Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572601 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:20:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186703 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2018, 12:39:34 am »
I was hiking with my wife and kids in Sedona Az when we crossed paths with a massive blond in hiking boots and a tank top walking alone (more of a walk than a hike). Big muscular arms and shoulders. If I only I was on my own....
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2018, 01:19:27 am »
I was walking from one side of work to the other and I spyed out to the side a pair of army shorts, and in these shorts were a pair of thick muscular thighs with that sexy definition. I was in love lol.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #257 on: December 10, 2018, 12:06:50 am »
Was in a Walmart a few months ago, rounded a corner and nearly collided with a woman leading her family, wearing jeans and a tank, clearly sporting some fitness/physique level muscle. The twist is I was shopping with a heavyweight FBB. They passed within feet of each other. Thought they might nod, say something, exchange a secret handshake, but they didn't even seem to notice each other. Happens in the gym all the time, but first time I've seen it out in the world.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #258 on: December 10, 2018, 08:22:06 pm »
I noticed a new person at the gym the last few mornings. They were young, and very androgynous. I was pretty sure it was a girl, but couldn't be sure.
They were very athletic, with broad back and nice, defined arms. Not huge, but definitely muscular. Any guy their age would would be proud to be that buff, and any girl would be well on their way to winning a competition.
Today, after I finished my dips, they were at the water fountain, and I went over and said "great arms!"
Turns out, it's a girl - she is 25, and very nice. I asked her if she was going to compete, and she said she had been thinking about it. I told her she had the physique to do well.
She has a natural chest, with nice visible pecs and very small breasts, which I find sexy as hell.
She said she was going to do legs tomorrow, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for her!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2018, 12:30:02 am »
Was at a local farmers market. Quite a few nice thick muscular legs walking around. Driving home from work recently I saw out of the corner of my eye a fbb jogging down the street. She was big, black and wearing black spandex. Frustrated that I barely got a look at her I went around the block and drove by her again. Her upper body looked thick with wide lats, but her lower body was bigger by comparison. I've been going out of my way to see her again, but no luck.

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #260 on: December 15, 2018, 08:53:16 pm »
I went to a park with waterfalls and a lake with my ex who I talked about on my true story thread. We were relaxing by the falls and my ex was taking a nap so I was people watching. I saw a young looking woman who was built like a power lifter. She was wearing tanks and shorts. You can see clearly see her boulder shoulders and anyone can tell that she is strong. She came with two companions. She stopped in front of the falls at a short distance from where I say. She asked her companion to take her picture while she flexed. I think they took 2 to 3 pictures with different poses before they moved on.

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2018, 05:09:59 pm »
I just got back from Florida.  I didn't get to do as much working out as I wanted, but I have a couple of sightings.

There's a gym in Ocala called Zone Fitness. A lady trainer there has a real nice body - about 5'7", nice tight waist, nice V taper, muscular buns and decent arms.  She may have had some chemical enhancements to help her along her path, but looked like she might be natural with a great work ethic.  Thick dark hair, brown eyes and a nice smile.  Most of the other gym hotties were naturals, with one notable exception.
This girl was about 5'3", dyed sandy hair, not super pretty but BUILT. She came into the gym and I could see her delts popping out of her warm up suit jacket. Always a good sign of what's underneath.  She went over to the squat rack and did a couple of warm up sets. Nice powerful legs.  And THEN the moment - the one i LOVE so MUCH - the reveal when she takes off her jacket. ZOIKES!  Nice big chest (so much - like two cantaloupes - so they probably bolt-ons but they sure looked impressive)
Nice strong arms with those big shoulders and bicep veins.  As she squatted, taking 135 down, her reps almost butt to the floor. YES! - that's how you build and got dat bubble ass !!! Yeah GIRL!

My only other stop was in Orlando. I ended up at Power Fitness gym, which turned out to be Dani Reardon's (back when) home.
There are pics of her all over and dang, that girl is sumthing!  Anyway, 9 out of 10 guys there were for certain juicing. Almost everyone was big as fuk.  One lady at the front - a welcomer - was about 50 - but nicely toned with a really nice ass, small waist and decent arms. That is a 50 year old I would not mind taking about. THEN, in a mirror as I started lifting, my eyes caught hold of some REAL XX muscle. This lady is hugely muscled. About 5'2". She was training another woman (who could use her trainers magic formulas). Unfortunately, her face she looked like she'd been shooting some powerful shit - like tren - which although it and hard work had made her body FUCKING HUGE and ripped, had take a toll on her face. Yet, dose BIG ARMS - 16" giant bicep muscle bellies, jutting delts - veins - which if she were to flex would likely be like Sue Meyers in her glory with their size and bicep peaks and conditioning. Her ass was small and hard as a rock with those nice outlines that only come when body fat is below 8%.  Okay, not bad.

THEN, another girl came through the doors all nicely dressed in matching workout gear. The legs inside her tights were shapely and he looked a bit like Dani.  She met her boyfriend, a 6'+ bodybuilder and they went over to the leg machine in front of the one I was using.
They started to warm up and after three sets this girl with mid-shoulder length sandy hair, beautiful face and a dark tan was getting heated. Then that moment arrived and off came the warm up jacket.  WOW! Underneath she had on only a halter which reveal nice breasts, some pecs, hard abs and good arms = 14".  While working out she was constantly lifting up that nice shock of thick hair and when she did, her biceps grew and peaked. Mmm Umm. YUM!  Other guys in the gym kept glancing over too. She also had nice big blue/grey eyes, perfect smile, full lips and was gorgeous with also what really matters - a happy bubbly personality. Mmm MMM MMM! I wish!

Well, I had a plane to catch and after showering went out to my car. As I got ready to leave, checking my route on my iphone, a man and his girl friend pulled up and got out to go inside.
OMG!  This woman was FUCKING HOT AS SHIT. TALL - could have been 5'10 or even 6'.  Long dark hair, fair skin and an amazing bod as she and her man strutted by. She was in shorts and a white tank top, a long thick braid of that beautiful black hard running down the middle of her WIDE back.
Now, when you are tall, your arms and legs are LONG, it takes a TON of muscle growth before one even looks like a bodybuilder. This girl was probably about 23-27, pretty and I bet she weighted in at 180-200. That is a TON of muscle for a girl who'd probably been about 125lbs before BB. Her long arms - I would guess 16" (as big but more defined than my own) reminded me of a build like Lyndsay dejager - only WAY bigger. Big boulder delts, a tiny little waist under a WIDE back flaring out with that magic flesh we call muscle. Nice iron ass too with flaring thigh muscles.

I was fumbling with my phone when I realized I should try to snap a shot. Well, the dang pro photo app chose that moment to update - believe it or not. Anyway, I could see they noticed I was staring that them (her) - how could I not???  Then they went by inches from my bumper and the guy said something to her as they passed. She looked back over her shoulder right at me.  I smiled and she gave me a quick smile back - just to say "Glad you like me. Thanks."  More like I fell in LOVE with her.  WOWZA!

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #262 on: December 27, 2018, 02:22:05 am »
jaqeau, thanks dearly for sharing with us.  I feel like I was there with you having my breath taken away by such muscular beauties.   

Offline Windjammer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2019, 04:00:29 pm »
wow jaqeau, you sound like could write short stories on all your sightings. The way you described it makes me feel like I was right there.

The only accomplishment I've had irl was seeing Anne Sheehan at a gym in soflo at nighttime with some guy. Her arms were huge. All the guys couldn't stop talking about how built she was.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2019, 05:01:19 pm »
wow jaqeau, you sound like could write short stories on all your sightings. The way you described it makes me feel like I was right there.

The only accomplishment I've had irl was seeing Anne Sheehan at a gym in soflo at nighttime with some guy. Her arms were huge. All the guys couldn't stop talking about how built she was.

When I was at the Tampa Pro show a few years ago (might have been 2013 or 14), I saw Anne Sheehan  clad only in a red bikini walking down one of the
hotel corridors. She had just come from a photo shoot. From the back she looked like Hercules! I only got about ten seconds glance as she darted into a room
soon afterwards. She's a bodybuilder's bodybuilder -- doesn't care what anyone thinks, she's just going to pack on as much muscle as possible!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #265 on: January 29, 2019, 01:57:37 pm »
I was at the mall in the Oakley sunglasses store in Los Angeles. As I’m trying on different sunglasses in front of a mirror, this long fit arm reaches past me and grabs a pair. I instinctively look and see the gorgeous young girl who easily stood 4 or 5 inches taller than me.

I quickly smiled at her and she smiled back, I then turned back to the sunglasses rack and grabbed a different pair, seconds later three more beautiful, tall, young, fit girls walk up. I am now kind of cornered and surrounded by the super tall 4 girls. It was amazing as they all were 6’2 to 6’6 and it was an exhilarating and intimidating feeling which I love.

I made quick conversation with one and found out they were there for an international volleyball tournament, these girls were the team from Czechoslovakia...I obviously hung around for a while watching the 4 gorgeous girls shop in their yoga pants and team shirts!!!  :-*
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline sgsessioner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2019, 03:32:04 pm »
You see, in my country (wow, I sound like Borat), a muscular physique for a woman is becoming increasingly correlated with higher socio-economic status, as far as I can observe. I only have anecdotal evidence and my own limited empirical observation for this, but I do think it's true. This one time, I was out at a small mall in an area known for wealthier residents, and in a bakery I saw a woman who clearly hit the weights, but had more of a yoga kind of physique (very lean, definition, etc).

When I was out with some friends recently and walking along a riverside stretch known for expensive nightspots, I saw no fewer than 3 honest-to-goodness muscle women out and about, dressed to party. They were visions of beauty. Female friend who was with me knows of my tastes, and agreed with me that they looked gorgeous. But there was no chance in hell I could go up to any of them to chat them up. Too intimidating, and not just because of the attractiveness factor (and perceived attractiveness gap). There's also the whole social class thing. I'm solidly middle class, I guess one could say, not a high-income earner, and these women were with groups of friends who did look as though they belonged in that category.

Male friend of mine corroborates it too. He dated a muscular woman briefly, but she had lifestyle expectations he found stressful to try and match.

I have a neighbour who is a total MILF. Totally off-limits too because she literally is a MILF - I usually see her with her kids, and sometimes the husband too. Sporty, tanned, muscled, does cycling. Sometimes I encounter her when she's pushing the bicycle along. Really great shoulder and back development.

Offline musclelover1974

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2019, 09:25:27 pm »
we got a new bakery in town - kinda stylish and with damn good bread :-) one of the girls behind the counter is jawdropping built. because of the heat she keeps her arms uncovered and she has really thick, vascular arms. its really a joy watching her cutting bread with these guns :-)

i got myself together and made her a compliment about her shape. she liked it and told me, shes doing crossfit for 10 years. i'll try to visit the bakery every day now :)

Offline ruebe152001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2019, 01:53:45 pm »
Wow. Sounds nice. Where are u from? Where is this bakery?

Offline musclelover1974

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: February 23, 2019, 12:48:53 am »
Wow. Sounds nice. Where are u from? Where is this bakery?

bakery is in hamburg, germany.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View