Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577432 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:40:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane  (Read 67121 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2020, 05:22:06 pm »
That last chapter was a lot of fun and absolutely ridiculous (in a good way).  Now that they have financial support, hopefully Akane will continue to get bigger and more roided.

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2020, 09:47:39 pm »
As we left the house, I drove Akane back to her house. I asked her to wait a little as I wanted to buy everything I promised. So I decided to head to the company where I always ordered her supplements or steroids. I knew her appetite was getting bigger, I couldn't just buy the usual. Needed to go crazier this time. I had to talk to the manager as the order was insane, asked for containers, so much kilograms of protein. Massive amounts of fat burners, metabolismism boosters and other supplements made for growth and energy. Gallons of the heaviest steroids like trenbolone, hgh, testosterone...I wanted to keep juicing her so badly. Along with a small pump tubes/syringes and machine to make the process faster, else just using the regular dose would be too much time to spend. I asked the person if they had something stronger, and decided to take it. It was a very experimental steroid, somewhat dangerous but with insane effect for muscle and others... As for the last thing, it was the hormones i needed to keep getting more femenine. I paid and returned to Akane's home as everything was being shipped as soon as I left the facility. Taking my first big dose of my female hormones, decided to go crazy too if Akane was giving everything she had, thought it would have a slower effect. Most likely would start working while resting or hours. Everything was left in the garage and living room so much stuff was bought, it reeked so badly of Akane's sweat as I entered her room and she was curling a dumbbell sitting at her bed, her bicep looked so pumped and hard that I was basically drooling...couldn't lift anything by my own so i asked her to come to the living room and lift there as the usual. As she sat on the living room, I pushed very slowly some of the container that had a very condensed and heavy protein powder, they looked like bars. As she started chewing them and eating them raw like nothing...her roid gut and abs were getting more bloated as her stomach was filling up. I connected one of the syringes, attached to the pump on one of her arms as i brought some kegs with the steroids I planned to inject her, mixing the experimental one with trenbolone and hgh. Because as I was filling the rest into the machine container, she didn't really care and grabbed one of the kegs with testorone, she started gulping and emptying it, as she grabbed the second and could see her cock already getting hard and starting to drip some cum, i turned on the pump as she started getting injected. Akane started to moan really hard as so much stuff was entering her body. I could see her muscles twitching, swelling as I kept mixing and pumping steroids into her and fat burners. The muscles on her arms were getting so massive, bigger than any bodybuilder chest i've seen, and not just her arms, but every muscle on her was getting so vascular and shredded, striated. All her veins were getting bigger, thicker. Her neck was getting crazy muscled, traps starting to tower over her ears, pecs growing into even bigger slabs or steel hard muscle, growing even upwards towards her jaw. I could see her roid gut getting even fuller, bigger and harder. Even her abs on top were getting deeper and more insane, her whole stomach and sides were fully covered with muscles. I could see as her already absurd sized nipples were getting bigger, getting more vascularity. Each one was simply far bigger than my own cock in any way...even dripping some weird liquid and spurting as she was aroused. Even her own cock kept thickening and growing. But this time it looked even more scary, it looked so muscular and strong, veiny... it was already as big as my arm but now, even bigger... as it grew it poked agaisnt my stomach, spurting non stop, the cum felt even thicker and her balls were getting heavier, swelling. Even with my both hands I couldn't take a full grasp of any of them. Even  a soccer ball felt small... her legs being easily twice her arm size, diamond shaped calves bulging out as big as her arms...and that was not everything. She was already crazy masculine and juiced but she kept getting more side effects, her forehead seemed to be getting bigger and more protuded, veiny. Her jaw getting broader, larger and thicker, even looked muscular and striated and having a few veins. Cleft chin getting deeper, bones thickening on her face and protuding more, bigger nose. Her face looked way more masculine than anything i've ever seen and, completely dried out. The stubble on her body and face kept getting thicker and more noticeable, specially pecs, arms, legs and abs, face. Her skin becoming rougher and more dried out. Akane was getting so sweaty and so she kept growing until the steroids poured ran out. Because of course, there was more. I've never so much muscle and masculinity, it looked so grotesque and roided, well, at least too me. I was the hardest i've been in my life, even cumming without touching my own cock, for the first time ever, a pathethic amount compared to her, landing on her cock. Akane even looked taller at her frame. She was so aroused and pinned me down. I was a bit scared she was so big...her cock was pushing against body and face as I liked her shaft. Rubbing my own body against it, even cock and hands, everything i had. I felt some thick cum falling on my face but it was from her nipples...her own cock cumming on the floor. As I stroked one of her nipples while i could just her primal or animalistic moans and orgasm, she was such a monster and freak. Until I passed out from the arousal. She was so aroused that ended mastubating around 6 times, before noticing i passed out, doing an absolute mess. As she took me to bed and kept working out.  As my hormones were starting to take some effect...

Offline pericles6969

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2020, 06:50:42 pm »
Hope she gets even hairier!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2020, 07:35:44 pm »
Awesome description of all the effects!  That was really fun to read.  I agree with pericles6969: I really hope she gets hairier too!

Nice work!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2020, 02:38:10 am »
I'm shocked she isn't completely covered in full-grown fur already. However, do we really have to turn the guy into a girl? I think not.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2020, 08:24:57 am »
Love how grotesquely massive she is! Hope we get more comparisons of their sizes, because I love your descriptions!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pericles6969

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2020, 03:34:04 pm »
Any updates? Can't wait for more. +1

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2020, 04:04:39 pm »
I think the author doesn't care much for this story.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2020, 04:09:40 am »
Would also like to read what the female hormones doing to him and how he changes.

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2020, 11:04:13 pm »
Just reaching out to see if a new chapter is planned or if this story has fizzled out... Personally i hope there's more coming.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2020, 01:07:19 am »
I'm with those wanting to see this story continued.

I'm not much on body hair, but the rest of it is so good and so bizzare.  I'm anxious to read how far you can take it.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2020, 03:35:59 pm »
Very curious as to how this story will end, or if there is an end.

Offline MissChiara05

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2021, 01:16:48 am »
Great gender bender story...hope one day would be a final chapter

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2022, 07:51:03 pm »
More pls

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View