Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572488 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:36:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Expo girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Expo girls  (Read 4725 times)

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Expo girls
« on: May 27, 2018, 03:08:16 pm »
What surpised me is how big these girls are, photos do not do it justice, they are so much bigger in the flesh. Carly thorntons biceps are friggin huge, I have some photos of me next to them which i will upload at some point. Not sure who the girl 5th in is but she actually dwarfed me and was gorgeous too.

Forum Saradas

Expo girls
« on: May 27, 2018, 03:08:16 pm »

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Expo girls
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 03:14:08 pm »
To be fair, Carly is a WPD competitor, you can expect some kind of big muscles on her ;-)

As far as I'm concerned, it varies and i'm usually in the "bigger in pics than IRL", the most impressive feature on those ladies being their level of condition. The fact FBB are as small as the average women may appear underwhelming in terms of size. I remember this feeling when shooting Natalie Falk on camera during the FIBO 2012 in Germany; her biceps looked quite bigger on my pics than those I saw with a naked eye as she kindly posed for me. Her definition made up for her petite frame (Not taller than 5'0).

Lanky, did you attend on Saturday ? That was the day with the most contests and guests of choice. I hanged around essentially the PCA contest. Sharon Madderson was watching the show in her off-season glory and I must concede that yes, she was big. At one point, I was sandwiched between two competitors, the one ahead of me was a blonde lady who took part to the PCA Trained Figure class. Not very defined but staring at her muscle mass from less than one feet left me quite impressed. The one behind me was more defined but I don't know which contest she took part to. Her face was kind of familiar. I'll do my research on those two women.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Expo girls
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 04:48:53 pm »
To be fair, Carly is a WPD competitor, you can expect some kind of big muscles on her ;-)

As far as I'm concerned, it varies and i'm usually in the "bigger in pics than IRL", the most impressive feature on those ladies being their level of condition. The fact FBB are as small as the average women may appear underwhelming in terms of size. I remember this feeling when shooting Natalie Falk on camera during the FIBO 2012 in Germany; her biceps looked quite bigger on my pics than those I saw with a naked eye as she kindly posed for me. Her definition made up for her petite frame (Not taller than 5'0).

Lanky, did you attend on Saturday ? That was the day with the most contests and guests of choice. I hanged around essentially the PCA contest. Sharon Madderson was watching the show in her off-season glory and I must concede that yes, she was big. At one point, I was sandwiched between two competitors, the one ahead of me was a blonde lady who took part to the PCA Trained Figure class. Not very defined but staring at her muscle mass from less than one feet left me quite impressed. The one behind me was more defined but I don't know which contest she took part to. Her face was kind of familiar. I'll do my research on those two women.
No i foolishly went on the Sunday. Other than the ladies was a bit disappointed by the event, wasn't really much going on of any interest.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Expo girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View