Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579281 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 03:53:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 117708 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2023, 12:36:33 pm »
 '"Your Honor, I didn't steal ALL the money in the bank"

The defense of a total half-wit only topped by labelling Ms O a time-waster.   :clap:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2023, 12:36:33 pm »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2023, 05:19:09 pm »
She did cancel one trip but wasn’t her fault/ due to weather she got delayed somewhere in the middle of the country- but by the time she could get a flight to Philly or Newark her original destination she was going to lose a whole day or more- so just flew back to averse- but she came back a week or two later

Offline Trystan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2023, 08:04:40 pm »
  Interesting that the two she sent to that time-waster who posted them here are not among her SG ones when a lot are frankly ancient.

I only posted 2 of the 6 pics she sent me and regardless of what you or anyone has to say,  people are able to see some recent pics of Lora.  FYI , Pussy Society, she was the time waster since she canceled the trip, but you being a wannabe session know it all fake gatekeeper, I bet you wouldn't dare tell her that.

Here’s what’s ironic about your post. And I am in no way defending PS. I never ever remember her canceling a trip other than during Covid. So her schedule is pretty consistent, why haven’t you booked a session with her?

And lol at calling her the time waster. She thinks guys like you just waste her time requesting pics to jerk off to without ever committing to a session. I guess you are exhibit A LMFAO

She sent me the pics right before Covid so they are fairly recent considering most of the pics/vids people see of her are old.  She was planning on visiting my area and my session was booked then she decided to cancel.  FYI, I have not booked with her since because she has not planned a trip back to my area, since some of you are so quick to call me a time-waster LOL.  BTW I  never requested the pics, she sent them to me since it would've been our first time meeting.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2023, 08:35:34 pm »
 Interesting interpretation of 'recent session tour' in your initial post. Covid was over 3 years ago. Making it up as you go along clearly.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Trystan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2023, 09:02:54 pm »
Yeah I'm clearly not as good at making up tour and session stories as good as you.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2023, 09:15:31 pm »
Yeah I'm clearly not as good at making up tour and session stories as good as you.

Thanks. Praise coming from a session time-waster means so much more.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2023, 09:20:38 pm »
I Saradas

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2023, 10:49:50 am »
She did cancel one trip but wasn’t her fault/ due to weather she got delayed somewhere in the middle of the country- but by the time she could get a flight to Philly or Newark her original destination she was going to lose a whole day or more- so just flew back to averse- but she came back a week or two later

That was June 2021 because of crazy storms in the south (not her fault) and the cancellation was for ny/nj which she travels to every other month or 6 times a year. So if that’s this guys “my area” why hasn’t he ever seen her? Ny/nj is a given 6 times a year. She’s been there 12 times since that cancellation.

Offline Maximo7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2023, 12:03:22 am »
She’s scheduled a lot of dates coming up. Has anyone seen her recently and can speak on condition and size ?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2023, 02:18:30 am »
She’s scheduled a lot of dates coming up. Has anyone seen her recently and can speak on condition and size ?

Read the thread back a couple of pages when this was last asked. The answer is covered. No one finds fault with either her condition or size given her age.  You saw the dates so you therefore saw her pics on her SG profile.  Lora doesn't change.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2023, 04:25:45 am »
I saw Lora about eight months ago and she was brilliant . . .as usual.  I think over the past 2.5 decades, I must've seen her twenty times.  She's not quite as YUUUGE as she was during her Olympia years, but she's still big enough to kick your ass.  She's fun, energetic, and one of my favorite people . . . although I probably slipped a bit on her list when I arrived having taken five Oxycodones instead of my five Sildenafils.  Well, they LOOK very much alike . . . at least I drove home w/o crashing . . . but yeah, Richard was asleep the entire session.  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2023, 12:26:08 am »
I saw Lora about eight months ago and she was brilliant . . .as usual.  I think over the past 2.5 decades, I must've seen her twenty times.  She's not quite as YUUUGE as she was during her Olympia years, but she's still big enough to kick your ass.  She's fun, energetic, and one of my favorite people . . . although I probably slipped a bit on her list when I arrived having taken five Oxycodones instead of my five Sildenafils.  Well, they LOOK very much alike . . . at least I drove home w/o crashing . . . but yeah, Richard was asleep the entire session.  LOL!

Lol dude that shit turns your insides into concrete. I bet you didn’t shit for a week.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2023, 08:12:40 pm »

Lol dude that shit turns your insides into concrete. I bet you didn’t shit for a week.

Word!!  Lotsa prunes!!  LOL!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Bharper

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2023, 01:10:53 pm »
Saw Lora yesterday. Amazing. Gorgeous, big and hard as ever. 5’8” tall (6’ in heels), 175lbs of muscle. She aims to please her client, beyond my expectations. Did a pump session and she did pull-ups, so fucking sexy!  Then back to room and, whatever you’re imagining multiply it by 10.  Chest, back and arms to die for, legs and abs solid. And those eyes…..
She put on my shirt, sleeves a little loose on me and she flexed her biceps, and could easily have ripped through the sleeves but stopped just short.  I couldn’t get a finger under the fabric. She is a top 5% session, regardless of age.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2024, 12:48:53 pm »
I’ve booked trip to Vegas November for 5 days from London i’m determined to see Lora and we’ve booked a session, just wanted to know does she come to you or does she have a room she books out?

I can’t wait!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View