Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581346 Posts in 74141 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 05:45:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Anna Mikhailenko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anna Mikhailenko  (Read 135785 times)

Andrey

Re: Anna Mikhailenko - Ukrainian Bodybuilder & Powerlifter
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 09:36:30 am »
Err...she's a bodybuilder not an exotic dancer lol!
Yes, but female bodybuilders must have huge boobs too. Then they are more beddable :)

1hitomi

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 05:54:55 pm »
Yes, but female bodybuilders must have huge boobs too. Then they are more beddable :)
Nyah Pecs are enough. (I won't complain if she has them though.)  If you look the breast size decreases with the increasing of muscle size in the IFBB. Biggest impants are in Bikini, next size down is figure then fitness and finally FBB.

Andrey

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2011, 11:36:24 am »
Nyah Pecs are enough. (I won't complain if she has them though.)  If you look the breast size decreases with the increasing of muscle size in the IFBB. Biggest impants are in Bikini, next size down is figure then fitness and finally FBB.
Maybe, but then girl is really huge she could have quite big implants, but boobs :) still doesn't looks huge. Because they looks relativelly small  in comparison with huge girls body. I think that huge girls must have huge boobs then their bodies will be proportional.

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
ANNA MIKHAILENKO
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 09:26:23 am »

Aldrich

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2011, 09:56:31 am »
O that's really awesome body builder and I also like the body building so much... The album posted here of her's is very impressive one.... Nice and best of luck for future....

unclesam0901

Anna Mihajlenko...very big
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 03:56:02 am »

Plz karma thanks

Offline iohohpp

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anna Mihajlenko...very big
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 01:08:12 pm »
This thambells are about 30 kilos each! Respect.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Anna Mihajlenko...very big
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 01:46:28 pm »
K+. She looks like she could overhead press that tank.

Offline femalemuscleclips

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
Re: Anna M in NYC
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 07:07:34 pm »
Yes, I have a scedule for video shoot with her. What type of video should I do with her. She is VERY big so i think muscle comparetion would be good. Any idea?
Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPrbm5aGaB4Sxg-fqE2KawQ

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 07:18:50 pm »
Wrestling domination against an untrained, thin female.  We don't see NEARLY enough of that, only a couple times.

Posing is boring, see it a thousand times a day.

My humble opinion since you asked.  She IS a monster, that would be a sight to see...Maryse with her terrified female opponent stuck in her choke hold or whatever.

Ok, thanks for opinions.

Offline femalemuscleclips

• Activity:
    0%
    • My YOUTUBE channel
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 07:25:07 pm »
Wrestling domination against an untrained, thin female.  We don't see NEARLY enough of that, only a couple times.

Posing is boring, see it a thousand times a day.

My humble opinion since you asked.  She IS a monster, that would be a sight to see...Maryse with her terrified female opponent stuck in her choke hold or whatever.

Ok, thanks for opinions.

what about if she wold dofantacy wretling with a skinny guy? comparing her HUGE muscle witha skinny guy?
Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPrbm5aGaB4Sxg-fqE2KawQ

ac714

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 07:30:15 pm »
does she have a website...

where we can get to see more of her ?

Offline kman3uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 11:49:34 pm »
Yes, I have a scedule for video shoot with her. What type of video should I do with her. She is VERY big so i think muscle comparetion would be good. Any idea?

I agree with some of the others.  Proper competitive wrestling against a much smaller, thinner opponent (male and/or female) - no fake stuff though!  :)

noname

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2011, 08:55:57 am »
Put her in several different costumes. I'm thinking dominatrix, superheroine, etc..

musclover

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2011, 11:20:38 am »
OMG amazing.  Lucky New Yorkers to session with this marvel.  Where is Anna M based and will she please come to Europe.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Anna Mikhailenko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View