Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576636 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:59:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #!st STORY: Mandy [wilson316] | #FMG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #!st STORY: Mandy [wilson316] | #FMG  (Read 38303 times)

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#!st STORY: Mandy [wilson316] | #FMG
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:40:53 am »
READERS:

Two versions of this story were posted.  I am currently in the
process of trying to assemble the parts in the proper order.
Please be patient.

~Mod E15R91F

FIRST AND PROBABLY LAST STORY...

Mandy
by wilson316

Format of PART 1 re-done here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=188663.msg1640412#msg1640412

PART 1

MANDY WAS A SWEET YOUNG GIRL OF 16 WHEN I FIRST MET HER.
SHE HAD MOVED TO TOWN WITH HER MOTHER AFTER HER DAD HAD PAST OF CANCER ONLY MONTHS BEFORE. SHE WAS A SHY UNDERDEVELOPED GIRL, HIDING
IN COMICS AND SCIFI NOVELS. tHAT WAS WHAT MADE ME INTRODUCE MYSELF TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACES. I WAS A COMICBOOK NERD  ALWAYS SKETCHING SUPERHEROES IN CLASS, AND ONE DAY I GOT UP THE NERVE TO SAY HEY.

...text removed...

AS WE LAY THERE ON HER BED. I COULD STOP LOOKING AT THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OF HERS.
THATS ONE THING I COULD NEVER CHANGE MANDY IS YOUR FACE, ISAID, ITS PERFECT JUST THE WAY IT IS.

MANDY LEANS OVER ME AND KISSES ME, SAME TIME NEXT FRIDAY.   

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

Yeah, an entertaining read for sure. Just wish it wasn't all in caps... K for that and would like to see more!

Dude, I love these people-as-a-growth-canvas stories. I'd love to see more stories from you.

It has reached 1000 hits. Thank you for your awesome comments.

I will write one more.

Would like me to keep going with Mandy or branch out???

Let me know.

Forum Saradas

#!st STORY: Mandy [wilson316] | #FMG
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:40:53 am »

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: MANDY FMG
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 02:25:35 am »
PART 2

After that first time. Mandy and I were at IT a lot. By "It" I mean Sex.
Sex in which I make things grow on her and my body and experience orgasms like nothing before. And it was… Great… Good… Its gotten a little dull.

I like Mandy don't get me wrong, but it has been months now of the same thing. Over and over. I make her boobs grow, full, bursting with sexual cleavage. Which makes her nipples stiff and hard with ecstasy. Her abs become more and more defined with every pump from my enlarged dick. She tells me more- MORE- give me more and I do. I make her grow larger, Her body sexier, Her abs multiply from a four to an eight pack. Veins run from her amazing vagina through the dips and crevices of her abs between her massive breasts to her neck. The pressure and movement of blood through her body alone must make her cum. I fuck her harder and harder and we get off over and over . BUT  If you had your fantasy every night and day come true. What is there to look forward too. Thats when I met someone.

Her name was Alice.

Alice was a year younger then me and in my gym class. To describe Alice is to describe every other dumb blonde. I hated her. She was uptight, Judgmental, and ugly in every since of the word…on the inside. On the outside she was fucking hot. 38dd-26-32  and at a height of 5'9. Her breasts were always pushed up and out in some pink halter top. and wore daisy duke shorts to show off her bronze skin and legs. She was hot and knew it. Oh and did I mention Alice hated Mandy.

So. One day before gym I took out my sketch book. Flipped Past the ones I drew of Mandy growing large and sexy like she- hulk to a bright and shinny new page. I was in the zone. Time pasted faster and faster and before I knew it class was over and I was off to the gym to see the labors of my work.

As I stood off to the side lines in my sweatpants and t-shirt  waiting and watching a few of my friends play basketball. Then the girls locker room door opens.  Usually I would be looking at the girls in general to see who would be wearing the lowest cut top of the day. Today however I was waiting for Alice and thats when I saw her. Her body was nothing more than a pole. Rail thin, mosquito tits and even though she had make up on to cover it. The acne on her faces was just to much to hide. I over hear one of the girls laugh and say that Alice had to borrow a different shirt two times smaller than her normal one. All the other guys looked on in horror and curiosity of how a beautiful girl like Alice in only a few hours could look like that.  Which I took care of by the way.

In my drawing I had bean pole Alice handing a note to the gym teacher. It saying that she has a disease called "bitch syndrome" and its not contagious. Yes I learned a new trick ladies and gentlemen. I can materialize things now(the power!). Anyway back to Alice.

I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture of her and send it to Mandy.  She hated Alice more than me and I wanted her to see Alice now in all her glory. Or so I thought.
I instantly get a reply back from Mandy. txt: Nice work ass. I can't believe you! Why the fuck would you do that to her.I will talk to you after class... She's crying.
I open up the photo again and zoom in on Alice. I though it was just apart of my draw but now looking at it again Alice's makeup was running down her face.

As we lined up on the court I try and stand next to Alice.
She notices me looking at her and stops crying and then pushes her chin up.
I  felt like the biggest asshole in the world. Mandy was right I had to fix it.

I waited till we where divided into four teams for basketball. My team played first and lost because of me. My mind was somewhere else. Then it was Alice's teams turn to play.
She was getting creamed. I swear at one time one of the kids pushed her down and said "move ugly". Or at least that's what he said in my head. Which then kinda made it into a reality. Then I really felt like shit. I had to slowly change her back before the bell. I decided to change her a little every time the ball was in the air for a basket. So no one will be looking at her.  I started with her face. slowly the acne started to disappear and her perfect skin came back.  Her beautiful hair began to get its glow and her lips unchapped.
I look around at everyone and Alice to see if they noticed… Nothing. So I continue to her body.

I brought her body back to its normal weight without the curves too fast, but only Alice noticed. Kinda. In the heat of the battle of the game and her still being pretty dumb. She simply removes her t-shirt to reveal her sports bra.  A image of Mandy's first transformation hits me like a wave when it  happened and…

Alice started to get hotter.  After every lap up and down the court Alice's Stomach got firmer and firmer- her breasts grew slowly larger filling out her sports bra. bouncing up and down. Up and down with amazing cleavage. She definitely noticed now. When someone shot a basket on her team everyones heads went up to look at the ball. everyone but me and Alice.

She was looking right at me now. Breasts heaving. her lips smiling.

Shit! I screamed and ran to the boys locker room.

I rushed to my locker. Frantically grabbed my pants and put them over my sweats and turned to leave when a hand grabbed me.

Alice was in the boys locker room.

I know what you did - said Alice. I am not mad. But I can be. if
                            If - I said
If you don't give me what I want. She presses her now d cup breasts up against my chest. and you will give me what I want.

Nope.

Oh come on. I know you want too. I know you want me to have big, full, massive, perky breasts and a lean, hard, sexy, body.

An image of large perfect breasts and a sexy six pack popped into my head.

Alice shrikes in pleasure as she watches her body burst with sex appeal.

Oh yeah. thats it. More Power.

I couldn't help it . Images flashed in my head. of everything sexy I could think of.

Alice pushed me into a shower stale and closed the curtain behind her. 

Alice's ripped and bulged large with breasts, muscles, and sexy curves.

Bigger .make me bigger.

I was somewhere else. I couldn't look away as her sports bra stretched wider and wider. Pushing her breasts into her face. her body grew taller and taller making her ten pack grow longer, bigger, and harder. 

She began to finger herself with her growing hand. Moaning and screaming came pleasurably from Alice's mouth. The walls of the shower began to creak and crack from the pressure of her amazon body.

Make me more. More. don't hold. back. she screamed.

Her breasts ripped through the bra and bounced. her abs divide again and again. Till they ran down to her pussy. Arms grew. Legs. GREW.  Her pussy was dripping and expanding.

I look to her face. 

More. Make me perfect. I said More. More power…What are you doing. Stop.

She begins to shrink down and down . Till she is back to her sexy 38dd-26-32 body. Her breast are as they were and so was her personality. While I simply look at her face and smile.

WHat the fuck. I wanted more you little shit. Come on. Make me sexy. Make me the perfect woman.     

I think I got it  just right this time. Thank you, Alice. I step past her out of the stall. Oh You'll be back to normal in a few minutes. Just don't leave till then. Don't want the other kids to see ya like that. They might be weirded out.

WHy what the fuck did you do to me. My body looks boring and regular. What- My face- What did you do to my face?  Alice runs to the bathroom mirror and sees a faces as if stan lee had drawn it himself. A feminine, yet strong jaw. Perfect red lips, a cute button nose and the sexiest eyes any man could dream of. With only the slights bit of eye liner I materialized she had no make up on and the most beautiful auburn hair.

Oh my god you turned me into her! Oh god her! Why her Why.

I grab my bag from my locker and and simply reply. Cause thats my girlfriend and I love her.  peace bitch.

The bell rings a few minutes later and I sit down and txt Mandy.

txt: I fixed it. I am sorry. I love you. Never again.

I wait…. Mandy replies.

txt:  Never?

I think about something real quick.

Mandy sends me a txt message photo of her  slightly larger breasts. and a smiley face.
txt: I love you too.

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 02:17:00 pm »
Woooow! Great Story!
I love it!
Especially the sex scene ;)

Offline ilovemuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 02:59:43 pm »
Great continuation! Much easier read and would really enjoy more :rock: K for that :thanks:

I second that... K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:36:09 am »
Thank you for the kind words.
Here you go.
Hope it's enjoyable.

PART 3

Things have been great with Mandy and I.
After that whole thing with Alice, we seem to be better for it.
Even though I made Alice forget with one of my handy dandy drawings. She still looks back at me every once in awhile during class.
After awhile I stopped needing to use my power every time Mandy and I had sex.
It was better to just be us for a change. It was easy and wasn't just about getting off anymore. There was more there.
Our love for comics only grew as the months went by and we had fun just reading about other fictional growths.
It was a very peaceful and normal time.
Then came Halloween…Our break up… and the orgy.

Now I had been invited to Alice's Halloween party before. Mostly so her parents didn't thing anything was happening in their basement as long as one of these nerdy kids was there to cock block the jocks from getting into Alice's bedroom. It's funny what parents want to believe. So, anyways, Alice invited me to her party again this year and I wasn't comfortable going.
I told Mandy about the party and instantly says she is going as She- Hulk.
The night of the party. I  go to Mandy's house to pick her up. I get up to her room and she throws herself at me. She kisses me on the lips and I can taste the vodka. I asked her if she had been drinking? She takes the bottle out from under her bed and swallows probably three shots from it in front of me.
I looked her over as she unsteadily stood there. She was wearing a She- hulk outfit alright, but it was very big on her. I told her no. I am not going to make you bigger just to look good at a party.
Now kids I had never seen Mandy drunk before that night and I can tell you now. She was a bitch.
Mandy glared at me with one hundred precent hatred. I'm not going to do it Mandy. What if you get in trouble. Plus you definitely had too much to drink. Thats when the bottle hit my head.
Mandy screamed. I screamed. She took off her outfit and screamed at me naked. Her Mother walked in . She started crying, which made Mandy cry. Which made me the outcast in the room. She called me a loser and told me it was over…
I then was sad. You know like if you just got hit in the face on the playground at recess and everyone was watching to see if you would cry. So you bottle it up inside. Yeah that sums up how I felt.
Her mom told me to leave and I was happy to do so.
I took one last look at Mandy as she slipped under the covers of her bed. Her make up running down her face. Her eyes still streaming tears. Thats when it really hit me that it was over.

----As you can guess. No it was not over, but I was young, stupid,clueless to relationships. So I did what any stupid, unmature, asshole would do. I called Alice.

When I got to her front door. It was Alice who greeted me. Usually it was her parents with candy and a really firm handshake. Everyone is in the basement she said as she took my hand and led me down the stairs.
It was dark. the music was on and there was a equal girl to guy ratio. Except. The girls were from the cheerleading squad and the guys were nerdier then me. I swear I could remember a few playing D&D in a corner.
I Turned back to Alice to asks her whats up but she just  hands me a drink. No thanks I don't really feel like drinking. Mandy and I just broke up.
Alice moved closer to me and rubbed her hand on my crotch and said " bottoms up."
I downed the drink of… oh shit what was that?
It was strong and weird. Lets go to my room said Alice.
The next thing I know is Alice on top of me in her bed.  I could remember Sex? right? yeah. and then I woke up.
I looked at her alarm clock and saw it was only a few hours later and there was a pencil in my hand.
I sat up and looked at the drawing taped to my chest.
It was of Alice. She was normal, but she was holding a pencil and being put under a spell. That I was casting from a book call power transference.
Thats when I heard a noise for the basement living room and when I got up and opened the door I couldn't believe it.
Alice was sitting on the couch in a red bikini. The nerds around her like dogs. and the cheerleading squad was taller and hotter.

What are you doing? I asked
Oh I am just getting started. Here look at my newest sketch little man.
She throws a paper airplane at me. I open it up to she a drawing of Mandy using her mind to draw a picture of herself bigger.
She figured it out. and I was fucked.
Mandy stares at me and I can feel my body stiffening. I was paralyzed.
Mandy shoots a gaze at the cheerleaders as they moan in pleasure. All five of them begin to grow.
Their breasts increase a cup size with every breath. bigger and bigger until they burst through their uniforms. they squeeze and fondle themselves.
The nerds watch on and become increasingly aroused. Mandy stares at them. They get up and move over and start to give the cheerleaders a hand. They moan as the nerds grow into  man and then monsters. their muscles grew larger and larger. over taking the cheerleaders. One takes a cheerleader and holds her off the ground with nothing but his cock.  He enters the girl ripping her as he grows.  As he cums she is overcome with heat.  She screams in pleasure as her growth rate triples. Her muscles grow harder and faster then his.

I had an erection and Mandy take it as an advantage.
Are you liking this? she said. Good. Now I want you to really like this.
Mandy stands up in her bikini. Her nipples visible through the material. The bulge in my pants begins to hurt. It was growing.
Every time you grow. I grow. moaned Alice.
Her body quivers. Her muscles begin to dance under her skin. Oh yeah. grow for me big daddy. I had to be at least 9 and a half inches now and Alice was eyeing me like meat.
She grew strong every second. Her biceps pulsate with lust as she pumps them fuller and fuller. The veins run thick like pencils from her hand to her nipples. Her breast went from a D to EEE. She crushed her abs up and down watching as they divided and grew. 2,4,6,8,10. Her pussy wet. dripped down her toned legs. and every muscle it touched it made them balloon. bigger and bigger. Hers Abs shook with power her. body was sex. her body was lust. and I was hard for her growing larger and larger.
She walked over and cups my balls in her hands. and kneels. Still paralyzed all I could do was watch and enjoy her. deep throating all my 14 inches. This not enough I want more.
More. I feel pain as blood flows faster and faster in my body to my dick.
She takes my erection into her breasts and grows around it. I can feel all the blood in her body. all the heat pushing against me. Her Abs grow with veins. 12,14,16,18,20. It still wasn't enough for her. she grew taller and taller . wider and wider. I look over to the cheerleaders and ex nerds.they looked like sexual anatomy charts. They were beyond ripped. beyond shredded. I look back to Alice and only see breasts  and muscles. She flexes her bicep over and over and I watch as it grows and divided She was too much.
I came hard In to her mouth and it only made her grow more. and more.

And thats when Mandy came down the stairs.

if you still want me to continue or have an ideas for a new story let me know>

'w316', if you are still around, please consider returning to write more on this.

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 03:35:53 am »
Please continue!  I'm dying to know how Mandy turns the tables.

This is the last of the "Mandy" story  I hope you've enjoyed some of it. And thank you for reading!

PART 4

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Mandy stands at the bottom of the steps wearing her loose she-hulk outfit.

Alice stood up and hit her head on the basement ceiling. The ex-nerds and cheerleaders stand near by. Shredded to insanity.

Mandy looks at me and then my enlarged dick.

I swear it wasn't me it was her. She did it. She took my power … Thingy?

Alice flexed hard. A rumble of muscle could be heard from her body expanding.

Mandy took a step back. Then. Ran at Alice. Alice was ready and waiting. 
 Mandy jumps and slides between Alice's legs. Alice unable to bend because of her overdeveloped frame was to slow to stop Mandy from the slide, and from her crawling up her massive back.
Mandy got up by pulling Alice's hair and swung her legs around her massive neck.

That will do nothing  little Mandy. My neck is stronger than your entire body.

Yes by you can't reach your face and I have a pencil. And I am pretty sure your eyes aren't muscle bound.

Alice frantically tried to raise her arms to her face but was unable to get anywhere close.

Mandy slowly lowered the pencil to Alice's eye.

NO! STOP STOP!! screamed Alice. What do you want?

I want the power, Alice! Give it to me. Now!!!!

Alice  stops struggling and closes her eyes.

Alice, The ex-nerds, and the cheerleaders start to deflate.

Finally everyone is back to normal.

Alice glares at Mandy.

Oh come on ,Alice. It's not like you are ugly anyway.

I wanted the power I wanted to be muscular and beautiful.

Ok fine. Here is a consolation prize.

Mandy's eyes glow green and Alice's body grows.

Alice screams as her body expands. with every inch Alice experiences an extreme orgasm.
1,2,3,4,5,6 inches ,7,8,9 inches of solid muscle added to her frame. Her eight pack abs bulge and looked like bricks. obliques ripped on each side. Alice flexed side to side and shuttered at the feeling of pleasure. Her enlarged E cup breasts quivered and bounced. Biceps that towered over her head. Like stone they cricked and cracked when flexed. Wet . Wet juice ran in waves down her strong over inflated legs. Like diamonds they were cut and sharp to the touch.
Alice was overwhelmed. She actually passed out on the floor with a thud.

What about us said one of the Cheerleaders. I can't go back to being normal again.

Ok. here.
The Nerds became better looking and strong. They looked of high school gods with glasses.
The cheerleaders came bustier. Then overweight. Then uglier.
What did you do?
I made your inside your outsides. Be better human beings and you will go back to normal. Continue to suck and you'll be gross forever and ever.

The girls ran out of the basement as the nerds carried Alice to her room and then left.
leaving Mandy and I.

My dick was so big and Mandy was kinda scary so I didn't really move.

I began to talk and then my mouth disappeared.

Let me talk first said Mandy.

I am sorry about earlier. Now I can understand what probably happened here tonite. To be honest I never want to know.  Lets start over… Actually My adrenaline is super high up there. I am wearing a she hulk outfit and I feel like that monster you call a dick has been staring at me since I walked in.

Mandy's eyes glowed- then-

Oh wait. U do want to have sex right?

I tried to speak but I couldn't so I shook my head franatically yes!

ok. Here we go.

Mandy's eyes glowed green.

Her outfit creaked. and groaned. as her body grew. It was different this time. Her hair turned black. and her skin turned green. The second I knew what she was doing my dick was erect. shaking.
She was becoming she-hulk.

breast grew and nipples poked out hard from the cloth.  Arms grew large and defined.
legs toned up and she added a six pack of perfection.

She placed her pussy on the tip of my penis but couldn't fit.

then She closed her eyes and began to grow and grow till she could just take the head in.

with every pump of her tone long legs the more she expanded and was able to take more.

I want it. oh god I want it.

Abs pumping harder and harder. 6 to 8 Harder and harder .8 to 10 . 10 to 12.
veins upon veins. raced over her green body.
 she gripped her hair and put her finger in her mouth and I watched as her triceps and bicep doubled and triples in definition and size.

oh. my god. it's so good!

suddenly my dick rumbled and grew longer . She was not even half way down and now she was back up to the head.

I could feel her weight . double. abs triple to a 36 pack on a lean waist. I was harder then ever.

I know. Its too much but I want .. it… oh god…. fuck.

Her breasts burst from the fabric and defy gravity. three of my hands couldn't  cover them. I could see veins pump blood to her hard nipples and back to her boulder shoulders.

I'm cumming! I'm cumming!

I can feel my body grow and I flip her onto her back and drive my monster into her pussy.

harder harder harder. don't stop. we can't stop. don't ever. stop oh my god . i'm i'm !!!

THE END.

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Mandy
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 03:02:21 am »
This was painful to read.

Apologize for the CAPS and misspelling.

This was hot and sexy, but due to the caps, like another commented, made it a painful read.  For your next chapter, should it come, please fix the CAPS.  Thanks and looking forward to where this story goes.

Awesome Thank you guys for the feedback. It is very much appreciated. :hey:

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 01:21:24 pm »
Yeah the caps and misspellings are annoying, but what's most annoying is the lack of punctuation and dialog breaks. It would be much easier to read if the dialog had quotation marks to signify it as dialog and commas to mark when what's spoken ends and where the narrative begins unless the dialog is it's own sentence. Thanks for trying to put paragraph breaks in because that helps readability immensely, but you only need a new paragraph when a each person begins speaking. For example:

"I need to ask you something," she said, mid-kiss. "Am I sexy to you?"

"Oh god yes!" I replied.

"What if I became even sexier for you?"

"How?"

"I know you can do something. You have some kind of power over my body, because after that doodle you drew of me in class, I immediately became chubby." I looked at her with guilty eyes. "I was only three rows away," she said. "Right after the superhero drawing of me, I got this." She pointed to her body. My eyes examined my work. "I want to know how, and if you could do it again."

The cat was out of the bag. I began to tell her everything and how and when I think and draw her, my imagination became real. Mandy then got up and sat on her bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Draw me.
"

But other than that I do like this story. It's an interesting premise and I'm liking what I'm reading thus far.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 09:41:06 pm »
Mandy

PART 1

Here it is with proper formatting....

Mandy was a sweet young girl of 16 when I first met her. She had moved to town with her mother after her dad had past of cancer only months before. She was a shy underdeveloped girl, hiding in comics and Sci-Fi novels. That was what made me introduce myself to her. I was a comic book nerd, always sketching superheroes in class. One day I got up the nerve to say hey.

At first, Mandy ignored my friendly greeting and continued reading her X-Men comic with her nose in the page. I waited a moment and wondered if she had heard me. Just then I looked at this girl and she fascinated me.

Mandy was no more than 5 feet tall and maybe weighed 105 lb soaking wet. But her face is what grabbed me. It was as if Stan Lee had drawn it himself. A feminine, yet strong jaw, perfect red lips, a cute button nose, and the sexiest eyes any man could dream of. With the exception of her slight eye liner, there was no make-up on her face. In order to see such beauty, I had to look past the shiny auburn hair that covered her face and her circular glasses. In the few moments it took me to look at her, she noticed me.

“What do you want?” Mandy said.

“Sorry. I could not stop myself. Hello, I sit next to you in art class and I noticed you reading a comic.”

“Yeah. So,” she said.

“Well, I was wondering... Would you like to be a part of my club,” I lied.

“Club?”

“Yes. My comic book club. I just started it a few week ago and still enrolling new members. We discuss characters and comic books every Friday. Would you like to join?”

She looked up and parted her hair to see me smiling back at her. My face was red and sweaty. “How many others are in your club?” she asked me.

“Oh, you are... actually the only one I have asked so far.”

I still believe to this day that I got a smirk out of her. “I guess that would be ok,” she said only to return to her comic.

“Great! We will meet in the art room after school on Friday and go from there.”

That Friday I waited for Mandy to show up but she never did. That whole weekend I replayed that moment over and over wondering if she was just trying to get rid of me or not. When I went to the arcade, I was thinking about her. When I went to the park, I was thinking about her. When I was eating, I was thinking about her. When I was crossing the street with my headphones in on my way to school on Monday, is was thinking about her.

Fortunately and unfortunately, when I was crossing the street, a water delivery truck driver was thinking about other things too. When he noticed me crossing the street, he swerved at the last second, but he still hit me. It threw me and his payload 20 ft. through the air and onto the sidewalk. I awoke in the hospital with bandages around my head. The doctor said that not only was I hit by the truck but the delivery of water was released and electrocuted me when it came into contact with my headphones.  I was in the hospital and all my friends, all three of them, came and visited me. But I wanted to see Mandy.

After a week in the hospital, I was back at school and was now bitter toward Mandy. I avoided her as much as I could in art class, biology, and math. But I stole glances at her every now and again. Back then I told myself it was because I blamed her me getting hurt, but I know now it was to see if she ever looked at me. And then one day it all started with a simple little doodle.

I came into biology one day and saw Mandy sitting three rows down from my seat. Once again she was reading her comics. Instead of her usually large baggy sweatshirt, she was wearing a t-shirt. An Amazing Spiderman boys t-shirt. Being a fan of Spiderman and a hater of Mandy at the time, I took it as a low blow.

As the class started, I took out my sketch book and start to draw Mandy in that shirt. Mandy, with her stringy arms, legs, and body being over taken by the shirt. Mandy, with her skinny girl jeans, and her face. That face, even in the overly dramatic adolescent rage in my head, I began to draw her face in all its beauty. The nose, the mouth, and her sexy eyes. Perfectly shaded and almost a mirror of the real thing. When I was done with it, I was at first proud, then angry that she seemed to have this power over me. So I erased her stringy body and began drawing her slightly fat. Her shirt no longer hanging but being pushed out by a belly of gross fat. As I was drawing, my head began to feel hot and sweaty. I was in a zone of some sort until I heard Mandy scream.

When I looked up she was being laughed at by the other students. Her shirt looked like it had a small pillow stuffed in it at the stomach. When she tried to stand, she seemed to be overwhelmed by the weight of it. She tumbled to the floor with the students’ laughter growing louder. Mandy began to cry and ran out of the room.

My first thoughts where that she deserved it. My second thought was, how did that happen?

Mandy wasn't in school the next few days, making me feel guilty, as if I had done it to her. But I didn’t. That’s impossible I thought. When Mandy did come back I noticed she was back to wearing the baggy sweater and was even more hidden in her comic books.

I, for some reason, took it upon myself to see if she was alright. So after art class on a Friday, I invited her to my fake comic book club after school in the art room. She said she would be there, but I wasn't holding my breath. At least now I could feel better for not doing that to her.

I was again waiting in the art room on that Friday when the door opened and she slowly entered with a pile of comic books in her weak arms, balancing them on her slight stomach. She sat at the desk next to me and we began to talk about the difference between Marvel and DC comic until I let slip that I had missed her at the first meeting of the club.

She was helping her mom move her dad’s stuff out to the garage so her mother could finally get that fresh start they had moved here for. She add that she felt helpless because she could not carry many of the boxes because she was too weak. So a few still sat in an extra room in their house. She then goes on and tells me she was actually looking forward to the next meeting but heard that I was hit by a car and wondered if the club was still going.

I felt horrible, whining about how she missed one fake club meeting when she is still mourning her dad’s death. She was even worrying about me in the hospital, which she said she would have visit but had enough of hospitals to last her a life time.

That night I took it upon myself to draw her a picture. A picture of her as a strong superhero, lifting a heavy box in her arms. I was in that zone again, working away on her beautiful face. Then going over the details of her body.

Her arms were no longer weak but solid. No tone lines but still femininely strong. Her breasts were slight bigger, going from an A to maybe a B cup. Her stomach had one defined line down the middle leading to her healthy, curvy legs. When I was done, I found I was kind of turned on by the sight. Thinking of what it would be like to see Mandy actually like that. And then it happened.

The next day, Mandy comes running up to me in her baggy sweater and jeans, still 5 ft. tall but different. “Here, Mandy. I drew you a picture.” As I handed her the drawing, she grabs my hand. “Later. I need to show you something,” she said as she pulled me into the girls bathroom. Lucky it was empty and she locked the door.

I asked her what it is. She took off her sweater and revealing her upper body in nothing but a sports bra. It was actually like my drawing but better, this was real. Her body looked amazing. I couldn't stop looking at her sexy stomach and small but fuller breasts. She smiled at me as I looked at her body with lust and desire. “Mandy, you’re fucking hot!” I blurted out.

“I woke up like this,” she said. “I don’t know how it happened but it’s amazing. I even lifted those boxes to the garage before school.” She seemed even different in spirit somehow as she came closer to me. “I can see you like my body,” as she glanced down at my erection tenting my pants. “

Oh my god I am so sorry Mandy I just...”

“Don’t be sorry. I am flattered,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek. She put on her sweater and was beginning to leave the bathroom when I said, “What if this happens again to you?”

“I would enjoy every moment of it. I always wanted a superhero body.”

I went straight home after school and drew a second drawing of Mandy to confirm that for some reason this change in her was somehow my doing. The only thing I changed on Mandy this time was I gave her a sexy little four pack of abs.

Sure enough, Mandy had abs the next day. Her face was lit up with excitement as she flex and reflexed her new muscle for me in the girls bathroom. “Oh my god! This is so great. I don’t know what is happening but... Are you somehow doing this to me?” She asked.

I hesitated and then said no as fast as I could.

“Well whatever it is, I can’t wait to see what's next.” She was on to me and I didn't know if that was good or bad.

When Friday rolled around, she told me that we should have the club meeting at her house so she could show off her collection to me. When we entered her room, it was lined wall to wall with strong sexy superheroines like Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Rogue.

We start to go through her comic book collection on her floor when she kisses me, and continues to kiss me. My hands roam her new body. Feeling the smooth curves and sensual tone of her abs.

“I need to ask you something, “ she said mid- kiss. “Am I sexy to you?”

“Oh my god yes,” I replied.

“What if I was even sexier for you?”

“How?”

“I know you can do something. You have some kind of power over my body because right after that doodle you drew of me fat in class, I immediately became chubby.” I look at her with guilty eyes. “I was only three rows away,” she said.

“And then right after the superhero drawing of me, I got this.” As she pointed to her body. My eyes examined my work. “I want to know how and if you could do it again.”

The cat was out of the bag. I began to tell her everything and how when I think and draw her my imagination becomes real.

Mandy then got up and sat on her bed. “Well what are you waiting for... Draw me.” Mandy began to strip in front of me, down to her sports bra, panties and socks. “I want breasts,” she said. “Bigger breasts and more muscles like She-Hulk.”

I was excited, so I did what she said. I grabbed my sketch book and began to draw. With every line I made I watched as her body morphed. Her body was red with heat. Her breasts went from a B to D cup, a full D cup. Dripping with sweat, her breasts were pushed up high by the sports bra creating a deep cleavage I couldn't wait to explore.

Her arms were not big but toned. Her biceps became a small softball, and were equal to her triceps and shoulders. Her stomach was now a chiseled six pack with defined edges, where her sweat tickled down to her now soaked white panties, hiding nothing from my imagination. Her legs where strong and large, like pillars holding here heart shaped rear.

She was moaning with pleasure, being turned on by herself and my ability. “I want you now,” she moaned. I laid her out on the bed, licking and kissing everything I could, working my way down to her wet pussy. I licked until she came.

“Now your turn,” she said as she flipped me and turned me on my back. My erection sticking straight up, all 7 inches of it as she sucked. She pulled, licked, and rubbed it with such lust. I came in only a few minutes.

She wanted more.

She said to make her even sexier. A fantasy. “I want you to think of the sexiest thing you can do to this body.”

I got off the bed and began to stare at the blank sketch book page as an image began to form in my mind. “Oh my goooooooooood,” Mandy moaned. With the page still blank, she began to become that image in my head. I didn't need to draw her, but focus on my imagination.

“Keep going. I like it. Keep going, more, more!” Mandy had grown to 5’ 8” tall, her chest was heaving and growing, larger and larger by the second. Her arms were now bigger than mine and solid with muscle. Her stomach, her abs, rippled with an eight pack, shredding her mid-section. The sports bra was at its limits, now seeing her under boob growing until the bra had ripped, revealing her triple D breasts and pointed nipples. Her panties ripped apart as her hips curved out more to support her growing figure.

When it was over my dick was rock hard just from the sight in front of me. “Fuck me now!” She pulled me underneath her and began to ride me.

I was curious on the effects my powers could have on me and that’s when Mandy got a surprise. “Oh, oh, oh god, is your dick growing,” she wailed in pleasure. She slides me out and encounters a 10 inch whale of a penis.

“Oh boy, you're huge... Don’t stop now make me better,” she said sliding me back in.

With that permission, I told her I would make her hard and strong everywhere until her body couldn't take it anymore. I started with her vagina. It began to slightly squeeze my penis.  Form fitting it into place. Her breast began to grow again not so much in size but in the pressure behind it. They were filling up, becoming bigger and harder and more sensitive. Her arms were growing bigger and bigger, her thighs grew stronger and stronger. Then I focused my energy on her stomach. With each pump of my penis, it would flex and contract as if she was doing a thousand sit ups. Veins began to crawl up her abs. Pumping blood to each section and when that section was full it would create another section and another. It went from an eight pack, to a ten pack to a twelve pack to a fourteen pack, to sixteen pack.

She was in shear ecstasy. Moaning “More, more, I want more. Oh god, pump me with more.” Her breast were pumping blood and straight to her nipples, making them harder and harder. I sucked on them and massaged them with my hands. I then pulled out and began to tit fuck her smashing, and munching her breast, surrounding my penis with her flesh. It was now long enough that she was giving me head while I was doing this. Her abs where hot and red. I slide my dick in between the washboards and rubbed and rubbed. Her body couldn't take it. It was too much power, to much pleasure. I saw her scream as she came over, and over.

I decide to increase it one more time. I slide my dick back in and began to think. Her breast grew to GG and squirted everywhere, her abs creaked and moved to make room for more. And her arms were as big as my thighs now.

“I can’t, go much, longer, I need to, stop, oh, god, yes, yes, yes.” She was in so much pleasure she was silently screaming. I came second later and returned both of us to our normalish selves.

As we lay there on her bed. I could stop looking at the beautiful face of hers. “The one thing I could never change Mandy is your face,” I said,  “it’s perfect just the way it is.

Mandy leans over me and kisses me, “Same time next Friday.”

To be continued>>>

[PART 2 follows...]

Wow!  :bravo:   Thank you for taking the time to do that.  Looks a thousand times better.  I have been busy and haven't had a chance to do it myself.  I know it was bugging people.

Excellent work Hatour!   :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Offline wilson316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [wilson316] Mandy
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 11:33:18 pm »
PART 2

After that first time. Mandy and I were at IT a lot. By "It" I mean Sex. Sex in which I make things grow on her and my body and experience orgasms like nothing before. And it was… Great… Good… It's gotten a little dull.

I like Mandy don't get me wrong, but it has been months now of the same thing. Over and over. I make her boobs grow, full, bursting with sexual cleavage. Which makes her nipples stiff and hard with ecstasy. Her abs become more and more defined with every pump from my enlarged dick. She tells me more- MORE- give me more and I do. I make her grow larger, Her body sexier, Her abs multiply from a four to an eight pack. Veins run from her amazing vagina through the dips and crevices of her abs between her massive breasts to her neck. The pressure and movement of blood through her body alone must make her cum. I fuck her harder and harder and we get off over and over . BUT...  If you had your fantasy every night and day come true, what is there to look forward to?

That's when I met someone...Her name was Alice.

Alice was a year younger then me and in my gym class. To describe Alice is to describe every other dumb blonde. I hated her. She was uptight, judgmental, and ugly in every sense of the word…on the inside. On the outside she was fucking hot. 38DD-26-32, and a height of 5'9. Her breasts were always pushed up and out in some pink halter top. And she wore daisy duke shorts to show off her bronze skin and legs. She was hot and she knew it.

Oh, and did I mention: Alice hated Mandy.

So, one day before gym I took out my sketch book. Flipped past the ones I drew of Mandy growing large and sexy like she-hulk to a bright and shiny new page. I was in the zone. Time passed faster and faster and before I knew it class was over and I was off to the gym to see the labors of my work.

As I stood off to the side in my sweatpants and t-shirt, watching a few of my friends play basketball...and waiting. Then the girls locker room door opens.  Usually I would be looking at the girls in general to see who would be wearing the lowest cut top of the day. Today however I was waiting for Alice and thats when I saw her. Her body was nothing more than a pole. Rail thin, mosquito tits and, even though she had make-up on to cover it, the acne on her face was just too much to hide. I over hear one of the girls laugh and say that Alice had to borrow a different shirt two times smaller than her normal one. All the other guys looked on in horror and curiosity of how a beautiful girl like Alice in only a few hours could look like that.  Which I took care of, by the way.

In my drawing I had bean pole Alice handing a note to the gym teacher, saying that she has a disease called "bitch syndrome" and it's not contagious. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I learned a new trick. I can materialize things now (the power!). Anyway, back to Alice.

I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture of her and send it to Mandy.  She hated Alice more than me and I wanted her to see Alice now in all her glory. Or so I thought.

I instantly get a reply back from Mandy. txt: Nice work ass. I can't believe you! Why the fuck would you do that to her? I will talk to you after class... She's crying.

I open up the photo again and zoom in on Alice. I though it was just a part of my draw but now looking at it again Alice's makeup was running down her face.

As we lined up on the court, I try and stand next to Alice. She notices me looking at her and stops crying and then pushes her chin up. I felt like the biggest asshole in the world. Mandy was right I had to fix it.

I waited till we were divided into four teams for basketball. My team played first and lost, because of me. My mind was somewhere else.

Then it was Alice's teams turn to play.

She was getting creamed. I swear at one time one of the kids pushed her down and said "Move, ugly". Or at least that's what he said in my head. Which then kinda made it into a reality. Then I really felt like shit. I had to slowly change her back before the bell. I decided to change her a little every time the ball was in the air for a basket. So no one will be looking at her.  I started with her face. Slowly the acne started to disappear and her perfect skin came back.  Her beautiful hair began to get its glow and her lips unchapped.

I look around at everyone and Alice to see if they noticed… Nothing. So I continue to her body.

I brought her body back to its normal weight without the curves too fast, but only Alice noticed. Kinda. In the heat of the battle of the game and her still being pretty dumb. She simply removes her t-shirt to reveal her sports bra.  A image of Mandy's first transformation hits me like a wave when it  happened and…

Alice started to get hotter.  After every lap up and down the court Alice's Stomach got firmer and firmer- her breasts grew slowly larger filling out her sports bra. bouncing up and down. Up and down with amazing cleavage. She definitely noticed now. When someone shot a basket on her team everyones heads went up to look at the ball. everyone but me and Alice.

She was looking right at me now. Breasts heaving. her lips smiling.

Shit! I screamed and ran to the boys locker room.

I rushed to my locker. Frantically grabbed my pants and put them over my sweats and turned to leave when a hand grabbed me. Alice was in the boys locker room.

I know what you did - said Alice. I'm not mad. But I can be. If...

If...? - I said.

If you don't give me what I want. She presses her now d cup breasts up against my chest. and you will give me what I want.

Nope.

Oh come on. I know you want too. I know you want me to have big, full, massive, perky breasts and a lean, hard, sexy, body.

An image of large perfect breasts and a sexy six pack popped into my head.

Alice shreiks in pleasure as she watches her body burst with sex appeal.

Oh yeah. thats it. More Power.

I couldn't help it . Images flashed in my head. of everything sexy I could think of.

Alice pushed me into a shower stall and closed the curtain behind her.

Alice's ripped and bulged large with breasts, muscles, and sexy curves.

Bigger .make me bigger.

I was somewhere else. I couldn't look away as her sports bra stretched wider and wider. Pushing her breasts into her face. her body grew taller and taller making her ten pack grow longer, bigger, and harder.

She began to finger herself with her growing hand. Moaning and screaming came pleasurably from Alice's mouth. The walls of the shower began to creak and crack from the pressure of her amazon body.

Make me more. More. don't hold. back. she screamed.

Her breasts ripped through the bra and bounced. her abs divide again and again. Till they ran down to her pussy. Arms grew. Legs. GREW.  Her pussy was dripping and expanding.

I look to her face.

More. Make me perfect. I said More. More power…What are you doing. Stop.

She begins to shrink down and down . Till she is back to her sexy 38dd-26-32 body. Her breast are as they were and so was her personality. While I simply look at her face and smile.

WHat the fuck. I wanted more you little shit. Come on. Make me sexy. Make me the perfect woman.     

I think I got it  just right this time. Thank you, Alice. I step past her out of the stall. Oh You'll be back to normal in a few minutes. Just don't leave till then. Don't want the other kids to see ya like that. They might be weirded out.

Why what the fuck did you do to me. My body looks boring and regular. What- My face- What did you do to my face?  Alice runs to the bathroom mirror and sees a faces as if stan lee had drawn it himself. A feminine, yet strong jaw. Perfect red lips, a cute button nose and the sexiest eyes any man could dream of. With only the slights bit of eye liner I materialized she had no make up on and the most beautiful auburn hair.

Oh my god you turned me into her! Oh god her! Why her Why.

I grab my bag from my locker and and simply reply. Cause thats my girlfriend and I love her.  peace bitch.

The bell rings a few minutes later and I sit down and txt Mandy.

txt: I fixed it. I am sorry. I love you. Never again.

I wait…. Mandy replies.

txt:  Never?

I think about something real quick.

Mandy sends me a txt message photo of her slightly larger breasts. and a smiley face.

txt: I love you too.

PART 3 here =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=188663.msg834433#msg834433

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #!st STORY: Mandy [wilson316] | #FMG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View