Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577399 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:36:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected  (Read 27496 times)

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
+Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected
« on: March 01, 2014, 11:57:38 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Secret Biceps Confessions

Meredith

Secret Biceps Confessions
by achilleus

Part 1: the instant lover

Demonika: Hello stranger, how’s it going. No need to excuse for looking at me, I am used to that sort of thing. For some reason, I do like it … and I do like you. O well, what can I say ….. it is some time into the night and I am starting to relax now. O gawwd … was that a tough day. Full of hard work, and not a single word of comfort from my manager. Just givin’ orders and kicking ass, as usual. But I am a strong girl and like it that way, to be honest. Nothing worse than a day without assignment, useless and boring. Oooo yes, you are right … I am an action girl, I love a good challenge. Btw …. my name is Demonika ….. it’s a pleasure to meet you, stranger. And just opposite to me, that’s my small sister, Phoebe ….

Phoebe: Who you are calling “small”, watch your loose tongue, bitch.

Demonika (laughing):  jealous bitch.

Phoebe: you may excuse, stranger, Demonika is in a state of over excitement, she had her victory over me today. Which is quite unusual, right, sista. Usually I do outperform, don’t I?
Demonika is laughing hard

Phoebe: So how do you like it here, stranger. Nice bar, isn’t it? Classic approach, nice drinks, and you just have to love the dark furniture. That kind of place where you easy get lost during a weekdays night.

Demonika (giggles): … and always fresh meat around.

Phoebe: Do not listen to her. (pretending to be cross) Just ignore. Stranger … my apologies … where are my manners. This is Sabrina, she is our owner, our manager and mistress. We are her biceps, her pride, in flesh and bones. Demonika, her left biceps, and me, her right biceps. Yeah,  Sabrina is a beautiful girl, isn’t she, just look at her. Always well dressed.

Deminoka: leaving us undressed, good girl. Well, almost ….

Phoebe: eventually a bracelet, or some elegant sleeves that wrap pictorially around our mighty shape

Demonika: o yes, hard to believe that it was not always like this. For a while (thinking) … for an endless seeming period … she seemed … ashamed somehow … of us!

Phoebe: indeed hard to believe. I do remember … it was right here … at this bar, where she first presented us …. in a worthy manner.

Demonika: It was about time. I was already getting pissed about being covered up day in day out. Whats the point in working so hard, if nobody ever realizes ……
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: Secret Biceps Confessions
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
Back in time ...

Tuesday night, Harry’s Bar: in the middle of Soho, a well known place for barflies, work addicts who are looking for distraction, and wives of rich lawyers looking for adventure. Smoky, laid out in dark cherrywood and metal. The parade of bottles behind the bar seems endless. Whiskeys at 12, 15 and 18 years age line up next to top Cognac, Sherry and  Gin. Champagne from France, Beer from Germany, Schnaps from Austria. Japanese Sake and Brazilian Cachaca in its finest form. Around the bar a handful of well dressed people, men and women in their 30s and 40s, … and they all entered alone. A few tables around the narrow room, with some couples sharing a drink, and small nibbles with it. Hardly to be noticed, as the light is weak and the corners have something gloomy, unfriendly. The center of this place is, without doubt, the bar.

The door opens, and in comes Sabrina, a lady in her young twenties, a fair bit younger than the average crowd at this place. She is equally elegant dressed, stylish, with a powerful walk, yet somehow she seemed scattered.

It was a typical weekday for Sabrina. Hard and long work, with only a short lunchbreak, and even having a coffee in between seems impossible at times. Sabrina works at an exclusive jeweler, a few blocks away. Crowded and busy all day long, with demanding customers. Payment is good, and also pays for her expensive free time occupation: bodybuilding! Sabrina not always worked in this business, just on the contrary, she was a wallstreet trader. Too much stress, and her male macho colleagues were giving her a hard time. And when she seriously got into weight training, it just didn’t match up any longer. The decision to change profession was an easy one.

After work, business as usual: the short cut to the gym, change clothes, then workout. Short but intense. To be more precise: the most intense workout anyone can imagine. Full of pain and passion, and nobody should ever dare to disturb.

After gym no business as usual: instead of going home, having a shower, and cook dinner Sabrina felt like a change. She wanted to leave her own walls, and dive into the night. She felt like dressing up, and meeting new people, in an exciting environment. And there she is now: at Harry’s Bar.

Sabrina looks around for a while, her mind switching hundreds of times (leave/stay/leave/stay …), when a couple enters the room behind her: “excuse us, could you please move in, ma’m, be so kind”. Sabrina acts as if she had a plan, and heads towards the bar. An empty bar seat, with nobody on the left and right, is her bar stool of choice. Difficult to step up, in her elegant heels, and no gentleman here to help, as usual. So Sabrina almost stumbles and falls, but finally manages to take a seat. She sits down and …. she is … without doubt …. a very attractive young woman. Dressed in the small black, expensive shoes, and fine art around neck and wrist. Her legs are so fit and nicely shaped, curvy and full beyond believe, a real eye catcher, and she is proud to show. Her upper body, however, is well covered in a dusky pink vest. The vest seems well filled all over, it even stretches at some parts. How can the legs be so sexy, and the upper body so fat?

Shawn: “Excuse me, is this seat taken”

A well-dressed gentleman stands just behind Sabrina. He may be in his mid-thirties, good looking, with a hint of british accent.
Sabrina looks around, and, silently and unnoticed, the bar has filled up and the last remaining bar stool was the one just next to her.

Sabrina (shy): o …. o well …. Seems like …. I have to say yes.

Shawn: If your purse needs a seat, my ass will remain up. Let me know.

Sabrina chuckles and Shawn takes a seat. It’s been a while and she feels some unrest in her. Since she broke up with her boyfriend a few years ago, she never dated a guy again, not even been around a guy on purpose, and outside the gym or work. Since she works out so hard at the gym, she has mixed emotions: pride and self confidence over her body at one hand. On the other hand she never felt less a woman like now. Lots of negative and disrespectful comments for her, the sweetest talk and comments for her girl friends, all slim and good looking. THEY can shop clothes at their convenience, SHE never gets anything that fits her shape. Always tension in the people around her, some even get aggressive at her solid presence.

During the day Sabrina can very well live with a hostile environment, she learned to handle it. At gym at least, she earned her respect and people are welcoming at her presence. At night however, she somewhat feels …. alone …. ignored. Why and how does that happen? Watch out:

Shawn (to the bartender): whisky sour for me and ….. (looking at Sabrina, with a gesture of waiting for an explanation) … ……. For the lady?

Sabrina (stuttering) …. Uhmmmm .. let me have a look at the menu

Shawn: the port-wine is excellent, have a try

Sabrina: sounds good …. I take a glass

Shawn: a small glass

Sabrina (giggles): a large one …..

Shawn: let me please take you the vest off, please

Sabrina holds her vest closed, half heartedly, and looks embarrassed to the ground

Shawn (with a soft, but assertive voice): please

The music changes: Bolero. The light changes: the spot on Sabrina. The eyes of the people at the bar change: they widen and point in direction of Sabrina. Mouths open, Lips drop. The cigarette of the gentleman just opposite drops to the ground, without him even noticing. The vest comes off.
The spotlight reflects from Sabrinas arms. But it does not reflect around in circles, but rather in spheres, it reflects in all directions, bright and shiny. And if you follow the lightrays back to the origin, you know why: The shoulders are muscular, with pumped up, round shape. And the arms are even more outstanding. Thick meat, with the most heroic proportions. The most outstanding arms at the bar, an explosive appearance, shining and of unbelievable size. Deep cuts separate shoulders and arms, and biceps and triceps. The muscles are so dense that it looks as they burst the skin at the next careless movement. And all through the moment, the Bolero picks up in speed and intensity.

The most impressive arms covered in looks and talks, rather than clothes now: jealous, aggressive, insecure. The gentleman on the right side looks sportive, as if he was a rugby or football player. But HER muscles are doubtless bigger than HIS. The lady on the left side drops disrespectful comments. If she could spit poison at Sabrina, she would with pleasure. And that’s just what Sabrina was afraid of, just what makes her feel so bad: drawing all the attention to her arms, like a piece of meat thrown in a lake full of piranhas. As if she has done something wrong.

Shawn notices, and acts: He steps on the bar stool, and orders the barkeeper to stop the music.

Shawn (shouts): Ladies and gentlemen, I do apologize for reminding you with this activity. For reminding you, what a weak and pathetic bunch of people you are: soft, unathletic, with no discipline. Rather than taking care about your body, you rather fill it up with poison, pardon: well traveled and in oak barrells riped poison.  Let’s raise our glass now. Let’s raise our glass and drink on the next morning. May it be far away and all mirrors blurred out like seawater that has been polluted with tank oil. Or something. CHEERS !!!!!!

“Cheers” comes back from one very drunk man, “stupid motherfucker” from another one.

When he steps down the bar stool he finds Sabrina laughing. Not smiling, not giggling, but laughing really hard.
Shawn joins in laughing, and lays the vest over Sabrinas shoulders: “maybe it’s better we leave it on again. Or some people may get a heart attack.”
Sabrina smiles … and orders a new round of drinks.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 12:25:36 am »
Hours later ...

Glasses are piling up on the bar. Sabrina is obviously enjoying the moment. She laughs and talks and laughs and talks. And she is looking gorgeous. The vest has finally come of, and while she is talking her chest and her arms are silently flexing and quivering. So big and full, yet so feminine shaped. A sign that also the body is completely relaxed now.

Most of the people have already left, the barkeeper cleans parts of the bar and the tables. Sabrina and Shawn are talking about everything and everybody. And, as it turns out, he used to workout as well, but then had to stop due to an injury. He still … so Sabrina notices … is in good shape. That somehow broke the ice completely. Sabrina feels comfortable to have something to share expertise about: training in the gym. She lost all her nervous feelings, and enjoys the respect that Shawn has for her and her lifestyle. And he even has noticed a small imbalance between her left and right arm, what a great observation.

Surely he is married, how could a guy like this ever be alone out there. Probably his wife is on a business trip and he is looking for distraction. That what Sabrina thinks by herself. Why does it always have to be this way … . The alcohol in her makes her say things she would never say elsewise:

Sabrina: “so what is it, that made you sit down here …. Mister …. (with a sarcastic sound) ..Nice …. ."

Shawn (takes a long break and makes a serious face, and looks into her eyes with lots of confidence): “It is the fine balanced curves of your body that made me approach. But it is your ability to fight for them that makes me stay.”

Silence. ….. . A glass breaks. … . Sabrina has, without even realizing, wiping her glass of champagne from the bar desk.

Sabrina (completely lost for words): "ah .. I … am … don’t know. So sorry. (She takes the dirty towel from the bar desk, and whipes his shirt … ) so sorry … look at what I have done."

Shawn takes the towel out of her hand: “look at you, it’s all over your dress. What a pity. We need to get the mess off”

Sabrine (hastily): its ok, its ok, I am completely fine. It’s just a little … wet … patch.

Shawn:” I insist! My apartment is just up the stairs from here, we can get it clean in no time. Let me do this for you”.

to be continued .....

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:02:25 pm »
a kiss is just a kiss

"You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, the fundamental things apply, as time goes by ….. “
Shawn sits at his piano and plays. Candles on the piano, three candles, and a tumbler half full of whisky just next to it.
“She can kill with her smile, she can wound with her eyes …. “

Jimmy Shoo heels are treasure for legs. Elegant shape, dangerous height, and details flagitiously beautiful.

Jimmy Shoo heels are treasure for THOSE legs. The hard and well shaped ankles trapped by the black leather straps, covered in shining Swarovski stones. It makes any man want to touch them, look at them. An eye catcher in the true sense of the meaning, and Shawns eyes would have probably got stuck on them if there wasn’t the equally beautiful calves. Diamond shaped calves, big, massive, trapped between those tight and hard ankles and knees. Calves that move melodically at each step. Calves that squeeze out left and right, when Sabrina lays one leg over her other.

Jimmy Shoo shoes are uncomfortable. Sabrina sit down on the small leather bench next to the piano: “Didn’t we come here to …. Clean my dress?”
Shawn plays on the piano and creates his own song, and punches into the keyboard:” dust and dirt and speck and stain, must be removed  before they remain!”

Shawn: ”Sure, Sabrina … that what we said …. Didn’t we” He looks over to her and smiles. The  bathroom is over there (pointing in that direction). Everything you need you will find there.”

Sabrina takes off her shoes, and she holds them under Shawns nose with two finger. “What a gentleman, is it really?”.

Shawn: ”my apologies, for not massaging your feet”

Sabrina giggles: ”I think I will find my way alone” She drops the shoes to the ground, turns around, and looks over her shoulder to Shawn while she is walking to the bathroom.

Shawn picks up her shoes, and thoroughly places them next to the entrance. He marks his way to the center part of the living room. Dims the light, shakes up the cushions on the sofa.
It doesn’t take long and Sabrina comes in, her hair a bit messy.

Sabrina (tipsy): “Pitty … it does not come off”

Shawn: “What … does not come off … “

Sabrina: “The dress. The zipper … I cannot open it”

Shawn walks over to the couch and sits down on it. He orders Sabrina over, gently, yet ascertained. “Turn around, let me look”

Sabrina stands close to him, and pulls her long hair over her shoulder to the front and bares her back open. The dress is deep cut and sits tight around the waist. Shawn lays his big hands around the hard and narrow waistline and tries to get a grip. The fabric of the dress is solid, and has an iron grip on Sabrinas body. Any other womans body would be squeezed to death, that’s how stiff and tight it is, but Sabrinas dense muscles hold against the pressure with ease, without even flexing.

Shawn tries to open the zipper, carefully pushing and pulling, but without luck. He starts breathing heavily, as he looks upwards towards her back. If muscles could tell stories, they would keep him occupied with tales about pleasure and pain, of admiration and abuse for the rest of his life. If self confidence could expand, the back muscles would smash Shawn against the wall. And there is this tattoed butterfly, that rests just below the gap between neck and shoulders, which keep Shawn focused. Don’t fly away butterfly!

In another effort he tries to pull the dress up, looking to pull it over her head. He expands the upper fringe with his best effort, so that he can pull it over the lower lats, that are hanging over the dress. He breathes heavily and starts to exhaust while doing so. The fine pattern on the dress slowly expands: the tiny circles transform into ellipses . Now the dress is stuck even more on the lower back. Sabrina pulls her shoulders back, so that her back is more deep then wide now, and the butterfly completely disappears and gets killed between the deep cut in the back. Shawn tries to pull up the dress with his hardest effort. Looking at the size of the back that is still bare naked, it seems sooooo impossible. And that’s what he wants to express, but what slips out of his mouth is: “it is sooooo beautiful”.

Oooops …

In a reflex movement the latissimus flexes hard, and rips open a small bit of the dress with a loud sound. There it is again …. Sabrina feels watched, ….. observed, … abnormal.

One-night-stands not always go as expected, especially when alcohol is in the game. Feelings cant be planned and mood changes, that is the law of nature. But purpose and intent stand tall and Shawn would rather die a heartattack than let this situation float away …. .

Shawn: “it is OK. It IS OK. There is no need to take the dress off, I will get it clean for you”.

He quickly gets a bowl with water and a towel. Shawn soaks the towel in the water, and start to rub the parts, where the alcohol dried in: the dress over the hips, a bit on the abs. And there seems be bits on her naked biceps. He soaks the towel again and touches the lower part of her biceps. SNAP: another reflex movement, and the biceps doubles in size and hardens. Shawn rubs his eyes: the biceps stands tall over the crook of the arm. Almost three or four thumbs thick, the shape of a pot whale that is just diving out of the water. He touches it: it is rock hard! Following the arms downwards with his eyes, he sees the forearms completely hard as well, and covered in veins. The hands are deep buried in her upper thigh, and hold tight in a spasmic movement.

Sabrina (hectic): “ It is fine, I can handle this myself now, it is fine!”

Shawn (breathes heavy, a few times, and angrily throws down the wet towel to the floor): “It is not fine, by any chance … it is NOT !!!!” (he takes a short break) since you are here I feel warmth and attachment, and whenever we get close, you break it up. Why ??!!!!”

Sabrina (irritated): “I don’t know what you’re talking”

Shawn: “Look into my eyes ….. what is it ?!”

Sabrina (looks to the side … with a suffering facial expression): “I love my workout, and I am confident with my body … but …. Since my body looks that way (she makes a gesture with her finger, waving over her body) …. Since I look that way; I have not met any man. Many stupid comments, no happy ending … . Now you know the trueth. Are you happy now?”

Shawn looks at her in disbelieve and remains silent.

Sabrina: “Maybe its better I go now”

Shawn: “THREE !”

Sabrina: “what ?!”

Shawn: “Give me three chances. Ask me three questions of your choice, and allow me to answer. Then I will let you go .... “

Sabrina turns around and she waits and buys in ….

The time stands still, and the clock sounds like a massive bell church:

BOOOMMMMMM !!!!!!!

Sabrina: “Why did you approach me at the bar?”

Shawn: “I already told you”

BOOMMMMMMM !!!!!

One questions wasted, two remain

Sabrina: “I noticed pictures of young girls around in your apartment, slim, tender. How can you find THEM attractive, and ME at the same time?”

Shawn: “Their beauty is on the surface, light and fading. Your beauty is solid, shining and indestructible. It is filled with life and passion. Your body has been developed by the most wonderful soul, thats why I love to look at it. Attractive …. Just gets a new meaning for me. Please be patient with me."

BOOMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!

Sabrina (with a whispering voice): “Will you take good care of me tonight?”

Shawn (gets very serious, and looks deep into her eyes): “Yes, I will”.

He slowly leans over to her right arm, holds the elbow, and touches the biceps with his lips. Sparkle and stars drizzle in all directions and fill the dark room with excitement. The biceps, that just have been hard and repudiative, completely relax and soften up. The mind and spirit of the biceps completely opens up now to Shawn, and all the excitement that will follow.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 10:45:07 am »
Down and dirty

“Will you take good care of me tonight” … easier said than done.

Sabrina has Shawns head by the hair, in a tight grip. Sabrina directs the head to all different parts of her body, and makes Shawn worship her muscles. Heavy breathing between her mighty pecs, sucking on her outstanding traps, licking the long lats. The dress that’s still stuck on her gets compressed further and further and lays bare open more of the unbelievable body.  And all the way through, Sabrina is completely relaxed. She is in ecstasy. Her body moves alluringly, always standing on one leg, and rubbing with the other foot on it. Now that the self-discipline and insecurity faded away, all her power and femininity evolve and increase in size. Shawn is a very fit man and definitely not afraid of any combat. But Sabrinas out-of-control raw power is too much for him and he seeks to stay in charge as good as possible … and not get his neck snapped.

On to your knees, lover.  … and put my elegant shoes on again, now! All the forces press Shawns head against Sabrinas left thigh. He holds on to it with his hands, but slips. The thighs are so massive, that he holds around it with both arms. His head is pressed hard against the quads, and the lips get stuck on them. Every time Shawn kisses the thigh, the evenly and elegantly shaped muscles flex and deep cuts appear, like the muscles communicating with lips, sending some sort of secret signal. Shawn is forced to kiss, over and over again … and he enjoys like he never did in his life. And those thighs are so hot: thick muscles like from another universe … and then again … the hard curve narrows up over the tiny and hard knees. The most beautiful curve anyone can imagine.

Shawn kisses on the inside of the thighs, inwards and upwards. His lips touch every part of it, explore every small detail. Sabrina spreads her legs, so that Shawn can move forward. The sinew that runs from the thighs inwards …. The tongue runs all the way along it. Shawn smells Sabrinas excitement. He touches her black thong. It is soaking wet. It is soaking wet and the Clitoris is completely stiff and hard and presses against the thong.
If only he could see Sabrinas face, the eyes completely closed, a tear stuck on her …… fake eyelash … and the lips swollen and half open. The head bends left and right, in search for sexual freedom, and the long hair moves around freely. Hazelnut colors in wavelike motion.

Sabrina opens up the slotted piece to the left and right of the thong, and hastily strips it off. What happens then is a sign, for what love toy Shawn has become in this game: Sabrina grabs him under the shoulders, and lifts him up to her. His feet are not on the ground: she lifts ALL his weight!

Sabrina (with discomposed voice): “Be reckless. When you explore my body be reckless, kick the gentle man in the trash can now.”
She is close to his face, so close that her lips touch his lips when she is talking.

Shawn (irritated): “No more shy, no more embarrassed, what was all the virgin talk bullshit at Harrys bar all about ??!!!”

Sabrina lays Shawns right hand on her glutes. They are so massive, that Shawns hand rests on them: “I lied. Oooo yes I lied. To yourself, and also to me. I lied to myself, you hear me.

Shawn: ”You lied …  ? ? ? !!! “

Sabrina:  “The truth: I enjoyed it. I did enjoy the jealous look from people around at my muscles. I enjoyed the fear and hidden lust in their eyes.”

Shawn: “I did adore you the way you exposed yourself, you know that … “

Sabrina moves her lips to Shawns ears: “I knooooooow. (after a short break): Take me now. Take me hard, you hear me, I can barely feel you right now, be harder. Penetrate me deep and hard”.

Shawn feels sexual aggressiveness boiling up in him. All alarm bells in his body switching on, red alert. He tries to open his belt, hastily, uncoordinated, shit … its not coming off. 

Sabrina (moaning): “Get it off”

Shawn: “Yes …. Yes … “

Sabrina (getting aggressive and impatient): “ The trousers, get them off !!!!!! “

Four hands are on the belt of Shawns trousers now and try to get it off, but it wont work quick. Shawn gives another try, and Sabrina pushes his hands to the side. She applies a tight grip around trouser waistband and leather belt, and starts pulling to both directions. She pulls harder and Shawn moves aboulic around like a doll. The trousers are solid and the belt is an expensive one, but Sabrina does not care .. she pulls harder and the solid belt gives in, and starts to stretch like chewing gum. The trousers underneath rip apart, and the buttons jump out in all directions. Sabrina still pulls and pushes to all directions, and the trousers, shredded to pieces, finally drop down to the feet.

Freedom! The cock is out, hard and stiff and large like never before, covered in veins and exploding for lust. Shawns eyes are red, foam in front of his mouth, steam out of the ears, and the hands are so ready to burry themselves in flesh and bone.
Sabrina lays her arm around Shawns neck and pulls him to her body with all her strength. Her left leg wraps around his hip. Her heavy weight pulls them down, and they both sink to the floor.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 04:13:41 pm »
close encounter

“Thick Berta” the canon is in position, the nuclear weapons rise towards the sky, a cowboy rides on a wild mustang rocking the lasso. Shawn is ready like never in his life before. While, in similar situations he always is about to balance out, the beast and the gentleman, there is no balancing here and now. Misbehavior like pulling the head, hard slapping the ass and reckless penetration are suddenly a question of honor.
Same way as Sabrina is large and voluptuous on the outside, she is fit and tight on the inside. So fit and tight it almost hurts Shawn doing his job. His hard cock throbs into her soaking wet pussy, in an effort to get her body in motion. Faster, slower, always seeking to bring the woman of desire over the edge, always boiling up desire and passion inside.

Sabrina moans and whispers unintelligible crosstalk. Her hands try to get a grip on Shawns back, and she is pulling more and more his shirt up and grabs his naked skin. “I love your pussy” “Mhmmm your cock takes me so nice”, the words float around the same subject over and over again. Suddenly Sabrinas moaning gets louder and a certain “YESSS” escapes her mouth. That is it: Shawn has found THE rhythm. It clicks in his mind: from that moment he turns into a machine. Like an oil drilling he persistently drills deep with a constant and even motion and a seemingly endless endurance and power.

And while the rhythm is stuck in the same frequency like an iron nail in the wall, things are boiling up:
Shawns muscles awake and get stronger in an effort to make Sabrina happy. All his muscle fibers switch on, even more, they start to burn for desire. And exactly that desire causes Sabrinas body to store more and more lust and burry it deep inside. It is like two giants awaking and going against each other: the more they fight, the more the feel each other. The more they feel each other, the more they desire each other.

Penetration …

Sweat starts running down the skin, more and more. So much that Sabrinas hands slip on Shawns skin, and Shawns shirt starts to get soaking wet. Sweat that units the lovers, sweat that lays free the own smell and makes them feel each other with all senses.

Penetration …

The whispering and moaning does not get louder, but it does get more passionate. The words of Shawn and Sabrina come more and more easy, and melt together in a gigantic labyrinth of pleasure. The facial expression underlines the words, even more so: it puts a magnifying glass over their intensity. Shawns eyes and pupils wide open and a grim look with crinkles of strain and determination. And only an extreme mixture of pleasure and pain can describe Sabrinas face, with her head laid to the side, the lips half open, the eyes closed, and the hazelnut hair falling in all directions.

Penetration …

The expensive Jimmy Shoo heels, that are still wrapped around Sabrinas feet start tottering uncontrollable. The wonderful looking Jimmy Shoos, eye-catcher on the wonderfully muscled legs, they move further and further apart.

Penetration ….

The ultimate warrior, that has been buried deep inside Shawn is completely free and out of control and works with ultimate force on that woman underneath. And whenever the ultimate climax is awaited, Sabrina raises the bar and burries even more lust inside her.

Penetration ….

Penetration …

Endless penetration ….

Ouch …

Nobody can say how long the penetration went on, nobody can even make a wild guess. Until …. He sees Sabrina raising up with her head, and the lips tight pressing out a long “MhhhhhhhhhhhhhM”. Shawn feels pressure from Sabrinas thighs around his hips … and an iron grip on his cock. He has not expected that intensity and is breathless, it takes him a while to gasp for air. Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!  He shouts out and gasps for air….
Things get hectic, and Shawn, who is in complete ecstasy and breathing heavily, is suddenly frightened, with the only solution crossing his mind: Escape !!!!! The cock hard like a piece of iron now, the face is red and he wants to pull out. But Sabrina is faster, and applies a tight grip around Shawns ass.

Her voice has deepened and sounds even more aggressive and determined: “Not now … I want more …. You carry on lover … “

Shawn:"Let me go ….”. Let me goooooooooooooo !!!”

Shawn tries to hold against Sabrinas pulling, with all his muscle power, pushing against the floor, but without the slightest chance: Sabrina is pulling his hard cock in and out, and all his body around it. A massive, human Dildo!

Supernova ….

You think the first orgasm was bad? Shawn is about to be processed like a car in car compactor. The thighs wrap tight around hips and waist and press together with python power. The arms wrap around the back and squeeze together hard. The unleashed power is on the edge to snap the backbone. The cock is pressed together as if trapped in a bench vice, with somebody merciless squeezing in.
Sabrina screams her lounges out ………. Shawn screams even louder than that ……… The rumors have it, that days later the neighbors from four floors below complained about the unbearable noise in the house. Pleasure and pain united in superhuman strength.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 04:28:00 pm »
fountain of love

Freedom! The cock is out and free again. Without the immense pressure, the cock expands even more in size. Pulsating, horny, filled with pressure and pleasure, seeking for a place to be …

Tears are running down Shawns cheek: “Look at my cock … “

Sabrina, breathing deep and relaxed, slowly raises her upper body and looks at the massive cock, her eyes still slotted: “ ohhh my god.” Looking at Shawn, in an effort to say something helpful

Shawn (beseeching): “ It is about to explode. Look what you have done to it …. “

Shawn graps his dick in a effort to get relief, but Sabrina pushes it aside.

Sabrina (pulling Shawn close to her, looking deep into his tearful eyes): “Let me make you happy” (she smiles)

She lays her left arm around Shawns waist, and graps his cock tight. Slowly she starts throbbing the hand up and down the hard and large cock. Pushing and pulling …….. over and over again … putting Shawn in a state of trance. Sabrina does not stop smiling. She stretches out her right arm, point Shawns tip of the cock against her biceps. While Shawns dick is hard as a nail, his rest of the body starts to soften in Sabrinas tight grip. She starts to flex the biceps: a big loaf of meat hardening and expanding. Biceps release and flex, over and over again with the one arm. Cock pushing und pulling with the other.
Shawn breathes out from deep inside the belly and moans with deep and wistful sound: “ IIIIII ………. Freaaakinnnngggg ……. Ly ……. Adooooooooooooooooore ………..yooouurr biceps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Shawn starts to see flash lights in front of his eyes. In between he sees the she-biceps flexing, expanding to mountainous size, and getting smooth again. He sees images of the biceps lifting ultra heavy iron, over and over again. And he repeats the same sentence …., over and over again. Flash light …. The pressure inside the cock has increased so much, that is unbearable for him. Relief is in sight.

White light appears, the surrounding sound disappears.

Shawn comes to his senses again. Relaxed breathing …. Minutes of relaxed breathing. He sits on the floor, leaned against the sofa. In front of him Sabrina: she still admirers her own biceps, and rubs … sperm … into it. The biceps is soaking wet. The forearms and inside of the shoulders are wet too. It is dripping thick drops from her arms. Shawn follows the drops to the floor and sees thick wet patches, at least ten of them, all over the place. Looking further to the back he sees sperm dripping from the Chinese vase in the background. The vase is about three meters away.

Shawn looks over to Sabrina, and she seems as relaxed as he is. Sunken to the floor, just breathing. A wisp of hair has fallen in her face, she blows it away.

Sabrina: “Wooooooooohhhhh”

Shawn (with a look of surprise and exhaustion): “Indeed …. Woooooohhhhhh”

They both start laughing.

Shawn: “Now THAT was something ….. . Woooooooohhhh”

Sabrina looks embarrassed to the ground, then over to Shawn, with a smile on her face.

Sabrina: “I thought we would be coming to your place to clean my dress”

Shawn looks at the dress, that is still stuck on her: Sperm is also dripping from the dress.

Shawn (raising an eyebrow): “Well …… seems, that we missed out on that one … “

Short silence, then they both fall into endless laughing.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 07:37:35 pm »
how to say goodbye

Shawn sits relaxed on the couch. Shawn RESTS completely unwound and happy on the magnificent couch. The look sweeps along the room, all the room. Suddenly it seems like there is all the time in the world, and small details are noticed.

There is lipstick on the wine glass.

There are smoked up cigarettes aside the ash tray.

Ooops, and there is some sperm inside the ash tray.

If Shawn could see the wide grin on his face, he would understand that he could swallow the whisky tumbler should he try to finish the drink off.

Shawn: “We finally managed to get the dress off and clean, didn`t we”

Sabrina stands in front of the mirror, and thoroughly combs her hair. She leans her head left and right, letting the hair float in all directions. Like made of silk it spreads out and follows the movement. The eyes are stuck on the mirror, hair … you are being watched.

No reply.

Shawn clears his throat. He speaks louder: “We finally managed to get the dress off and clean, didn`t we ?!”

Sabrina: ”I DID hear you!”

There definitely was a sound in tone. A bit harsher, a tad bit more direct, and lacking the light humor that infiltrated her talks before.

Sabrina: “You were a bit rough under the shower, that is by no chances good.”

Shawn, saying silently to himself: “IIII was rough ? IIIIIII was rough ???!!! I am happy I am still alive”

Sabrina: “There are red patches all over my … glutes. And to be precise: no … the dress did not get all clean. You … obviously didn’t realize that the color …
just under the belt … that was perfectly aligned with the insertions underneath …. faded.”

“You …. As a man” Shawn filled the empty gaps of the sentence, silently in his mind.

Sabrina lays her comb aside, takes a another look in the mirror, and then over her shoulder to Shawn. A smile flickers over her face. Her big eye lashes blink a few times, in between always looking for eye contact with Shawn. The eyes say what the lips couldn’t: “Thanks for a great night”.
Shawn looks back at Sabrina. Puzzled, but he could never be angry with THAT woman, too much she entered into his heart.

Sabrina, with a softer voice again: “You DID order the taxi, didn’t you ?”

Shawn: “Yes … ahhh .. yes sure I did.”

He thinks, and prepares for his next words, three four times.

Shawn, putting all his effort together: “I am not kicking you out, you know. You are ……. Very welcome to stay here overnight”

Sabrina: “That’s really sweet of you, but I have to rush off. I need to get out tomorrow early”

She clutches her handkerchief and hangs it over her shoulder. While she is walking towards the entrance door she holds still, and looks over her shoulder again. The smile, there it is again, even more intense than before. She kisses her hand and sends it over to the onlooking Shawn. Then she disappears.
Shawn lets his head fall backwards ….. what ….. a …. night. What a goddam brilliant and exciting night. The whole body hangs loose. The remote control of the CD player is just next to his hand. He grabs it, and hits the Play- Button. YES! Sade! Smoooooth operator !

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 07:44:00 pm »
Part 1: The instant lover. Wrap Up.

Demonika: "Well, well, well, you DID enjoy the story, didn’t you, stranger."

Phoebe: "Not a single word from you during the last hour, young man."

Demonika: "Don’t you want to take another sip of your drink. Its been a while"

Both are laughing.

Phoebe: "Yes, that is the story. The night when our mistress discovered her true and inner strength."

Demonika: "She simply was not the same anymore afterwards. All the shyness like …. washed away. Self confidence … galore. A beautiful young woman, mhm."

Phoebe: "Hmmmm … you are holding back bits and pieces. Not telling our new friend what happened afterwards."

Demonika: "I don’t want to bore you all too much, stranger .. wont I. "

Both together: "You DO want to hear more of Sabrina. "

Phoebe giggles: "o well then"

Demonika: "Its your choice young man, order your new round and open your ears. (talking extremely slowly): would you believe that …. Come closer I cannot shout here …. would you believe that Sabrina has a deep and dark side inside her. No? Well then …. make yourself comfortable, and listen to the next story ….. "

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Author: [achilleus] Meredith
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 06:03:50 pm »
Just returning home from holidays I still carry the feeling inside me and somehow want to write it off my chest. I hope I can bring along the typical beach spirit and you all enjoy and get caught in it.

Style wise there is only one restriction: I intend to not describe muscles directly but instead of let other people or situations do the description. Hopefully, by the end of the story, you all get a picture of how the woman in charge actually LOOKS like.

Enjoy! 

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: Meredith
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 06:20:10 pm »
Meredith
by achilleus

Chapter One

The white painted door clutches,a sigh of relief escapes Branka and her husband, Mike. The road to the holiday destination was a nightmare proportions. Mike stands in the middle of the hotel apartment, a rucksack around his back,  a large bag around his shoulders, a heavy suitcase in the other hand, a fotocamera around his neck, and a baseball cap loose on the backhead.

"Thats how I like you", Branka  stands with her hands on the hips and observes Mike as he is  motionless in the room, "working from head to toe for me, with your mouth shut". She shakes her head and looks at Mike from the tail of her eye. Her lips fold and she hangs her handbag around the only free place on Mikes body, the other shoulder, and then bursts out laughing. Mike drops all the stuff at once to the floor, and his wrinkles of pain sink into his face "I freak out if I do not get any refreshment right here and now". He goes immediately to the table at the wall, where the TV set stands at the usual place. In the usual apartment, in the usual holiday resort. Mike and Branka have been here last year, the year before, and the many years before, too. Nothing like a good old routine when it comes to going on holidays with the family. Just one thing missing: the usual remote control to the usual air condition.

"Branka I do not make a single move before the aircondition blows icecubes out of the tiny little slots in the wall". Mikes voice sounds firm, with a tiny bit of a tremolo, he clenches the fist and looks down in dispair. Branka steps closer, crouches so that she can look into his eyes from below. She slides her open hand over his cheecks "Toasty ... we are on holidays .... hmmm". She touches his cheeck one more time and kisses on his lips "Help me unpack the stuff, ok ?"

At that moment the door slams open and the two children storm in, screaming their lunges out. Little Tommy jumps onto the door to the terrace. Coverded in brown, wooden shutters, not really fashionable, instead of a tiny handle, a massive iron bar. Little Tommy hangs on to the bar, and swings left and right until the bar lowers, and the door opens up.

"Look at that Toasty .... , the beach ... the sea .... sailing boats". Mikes facial muscles relax, he whipes a few sandgrains out of his eyes. "Freaking hell ... and ...  the beach bar is still there". Branka lays her right arm around Mikes hips ... "guess we will find a way ... " she makes a few circles with her hands, and shrugs the shoulders  " to survive the next few days, what do you think" .. and turns her head to him, pressing her lips together, and lifting the eyebrows.

Refreshment for the eyes, thats what the look out of the apartment is. The couple watches as Sylvia chases after her older brother onto the terrace, screaming as if she wants to copy  him in all behaviour. Still no refreshment in the air, and to make things worse the fridge is broken, too. But also the technical faults have tradition in this ressort. It is the sort of place that has come into its years. A flawless beach scenerie, no doubt, and thats what makes the regular guests come back again and again. Old, financially secure, couples, young families, a few trendsetters on the look for a place to hide from jetset life. Occasionally a few locals mingle in. The owners do not see much of a need to change things, people will come back anyway for the sake of being there.

Branka and Mike sweat and within a few minutes the shirts are soaking wet. The air is so thick that a knife can cut it in pieces, humid and heavily pressing on the body. Branka lifts Mikes shirt over his head and throws it to the floor. Then she lifts her own top and  throws it on the floor, too. She wraps her arms around Mike and looks deep into his eyes. "Weeeeee ... get rid of our stuff, get dressed and then walk down to the restaurant at the beach, right" " Always that time pressure, we are on holidays, lets not forget that" Mike speaks with a grouchy voice, as he stands there in his shorts and in sports shoes.  "But first of all we have a shower" Branka slaps on Mikes hint of a lordly belly. She touches his stomach as if she wanted to remind him that he used to be in good shape , back then. Branka and Mike used to be Handball players years ago. They played at top level and both had a body like greek god and greek goddess. Branka still keeps her good shape, Mike,  however lost a bit over the years. Beer and Burger worked against what used to be an attraction to the opposite sex. "My brother .. you remember ... we meet him at the restaurant", Branka lays her head to the side and nods with each coming word "and .. his .. lovely ... wife". "Ivica and .... Loretta .... right. My goodness ... do we really have to do that". Although Mike has already pulled the sandgrains out of his eyes he gives another try. Branka ruffles Mikes already thinenning hair "The guys have their first holidays in ages, do not be a wet blanket." Branka continues "aaaaand, later on Betty will be joining us, too". Mike slaps his hand on his own forehead. "Did you really have to bring her with you, I mean .... that AND your brother AND his wife, come on ... " She gives him a short break for any more unqualified statements which she is not expecting anyway, for the sake of a short break." Come on, lets have a shower" "Ok, ok. Me first ... then you" " Toasty, Toasty .... " she presses her body against Mikes body, sweaty skin rubbing on sweaty skin. Brankas lips open for a wide smile, showing her  immaculate teeth, as she takes pressure out of the situation and speaks slow and clear " We both together have the shower ...... to save time, you understand?" She drops her underwear, giggles and opens the door to the bathroom. Mike strips of his remaining clothes swiftly, and follows. The kids stand on the terrace, and gaze fascinated out onto the open sea.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 08:19:23 pm »
Chapter Two

"Finished ?" The waitor removes the empty plates from the heavy wooden table . A few fishbones and salad leaves here and there "I take it you enjoyed the food ? " A rhetoric question which obviously should result in a good tip "If you need anything else .... ".

Around this massive table made of oak tree two wooden benches, evenly massive and rustic, right on the terrace in front of the restaurant. Instead of concrete floor the owners decided to leave the natural ground, which results in sometimes uneven tabletop. A few trivets here and there under the table leg is a simple solution to the problem. The place is under a bundle of trees, which makes it the only cool and relaxed place in the whole area at some times.

On the one side of the table are Mike and Branke with their kids, opposite to them Ivica, Brankas brother, and his wife, Loretta. Branka pulls a package of cigarettes and a lighter out of her small beach bag. She slaps the package against her hand until one cigerette sticks out. She grabs the cigarette, lights the fire, as suddenly a fresh breeze runs through the terrace area. Everybody tries to hold his own belongings on the table , Branka just waits until the breeze passes by and lights the cigerette at a new effort. Right to her are the kids, who, as the only on the table, are still eating. To be more precise: interacting with food. Branka watches Tommy, as he works hard on building a tower out of his french fries. Sylvia next to it tries to mimick her older brother and building a french fries tower, too, with less success.

Branka deeply inhales from the cigarette, and looks over to her brother and her sister in law. They both sit there in stylish beach outfit, both having their sunglasses sitting on their hairline. Ivica wears a silver Omega watch, Loretta a smaller version of it. Branka thinks by herself "why do I think they deserve each other" while she taps the ash off at the rim of an ash tray. 

Loretta turns her head to the beach scenario, she starts to scan the whole area with her eyes, starting from the left: the forest in the background where the camping area starts, then the kids entertainment area, then the activity area with canoos to rent, the beach volleyball court, and a minigolf parcours. Then comes the long pier out to the open sea, with sailing boats tied to the pier, thetic moving on the ongoing tiny wave motions.  Just next to it that tiny, mobile ice cream cart, always a rat tail of children around spending their pocket money for icecream and sweets. Then comes the wide open area for the sun whorshippers, rich grass and completely exposed to the weather from above, with a small coktail bar somewhere, a bit lost on the side of this area .The eyes keep gliding to the right, where the bungalow area begins, and then outwards to the open sea. A massive sailing boat is slowly floating by, with white sails bloated from the ongoing wind. A seagull sits on top of the sails and spreads its wings to fly into the air. Loretta follows the seagull in mind as it seemingly rises to the sun, and then comes toward the restaurant with poweful wing beats, flying over their heads to the massive entrance to the hotel.

Loretta makes a wide movement with her hand, as she wants to follow what she has just seen with her own eyes. She looks over to Branka: "You see ... it is the simplicity of this establishment that makes me feel great here. No stressed out people, no champagne bar, no Armani beachware shop. God do I love that for a change". She leans a bit froward, her jaws drop slightly , and blinks with one eye. An eye movement that is difficult to ignore, considering her long fake eyelashes. It should send a signal "Do you understand what I am saying ?".   "Understood, because your fake eyelashes and fake fingernails and fake tits cost a fortune your regular holidays cost a fortune too and we poor begars can be happy to be here " thats what Branka is thinking, but what she is actually saying is " Honey, you got me .. thats why we are coming here over and over again. To hell with the boring jet set lifestyle, right Mike ?". She inhales a last time from the cigarrette  and damps it in the ashtray.

Mike tries to catch a few sunrays slipping through the treetop, with closed eyes. "Mhm .... right, " and after a short break "Anything worthy happened during the last few days while you were here ?" "Worthy ? " repeats Ivica, who still plays with his expensive mobile phone. "Yes .. worth mentioning, any information, funny stories you know what I mean, something that could interest us" "Not really ... we are here for just a few days, spent most of the times on the beach, snorkeling ... not much to distract here ... like Loretta said" that Loretta, who looks out to the beach again. She then turns to Ivica in a quick movement and takes her sunglasses off "Yes ... something strange happened" she punches with her ellbow into his ribs "remember that woman we bumped into at the beach" She turns to Mike and Branka " So we bumped into this woman at the beach, and did not believe our eyes. She had ... how can I say ... lots of big muscles" "You exegerate honey, she was fit yes, but big muscles .. I dont know" " You cannot be very serious here, she was huuuuuge" She widens her finger as if she was holding a mellon in her hand and holds both hands in this position over various body parts and blowing up her cheecks at the same time" "No she was not and that is not even the important part of the whole story" says Ivica angrily "she is alone here, nobody knows who she is, and people are complaining." "What do you mean, tell your old sister ... by 'there were complaints'"."Complaints !!! " and further raising his voice "and people are damn right with it ... it is against the beach rules !!!" Mike in the meanwhile shakes his head and mumbles something into his non existing beard, while Branka looks buffled. " Loretta leans forward to further explain "there have been many complaints on the beach about her, people want her to be off, others request that women in general should cover themselves up in a Pareo when they are on the beach .. " "What?!!! " interrupts Branka " ... could somebody please get me bit further ... because a woman, who obvisouly trained her body " Mike interrupts silently " no training ... those people, especially the woman, just throw some pills in and then look like that" " Mike .. you should know better, its training, and it is her damn  right to do so. Aaaaaand just because that woman walks over the beach in normal beachware showing that body that she just hapens to have, right ?... because of that I should cover my body up now, a body that i chose to train too, and now choose to give it a good rest. Whats going on guys, whats the deal ... please tell me thats a joke ?" Loretta leans forward "It is obscene for a woman to expose her muscularity. She should not possess it or she should cover it up " She does not look all too intelligent when she says that and blinks with her eye "You know how ricidously we looked at the beach as we were standing there. She ... all pumped up, like her muscles were about to burst out of the skin, and us next to it. You know what ... she looked stronger then Ivica .. he looked pathetic next to her" "Stop it !!!!! " Ivica throws his fist on the table "I do not want to talk about this matter anymore" .

In that moment little Sylvia bursts out crying. Tommy has covered her french fry tower in ketchup, still holding the large bottle with both hands over the plate. "My goodness ... come here little thing" Branka takes her daughter on the lap "you see what you guys are doing. Men !!!! there should be a warning on each of your foreheads" She cleans the ketchup from Sylvies hands and mouth. Branka looks around in dispair for somebody who understands how she feels inside, without any luck. "Guys ... I will take the kids to the beach, ok. Loretta ... are you coming with me?" Ivicas voice is still trembling and only slowly cooling down " I am sorry .. I dont know what got into me" expecting an answer from his sister that never came "You guys have been informed ... I am off to business for the next few days, just getting my stuff together"  off to the golfcourse, that what runs through Brankas mind "You know Mike you can still join me if you wish", says Ivica.  "Ahhhh ..."  the moment were Mike still can join in the conversation again takes a while, he looks to his wife "Well you know ... I think I will just walk over to the beach bar and have a cool blonde one. " and after another break" You dont mind Branka, do you .. " She takes her daughter onto her arm, looks into her eyes "We will have a superb women-only-time at the beach .. " and speaking to her husband "you would be disturbing anyway. Right sweatheart ?" Sylvia chuckles and hugs her mummy. "Betty will be joining us, and, how knows , maybe we will meet the mysterious woman again and take a few pictures with her, before she gets kicked off that damn camp". A sentence that made Loretta chuckle, too.

The sun rises high into the sky and burns down at the peak strength of the day. Some people hide from the sun in the shadow under the trees, or the air conditioned apartments ... wherever there is a functioning aircondition. And some brave people head over to the activity area.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 07:27:15 pm »
Our three friends meet on the beach for some chilled entertainment, while in the background turmoil breaks out.

Has it got to do with the mysterious woman? Does she look like Loretta explained, or is Ivicas description more accurate?

Enjoy the next chapter ....

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 07:40:40 pm »
Chapter three

A red plastic chair stands on the grass, covered by the shadow of a massive tree protecting from the brutal heat that penetrates the area in the peak hours of the day. On the table three champagne flutes filled with Prosecco, under the table three beach bags and a plastic bottle with frozen water in it, that begins to melt.

Loretta holds the Frisbee disc in her hand. "thats what I was talking about, a million great holiday things around here. Look at that great Yacht outside ... thats so uber chic. The beach bar, listen ... I love the noise." She throws the frisbee, the disc wiggles in the air and somehow makes it Branka. "And I love the absence of the noise of little kids running around and smash each others head. Just over there, behind the trees, its good enough". Branka throws the Frisbee, with a perfect twist and right into Betties hands. "ahhh I love childrens noise. I also love Sylvie and Tommy's activities. Shouldnt they be with the other kids?" She throws the disc, much too hard and much too high back to Branka. Branka has to stretch and jump to catch it "I would love to let them go if only I would be sure they come back safe, well you know better safe then sorry right (with an affermative voice so that Tommy and Sylvia in the background can hear it) so the kids stay here". Branka throws the disc that flies in an elegant straight line right into Lorettas hands "Gosh that turmoil in the background, can you hear that .. like yesterday" She quickly gets rid of that disc which wiggles and waggles all the way over to Betty and sinks down in front of her feet. Becky almost stumbles as she tries to catch it. " Girls .... it is sooo great to be with you here. A real womens holiday I did not have that in such a long time. It reminds me on the book 'the second summer of the sisterhood', one of my favourites from one of my most adored authors, how cool is that" She smiles and her cheeks get a bit reddish, which can be fairly easy noticed on her pale skin. It may be coming from the sun, or just a blush that rushes through her head. Betty reads books ... she reads books a lot, at home she has a whole room plastered with books from the floor to the ceiling. Malicious tongues say that is the reason why her long term partner split up with her. Other malicious tongues say that Branka invited her friend to holidays as she could not bear the though of Betty making holidays at home all alone.

So Betty keeps talking and talking about this book, ignoring the fact that Branka and Loretta have already turned around and silently watch the turmoil in the background. Betty throws the disc, much too hard and much too high. It flighs high over Lorettas head, in fast circulation forward over the activity area, where people are looking towards the kids' playing field, as if they are watching a ghost, further onwards to the childrens' playfield, where children stopped playing and watching in one direction, slowly sinking down over a group of people next to the beginning of the pier. One lifeguard, strong built and with a good tan, in red shorts and yellow shirt. An old couple in old fashioned bathing gear, him shouting around loud and flourishing with his one hand in anger, his wife holding the other arm. And one muscular, blond and attractive woman, who is the undisputed center of all attention.

The frisbee bounces from the muscular ladies shoulder, and reflects onto the old man. He further increases the voice, so that even the three ladies in the background can understand bits and pieces of it. "You see what she is doing ??!!!! She attacked me with this !!! " He takes the firsbee and shows it to the lifeguard. The lifeguard raises his voice, however Branka and her friends cannot understand it,  as much as they try. The old mans face turns red and cables are coming out of his throat. "This is an outrage, it is obscene, there are kids playing here !!!" Neither of the people can cool him down in this moment " I want you to make her leave , now !!!! " He takes the frisbee, and breaks it over his knee. The lifeguard surely has no easy job in this moment. He orders the old couple in one direction, and the musculare Blonde into the other direction. She graps the broken firsbee out of the old mans hand, shrugs her shoulders and moves on.

"This is her  ... I tell you ... this is the lady from yesterday. Believe me .. its her" Loretta has her fists on her hips and so does Branka "No shit .. that old man really got her into troubles. What a stubborn old furt!" "Look , she is heading our way .... can you hear that ... that jingle ... the same noise like yesterday." "Indeed, wich each step, I can hear it now too" "I mean ... how provocative is that .. it is like her saying .. look at me ... I am here !" Loretta crouches forward, looking around as whether she was looking for an answer on the ground. Branka stands still and watches" I am more impressed with her coolness, she walks over the beach and smiles as if nothing happened. And she is absolutely not the freak I imagend she is. She is ... beautiful."

The blond lady walks along the beach and attracts all kind of reactions. A bunch of wannabe trained young men shake their head and turn around with a throw-away-gesture. A family watches her with each step, until the mother holds her hand in front of her little sons eyes and turns him into the other direction. A man lies on the back and developes a massive errection while his eyes  are glued to each movement of the musuclar girl. He does not even notice that his girlfriend is throwing abusive words at him. A million gazes here and there build up like a corridor, in which ms unkown gracefully walks through, with almost no significant emotions in her face. She sets one foot in front of the other, in a persistant rhythm, a rhythm that is slow enough to express confidence, and fast enough to express energy, accompanied by a jingle at each step on her right foot.

"Look at that ... she is turning into our alley .. she is heading our way !!! " Loretta graps Branks wrist and does not let it go. The chest of that woman lays the abs into a deep shadow, and makes Loretta wonder for a good while how the details of these abs look like. Loretta loves details. "Its good Lory, its all good ... you can leave my wrist now", a sentence that is simply ignored, and to make matters worth her long, fake eyelashes open up wide, so wide that the  green pupil is completely surrrounded by the white eyeball. She suddenly realizes that she will need her both hands to carry on talking and starts making wild gestures with her open hands and spread fingers "That waist ... look at that tight waist. You have all that big block of meat up there shoulders and chest and so " then she makes two fists and pulls them towards her center of the body " and then suddenly this flat and hard belly like it is sucking in everything from the everywhere " "You find her blocky ? " Branka wants to know and looks closer "Block? I find it is everything else but a block.  Looks more like a legion of puppies moving and bursting, pulling in and out and bouncing, moving and shaking" "Puppies ?" "The muscles .... the muscles I mean. And .. you mark my words ... respect to you young lady .. you make the movements really look hot! "  Lorettas voice starts to fill with hot air pressing out of her mouth "The chest !!!! Like a muscle sticking out like an engine hood of a brand new Porsche car ..." She looks shocked, and Branka looks over to her in disbelieve for more to come" ... and underneath this must be mega falsies" Branka looks down to Lorettas evenly stacked breasts  and a brief smile runs over her lips.   

Loretta gets nervous and she graps Brankas wrist again. "She is coming closer to us. She is ... looking for troubles" "You think so? " jingle - step - jingle - step - jingle - step. The fake eyelashes pull even further apart and Lorettas jaws drop. Her lips form a shape as if she was just about to wait for an examination from the doc looking into the sore throat. And louder they come: jingle - step - jingle - step - jingle - step. Branka and Loretta make one single step back. And louder: jingle - step - jingle - step - jingle - step.  Branka and Loretta make another step back. "Is this your frisbee?" The blond young lady from out of the nowehere hands over the two broken parts of the disc. Branka leans a bit backward and takes them with stretched out arms.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 09:08:33 am »
Chapter four

A moment of silence that seems to last for an eternity. Time to take a deep breath and sort out thoughts that are randomly running through the mind. Branka is in the unusual situation of searching for an appropriate answer. A mild wind runs through the alley and swirls upwards sand and dust. A wind that cools down emotions in that very moment.

Branka holds the two pieces of the frisbee in her hands, looks alternating to both of the broken pieces, and opts for the most simple and logical of all answers. "Yes indeed .... it is ours. What happened?" Branka looks into the woman’s face, always ready to defend and response, looking for little hints of aggression, anything that makes her act accordingly. Nothing .... quite on the contrary .. she looks friendly and relaxed.
"I am terribly sorry for that, not quite sure how this could happen. The disc was flying all the way in my direction and reflected onto another man who happened to stand next to me. For some reason he got very angry and broke the disc. I do apologize."

The woman is soaking wet all over, from the thick hair to the body. Obviously she just has been in the water, or it was sweat pouring down from skin. Or a mixture from both of it. Tommy and Sylvia have observed the moment for a while and slowly come forward and stand underneath the new joiner. Either sweat or water, whatever it is, drips on both of them.
Branka takes both children by their hands and pulls them back "Behave, kids". "The woman stands there completely relaxed "Let them, I like children around me. (And looking downward) you guys are fantastic, aren’t you." She strokes their heads as they come closer again. Branka looks at her again, the woman looks back. Branka notices how the face lifts a bit, the shiny skin, and the lips that always have a shine on them too. Branka starts to fall into the details of the face, the elegant line of the eyelashes, the classic arch of the eyebrows, and deep blue eyes. It is like looking into a waterfall right in the middle of magic land, that’s what she thinks. And she monitors the happiness around her children, while they are around this woman.

"And by the way … of course not, this can happen and … we are not talking about massive value here, are we?” Branka does relax and gets hold of the situation, and lays the broken parts of the disc onto the floor. “Well, where are my manners ... my name is Branka" she works up her courage to stretch her hand out to the woman opposite to her and smiles. It is the smile of politeness. Loretta still stands there with her mouth and her eyes wide open. Branka reaches over and pushes the jaws gently upwards so that Loretta’s mouth shuts. Her eyes remain wide open. "Hands, Lory !!!" Loretta reaches out her hand, does not say a word, and blinks with one eye. Branka as well as the stranger look a bit puzzled and both start laughing. "Anything else you want to say or ask, Lory ?!" "Is this bikini from Armani?" Branka slaps the palm of the hand onto her forehead. The stranger woman is still laughing "its ok, its ok. Indeed it is, tailor adjusted, as you can imagine. It is not easy for me to find the perfect outfit" "Awesome retro style, half the size and I take it". "Uhm ... " Branka cannot resist this next question "something more personal maybe Lory ?" "Is the necklace from Swarovski?" A small hand movement from the blond girl stops Branka from spitting more sarcasm onto her sister in law. "You have a good eye, Loretta. It is a rare piece that has been manufactured in Austria and then been given to me as gift. Watch .... " She touches the silver pendant to the necklace that rests flat on her pecs and slowly pulls it upwards. A second pendant moves out from between the depth of the chest muscles, eventually boobs as nobody so far could seriously tell where one ends and the other begins. The second pendant is round has the size of a hand palm, and is silver on the outside, and light blue in the middle. "You see, this is something that i personally added to it. It means a lot to me" She smiles.

Brankas eyes now start to widen too, as she looks at the size of the pendant that was hiding between the chest. She clears her throat "Uhm ... Betty ... maybe you want to say hello, too ?" "Hello!" All three girls turn left and right until they realize ... the voice was coming from behind the tree. "So Betty is your name?" The blond woman leans forward and talks a bit louder, so that Betty can better hear her. "Nice name .... by the way ... my name is Meredith" "Meredith ..... " Loretta thinks long "that is french ... isnt it?" " No, it is not .... " comes from behind the tree. "it is gaelic in fact. The original name is Mereddyd" Now Betty comes forward from behind the tree too "Many famous people carried this name. For example Meredith Baxter, the actress". She stands in front of the new guest, as if she wanted to salute, and stretches her hand out. "Wow .... I am impressed!" Branka watches Meredith’s eyes as they slowly get shiny and sparkly, something that immediately reflects in Betties face too. The woman’s cheekbones raise and pull a smile onto her lips, which is evenly reflected by Bettie’s bones. Betty rolls her eyes around to try to find something that she is comfortable with.

Branka clears her throat again. "Well you know ... Meredith ... I want to apologize, should we have gazed a tiny bit too much at your body. It is ... "she takes a break ... " it is no harm meant. It is just ... it is quite rare to see a woman with a body like yours" Loretta bursts out loud with her hands holding apart and the fingers stretched out "It is gi-gan-tic !!!!! " Meredith stands there with her hands on her hips and can’t help laughing. The pendant on the necklace comes out from between the pecs at each breath of the laugh and it takes a while until the woman gathers herself again. "Please .... it is ok, do not waste a single thought on that. You know ... I am used to it. I get stares and stupid comments all the time. It is refreshing to get some ... " she shrugs her shoulders " ... compliments at some time." "Has the trouble with the old man got to do something with it?" Meredith squeezes her lips and lifts the eyebrows. Branka gets the hint. "I knew it. Let me guess ... he started a moral preaching about how women should look and how women should behave ra ra ra ra" "You know, I am new here, and I really give a good effort to get along with people. But with some people it is everything else but easy."

Meredith’s voice is smooth and steady, something that eases the situation and spreads a feel-good-atmosphere and childlike curiosity. And something else spreads curiosity: the triangular bikini slowly moves up and down with every breath, so smooth that it puts everybody in hypnosis who watches it over a longer period. Loretta …. If she was not lost for words right here and now she could speak out what she was thinking: this is a special edition from the 2015 summer collection, a super solid fabric supported with stiff inlays and a triple folded halter straps, a bikini that is made to press a women’s bust together and up and sits extremely strong on the body. She tries to visualize the density and strength that is required to make the bikini move on the body, and gets red in the face.   

Little Sylvia runs around Merediths legs over and over again. She looks up to the woman in blond. "Nahh, hows it going down there, princess" Sylvia chuckles and grabs and holds on to the calves. "Watch this sweetheart" Sylvia crouches and holds further on with a wide grip around the calves as they start bouncing. Sylvia moves up and down, she holds on tight to the leg as if she was riding a horse that buckles. She chuckles and falls into downright laughing. Tommy in the meanwhile placed himself in front of the other leg and starts punching. He punches on the clearly separated outer part of the quads. His fists look small on that muscles, and Meredith does not seem to feel anything at all. "Tommy !!!!!!!!! " "Let him, I don’t mind ..... " Meredith turns to the little aggressor at her leg "You’re a strong warrior aren’t you, punch harder" "Yes ... I ... I... do ... go away ... stupid flesh ... disappear!! " It seems to work, the muscle suddenly bounces and lifts up. Meredith takes both kids into her arms and looks at their faces. "You see son,” says Branka “you’re strong like mummy .... you punched so hard that the muscles shortened and thickened in agony". She winks at Meredith.

Whatever happens, this new woman seems to take everything with patience and dignity. A fact that relaxes the situation, and especially relaxes Betty, who starts to dig out one stupid idea after another. "Wait" she suddenly bursts out "I have another idea ... " She takes one of the flutes with prosecco and looks over to Meredith, who holds both children in her arms. "Go ahead , do it ... don’t be shy". Betty walks over to her and Meredith flexes her glutes. Betty places the glass at one of the glutes, something that works out fine as there is enough space for the bottom of the flute. The other two girls start to get excited as they would start betting whether the glass will hold or fall down. "Come on Betty, hold the other one". Betty looks around for somebody to give her permission, smiles, and then decides to do it. She lays her hand on the other part of the glutes, and suddenly feels the muscles bouncing and working underneath and shifting her hand up and down. The champagne flute on the other side stands still, not losing a single drop." Branka and Loretta keep talking, joking and laughing, while Betties teeth fletch in a  wide grin as if she was trying to bite the head of the children just next to hear, and her face goes red like a tomato.

"You see? There is nothing to be ashamed of .... it’s my body and I am very proud of it" Little Sylvie and Tommy chuckle and the three ladies having a great time too "We got you ma’m, and my little kids too" Branka wipes a tear of laughter out of her eyes.

"Really??? O well … watch this now!" The three friends have already been hypnotized by steady movement of the bikini, but Meredith is about to put more extreme control and wild movement into it. Betty and Branka and Loretta watch in disbelieve the small shadow underneath the nipples on the white triangular bikini, as it, out of a sudden, moves up and down, almost like pulled on an invisible string, four, five inches. Just without the string, and without any significant movement in the rest of the body, apart from the chest. It is bouncing up and down like mad, and it is all coming from within.

Lorettas eyes bounce up and down too to follow that movement, Branka holds her thumb and finger into her mouth and whistles out as loud as she can. All the girls start laughing out loud. Supported by a bit of alcohol, that’s the kind of laugh that inflicts, the feel good laughter that raises into the air, twirls around and looks back down on a bunch of ladies who just met a short while ago and for their first time and start to enjoy the good atmosphere that builds up out of the nowhere. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View