Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576524 Posts in 73361 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 09:27:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [winter] Kara: FMG Story | #SNUFF
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [winter] Kara: FMG Story | #SNUFF  (Read 17463 times)

winter

Author: [winter] Kara: FMG Story | #SNUFF
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:12:33 pm »
***This story is based on The Siege by Dusty B.***

This story contains gore and sexual situations.

Kara: FMG Story
by winter

Kara was bored. She sat in the dark in a large easy chair staring at the ceiling. She was alone again in her apartment because she was too afraid to go out the door and meet anyone. It was easier to just sit at home and fantasize than to invest all the energy and emotion in a real relationship. Not that she would have a problem meeting anyone. Physically she was completely beautiful. Her hair was golden blonde, almost platinum and her skin was a healthy white. She enjoyed going to the gym with her one guy friend so her body was in great shape. She had the perfect figure from her firm breasts to her tiny waist and long legs. She was tall, but not too tall reaching around 5' 9". Thanks to her workouts her body was well toned. But, the one thing she had always wanted was to be strong; and not just strong but muscular. Very muscular. She dreamed of having superhero strength with a body that could destroy steel. She closed her eyes and envisioned herself with her perfect body. In her mind she was wearing a skin tight spandex outfit that clearly showed every muscle, every striation. The one-piece suit covered her whole body from her ankles up to her chest where it ended in a tank top. The suit had a nice shine to it as it was stretched to its limits. She could see her thick calves clearly from the front. As she saw herself slowly change poses, her calves would bulge and contract in time. Her thighs started from her small knees and swelled to huge proportions until curving nicely back to her small waist. Her abdominals clearly showed through the spandex like small cobble stones and lead up to her breast that pushed the spandex out away from her body. Her hard nipples were clearly visible making two small tents in her outfit. The tank top of her outfit showed her cleavage and her large pectoral muscles. Her neck was surrounded by two mounds of trapezius muscles that tapered to her perfect round shoulders. The striations in her shoulders were so clear that it looked like they were made of steel cables. Her shoulders flared and tapered nicely to her biceps which rested neatly on her arms. Even unflexed her biceps were larger than her fists. In her mind she made herself strike a crab pose and suddenly all of her muscles came to life. Her thighs became rock hard and started expanding more and more. Her chest expanded outwards and her arms became defined and solid.

Kara could feel herself becoming very wet. She glided her hand down into her pants and began rubbing. The figure in her mind continued to pose and Kara felt herself become warm all over. She began rubbing a little faster bringing herself closer to climax when suddenly there was a loud knock at the door, followed by someone ringing the door bell twice very rapidly. Kara snapped out of her dream and quickly sat up her chair. Her mind returned to reality where she was still alone wearing baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Goddammit," she muttered to herself. "Who the hell could that be?"

She slowly moved from the chair and walked to the peep hole in her front door. When she looked out she saw a FedEx van driving away. She opened the door to find a small box on her door step. The box had no sender information and when she picked it up she could feel something rolling around inside. She closed the door and walked over to her kitchen and placed the box on the counter. After a couple tugs, the box opened up and she found a cell phone sitting inside. She picked the cell phone up and examined it.

"Okay.... I guess this is some sort of mistake." She tossed the phone back into the box. Just as phone hit the bottom of the box, the doorbell rang again.

Kara let out a sigh of annoyance and walked back to the door. She opened it to find a man in suite with sunglasses. The man removed his sunglasses and then spoke:

"Kara Stevens? Hi, my name is Kevin Barnes, can we talk?"

Kara looked at him and began closing the door, "That's alright, I'm not interested in whatever it is you are selling." But before she could close the door, the man spoke again:

"Actually is Agent Barnes," he removed his wallet and displayed a DOD identification badge.

"Department of Defense?" Kara said. "Is there something wrong?"

"Let me come in for a minute and we can talk."

Agent Barnes stepped through the doorway and walked to her living room. She closed the door and followed him back.

"Can I get you anything?” she asked.

"I'm fine, thank you." Agent Barnes pulled a small notepad out of his jacket and flipped towards the center. "You're a graduate student at the university, correct?"

"Yes."

"And you are 24, turning 25 in November?"

"Yes," she said hesitantly.

"Are you involved in a relationship with anyone currently, male or female?"

"What? What is this about?"

Barnes closed the notepad and put it back in his pocket. "I'm sorry for the questions, but we need some basic information about you. Our country, or more accurately our world is under attack."

"Attack?"

"Yes, and we are recruiting citizens to help defend our country."

"Ok... what does this have to do with me? You can't possibly be thinking I can help defend the country. I have never been in the military."

"Well, this is a somewhat unique situation. I really need you come to DOD headquarters and see what I'm talking about."

"What? Now? I can't just leave. I'm supposed to go back to the university tonight..."

"Don't worry the government will compensate you for your time and we'll make sure you don't have any issues with the university. I really must insist you come.”

Kara looked at the floor and slowly rubbed her forehead with her hand. "Let me at least change into something else."

"No problem, meet me outside. I'll have the car waiting. Also you should have received a package..."

"Yes, I got a cell phone just before you got here."

"Great, bring it along."

winter

Kara 1 + 2
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:16:59 am »
Kara rode in the front seat with Agent Barnes driving. They traveled for about 15 minutes until they reached a large brown building surrounded by electrified fences and barbed wire. After checking in with a gate guard they continued into an underground parking garage. Barnes parked and they both got out.

"Here, put this on." Barnes handed Kara a visitor’s badge. "You'll need to keep that badge on at all times."

Kara nodded and placed it around her neck.

They walked up to a large steel door with a small keypad next to it. Barnes punched a code into the keypad and the door gently slid open. Inside was a long hallway filled with doors on each side. Many people were walking back and forth through the hall, some wearing suits and business attire and others wore lab coats. As Kara walked down the hall she noticed gaps in the floor that looked like tracks. On each side of the hallway was a huge sliding door made of solid steel. The doors were at least a foot thick and appeared like they would slide together following the track in the floor and meet in the center.

"What are these doors for?" Kara asked Barnes.

"For containment. There are 8 sets of blasts doors in this hall that automatically slide closed if there is a breach." Barnes said.

"To keep people out of this place?"

"No, to keep people in."

"What?"

At this point Barnes stopped in front of another door with a keypad and entered another code. Similarly to the first door; it slid open. The room was dark and filled with monitors. On each screen appeared to be everything from broadcast news reports to surveillance cameras from all over the world. The room was large and had a large console that stretched the entire length of the room. There were six men on chairs with wheels sliding around, pressing different buttons and typing on keyboards.

"Welcome to the surveillance room. You're looking at every intelligence feed we have from all over the world." Barnes turned to Kara and pointed at one of the monitors, "Recognize that?"

"Yeah, that's my apartment complex."

"Yes, we've been keeping an eye on you for a while now."

"WHY? What is all about. Why is the government spying on me?"

Barnes turned to one of the men sitting at the console, "Bring up tape 3215 from Arrowhead."

The man eyed Kara then turned to Barnes, "Sir?"

"She's been cleared, here is the paperwork." Barnes handed an envelope to the man. After reading it he turned back to the console and started typing rapidly.

"Cleared?" Kara said.

"Top secret security clearance."

After a moment one of the monitors popped up with a black and white surveillance camera. The camera appeared to be pointed at an entrance to some sort of military base at dusk. There was a driveway with a large chain link fence in view with large signs that read "Danger High Voltage."

After a few seconds of no motion Kara started to look around the at the other monitors when something caught her eye. A woman walked into view of the camera, but there was something very different about her. She was tall and her build was unreal. She was the most muscular woman Kara had ever seen and also the most attractive. Her face was almost perfect from the size of her eyes and nose to her flawless complexion. She wore a black skin tight outfit that exaggerated all of her physical aspects. As she moved Kara could see every muscle flex and unflex in her legs and arms, and Kara could not help herself from feeling slightly aroused.

The woman walked up the driveway and very gracefully placed one of her hands on the electrified fence. There was no audio in the recording but Kara could see the sparks and arcs of lightning flying everywhere. To Kara's amazement the woman did not even flinch. In fact she had a look of desire on her face; she was focused on something off camera and her eyes never deviated from it. After a couple seconds all of the lights started to dim and video feed stuttered for a moment. When the video came back the woman had both hands on the fence and in one effortless moment she tore a hole in the fence and proceeded to walk through.

Kara turned to Agent Barnes, "What are we looking at?"

"Go to time index 19:58, camera 13 alpha."

The video changed to a camera pointed towards the center of a military base. There was a large clearing with vehicles and buildings in the background. The sky was completely dark except what appeared to be the red glow of something burning off camera. When the playback started Kara could see soldiers, some half dressed, others in uniform, running in complete chaos. After a moment a soldier came into view with his back to the camera. He quickly lifted his M-18 up and fired a round. Almost as quickly as he fired Kara saw a hole appear in the back of his head with a spray of blood. The soldier fell over dead. Shorty after Kara saw the woman again come into view. She was covered in blood and appeared to be holding a soldier in the air by the neck with one arm. The soldier was flailing his feet but she did not appear to even notice. She stopped in full view of the camera when another solider with some sort of knife ran directly up to her and tried to stab her. In one movement that was faster than the frame rate of the camera, the woman was suddenly holding the knife. She dropped it and placed her hand on top of the soldier’s head and forced him to his knees. With a look of complete satisfaction she closed her fingers on his head crushing it like a melon. Gore sprayed from between her fingers as she crushed his head into nothing. She then turned to the other solider she was carrying and held him at arms length but completely sideways. She then wrapped one arm between his legs and the other between his head and his shoulder and gripped her hands together in the small of his back. She then began to squeeze her arms together slowly compacting the soldier's torso. Kara watched the soldier squirming in pain as her arms crushed his spine and rib cage. Wet spots began appearing in the soldier's uniform as his body became more and more mangled. Kara could not believe what she was seeing as the woman did not appear to have any strain on her face, just pure pleasure. As the woman began to crush the solider to an impossibly small size blood began pouring from his body. She continued this until his torso was no more than a few inches from his head to his groin. She then dropped the body and moved out of frame.

Kara turned from the monitor and sat down, "Why are you showing me this?"

"Because I want you to know, really know what is happening. We are under attack, and as you can see this is no enemy we have ever dealt with. Two hundred and sixteen men lost their lives that day."

"How many of those women were there."

"Just one. The one we were watching. And she killed all of them in equally ... creative ways."

"That one woman killed two hundred men?"

"Yes."

Kara just stopped for a moment and collected her thoughts. "So what does this have to do with me?"

Agent Barnes moved back to the door of the surveillance room and opened it. "Walk with me Kara." Barnes and Kara moved back into the hall and started walking.

"Was that an alien?"

"No, believe it or not that was a human."

"How is that possible? She was stronger than any human on this planet."

"I don't have a lot of time to explain everything. Let's just say that she did have some help from somewhere else."

"Somewhere else, like Mars?"

"Well, not from Mars, but let’s just say not from Earth either. For whatever the reason these women have been appearing all over the world, attacking and destroying everything in their path. As you saw on the tape our conventional army has been less than effective against them. We have been trying to develop and new weapon, or more specifically a new soldier that is better equipped to combat them. Only recently have we had any real success at it."

"You're making super soldiers? Like that woman?"

"Yes, we have been able to better understand their source of power and have been able to effectively channel it into other humans. Special humans. For some reason only woman can be infused with this power. And more specifically only one percent of one percent of the female population can receive it. You Kara of one of them."

Kara stopped dead in her tracks. "What. You want to make me like that woman?"

Barnes took off his sunglasses and look Kara dead in the eyes. "Kara we need your help. Our country, our very way of life is under attack. According to some simulations we have done, these beings will be able to take control of our entire government in a matter of weeks. And they kill every man in sight. They do not take prisoners and they are not interested in negotiating.”

"But I don't know anything about the military or combat or anything!"

"You will have the complete support of the United States government. Everything we can do for you we will. All I'm asking is that you do this one thing for your country. The effects of the process are completely reversible. You will be able to put all of this behind you and return to your life, except you will never have to worry about money again. We will take care of you for the rest of your life."

Kara looked down at the floor for a moment. "I just don’t know. Will I have to kill anyone?”

“Don’t think about such things now. After the process you will spend most of your time here, training. After that time you can decide if you want to continue or go back to your old life. But know this, if those women have their way, you won’t have a life to go back to. There won’t be anything left.”

Kara look up at Barnes, “Never worry about money again huh? And I'm saving the world?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"What does this process involve?"

"Follow me, you can see for yourself."

Barnes led Kara down the hall for what seemed like forever. There were rows of doors and corridors in every direction. The facility seemed to spread across several city blocks. After pass through a couple more security doors they entered an area which looked like a large warehouse or airplane hanger. The ceiling was 30 feet high and there were cables and equipment hanging from every crossbeam. In the middle of the room was another built structure with its own roof. The structure was shaped like an octagon and the walls appeared to be made of steel with no windows. They crossed the floor of the warehouse until they reached a door on the structure. Barnes turned to Kara.

"This is where the procedures are done. We call this structure the 'Gateway.' This is your last chance for doubts. Once we walk through this door, you are fully committed."

Kara nodded.

"Here we go."

The Gateway building itself was around 50 feet across. The ceiling was shaped like and octagonal pyramid with the peak being about 20 feet high. The room itself was pretty empty except two operating style tables and what could only be described as a large sci-fi looking laser gun. The gun pointed directly at one of the tables and was attached to a robotic arm that was attached to the ceiling. On the far side of the Gateway was another room that had a large window facing the tables. The room appeared to be some sort of control room. Kara's attention suddenly snapped back to one of the tables as she noticed a figure lying on it.

"Is that what I think it is?" Kara said. "One of them?"

Barnes walked across the room to near the control room. Hanging from hooks on the wall was a black and blue bodysuit. Barnes took the suit off the hook and turned to Kara.

"You're going to need to change into this. When the procedure is done, you're old clothes probably will no longer fit you."

Kara looked at him blankly, "What? Now?!"

"Kara please, I shouldn't have to remind you how dire our situation is. Also, remember the effects are completely reversible. If this doesn't work out you can walk away. No questions asked."

Kara took the suit from Barnes. "You can change through that door there next to the control room."

Kara walked over to the dressing room and closed the door. Barnes turned and walked into the control room. Inside where three men in lab coats and two men dressed in military uniforms. Barnes turned to one of them.

"Good to see you again General."

"What is our status? Has the subject agreed to the procedure?" the General said.

"Yes she is ready."

"And she is aware of the risks? She knows the process is irreversible?"

"Yes General, she is completely aware of all the risks."

"Good, then let's proceed."

Kara took of her street clothes and slowly slipped into the bodysuit. She was surprised at how light weight and soft the material was. The suit was clingy, like spandex but the suit was obviously not designed for her. The suit fit snugly around her waist and clung nicely to her hips but the material sagged at her chest and around her thighs and calves. It also fit well around her wrists and elbows but hung loosely at her shoulders and forearms. The suite had a nice shimmer to it even when it was not stretched.

Kara stepped out of the dressing room and found Barnes there waiting. "Follow me."

Barnes led Kara to the empty table next to the other woman.

"Go ahead and lie down on the table," Barnes said.

Kara lied down and turned her head to examine the woman lying next to her. She appeared to be unconscious and her arms, legs, and torso were held down by large metal clamps. Kara counted 8 clamps on each leg, 6 clamps on her arms, and 12 across her body. The woman was completely naked but Kara could hardly tell since the clamps pretty much covered her entire body. Kara's attention was broken when she felt cold metal on her skin. Two men in lab coats had begun clamping her arms and legs down similarly to the other woman.

"Why am I being locked down?" Kara asked.

Barnes replied, "It's for you own protection. You may feel some discomfort during the process and we don't want you to hurt yourself."

The men finished clamping her and they and Barnes quickly moved back into the control room. For a moment it was completely silent except a constant low rumble in the background. Kara looked up at the laser pointed directly above her and saw the tip begin to glow faintly. Suddenly a blast of electricity shot from the gun and struck Kara in the chest. Her body instantly jumped as searing pain flowed through her, the clamps held her securely in place. Kara began to see visions of other places. Of islands, water and women. Powerful women all ranging from toned to hugely muscular. She saw scenes of these women conquering places Kara had never dreamed of and fighting everything from man to beast.

Suddenly as quickly as the pain had started Kara felt pleasure like never before. She could feel the muscles in her body moving, contracting and releasing. She felt the power that the women in her visions possessed and she felt pleasure like never before in her life. In the control room Barnes and the men watched the monitors closely. One of the scientists spoke:

"It's working, her body is accepting the energy."

Barnes looked down at another monitor and said, "Do we have a stable gateway? Can she maintain the link?

"Yes sir, in fact her link is stronger than any subject before. Look at these numbers."

"Is she showing signs of rejection?"

"None whatsoever, I think we will need to terminate manually."

"Not yet, I want to collect more data."

"Sir, she's already infused more than any simulation we have ever run. If we don't stop now she might die."

"Or she might be more powerful than any one of them."

"She's no good to anyone if she's dead."

Barnes yelled, "I said we keep going!"

The General turned to the scientist and spoke, "Turn it off. That's an order. We've had enough loss of life."

As quickly as Kara's pain and pleasure had come it suddenly all just ended. Kara was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the glow of the laser dying down. She began moving her arm when she heard a loud screeching noise. Kara looked down at her arm and saw she had ripped three of the clamps from the table. They felt like Velcro straps hanging on her arm. With a dumbfounded look on her face she continued to lift her arm as each of the clamps popped off the table one by one. To her it felt there were rubber bands wrapped around her arm. Then she noticed her arm. Where the suit was once loose, it now gripped her arm like a second skin. Her forearms were filled with muscle and with each movement she could see chords of muscle expand and contract. Her biceps were perfect mounds of muscle that expanded to huge proportions as she brought her hand up to rub her eyes. In one quick motion Kara sat up ripping out all of the clamps on her chest and other arm. She reached down and wrapped her hand around one of the clamps on her leg and felt the metal. The clamp was hard and cool, but as she squeezed she felt the hardness give way like play dough. She kept squeezing until she cut the clamp in half with her hand. She then noticed her thighs. They were huge, and through her outfit she could see every muscle. She slowly tensed her thighs and felt the muscles jump to life. Her suit began expanding even more as she noticed her thighs starting to deform the remaining clamps. She kept flexing until she heard steel whining and then audible pops as each of the bolts holding the clamps broke. She reached down and touched her thighs which felt just as hard as they looked. Her hand seemed tiny compared to the size of her leg and she began rubbing her new muscles, feeling every bump and valley. Her attention was broken as Barnes approached the table.

Barnes paused as he looked at the condition of the clamps. "How do you feel," he stammered.

Kara just looked up at him, "I'm not sure. I feel great. It's all kind of overwhelming."

"Well I see you've noticed that you are a bit stronger now."

"Yeah, I ripped these steel clamps like they were nothing."

"Actually, they aren't steel. They were a new reinforced titanium alloy designed specifically for this lab. There are only two tables in the world like these. Well, now there is only one table left in the world like this."

"Oh, sorry. It was actually kind of an accident, I didn't mean to destroy them, but if this supposed to hold super strong women then you may want to come up with something better. It didn't even slow me down."

"Yeah, well as of yet it's done its job for every other subject we've had here. Anyway, let's get you back to the lab. We need to conduct a couple tests and then you can go home."

"Home?"

"Yes, you'll of course be under surveillance but we need to see if the results last outside the Gateway."

Kara climbed off the table and looked around and for some reason everything seemed different. She looked and Barnes and found that she had to look down to meet his eyes.

"I'm taller?" Kara said.

"Yes, it's not an uncommon side effect."

"Don't you think people might notice I've changed a bit?"

"We recommend you don't meet anyone. Just stay at home and contact us immediately if you feel anything unusual."

"Unusual? Like biceps that are larger than your thighs?" Kara brought her arms up to 90 degree angles and hit a double bicep pose. Her biceps rose almost high enough for her to touch the tops of them with her fingers. She kept wondering if she would reach the stretch limit of her suit but it always seemed to give a little bit more. "What is this suit made of?"

"We aren't sure. It was hers," he pointed to the woman on the other table. "It is extremely durable and obviously designed for someone with a body like yours. We're going to need you to leave it here but we have some clothes that should fit you in the lab. Let's get going."

------

One hour later Kara found herself riding back to her apartment. She was wearing extra large sweat pants and a sweat shirt that still fit very tight around her chest, arms and legs. As they drove she kept staring at her arms. Flexing them, watching the grey cotton material slowly start to separate as her biceps became larger and larger. The car stopped outside her apartment and Barnes turned to her.

"You still got that cell phone, right? Call us if you notice anything strange. We will be close by."

Kara nodded and got out. She slowly walked to her door to find that she didn't have her keys. She shrugged, "For once it doesn't matter." She placed her hand on the door and with one push she ripped two dead bolts out of the wall. She walked in, closed the door and as fast as she could she ran to her bedroom and her full length mirror. She looked at herself and even with the sweats on she could see her thighs and back muscles stretching the material. She placed her hands on hips and slowly began to flex her lats. She watched with glee as her lats kept expanding like wings until she started to hear a ripping sound. As she continued she felt a tear form straight up the middle of her back. She then extended her right arm straight out and formed a fist. She angled her arm down a bit and slowly began flexing her bicep. When her forearm reached a 45 degree angle she saw the sweat shirt sleeve was stretched to its limits. She kept going until tears formed on the peak of her bicep and the bottom of her tricep. She finally completed flexing and her bicep pushed its way through the hole in her sleeve. She grabbed her shirt and in one quick motion ripped it off. She did the same with her pants and gazed at her naked body.

Everything about her was prefect from her white skin to her long blonde hair. Her muscles were beyond description from their size to their perfect symmetry. Her breasts were also much more sizeable than before but were perfectly round and did not sag at all. She immediately felt herself become aroused gazing at the version of herself that she had only dreamed about. Her reverie was interrupted by the phone.

"Hello", Kara said."

"Hey, I'm at the gym. Are we stilling working out today?"

Oh shit, Kara thought to herself, "I'm sorry Tom I totally forgot. Is it alright if we work out at my place?"

"What? You'll only have one machine. Are we gonna take turns?"

"Please? Besides I have something I want to show you."

"Fine, I'll be there in twenty minutes."

She hung up the phone and looked back at the mirror, "a BIG surprise."

Kara went into her closet and looked for some workout clothes. "Better stick to stretchy stuff, " she said to herself. She picked out a black pair of spandex tights and a shiny blue leotard. She slowly slid the tights on working them around her new calves and thighs. The tights ended up stopping around mid-calf because of her new height and were stretched to the limit making them see through like pantyhose around her thighs and calves. She then slid into the leotard which was also stretched so much that it was see through making her nipples and abs clearly visible. She looked in the mirror and laughed as it looked like she was an adult wearing a child's gymnastics outfit.

Kara walked into the spare bedroom where she kept all of her exercise equipment. She had a complete gym machine and several different free weights. She smiled to herself as the heaviest weight she had was the 300 pound weight stack on the weight machine and a pair of 20 pound dumbbells. She picked up one of the dumbbells and held it horizontal between her legs using her thigh muscles to hold it in place. She crossed her ankles and slow began squeezing her legs together. She heard a dull groan come from the dumbbell as the handle was crushed between the two plates. She suddenly felt an erotic wave flow through her and squeezed even harder bringing her legs together quickly. Unable to take the sudden pressure, the dumbbell handle snapped in half with a loud crack. She continued to destroy the metal as the two plates became molded into one. She stopped and reached down to pull the remains of the weights from between her thighs. All of the metal had been flattened into one solid plate similar to a penny that has been run over by a train except instead of being smooth the metal had an impression of her thigh muscles.

"I think I'll keep this one as s souvenir," she said as she tossed the weight into a closet. "What else can I experiment with..."

Kara walked over to the weight machine and sat on the bench to do lat pull downs. Normally she lifted two or three of the 10 pound plates but this time she put the weight to all 300 pounds. She gripped the handle bar and pulled. With no effort the all weight slid all the way to the top of the machine. Kara switched to using one hand and did 6 more reps but still did not feel any kind of strain. She pulled the bar all the way down until the weight was at the top of the machine just below the pulley mechanism when she felt the cable stop. She felt a burst of excitement as a thought crossed her mind and she began pulling harder. The weight machine had a bolt at the top as a stop to prevent the weight stack from going too high. With only adding a tiny fraction of strength Kara heard the bolt snap and fall to the floor. The weight stack then rose another inch until the top of the weights were touching the pulley. Kara slowly kept adding more pressure with her one hand until she started to hear the familiar creaking sound of metal. The entire frame of the weight machine started bending down. At this point the handles were in her lap so she grabbed the cable itself and continued to pull. The rear of the weight machine started to lift off the ground as the entire frame was bent towards the floor. The metal arm directly above her head which supported the handles was now at a 45 degree angle pointed at the floor. She continued to pour on the strength until there was a quick snap and the 300 pound weight stack went crashing to the floor. In her one had she held the broken cable.

"Aww, man. I was hoping I would bend this thing in half. Actually I still can."

Kara stood up and grabbed the other half of the cable which was still attached to the weights and placed them in a corner of the room. She then turned to the mangled weight machine and put her hand on the top of the machine and pressed down. The frame crumpled like foil in her hands and screeched as she pressed it. She then placed her hands under the base of the machine and lifted the entire thing. Cradling the machine in her arms, she began to squeeze her arms together. She found the steel gave no resistance as she hugged her arms closer and closer to her chest. Once she was touching her elbows she placed the crumpled metal into one hand and began rolling the steel into a ball. She used both hands and kept squeezing until the machine was about the size of a baseball. She tossed it up and down a couple times in her hand and smiled to herself.
"I can make it smaller."

She continued the crushing until she was using both hands and pressing together as hard as she could. The metal was pulverized between her palms as she locked her fingers and pressed with all of her strength. When she opened her hands there was a chunk of deformed metal one third the size of golf ball. She held the chunk out at arm’s length and dropped it. When the ball hit the floor there was a loud crack as the ball crashed through the floor and landed on the first floor below.

Kara ran downstairs to find her dining room table broken in half. In the middle of the table rested the remains of the weight machine.

"Crap. Oh well, I am having the time of my life."

At that moment she heard the doorbell ring.

winter

Re: Kara Part 1
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 05:17:24 am »

Tom stood at Kara's apartment door. He was pretty annoyed that she forgot their time at the gym again and now he would have to use her equipment for the workout. He rang the bell again when he noticed the damaged wood along the door frame. He pushed the door to find that both dead bolts had been ripped out of the frame. Tom poked his head into the apartment.

"Kara. Are you here?" He took a couple steps in. "Kara?"

"I'm upstairs."

He heard her voice in the distance and started moving towards the stairway when he noticed the destroyed table in the dining room.

"What the hell", he said to himself and continued up the stairs.

"Kara, is everything alright? What happened to the table..." He stopped dead in his tracks when he reached the spare bedroom and saw her. Standing in the doorway was the most muscular woman he had ever seen in his life. She was slightly taller than him and wearing a bright blue spandex leotard that was stretched so much that he could see through it. Her breasts were perfectly round and sat high on her chest. There were probably the most perfect breasts he had ever seen and her erect nipples pushed the leotard out even further from her body. Her shoulders were wider than the doorway and she had to stand at an angle to even fit. Her arms hung at rest at her sides with her triceps pushing out at least two inches from her arm. He finally worked his way down to her legs and instantly felt himself starting to become hard. Her legs were the prefect specimen of muscularity. Her thighs were almost as wide as her shoulders and stretched her tights so much that he could clearly see the striations in each muscle. And unflexed her calves were about the size of his head. He felt himself become fully erect when he looked at her face and realized who he was staring at.

"K...Kara? What...happened?"

Kara stepped back into the room and raised both of arms for a double bicep flex. Her peaks rose to 22" biceps of solid muscle. Tom watched the muscle and veins move under her white skin as she pumped both biceps a couple times. With each pump her biceps swelled a little more.

"Do you like what you see, Tom?" Kara said.

Tom immediately noticed that her voice sounded different somehow. Almost otherworldly. But at the moment he did not care. He had always been attracted to fit and athletic woman but the woman before him nearly brought him to his knees.

"Yes," he managed to spit out.

She then brought both her arms down in front of her and flexed her chest. Her breasts rose as her chest muscles became rock hard and striated. Finding he could not help himself, Tom walked up to her and placed his hands on her arms. Her biceps felt like steel cannon balls with a soft layer of skin on top. He found that he couldn't budge them at all even with all of his strength. Kara relaxed then flexed her chest again, this time inflating her muscles even more. Tom moved his hands to her breasts and found they were just as hard as the rest of her body. He grabbed her erect nipple in his hand and squeezed as hard as he could but Kara did not seem to notice. She continued flexing when Tom heard a ripping sound. Her leotard could no longer take the strain and split down the center of her chest exposing her cleavage even more. She grabbed the two halves of the leotard and ripped it apart exposing her entire upper body. She placed her hands on her hips and stood there in just her black spandex tights.

"Tom, would you like to start our workout now?"

Tom just stood there in awe. He finally opened his mouth, "Kara how is this possible. What happened to you and just how strong are you? You biceps feel like steel."

Kara walked over to the 300 pound weight stack and grabbed the cable that was still attached to the stack. With one arm she lifted the weight in the air and held it at arm’s length and began doing shoulder raises with it.
"Oh, don't let this body fool you. It is MUCH stronger than it looks."

She then took the weight stack and held it in both hands like an accordion. She looked dead in his eyes and began applying pressure to each end of the weights. Tom had no idea what was supposed to happen until he noticed her hands starting to sink into the weights. There was just a low grinding noise and Kara compacted the weights together. Tom couldn't believe his eyes. The weight stack was around 3 feet tall but after a couple seconds Kara had pressed them to half their size. As the stack became more and more compressed Tom saw her lats, traps, biceps, and triceps flare out to amazing proportions. He felt as if he was nearing climax. Once the stack was about 6 inches across, Kara started to show signs of real effort. She bit her lip and pressed with all of her might. The weights compressed even more as her hands sunk into the metal leaving deep impressions of her fingers. Once the stack was about the size of a baseball she stopped and held it out in the palm of her hand for Tom to examine.

"There you go. A present for you." Kara said.

Tom instinctively reached for the ball when Kara pulled it back.

"I'm just kidding," she said. "It's smaller but it still weighs 300 pounds."

Kara gently placed the weight back on the floor, remembering what happened the last time. Tom walked over to the mangled ball and tried to pick it up. He just couldn't accept what he saw.

"Kara this is amazing. What you just did isn't possible."

"It is now. I love my body."

"What happened to you?"

"Let's just say I'm not allowed to talk about it. Anyway let's just enjoy it. Seems like you are enjoying the view." Kara lowered her eyes to the tent in Tom's shorts.

Tom suddenly became embarrassed and turned around.

"Oh sorry, it's just that you are so..."

"Don't be sorry, let's have some fun. I want to give this body a workout."

Kara reached down to her crotch and ripped a hole in the spandex. She looked up at Tom and narrowed her eyes. An almost predatory look came over her face as she grabbed Tom by the shoulders and lifted him off the ground. She carried him into her bedroom and tossed him on the bed. Tom quickly began taking his shirt and shorts off but Kara reached down with both hands and ripped his shorts and underwear off into two pieces. Toms fully erect member pointed up into the air and Kara worked her massive body over his hips. She slowly began rubbing herself up and down his cock and moaning quietly to herself. Tom reached up and grabbed her breasts feeling the soft skin and rock hard muscle underneath. He found that he could pull his entire body up using her breasts and they never moved. Kara slowly lowered herself onto his member and began moving up and down. She reach down and placed her hands on Tom's chest and torso and began rubbing and squeezing. She loved how soft his body felt. With no effort at all she could feel his whole ribcage flex and bend. Tom was a fairly fit guy with a good body and a six pack but to Kara his muscles felt as soft as foam.

Kara began moving faster and Tom felt himself nearing climax. He put his hands up to try to slow her down but he found he could not affect her at all. Kara began moving faster and rubbing her body all over. She rubbed her breasts which felt soft and perfect to her. She squeezed them with her hands and rubbed them together feeling wave after wave of pleasure. Tom feeling like he could hold no longer hold it, started to cum but he felt muscles inside Kara suddenly clamp down on his member preventing him from finishing. He opened his eyes in surprise and Kara looking straight down at him. There was something different about this look though. She went from a look of seduction to a look of malice. Kara brought her thighs closer together so each leg gripped Tom's hips tightly. She then started flexing her legs similarly to when she flexed her chest earlier, and her legs started to grow in size. Tom placed his hands on each thigh and rubbed up and down them. To him it felt like there were steel mounds moving around and expanding. He felt the threads of the spandex separating more and more until rips started appearing. Kara raised her body slightly and Tom's hips and legs rose several inches off the bed, suspended just by Kara's thighs. At this point Tom started noticing some discomfort in the amount of pressure Kara was applying. He started to speak when Kara placed one of her hands on his month. Even with all of his strength he could not open his mouth. Kara placed her other arm beneath Tom's back and lifted his entire body. Tom began sweating profusely as the pain around his hips started to become unbearable. Kara closed her eyes and flexed as hard as she could. Her thighs began inflating more and more until her spandex shredded completely such that just her hips and lower legs still had any material left. Suddenly she felt the pop and heard a muffle crack as Tom's pelvis split in two. Tom's eyes widen and he bit Kara's hand as hard as he could but Kara did not even notice. She slowly brought her knees together feeling his bones crack under the pressure. His skin started hanging loosely on his body and turned bright purple from all of the bruising. She continued bringing her legs together until she could feel each thigh touching the other. She ground her legs together feeling the broken shards of bones and tendons grinding into a soft mash. Kara felt an uncontrollable wave of pleasure overtake her. She squeezed her hand on Tom's mouth and felt his jaw bone snap and she raised his torso up to her body. She looked down at Tom's bloody face and smiled at him.

"Tom I love how fragile you are. It gives me so much pleasure to feel you break."

She then placed his head between her breasts. Just the firmness of her breasts was enough to hold his head in place. She put one hand on each breast and slowly began crushing his skull. With a quick pop Tom's skull deformed like a squashed grape. Kara forced her boobs together with in a fast motion sending blood and brain matter spraying all over her chest and the wall behind Tom. She let go of her breasts but Tom's body was still suspended by the tendons and muscles of his neck. She reach down to his torso and placed one hand under his armpit and the other on his ribcage just below. She dug her fingers into his skin until blood started running out and in one fast motion ripped his torso in half. She felt the warmth of his blood all over her body and rubbed it all over herself. She felt herself climaxing like never before when suddenly she opened her eyes.

Kara was still on the bed and Tom was alive. Kara jumped off the bed and stood next to it with a horrified look. The daydream of killing Tom bothered so much she could hardly stand. And even worse while she was dreaming she couldn't tell the difference between the daydream and reality. Tom sat up on the bed, turned to Kara and spoke:

"Is everything alright. Kara?"

"Yea. I'm fine. I think you should go."

Tom looked down at the floor for a moment then said, "Did I do something? Kara you know I would never take advantage of you. You seemed pretty intent though."

"It's not that at all," Kara turned and looked at Tom. "You've always been a great friend and I hope I didn't do anything to hurt our relationship. It's just, as you can see, there's a lot of changes for me. And I need some time to get used to everything."

"Ok, I understand."

"Please don't tell anyone about me or what's happened to me. I promise all explain everything as soon as I can."

"You don't have to worry. I promise never to speak of it. Besides, who would believe me anyway?" Kara cracked a smile.

Tom got up and started picking up his clothes when he stopped. "Kara do you have any clothes I could borrow?"

She looked down at the tattered remains of his shorts, "Oh yea. You can have these sweat pants. Sorry about your clothes."

"No problem." Tom got dressed and walked downstairs and left. Kara sat on the bed for a while thinking about what just happened. She had never physically hurt anyone in her entire life but this vision she has was the most disturbed, violent thought she had ever had. And the thing that worried her the most was she felt only one thing the whole time: pleasure, intense pleasure. Kara lied back on the bed and closed her eyes when her cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Yeah, its Barnes. We need you to check in tomorrow morning. There'll be a car to pick you up at 9."

Kara put down the phone and fell asleep.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 08:51:49 pm »
I am familiar with this story from another site and it's a great one.  We are still waiting to see what happens to Kara and what the Amazons can learn from her.  Are your juices flowing for the next few chapters of this story.  The same is true for Sarah of Woman of Steel.  Looking forward for the next installments.

winter

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 12:21:33 am »
hey thanks, glad you like the story.  I'm going to post the other parts then we'll see what happens.  its a been a while since i've visited this one.

winter

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 01:09:05 am »
Kara Part 2

*** WARNING This story contains gore ***

Kara woke up somewhat disoriented and checked her clock. The time was 7:30 am. She picked herself out of bed and went to her full-size mirror to look herself over. All of the muscle was still there and the events of the previous day were no dream. She was still wearing the tattered remains of her erotic workout. The shredded tights were just a pair of short shorts around her hips. The rest started at her knees and clung tightly to her calves. She reached down and ripped the remaining material off of her legs, still marveling at the bulging of each muscle in her arm as she did it. She raised both arms and hit a double bicep pose. Her arms jumped to life and her bicep peaks formed into steel hard mountains of muscle.

“I guess it wasn't a dream,” she said to herself.

She got into the shower and began getting ready for whatever Barnes had in store for her that day. The violent and disturbing thoughts she had yesterday still circled around in her mind. For a moment she closed her eyes and let the warm water run down her face.

After getting out of the shower she went back to her closet to try and find something to wear. She put on a pair of running shorts that stopped just above her huge thighs and the largest t-shirt she could find which fit her like a second skin. She moved a around a bit in the shirt to make sure it wouldn't burst apart.

“Seems OK,” she said, “as long as I don’t flex.”

She walked to her front door and saw her handiwork from yesterday. When Tom left he obviously tried to close the door but the mangled deadbolts prevented him from closing it all the way. She walked through the door then closed it with a yank. The strength of her arm forced the deadbolts deep into the frame. Content with her new locking mechanism, she stood on her apartment porch and waited for the car to arrive. Across the street were three guys messing around with two new Harley-Davidson motorcycles. They seemed completely oblivious of Kara, until one caught her massive figure out of the corner of his eye. The biker tapped his friends shoulder and said loudly,

“Holy shit, take a look a that steroid freak.”

The second and third biker both stopped what they were doing and looked.

“Wow, what a freak,” the second one said, “but her tits are nice.”

Kara looked down at the t-shirt and saw two dark spots where here nipples were pushing their way through the material. The t-shirt did nothing to hide any of her curves from her round breasts to her 8 pack abs. The sleeves stopped about half way down her shoulders but through the cotton you could see deep striations of muscle. Normally in a situation like this the old Kara would just look at the ground and pretend the guys never existed. But this time something was different. Other than a new sense of self confidence, Kara felt anger towards these men. And when she thought about it, she felt anger towards all men. An anger she had never really felt before.

Kara looked at the first biker dead in the eye and started walking towards the three men. She licked her lips as she walked.

The first biker gave out a whistle, “Yeah baby, come on over. Let’s see that body up close.”

As Kara approached them, they could see clearly all of the details of her body and each of them realized there was something special about her. She made the largest bodybuilder on the planet, male or female, look insignificant. As she walked her thighs flared out to larger than their chests and her calves jutted out from each side of her leg. Everything about her was statuesque and the men found themselves entranced by her beauty. Each of them fell silent.

Kara walked to one of their motorcycles and ran her finger along the handlebars.

“So you think I’m a freak, huh?”

None of them spoke, but instead just watched her every move. Kara lifted her leg over the motorcycle and straddled it like she was going to ride. She turned to the first biker and seductively waived her hand for him to approach. He moved closer to her, and she placed her hand on his chin and lifted his face to within one inch hers. In almost a whisper she spoke:

“See your little toy here? Imagine it was you.”

At that moment the biker heard the sound of metal straining and screeching. He moved his eyes down to see Kara’s thighs fully flexed and compacting his Harley. She raised her hands and started playing with her golden blonde hair like a swimsuit model during a photo shoot. She didn't even seem to be focused on the task as the chrome exhaust pipes started bending out from the body of the motorcycle. She crossed her ankles and continued pouring on the power. Pieces of metal and plastic started popping off and various fluids dripped onto the pavement. Kara placed her hands on each thigh and pushed with all of her might using her thighs and arms. Her lats spread so much that a rip formed instantly down the back of her t-shirt and her thighs expanded to wider than her shoulders. She lifted the entire motorcycle off the ground and fluids sprayed out of it. After one last push she looked between her legs and saw the motorcycle was about 1 inch thick. The metal had been disfigured and spread so much that the seat pressed firmly into her crotch and the bottom of the vehicle touched her ankles. She then grabbed the front of the frame just below the gas tank and began pulling the bike through her legs. In a few jerky and violent yanks she began compressing the rear of the motorcycle by pulling it through her legs like a vice. As each inch of the motorcycle was squeezed by her muscles, pieces popped and flew off in all directions. Once she reached the rear tire it just popped off the frame and rolled down the street. She continued pulling until the entire rear half of the motorcycle was 1 inch thick and several times longer than originally. She let the remains of the Harley drop to the ground and turned around to walk back to her porch. That’s when she heard one of the bikers snap out of his trance:

“You bitch, what the fuck did you do?”

Kara turned and looked him dead in the eye. “What did you call me,” she said in a calm, low voice.

“I’m gonna kill you for this. I swear to God you are dead.”

Kara looked around on the ground and found a piece of chrome about the size of a golf ball from the motorcycle. She picked it up and tossed it up and down a couple times in her palm. The biker continued his rant.

“I’m gonna get everyone I know and we are gonna make you miserable.”

Kara brought her hand back and threw the piece as hard as she could at the biker. The chrome chunk made a loud crack as it broke the sound barrier and impacted the biker square in the chest. It had such velocity that it cleanly entered his rib cage leaving a small hole. Once it exited the other side his back exploded as all of the organs and fluids of his upper body were smeared all over the driveway behind him. He did not fall at first but instead his torso crumpled in on itself like a collapsing building. The rest of his body fell flat on the pavement. The other two bikers who were silent the entire time, started running down the street. Kara felt almost an uncontrollable urge to chase them when she heard a horn honking. She turned and saw Barnes in a car. Barnes could see the rage on her face.

“Kara! Get in the car,” he yelled.

Kara’s attention turned from the two men over to Barnes. She walked over to the car and placed one hand under the front fender and the other hand under the bumper. Using just the strength in her arms, Barnes saw the front of the car began to rise. Kara kept lifting until both front tires left the ground. Barnes began to panic.

“Kara! What the hell are you doing?”

Kara seemed in a trance until her eyes met Barnes’. She froze where she was as if she snapped out of a daydream. She looked down at the front of the car and realized she was holding it in the air and dropped it suddenly. The car came crashing down and bounced a couple times. Barnes calmed himself a bit and spoke again.

“Kara, please get in the car.”

As if she was in a trance, Kara slowly walked over to the passenger side and got in. Barnes sat back down in the driver’s seat and picked up his radio.

“I need the field teams at Kara’s residence now. We have a man down.”

The radio crackled with a response, “Field teams en route.”

In less than 30 seconds black SUV’s pulled up next to Barnes’ car and men climbed out. Kara slowly turned her head and looked down at the driveway. The man’s body was there in pile of skin and blood. Blood poured down the driveway and began flowing down the street. When Kara saw the man’s face she quickly turned her head back and faced forward. At that moment Barnes started the car and took off. The next few moments were completely silent as Barnes drove towards the lab.

In a barely audible whisper Kara spoke, “Barnes, there’s something wrong with me.” When Barnes did not respond she said it again, louder.

“There is nothing wrong with you. You’re just disoriented from the transfer. You are experiencing something that no human has gone through,” Barnes said.

“No, it’s more than that. This isn't disorientation. I killed that man.”

“He was threatening you. It was just a reaction. You’re not completely used to your new found strength.”

“No, I wanted to kill him.” Kara paused for a moment, “I enjoyed killing him.”

Barnes drove into the parking garage and parked the car at the entrance of the lab. Barnes began to get out when Kara spoke again.

“I want to reverse this. Something is not right with me.”

“Kara please, you are under a lot of emotional strain and pressure. That’s why I've brought you back here. We have several activities planned out for you already to help diffuse some of the emotions you are feeling and teach you how to deal with your new powers. Please give it a chance.”

“Barnes you are obviously not hearing me correctly!” Kara yelled. “I killed a man. Murdered him in cold blood.” Kara’s shouting suddenly turned into an introspective whisper, “what does this mean for my future? Am I going to be tried for murder?”

“Kara I promise you, you will not be tried for anything. I am deeply sorry for what happened this morning. It was my responsibility for your safety and I failed you completely. Please give me one more chance to help you.”

Kara opened the door and walked around to the entrance of the lab. Barnes followed and opened the door. He led her down the halls to a different part of the building.

“Kara we have a couple training exercises setup, to test your abilities and your new body. I think you might enjoy them and in any case it will get your mind off this morning.”

Barnes opened one of the hallway doors and inside was a small locker room. In the middle of the lockers was a bench and on the bench laid the suit Kara wore during her transformation.

“Go ahead and put the suit on and I’ll come and get you in a couple minutes.”

Barnes turned and closed the door behind him. Kara walked over to the bench and laid down on her side using her hands as a pillow. She sat there a moment staring blankly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barnes walked into an office where the same general from earlier was waiting with two men in suits.

“We heard about the incident this morning Barnes,” General Cullen said. “I thought you said this one would be different.”

“Kara is different. She has more strength than any test subject we have ever encountered. She can be our ultimate weapon.”

“I think you’re missing the point,” one of the suits said. “If we can’t controller her then she is no good to us.”

“No, you don’t get it. We don’t need to control her, we just need to point her towards our enemies and let her loose. Gentlemen you seem to be forgetting that soon, there won’t be an ‘our side.’ If we don’t do something now to stop this invasion we might as well surrender,” Barnes said.

Cullen and both men sat with pursed lips.

Barnes continued, “Watch the demonstration today. I think you will understand how Kara could be the turning point for us.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara sat up on the bench, raised her hand and grabbed a wad of her t-shirt in the middle of her chest. In one motion she tore the shirt off of her body. She stood up and did the same to her shorts then turned to a mirror at the end of the lockers. Whenever she saw her body she became mesmerized. Her traps sat as two large mounds on each side of her neck and connected to her basketball sized shoulders. Her lats spread to make a perfect V from her waist to her shoulders and she could see her ribs clearly defined beneath her chest. Her round breasts rested high on her pectorals that formed a deep groove down the center of her chest. She loved every aspect of her body. She walked over to the suit and again admired how strong it felt. She grabbed it in each hand and started to pull it apart to test how much it would stretch. As she stretched the suit the material became shinier and more rigid. Kara found that this was the first piece of clothing that actually gave her muscles any resistance. Even though she wasn't anywhere close to using her full strength, she stopped so as to not take a chance and damage the suit. She slowly slid into it, remembering again how silky and smooth it felt as it glided over her body and clung to her muscles. Just as Kara was giving the last few tugs at the suit, she heard a knock at the door.

“Kara, you ready?” She heard Barnes say through the door.

“Yeah, come on in.”

Barnes walked in and saw Kara dressed in her skintight shiny suit and for a second he couldn't help but feel aroused at what he was looking at. Her golden blonde hair and blues eyes matched the black and blue colors of her suit perfectly, and Barnes again felt how beautiful Kara really was. Kara felt his eyes on her and smiled briefly at him.

“You like what you see,” Kara said as she posed like a fashion model. She pursed her lips together and blew Barnes a kiss.

“C’mon, follow me,” Barnes said slightly annoyed at himself for getting caught staring.

Barnes led Kara to a door at the end of the hall. They walked through and entered a very large room that looked similar to a gymnasium. The walls were all concrete but the ceiling was corrugated steel with cross beams. In the room were various fences and barricades, some made of concrete, others made of steel and wire.

“This is a basic training room. Soldiers are trained her in combat tactics as well as battle simulations. We wanted to give a chance to explore your new abilities in a controlled setting.”

“So what exactly is going to happen?” Kara asked.

“Simple, we’re going to put you in some simulated combat situations and let you react in ways that feel natural to you.”

“Natural to me? I don’t have any combat experience.”

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll be here guiding you the whole way. If at any time you feel uncomfortable just look up there.” Barnes pointed to a set of windows about 20 feet off the ground on the rear wall of the gym. Behind the windows Kara could see men and computers.

“That’s the control room. I’ll be there monitoring you the whole time. If anything gets out of hand we will end the simulation immediately.”

“I don’t know. After this morning, I’m just not sure.”

“This is a completely controlled environment. Nothing like that can happen here.”

Before Kara had a chance to say anything Barnes moved back to the door and left. For a couple minutes Kara stood looking around. Suddenly a voice came over a loud speaker.

“Ok Kara, the first thing we are going to try is hand to hand combat. All we want you to do is defend yourself in whatever way you see fit.”

“Whatever way I see fit?” Kara said under her breath, “Are they kidding?”

At that moment a door opened at the other of the gym. Twelve men all dressed in military fatigues walked in, and all of them carried either nightsticks or steel batons.

The loudspeaker boomed again, “Begin the exercise.”

One of the soldiers simply charged her with his baton raised. Without even thinking about what she was doing Kara found herself dodging the soldier and grabbing his wrist in the blink of an eye. She raised her arm until the soldier’s feet left the ground. Kara was hardly using any strength but her grip was tight enough that the soldier dropped the baton. The soldier just hung there for a minute completely helpless with a grimace on his face. The look of total defeat on his face combined with the soldier’s hopeless situation set something off in Kara. She felt the most erotic wave of pleasure hit her and the only thing that came to her mind was to hurt the solider. To hurt him in the most unnatural and painful ways she could think of. She wanted to feel his body being physically destroyed by the power of her body. She closed her eyes and began squeezing her hand together. She heard the pop of his wrist and savored the feeling of his bones crackling. The soldier began wailing in pain and the rest of the soldiers immediately charged her. They used a combination of their weapons as well as fists to attack her but quickly they realized even their weapons had no effect. The nightsticks would just bounce off her skin as if it were made of steel. Their fists became bruised after hitting her legs and stomach. To the soldiers it felt as if Kara was made of stone. The entire time Kara completely ignored the other soldiers. She didn't even open her eyes but instead continued to savor the destruction of the first soldier. At this point she was squeezing so hard that his entire wrist was about the size of a roll of dimes. Blood began seeping between her fingers and the only thing connecting the soldier’s hand to his arm was muscle and soft tissue. She brought the soldier’s body closer to her own and wrapped her other arm around his back. As his soft body touched her breasts her nipples immediately became erect. She let go of his other arm which fell limp at his side and wrapped both arms around the solider.

At this point, the other soldiers backed off as they quickly realized there were having no effect on her. Kara brought her arms closer together until she was holding his torso tightly but not enough to hurt the soldier. She then began to flex her chest and arms. As her muscles grew larger and larger in size the soldier could feel himself being squeezed harder and harder. Her breasts started rising and pushing in on the soldier’s chest until his chin was resting in her cleavage. He tried everything he could to move but her body felt as if it was a mass of steel. Kara gritted her teeth and flexed as hard as she could. Her muscles expanded even more and suddenly she felt a pop come from the soldier’s body. One of his ribs broke and a hoarse whisper came from his mouth. At that moment she began bringing her arms together engulfing the soldier in an iron hug. A couple more pops became instantly audible followed by a sickening cracking sound as the soldier’s entire rib cage collapsed. The soldier suddenly stopped moving but Kara kept adding pressure until she could touch her shoulders. Blood started running in streams down each of the soldier’s legs, staining his fatigues. His chest was only a couple inches thick now having been compressed against her breasts, but his abdomen and lower body still remained relatively unharmed. Kara loosened her grip and placed one hand on each side of his hips. In a quick movement she pressed her hands together snapping his pelvis like a pencil. The soldier made no noise as his heart had already stopped. His upper body merely flopped around as she did this. She then placed one hand on his crotch and the other on his head and held his body sideways. She began bringing her hands together pushing his head into his neck and his crotch into his stomach. The other soldiers watched completely speechless as they saw the brutality being performed to their comrade. The soldier’s body made muffled crunching noises like a bag of dried twigs as Kara squashed his torso to the size of a basketball. She then began rolling his arms and legs into the ball instantly crushing the femurs in his legs. Blood poured out of the remains like a sponge being rung out. After a few more seconds Kara rolled his body into a small ball of gore and flesh about the size of baseball. She held it out for the other soldiers to observe. Her entire body was covered in blood and remains.

For a moment the room was completely silent. The remaining soldiers stared in shock at what they had just witnessed. Kara rotated her hand until the ball of flesh rolled off her palm and landed on the floor with a wet squish. At this point nine of the soldiers snapped out of their trance and began running back towards the door they entered from. The other two simple stood there too scared to move.

In a burst of speed Kara sprinted after one of the soldiers, and in less than a second she caught up with him. Instead of stopping though, she continued running, colliding with the solider and pushing him faster than his legs could move. Kara positioned the soldier so his legs were not touching the ground and his body was held in place by the force of the wind. Kara closed her eyes and held her arms out in the shape of a T; the solider rested neatly between her breasts and abdomen held in place by nothing but the force of her forward motion. The soldier’s eyes widened as he realized she was headed straight for the concrete wall of the gym. He tried to move himself off of Kara’s body but Kara began running even faster, pinning him to her like a fly caught on a windshield. As Kara impacted the gym wall, the soldier’s body stood no chance against the reinforced concrete. Almost instantly his body liquefied as Kara’s body embedded itself in the stone. Kara on the other hand crashed through the concrete leaving an impression of her. Blood shot out from the hole in all directions spraying the walls and ceiling of the gym. She slowly pulled herself out of the hole and turned to face the other soldiers.

To her left she could see two of the soldiers running back towards the door they came through. As soon as they arrived at the steel door they began furiously pushing buttons on the keypad next to the door, but the large steel facade did not move. Kara took a couple steps and walked over to one of the concrete obstacles setup in the gym. It was a concrete block eight feet long, two feet wide and about three feet high. She didn't know how much it weighed, but she guessed it was several tons. Kara placed one hand under the block and the other on the side and slowly began to lift. With a small amount of effort the block lifted off the ground and Kara began walking towards the two soldiers. Both of them where facing the door and keypad and didn't notice Kara coming towards them until the shadow of the concrete barrier reached them. One of the soldiers turned and saw her and was immediately frozen in fear. Kara raised the block above her head, holding it in her hands and positioned the block so it was directly over the soldier’s head.

“You know, I’m really not that strong,” Kara spoke in a calm and sensual voice. “This block looks heavier than it actually is. In fact I’m sure you could hold it. Go ahead. Give it a try.”

The solider, still in shock from Kara’s earlier display, just followed her instructions and placed both of his hands on the block above his head. Kara lifted the block a little to give the soldier the impression that he was actually moving the block.

“See, no problem at all.”

At that point Kara brought one arm down and held the entire weight with just one hand. The soldier looked confused for a moment and began believing that he may be adding to supporting the huge mass above his head.

“OK, I’m gonna let go of it. You got it right?” Kara said.

The soldier just dumbly nodded and Kara dropped the block. Immediately the concrete came crashing down on the solider. The man was instantly crushed and small pool of blood appeared around the base of the barrier. Kara smiled to herself and lifted the block again. She swung the entire mass as hard as she could toward the other soldier who was still trying to get through the door. When the barrier impacted the wall it smashed into dust and large chunks. After the dust cleared the soldier was nowhere to be found.

winter

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 01:09:30 am »
Kara surveyed the gym and saw the remaining eight soldiers all crowded in one corner of the gym. All of them had dropped their weapons and were just waiting for the inevitable. As Kara walked up to them, one of the soldiers came forward and spoke.

“I don’t care what you do. I’m not afraid of –“

Before he could finish Kara grabbed him by the shoulder and lifted his body in the air. She brought his ear to her mouth and in a whisper spoke:

“Well it’s no fun if you’re not afraid. But then again, I can use you to make your friends afraid.”

Kara placed her other hand on his other shoulder and in one movement ripped his fatigues off. She positioned the soldier between her and the other soldiers so his back was facing them and dug her fingers into his skin hard enough that blood began trickling around her finger tips. Kara then began pulling the soldier apart. At first the soldier just gritted his teeth and made no sound. The other soldiers could see his back becoming wider until his skin started turning pale white around his spine. Suddenly there was a jerk in the soldier’s torso as his sternum broke and his rib cage began splitting apart. The soldier began screaming a blood curdling sound as the pain became unbearable. Kara kept pulling and felt his spine start to bend as it became detached from his rib cage. The soldier’s torso was now about a foot wider than original and his skin was a pale white as it was stretched to its limits. With one quick movement, Kara moved one hand down to her side and ripped the man in half. Blood and entrails fell out of his body as she held the two halves up for the others to see.

All of the men huddled together and began cowering in fear. She walked up to one of the men and pushed him against the gym wall with her hand on his chest. She kept pushing and lifted him in the air so his body was pinned against the wall. She then punched him as hard as she could in the stomach. She didn't feel his body at all, just the cracking of the concrete wall behind him. Blood started dripping from his mouth as he passed out. His stomach immediately turned a purple-blue color and the spot where she punched remained somewhat concave. She punched a few more times and heard the popping and crunching of bones until his stomach had no firmness at all. She dropped the soldier and left him a pile on the floor.

Kara was becoming bored at the lack of challenge and grabbed three of the soldiers in her arms, holding them in the bear hug position she was so fond of. She tightened her grip around their chests and arms and stood to her full height so none of their feet were touching the ground. Slowly she started squeezing. Even their bodies combined gave no resistance for her arms. The soldiers were only able to give a muffled yelp before her arms were so tight that all of the air in their lungs was forced out. In a matter of seconds their chest cavities were compacted together in a column of flesh that was only a few inches around. She dropped the three bodies with a feeling of dissatisfaction.

She grabbed another soldier by the front of his shirt and lifted him in the air. She raised her hand and back handed his head with such force that it decapitated him in one shot. She dropped the solider and grabbed the next. The solider was trembling so hard that he immediately lost control of his bladder and wet himself. The urine ran down his leg and stained the front of his uniform.

“Looks like you’re having a problem controlling yourself,” Kara said. “Let me help you with that.”

She placed her hand on his crotch and squeezed. She felt the softness of his member and a small pop as his testicles burst. The solider started screaming at the top of his lungs when Kara put her hand over his mouth. The soldier bit as hard as he could into Kara’s hand but to Kara it felt like a light nibble.

“You want something to suck on?”

Kara brought the soldier’s face to one of her ample breasts. Her breast was about the same size as his head and her nipples, which stayed erect during the entire exercise, pushed her unitard a couple inches away from her body. She pressed his mouth on her nipple and let the soldier continue to bite. Although all the force of his jaw wasn't enough for Kara to be satisfied it was enough to get her aroused. She brought one hand down to her crotch and began rubbing while the other held the solider in place. She started to move more and more when she heard a crack and felt the solider stop. She looked down to find his lower jaw dislocated from his face. Kara frowned and pushed his head back into her breast even harder. Her nipple pierced his face and her hand collapsed the rear of his skull. She continued grinding until his head was nothing more than a flat piece of meat. She looked up a saw one remaining soldier.

“Well all that did was get me excited. I sure hope you are man enough to pleasure me.”

Kara dropped the lifeless soldier and moved over to the only survivor. Next to the soldier was another concrete barrier even larger than the first one she had. She placed her hands under the barrier and lifted it up over head.

“Let’s play a game. If you can pleasure me enough that I drop this little weight, then you get to live. If not, well then, I will drop it on you.”

The solider just stared at her.

“You better get started.”

The soldier snapped out of his trance and brought his hand up to her crotch. He began rubbing slowly and could feel the moistness of her costume from her arousal. The material of her outfit felt silky smooth and glided over her pussy lips like it was lubricated. Kara closed her eyes and began enjoying herself. She quietly moaned to herself and her whole body began moving with pleasure. The soldier kept feeling her pussy, slowly trying to penetrate with one of his fingers, but he found that as hard as he pushed he could not even separate her lips. Frantically he looked around and found a piece of metal pipe lying on the ground. The pipe was about 3 feet long and an two inches in diameter and was made of heavy steel. He picked the pipe up and placed it on her pussy and began pushing it into her, costume and all. After a second the pipe slowly began sliding in and Kara’s eyes popped open with a sudden gasp of pleasure. After the pipe was about six inches inside her he slowly pulled it back out and repeated the process, gradually increasing the speed. Kara was no novice at sexual encounters but she began feeling pleasure like she had never experienced before. The entire crotch of her unitard became soaked as her juices started to flow from her pussy. The soldier continued increasing the motion as he began to see her legs quivering. Kara’s leg muscles became so tensed up that the solider could see every muscle. Striations and veins became clearly visible on her thighs and calves. The solider reach out with one hand and touched her amazing thigh. It felt like warm steel. At that moment some white powder landed on his hand, and he looked up to see Kara’s fingers digging into the concrete block. Her arms were so pumped that her biceps were significantly larger than her head. As Kara neared her climax she started moaning loudly with each breath. The soldier was finding it harder and harder to keep the pipe moving as her inner muscles tensed up more and more. He grabbed the pipe with both hands and used all of his strength to move it up and down. Finally he gave one hard thrust and Kara started coming. She suddenly snapped her thighs together and soldier jumped out of the way to avoid being crushed. The pipe disappeared between her massive thighs as her entire body shuddered with pleasure. The solider pushed himself away as fast as he could as he saw the concrete barrier wildly moving back and forth in the air. Kara set the concrete block down in front of her so it was standing on end and wrapped her arms around it. She interlocked her fingers and started squeezing as the wave of pleasure overtook her. Instantly her arms ground a channel around the block as concrete pieces broke and snapped off. She gave out a scream and poured all of her strength into her arms. The block gave off a loud crack as her arms ground completely through cutting it in half. The top half stayed suspended for a moment resting on her arms until it slowly crashed onto the floor.

As the dust cleared Kara slowly opened her eyes and brushed the concrete bits off of her arms and chest. She looked down and found the pipe completely mashed flat still between her legs. She removed the pipe to find one end completely compressed to the size of a pencil. She tossed the piece of metal aside and scanned the room. The solider was still sitting on the ground stunned at the spectacle he just saw. She walked up to him and spoke.

“You are the first man to get me off since my recent change. You deserve something extra special.”

The soldier continued to sit there motionless as Kara moved to the one of the halves of the broken concrete barrier. The piece was still 6 feet long and weighed several tons. She lifted the piece up and walked over to the soldier.

“Lie flat on the ground,” she commanded him.

He just sat there blankly staring.

“Lie on the ground now, or I will kill you this second.”

Since the solider was already in a sitting position he just laid back the rest of the way. Kara kneeled down straddling him and slowly positioned the block onto her back, until it was balanced there. She moved into a push-up position on top of the solider so that her eyes were looking dead into his. The block was resting on her back such that only thing keeping the block from crushing him was her body suspended by her arms and legs.

“For you, I am going to crush every part of you at the same time, and I am going to us this block to help me.”

Kara lined her legs up with his legs and her chest with his and slowly began lowering herself on top of him. She brought her lips to his and began sensually kissing him. First she felt her breasts touch his chest. His body gave no resistance as her breasts began pushing in on his rib cage. She slowly continued to lower herself until she felt the first crack. She felt the soldier try to scream but she kept her mouth over his. She kept going down as she felt the concrete pushing on the back of her head. Her forehead touched his and she felt her nose press into his cheekbones. As she lowered herself more she felt his whole face crack as her head pressed into it. She felt his thighs being compressed by hers and her nipples pressed through his entire chest cavity until she felt the concrete floor beneath. She kept moving down until she felt blood oozing from his whole body and bones cracking under the weight of the block. Finally she let go and squashed him completely flat. She laid there a minute in his gory remains then pushed the block off her back. His body had been so compressed by the weight that she had to peel parts of him off of herself. She wiped the remains off of her chest and thighs then looked up at the control room.

Inside the control room, everyone was completely silent. The only noises that could be heard were the whirring of fans and the clicking of hard drives. Barnes snapped out of the silence that everyone was in and spoke:

“Start phase two.”

At the far end of the gym, the metal door slid open and another person walked in. They were dressed in military fatigues but there was something different about how they moved. With the pleasure of her previous kills still in her mind, Kara started moving towards this new target. As she got closer she could see the figure was taller than the other soldiers and much wider. After a few steps Kara could clearly see it was a woman, a very beautiful woman. Kara almost stopped in her tracks when she realized it was the same woman she saw lying on the lab table where they performed the power transformation on her. The Amazon walked to the center of the rear wall of the gym and just stared at Kara with icy blue eyes. Kara could see the military fatigues barely fit the woman as her thighs and biceps stretched the material to its limits. Kara resumed her charge toward the Amazon in a full body tackle. Just before Kara impacted though, the woman deftly dodged her attack and Kara went crashing head first into the concrete wall. The barrier hardly slowed Kara down as she crashed through the concrete like a train. Rubble fell on top of her partially burying her in the wall. The Amazon turned slowly and spoke,

“What is this?” her gaze moved slowly from Kara to the control room. “What have you done?”

Kara pulled herself out of the concrete debris and swung at the woman. The Amazon easily caught her fist in mid-punch and held it there for a moment. She spoke to Kara.

“You are obviously disoriented by the transformation. Let me help you. I am one of your sisters.”

Kara stopped her attack as she suddenly felt her aggression fading. She felt as if she had known this woman all of her life, like she was family.

In the control room the General walked over to Barnes and spoke,

“Now we see if all this was worth it. Activate the transmitter.”

“I can assure you, General, Kara will exceed your expectations,” Barnes said as he moved to one of the monitors. “Start the signal strength at 250.”

A man in a lab coat nodded and began typing at a terminal. After a couple moments he turned back to Barnes, “Signal is active, we should start seeing results immediately.”

As quickly as Kara’s aggression subsided she felt it welling back up again. The feelings of trust that she was experiencing were replaced by her need for violence. Kara suddenly made a fist with her other hand and swung at the woman.

Although the Amazon was off guard she still reacted faster than Kara could move and grabbed her other fist in mid-punch, “What in the hell? What is wrong with you?”

Kara began trying to force the woman down to the floor by pushing back but the woman’s strength seemed to match her own. Sweat started rolling down Kara’s cheeks as her arm and chest muscles began to inflate.

“You should not be fighting me,” the woman spoke, “We are allies. They are the enemy.”

Kara could see the woman begin to falter as Kara pushed every ounce of strength she had. Suddenly Kara felt the woman give and in a fast motion Kara ripped her hands free. While the Amazon was caught off balance Kara grabbed her arm and flung her into the wall of the gym. The Amazon hit the wall with such force that concrete exploded in all directions. Kara quickly grabbed her by the ankles and flipped the woman over her head so she came crashing down on the gym floor. The Amazon’s body smashed a crater in the floor that was several feet deep. Kara jumped into the hole and lifted the Amazon by the front of her shirt so that her legs were dangling in the air. The woman’s face was covered in blood and there were a couple dark stains in her fatigues. Kara brought her fist back and punched her square in the jaw. The woman flew across the gym and landed on the opposite side. Kara ran over to the body, when the Amazon jumped up and kicked Kara in the head. To the Amazon’s surprise the blow hardly even fazed Kara. The Amazon quickly landed some fast punches on Kara’s abdomen but Kara barely even felt the hits. Kara returned a punch to the Amazon’s stomach that was so hard, the woman’s entire body rose into the air. Kara grabbed her arm and yanked her back into the floor with crushing force. This time the Amazon just laid there without moving.

Kara reached down and lifted her into the air by holding one hand around her neck. Blood dripped from her mouth and nose and one of her eyes began to swell shut. Kara felt herself becoming wet again. She had just destroyed the most powerful being on the planet as far as she knew and didn't have a single bruise on her body. Kara moved her hand to the back of the Amazon’s neck and brought her face down to one of her breasts. In a quiet tone Kara spoke:

“Pleasure me.”

The Amazon cracked opened her eye and spoke in a quiet, gargled voice, “You are an abomination.”

At that point Kara forced the Amazon’s mouth onto her nipple. The Amazon’s head was harder than anything Kara had touched with her new strength. She found she could press many times harder than a regular human without damaging the Amazon’s skull. Although Kara was enjoying the rubbing, the Amazon was not cooperating, so Kara brought the woman’s face down to her crotch.

“I’ll give you one more chance, pleasure me or I’ll find a way to pleasure myself.”

The woman did not have a chance to respond as Kara placed her head between her thighs and squeezed together holding the Amazon’s head in place with just her legs. For a few moments Kara simply rolled the Amazon’s head back and forth until Kara started getting bored. She then crossed her ankles and began squeezing harder. Kara’s thighs expanded to the largest proportions she had ever seen as she poured in all of her strength. Kara raised her arms above her head as she leaned her head back and squeezed with everything she had. Suddenly there was a pop and spray of brain matter that came gushing out of between her legs. The Amazon’s head was quickly squashed completely flat. Kara opened her legs and the headless body fell to the ground.

In the control Barnes leapt out of his chair, “I told you General! We have made the ultimate weapon and we can control it!” Barnes turned to one of the scientists, “Stop transmission and send the ‘halt’ code.”

“Yes sir,” a scientist responded as he began typing.

Kara suddenly found herself getting faint as she began to get very dizzy. After another second she fell to the ground unconscious.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [winter] Kara: FMG Story | #SNUFF

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View