Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580037 Posts in 73922 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 01:45:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 151625 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2019, 12:48:49 pm »
Dinner with Angela was nice. She whipped up some excellent stuff using Tobie’s free food. Milla was both satisfied and full.
“Wow, Angela, that was excellent! I haven’t eaten that well in months!”
“Thank you. I’m glad you like it. Ever since I got into bodybuilding, I had to really improve my cooking. Since I can’t just grease it or sugar it until it tastes nice, I had to try other tricks.”
“I can understand that. I’ve been watching Ava eat all that steamed stuff and I really admire her for putting up with it. Seriously, that stuff is so boring!”
Ava shrugged:
“Hey, it does what it’s supposed to.”
“Yes, but you can’t just live for pure functionality. That’s not a life worth living!”
Angela asked:
“Have you tried training?”
“I used to go horse riding when I was a kid and I did a bit of yoga. But bodybuilding? Nah. I wouldn’t try it. Sounds like too much work.”
“I know it may sound weird, but it’s an amazing feeling to watch your body change and react to the training. You get this incredible feeling of control. It’s what brought me to it initially. When Ava’s father died, I understood that I had lost control. So I took it back. For Ava, and also for Patrick. And in the end, for myself.”
“That sounds good. Well, maybe I’m going to give it a shot myself.” Milla grinned. “But don’t hold your breath just yet.”
Angela chuckled:
“Just say when. I gotta spread the gospel, you know?”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2019, 12:48:49 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2019, 08:16:49 am »
The next day, Ava took her mother to the gym. She had to see work at the professor’s lab later on, but she wanted to introduce her first. Angela had already gone jogging in the morning, then prepared breakfast for everybody. Waking up to the smell of delicious food made Ava realize that she had made the right choice.
The pair reached the gym soon. Ava had arranged for the training date online, but somehow Tobie and Kemal were doing two shifts a day anyway. Angela smiled as she saw the two musclemen pump. They were getting bigger and bigger by the day. Those drugs were amazing!
When they saw her, they finished their sets without getting out of the rhythm, then walked over to her:
“So you must be Ava’s mom!”
“Angela. Pleased to meet you. I like your arms!”
Tobie turned to Ava:
“I like her already!”
He flexed. He was just slowly passing 18 inches and he was very proud of that.
“I’m Tobie, this is Kemal. We’re so glad your daughter joined us.”
Kemal nodded, then flexed too. The boys were clearly trying to impress her.
Angela asked:
“Okay, so, what kind of stuff do you do here?”
Tobie answered a little quicker:
“Right now, we’re warming up. Want to join us?”
Ava nodded, dropped her gym bag and unzipped her jacket. Ava could see the boys trying to get a look at her physique. Angela didn’t even try to conceal a thing.
Even Ava was impressed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2019, 12:30:20 pm »
Even Ava was impressed.

Since the show, she had put on a bit of muscle and it showed. Her shoulders were broader and the lines between her muscles were visible even in the light of the gym. She was wearing a sports bra which held up her reduced breasts. However, she displayed her surprisingly thick pecs proudly. They were even slightly feathered and looking quite impressive. Under them, there was a well-defined six-pack. The low-riding yoga pants clung to her heavy, bulging thighs and her astonishingly broad calves.
“Holy …”
Kemal was staring at this amazing woman and he was very happy. Normally, he wasn’t too much into women. They were okay, he guessed. Obviously, he wouldn’t say it loudly, but he preferred tough, muscular people … Maybe even men.
Definitely Angela, though. Oh yes. He glanced over to Tobie, who was just as mesmerized. From his lips came a drawn-out “Fuuu …”.
Angela immediately noticed their reaction and flexed, popping her biceps. The not-so-little lump of muscle swelled up, neatly separating from the arm and just growing a tad more when she spread her fingers.
Ava sighed:
“Mom … You’re such a show-off!”
“I know. But I have something to show, so why not?”
“We should start training.”
A little too loud, Tobie said:
“Let’s do squats! Everybody loves squats!”
Angela smiled and nodded:
“Let’s get those asses into gear! Come on! Ava?”
This was when it dawned to the young woman that she had just invited her doom into her house. There would be so much training …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2019, 03:43:18 pm »
They hit the weights. The boys loaded 400 pounds on their barbells and went to work. Angela was impressed and asked:
“How much do you use, normally?”
Ava said:
“Last time, I tried 160 and it was okay. Tough, but okay. How about you?”
“250.”
“Seriously?”
“Sure. I’ve been working hard.”
“That’s incredible. Okay. Let’s do this!”
They loaded up and got ready. Soon, the four of them were standing by the mirror, going up and down. The first set went pretty well. Ava and Angela were mostly doing fine. The weight was tough on them, but they could feel the bite and enjoy it. The boys were feeling it a lot more. It was clear that they might have been pushing themselves a bit too hard. Ava knew that they usually took less weight. They were probably trying to impress Angela.
She looked at her mom. The older woman was admiring the view. She clearly liked the two musclemen’s physiques. What did she get herself into now?
As the set ended, they racked the barbells and stretched. Angela smiled and said:
“Wow. That was nice. You boys are doing fine. I’m impressed!”
Tobie blushed:
“Really? Thank you, ma’am.”
“Yeah. I like strong men. Ava’s dad used to be quite buff as a young man. Though not as big as you two  …”
Ava stared at them. Were they getting hard? Yuck! Mom!
Kemal grinned a little awkwardly and said:
“Let’s do the second set, okay?”
They got to work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2019, 07:00:44 pm »
As the four bodybuilders sweated and grunted, Ava started to feel a little frustrated. Not only was she lifting the least weight, she was also clearly struggling, while all the others were, if not exactly having fun, at least enjoying the challenge. She knew about Tobie and Kemal, but maybe her mom was juicing too. She probably was. It ran under “supplements”, she was sure. Well, no wonder she was doing fine.
Angela hissed:
“Ava, check your stance. Don’t get hurt!”
“Thanks, Mom.” The reply came instinctively and she sort of regretted it. Maybe she should have ignored her? Her stance was wrong, though. So much was correct. She adjusted it and continued.
Now she was getting really tired.
Kemal counted out the reps:
“Nine, ten, eleven, come on, people! You can do this! You’re strong!”
Tobie replied between clenched teeth:
“Damn straight! Yeah!”
Angela grunted as she got back up. Ava stared at her mom. The older woman was trusting out her buttocks as she went deep again. She couldn’t help but admiring her, while still feeling defensive about all this.
“Fourteen, fifteen, and … Done! Nice!”
They racked the weights again and Angela did little jumps to relax her muscles. By now, the musclemen were completely awed by her. Ava had to admit that she was incredible.
Then, she posed. She pushed out her butt, wiggled it and declared:
“Wow! That felt great. I can’t wait for the third set!”
Ava sighed. She was already exhausted. Watching her mom tease the boys was somewhat awkward and humiliating.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2019, 06:27:18 pm »
Suddenly, Angela said:
“Okay, guys, what about a final set until exhaustion. Let’s go to the limit!”
Tobie and Kemal were shocked by the suggestion, but they nodded. Kemal said:
“Sure! But be careful not to get hurt!”
“You too. Ava, are you in?”
“Mom … I’m not sure this is a good idea.”
“Then just stop whenever you feel it’s enough. Boys, are you ready?”
They agreed and loaded the barbells on their shoulders. Then they all started squatting again. Ava joined in, but she had the impression that she was being left out. Still, she was here to train, so she got to work.
She immediately realized that she was already quite tired. The first five reps went well, but then, she was starting to struggle. The other three were progressing nicely. She gritted her teeth and continued. At rep number eight, she was starting to hurt. She thought about stopping, then she looked at the others and realized they were still going strong. Ava vowed to herself to keep up with them. She wouldn’t accept that she was so much weaker than them.
Number ten came. Tobie and Kemal were getting slower and less vigorous in their movements. Angela was still keeping up, but her smile was starting to look a little forced. They were all covered in sweat now, groaning and sighing with every rep, but somehow, no one wanted to give up. Out of nowhere, a kind of group pressure had manifested.
Ava reached number thirteen.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2019, 09:45:36 am »
She was now hurting all over. The metal of the bar was biting into her skin, her hands were aching and she hated that whole stupid idea. She should just stop and walk away. Who cared about all this? She had a job, for God’s sake! She had so much to do for her studies. She had Jaden’s visit coming up. Seriously, bodybuilding should be the least of her concerns.
She groaned as she hit rep sixteen. Her legs were burning.
And yet, somehow, she continued. She didn’t have to. She could walk away anytime. There would be no consequences other than the other three maybe giving her a disappointed look. If at all.
They probably wouldn’t notice or just decide that she was too weak. No one would care. And still, she carried on. She heard Kemal produce a long, drawn-out groan. With the next rep, he stopped. To her surprise, she was still pumping on.
When Tobie bowed out three reps later, she felt a sudden surge of pride. Sure, she was using way less weight, but still … Shouldn’t they be the tough, invincible muscle-fanatics?
Now it was only her and her mom. They both closed their eyes and continued relentlessly. Until exhaustion? She was far from done. Focusing her thoughts through all the pain and tiredness, she continued, forcing the weight up again. She wished for gloves or something like that, just to numb the bit of the bar. Next to her, she could hear her mom grunt.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2019, 08:59:13 am »
Tobie and Kemal started counting out the reps now. They were impressed, no, fascinated by their toughness and cheered them on. It felt strange but good to be pushed on. Maybe this was the trick?
“Come on, Ava! You can do it! Pump it!”
“An-ge-la! An-ge-la! Show me how it’s done! Yes!”
This was so strange: Two grown, huge musclemen cheering on two women that were way less fit than them. It was motivating, though. Ava tried to smile through her gritted teeth and forced herself to continue.
Now she just wanted her mom to finally give up. This couldn’t be happening … She loved her mom. Feeling this kind of angry, bizarre competition was wrong, wasn’t it? Ever since her dad died, they didn’t spend much time together and they rarely talked about their feelings, but she couldn’t just not like her, could she?
“Holy shit! Nineteen? Nine-fucking-teen!”
“Twenty. Twenty-one. Ladies, that is impressive.”
Every rep was pain now. Why wouldn’t Angela just give up? Ava was way beyond her max. She had never been this far down the rep hole and it was getting bad. She managed to force open her eyes for a moment and glanced over at her mother. Angela was straining hard. Her muscles were really hard and big now, her body was drenched in sweat, but she was still in. Just now, she was slowly getting back up, her legs shaking.
This was incredible. And Ava was still fighting. She could do it. She had to. She was not going to … give …up.
“Okay, enough. Wow. Enough.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2019, 08:33:05 pm »
Ava looked at her mom. The older woman was breathing hard as Tobie and Kemal helped her rack the weight. She was smiling and stretched to relieve the strain on her body.
“Wow. That was hard. Too hard.”
Her daughter racked her weight too and suddenly felt exhausted. She had to lie down for a moment. As soon as she was on the ground, she felt her body seem so light, it was incredible. To her, it seemed that she would drift off into space immediately.
Angela declared:
“I’m impressed. You outdid us all. Ava, this was amazing!”
As the world spun slower, the young woman replied shyly:
“Well, it was less weight than all of you …”
“Of course, but you knew your limits and you fought. I admire that. How about you, guys?”
Kemal sighed:
“I’d clap, but my hands feel numb.”
Tobie nodded and rapped his knuckles against a wall.
“That’s all you get for now, but you were great.”
All the fears and doubts were washing from Ava right now. She did it! She kept up with those muscleheads and her mom! Incredible!
Then, Angela said:
“Okay. That was great. Let’s do it again, but another day.” There were nods of agreement. Somehow, she was in charge now. The boys simply accepted her authority. She continued: “So, what else is on the menu for today?”
The muscle twins laughed and explained the rest of the plan. Angela listened carefully, then helped her daughter up.
“Let’s do this. Show us that you can still finish the whole workout!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2019, 11:52:21 am »

At last, they were done. Ava and Angela left to take a shower, while the boys finished putting away the remaining equipment. They were grinning all the time. Kemal sighed:
“Wow. She’s amazing. Have you seen her ass?”
“Oh yes. Fuck. I can’t believe this. And she built that body in a little over a year. Imagine what she’ll be like if she keeps it up.”
“We can’t fuck this up. I need her.”
“Me too. If Ava’s got that kind of genes …”
The two young men stood there and whistled.
“Holy crap.”
Meanwhile, Ava was inspecting the dents and bruises on her shoulders. All that squatting had been tough on her skin. Angela said:
“I’ll massage you once we’re home. Also, tell the boys that they’re invited for dinner. I’m going to fix us something nice.”
“Mom, what are you up to?”
“Nothing. I like them. Sure, they spent all their time looking at my butt, but at my age, it’s something of a compliment, don’t you think?”
“Mom? That’s not …”
“I know. But they do seem fun. And I may need a change after Lucius.”
“After Lucius? Did something go wrong?”
“I’m not sure. He’s very busy lately and he didn’t find any time for me anymore. I don’t know whether we had a relationship and if it’s dead now or if it was just about the training anyway.”
“Hm. So, what are you going to do?”
“I thought about going on a date with them.”
“At the same time?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2019, 10:03:15 pm »
They ended up squeezing into Milla’s and Ava’s apartment. All five of them. Milla wasn’t too happy about it. Sure, having Angela cook meant not having to cook herself, but the muscleguys were rather annoying. At least, she felt this way. They tried their best to be nice, though. Kemal brought flowers and Tobie some chocolate, and they admired her art. They also thanked her profusely for agreeing to help them with their show.
Milla liked the praise, and she looked forward to using them as models, but having a room full of muscleheads wasn’t exactly her idea of a comfortable evening.
Angela did her best to smooth over the tensions by producing a constant stream of food. It was mostly low carb, high protein stuff, but she managed to make it taste good and look awesome. Ava was assisting her as good as she could and tried to keep up the conversation since Milla obviously blocked Tobie and Kemal’s attempts.
“So, did you have an idea yet?”
The other young woman sighed:
“A few ideas, yes. Nothing too finished yet, but … I could show you a draft, if you want to.”
“Sure.”
Milla got up and returned with a stack of papers. Angela grumbled a little when she had to put the dishes aside to give her room. Tobie obliged and held them up while the artist searched for her concepts. Then she found a binder, took it out and said:
“Okay, so the first concept is pretty old school. Do you know these old movies with synchronized swimming scenes?”
Angela nodded, the others gave her blank stares.
“I’ll have to explain.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2019, 11:57:26 am »
Milla took out some paper cut-outs and set them on the table. Angela went:
“Wow, those are cute!”
The others looked at them. Tobie chuckled:
“Look, it’s us!”
He took one of them and held it up. It was obviously himself, drawn as a tiny, muscle-clad caricature.
“Whoo! Look at me! I’m Tobie! The biggest guy around!”
Kemal laughed.
“You definitely got us.”
Milla smiled:
“Thank you.”
Ava took her own little paper dudette and was surprised to find it very buff. She asked:
“Isn’t that a bit much?”
“Oh, I figured that you’d want to get bigger in time, so I just added a little extra. Looks good on you, don’t you think?”
The young bodybuilder wasn’t too sure. That level of strength … It was quite a bit of pressure.
Milla continued:
“Anyway … Here’s the plan. We use mirrors and projectors to ‘copy’ you as you pose and give them an artsy and stylish show. It could look like this.”
She took out more cutouts, set them up and started moving a mirror foil around. It took her audience a moment to understand what she was trying to do. Once they did, there were nods of approval. Milla was a little disappointed by the lack of intensity, but added:
“We should switch off the lights. The effect would be better. Could you, Kemal?”
“Sure thing.”
He got up, squeezed past the others and hit the switch. The room was dark now with the exception of the lights on the stove. Angela sighed:
“This isn’t making the cooking any easier.”
Milla added:
“Just give me a moment.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2019, 09:43:05 am »
She had the boys point their phones’ lights at the models and set up the mirror. Then she said:
“Okay, let’s move it this way and …”
The audience could see what she meant. The mirror multiplied the muscular little figures and produced a mosaic of tiny power. It was artsy, but it did look impressive. Ava nodded. This would certainly be more interesting for the liberal arts students than just standing around showing off their muscles … Even Angela nodded. This was quite cool.
That’s when Tobie noticed something was wrong with Milla.
“Hey? Hi? What’s up? Milla?”
The slim woman was sitting there, swinging back and forth on her chair, producing a weird, hissing sound.
“Is this a joke? If it is, it’s not funny …”
Ava felt the hair on her arms stand on end. It was the underground again. The strange creatures had produced just such a sound. Panicking, she shouted:
“Turn the light back on! Now!”
Kemal jumped up, bumped against the table and sent the phones flying. The lights were flashing and the whole room was transformed into a confusing mess. The hissing only grew louder and more threatening. Angela forgot about her cooking and stared.
At last, the light went on. Ava stared at Milla. The other young woman was sitting there, shaking. Something crazy was happening. She was still hissing and growling and the sounds were getting more and more alien. Ava didn’t know what to do, so she took a glass of water and splashed her roommate with it.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:43 am »
Uh-oh! Man do you have my attention!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2019, 07:34:53 pm »
“Ah!”
Milla screamed and shook her head. She stared at Ava and the other and asked:
“What is going on? What happened?”
Angela put her hand on Milla’s and said:
“Dear, I don’t know. But that was really strange and terrifying.”
“Will somebody please tell me what just happened?”
Ava hesitated, then tried:
“I don’t know, but remember those pictures you drew?”
The others looked at the pair in confusion. Ava sighed and did her best to explain the situation. It took a while. When she came to the underground trip, Angela grew more and more worried. She wanted to interrupt her daughter and ask for details. That was clear.
Ava shook her head and said:
“Let me finish first. You can chew me out later.”
“I don’t want to, I’m just worried …”
“I’ll finish my explanation, okay?”
Once everything was said, Milla asked:
“But I never had anything to do with your trip! I didn’t even know about it! Why is this happening?”
Angela hesitated. Finally, she said:
“Maybe we should alert the authorities? What if whatever this is is spreading?”
Ava shook her head:
“No. I’m on it. I will talk to Jaden. Please keep quiet on this. My professor is on it and I’m sure we’ll find a solution. Please, Milla, you have to trust me.”
The other young woman hesitated, then said:
“Okay. I’ll try. But you have to make it stop. Please!”
“I’m doing all I can.”
Tobie and Kemal stood up:
“And so are we! If you need anything, we’re ready to help!”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View