Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576301 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:59:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New girl Sophia the goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New girl Sophia the goddess  (Read 21040 times)

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New girl Sophia the goddess
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2020, 12:45:00 am »
There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead

Who do you refer to?

And about Sophia, nothing sensual can be involved? In Skype sessions, she can be into erotism...

Arekah Lox.
Certainly not, Arekah is one of the very few I'd endorse over her.
I'm thinking of someone else who has never offered sessions, known for being a very muscular powerlifter, who I don't find feminine at all.

My bad man. I re-read what you wrote. For some reason, when I read it initially I thought you were comparing her to Arekah Lox and chastising those who are obsessed with Arekah even though she no longer does sessions suggesting they were missing out by harping on and on about someone who has left the session world. Don't know why I saw it that way because I see that is not the case now;

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2020, 08:43:26 am »
She's terrific. Anyone who missed out on Becca that's still doing this should see her. There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead I think something's gone wrong in your head. Lifting isn't even my thing really and I enjoyed being lifted a bunch of ways by her including straight lift (hands under arms). She doesn't know many wrestling moves but if you want to know what something feels like she's a quick learner. She's cool and friendly, but not so friendly that she'll ignore requests to show you what kind of force she's really capable of. Expect frisky not sensual. I can't wait to see her again, and then a bunch more times after that. Not sure if she's now my current favorite (AlphaAce is still active) but if not it's very close between them.

How did you see her if Canadian Borders are closed?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2020, 03:30:58 pm »
How did you see her if Canadian Borders are closed?
Travel is not closed, it's limited.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 04:53:56 am »
Fyi there's now a wb270 profile with much higher quality pics than sg allows.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2020, 03:45:46 pm »
Thanks boyofwinter!

Offline blackworrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2020, 07:22:20 am »
She's terrific. Anyone who missed out on Becca that's still doing this should see her. There's somebody who gets talked about all the time around here who does not offer sessions, if you'd rather see her instead I think something's gone wrong in your head. Lifting isn't even my thing really and I enjoyed being lifted a bunch of ways by her including straight lift (hands under arms). She doesn't know many wrestling moves but if you want to know what something feels like she's a quick learner. She's cool and friendly, but not so friendly that she'll ignore requests to show you what kind of force she's really capable of. Expect frisky not sensual. I can't wait to see her again, and then a bunch more times after that. Not sure if she's now my current favorite (AlphaAce is still active) but if not it's very close between them.

Thanks for the great review mate!

Is she really 5'11"??

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2020, 01:05:52 pm »
Is she really 5'11"??
Could be, I am 5'9 and she definitely looked at least an inch and a half taller.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2020, 06:01:09 pm »
Is she really 5'11"??
Could be, I am 5'9 and she definitely looked at least an inch and a half taller.

I had a scissor session with her.  I would say she's 5'11.

Her head scissors are pretty brutal.  I did manage to hold out without tapping throughout the session though.   She mentioned that guys she has sessioned with have tapped out between 20% and 60% and was quite surprised that she couldn't make me tap even at full power.   "In the past I did not need to improve my technique but now I'll have to ask for pointers from the top scissor girls and put it into practice" she added.

Given her brute strength if she were to improve her technique she has the potential to impose a devastating scissor.  Nonetheless her head scissor power is enough to put the vast majority of guys out.  A neck scissor was out of the question.

It is too bad Arekah Lox is no longer doing sessions.  In late October I'm flying to LV than driving to LA (hopefully border restrictions are lifted by then).  It would have been interesting to compare scissor power between the the two.

Currently I'm looking at Dez Desire and/or Jennifer T for the LV/LA trip recommended by boyofwinter.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2020, 03:55:48 am »
Her head scissors are pretty brutal.  I did manage to hold out without tapping throughout the session though.   She mentioned that guys she has sessioned with have tapped out between 20% and 60% and was quite surprised that she couldn't make me tap even at full power.
I assume she meant guys usually tap to her other scissors and not that one specifically? Few guys ask for her to squeeze their head directly. That's why the way most of us use headscissors makes it a misnomer, it usually means she is sitting behind you and squeezing the sides of the neck.
A neck scissor was out of the question.
She's already great with those.
Currently I'm looking at Dez Desire and/or Jennifer T for the LV/LA trip recommended by boyofwinter.
Will respond to this by message.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2020, 10:17:34 pm »

Thanks for the great review mate!

Is she really 5'11"??

She did an under the armpit lift with you at 175lbs?  I don't know any other sessionette capable of lifting that weight that way - must be incredibly strong, do you think she's capable of doing an overhead lift strict press?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2020, 04:33:47 am »
She did an under the armpit lift with you at 175lbs?  I don't know any other sessionette capable of lifting that weight that way - must be incredibly strong, do you think she's capable of doing an overhead lift strict press?
Yes, that's an extremely difficult upper body only lift, very few are capable. I'd guess she can press most guys around 220 pounds as it says on her profile.

Offline tyriont

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2020, 01:40:30 pm »
I know her from social media. (I won't disclose it, don't ask)

Facially she is beautiful, you won't be disappointed in this regard and she is probably as strong as she claims.

I am very skeptical about her height though and also I think she is greedy in onlyfans.com.  I got the impression from her Inst@gram q&a's, she is belittling the fetishists.
But in reality her attitude is like I should exploit the fetish as much as I can. Well she is a ******, a bit of lies and greed are expected :funny:

Offline Papayeverte

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2020, 09:43:00 pm »
I confirm. It is awful how greedy she is. Two bad experiences doing Skype sessions. Lies about her height: real height is 5'9". I confirm. No respect for fetishists, which is a huge difference with Arekhah (who she were compared to). But strong and sexy for sure.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2020, 12:43:28 am »
I've met her for a live session and can confirm that she is 5'11, I'm 6'2 and she wasn't much shorter then I am.  As for strength she is definitely one of the strongest women that I have met, the room wasn't ideal for lift and carry and she was able to walk with my around 300lbs sitting on her shoulders.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2020, 12:57:34 pm »
I confirm. It is awful how greedy she is. Two bad experiences doing Skype sessions. Lies about her height: real height is 5'9". I confirm. No respect for fetishists, which is a huge difference with Arekhah (who she were compared to). But strong and sexy for sure.
I have met her and being 5'9 the top of her head was about half a hand width above mine. literally the only thing that's true in this post is that Arekah was great. I think her skype rates are fine, she does sell premium videos on her onlyfans but they were free if you were a member at the time.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New girl Sophia the goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View