Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574986 Posts in 72976 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 01:27:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Queen Jasmin reviews?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Queen Jasmin reviews?  (Read 10300 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Queen Jasmin reviews?
« on: October 03, 2018, 02:18:13 pm »
  Yes.  It always annoyed me when someone asks about a sessionette just launched on WB270. 

But if anyone did see her on her London visit three days ago, I'd be interested to hear more.   Her next date listed for there coincides with a trip there so I might take in the sight of her as well as the other sights.

Cheers.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Queen Jasmin reviews?
« on: October 03, 2018, 02:18:13 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Queen Jasmin reviews?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 02:21:01 pm »
  Move this to session review requests, please.  I overlooked that section still being here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 11:35:25 am »
     If anyone here sees her Monday, any details would be fantastic.   I'm taking the plunge next month.

Offline haveabarney

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 12:38:55 pm »
I'm taking the plunge with Jasmin in January. Any feedback from your recent session?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 12:52:13 pm »
 :singing:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm taking the plunge with Jasmin in January. Any feedback from your recent session?

I had to cancel but will be seeing her also next month.

Offline matteos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 10:00:07 pm »
I have webcammed with her and she was fantastic - she knew all the buttons to press, she was very attentive to what I wanted to get out of it.  Easy communications before (and after, which was a nice touch).  Definitely makes me want to arrange something in person. 

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 06:53:05 pm »
Hello chaps,

I have been fortunate enough to have met Queen Jasmine just off the M25 north of London and she was quite amazing.
She is far more muscular than the images suggest, quite a stunner if I may say. Intelligent and articulate and can accommodate most things.
I would not hesitate to recommend and will see her again as soon as my schedule allows.
Enjoy..........

Alina-fan

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 06:28:38 am »
I wanted to see her but her available slots were limited. I hope to see very soon as we are currently in contact to find the best date and time for both of us.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 08:17:40 pm »
 Have just had the pleasure of seeing Queen Jasmin today.
 As per the positivity expressed by others, she is a fantastic addition to the UK scene.
 Her facial beauty actually enough to leave an impression let alone the personality and physique.
 With Carla out of the reckoning. Jasmin is one of the top 2 or 3 muscle worship options in Britain.
 The quads and traps she possesses are second to none for thick kneadable muscle to massage.
 She has her limits but there is enough allowed that you will enjoy if you don't overstep the mark.
 Jasmin intends to compete in 2019 and will session throughout her prep.
 For those wanting closer to contest shape it is a matter of awaiting your pleasure. I see the rewards of seeing her on steps along the way.

Alina-fan

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2019, 09:52:12 am »
Thanks for the review.

How would compare her to other British FBBs like Carla and Lisa Cross? Also, how strong was she?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 03:43:48 pm »
Thanks for the review.

How would compare her to other British FBBs like Carla and Lisa Cross? Also, how strong was she?

I thought I had compared her..favourably.  I don't know what Lisa looks like these days.
  I felt her strength in little subtle ways on her part but I don't wrestle in any session.

Alina-fan

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2019, 11:42:35 am »
I think Lisa is bigger now than she was few years ago. I'm gonna see her again in a couple of months.

Offline cakedeath

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35:21 pm »
I recently had a session with QJ. Nice physique but an underwhelming session. And at the end, when my 60mins were up, session was suddenly halted and I was told time was up. She is nice enough but not my kind of session girl

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 06:42:47 pm »
I recently had a session with QJ. Nice physique but an underwhelming session. And at the end, when my 60mins were up, session was suddenly halted and I was told time was up. She is nice enough but not my kind of session girl

Your 60 minutes were up.  This is why those who give more of their time deserve that highlighted fully.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 06:50:41 pm »

Your 60 minutes were up.  This is why those who give more of their time deserve that highlighted fully.

Business is business.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Queen Jasmin reviews?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View