News and Discussion > Gossip about female bodybuilders

Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

(1/69) > >>

elma:
I think this segment has been missing for a while. In this section I'd like you to contribute your stories of muscular girls/women sightings. I'd like to hear not only US stories but from other countries as well.

beowulff:
I was bicycling back from dinner last week, and I saw a girl jogging towards me. As she got closer, I could see that she had very muscular, defined arms, and great legs. I circled around, and road next to her, and said "great arms!" She said that she's trying to lean them down, and I said NOOOO! don't do that! She replied that she's entering a fitness contest soon, and they don't like "too much muscle." I told her that there are those of us who like a lot of muscle, and she smiled, and said that she'd put it back on after the contest...
Made my week.

20thcenturyboy:
I've had a few myself. One was Mindi O'brien at a mall outside of Toronto. She was in top form and looked amazing. Another time at Best Buy I saw a mother with a few kids and upon closer inspection this woman was huge. Like, biggest woman I've ever seen. Have no idea who it was. Lastly I was at a rest stop KFC and saw a young girl, probably teen waiting in line to order and although she had a baggy sweater on, her legs were visible and insanely striated. I don't know if she was a builder or it was some crazy genetic disorder, but it was impressive nonetheless.

galloguille:
This is a nice topic yeah!

From other thread I replied: One time I was buying a book and the girl in that sold me the book have some great muscles... they looked pristine, perfect, not ripped but bulging in a regular girl skin... it was so awesome. All her body was regular but fit. Just perfect. To bad she didnt "want to know anything about me" as we say in my country.

That girl I talked about did some kind of acrobatics, climbing a piece of cloth and falling from it. Her biceps got so big and nice doing that!

It was awesome, we have some nice conversation, I started with "hey, you have some lovely arms there", and she really liked the commentary. I felt my adrenaline rushing, I was so for this girl I would tell her the most beatifull things, and I try, in a common talk.

I returned to see her with some excuse, but she was in a bad mood... I gave her a flower, can you believe?

galloguille:
The other great (in a way greatear!) sighting I experience was walking down the street.

I was thinking in random stuff, looking here and there but not thinking about it. Suddendly, I kind of stop and start feeling a great rush.

Did I see... veins? A fucking veiny full buffed and ripped calves in high heels? What? That couldnt be.

I look again, I was still passing by, I think I was at the other side of the street. I kind of saw again, at firts I was thinking "damn, probably some kind of tranvestite" (in that area there were some that lived around)

but no, it was some kind of girl that you see couldnt be a tranvestite. But I couldnt think, in that movent I only try to see the legs better, in case I could not see her again.

But luckly, she walk the same way I was walking. I cross the street and look better. Oh my god, all those veins in those tall high hills. I was very arouse.

She was wearing a big strange dress, like a poncho (google it please!), it was really strange, FBB stuff for hiding her body. I felt it like that. That just drove me crazy.

I mean, she displayed monstruos calves in high hills, but her dress was ackward, covered the rest of the body.

She looked, in the "kind" of physic, like MarĂ­a Segura.

Sure she was not that ripped or muscular... she was a little bit older than Maria. She have that hispanic look and kind of short wide woman body. I imagine her having maybe a bit of belly but with great abs... or just a really wide back with some muscles.

I was arouse about her age, in a way, also.

So I cross the street and tell her something like "wow, those legs!" I think I said they looked really good, she was really happy and open... I was on fire, I coudnt believe it...

I asked if she traing, she was a little bit evading like "yeap, 10 years from now", but not making a big deal, I was still more in flames.

But then maybe I fucked up, because I was like "hey, I would love to meet out with you sometime". She took it bad, but not with a escene or something, god forbide.

I should have asked for her facebook and work there! She seemed nice and open, and glad, at the beginning.

I have to repeat that those calves where crazy, other parts of her body could have been really ripped. And her age added something naughty. Also, her being older remind of other old fbb that are so great, I sometimes fell in love with their "granny faces" haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View