Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577384 Posts in 73485 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:09:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151173 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #435 on: September 03, 2019, 07:32:58 pm »
“Oh hi! Look, Professor, it’s Ava! And she brought some muscle chicks!”
Pauline grinned, but Tara groaned:
“Muscle chicks? Really? Dude, what’s your problem?”
He was a little taken aback and tried to explain, his words slowly dying down at his lips:
“Yeah, well, that’s because you’ve got muscles and you’re … chicks … Well, you know what, I’m just going to … Ah. I have to search the kitchen.”
And he left the room.
The professor was quite surprised by Ava’s appearance and asked:
“How did you get in here?”
Marla gave her a wave:
“I learned to open locks like those on the internet. Cool, huh?”
Ava chuckled. With those women, one could go far! She turned to the professor:
“We came here to look for Lucius’ notes. And you?”
“We’re looking for Lucius. And his notes.”
Ava sighed:
“Yeah, about that. How did you know about all this?”
The professor hesitated:
“I am looking into this whole fungus thing with a colleague.”
Looking at Tobie busying himself in the kitchen, Ava asked:
“Could it be that the colleague is my mom?”
“I wouldn’t know.”
“Is she called Angela and is she a musclehead?”
The professor nodded. Ava breathed out sharply.
“Okay. Okay, okay, okay. That’s … Yeah.”
Tara interrupted:
“Actually, that’s no. Ava, you’ll have to explain the whole situation to us now. Who are these people? What do they want? We can’t continue like that.”
Ava massaged her temples and went to work, carefully explaining about her discovery, Milla’s infection, the professor’s job, the big show, everything. When she was done, Pauline grinned:
“Wow. That is a convoluted mess.”
Ava agreed wholeheartedly.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #435 on: September 03, 2019, 07:32:58 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #436 on: September 04, 2019, 07:40:06 pm »
The professor asked:
“So Lucius is dead?”
“As far as we could tell, he was badly wounded and I don’t think anybody ever came to help. I feel bad about it, but it was a shitty situation.”
Professor Lang took a moment to recover, then said:
“We should secure his stuff and maybe give it to his bosses.”
Ava shook her head:
“I don’t think that’s a good idea. If he had any real bosses that actually knew what was going on, those aren’t going to react well to the whole infection thing. I don’t want my friends to end up as guinea pigs. So I’d like to review his stuff instead. Maybe he has an antidote or something. He did have a poison that killed the things down there, after all.”
After a moment of thinking about it, the professor agreed.
“Let’s try this. You can help me. The others … Well, since I assume that none of you know much about microbiology, maybe just make some coffee and get this place up and running, okay?”
The musclewomen frowned. Tobie came in with a plate full of coffee mugs and a can of tea and coffee each:
“I wouldn’t try the milk, but that stuff should still be good!”
Tobie’s return somehow broke the ice a little. As everybody got busy, the professor and Ava started looking at the materials. Professor Lang shook her head incredulously for a moment: She was in a room with five musclepeople, trying to investigate a fungus invasion. Her life had really been turned upside down.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #437 on: September 05, 2019, 04:16:58 pm »
Angela looked around. The place was abandoned, as was almost everything in this city. She had managed to get here without arousing any kind of interest, despite being followed by another bodybuilder. The whole situation had to be rather strange for people who didn’t know her. Still, she had other things to worry about. She asked:
“Kemal, do you see anything?”
The young man was on a nearby scaffolding, looking for clues where the two “superheroes” had gone.
“I’m not sure, but there’s something on that wall. It looks like a kind of moss. Maybe that’s a clue?”
“Okay, I’m coming up.”
Without much effort, Angela pulled herself up, then clambered on the platform. This was something she never would have been able to do before. Even if she tried it, she would have embarrassed herself, probably not even managing to jump up to the ledge.
Now, she easily caught it with her fingers, then brought her strong upper body up and there she was! She loved this. Whatever way this whole thing ended, she’d definitely keep her muscles. She grinned at Kemal, who had found getting up here a bit more difficult. All form, no function.
He didn’t really know what to do with her look, but pointed at the spot. She said:
“Give me a boost. I’ll check it out!”
He did as asked and got her to the right height. He was amazed by her muscular body and that complete lack of restraint on her part. She was so non-awkward, it was both strange and inspiring.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #438 on: September 06, 2019, 10:37:35 am »
“That stuff is pretty gross. I think I can scratch some of it off … Uh. It’s hot. How did that happen?”
Kemal had no idea. He was just focusing on holding her up. She hesitated:
“I think I can get it off with my pocket knife. Wait, I’ll come back down.”
She dropped back down next to him and just wanted to drop down to her handbag, when he suggested:
“We don’t actually need that thing, do we? I mean, if it’s up there and it’s hot, we can just follow it like this, can’t we?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, we could just look out for the heat with that app on my phone and find the next spot and just go after them, couldn’t we? They can’t fly, can they?”
“I don’t know. But it’s worth a try. Can you show me how to get that thing on my phone?”
It took a moment for them to be ready, but then, they started following the traces.
Within a few hours, they were a little tired, but mostly excited because Jaden’s uncle’s place came into view. She said:
“That must be it. Cool. Your plan worked!”
“Thank you. I’m glad it did!”
“Just let me talk to them. Stay in the background and help me if anything should go wrong.”
They walked up to the building. Angela noticed that all around the place, patches of mushrooms had sprung up. The whole surroundings had turned into a kind of garden, with strings of that white blob-material encroaching on the surrounding buildings.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #439 on: September 07, 2019, 09:31:31 am »
Kemal was stunned:
“Whoa. That looks so weird. Like out of one of these old-timey science fiction serials.”
Angela nodded:
“I think we might be close to the Twilight Zone or something like that. But I don’t care. I just want to get a taste of it.”
The young muscleman shrugged. He wanted to say something, but Angela just strode to the door and knocked. After a moment, it was opened with a flourish. Jaden stood there, tall, pale and fit. His body was athletic and slim right now, he was wearing an orange t-shirt and some white shorts and he grinned:
“Wow! Hey Milla, it’s Ava’s mom!”
From behind, they heard Milla’s strained voice.
“What are you waiting for? Let her in!”
Angela nodded to Kemal and stepped inside. The place was surprisingly normal compared to its surroundings. Milla was lying on a massive bench, pushing up absurd weights. Her body was gigantic. If Jaden looked somewhat normal, she had transformed herself into a sick parody of a human being. Every single muscle was absurdly overdeveloped. Her mass was hard to process. When Angela saw her, she tried to figure out how she even moved without just having those enormous packs of hardened flesh collide.
Milla finished her set with a lustful grunt, then sat up. Even like this, she was easily taller than Angela. Her head looked rather tiny amidst those mountains of pale, ultra-ripped muscle. She wiped the sweat off with a towel, then stretched, spreading her arms wide. It was an incredible sight. Angela knew what she wanted.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2019, 09:12:53 am »
The giantess now stood up and somehow seemed to fill the room with the sheer mass of her muscles. Angela noticed that she was wearing only a very tiny leotard-like suit that was just an assembly of cut-outs and showcased her absurdly ripped muscles. It was one thing that she was absolutely massive, but another that she was also defined as if she had never had a gram of bodyfat in her life.
“Hello, Angela. Welcome. I didn’t expect you to come here, but please, make yourself comfortable.”
Despite herself, Angela found herself to be a little nervous around the hulking young woman. Although she trusted her instincts on this and was fairly certain that neither would harm her, there was something in the deepest, reptile parts of her brain that screamed for her to run. She did her best to ignore them, but she couldn’t shake the feeling that she was in absolute, terrifying danger.
She took a deep breath, then approached the muscle-packed giantess. There was a certain intensity to her, like an aura that radiated around Milla. Somehow, she reminded Angela of a kind of spider she had once seen in a nature documentary on TV. The males were small and weak, while the females were huge and powerful. They completely dominated their tiny mates and had them serve them before devouring them. Jaden was something like that now.
“Milla! How are you?”
“Oh, I’m very, very well. Look at my body. Isn’t it marvelous?”
The internal alarms were going off non-stop now, but at the same time, Angela was completely mesmerized by Milla’s huge body. She licked her lips.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2019, 06:01:23 pm »
The giant musclewoman was close now. Angela felt her skin tingle. There was so much power to this, so much energy. It seemed as if Milla’s body had its own gravitational field. She longed to touch her, to feel the power, to be with her, to be like her. She extended her hand, the warmth of Milla’s pale, perfectly sculpted muscles tangible. Milla smiled at her:
“You want this.”
It wasn’t a question, there was no hint of doubt in her words. Angela’s fascination was undeniable. She looked up into the young face that seemed so small amidst the mountains of muscle.
“I do. I want this so much. Please. Please allow me.”
There was a strange, almost loving expression on Milla’s face now. She waited for Angela to make up her mind and touch her. The older woman made contact. She opened her eyes wide. Touching those muscles was incredibly intense …
She breathed in sharply. Milla lowered her arms and set her hands on Angela’s shoulders.
“Don’t worry. I will give you one of the seeds and soon, you will be like us …”
Angela embraced the monstrous pale woman in front of her, leaning her cheek against Milla’s absurdly thick pecs. Jaden grinned stupidly as the older woman started caressing the wall of muscle that was his girlfriend. Angela kissed the muscles, making strange, purring sounds.
Behind her, Kemal started to take a step back. Then another one. This was completely out of control. He loved muscle like the next man, but this …
Suddenly, Jaden’s gaze locked on him.
He ran.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2019, 12:29:33 pm »
“Okay, so here’s what we got.” Ava looked at the other bodybuilders, who were clustered around the room. They had worked hard to clean up the place and it was looking nice now. Welcoming, almost. Ava cleared her throat:
“There is a poison formula that we should be able to synthesize. It kills off those things. However, it also kills people who are ‘infected’, so that’s not an option. However, the professor has come up with an idea that might allow us to control the fungus’ effects.”
Pauline, Tara and Marla exchanged glances. That was more like it.
Tara asked:
“What would it do, exactly?”
Ava glanced at the professor and replied:
“Well … As far as we could tell, it could edit the fungus’ replication and we could pick which parts of it it would make.”
The others exchanged looks. That did not exactly clear things up. Once Ava noticed this, she tried something else:
“Okay. So the fungus gets into people’s brains and makes them act the way it wants them …”
Tobie’s jaw dropped. He gave out a little yelp and asked:
“What? So the fungus is making decisions?”
“Apparently. But we don’t know for sure. It may be influencing its host.”
“But that’s … I don’t know … It’s horrible! That’s like straight out of a scary movie!”
Ava wanted to deny this on principle, but he was right:
“It is. This thing changes people to be better hosts. It makes them happy so they want more of it and it makes them strong so they spread it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2019, 10:03:49 am »
Tara nodded slowly:
“That’s actually clever. I mean, I would do it like that. If you want people to be your friends, you have to make them feel good about you. It works!”
Pauline and Marla seemed a little uncomfortable with their friend right now. She noticed it and made soothing gestures:
“Hey! That’s not what it’s like with us. We go way back, it’s not …”
The scowls made her shut up. Instead, Ava said:
“So, to finish explaining this: With this method, we can try to change it and make it less influencing. If we get this to work on Milla and Jaden, they could go back to normal mentally.”
Tobie nodded:
“But they could keep the muscles!”
“Yeah. If they still want them after the control cuts out. Also, we could stop the fungus from spreading all over the place. It’s going to infect everybody around this town soon enough.”
Pauline smiled:
“Okay. So basically, if you make this work, you could transform us all into huge bodybuilders with perfect bodies, but without the mind control? That sounds amazing!”
“Well, probably. If it works …”
She turned to the professor, who shrugged.
Out of nowhere, Tobie asked:
“But what if we are all already infected and we are just thinking that we have free will to choose this, but we’re actually just doing what it wants us to do?”
Ava groaned. Professor Lang sighed and said:
“Yes, maybe. But I don’t think this is the moment for existential philosophy right now.”
“Good. I just wanted to ask.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #444 on: September 12, 2019, 05:27:20 am »
Angela felt her entire body tingle. She had lost her sight, her hearing, her sense of smell … Somehow, she seemed to float, to change. She couldn’t say what was really going on. Her mind felt as if wrapped in cotton. As if her thoughts were being slowed down, dampened, reduced to the most basic ideas. She found it hard to focus now.
There was this tremendous sense of pleasure, of happiness all around her. She enjoyed this, this unexpected feeling of trust and calm. She was safe, she was changing to become something better. Something that would fit. A body, a mind, perfectly shaped for the task.
What was the task?
She tried to understand it. There was a kind of knowledge, just below the surface of her mind … It was the truth, the answer. She could almost touch it, almost understand it. Every time she approached it, every time she tried to reach for it, it seemed to drift away.
Still, she felt no frustration. Everything was fine. More than fine. Things were improving with every moment. She was in the best possible life, the best imaginable place. Her whole life had been focused on reaching this point.
Angela sighed happily, even if somehow, her lungs weren’t necessary. Did they actually exist anymore? Did she really care? No. Everything was perfect and soon, she would fulfill the desires that grew within her.
How did all of this happen in the first place? Where had she come from? Who was she really? There was this name, Angela, floating in her consciousness. Was this her?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #445 on: September 13, 2019, 07:46:59 am »
She was finding it harder and harder to finish her thoughts. It felt like in a dream, when she would have seemingly lucid moments but nothing would come of them, simply because her mind would wander …
Despite the overwhelming feeling of bliss, there was a strange kernel of unhappiness, of skepticism that was still remaining within her. She drifted to it mentally, it turning out to be a kind of embryo. A sort of small human being, curled up on itself, looking weak and helpless. She did her best to keep her mental vision trailed on it, ignoring the distractions of welling up pleasure. It was getting hard to resist. The appeal of this strange, all-encompassing perfection was tugging at her mind, trying to break her away from the tiny being ahead of her. It wasn’t aggressive or anything, but there was a sense of urgency to it.
She found it difficult to steady the course, her mind drifting in and out of focus, the waves of lust and pleasure threatening to throw her off. The sirens’ calls were getting louder, even shriller. To her surprise, this tension allowed her to recover. She could feel her self reemerge. It was just a quick gasp of air before she was pulled under again by this sea of euphoria, but that was what she needed.
Angela dove down, now aiming for the figure drifting in front of her. If she could reach her, if she could contact her, she might take back control.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #446 on: September 13, 2019, 10:39:41 am »
So this is part 365. Damn. A whole year and still not finished. I sure hope to get to the finale soon now, but I don't want to rush it.

So, thank you all for reading along. I hope you enjoy the story so far and I would be happy to finish this together with you.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2019, 01:52:42 pm »
I hope Ava is the beneficiary of the mushrooms. It feels like Angela doesn't deserve it, given how she's been such a selfish bitch. It would be interesting if Milla absorbed her muscle, and Ava surpasses her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #448 on: September 14, 2019, 09:17:38 am »
I hope Ava is the beneficiary of the mushrooms. It feels like Angela doesn't deserve it, given how she's been such a selfish bitch. It would be interesting if Milla absorbed her muscle, and Ava surpasses her.

Angela certainly needs her comeuppance at some point.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #449 on: September 14, 2019, 09:34:57 am »
Again, she felt the tug of this unstoppable lust at her mind, but somehow, she now understood how it worked. With a grim determination, she struck forward and now saw the being in front of her more clearly. It was Ava, all small and weak, helpless, lost in this mighty ocean of her thought.
Angela reached for her, touched her, embraced her and held her tight. The presence around her, which had until now only existed as a vague feeling, tightened into a being. It formed itself into a mass behind her and raced towards her.
The musclewoman suddenly realized the danger and tried to escape, carrying her kid with her. It took her a moment to understand that she wasn’t in the physical world, that all this was happening in a kind of dream.
What should she do?
The tension behind her only increased, its power growing as it roared towards her. Her mind, mostly clear now, was racing. If this was a dream, maybe she could change it to fit herself. To save herself and her child …
Angela turned around, facing the approaching shape. She tried to discern what it was, but somehow, her mind failed to process it. She could only feel its absurd mass and its threatening presence. Still, she focused, and counterattacked. As she raced towards her target, she could feel her body reform, building itself around her spirit. She struck the mass of energy in front of her, somehow punching a hole into it and breaking it open.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View