Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:50:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Kelly Brook
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelly Brook  (Read 5946 times)

Offline Türk Milliyetçisi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kelly Brook
« on: April 03, 2019, 08:40:16 am »
Kelly Brook

Overview (3)
Born    November 23, 1979 in Rochester, Kent, England, UK
Birth Name   Kelly Ann Parsons
Height    5' 6" (1,68 m)
Mini Bio (1)

Kelly Brook (born 23 November 1979) is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her roles in the 2010 horror comedy remake Piranha 3D and in the NBC sitcom One Big Happy. Brook was born and raised in Rochester, Kent, as Kelly Ann Parsons. She is the daughter of Sandra Kelly, a cook, and Kenneth Parsons, a scaffolder. She has a younger brother, Damian, and an older half-sister, Sasha. Kenneth died aged 57 in Rochester from lung cancer on 26 November 2007, during Brook's time on Strictly Come Dancing.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: scaryofmonsters
Trade Mark (2)
Bubbly personality, breathless voice
Curvaceous figure
Trivia (7)
She studied for three years at the Italia Conti stage school in London, England. Other actors that have attended Italia Conti include Richard Todd, Noël Coward, Stephen Manwaring and Martine McCutcheon.
She has a brother, Damian, who is two years younger than her. Also has a half-sister, Sasha, whom she credits with getting her into modeling.
She started modelling professionally at 16 and starred in her first advertising campaign for Lee Jeans. Since then she's featured in campaigns for Renault Megane, Walkers and Piz Buin. Her first media break came when she was taken an interest in by the British national tabloid newspaper The Star, who still regularly publish images of her to this day. She was then recognized by, and is often featured in, the 'lad's mags' FHM, Maxim, etc.
She attended Thomas Aveling School whilst living in Warren Wood, Rochester.
She has been consistently voted one of England's sexiest women. She was featured as #97 in Maxim magazine's "Hot 100 Women of 2002" supplement. She was ranked #1 in the 2005 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". She was ranked #71 on Maxim's Hot 100 Women of 2005 list. In 2007, she came sixth in a Daily Star readers' poll to find the "best breasts in Britain". She was ranked #8 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
One of her first modeling job was for a then mail order lingerie company called Bravissimo in UK. The company specializes in selling bras of large cup sizes.
She made an early appearance in the public eye advertising 'Deathtrap Dungeon' in 1998, posing in photo-shoots as the heroine. In an interview, Johnny Vaughan recalled how this was how he first met her; his wife made the costumes for Eidos photo-shoots.
Personal Quotes (17)
The thing is - and this is something that really annoys me - a lot of people mistake lightness for stupidity. If you're cold and mean and dark, you're smart. If you're sweet and charming and you get on with people, then you're not. Then, you're... bubbly.
I am a light person. I think of myself with a shield, a protective shield around me. And I think of bad things bouncing off it. Boom, boom, boom, ba-boom, ba-boom!
I got a lot of "This bloody bitch - she only got the job because of what she looks like.". - as quoted in the September 2002 issue of Playboy magazine
[on potential boyfriends] Someone who's down to earth, funny, good in bed, handsome. Actually, just handsome will do. I'm really shallow at the moment. I'm at that age when I just don't want anything challenging. I haven't got the energy. As long as they're cute, I'm there. And the less they have to say for themselves, the better.
I'm into well-being, not because of social pressures to look a certain way, but because I'm interested in living a long, full and healthy life.
[on winning a scholarship to drama school] It was amazing. Amazing! I was from a comprehensive tough school, you know, and then going into London and all the girls are all jazz hands and kissy-kissy, and daaaaarling, sweetie, darling. It was such a contrast, and it took a while for me to adjust and fit in. But within six months, I was all jazzy and kissy and smiley. I became a stage-school brat very quick.
[on stripping off for the stage play "Calender Girls"] The getting naked is the easy bit. I'll make sure I have to get naked in every contract. [laughs] In Calendar Girls, I'm working with some fantastic women. We cover ourselves with various props, but obviously there are a couple of slips now and then! Danny is cool with it, he came on the first night and he loved it. But he did tell me: "You need to slow down because you talk too quickly". I was so nervous the first night, so he gave me constructive criticism.
Sex keeps me fit and healthy. What can be better than that? It's not about crazy diets or gym workouts.
My mum was never strict. I was allowed to go out to clubs underage, watch TV, listen to whatever music I wanted to, and that made me not rebel. I have never touched a drug in my life. Why would I? My mum used to smoke cannabis in the front room, so I was never curious about it. My mum's a cool chick and in some ways we are alike. She's a strong woman, very sharp and perceptive.
Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That's what I aspire to look like.
[on Pirana 3D (2010)] It's a big popcorn movie. It was fun to work on and it seems to have got a good response. The fans seem to love it. If you like horror and you like fish then go and see it.
[on nudity] I'm so used to it now that I'm more terrified of putting my clothes on! I haven't got any huge body hang-ups. I've got to the age where I've accepted all flaws. I know I'm never going to be perfect.
I can't run fast like Usain Bolt. I can't sing like Mariah Carey. So if people are interested in my body, then okay, that's that. I'm not going to fight against it.
My breasts are far too big for my body. I'm just a stick with boobs!
I rarely watch what I eat, or go to the gym. It's sex that keeps me fit.
I used to babysit for a couple who had a collection of naughty videos, and I would sit and watch them.
I love lingerie. I learnt a lot about it when I was an underwear model. I know what looks sexy on me.

Kelly Brook - 2015 Calendar

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Kelly Brook
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 08:51:29 am »
Kelly Brook - 2012 Calendar - Part 2 - 12 UHQ Scans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 10:14:02 am »
Kelly Brook - Loaded Magazine - July 2010 - (x3)

Kelly Brook - UK Loaded Magazine January 2007 (x4)

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 01:41:31 pm »
Kelly Brook - Red Bikini

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 04:16:05 am »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 01:23:21 am »
IG iamkb

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 09:57:58 pm »
Kelly Brook – “Audition” Perfume Photoshoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 04:28:57 am »
Calendar 2007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 04:36:10 am »
Calendar 2011

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 04:41:36 am »
Calendar 2012

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 05:00:09 am »
Calendar 2013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 01:47:30 am »
Calendar 2014

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 01:54:11 am »
Calendar 2015

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 04:30:57 pm »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 03:55:43 am »
KELLY BROOK at Attitude Awards 2016 in London 10/10/2016

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Kelly Brook

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View