Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576522 Posts in 73361 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 09:17:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  A couple of new female fighting movies...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A couple of new female fighting movies...  (Read 3200 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
A couple of new female fighting movies...
« on: May 18, 2019, 08:34:52 pm »
I'm a fan of female fight movies, and by that I mean actual movies like Fight Valley, Raze, Bare Knuckle, Lady Bloodfight, etc.. And as a fan, I'm used to being seriously disappointed. The best Hollywood style female fights are found inside of male fighting movies. The one-off fight that they throw in, just because. But when it comes to female centered movies, they tend to suffer from a couple of common maladies, the worst of which are poor fights. If they don't get that right, there's no point.

For me, the fights fall apart for a couple of reasons. Often, the fight choreography is lacking and the leads aren't fighters/stunt-women. No amount of clever editing and cinematography can save that. Then there's the casting. We're on a female muscle site! I want to see women with some kind of physical presence. Finally, there's tone. Raze had everything else going for it, but it was so serious and depressing, the fights weren't fun to watch.

Haven't looked in awhile, and found two movies last night that don't suck - high praise in this genre. The first is Kiss Kiss 2019. It's about an experiment to turn strippers into super-soldiers, and test them against each other in mortal combat. You've got my attention! Not the best fights, but better than average. Where the movie shines though is in the cast. Most of the women have some muscle tone, and one of the leads is a muscular fireplug named Tamra Dae, who's sexy as hell. And an off-season Jill Rudison makes a surprise appearance at the end. There's a lot you can criticize this movie for, but you've got to take it in context.

The second movie is Chokehold 2019. This does a lot of things right. The leads are real fighters, and the fighting is pretty good. But while there are a lot of fights, they tend to be very short, and shown in brief segments with excessively long cutaways. The climactic fight takes ten minutes, with only two of actual fighting. Still, it's a fun movie with a great cast. The protagonist Melissa Croden is super cute, a decent actress, and has a fighter's body. You know they chose wisely when you google them and their fight record comes before their IMDB page. The antagonist is another MMA fighter, Krissy Pomerleau. She's a specimen! Both of these women are 5'10". Kudos on casting pro boxer Corinne Van Ryck de Groot in a substantial role. Good movie, they just needed to add more meat to the fight scenes to have hit it out of the park.

Throwing in a third link to Ink & Rain 2018. That's another fight movie starring Tamra Dae. Trailer looks good. I think it was released, but I can't find it. Please let me know if anyone can locate it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5656126/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5862172/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6498818/

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  A couple of new female fighting movies...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View