Pages:
Actions
  • #361 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 12 Apr 2021
  • The gyms are back open in the uk now and your size and power is an inspiration. I’m 280lbs and not as strong as you are!
  • #362 by Michelle.Behnke on 18 Apr 2021
  • I have a lot going after a major setback about a week ago. This sciatica was hurting to the point that I was crying from the pain just while doing normal things like showers, cooking etc. I tried taking 3x my dose of Tramadol, didn't help or make a bit of differance. So I took it upon myself to take 180 ibuprofen..landed myself back in the Looney bin cause, never fails, I told on myself. Supposedly I should have died from that much .. If I hadn't said anything, I would have had irreversible kidney
  • #363 by Michelle.Behnke on 18 Apr 2021
  • Oops got it cut off.. I would have had irreversible kidney damage from the ibuprofen if I hadn't said anything. But the ER flushed out my kidneys with 2 bags of fluids. I was told by the Dr that I should of died regardless because it hit my organs hard. I am still suffering from this sciatica. It's now going down both legs. My feet always feel like they fell asleep. I've now been referred to a pain clinic to see if they can come up with anything.
  • #364 by joesoul on 19 Apr 2021
  • Michelle, I hope the medics can sort all your issues, ie reverse the chemical imbalances of taking too many pills and try to relieve the sciatica. Remain positive and patient , you will get there, but it may take some time.  Wishing you the speediest recovery with lots of love and support. 🌹🤞😥😘🌹
  • #365 by Michelle.Behnke on 19 Apr 2021
  • I don't have a chemical imbalance. I have Borderline Personality Disorder.    
  • #366 by fitgirlfanguy on 19 Apr 2021
  • Hi Shelley.  Sorry to hear you're struggling with the sciatica.  Have you done any chiropractic care for it?  I know a lot of people that have had good results with that.

• #367 by Michelle.Behnke on 19 Apr 2021
  • Hi Shelley.  Sorry to hear you're struggling with the sciatica.  Have you done any chiropractic care for it?  I know a lot of people that have had good results with that.

I was referred to the pain clinic. They mentioned chiropractic care but my Medicaid doesn't cover it and it's crazy expensive. My ex boyfriend is having it for his back and it's not covered. He set up a payment plan but the total from start to finish( his last alignment scheduled) comes out to $4,000 total.
  • #368 by charmingcarl on 19 Apr 2021
  • Well Shelley understand that we are all pulling for you and wish only the best for you! Happy belated birthday!
  • #369 by charmingcarl on 19 Apr 2021
  • Well Shelley understand that we are all pulling for you and wish only the best for you! Happy belated birthday!
  • #370 by fred2525 on 19 Apr 2021
  • Praying for your recovery. You are a strong woman who has overcome so much, you will do this. It will push you, and you will push back harder stronger more determined than ever. Sending good vibes and prayers.
  • #371 by overpowrd2 on 20 Apr 2021
  • Ba careful for you and hope you'll be good next time. Good luck for the recovery.
  • #372 by fitgirlfanguy on 21 Apr 2021

I was referred to the pain clinic. They mentioned chiropractic care but my Medicaid doesn't cover it and it's crazy expensive. My ex boyfriend is having it for his back and it's not covered. He set up a payment plan but the total from start to finish( his last alignment scheduled) comes out to $4,000 total.

I see.  Thanks for sharing.  Wishing you the best.
  • #373 by Martinal on 22 Apr 2021
  • helloShelley

Hard year for you! I am sorry!

Massage therapy can help ease sciatica pain!

Hopefully you will recover! Take your time!

You are inspiring!
  • #374 by Michelle.Behnke on 26 Apr 2021
  • Thank you for the Easter and get well wishes, guys!! My doctor has increased my Gabapentin for the sciatica to 900mg 3xs a day. I also got blessed by doctor's nurse. She bought me a tens unit and had it delivered to me. I'm hoping and praying that trying a bunch of different things together for the pain will all add up and I can get some relief. This morning is not a good morning so far with the pain being very intense.
  • #375 by jeffbeans on 27 Apr 2021
  • Hang in there Michelle, we're all sending healing thoughts  :rock:
Pages:
Actions