Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:57:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Amanda Nunes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amanda Nunes  (Read 12155 times)

rlbi

Amanda Nunes
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:18:45 pm »

cleaslave

Re: Amanda Nunes
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 01:07:08 pm »

asapferg

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:46:50 am »
After totally dominating Rowdy Ronda Rousey in 48 seconds of the first round of UFC 207, who will be Amanda Nunes's next opponent? Some theories are running as Cris Cyborg. Originally Cyborg came to the UFC to take on Ronda. Now Rousey has suffered back to back losses some believe Cyborg has no interest in fight her now. Also the big issue is Cyborg making weight for the bantamweight division. More then likely she'll be better as a lightweight. So people thought Julianna Pena was going to be Nunes's opponent. After Pena's last UFC fight was asked if she would be interested in a fight against Nunes for the title. Julianna replied with a "Yes"! That night was the night Pena beat Cat Zinago and also the same night Nunes beat Meisha Tate for the Bantamweight Title. Also remember Pena was coached by Tate that year when The Ultimate Fighter had both Miesha and Ronda as coaches. Some forget Cat Zinago was going to coach at TUF:18, but an injury put her out. I realize the irony, Cat would been Julianna's coach if it was for the injury. Besides the point Julianna would take the fight with Amanda not only to win the title, but also the avenge her coach's loss. There are a couple other names like Holly Holm, and Cat Zinago, but they have fallen to the wayside.

>:D >:D >:D :-\

faby73

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 05:01:38 pm »
Cyborg is totally out of her league. Pena could be the best choice, the only downside being striker vs striker match. I more enjoy matches between a striker and a ground fighter, but just my taste. I think Sara McMann could be a good choice.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 02:35:43 am »
 I think it's great that Amanda is the current champ !  imo Rousey thought she was bigger than the entire sport , didn't have to do interviews , ignored fans that came to see and support her at her last fight . Amanda seems so much more down to earth and is a better fighter . No doubt RR was more of a mainstream sensation in terms of popularity . But at the end of the day it should be about the best fighters . Happy for Amanda

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

asapferg

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 01:48:27 pm »
Womens MMA has evolved and now you have great strikers. When Ronda was champ, you hardly had any serious strikers other than Cyborg. I think Valentina Chevchenko will be Nunes next opponent.

On Jan 28th Valentina Chevchenko will face Julianna Pena at UFC on FOX #23. Remember Chevchenko beat Holly Holm on Fox this past summer. This fight will decide which one will have a shot at Nunes at the next PPV. More then like they'll wait till after the SuperBowl is over either in March or April to make the match.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 09:53:05 pm »
Cyborg is totally out of her league. Pena could be the best choice, the only downside being striker vs striker match. I more enjoy matches between a striker and a ground fighter, but just my taste. I think Sara McMann could be a good choice.

Amanda proved all the doubters wrong ..  ;D   I always knew she was the only female Ufc fighter that had the heavy hands to hurt Cyborg . Like many fans believed Cyborg thought she could walk right threw her .. Big mistake

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Amanda Nunes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View