Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572620 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:48:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Fitness & Figure, Bikini Goddess of the Month  |  Give your candidate of Aug, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Give your candidate of Aug, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)  (Read 5317 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
I think it's better put in the poll the candidates who observe one of this requirements:

•the candidate must be partecipated on the contest on 2010
•the candidate must have shoots a video or some photos in 2010 on the sites of female fitness or on their official sites

You have time until 25 April for nominate your candidate

Nominate your candidate except the previous Goddess.

I give 10 karma to the winners of the bet for the poll Fitness Figure Goddess of the month not for the Bikini Goddess
I Saradas

Offline otravision

• Activity:
    0%
Aubrie Richeson!!!

noname

Lina Jade

muscfan99

Lina Jade

fbbfan4ever

I nominate Heather Udy !

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
i nominate glenda bozett

Hello tinkuthewimp, Glenda Bozett is a lightweight bodybuilder, I can't put her in this poll because is not a fitness athlete
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  Fitness & Figure, Bikini Goddess of the Month  |  Give your candidate of Aug, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View