Private Sessions > Talking about sessionettes

Paying for clients to come out to you.

(1/2) > >>

GreenMile:
Hey I have a question to ask the brothers out here. Would someone tell me what are the pros and cons of inviting a session wrestler out to your city/state to compete against them in a match? I know that it costs a nice little penny when it is all said and done, but would someone who has done this before please explain to me the positives and the negatives...as well as their experiences? I am thinking about doing such a thing, but I want to see something first. I appreciate ya in advance!

VegasAce:
It’s really only worth it if:

VegasAce:
Sorry, meant it to be one post. But only if you want to see a wrestler you really want to see but either rarely (if ever) tours or doesn’t usually make a stop in your city. Or if you live in a city that doesn’t get session wrestlers

MixedFighter99:
My experience has always been its better to go see them then vice.versa unless they have a strong following in your city. Then it's worth it to them more and often more excited about it.

Boselectah:
There's no harm letting a lady know that you would be really happy if she ever scheduled a visit to your locale and you'd certainly make a booking if she did. It might fit in with her personal plans to go there plus she might be aware of other potential clients who have made a similar request. But beyond registering your interest and getting on her radar I'm not sure how to answer your question cos it seems obviously preferable to visit her 5 miles away rather than 500 miles away?

Generally, I'd guess most guys make the effort to get to the lady at one of her scheduled tour stops, it doesn't seem credible to try and entice her to visit say, Pawley's Island, SC does it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View