Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573660 Posts in 72734 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:24:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)  (Read 24096 times)

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:23:25 am »
Name: Jordynne Grace
(Wrestler that Powerlifts:200lb Bench 230 squat)
Nickname(s): The Last Pure Athlete, Thick Mamma Pump

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 150lbs

Age*: 22

Started training: 2011

Trained by:
Grace credits “The Road” as her trainer

Signature moves:
Spinebuster
Bearhug
Fall From Grace
(Double Leg Slam)

Bio:
Jordynne Grace lives in the United States, I live in the England. She has never wrestled in England or appeared on English television (yet). She has never wrestled for Ring Of Honor or TNA/Impact Wrestling (again yet) and I do not watch much American independent wrestling. In another era I would never have been able to see Grace wrestle or even learn who she is. Thankfully we do not live in that era and thanks to one of our American readers recommending I check out her work and I am now a huge fan of ‘The Last Pure Athlete’.

The first thing that struck me when looked up Jordynne is how strikingly unique she looked, obviously she is drop dead gorgeous but there is also Zero doubt that she could kick my ass. I did a little research on her, watched a couple of matches and decided that I would love to find out more about her wrestling journey and I reached out to her by email. Thankfully she got back to me and, despite the time difference, we were able to organise an interview.

Grace grew up watching WWE and TNA, she was particularly fond of the X Division. In 2011, at the age of 14, she began wrestling training, mainly as a hobby because she wasn’t involved in any extracurricular activities at school. She enjoyed her training so much that wrestling soon went from being a hobby to being something she wanted to dedicate her life to. She felt so strongly that professional wrestling was the career for her that she made bold decision to graduate high school a year early so that she could relocate to an area where the indy scene was big enough for her to support herself. As my knowledge of the American education system begins and ends in what I have seen on television and in movies I asked Grace if early graduation is a common and if it is an easy thing to do. Jordynne told me “it’s definitely not a common thing. In fact, most people don’t even realize it can be done. It was an inconvenience, but not difficult for me at all really. I did a summer of college classes and my third year I went to an extra college class on top of my high school ones in order to do it.it was completely my idea. I always hated school, and it was way better to get out than drop out. I graduated number four in my class out of over 400 students.”

So to summarise Grace gave up her summer so that she could take extra classes, then took extra classes on top of the usual amount while at the same time continuing her wrestling training. And she did this at the tender age of 16/17. And she finished in the top 1% of her class. I’m sure we can all agree that that is an impressive amount of dedication for anyone to show let alone someone so young.

Unfortunately Grace’s relocation didn’t go quite to plan. Originally she moved to St. Louis, which turned out to be a “huge bust”. She moved there to be near to SHIMMER but that didn’t work out (she hasn’t wrestled for them, yet) and she decided to once again relocate. Thankfully this time the move paid off and Grace told me “The east coast is the best place for me. I’ve made more money and had more visibility here than I ever have anywhere else.”

In her young career Grace has already appeared for over 50 different promotions across North America (she made her debut in Mexico for Lucha Libre Femenil at the age of 17) and has earned a reputation as one of the most promising performers, male or female, around. She wrestles a tough brawling style and possesses a vast array of power moves and submissions that allow her to take advantage of her powerful frame, Grace can bench press close to 200lbs and squats 230lbs. This ability to lift and her all round athletocism has earned Jordynne the nickname ‘The Last Pure Athlete’.

On top of being an accomplished singles competitor Grace has also started building a reputation as a successful tag team wrestler. She and her partner, LuFisto, wrestle as the team of PAWGs (an acronym for Phat Ass White Girls) and have wrestled numerous times for various promotions. The duo are so physically imposing that they often wrestle intergender matches and have competed for tag team gold in divisions comprising almost entirely of men.

I asked Grace about whether she has a preference for singles or tag matches. As always she seemed to answer me openly and honestly “I prefer singles if I really want to stand out at a show. I love the spotlight, and sometimes it’s hard to share it. That being said, Team PAWG blew up pretty quick and everybody loves it. I love it. It’s fun and different than anything I’ve done before, and LuFisto is one of the best in the world. Also it’s pretty great being paid the same amount for essentially half the work. Oh, and BREAKS. Pretty much in love with the fact that I can hand over the reins sometimes.”

As always I asked what Grace’s longterm goal is and what she hopes to achieve in wrestling. She told me “I just want to keep traveling and making money. My life is pretty great, and anything that comes along to make it greater, I’ll welcome it. I think people often make the mistake of wanting more and wanting more and wanting more. I’m in a place right now where I’m really financially stable, a decent wrester, I sell a lot of merch at shows, and I’m loving my life.”

Jordynne Grace is one of the best wrestlers I have had the fortune to stumble across and I strongly recommend you check out some of her matches online. I spent well over a hour being impressed by matches between Grace and various opponents such as LuFisto, Tess Valentine, Maria Manic, Veda Scott and Mia Jim (Impact Wrestling’s Jade). Given she is only 21 years old it is genuinely scary how good, nay great, she will become in the future. On behalf of the entire Calling Spots team I would like to thank Jordynne for taking the time to answer my questions and I wish her the very best for the future.

Social Media:
Facebook – Jordynne Grace (@jordynnenation)
Inst@gram – jordynnegrace
Twitter – JordynneGrace

Forum Saradas

Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:23:25 am »

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:13:48 am »
Jordynne just started wrestling for Impact recently
User is currently banned [View]

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 09:06:44 pm »
Jordynne Grace Double Bicep Pose from Impact Wrestling Debut

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 03:46:20 pm »
Jordynne Grace lifts a fan with ease and bodyslams him on opponent

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 01:14:37 pm »
Battle of the buff Jordynne Grace vs Katie Forbes

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 08:44:22 pm »
Professional wrestler Jordynne Grace

I Saradas

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 12:02:05 am »
Jordynne Grace

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 12:04:32 am »
Jordynne Grace

Andras Pikler

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2022, 12:06:15 am »
Jordynne Grace

Andras Pikler

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 10:37:46 pm »
Jordynne Grace

Andras Pikler

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 06:05:12 pm »
There is no way she seriously still claims natty after her recent posts 🤣

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:27 pm »
Jordynne Grace

Andras Pikler

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2023, 12:40:58 pm »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline liam

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2023, 01:06:36 am »
Jordynne Grace
IG jordynnegrace

Offline liam

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2023, 10:50:46 am »
Jordynne Grace
IG jordynnegrace

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Pro Wrestling Divas  |  Patricia Gresham (Jordynne Grace)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View