Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575051 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:28:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Nikki
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazon Nikki  (Read 3539 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Amazon Nikki
« on: December 28, 2021, 03:58:52 pm »
Forgive me for starting a new topic. The others were combined with other providers.

I had a wonderful session with Amazon Nikki.

Initial booking was a breeze. I sent an email and received a prompt reply. We agreed on dates and times and was given a link for a small deposit. I get it, people travel and have costs so a deposit helps in the event someone backs out. A few days before she sent me an email confirming. It was a welcome site to see her confirm as customer service these days plain suck. I confirmed and continued to day dream about my session. I am still somewhat new to sessions so I was a little nervous too.

The day of she sent me another confirmation. Again, great communication throughout the whole process. This was a smaller hotel in a nice area. Smaller did not mean it was lacking. It was very modern and not a typical chain. Parking was secure and well lit. Because it was after hours we emailed and she met me at the elevator bank to use the room card to get up.

We both had out masks on but I could tell we were both smiling. She stepped out of the elevator in a tight top and yoga pants showing off every curve and muscle. There was another guest in the elevator that was checking her out. And with good reason.

We enter the room and am immediately greeted with a tight hug. She is tall. Not like people online say they are 6' but really 5'9" she is easily 6' or more. She slipped on some heels and we were looking eye to eye with each others (I am tall). She decided to get out of the yoga pants into something more tight. She came out of the bathroom wearing a skin tight dress that exposed all of her muscles.

Her muscles... Where do I begin. Her legs were like hugging tree trunks. Very smooth and strong. And I did verify her legs go all the way down to the floor. Despite having long arms her biceps are rock hard. She curled them up slowly and I watched as the peak formed. Her back and triceps were equally impressive. As I opted for a worship session we moved into the other room and worshiped some more, and more, and more. The clock was not watched and there was no rush at all.

In the end I am grateful that she made the trip and I was able to see her. Texas lacks in terms of travel schedules so I hope more people travel here. The whole experience was pleasant and she was an absolute joy to be with. If she comes to your part of town you should definitely add her to your list.

Forum Saradas

Amazon Nikki
« on: December 28, 2021, 03:58:52 pm »

Offline lobadou

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Amazon Nikki
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 03:07:26 pm »
Had a session with her last october in Brussels. She's nice, beautiful and committed. Never hesitate to meet her.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 07:25:58 pm »
I am missing the opportunity to schedule with her in SoCal by ONE day!  Arrrgghhh!  I'm crying into my Dunkin Donuts coffee.   :'(
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 07:55:20 pm »
She and Miss Monrow are afaik unfortunately the only active (sessions) 6ft tall pros. Truly elite and lovely ladies, absolutely not to be missed if that one detail is what most does it for you.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 07:29:26 pm »
I had a session last year with Amazon Nikki.

To start with she is truly beautiful, friendly and easily puts you at your ease. At 6ft tall bare foot, she is absolutely statuesque. Her body is perfectly sculpted, powerful and solid as rock. Her legs go on forever and are a true privilege to worship. But if they wrap around quickly as they will crush you like a twig.

She is very dominant and sexy and knows just what to say and so to make you feel weak and submissive. She makes you her toy and plays with you like a cat with a mouse. I loved every minute. 

Highly recommended and I can’t wait to see her again.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amazon Nikki

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View