Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576592 Posts in 73371 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 12:56:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [necar3cd] Sarah and Erin | #BIGboobs | #GoG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [necar3cd] Sarah and Erin | #BIGboobs | #GoG  (Read 5321 times)

necar3cd

#1st STORY: [necar3cd] Sarah and Erin | #BIGboobs | #GoG
« on: May 14, 2015, 03:43:28 am »
I wrote this a couple years back, and one thing I definitely discovered is that I'm not a writer.  Despite that, I did have some fun, so hopefully some of you can enjoy it too.

Sarah and Erin
by necar3cd

Chapter 1

My name is Sarah, and I'm a sales rep for a medium-sized company. The office is very casual most of the time, unless we're taking some potential clients on tours. I'm not very confident about my body, so I tend to wear baggy sweaters that hide my enormous breasts. I'm only 5 foot 3 (about 130 lbs) so my breasts always look twice as big as they already are. They started to grow when I was 10 and by the time I entered high school, I was already wearing a C-cup. I had a bit of a weight problem when I was in high school, and when I got to grade 12 I weighed 150 lbs and wore a G-cup bra. All of the other girls used to laugh behind my back at the size of my breasts so that's when I started to wear oversized clothing. After I left for university, I gained back my self-confidence and that helped me to lose 20 lbs. Unfortunately, the weight didn't come off my breasts; I was still a 44-inch F-cup.

I had a couple of boyfriends who were attracted to my "giant tits" but it didn't take long for those relationships to break down. After one particularly hard breakup, I decided to take a break for a while. I could easily make myself cum by stroking my cunt and squeezing my breasts.

Then about one year ago I met Erin. She was the new accountant and she was same age as I was. I saw her first during her tour of the office; she was about 5 foot 9 with long blond hair and she looked like she was wearing a double-D bra. She kept looking down at my breasts the whole time we were talking.

I was in charge of the small workout room the company had in the basement (I don't know why, I never use it because I'm too embarrassed) so I have to regulate the keys and show new employees the room. A day or two after I first met Erin, she showed up in my office wanting a gym key. She was wearing a wind-breaker jacket and a pair of jogging pants so I assumed she wanted to use the room right away. I took her down to the basement to show her the room and that's when it happened...

Erin took off her jogging pants, revealing a pair of spandex shorts underneath. Her legs weren't bad, but you could see she wasn't in very good shape. Then she unzipped the windbreaker and I could barely believe my eyes. She had on the tiniest little spandex top I had ever seen. Her huge breasts were stretching it so hard I thought it would spill open at any time. I was stunned, her breasts were almost as big as mine, and then I realized that I was staring. It was too late, she noticed. Erin brought up her hand and hefted her right boob. She seemed to enjoy it and she began to stroke her breast until the nipple stood erect.

She gave it one good squeeze and then looked over at me and said, "Would you like to feel them?" I recovered what was left of my senses and mumbled something about getting back to work and left.

Over the next few months, whenever I saw Erin she'd make some excuse to get close to me and she'd "accidentally" rub her big tits against my arm. She would spend all her spare time in the gym, but whenever I'd go in there to check on the equipment, she'd be wearing the windbreaker and jogging pants. She hadn't given up though, she would watch my breasts as I walked by and she never missed a chance to invite me to work out with her.

I ignored her invitations for almost a year when all of a sudden they stopped coming. She would still eye my breasts, but I thought that she had given up, until last week...

I had been working late to finish a proposal and so when I went into the gym to wash up in the showers there was nobody there. At least, that's what I thought. "Sarah? Is that you?" The voice caught me off guard and I jumped. It was Erin, she was just coming in. "I'm sorry Erin, I didn't realize anyone was in here".

"Well why don't you stay and work out with me? It would be fun just the two of us."

Oh no. Here we go again. I was already walking towards the door, but Erin closed the door behind her and put down her bag. I made some sort of excuse about having to get home and tried to step around her. She stepped right in front of me and for a second, her hand touched my breast before I stepped back. She smiled and looked down at me. "Come on it'll be fun."

Erin began to unzip her windbreaker and the first thing I saw was the top of her cleavage. But as the zipper continued down, I realized just how much she had changed.

The gigantic breasts were still there, but she was now very muscular. She dropped the jacket to the floor and started to remove her jogging pants. As she leant down, her huge tits squeezed over her spandex top and I could see her nipples were fully erect. What shocked me was the size of her arms, her biceps looked huge as she slipped off her pants. Then I saw her thighs. They looked so powerful I couldn't believe it. I backed away a little more and Erin giggled.

"You can't work out in that though." Erin said, reaching for my sweater. I pushed her hand away. She stepped closer and grabbed my hands. I tried to struggle but she was too powerful and she pushed me back onto a bench.

Erin stepped back, flexing her leg muscles as she moved. "Now, now. Don't think you can get out of this." she said. I lunged forward, half trying to get away and half trying to knock her down. Neither half succeeded. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back. Then I felt myself being lifted off the floor. She picked me up like a bag of groceries and squeezed my breasts against hers. "Mmm, that's better," she said. She carried me over to the counter and set me down on it. It was then I realized that I was incredibly wet. I had never been so aroused in my life. The strength she showed lifting me so easily was incredible - I'd never felt anything like that.  I couldn't control myself and I reached out and touched her breasts.

"Not like that," Erin gasped, "Like this!" Erin reached out and squeezed my tits. That was all it took. I threw my head back and shrieked as waves of orgasm washed over me.

My pants were soaked through now and Erin was started to breath deeper. As she got more and more aroused, her huge breasts began to swell even bigger with her arousal and she thrust them towards me. That was all her tiny top could take and it ripped open, spilling her gigantic tits into my hands. I squeezed one of her nipples while I slid off my sweater and unclipped my bra. My F-cups just about exploded out and I leaned forward to rub them against hers. Erin wrapped her powerful arms around me and squished our giant breasts together. Her firm tits pressed into mine and I reached down and slipped my finger into her moist cunt. Erin shivered. She let go of me and reached down to her tits. She lifted them and began to suck them both. "No, mine!" I cried thrusting my mammoth breasts into her face. She let go of one of her tits and took one of mine in its place. I lifted my other tit to my mouth and began to suck it while I squeezed Erin's other breast. The sight of this was all she could stand and Erin came in a minute-long orgasm.

After, she stepped back still panting, but I wasn't done yet, I wanted one more. "Show me how strong you are." I said, squeezing my tit. Erin stepped forward and picked me up off the counter. She pressed me up over her head like a child. I could see all her muscles straining as she lifted me repeatedly, pressing me over her head. Then she lowered me slightly until my breasts rested on her face and she sucked them, still holding me in the air. Within a minute, I came twice more.

After we were done, we lay on the floor for a while as she caressed my breasts.

The last few days, both of us have been working-out after hours.

alzef

Re: First attempt at a story
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:33:40 am »
Nice story.

Personally I'd like to see the growth part described in more detail.  Fleshed out ('scuse the pun).

necar3cd

Re: First attempt at a story
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:38:34 pm »

Point taken, Alzef.  One thing I learned about myself doing this was that I'm kinda impatient....

CHAPTER 2

Over then next few months, Erin and I continued to "work out" together after hours. We would start out on using the weight machines but after an hour or so, one of us would break down and touch the other. That's when the real workout began. Erin would take off her top and flaunt her big tits and start to suck them and it would be all over.

One time last week I tried to ignore her, but she came over and stood right in front of me rubbing her big breasts. I giggled and closed my eyes, pretending not to notice, but Erin wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Sarah, I've got something for you", she said sliding her erect nipples across my face. I caught one in my teeth biting gently. Erin gasped and thrust her breasts into my face.

My body was firm from the hours spent working out with Erin and my breasts were so firm I had taken to not wearing a bra when we worked out. Not only that, but my breasts had also gotten bigger; I was bursting out of G-cup bras that I hadn't filled in years and when Erin measured me the other day I had grown 4 inches, up to a colossal 48 inches! I had skipped two sizes up to an J-cup bra!

Erin reached down, squeezing my tits as she went and tried to lift up my shirt. I held my shirt down and giggled again. I opened my eyes just in time to see Erin push my hands away and start ripping open my shirt. My little cotton shirt didn't stand a chance against her powerful arms as she ripped it from my chest. Erin had also benefitted from our workouts and her muscles had gotten huge. She put her hands under my arms and lifted me like a child. She held me out at arms length. I couldn't believe how powerful she was.

"Mmm, I could hold you like this all day," said Erin. "You feel so light." I was aroused by being at the mercy of this incredible woman.  Erin's biceps contracted and I was lifted up over her head. She began to pump me up and down like a weight. "Hmm," she said," I wonder..."

And with that she lowered one of her hands, and to my amazement, she was holding me up with one hand. She shrieked with delight at her own power. Summoning all her strength, she pressed me up towards the ceiling. I could see her huge muscles straining to keep me up. Erin began to breath more heavily and her giant breasts swelled with arousal to even more gigantic proportions. She spun me around over her head so that I was looking down on her tits and she lowered me towards them. They looked so big and full and I reached down and grabbed them, my hands barely covering her nipples. She lowered me a little more and I began to suck her big nipples while she held me over her head.

Erin walked over to one of the empty weight stacks holding me upside down as I sucked her. Erin's breasts has gotten even bigger in the last few months, and the last time I measured her she was 45 inches, but she looked like a G-cup right now. She began to run her clit against the rack and I stopped to admire her gigantic breasts heaving up and down.

"Hey," she gasped, "keep sucking my tits." Erin lowered me down a little more and pulled my face right into her boobs so I started sucking her nipples again. My giant breasts where dangling there in front of Erin's face an she decided to suck me too. Erin was breathing hard, but it wasn't from holding me up, it was from the huge climax she was approaching.

She was panting now, and with one powerful motion, she pressed me over her head with one hand and came. She held me up there as she continued to rub her clit against the rack. I couldn't believe how strong she was getting.

"Mm," she moaned, "you don't think I've forgotten about you do you?" With that she reached up with her other hand and slid off my wet shorts exposing my dripping pussy. She lowered me down and put her hands under my arms again. "I bet you've never been fucked like this before," she said as she lowered me towards the rack. There was an empty weight holder sticking up on the top of the rack and she was going to fuck me with it!

"No," I protested, but it was too late, the one and a half inch diameter rod was sliding into my cunt. I was so wet from watching her lift me that it slid into me easily. Erin stepped back, till she was holding me at arm's length, my cunt penetrated by the rod and my feet dangling 6 inches off the floor.

"You like my muscles, don't you?" she asked.
I reached out and rubbed her huge biceps. They looked as big as my calves. As I stroked her muscles she began to flex her arms, lifting me up and down on the weight holder. The veins on her arms began to stand out as she lifted me up and down even faster. My huge tits were heaving up and down like I was riding a horse. I cupped my hands under them and lifted them up to my mouth suck my nipples. My volleyball-sized tits were so full that I could barely get both nipples into my mouth at once.

Normally I would get off on just sucking my nipples, but being lifted like a doll by this amazon was quickly putting me over the edge. The sensation of the weight rack penetrating my cunt was too much and I threw my head back and came.

Erin continued to fuck me with the rack for another minute then pressed me over her head again. My feet hadn't touched the floor for five minutes!

"Do you like having a strong girlfriend Sarah?" she asked. I nodded my approval and she lowered me back down to the floor. For a few minutes I lay on the mats breathing hard and watched her walking towards the shower. If her biceps were as big as my calves, then her calves must have been as big around as my thighs.

She must have sensed me staring at her and she turned around and flexed her giant quadriceps. They looked like tree trunks! Her muscles stood out like a championship bodybuilder and I shuddered at the sight of her raw power. Erin smiled and walked over to the squat rack. She began piling the biggest weights we had on the bar. She was handling the 100 lb weights like they were dinner plates with almost no weight. She didn't stop until there was about 800 lbs on the bar. Erin slid her broad shoulders under the rack and smiled. Summoning all her strength, her giant quads contracted and sent the weight bar skywards. The rack creaked and groaned as all the weight was lifted clear of the supports.

Even the bar was bending under the weight, but there she was, holding 800 Ibs, and she looked like she was going to do a few reps while she was there.

"Come here Sarah," she said lowering the bar back onto the rack. I came over and climbed onto her back. My huge breasts were spread around the back of her neck. They were so big that they were actually sticking out around her head and she turned and gave one of my nipples a suck. I shivered at the sensation of her sucking me. With 48 inches of tits, I could have wrapped them all the way around her head if they had been skinnier, but they were so full that they just stuck straight out.

Both Erin and I admired the sight of them.  Erin's attention then turned back to the weight bar and me. I could see her huge quads contracting again as the bar began to press into her shoulders. The rack creaked again as the load on it lightened. She was straining as hard as she could but with me on her back, too, the bar wouldn't budge. That was the first thing I had seen that she couldn't lift! Erin grudgingly gave up, but I knew that it wouldn't be more that another couple of weeks or so until we wouldn't have enough weights in the gym to satisfy her massive quads.

She walked to the showers with me still on her back, my tits sticking out in front of her face. I climbed down and the two of us showered together so that I could suck her tits a little more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [necar3cd] Sarah and Erin | #BIGboobs | #GoG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View