progress of both of you (but especially her ;-)) over the course of this thread is epic! It shows it really can be done with great grit and determination and a whole lot of hard work! Congratulations to you both! Very inspirational!
  • #177 by DamageControl on 26 Jul 2019
  • The whole progress of both of you (but especially her ;-)) over the course of this thread is epic! It shows it really can be done with great grit and determination and a whole lot of hard work! Congratulations to you both! Very inspirational!

Thanks, she is busting her ass for this.  We both are, but her especially.  23 Days Out:

• #178 by DamageControl on 31 Jul 2019
  • A little artsy this time.  18 Days out.

• #179 by sicktick on 08 Aug 2019
  • Good luck in the show
  • #180 by asianfitnessfan on 08 Aug 2019
  • Legs looking great! Hang in there, so close to the goal...
Pages:
Actions