Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581449 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 07:37:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected  (Read 146106 times)

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Awakening - Muscle Worship Story
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 05:50:05 pm »
Part 7

Suddenly Tina hit a most muscular pose. Every one of her muscles was flexed and rippling. Her traps were huge and her neck was thick and packed with muscle. Her shoulders looked like bowling balls of muscle, striated and twitching with every slight move. Her chest was rippling with vein covered muscle and her abs were like corrugated iron. Her arms were gigantic and filled with muscle. Her legs were huge and shredded and her calves bulged with muscle. Her clit was as pumped as her muscles. She was such a muscle goddess. “Fuck, look at your body. It’s so perfect. Every muscle is huge and pumped. Every muscle is so perfect. Your clit is so huge. I’m looking at the next Teenage Ms. Ohio!” Tina smiled. “Fuck yeah!” she yelled as she started hitting different poses one right after another. My cock was ready to explode. She reached down and ripped off her posing suit. Her long clit was now free and was swinging around, pointing at me. I gasped. She continued to pose nude in front of me. I was dumbfounded by her muscular beauty. My cock was quivering. I wanted to race up to her and feel her body.

“Come and feel my muscles,” she yelled. “Feel my big body. Feel my big clit.” Her clit was twitching with excitement. I knew she wanted me to feel her muscles as much as I wanted to feel them. I leaped out of my chair and ran into her hard body. My little 120 pounds of flab was bumping up against her huge 240 pounds of muscle. She kept posing as I felt her muscles flex and bulge. “Oh my god,” I yelled. “Your muscles feel so good. They’re so big. They’re so hard. They’re so hot. Your skin is covered with sweat. Your skin is so tan. I can feel every fiber of muscle flexing under your super thin skin. Oh my fucking god!” My puny body was pressed up next to Tina’s. I wanted to feel her with every bit of body that I had. I ran my hands over her shoulders and her lats as she hit pose after pose. I felt her huge pecs and her rippling abs. I ran my hands over her huge arms, feeling the rock hard muscle twitch and bulge as she flexed. “So fucking big. So fucking strong,” she said as she flexed. She rubbed her own big hands on my puny little body, feeling my thin reed like arms and my bony shoulders. “So fucking puny. So fucking weak,” she said as she felt my paltry excuse for a body. “I’m so big and strong and you’re so skinny and weak.” She wrapped her arms around my chest. Then she squeezed. All the air was forced out of my lungs. I watched as her huge lats expanded and her arms flexed as they pulled. My arms were free and I felt her big lats and arm muscles as they crushed my chest. “Oh, you’re so strong, Tina,” I murmered with no air in my lungs. “I could crush every one of your ribs. I could break your back. My muscles are much stronger than your weak little bones. My muscles are so fucking big and so fucking strong they could break every bone in your body.” I buried my face between her huge bulging pecs and nodded my head. I was in muscle heaven.

She let me go and I could breathe again. I looked up at her beautiful face. She had a very strong jaw and a chin with a deep cleft in the middle.  Her cheekbones were wide. Her big brown eyes were totally beautiful. her skin was smooth and tan. She was gorgeous. I raised my body up on my tip toes and planted a kiss on her sensuous lips. She grabbed me with one hand and held me close to her body. Then she grabbed the back of my head with her other hand and pulled my little wimpy little face into her sensuous lips. We kissed for over a minute. Her tongue was big and strong and she forced it into my mouth. My little tongue was nothing compared to her big strong tongue. I had never felt so good in my whole life, being kissed by this huge young muscle goddess.

Then she lowered me down onto her huge clit. That giant 5 inch rock hard weapon was now under my crotch. She let go of my body and I was now hanging on her massive hard clit. I was being held up just by her huge rock hard clit. I was like a little piece of meat being held up by her huge meat hook. “My clit’s just as strong as my muscles,” she said. “Feel the fucking power in my clit.” I looked down at the thick 5 inch weapon holding up my body and said. “Oh my fucking god. Your clit’s so strong. It’s so big and it’s so strong!” Tina bounced me up and down on her clit a couple of times. “So fucking big. So fucking strong,” she said looking at her massive dick. "So ready to fuck!"

She pulled me off her clit and pushed me down to my knees. “Lick my pussy! Lick my clit!” she yelled. She was in a sexual frenzy. I pushed my face into her crotch, smelling the pungent jock sweat emanating from her sweaty crotch. God that sweat smelled good. The sweat of a true muscle jock who had just pumped her muscles into their full glorious beauty. I started licking her pussy and she started groaning with pleasure. I put her clit in my mouth - God it was so huge - and licked it with my tongue. She started groaning louder.  She was almost yelling, as her sexual arousal was becoming enormous. I started licking her huge clit, going up and down the 5 inch shaft, from her crotch all the way out to the sensuous tip. All this time I was feeling her massive legs and her firm round muscle butt with my hands, feeling all that hard muscle that was twitching with excitement. My cock was just as hard as Tina's clit. I was breathlessly excited too as I licked her huge clit and felt her huge muscles. Tina was now groaning so loudly. She was so aroused it was incredible. I knew she was ready to cum. I opened my mouth and Tina jammed her clit inside. She grabbed the back of my head with her hand and started to face fuck me with wild abandon. I licked and sucked furiously as she rammed my face into her deep, wet pussy. She was yelling as she fucked my face, thrust after thrust after thrust. Finally she roared like a lion and I could feel gushes of her muscle goddess cum shooting on my body. She came over and over again, shooting tons of cum out of that cavernous pussy. I came at the same time, shooting a much smaller amount of cum out of my little cock as I felt the huge muscles of her body.

Tina kept her clit in my mouth for a long time. It was still hard and I still licked and sucked it. She kept groaning with after-fuck pleasure as I fondled her sensuous tool. Finally she took it out and looked down at me. "That was a great fuck," she said. "You are a fantastic muscle worshipper, little boy. You get me so hot by worshipping my muscles. You are so fucking puny and I'm so fucking huge. I just love it when you feel my big muscles. You just get me so fucking hot. And you're a great pussylicker too." I looked up at Tina and said, "You deserve to be worshipped, you awesome muscle goddess. You don't know how good it feels to be able to worship your body." I stood up and wrapped my hands around her huge chest. She looked down and said "Come back here tomorrow. I've got a surprise for you, punk."

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 05:50:05 pm »

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 05:50:52 pm »
Part 8

I couldn’t sleep hardly at all that night. Tina, the 18 year old muscle goddess with the most beautiful face I had ever seen, had told me she had a surprise for me the next day. I kept thinking of what that surprise might be. Everything I thought of got me horny as hell. Every time I thought of Tina my cock got hard. I came five times that night. I looked at pictures of other young muscle women, but every time I looked at one of them I kept thinking how much better Tina’s body looked, how much better looking she was, what a complete and utter muscle stud she was. And then I came. Thinking of Tina. Tina and her muscles.

Tina had told me to arrive at his and Debbie’s apartment exactly 2:00 p.m. the next day. She said don’t arrive early and don’t arrive late. And whatever Tina said, I did. I drove up and parked my car at exactly 1:55. Then I knocked on the door at 2:00 sharp. I heard some noise inside. Finally the door opened with Tina standing there in her workout shorts and sports bra. She was covered with sweat and her muscles were pumped as hell. “Just finished a brutal workout,” she said. “I know you like it when my muscles are all pumped and sweaty.” I reached out to touch her huge sweaty pec muscle, but she grabbed my hand and said “Down boy.”

It was hard to take my eyes away from Tina’s body, but I started looking around the apartment, wondering what the surprise was. Tina just stood there and grinned. “You lookin’ around for your surprise, punk? You’re such a fucking little punk. Shit, look at you. One hundred twenty pounds of bone and flab. You’re so fucking weak!” She came over and stood in front of me. I could smell the sweat pouring off her body. Oh how I wanted to touch it. “Two hundred forty pounds of pure female muscle power,” she said, looking proudly at her body. “Now for your surprise.”

At that moment, a figure walked out of the bedroom. My mouth dropped open. It was Debbie! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. She was so big and so muscular! She was wearing a pair of workout shorts that looked the same as Tina’s and a tight tank top that totally exposed her muscular shoulders and arms, her wide muscular lats and her washboard abs. “Oh my God,” I said as I stared at her muscular body. She was pumped and sweaty too. She must have finished her workout with Tina. In fact, she now looked like a smaller, blue eyed Tina - big, muscular and strong. “One hundred sixty pounds of pure female muscle power,” said Tina. “Oh God,” I said, looking at Debbie’s muscles. I had always like her muscles before. Even before she started working out, her muscles were bigger than mine. Now she was incredible. A totally muscular stud girl. A girl who was stronger than 99% of all guys. A girl who could do whatever she wanted with those huge, bulging muscles. My cock was already hard from looking at Tina, but it got even harder as I looked at Debbie. God, what a beautiful muscular woman! When I dated Debbie, she outweighed me by 10 pounds and her muscles were already bigger than mine. Now she outweighed me by 40 pounds and her muscles were huge. “Debbie’s been working out with me for six weeks and she’s puttin’ on muscle like crazy. She’s a natural at building big muscles.  She’ll never be as big as me, but she’s sexy as hell.  She works out real hard and eats good like me and the muscles just pop out on her body. She’s so much stronger than you it ain’t even close. Flex your big gun for the little punk, honey.” Debbie flexed her arm and her bicep muscle bulged into a big rock hard baseball of solid muscle fibers. “Fifteen inches of rock,” she said, looking at her amazing arm. “I put three inches of muscle on my arms in only six weeks. I’ve gotten so strong I can’t believe it. I can curl 100 pounds with these big muscles for reps.

“Yeah,” said Tina. “Look at her fucking shoulders. Look at all that muscle. She can press more than she weighs - 175 pounds. She’s so fuckin’ strong. God I love her body. Look at her face - blue eyes -- she’s gorgeous.  Look at those fucking abs. I love to feel that rock hard washboard of muscle while I fuck her tight cunt with my strap-on. I feel her big hard muscles and fuck the shit outta her. We fuck for hours. She feels my huge muscles and I feel her huge muscles. God what a total turn on. I can cum six times a night fucking Debbie’s muscular body.” I thought Debbie would be embarrassed as Tina said all this, but she smiled and put her fingers on her huge 22 inch gun. “You’re so fucking hot,” she said. “So fucking big and strong and hot. I cum at least 15 times with this huge goddess fucking me.” Then she looked over at my body. “John, you look so pathetic. So fucking weak and skinny. You’re a nice guy but I like lover’s big and muscular and strong. Like Tina.” She squeezed her fingers on Tina’s huge arm, feeling the giant muscles as she flexed them for her. I looked at both of their bodies. They were perfect female specimens of beautiful young muscular athletes. And they were standing right there, sweaty and pumped, right after a hard workout at the gym. I was salivating with excitement as I looked at their incredible bodies..

Tina smiled. “Go ahead, you puny little muscle freak. Touch her muscles. See how big and hard they are.” I reached over and put my fingers on Debbie’s arm. Then she flexed her bicep and the huge muscle bulged under my dainty little fingers. It was as big as a baseball and hard as steel. I could feel the muscle fibers bulging under my fingers. They felt like steel cables tensed into a huge ball of hot marble. “Oh God,” I said as I felt how big and hard the muscle was. “Hard as a fuckin’ rock,” said Tina. “Way bigger and way stronger and way harder than your little punk arm.” She was obviously proud of her girlfriend. She knew she was everything I wasn’t in the muscle department.

I started running my fingers over Debbie’s body, feeling her big hard muscles bulge as she flexed them. When I had dated Debbie before I had always liked her muscles. I liked her muscles more than I liked her boobs. Now she had built those muscles into huge slabs of rock. Rock hard muscles on a girl. I could hardly believe it. “Oh fuck,” I said. “You’ve gotten so big and hard. You’re a fucking girl stud!” She looked me in the eyes and nodded. “Yeah, a fucking girl stud. More muscle than you’ll even have, John.” She reached down and pulled off her tank top. Now I could see her whole upper body. Her pecs were big and cut. It was a little weird because they were covered by her big boobs. I felt those hard muscles and her boobs too. God she was built. Tina smiled as I admired her girlfriend’s muscular body. Suddenly Debbie wrapped her arms around my chest. Her chest was way bigger than my chest. I could feel her pecs and boobs pushing up against my skinny bone and flab. Then she pulled in on her arms. She was squeezing me with the power of her lats and guns. And God was she strong! “Squeeze him hard, honey. Squeeze the shit outta the little punk! Debbie can do one arm rows with 80 pound dumbbells. Feel all that power on your skinny little chest, punk.” As Debbie pulled I could feel her biceps pushing in on the sides of my chest. God that muscle was big and hard. And I could see her lats flaring out at her sides as they powered her muscular arms into my weak chest. My arms were free and I felt those flaring lats - big slabs of rock hard muscle pulling in with such tremendous force I couldn’t believe it. All the air was forced out of my chest and I couldn’t breathe. Debbie wasn’t nearly as strong as Tina, but she was incredibly strong. I felt so helpless in the arms of this muscular girl. “Yeah, you’re just a puny little punk,” said Debbie. ‘Just a weak little male punk. So easy to crush with my big hard muscles.” She increased the pressure and I was turning red in the face. I couldn’t breathe at all. I couldn’t believe a girl could be this strong. “Oh Debbie,” I gasped, thinking about the enormous strength she had in her muscles. Finally she let go and I collapsed onto the floor. I looked up at her muscular body as she stood over me and flexed her arms with a look of contempt in her eyes as she looked at my weak body.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 05:51:28 pm »
Part 9: Conclusion

Then Tina said, “Wrestle the little punk. Show the little punk who’s the boss. Show the wimp how strong you are. Take off your clothes punk. We’re gonna see a nude wrestling match. Man against woman. Puny little punk boy against big muscular woman. Yeah this match should be a lot of fun!” Tina ripped off her own shorts and sports bra and stood over me with her huge clit already hard. She could hardly wait to see the wrestling match. I gulped as I looked at Debbie’s body and thought about the power in her muscles. But I knew I had to do what Tina ordered. Debbie and I stripped of our clothes. Debbie reached down and picked me up like I was a feather. We faced each other and my eyes went up and down her muscular body. Her shoulders were very wide and capped with thick, striated muscle. She had traps bulging between her neck and her shoulders. They were flexed and ready to wrestle my little punk body. Her arms were big and muscular - fifteen inches of solid muscle in her upper arms and thick hard muscle in her forearms, ready to power her strong fingers into my flabby flesh. Her chest was big and strong, with pecs and lats that were gigantic - even on a man they would have looked big and on a woman they looked huge. Her boobs were pushed out very far by the thick strong muscle underneath. Her abs were rippling. She didn’t have any fat on her muscular body. Her legs were bulging with muscle. They were much bigger than my legs and I could see the thick slabs of quad muscles flexing with every move of her body. The back of her legs were thick and strong too - big hamstring muscles ready to crush. Her calves were big and hard, with muscles bulging out of her thin skin. I looked at those legs and cringed, thinking about what they could do to a weak little body like mine if they started to crush me. Her whole body was pumped from her workout and covered with sweat. She looked like an Amazon princess - strong and confident.

“God you look great!” yelled Tina. ”You got so much muscle! You look so fucking strong! Smash the little punk!” She was rubbing her clit with excitement as she looked at her girlfriend’s body. Debbie looked at me and said, “Feel some girl power, you little wimp.” She reached down and grabbed my hands. “Try and stop my hands from going up,” she said as she looked at her big muscular arms next to my skinny little arms. She started raising her arms and I pressed down as hard as I could to keep them from going up. I looked at her shoulders and saw the muscles bulging as they powered her arms upwards. Slowly my hands went up. I pushed down as hard as I could but my puny little power was nothing to Debbie’s big muscles. My arms got all the way up and she held me there for a few seconds as I stared at her sweaty muscular body. Then she let go and grabbed me in my armpits. She pressed me up over her head and shook me like a rag doll. “Fuckin’ puny,” she said as she shook me like I was a little pillow.

Then she threw me down on the floor and jumped on top of me. “Smash him!” yelled Tina as she stroked her clit in her growing excitement. She straddled me on her knees and pushed my hands to the floor. I pushed up as hard as I could but I was so weak there was nothing I could do. I was pinned already. Then she rolled me over on my stomach and grabbed my right arm and pushed it up my back. I pushed back as hard as I could but I was nothing to Debbie’s muscles. “Owwww, you’re hurting me,” I yelled as she twisted my tendons. “You’re so fucking weak,” she said and she did the same thing with my other arm. “A puny weak little man.” Then she grabbed my leg and twisted it with her right arm. I tried to hold her back, but her arm was much stronger than my leg. I groaned in pain as she manhandled - I guess I should say girlhandled - my puny little body. She wrestled with me for several minutes, putting me into whatever position she wanted and twisting my body like it was made of string. I just couldn’t believe how strong she was.

Then she let go and said, “Pin me John.” I quickly got on top of her and pinned her arms to the floor. Just holding her muscular, sweaty arms turned me on as I looked at her muscles flexing as I held her arms to the floor. I laid on her body, feeling her hard muscles with my skinny body. My little cock was hard and I remembered how I used to fuck Debbie. But there was no way I was gonna fuck her now. I was much too puny for her. She was way to big, strong and muscular to let me fuck her. I rubbed my cock on her hard sweaty abdominal muscles, feeling each ridge of muscle. I rubbed my face in her boobs, feeling their softness as they covered the hard, rippling muscle underneath. And I held onto her arms, huge guns of muscle. She let me feel her arms, letting me run my fingers from her thick upper arms to her muscular forearms. “Ohhhh,” I moaned as I felt her beautiful hard body. I was so fucking hot as I felt her incredible muscles. “Hold my wrists,” she ordered. I grabbed her wrists, thinking I had them planted on the floor. Then she started lifting them up with the power of her pec muscles, which bulged in her chest. “Yeah, push him up,” yelled Tina. “He’s such a puny wimp. You can bench 250 and the little fucker only weighs 120.” Almost instantly Debbie pressed me up. Then she lowered me and pressed me up four more times, just to show how strong she was. “Yeah!” yelled Tina as she watched her girlfriend’s muscles work.

Then, instantaneously, she moved her right leg under my body and wrapped her left leg on top of me. Her legs were now surrounding my chest. She wrapped her ankles together. “Crush him,” yelled Tina. “Crush the little punk’s bones with your big strong legs. You can squat with 350. The punk’s skinny bones ain’t nothin’ to your huge legs.” Debbie started squeezing. I watched her quad muscles flex as she applied more and more power. God those muscles were big. They rippled in her legs, showing strands of fibers that pushed up into her skin. I felt her hamstring muscles too. They were like big bands of solid muscle, hard and strong. Suddenly all the air was forced out of my lungs. I tried to breathe in, but the force of her legs was so strong my little lung muscles were nothing. “Smash him. Crush him!” yelled Tina. His cock was totally hard as he stroked it, watching his girlfriend crush me with her huge legs. Debbie started grunting. Her legs looked like huge mountains of sweaty red muscle as the fibers flexed harder and harder. Blood surged through the muscle, giving it more power and pumping it up to an enormous size. My face was red and I could tell I was close to passing out. My chest was in so much pain I couldn’t stand it. Spit was drooling down from my mouth. I grabbed her body, but me little hands were nothing to her. All I could feel was hard, throbbing muscle. I looked at her legs with a look of awe and fear. I knew she could kill me if she wanted. Suddenly I heard a snap and felt a shot of pain jolt through my ribs. Debbie had broken one of my ribs! “Fuckin’ weak little bones,” yelled Tina. “Your big legs broke one of his little bones. You crushed his fucking body!” Tina was so excited. She was so aroused. She loved seeing her girlfriend’s muscles crush me like a grape. By now my head was rolling. My chest was in total pain. I found out later that my bone had been fractured but not broken. But it still really hurt.

Finally she let go and laid on top of me. “The winner,” she said as she rubbed her sweaty body all over mine. My cock was rock hard as I felt her muscles with my little hands. I could feel her big pumped up legs on top of my little legs. Big huge legs that had just crushed my chest. They were hot and sweaty. She pulled herself up over my head, crushing my head with her boobs and her washboard abs. Then it was her crotch and cunt, right on top of my nose. She flexed her hips a couple of times, pushing her cunt right down on my nose. Then she wrapped her upper thighs around my head and flexed the muscles around my skull. “Girl power,” she said as I took in the enormous power in her sensuous body.

Tina came over and lifted Debbie off my body. “God you are so hot,” she said as she kissed Debbie hard on the lips. Tina rubbed her big hard clit on Debbie’s body as they felt each other’s big muscles. Then Tina pulled me up by one armpit. “Let’s go into to bedroom,” she said. “The little punk is gonna worship both of our bodies and then I’m gonna fuck both of you. I’m gonna fuck my muscular girlfriend and a puny little punk at the same time. God I can hardly wait. I’m so fucking horny” She rubbed her clit. Then he wrapped her 22 inch arm around Debbie and she pushed me into the bedroom with her other arm. I turned around and looked at their incredible bodies as they walked towards me. I was in total muscle heaven.

cedricharper

Re: Melissa the Muscular Freshman
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 01:57:36 pm »
Hi Robo, loved the re-hash and recognised as one of John d's great stories.  There used to be an index some where of all his stories which i can no longer find. See his stuff on the O'M beekeeper blog but his stories are scattered everywhere. Could you please help with the index thing as i love his stories and could read some of them a hundred times and not get fed up.

Thanks

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Melissa the Muscular Freshman
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2014, 07:20:15 pm »
The best collection of John D stories [MALE muscle BTW] I've found are here:

http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/johnd/index.html

This is the source of all my "re-conceptings".  Hope you enjoy!

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #FEMUSCLE: Stories [John D] adapted by [robojoe] 2014
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 03:20:29 pm »
Another John D re-imaging.  Please keep the karma coming!

Titan

When I head the knock on the door, I was a little nervous.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I hooked up with this woman online. Her stats
seemed so unbelieveable; yet, I couldn't resist the sense of power that I picked up from
her when we talked on the phone. Even her voice seemed so strong, so determined.

I looked out the security peephole in my apartment door. All I could see was a
massive chest, or what I thought was a chest.

I unlocked the door and opened it. I gasped when I saw her.

She told me she was 6'5" tall and weighed over 300. But nothing could prepare me
for actually seeing her standing in front of me. I'm only 5'6" and my face was just
about even with her huge rounded pecs.

I looked up at her. She looked down at me, a serious and determined look in her
eyes. She could tell I was nervous.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, boy?" she asked, her voice low, deep,
booming.

I held the door open for her.

She paused for a moment, placing her massive hands on the door frame, flexing her
massive arms - the muscles on her biceps and forearms rippled. She wore a
sleeveless shirt for a reason.

She pressed hard against the wood door frame; I heard the wood cracking a little.
She didn't want to break it - this was just a taste of her immense power for my benefit.

She stepped in, bending down slightly to fit her 6'5" frame through the doorway.
I closed the door behind me.

She confidently strolled into the middle of my living room, wearing a tight t-
shirt and jeans and lace up boots, her rounded pecs slightly bouncing as she walked. She stood there, glaring down at me, her nostrils flaring as she breathed.

She hit a double-biceps pose, her massive chest expanding, rock-hard muscles and
veins sprouting from her arms. She told me online that her chest was seventy inches -
almost six feet around; at 5' 6", my whole body wouldn't even wrap around that huge chest.

Her arms were incredibly powerful and massive - 25 inch biceps that looked
chiseled as stone, her super-wide lats accentuating her deep pits, wet with sweat. My biceps were barely 12 inches.

"On your knees, boy," she growled.

I dropped to my knees, slowly, looking up, entranced by her huge, massive frame.
She dropped her beefy arms to her sides and expanded her chest, the tight t-shirt
beginning to rip.

"Lick my boots, punk," she commanded.

I bent down, licking her boots, worshipping her with my tongue. I heard the
shirt ripping and looked up, seeing her flexing one bicep, admiring her mass and power,
ripping the shirt with her beefy hand and dropping it on me. I got so hard, feeling the
shirt drop on my back, smelling the sweat from her ripped shirt.

She lifted the heel of her right foot, flexing her calf.

"Worship me, boy," she said.

I moved my hands and tongue to her enormous calf - she said it was over 23 inches
around and I could believe it. Even through the blue jeans, I could feel the ripped
muscle, feel the veins pounding beneath my tongue. She flexed the other, and I shifted my mouth and tongue to her other rock-hard calf.

When I least expected it, she lifted her heavy foot from the floor and brought it
down on the upper part of my back, bringing me face down on the floor with just enough force to knock the breath out of me. I looked up, seeing her slowly flexing a double-bi and a most muscular, admiring herself in the mirror on the wall of my living room.

"Fuck yeah. I could crush your skull, bitch," she whispered in a deep, low voice.
"Where's that basement you mentioned."

I pointed towards a door at the far side of the room.

Before I knew what happened, she bent down and scooped me up in one arm, pressing
her bicep and forearm hard into my back, forcing me against her chest, carrying me
towards the basement. I could barely breath as I felt her massive frame walking down the steps, my feet dangling and my arms flailing as she carried me.

She threw me down hard on the basement floor like a sack of potatoes. I watched
as she removed her boots and took off her pants and g-string. Fully naked, she was a
huge mass of power - 300 pounds of muscle on muscle. Her gigantic legs looked like
tree trunks compared to my matchstick legs. She flexed her thighs and they pushed out
like cliffs over her knees.

This beast walked over to me, flexing her arms and chest. She picked me up off
the floor, putting her arm under my arms, her forearm hard against my neck. Pressing me against her body with one arm, she ripped off my shirt, shorts and underwear, tossing them aside.

She plopped me on the floor and spun me around, facing her, her massive rounded
pecs in my face.

She did a double bi, her nostrils flaring, glaring down at me. Then, without
warning, she brought down her arms and punched me in the chest with her meaty fist.

I fell on the concrete floor, knocked back a couple of feet, surprised and
winded. She knew what she was doing - it was painful, but she hadn't broken anything. She was just showing me who was the boss.

She stepped towards me, bent down and placed a huge powerful hand around my
neck, slowly lifting me up and up.

I struggled - her grip was so tight, her arms rock hard with muscle, veins
pumping. I felt myself being lifted off the floor. I couldn't breathe.

Just as I started losing consciousness, she let go, holding me up tight against
her body with her other arm. I struggled for air as she flexed her arm tight against my
back, crushing me against her chest.

She grabbed my arm with her other hand, digging her fingers deep into my bicep
and then in my forearm.

"Fucking matchstick, bitch," she growled.

She flexed even harder against my back and flexed her other bicep for me to
worship.

"Look at this, bitch," she said, admiring her flexed bicep, "like a flexed cock
ready to fuck you, bitch."

She loosed her grip on my back only to grab my neck again with her other hand. I
struggled for air, I flailed against her rock hard arm. I was passing out.

The next thing I knew I was screaming in pain.  She had the biggest clit I’d ever seen.  It was 6 inches long, thick and hard. She had placed her hands on either side of my waist, and pounded her clit into my ass like it was a strap-on.

Mounted on her woman-cock, she walked over to the other side of the basement where I had set up my weight bench as she had instructed. She laid down on the bench and commenced doing presses. I could feel her clit inside me. It was so painful, but felt so good. I moved my body up and down on her clit as she lifted the weights.

After she was pumped and sweaty, she sat up on the bench, flexing her arms and
chest, admiring her work. She wrapped her arms around my body, pressing my face between her pecs, flexing them hard against my face, almost smothering me.

She stood up, pressing against me even harder, my legs wrapped around her
massive flexed legs. She stood there, pumping my ass, harder and harder, crushing me
against her body.

Then, I felt it and heard it - a broken bone. She cracked one of my ribs and I felt her cum on me.

I passed out.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2014, 05:08:48 pm »
very good, lets hope she shows some abs in the next lesson.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2014, 04:50:39 am »
Yet another John D re-imagining.  Please enjoy!

The Best Night of My Life
(Muscle Worship and Sex!)

Part 1

Ten years ago, when I was 16 years old, something happened to me that completely changed my life. I’m a small guy, about five feet seven and 120 pounds. I guess you could call me a computer nerd and I sure was a nerd in middle school and high school. But I’m pretty good looking, with blond hair and blue eyes and I had lots of friends in school.

As I entered puberty I started dating girls just like my friends were doing. I had a good time with the girls. My friends were talking about their girl’s boobs and I could tell they were getting all hot with their bones getting hard under their pants. But not me. Boobs didn’t mean anything to me. Boobs were about as far as my friends got, because these were all Baptist girls and the farthest any guy, even the jocks, got was second base, maybe fondling a girl’s boobs and then beating off later after the date. Boobs didn’t interest me at all.

What attracted me sexually was muscular women. When I first passed a gym with women in it, I remember looking in the window and staring at the big muscular arms some girls had. I loved to watch a girl’s pec and shoulder muscles twitch and flex. And when a girl had washboard abs I just about creamed in my pants, even before I was able to cream for real. I had no muscle at all and I loved muscle.

In school I would watch the jock girls and I loved it when they wore tank tops and flexed their muscles at each other. I stood in the background, pretending to read or something, but I was watching the jocks. Of course I had to be careful. I didn’t want any of them to know I was staring at their bodies. Even though I was terrible at athletics, I loved gym class. Because there you could see all that muscle in action, doing pullups, pushups, playing basketball or touch football. A lot of the little dorks hated gym class but not me. I tried to do pushups (I could do three) and pullups (one) and the jock girls laughed at me and then did 50 pushups and 20 pullups. But I didn’t care. I got to see them, to be with them, and to watch their incredible muscles.

Of course these jock girls were not my friends. But they weren’t bullies or anything either. And I had known several of them since elementary school so we would say hello to each other and stuff. They were at the top of the social order and I was below half way to the bottom. Not all the way at the bottom but no where near the top. So we weren’t friends. Their friends were the jocks. My friends were the dorks.

There was one really muscular girl who I had been lusting over since fourth or fifth grade. I had probably cum 100 times just thinking about her body, her muscles, her face. I always got a hard on when I saw her in school or in gym class. I wore extra baggy shorts in gym class and I had a little cock so I hoped nobody would see my hard on. Her name was Michelle Mazzarello. As you can tell from her name, she’s Italian. Michelle has always been a jock. Even at a young age she had muscles. Her arms were always very big and muscular for her age. She had wide shoulders that were capped with muscle. Her pecs bulged out from her chest long before she had breasts, and she had incredible lats. Her legs were big and strong and you could even see Her calves bulge with muscle.  And she had incredible ab muscles. She always had a six pack. Maybe she had some fat when she was young, but she sure doesn’t have any now. Michelle is made of muscle.

As Michelle got older, she kept getting bigger and more muscular, even before she hit puberty. Then she hit puberty just before she turned 13 and she started lifting weights. And then her muscles really took off. It was like she had turned on a switch for fast muscle growth. I remember her bragging that she gained 40 pounds of muscle in one year, between the ages of 14 and 15. Fuck, I don’t think I have 40 pounds of muscle on my whole body.

When Michelle and I were 16 and Juniors, she was only girl on the men’s rugby team and she wrestled on the boys wrestling team too. She was like Queen Jock in school. All the guys were intimidated by her. And I creamed in my pants almost every time I saw her. She was six feet one inches tall and weighed 190 pounds. She looked like an Italian goddess. She had long dark hair and brown eyes. Her face was brutally beautiful, with a strong jaw and cleft chin and wide cheekbones. She was the strongest student in school. I knew she could bench 450 and curl 225. And she could squat with 500 pounds and deadlift 550. She was all muscle. She still had no fat on her body and her six pack was like a washboard with crevices and ridges and veins. Because she was Italian, she tanned easily and her skin was so gorgeous. Smooth tan skin covering muscles that bulged with fibers and veins. God I’m almost ready to cum again just thinking about her.

The fact that she would even say hello to me was incredible, but she always did. I guess since I had known her for so long she was nice to me. Most of the other girls ignored me completely.

Well one day I was invited to a party on the Saturday night after a Friday rugby game. Of course I was at the game watching all the girls jocks, and Michelle had scored six times for our team. She was so much stronger than the players on the other team. She just ran through them like they were little insects. She smashed the other team’s players as she moved on the field.  Michelle was the hero of the game. We won 91-0. My cock was hard during the whole game. I was invited to the party by a girl I had dated a couple of times who knew the girl who owned the house. It turned out the owner girl’s parents were out of town, so it was going to be all kids at the house. It was a big party. There must have been over 100 kids there. And they were serving beer! I had only drunk a few beers in my life but I grabbed one and started drinking as I walked around talking to the kids. I felt pretty good after that one beer, so I grabbed a second one. Then I saw something and I almost froze. It was Michelle! She was there at the party! I had never seen Michelle at a social function. Of course, all the social functions I went to were for dorks. Michelle went to the functions for jocks. But there she was.

She was wearing a white tank top that showed off her tan incredibly muscular torso. Her arms looked like big pieces of muscular meat hanging down from her broad, muscular shoulders. She was talking to a couple of girls, who were eyeing her with lust. Once in awhile, one of the girls would touch her arm and Michelle would flex a little so she could feel her hard muscle. I started drinking my beer faster. I was so excited to see Michelle. She was drinking a beer also and she was drinking a lot faster than I was. She chugged down one beer and grabbed another. In a matter of 15 minutes, she had drunk three beers.

Meanwhile, I was getting drunk on just my two beers and I moved closer and closer to Michelle, sort of circling her. I pretended to look for other people and I talked to a couple of them, but I was really looking at Michelle. A couple of times she looked over at me and caught me looking at her. Then she looked back at the girls and I sighed with relief. I got another beer. Michelle was having more beer too. I don’t know how many she had, but I could tell she was getting a little drunk. I was feeling a little tipsy so I went over and sat down on the couch which luckily was in a place where I could still see Michelle. Of course my little cock was rock hard.

Then all of a sudden, Michelle turned away from the girls, walked over to the couch and sat down right next to me. “How ya doin’ John?” she said, as she reached out her huge muscular hand. I grabbed her hand and was amazed at the thickness and hardness of her fingers. She wrapped her huge hand around mine and squeezed, not very hard but hard enough to let me feel a little bit of her awesome power. She shook a couple of times and let go. I was speechless. “Well?” she asked, looking me in the eyes with her beautiful brown Italian goddess eyes. “I’m fine, Michelle. “How about you?” She smiled. “Oh, I’m doin’ great. I put on another five pounds of muscle. I’m getting so fuckin’ strong.” She curled up her forearm and flexed her bicep and forearm, not more than six inches from my face! “Gettin’ huge!” she said. “Wow!” I said as I looked at her massive muscle. “Feel it John. Go ahead, feel it.” I had looked at Michelle’s bicep thousands of times and I had never felt it. Now she was letting me feel it. I placed my hand on her bicep and pressed in with my fingers. Then I immediately jerked my hand away. I had never felt human flesh that was so big and so hard! I was stunned by how hard that muscle was. It was like rock. Warm hard rock. She smiled. “You gotta feel it better than that!” she said as she looked at my tiny fingers. I reached up and grabbed her bicep. I even used two hands. I tried to squeeze the muscle but it was so hard I couldn’t make a tiny dent. Veins were covering the shredded muscle and I could see the muscle fibers flexing under her thin tan skin. “Oh my god,” I said. “Your muscle is so hard. It’s so big and so hard.” She grinned. “Oh yeah, real big, real hard. All my muscles are big and hard. Here, check out my abs.” She pulled up her tank top and flexed her abs. My eyes got wide as I saw those muscles flex like corrugated iron. Without her even saying anything, I rubbed my fingers over those abs, feeling every crevice and bulge of rock hard muscle. “Oh fuck, they’re like rocks. They’re so hard! So fucking hard!” I gasped.

She grinned again and then grabbed my hard cock with her hand. “Harder than this, I bet,” she said. I looked her in the eyes and gulped. What was she doing? “I bet my abs are harder than your cock,” she said as she slowly let go of my cock. “You wanna see if my abs are harder than your cock? I saw you checking out my muscles, John. Shit, you’ve been checking out my muscles for years. You think you’ve been hiding it but you’re not hiding it from me. And now I just thought of something. You see those boys over there? None of them have the balls to date me. You think they give me any sex? You think they’ll try to fuck me? Fuck no! They’re all fuckin’ pussies! Fuck, I’m still a virgin! Can you believe that John? Here I am, six one, 200 pounds of muscle goddess and I’m still a virgin in this fuckin’ town. But I was thinking. I bet you’d love to suck my clit. It’s big, John, just like my muscles. I bet you’d love to rub your little cock on my hard abs. I bet you’d love to feel how much harder my abs are than your cock. I bet you’d love to rub your little fingers all over my muscles. I bet you’d love to suck my big clit. And I bet you’d love it if I fucked you. You could feel all my muscles while I rammed my pussy on your dick. Oh yeah, that sounds like fun! I think we’d both have a very good time. Whaddya think John?” She grabbed my hand, flexed her huge thigh and started rubbing my fingers across her huge thigh muscles. I was so happy I could barely talk. “Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” I blurted out.

Michelle let go of my hand and looked me in the eyes. “I’ve always kind of liked you John. You’re not a jock or anything but you’re a nice guy. And you got a real nice little ass. Did you know you had a nice little ass, John?” She laughed. “Here you were lookin’ at my muscles and I was lookin’ at your ass! Plus you’re kinda cute. Blue eyes. Blond hair. Pretty little face. You’re cuter than any of the boys in this fuckin’ town. I’m gonna love it when your pretty little mouth sucks my pussy. I gonna love fuckin’ your cute little body.” Michelle was kind of drunk and she was telling me things I never dreamt I would hear. Did she really mean what she said or was she just drunk? I didn’t care. I wanted to hug her right there.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2014, 04:52:29 am »
Part 2

Michelle let go of my hand and looked me in the eyes. “I’ve always kind of liked you John. You’re not a jock or anything but you’re a nice guy. And you got a real nice little ass. Did you know you had a nice little ass, John?” She laughed. “Here you were lookin’ at my muscles and I was lookin’ at your ass! Plus you’re kinda cute. Blue eyes. Blond hair. Pretty little face. You’re cuter than any of the boys in this fuckin’ town. I’m gonna love it when your pretty little mouth sucks my pussy. I gonna love fuckin’ your cute little body.” Michelle was kind of drunk and she was telling me things I never dreamt I would hear. Did she really mean what she said or was she just drunk? I didn’t care. I wanted to hug her right there.

Michelle stood up and said “Follow me.” I looked around and saw that none of the kids were paying any attention to us. I jumped up and followed Michelle. She grabbed three more beers and gave one to me. We walked down the hall and into a bedroom “This is the girl’s brother’s room. She was on the soccer team last year and she’s in college now. Good friend of mine. So the room is empty now, and look, she put a lock on the door.” Michelle closed the door and locked it.

I looked around the room. It looked like a typical jock girl’s room, with lots of sports trophies and pictures of the girl and his teammates. The girl’s name was Kerry. I knew who she was but since she was two years older than me or Michelle. I never talked to her. I saw a picture on the wall of Kerry, Michelle and two other girls. They were on the beach in their bikinis standing in front of the camera and kind of flexing their lats and abs and pecs. Michelle was way bigger and more muscular than any of the other girls. I pointed at the picture and said, “God, you’re so much bigger than Kerry and she’s two years older than you!” Michelle grinned. “Yeah, that pic was taken last summer. I was only 15 but I was heavier and stronger than any of those girls. I could bench 375 and kerry could only bench 250. I was way stronger than her and all those other girls. And they were all 17. And now I got 40 more pounds of muscle on this body and I can bench 475. I’m so fuckin’ strong!” I gasped as I looked at the picture and then over at Michelle’s body.

Michelle grinned at me and pulled off her tank top. “Whaddya think, little man?” she said as she flexed her huge arms for me. “Oh fuck!” I gasped as I ran up to her and wrapped my little hands around her huge arms. I rubbed my little hands over her massive rock hard biceps and triceps, her huge forearms and her gigantic delt muscles, muscles that I had worshipped for years. And now I was touching them! Now I was feeling them! The muscles were covered with veins and I could feel the flexing fibers under her beautiful tan skin. I moaned in total erotic bliss. Michelle let me do this for over a minute. She knew I loved her muscles and she wanted me to touch them, to feel them. I think she liked me worshipping her muscles. Then she put down her arms and wrapped her huge right hand under my little butt. She lifted me up and looked me in the face. “So fuckin’ cute,” she said as she gazed into my sky blue eyes. Then she reached her left hand around the back of my head and kissed me, holding my face against her face with her huge hand. She kissed me hard and jammed her huge tongue into my mouth as she kissed and kissed. I kissed her back. I could taste her saliva. I reached up and felt her face, so soft, so beautiful. I rubbed my fingers over her cheeks as we kissed. We kissed for almost a minute. I was beside myself with joy. Then she put me down and ripped off my shirt with one jerk of her huge arm. Then she unzipped me and stripped off my pants. She grabbed my boxers and ripped them off too. She was so strong! She took off her pants and ripped off her own panties and bra. We were now naked, standing before each other. She grabbed a beer and chugged down about half the can. I took a few sips out of my can as I stared at her body.

Michelle’s clit was hard and it was massive. It was almost as long as my little five inch cock - which had been hard since the minute I saw Michelle - and it was at least as thick. I stood there in disbelief as I stared at Michelle’s huge muscular body and her big hard clit. I couldn’t believe I was in the same room with this huge muscular girl, the girl I had been lusting over since fourth grade.  Michelle rubbed her big hand on my little ass. “So cute,” she said. Then she pressed her huge clit against my butt. She had to squat a little because she was six inches taller than me. She rubbed her clit on my butt and kind of moaned.  It felt so good feeling her clit on my little butt.  Michelle picked me up by the shoulders and put me down in front of the mirror. Then she stood right next to me.

I gasped as I looked at our bodies and Michelle smiled. “I think I’m a little bigger than you,” she said. “A little bigger! You’re huge! You outweigh me by 115 pounds! And you’re solid muscle. Look how wide your shoulders are. They’re like a foot wider than mine. Look at all the fucking muscle on those shoulders. It’s like you have two big cannonballs of muscle up there. Your neck is so thick with muscle. It’s as big as your head. You can blast your head into a guy smashing him to the ground, your neck muscles are so big and strong. And your traps. They bulge up from your neck to your shoulders. So fucking big. So fucking strong. And look at your fucking pecs. They’re like huge balls of muscle. I can’t believe those muscles can bench 475 pounds. Those muscles are so big. So strong!” I was going wild looking at Michelle’s body and talking about it. She was grinning. She liked it. Her abs looked incredible and she wasn’t even flexing them. “And look at your fucking abs! They’re like bricks! They’re like rocks!” I rubbed my hands on her abs and moaned as I felt the rock hard muscle. “They’re so fucking hard!” I said. She turned to me. “Let’s see if my abs are harder than your cock,” she said. She squatted down a little bit and pushed me inside her huge flexing legs. She pressed me towards her, against her huge clit. ‘Okay, push your cock into my abs. Let’s see what’s harder.” I reached down and pushed down my cock so it was aimed at her abs. Then I pushed it forward and I felt like my little dick was hitting a brick wall. My cock bent as it hit the rock hard muscle. Michelle laughed. “Not even close,” she said. “My turn.” She stood up and aimed her hard clit at my flabby little gut. I could do only five situps and I had no abs at all. Then she pushed her clit into my gut and that huge monster pushed itself deep inside my gut. It didn’t bend at all. My gut was bending. Her clit was much harder than my gut. Michelle was so strong that she probably could have pushed that huge thing right through my weak ab muscles into my spine, breaking my skin and tearing through all my organs. “I think my clit is stronger than your abs,” she said grinning.

Then she reached behind me with both hands and lifted me up by my butt. “Hold my shoulders,” she said. I grabbed onto her huge shoulders and felt the muscles bulge and flex under my fingers. Then she lifted me up and started rubbing my cock over her hard abs. She was lifting me up and down and my cock was feeling the corrugated washboard of her abs. I had loved Michelle’s abs so much and now my cock was feeling every one of them. “Oh god,” I purred. “That feels so good.” Michelle lifted me up and down faster. I started moaning in pleasure. I rubbed my hands over her massive shoulders and arms as she lifted me up and down like a feather. And my cock was rubbing over her abs, the muscles I had lusted over for years. I started panting and moaning. I was in total erotic ecstasy. Then I came, shooting load after load of cum on Michelle’s rock hard ab muscles. She grinned as she watched my face as she continued lifting me up and down as I came. After I had finished cumming, she gently put me down. “I thought you’d like that.” I stuttered, “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That was the best orgasm I have ever had.” I stood on my tiptoes and kissed her on the lips. She grabbed my hand and put it on her abs. “Rub your cum into my abs. I bet you’d like that too. I can see my body makes you very hot.” I rubbed my cum into her hard abs, mixing it in with her sweat. I just couldn’t believe this was happening to me.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said as she stroked her giant clit. She turned me back to the mirror and said, “Flex your arms.” I flexed my tiny arms, which looked like sticks even though I was trying to flex my biceps. Michelle stood behind me and flexed her huge arms behind mine. “You’re like a little girl next to me. Look at my fuckin’ guns. They’re so huge and strong! Your arms are so puny! My arms are so big! So strong! And look at my traps! My shoulders! They’re so fucking strong! Look at my chest. It’s huge! Look at those fuckin’ pecs. Look at those fuckin’ lats. God I’m so fucking big and strong! Look at my fucking body!” I nodded my head and moaned as I watched her huge guns flex behind me and her gigantic shoulder and chest muscles bulge. “You’re fucking incredible, Michelle. I’ve loved your body since we were in fourth grade. I’ve watched you grow every year. I’ve watched you get huge. I’ve watched you get so strong. I watched you last night when you hit those guys and knocked ‘em down like they were toothpicks! I love your body Michelle! I love your huge fucking body!” I was gasping. She spun me around to face her. “Oh yeah? Well show me! Lick my guns. Lick my pecs. Lick my muscles. Feel my huge muscles. Talk about my muscles. Talk about how big and strong they are! And then suck my pussy! You’re gonna get me so turned on I’m gonna fuck your face and have an amazing orgasm! Then I’m gonna fuck your dick and have an even a better orgasm! We’re gonna fuck and fuck and fuck!” Michelle was totally excited. I realized that Michelle really liked me worshipping her body, touching her muscles, talking about her muscles, talking about her overwhelming power. Even though she was amazingly genetically gifted, she had worked hard to build up her muscles to the huge and strong monsters that they were. And she obviously liked her body. She liked being big and strong. She loved me worshipping her. I bet no one ever worshipped her the way I was doing it. Michelle was giving me complete ecstasy and I now I was going to give ecstasy to her.

Michelle flexed her right arm and I jumped at it. My mouth was open, like I was going to devour a big steak. I started licking her huge bicep while I was feeling her delts and lats and abs with my hands. “Oh, Michelle. You’re like a goddess. I can taste your muscles. I can feel the hard fibers on my tongue. I can taste your sweat. Oh, oh, oh.” I was moaning in pleasure. “Your muscles are so strong. You delts are so thick. I can feel the cords of muscle. I can only imagine the power that muscle has. The power to hit someone and lift them into the air. The power to lift huge weights. You have so much power in your muscles! Oh my god they’re so big and so strong!” Michelle was now moaning in pleasure too. She was looking at her body in the mirror as I licked it and caressed it.

Then I dropped down and started licking her pussy. “God, your clit is so big. It’s so fucking big! And I know you’re full of cum. Full of genetically superior muscle cum. Muscle cum that could make a million huge, muscle goddesses. Huge muscle goddesses that would rule the world. You’re one in a million Michelle. You are such a fucking goddess!” Michelle was moaning louder. I put her clit in my mouth and sucked and licked it. She was squirming and moaning.

Then I stood up and started licking her pecs. She had almost no breasts.  They were taken over by enormous pecs, huge mounds of muscle several inches thick. The muscle was striated and so cut. I just couldn’t believe how much muscle Michelle had in her pecs. “Oh God, your pecs are so huge. They’re so thick. So hard. Oh yeah, flex and unflex them. Oh yeah, they get so hard when you flex. Like rocks. Then when you unflex they’re like hard putty. They’re not soft. They’re still hard, but I can push in with my tongue. I can push in with my fingers. I can feel how thick they are. I can feel how strong they are. You have so much power in this muscle. I can’t believe a woman can be so strong! I can’t believe a woman can be so big and so strong!” Michelle was moaning louder and louder. I moved my mouth down to her right nipple as started licking and sucking. And I was feeling her huge pecs with my hands. She was flexing and moaning louder and louder. I bit her nipple gently and then rubbed my lips around it. She was now almost roaring in utter bliss.

Then I dropped down and started licking her clit again. It was rock hard and it was so big and thick. I never dreamed a girl could have such a huge clit. I licked and licked, fondling her clit with my little tongue. Michelle had almost lost control by now. She started thrusting her hips and roared louder and louder. But I wanted to get her even hotter. I dropped down and started licking her legs. Her legs were enormous. Huge thick oak trees of muscle. Powerful, strong muscle. “Oh God, your legs are so big. And they’re so hard. I can’t believe you have so much muscle in your legs. I saw you run into those rugby players and just mow ‘em down like they were little twigs. I can feel the huge slabs of muscle. Huge slabs of rock hard muscle! Your legs are so strong! And your calves. I’m feeling your calves. Oh God, they’re so big. Cut to shreds. So hard. So strong. Oh God your legs are incredible! I’m feeling all the hard fibers on your fucking legs. You’re a fucking goddess, Michelle. You’re a fucking goddess!”

Her body was now twisting and turning and her huge clit was dripping as she roared and moaned in utter erotic bliss. She was hot beyond belief. I moved my head up and started licking her pussy again. She was wild, now almost yelling in a sexual frenzy. I put her clit in my mouth and licked and sucked it as hard as I could. She started yelling and smashed the thing into my mouth. She started thrusting her hips. Instantly she started cumming. She fucked me wildly, thrusting and cumming and yelling. Gush after gush of cum spurted out of her pussy and all over my face and chest as she thrust and thrust and thrust with all the power of her huge muscles. Her cumming must have lasted over two minutes. I loved having Michelle’s big clit in my mouth. I loved feeling her hard muscles as she fucked me so wildly.

Finally she was finished. She slowly pulled out her huge clit out of my mouth. Then she picked me up and kissed me hard on the face. “That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had,” she said. She looked at her huge right hand. “Your tongue and your mouth are way better than my hand.” Then she rubbed her fingers lovingly over my face as she looked into my blue eyes.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2014, 04:53:34 am »
Part 3

Michelle picked me up off the floor and carried me to Kerry’s bed. She threw me on the bed and then jumped on top of me. I grabbed her huge shoulders and she spun me around. Then I grabbed her lats and she spun again. She started grabbing me too. We wrestled on the bed like two 10 year old kids, feeling each other’s bodies as we twisted and turned and looked at each other and felt each other. The big strong muscle girl wrestling the puny little wimp. We were laughing and playing. It was so much fun. After several minutes of this, Michelle pinned me to the bed, holding my arms down with her huge hands. I stared up at her face. I looked at her big brown eyes, her strong jaw, her long dark hair. “Your face is so beautiful. Your eyes are gorgeous. You skin is so tan. Your neck is so thick and muscular. Oh god, Michelle. You are so hot.” She smiled at me. “Yeah, I look like a goddess, a real goddess. But you’re cute. Real cute. I love your blond hair, your blue eyes, your cute little face. You’re real cute John.” She dropped down and gave me a big kiss as she rubbed her huge pecs on my little chest.  I was rock hard again.

She put her hand under my ass and bounced me up and down on the bed. “You got a real nice ass, John. Sometimes I’d look at your little bubble but and wonder what it would be like to fuck you. I haven’t fucked any boys in this fucking town so I was wondering what it would be like to fuck you. And now I’m gonna do it! My pussy is so wet. It’s ready to fuck!” I looked at her huge hard clit and opened my mouth as I saw again how big and thick it was. “I’ll be real gentle when I put you in. But once it’s in, watch out! Then I’m gonna be rough! I like to play rough John. I always play rough.”

I was laying on my back on the bed and Michelle sat over me and pushed her pussy down on my rock hard cock. “Tell me if it hurts,” she said. She pressed down on my cock about an inch. “Okay?” she said. She was being so nice to me. She could have jammed down on me in one thrust, but she didn’t. “Yeah,” I said. “Gimme more.” She pulled up and then pushed down another inch. “More, Michelle, more,” I said. I loved the feeling of her huge pussy swallowing my cock. She pulled up and and when down another inch. Now it hurt a little but I wanted it. I wanted my cock all the way in her tight snatch. “More! More!” I said. She pushed down again, now four inches. “God your pussy feels so good. So tight. How does my cock feel in your pussy?” Michelle grinned. “It feels real good. Real tight. Real sexy. You ready?” I moaned and nodded my head. I had my hands wrapped around Michelle’s huge shoulders and arms, feeling her gigantic rock hard muscles as she slowly rammed my cock into her inch by inch. Oh god, Michelle. Your pussy is so tight. Your muscles! They’re so big, so hard. I love being covered by your huge muscles and getting fucked by your huge pussy. Gimme more. I want more of your pussy!” I was rubbing my hands all over her body and I was panting in absolute bliss. She was thrusting hard now. “More, more!” I yelled.” Now I was beyond the pain threshold. I was in pure joy. I had the muscle girl of my dreams on top of my body ramming her gigantic pussy on my little cock. I wanted more of Michelle. I wanted all of Michelle. I wanted all of Michelle’s incredible pussy! She thrust faster. “Oh fuck, that feels so good,” she murmured “Your little body is so sexy. So little. Oh, oh,” I was beyond myself with lust. “Gimme all your muscles. I want them all! I want all of you Michelle. I want your muscles! I want your pussy! I want all of you Michelle. All of you!” She thrust and pumped as I felt her bulging musles. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” I yelled. “Give it to me Michelle! Give it to me! Give me all of you!’

She yelled and she started fucking me wildly. The gentle part was over. Now Michelle was all monster. All big tough, muscular woman, fucking her little cutie with her huge pussy. She fucked me wildly, bucking up and down.  I was holding on to her muscles, feeling them flex and twitch and buzz with enormous power as she fucked and fucked and fucked. My cock was rock hard. She started panting and fucking faster. Then she let out a huge roar and shot a huge blast of cum on me. She yelled again and came again and again. I immediately came.  We both came and came and came. This fuck was better than my last one. Having Michelle’s huge virgin pussy swallow my cock was the best fuck ever.

Finally Michelle stopped thrusting, but she did not take my cock out of her pussy. She dropped down on my body and started squirming on top of me, I felt her muscles flex and bulge as she completely covered me with her massive body. “Fuck, that was so good,” she gasped. “It still feels good. I don’t want to take your cock out my pussy. It feels so fucking good.” She squirmed and I felt her muscles on top of me. I was in total sex heaven, having my cock inside of Michelle and having her huge muscular body squirming on top of me. She gave me a kiss. And then another one. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me as she was still fucking me. We stayed together like that for 10 minutes, two lovers having the best sex of their lives.

Finally she pulled off of me. She laid down next to me on the bed. We touched each other’s bodies and looked into each other’s eyes. “I want you to suck my clit again,” she said. “You make me so horny.” I fondled her clit which immediately got hard in my hand. Then we heard a knock on the door. “Who’s in there?” yelled a female voice. We both froze. Finally Michelle said. “I’m just going to the bathroom. I’ll be out in a sec.” There was a pause. Finally the voice said “Okay,” and she moved away. “We gotta get outta here. We can go out the window,” said Michelle. We jumped up out of bed. Michelle put the baby oil and Vaseline back in the bathroom. I straightened up the room and I grabbed our torn clothes. I had no shirt or boxer shorts. Michelle had rippecd them off my body. They were just ripped fabric. Michelle had no panties either. She tore them off too, ripping them in half. I grabbed the destroyed clothes. We put on our pants and shoes and Michelle put on her tank top. Then she glugged down the last of her beer. We left the cans. Then she looked me in the eyes and said, “Meet me at school tomorrow.” I nodded. “The whole offensive line couldn’t keep me away.” Michelle opened the window and we both climbed out. She closed the window and we both scrambled across the grass, heading to our houses.

I got home and flopped on my bed, almost in disbelief as to what had just happened to me. I couldn’t believe it was really true. I couldn’t believe I had just had sex with Michelle. I couldn’t believe I touched her muscles. I couldn’t believe I felt her pussy. I just couldn’t believe what had happened. It was the best night of my life.

The next day I wore some clothes that I thought Michelle would like. I wore a nice polo shirt and some shorts that really showed off my tight little bubble butt. My cock felt fine after Michelle’s fucking. She didn’t hurt me at all. And I wanted another fuck. I wanted lots more fucks from Michelle. I saw Michelle a couple of times at school. She was wearing a tight white tee shirt that showed off her huge torso and some shorts that could hardly circle her huge thighs. I looked at her muscles and thought about how I had touched every one of them the night before. But she never looked at me. She talked to her jock friends and the boys, just like she always did. I even went past her once and she didn’t even look at me. It was like I wasn’t there. Oh my god, I thought. Maybe she was just drunk last night. Maybe she doesn’t even remember what we did. Maybe it was just a one night stand. Maybe she doesn’t even like me. A couple tears went down my cheeks.

But I went to rugby practice. I went there a lot to see the jocks, so me being there wasn’t unusual at all.  Michelle and the team came out of the locker room and jogged onto the field. Michelle ran close to the sidelines, near where we were standing. As she approached me, she turned to me and winked! She winked!  Then she turned away and ran with the team. My cock stood straight up. In a second my cock stood straight up under my shorts. She winked at me! She hadn’t forgotten! It wasn’t a one night stand! Michelle winked at me!

I watched Michelle practice with the team. She was very aggressive today. When she was carrying the ball, she ran right through the defensive players, knocking them over like they were nothing. One time two guys hung on to her body and she still charged ahead. And once she rammed her shoulder right into a defensive player who wasn’t even trying to tackle her – the guy was scared by now – and smashed him to the ground. On defense she was an animal. She blasted the players into the air and threw them on the ground. She smashed her shoulder so hard into their chests that they flew into the air and crashed. I heard one of them say, “You drank too many Red Bulls, Michelle!” as he hobbled away. I got the feeling that Michelle was showing off for me. She wanted me to see just how strong and dominant she was. And she was the strongest, most dominant player on the team, beyond a doubt. I watched her incredible body as it smashed the other players. My cock was rock hard.

Near the end of the practice Michelle threw her foot into the air and her shoe came flying off. “Gotta fix my shoe,” she yelled to the coach as she ran over to the sidelines, right next to where I was standing. She put on her shoe and said quietly, “Meet me after practice at Sixth and Conner. I’ll take a shower and meet you there.” I looked at Michelle’s hot, sweaty body and said, “Don’t take a shower. I want you all hot and sweaty.” Michelle grinned. “Oh yeah!” she whispered loudly as she finished tying her shoe and ran back onto the field. I could hardly wait for the practice to be over.

Practice was soon over and the team ran into the locker room. I walked over to Sixth and Conner, which was about six blocks from the School. I got to the corner and turned around. Michelle was running up to me. My mouth dropped open as I saw her body. She was covered with sweat and her tan skin was a little red. She was totally pumped, very hot and sweaty. She ran up to me and stopped about two feet from me. Sweat was dripping off her body. Her muscles were all pumped and hard, with fibers and veins showing everywhere. She wasn’t wearing a shirt, just her sports bra and shorts that could barely contain his huge legs and her sneakers. She grinned. “I almost beat you,” she said laughing. She must have ripped off her uniform, thrown on her shorts and sneakers and run to where I had walked. Her body was literally buzzing with strength and muscle. And of course my cock was rock hard. I reached over to feel her hot steamy abs. But she pushed my hand away. “No touching the merchandise in public,” she said.

Then she looked me in the eyes. “I’ve dated tons of boys and none of ‘em turns me on the way you turn me on, John. I could hardly sleep last night. My pussy was wet the whole night. I want to be with you John. I want to be with you all the time. Did you like the practice? I was showing off for you John. I was showing off how much bigger and stronger I am than all those other girls. Did you notice I didn’t even look at you today? I wanted to look, but I knew if I did my pussy would get wet. I would want to grab your little butt, just like I want to do now. I know your cock was hard all day ‘cause you were looking at me as much as you could. But you always did that. You always looked at me. And your cock always got hard. But you hide it pretty well. Except from me.”

I wanted to hug her so much. I didn’t know what to say. She continued. “So I thought of a plan. You’re gonna be my tutor. Lots of jocks have tutors ‘cause most of us aren’t that smart. Plus we spend all our time working out with weights and practicing and partying so we don’t have time for studying. So we need little guys like you for tutors. I’m actually not that dumb, but I’d like to raise my grades a little, maybe even get a few A’s. So you’re gonna tutor me in Math and Science and maybe other stuff. We’ll take classes together and I’ll sit in front of you and stretch and flex my guns and just drive you crazy.” She grinned. I was looking at her beautiful face and her hot sweaty body. I looked at her arms, her chest, her abs. They were all dripping with sweat. My tongue came out of my mouth I so much wanted to touch her body, to lick her sweat. Michelle saw me looking at her body. She looked around and stretched her huge arms overhead. Then she brought them down and flexed her massive biceps. They were so hot and sweaty and ripped. Then she said, “Yeah, I’d stretch like this in class, right in front of you, my little tutor. I know it would drive you crazy, but in a good way. You could think about touching and licking those muscles after school. Every day. We’d fuck every day.” She looked around again. “Okay, one touch.” I reached out and ran my hands over her huge arms and then across her pecs down to her abs, those hard bricks of muscle that were so hot and so hard and so covered with her jock girl sweat. “In five minutes you’re gonna be able to feel my whole body, John. You’re gonna be able to feel all my hot muscles. You’re gonna be able to lick all the sweat off my muscles. I kept ‘em all hot and sweaty for you, ‘cause I know you really like hot muscles and sweat. You really like my jock sweat. I made a lot of it today for you. And you’re gonna feel my big clit in your mouth and my pussy on your little dick.” I looked her in the eyes and nodded my head feverishly. I wanted her so much. “Let me finish, John. So you’ll be my tutor. You’ll be tutoring me many hours in my house or your house. Except we’ll spent 15 minutes tutoring and an hour fucking. We can fuck all the time, John!  How’s that sound?”

Now I really wanted to hug her. “Oh my god, I can’t believe it!” I said. “It’s a dream come true. I want to hug you right now. I want to grab your big hard sweaty body and pull it into me!” She grinned. “Yeah, I know you do. We can go to my house. It’s only two blocks away. My parents won’t be home from work for another hour and a half. You can grab me as much as you want.”

So we walked quickly to Michelle’s house. I wanted to run but Michelle insisted we walk. Just like two friends walking down the sidewalk. She opened the door and led me into her room. My mouth dropped open as I looked around the room. Michelle had three times as many trophies and pictures as Kerry had. And Michelle was always the biggest and strongest person in all the pictures. She had some weights on the floor, several pairs of dumbbells, and some of them looked pretty heavy. I could hardly wait to feel her muscles as she lifted those weights. I turned around and looked at Michelle, who was grinning at me as I checked out her total jock girl room. Her body was still dripping with sweat and her muscles were still pumped and rippling. She ripped off her shorts, sports bra and shoes and I ripped off my own clothes. I ran over and gave her a huge hug, barely managing to wrap my little arms around her huge chest. She bent down and kissed me. I buried my face between her huge sweaty pecs as I felt her abs.

“Oh Michelle, oh Michelle, oh Michelle,” I murmured. I was almost sobbing with joy as I felt her huge muscles and rubbed my face on her big hot sweaty pecs. My cock was rock hard and so was her clit. Finally I let go of her huge body, although it was hard. I could have held on to her for hours. I took another look around her room. There were three sets of dumbbells on the floor. My eyes immediately focused on the heaviest dumbbells. I wanted Michelle to lift those weights. I wanted to see her muscles working hard. I wanted to touch her muscles as they pumped the heavy iron. I wanted to lick her sweat as her huge muscles bulged and flexed. I was almost drooling as I looked at the weights and Michelle’s huge body.

“How heavy are those dumbbells?” I asked. “Well, the light ones are 20’s. I hardly use those any more, ‘cause they’re so light. I used ‘em a lot when I was like in 6th grade. Now they’re just warmup weights. The middle ones are 50’s. I use ‘em to warm up too. My muscles have gotten too big and strong for them to be a challenge. The big ones are 80’s. Go over and pick one up, John. See how heavy it is.”

I went over and grabbed the dumbbell. It was like a huge rock, like it was bolted to the floor. I couldn’t budge it. “Fuck!” I said. Then I grabbed it with two hands and managed to lift it about three inches off the floor. “Fuck, that thing is heavy!” I said. Michelle smiled. “It’s not heavy when you got big strong muscles. Muscles like mine.” She walked over and picked up the two 80 pound dumbbells. She lifted them to her shoulders like she was lifting two little pillows. Then she started pressing them overhead, first the right arm and then the left arm. I gasped. “Oh my god, you’re so fucking strong!” I started feeling her muscles as she pressed the weights, feeling the striated fibers in her delts as they bulged and flexed, feeling her neck as it bulged with muscle, feeling her huge traps, feeling her arms as they moved up and down pushing that incredibly heavy weight. Then I started licking her muscles. She was making new sweat and I was licking it off her body, tasting the salty liquid that was pouring out of Michelle’s tan skin. I could smell that sweat too. It smelled so good. So sweet. The sweat of the perfect jock goddess. She did 20 reps with each arm as I felt and tasted and smelled her body. She put down the weights and said, “They’re getting kinda light too. I’m gonna have to buy some 110’s. My muscles have gotten too big and too strong for these little light 80’s.” The “little light 80’s” that I could barely lift off the floor.

She flexed her arms and I licked her huge biceps and triceps, feeling the hard fibers with my tongue and smelling the sweat that was coming up from her armpit.
Then I buried my face in her armpit, smelling and licking her sweat. Her armpit smelled like heaven, with a heady jock smell that big girl muscles produce as they push the heavy weights. Her skin was very hot. It was like my face was inside a big muscle oven. I felt so safe and secure in that huge armpit. My head was protected by inches and inches of thick hard muscle - her arm, her pec and her lat. I forced my face into that muscle, feeling its hardness and its power with my little cheeks. I moaned with pleasure. Then she slowly lowered her arm and covered my head with her huge arm. Her arm was bigger than my head. She squeezed my head with that huge muscle, pressing it into her rock hard pec and lat. She didn’t press very hard but it was hard enough for me to feel her enormous strength. “Oh Michelle, oh Michelle oh Michelle,” I moaned.

She let me go and looked at me grinning. “Those dumbbells aren’t the only weights in here. Now I got a nice soft human barbell with a cute butt and a gorgeous face. She grabbed me in a curl position under my butt and my armpit. She started curling me up and down. I reached out and grabbed her arm, feeling her biceps as they flexed with each curl. God those mothers were huge. Huge and hard with veins covering her bulging muscle. Then she grinned again. “You’re kinda light, but a heavy barbell doesn’t have what you got. She curled me up and kissed me on the butt. “Umm, so nice and cute,” she said as she lifted me up again and kissed my butt again. She did this several times. Then she spun me around so my cock was now on top. She curled me up and kissed my cock. Of course it was rock hard. I moaned as I felt her lips touch my cock. Then she curled me up again and licked my cock. “Oh fuck!” I yelled. I was ready to cum right then. I was so turned on I could hardly stand it. She curled me a few more times, kissing and licking my cock each time, and when she saw I was so hot I was ready to cum she let go of my feet and they dropped to the floor. “You can’t cum yet,” she said. “I got a surprise for you.”

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2014, 04:54:20 am »
Part 4

Michelle reached her arm down under my crotch. “Get on my bicep,” she said. I sat on her bicep and wrapped my legs around that huge muscle. Then she lifted me up like I weighed 10 pounds. She stood there with her arm out in front of her with me sitting on her bicep looking at her grinning face. “You’re gonna get a muscle ride,” she said. She flexed her bicep and I sprang up, blasted up by the suddenly bulging muscle. I could feel the bulging muscle with my crotch and my legs. It was so hard, like a bowling ball of muscle. Then she relaxed and I went down. Then she flexed and I sprang up. “Oh fuck!” I yelled. She flexed and unflexed again and again. I started panting. I was more aroused than I had ever been. She saw I was about ready to cum and she put her other hand on my cock, stroking it with her huge muscular fingers. “Oh God!” I yelled and I immediately came, spraying my cum all over her face and chest. She flexed several times more as she stroked my cock as I continued to feel the kind of bliss I didn’t know you could have as the last drops of cum came out of my cock. “I think you liked the ride,” she said. “Now it’s my turn.” I looked at her pussy and it was dripping wet.

She put me down on the floor. “How about an upside down pussy licking?” she said. I looked at her quizzically. She reached down and grabbed my shins. Then she pulled them up so fast my head didn’t even have time to hit the floor. I was now hanging upside down facing Michelle’s incredible ab muscles. Michelle is one of those unusual athletes who has incredibly wide shoulders and a very narrow waist and hips. And now I was staring at that narrow waist, a waist bulging with a washboard of corrugated muscle as hard as steel. I wanted those abs. I wanted to feel them, to taste them, to lick all the sweat off of them. I reached around her waist and held on to her lower back muscles. I gasped as I felt the size and strength of those muscles, muscles that could deadlift 550 pounds, a weight I could hardly imagine. They were thick like big tree branches and they were as hard as steel. I thought about how much power Michelle had in her small waist and lower back. I knew she could do hundreds of situps and I saw her once doing situps with a 45 pound weight behind her neck. The back and front of her waist were incredibly strong. I marveled at how small it was. The back and front of her waist was solid muscle. As I felt her lower back muscles and stared at her abs, I wondered where her internal organs were. They were in there somewhere, protected by her brick like muscles.

I pulled my face into her abs and started licking the muscles. I was tasting the sweat that had been produced by two hours of rough rugby practice, running from the school to meet me and now lifting the huge weights in her room. The sweat was very salty. It tasted so good. She lifted me slowly up and down so I could lick every ridge and crevice of her abs. Her abs were like bricks. I pushed as hard as I could with my tongue and it was like I was pushing on warm rock. Her skin was so thin I could feel the fibers of muscle twitching underneath. She started moaning as I licked. Her clit was rock hard and pussy dripping. “Oh that feels so good,” she said. “I love it when you lick my muscles. I love feeling your little tongue on my skin. Mmmmm mmmm mmmm,” she moaned.

She didn’t seem tired at all as she held me in the air. I only weighed 120 pounds and she had just pressed 160 pounds overhead and said it was easy. Her delts and arms were so strong. And she had great endurance too, from all the football practice and running. She started moaning louder and then she slowly lowered me down to her crotch. I started licking her pussy. It was very sweaty and I loved the smell of her crotch sweat, the sweat made by muscle goddesses as they push and pull heavy weights and run over other girls on the football field. I put her whole clit in my mouth and licked and sucked it. Her clit was huge. Her labia was distended and her pussy full of cum. I licked and licked and licked. She was now going crazy, moaning and almost yelling in sexual lust.

I licked and I kissed her huge monster and now she was going wild. I knew she wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. “Oh fuck!” she yelled in an erotic frenzy. She raised me up so her stiff hard clit was right at my mouth. I opened up and she lowered me down so her clit went in my mouth. I sucked and licked and she was yelling in pleasure. Within a few seconds she came, blasting spurt after spurt of her genetically superior muscle girl cum all over my face.  She continued lifting me up and down as my mouth and tongue gave her huge pussy the most wonderful feeling it had ever had. Finally she lowered me and gently put me on the floor. She bent down and kissed me hard and I kissed her back hard. We kissed for over a minute.

Then she picked me up and threw me on the bed. She jumped on me and we wrestled. I loved wrestling with Michelle because I get to feel the size and hardness and strength of her muscles. She was just so strong that she could toss me around like a rag doll. And I liked being Michelle’s rag doll. After several minutes of wrestling, she spun me around so I was face up on the bed. She rubbed her big hand on my cock. “How’s your cock? Did I hurt you yesterday?” She bent down and kissed my cock. I sighed. “No, you didn’t hurt me. My cock feels great. But it’s very lonely. Very lonely.” She looked at me. “What do you mean?” I looked her in the eyes. “My cock wants your pussy. It’s been lonely all day. It wants your pussy real bad!” She laughed. “Well, it’s gonna get it!” Her pussy was wet and ready. She fucked me like a wild woman.

Well, I have to stop writing now. It is the tenth anniversary of that wonderful night with Michelle that changed our lives and I’m preparing a special dinner for her. Michelle got a soccer scholarship at a major university in a city far away from our town. She was a starter for three years and the team won the championship for two of those three. I went to the same university and of course I went to every game. We had wild sex all the time.  I lived in an apartment with a lot of nerdy guys in it and when Michelle would come over and they saw her in the hallway they would just about cum in their pants. They told me they wished they had a girlfriend like that.

After we graduated, we both moved to Los Angeles.  We live in West Hollywood. And of course we have sex every day. I work for a bank and Michelle sells insurance here in West Hollywood. She is very successful. She’s 6’ 2” tall and he weighs 280 pounds of rock hard muscle. All muscle. My muscle. Men and women want her.  They get to sit close to her. They get to look at his brutally beautiful face and her incredibly muscular body. She always wears a tight tee shirt or polo shirt and both guys and girls just go nuts. They stare at her muscles and she even flexes for them and lets them feel her muscles. For good customers she will even let them feel her abs.  You have to be a real good customer for that. Sort of an extra benefit for using Michelle as your insurance agent. She’s selling tons of insurance. She gets hit on every day, but she tells them she’s taken. Taken by me.

She’s at the gym now, working out her massively muscular body. I’m sure all the other gym members are looking at her, wishing they could be her. She still has no fat on her body. She looks absolutely incredible. I’m cooking her two huge steaks for dinner. And to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the night that changed our lives I ordered a case of special beer. It is the same brand of beer we had the night we had our first wild sex, a local beer that they don’t sell in Los Angeles. So I had a case shipped in. Michelle is going to have her favorite dinner, steak and beer. I want her to drink a lot of beers just like she did that first night. I want to have sex just like that first night. And I know we will.

THE END

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2014, 04:32:50 pm »
 ^-^

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 05:00:49 pm »
Hi all.  This John D. re-concepting was a request.  Enjoy and please remember the karma!  Thanks.

The Muscle Girl Club
by John D.

Part 1

It was the first day of high school and the students were filing into the school yard. For the Freshmen, the ninth graders, high school was going to be a whole new experience for them. These 14 year old adolescents looked around the yard, not knowing what to expect. Two of these 14 year olds were Jessica and Denise. They had been friends all through grade school and middle school and now they wanted to stick together in their new school. Jessica was blond and blue eyed, with long straight almost-white hair. She was very good looking, with high cheekbones and a strong jaw. Denise was African American, with skin that was very dark. She had long black, straightened hair and green eyes. Her face was rounder than Jessica's, with big lips and a wide nose. They were both the same height at 5 feet 9 inches tall and they both weighed the same - 100 pounds. Yeah, they were skinny 9th grade girls, not knowing what to expect from high school.

Standing in the school yard were Mikaela and Tabitha. They were 10th graders, one year older than Jessica and Denise. They knew the high school very well. They were big girls and bullies.  They were waiting in excited anticipation for the 9th graders to arrive. For many years, Mikaela and Tabitha had tormented boys and girls who were smaller or younger than them. They got a real charge out of pounding kids with their fists and twisting their arms so hard they would cry out in pain. They took lunch money whenever they wanted to. Yeah, they were the girls in charge. They never joined any sports teams. They were always just naturally bigger and stronger than almost all kids in their class and certainly much bigger and stronger than kids who were younger than them. And the Freshmen, the 9th graders, were good pickings for their aggressive adolescent female bodies.

What they enjoyed doing the most was playing video games, very violent video games where they could thrash their opponents by ripping off their arms, breaking their bones and smashing their bodies. Then after getting all juiced up from playing a violent game, they would pick out a couple of small boys and pound the poor victims with the fury of their 15 year old girl bodies, sometimes using the same moves they used in the video games. Yeah, they were tough bitches, smashing their video opponents and smashing the other kids in school. They were five feet ten inches tall and weighed about 160 pounds. They weren't ripped or anything - they had never lifted weights at all - and there was a big layer of fat under their skin, but they had some natural muscle which they used to terrorize other kids.

Their eyes got big when they saw Jessica and Denise in the school yard. Tabitha looked at Mikaela and said "Look over there. It's the fucking Snake-Eyes. We used to pound the shit out of those puny punks. We've been pounding on them since first grade. They're just as skinny as they were last year. Now we can fuck `em even more. And we got some great moves to try on `em from our video games." Mikaela and Tabitha called Jessica and Denise the Snake-Eyes, because the two girls were black and white, just like the snake-eyes on dice. Denise was totally black and Jessica was totally white. And they were skinny 9th graders all right, ready to take whatever the 10th grade girl-bullies wanted to give them.

"Let's pop off their heads, just like we did last night in the game," said Mikaela. "We don't have 25 inch arms like the Thugs, but we can fuck `em up real bad with the arms we got." She curled up her forearm and showed Tabitha the bicep bulging slightly under her tee shirt. Last night they had played "Thugs Rule the City," where the two of them were huge, muscular street thugs who went around maiming and killing anyone who got in their way. One of their moves was putting their huge 25 inch arms under the chin of a victim and then flexing their giant biceps. The enormous force of their rock hard biceps literally popped the vertebrae in the necks of their victims. Their huge biceps would literally split the necks apart. Their victim's heads would then roll around as incredible pain shot through their bodies. Then the Thugs pulled their heads off their necks and threw them against the sides of buildings where they splattered in blood. That was one of the funnest parts of Thugs Rule the City.

Jessica and Denise were talking to another 9th grader, a really short, weak little boy named Donnie.  He was only 5' 4" tall and barely weighed 85 pounds. He was the nerd of all nerds. Jessica and Denise never thought of themselves as nerds. They were normal girls who just happened to be skinny. Donnie knew he was a nerd.

Mikaela and Tabitha walked over to the three kids. "Oh shit," said Jessica under her breath as she saw them coming. "Well look who's in high school. The fucking little bitch Snake-eyes and their puny friend." Mikaela looked Donnie in the eyes, pulled back her arm and smashed her fist into Donnie's soft gut. Donnie buckled over in abject pain. "Get the fuck outta here, wimp," yelled Mikaela. Donnie hesitated, rubbing his sore abs with his hand. "Move outta here, you little shit or I'll punch you again even harder." Mikaela made a fist and rubbed it against Donnie's chest. "You wanna feel this fist again? I could smash your chest so hard you'd be in total pain for a week." Donnie's face exploded in fear and he staggered away, looking at the big girl bullies with utter fear and contempt in his eyes.

"Okay, now it's just the four of us," said Tabitha as she looked Jessica in the eyes. "Just like middle school. And grade school. Just like good old times. Now, give us your lunch money, you little bitches. We're extra hungry today." Jessica looked at the two big girls, who each outweighed her and Denise by 45 pounds. "No fucking way," she said. "We're in high school now. You can't take our lunch money. We need it to eat." Tabitha laughed. "Oh God, I feel so bad. These two little skinny bitches aren't gonna be able to eat today. Fuck, look at you. You're so skinny you don't need to eat. You're just skin and bones. We're the ones who need to eat. We got muscle and we need to eat. We're gonna have a double lunch today. Women with muscle need to eat real good. You don't need shit." She smiled at Mikaela. Denise was getting real mad. "Fuck off, asshole. You ain't getting nothin' from us." Mikaela curled up her arm, looking at her bicep. "Oh is that right? Maybe you wanna change your mind. Last night we played Thugs Rule the City. We're the Thugs, of course. We go around punching people, killing `em, destroying their pathetic little bodies. We got 25 inch arms and 70 inch chests. We're huge and we just rule. We destroy anything in our way. Like you little dweebs. Now we're gonna pop your heads off your fucking necks. Our big arms are gonna pop your puny little heads right off your bodies. Then we'll throw `em like bloody balls right into the wall. Your heads will splatter in blood. Fuck, what a lot of fun!" Jessica and Denise got a strange look on their faces. What the hell was she talking about? Mikaela jumped up and wrapped her arm around Denise's neck. At the same time, Tabitha jumped at Jessica and wrapped her arm around Jessica’s neck. "Gonna pop your heads, wimps. Gonna pop your heads right off your fucking little necks."

The Thug Girls flexed their biceps and curled in their arms, crushing the necks of the poor 9th graders. Their muscles weren't big enough to snap the vertebrae, but they were big enough to crush through the poor girls’ windpipes. You could hear a crackling sound as the strong arms of the Thugs pressed in the skinny girls’ windpipes. "Sounds great, don't it Tabitha," laughed Mikaela. "I love hearing the sound of my muscles breaking somebody's body. It really gives me a rush!" She loved the sounds of the pain and suffering she caused in other people. So did Tabitha, who ratcheted up her power, causing even more crackling in Jessica's windpipe. Jessica and Denise squirmed and tried to get away, but they were too thin and weak to resist. The Thug Girls were strong, in total control, as usual. "Yeah you little pussies. The Thugs rule. You gotta do whatever we say. We got muscle and you don't got shit." The girls couldn't breathe and their faces started turning red. Spit started drooling out of their mouths. And they were in total pain. Finally Jessica started nodding her head, signaling she was ready to give up her lunch money. "Yeah, you fuckin' bitch," yelled Tabitha. Then she slowly let go of the skinny girl’s neck. "I knew you'd want to change your mind. You're such a fuckin' wimp. You deserve to get beat up every day by us Thugs. You deserve to get your puny ass kicked and smashed," she said. Denise saw Jessica give up, so she gave up too. "Fuckin' black loser," said Mikaela. "You never win, do you black bitch. My body's always way stronger than yours. Always will be, too." She flexed her bicep in Denise's face. The girls had a defeated look on their faces. They always gave up. They reached into their pockets and gave the Thugs their lunch money. They would go hungry today. "See ya tomorrow, wimps," said Mikaela as she and Tabitha strutted away, flexing their biceps at each other. "Great move," she said. "I'd love to really pop a head someday."

Jessica and Denise were totally dejected. Their necks were in pain and they had no money. What a way to start high school. As they walked along, they saw a sign posted on the wall. "FRESHMEN WOMEN - COME OUT FOR RUGBY. WE NEED 10 MORE WOMEN FOR OUR TEAM. BIG SIZE IS NOT REQUIRED. SIGN UP AFTER SCHOOL IN THE GYM." Jessica and Denise looked at each other. They certainly were not big, but they were good runners. They had played some sports over the years, but they never did very well because of their thin, weak bodies. Then a look of realization came over Denise's face. "Hey, if we play rugby, maybe being part of the team will protect us from Mikaela and Tabitha. Maybe if we tell the assholes we're playing rugby, they'll leave us alone, `cause we might get `em beat up." Jessica smiled and nodded. "Yeah, maybe that'll work. I'd try anything after what happened to us today. Lets go sign up after school."

So the girls went to class. They had a little bit to eat at lunch because Donnie gave them most of his lunch. He was still in pain from the gut punch. He thought the rugby idea was a good one.  He was a total wimp and he knew it, so he encouraged Jessica and Denise to join since maybe it would help him too.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 05:02:15 pm »
Part 2

After school the girls went over to the gym. They saw a big sign that said "Rugby sign-ups in Weight Room." So they went over to the weight room and their mouths dropped open. Before them, working out in the large weight room, were about 20 girls. And of those 20, about half were tremendously huge and muscular. Absolutely huge.  And so muscular it was unbelievable. The other 10 were big, but they weren't as huge and muscular as the 10 tremendously muscular girls. This was the varsity team, girls who were sophomores, juniors and seniors. The huge muscular girls looked like giants next to Jessica and Denise. The giant muscular athletes saw the two skinny 9th graders enter the room and some of them smiled knowingly, almost like they were saying to themselves "yeah that's how I looked too a few years ago." Jessica and Denise just couldn't take their eyes off the big, muscular bodies of these girls, who were all working out in sports bras and wearing only green gym shorts and sneakers. Four of the muscular girls were doing bench presses, and Denise said "Oh my god!" when she counted four 25 pound plates on each side of the bar. "That's 200 pounds plus the bar," he said. "Look how strong they are!"

Jessica saw a woman in her mid 20's sitting at a table at the side of the room, with a sign that said "Rugby Sign-Ups." She grabbed Denise by the arm and they walked over to the woman. The woman stood up. She was huge. She was about 5' 10" tall, not much taller than them, but he must have weighed 200 pounds. And she was solid muscle. She reached out her huge hand. "Coach Phillips here. Welcome to rugby." Jessica and Denise reached out and shook the big woman's hand. They had never felt a hand that was that big and that muscular before. It was twice as thick as their hands and it was solid, like it was made of solid muscle. The woman's grip was firm, very firm. She was wearing a short sleeve polo shirt that stretched to contain her huge upper arms under the fabric, and then revealed her gigantic forearms that bristled with bulging muscle covered with veins. Her upper arms and forearms were the biggest arms Jessica had ever seen. As she shook Jessica's hand, Jessica could see the muscles in her forearm bulging like a bowling pin and writhing like big snakes. A tingle went up Jessica's back as she looked at that huge muscle. She kind of quivered as she thought about all the power that muscle gave to the woman's thick hand. As Jessica looked at the huge muscle, she knew the huge woman could have broken her hand without even trying hard.

"We need freshmen players," she said. "Wanna play?" The girls nodded their heads. They couldn't speak. Their eyes were fixed on the huge muscular arm of the coach. Their bodies were frozen in awe. "Take off your shirts. Let's see what you got." The girls stripped off their shirts and stood before the coach in their lacy bras. They were very thin, and their bodies were covered with a thin layer of fat. You could sort of see little muscles under the fat in their chests and their legs as they flexed as hard as they could for the coach. "Kinda skinny, but you’ve got some potential." She waved her arm across the room full of muscular jock girls. "Some of these girls were just as skinny as you when they started in 9th grade. Look at `em now!" Jessica and Denise nodded, looking over at the muscular girls working out with incredibly heavy weights. They couldn't believe what they were seeing or hearing. "A blond and an African American. You girls are quite a pair." Jessica finally got up the nerve to talk. "Yeah, we look totally different, but we've been best friends for years. God, I can hardly wait to start playing rugby. I can hardly wait to start getting big like those girls." The coach laughed. "Yeah, it doesn’t happen overnight, you know. You’ve gotta work hard and eat right. Then you end up with guns like this." She pulled up her sleeve and flexed her arm. "Holy shit," yelled Denise as she looked at the huge, bulging muscle. "Twenty inches," said the coach. "I’ve got the biggest arm in this school, man or woman. Here, feel it. Everybody always wants to." Her bicep was as big as a bowling ball and it was just as hard. It was absolutely gigantic. There was a large peak on the top of the bicep, a huge bulge of solid muscle peaking up from the enormous base below. Jessica and Denise could see the two heads of the bicep muscle in that peak, striated fibers of muscle covered by the thinnest skin possible. Big veins were pulsating under that skin, pushed up by the incredible hardness of the muscle fibers. Jessica and Denise reached out and touched the huge muscle. It was hot and it was as hard as a rock. They wrapped their hands around it and the giant football sized triceps below, feeling their tremendous size and hardness. They tried to squeeze the huge muscle with their little fingers, but they couldn't make a dent in the huge ball of fibers. "Yeah, that's a bicep," said the coach. "A real woman's bicep." Denise flexed her own arm and saw a tiny little bicep emerge under her skin. She looked at her own nut sized bicep and then at the big bowling ball bicep proudly displayed by the coach. "OMG," she said in disbelief. She never thought an arm could get that big. It was so huge and it was 100% solid muscle. She looked at her own arm and again over at the coach's. "Holy shit," was all she could say.

The coach smiled. She knew he had won over some new recruits. "Okay, let's sign the paperwork," she said. Within 10 minutes, the girls were members of the Freshmen team. The coach handed the girls some green workout shorts and sports bras and said, "Go in the locker room and change into these. No shirt, just a sports bra. We'll be ready to practice soon." For the next 20 minutes the coach sat at the table waiting for other new players to sign up. A few other 9th grade girls came in and signed up. They were all bigger than Jessica and Denise. They already kind of looked like rugby players. At 100 pounds, Jessica and Denise were definitely the smallest players there. After they returned in their shorts and sports bras, they watched the players work out with the weights. And they couldn't believe what they were seeing. So many of the players were incredibly muscular. They had never seen high school boys who were so big and muscular. They had no fat on their bodies, so you could see all their muscles straining and bulging as they lifted the very heavy weights. Two of the biggest, most muscular girls were doing squats with an incredible weight on the bar. There were four 45 pound plates on each side of the bar. "That's 360 pounds," said Denise, almost gasping at the enormity of the weight. "I think the bar weighs 45," said Jessica, "so that’s over 400 pounds total. And those girls are squatting that weight! Look at the size of their legs!" As one of the girls finished five reps, she thrust the bar on the rack. Then she turned around, pulled up her green gym shorts and flexed her quads to show off for her friend. Her legs were huge, with striated muscle bulging everywhere. Her quads were big slabs of solid muscle, covered with veins. Even when she relaxed, her legs were huge, with the giant quads looking like teardrops above her knees. "Gettin' big! Gettin' strong!" she said to her friend. "Yeah, we're huge," said her friend. "We're gonna crush those other teams. I can hardly wait to ram my leg into someone’s gut and smash them to the ground. My legs are so strong nobody's gonna be able to stop `em." Then she got under the bar and cranked out five reps herself. When she finished, she flexed her legs for her friend and said "Piece of cake. My quads are way stronger that that weight. They're huge and they're strong as hell!"

Jessica and Denise's mouths were open as they watched the huge leg muscles of these high school girls lifting the 400 pound bar, while listening to the young girl-jocks trash talk about how big and strong they were. They also noticed another thing. The first girl was blond and blue eyed, just like Jessica. She was taller, probably almost six feet tall, but otherwise looked a lot like Jessica. The second girl was black, with dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. She was also almost six feet tall and she looked a lot like Denise. Except that these two girls weighed twice as much as Jessica and Denise. Yeah, they were 100 pounds heavier - 200 pounds of solid muscle. They were huge and they were strong. They were two of the biggest and strongest girls on the team.

Finally the coach blew her whistle. "Okay, ladies. Enough weightlifting for today. We got some new freshmen players here and we're all gonna go out on the field to show `em some light practice work.  Just go out there the way you are." So the players put back the weights and headed out to the field. Their bodies were covered with sweat from their workouts, glistening in the sun and showing off their big, pumped up muscles. Jessica and Denise followed behind, just amazed at the size of the shoulders and backs of the huge girl-jocks in front of them as they swaggered out to the field.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2014, 09:49:09 pm »
Part 3

Once the team got to the field, the coach made them do some wind sprints. First they did 25 yards. Then 50 yards. Then 100 yards. Then they started all over again with 25 yards. Denise looked over at Jessica. "This is fun," she said. "I love to run." The skinny girls were slower than most of the weight trained rugby players, but they didn't embarrass themselves. And they marveled at how fast those huge girls were. Girls that outweighed them by 100 pounds of muscle were just as fast or faster than they were. Their huge , muscular legs powered their bodies through the wind sprints with unbelievable force and speed. After 10 rounds of the three wind sprints, all the players were breathing hard. The abs of the muscular players were pushing in and out, forcing huge amounts of air in and out of their athletic lungs. Their six packs and eight packs were pumping hard, showing off the rock-solid muscle that was packed into their small waists. Blood was coursing through their bodies, pushed by their big, athletic hearts. Their hearts and lungs had grown bigger and stronger as their muscles grew bigger and stronger. Their big muscles needed more blood and more oxygen to keep getting bigger and stronger. And their larger and stronger lungs and hearts gave it to them. You need a big strong heart to build big strong muscles, and these girls had huge hearts that pumped gallons of muscle building blood throughout their bodies. You could see the veins pulsating under their thin skin as the blood surged through their muscles. After only about 30 seconds, the big muscular girls stopped breathing hard. Their bodies had already recovered and were ready for the next challenge. Jessica and Denise were still breathing hard.

The bodies of all the athletes were now sweating profusely. They all drank water at the sidelines to replenish the sweat that was pouring out of their skin. Drops of sweat were forming on their muscular bodies - on their chests, their abs, their backs, everywhere, and dropping down to their shorts, which were getting wetter and wetter. "Need some water to keep these muscles big and pumped," said a girl-jock as she lifted her muscular arm and poured water down her throat, splashing it all over her face and chest and abs. She looked radiant as the water splashed over her big hard muscles. Jessica and Denise weren't sweating anywhere near what the jocks were sweating, but they drank some water too.

"Time to hit the tackling dummies," said the coach. There were five tackling dummies lined up on the field. They each must have weighed 200 pounds.  The girls lined up in five rows and started hitting the dummies. As they ran forward at full speed, they crouched downward and smashed their big shoulders into the padded dummies.  Jessica and Denise couldn't believe how big and thick their shoulders were. The huge blond girl and black girl had shoulders that looked as big as huge melons, real thick and striated with muscle fibers from front to back. The muscle on those shoulders must have been three inches thick. "Look at their shoulders," said Denise. "Look at all that muscle. God what I'd give to get shoulders as big and strong as them." Those huge shoulders were hitting the tackling dummies, inches of rock hard muscle blasting into the padding.  When they hit the tackling dummies, their huge bodies kept moving forward, their giant shoulders pushing the dummies back several yards. Then they straightened up, grabbed the dummy and jerked it back to where it had been with a powerful pull of their lats. Their delts and lats were bristling with strength and power as they walked back to the end of the line.

Jessica moved to the back of the blond girl in one line and Denise moved to the back of the black girl in another line. They looked up at those shoulders and backs and couldn't believe how big and wide they were. They were at least a foot wider than their own puny, bony shoulders, thick with striated muscle that flexed as they moved their arms. The skinny girls didn't have any delts at all. Just bone and no muscle on their shoulders. And they didn't have any lats at all, while the huge muscular girls in front of them had thick, wide cobras of muscle tapering from their wide shoulders to their narrow hips. The two big girl-jocks looked back at the two little 9th graders in back of them. They girls looked really skinny, standing there in their workout shorts, sports bras and sneakers. Their bones protruded in their shoulders - there was no muscle there - a far cry from the huge melons on the jocks' shoulders, bulging with sinews of shredded muscle. "Gotta hit him hard with your big shoulder," said the blond girl. "Gotta smash him with your huge muscles. Gotta make that bitch wish she was never born. Gotta get big muscles to smash 'em real hard." She flexed her shoulders, looking at the huge muscles. Jessica looked up at those monsters and nodded her head, looking at the huge muscles of the girl talking to her. The blond smashed into the dummy again, blasting it several yards forward. She jerked it back to where it was, and then she walked back to the line, rubbing her shoulder and feeling all the muscle and power inside. She stopped to watch Jessica. Jessica ran forward and hit the dummy with all the power she had. Her bony shoulder hurt a lot when it hit the padded dummy. But she wasn't able to move the dummy at all. She just bounced off and fell to the ground. The big blond girl laughed. "You gotta get some muscle, honey" she said, flexing her huge delts at Jessica as she walked by. The same thing happened to Denise as she hit the dummy. She fell to the ground. The big black girl walked up to her, pulled her off the ground, and flexed her big shoulder in Denise's face. "Gotta have muscle like this, babe. You gotta be way bigger and way stronger."

The next hit of the dummies produced the same result. The big girls used their other massive shoulder and smashed the dummies yards downfield. It was like the dummies weren't even there as they smashed their huge torsos into them with their powerful legs, legs that could squat with 400 pounds. Jessica and Denise used their other bony shoulder too but they couldn't move the dummies even an inch . Their legs were way too weak. The blond jock pulled up Jessica and looked at her legs. "Your legs are so tiny," she said.  She put her arm down next to Jessica's leg and flexed her bicep and tricep. "My arm's bigger than your leg. Look at all that muscle in my arm. Your leg is a stick. This is what a leg should look like." She stood up and flexed her quads. The giant muscles bulged, with striations and veins everywhere. "Think about these legs smashing into you on the rugby field. They can squat with 400 pounds. They can leg press 900 pounds. They're strong! You gotta add tons on muscle on your legs or you're toast." Denise and the black girl-jock had come over to watch the blond show off. The black girl-jock flexed her own legs for Denise. "Feel that muscle, girlfriend. Feel how big and hard and strong that muscle is." Denise looked at the black girl’s huge legs.  Denise reached down and felt the girl’s huge upper leg. The leg was hot and covered with sweat. Denise rubbed her fingers over the rock hard muscle, getting her hand all sweaty from the black girl-jock's sweat. She felt the giant, shredded quads and the huge hamstring muscles in the back. The muscle was so hard she could feel the individual fibers of muscle under the thin, sweaty skin. "Twenty eight inches. I bet my leg's as big as your waist. And it's all muscle. One hundred percent solid muscle. How'd you like those legs smashing into you, girlfriend? They'd flatten you in a second." She raised her leg and touched Denise in the abs with her knee while Denise was still touching the huge muscle. Denise moaned "Holy shit," as she felt the huge leg of the big black girl move and touch her body. The black girl put down her leg and flexed it again. "Yeah," said the black goddess. "You gotta get legs like this."

Denise looked dejected. She looked at the black girl in the eyes. "We're way too skinny. No way are we gonna get the big muscles you have." The black muscle-girl looked at the blond muscle-girl and they nodded their heads at each other. The black girl said "Hey Rebecca, how much do you weigh now?" Rebecca flexed her arm and looked at the huge, bulging muscle. "Two hundred pounds, Marie. Two hundred pounds of solid muscle. Same as you." She made a fist and pounded it into her shredded 8 pack waist. "I'm as hard as steel. No fat on this stud body." Marie smiled and flexed her own arm. "Yeah, 200 pounds of big black muscle. So strong I just knock over the other players on the field. Nobody's stronger than Rebecca and me." She looked over at Rebecca. "Yeah, here we are, the two strongest girls on the team, a white girl and a black girl, just like you two skinny little wimps. You look like you could be our little sisters." Denise looked at their faces. "Yeah, we do look the same. Except that you weigh 200 pounds and Jessica and me only weigh 100. We weigh half as much as you. We're so skinny, girls like you will just push us over on the field with your huge muscles." She got a tear in her eyes as she thought about her skinny body being crushed by huge muscular girls like Marie.  Jessica saw Denise's agony. "Yeah, maybe we should just forget about rugby. We're way too skinny."

Rebecca looked over at Marie. "Hey Marie. How much did you weigh when you started 9th grade?" Marie put her hand up to her chin, flexing her huge bicep muscle. "Oh, I think I weighed about 120. I was 5' 9" then. So I've grown three inches and put on 80 pounds of muscle." The mouths of the girls dropped open. "What?" said Denise. "Yeah, same with me," said Rebecca. "I was 5' 8" and weighed only 110. I was so skinny I was pathetic. I've gained four inches and 90 pounds since I was 14. I more than doubled my weight . Seventeen years old and 200 pounds of rock hard muscle." Jessica couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Holy shit! How did you put on so much muscle? How did you get so strong? I can't believe you looked like us when you were in 9th grade!"

Rebecca looked at the girls seriously in the eyes. "Can you keep a secret? Can you keep a secret so secret that absolutely nobody will know? Not your parents, not your friends, nobody at all." Jessica and Denise looked at each other. "Yeah, we can," they both said at the same time. "Okay, girls," said Rebecca. "If either of you tell anybody what I am about to say, Marie and I will personally break both your arms and both your legs. Plus, we'll break every rib in your bodies. And we're strong enough to do it too." At that, Rebecca picked up a baseball bat with her two muscular hands, squatted down and smashed the bat against her huge leg. The bat shattered in two. She held up the two pieces of bat, flexing her huge arms. "That's your leg if you tell anybody." The skinny girls looked at the bat and at Rebecca's huge arms. They were covered with sweat and her glistening skin showed off the rippling muscles of her huge biceps, triceps and forearms. Jessica and Denise nodded their heads. They knew what these two huge girls could do to them. Rebecca continued. "Marie and I are members of a very secret club here at school. It's called the Muscle Girl Club. Every girl who joins the club packs an unbelievable amount of muscle on her body. She gets stronger than any boy in the school. In 3 months, you'll pack at least 50 pounds on muscle on your skinny little bodies. You'll be the strongest kids in your whole class. And you'll be great rugby players too. If you don't join the club, you'll be lucky to put on 10 pounds of muscle on your skinny bodies in a whole year. You'd be skinny all through high school. But when you're a member of the Muscle Girl Club, you'll weigh 180 pounds when you're a Senior. You might even get to 200 like us. You'll be huge. You'll be the studs of the whole school."

The girls looked at each other with their eyes wide open. Their pussies were getting wet thinking about how big they were going to get. Rebecca kept talking. "The Muscle Girl Club has some rules. Every member has to obey the rules. If a member doesn't obey the rules, the other members will smash her bones. Nobody's broken the rules yet. The rules are very simple. Everything is totally secret. We do things for you and you do things for us. We big muscle girl jocks are gonna help you pack on the muscle. We'll be your trainers. We'll tell you how to work out and what to eat. We also have some steroids that we're gonna give you. A shot in the butt every so often. We got the best steroids on the planet Earth. They're fantastic. They don't test for steroids in high school so you have no problems playing rugby. And here's what you little dweebs do for us. For the first year as a member of the Muscle Girl Club, you are the pledges. We big babes get real horny after our workouts and after rugby practice. Most of us are straight and have the best looking boys in the whole school as our boyfriends. But we love getting our pussies licked by the pledges after a workout and we love fucking our pledges. So you gotta lick our pussies and suck our big clits. If anyone sees us shooting the steroids, she's gotta get smashed so bad she won't dare say a thing. Finally, you can't even say that the club exists. You can never mention the club to anyone, except a member. That's it."

Jessica and Denise were looking at Rebecca almost in disbelief. Their panties were now totally soaked as they thought about weighing 200 pounds of solid muscle and being the strongest kids in the whole school. They thought about Mikaela and Tabitha and what they were going to be able to do to them - repaying 8 years worth of torture. That made their pussies even wetter. Then they looked at Rebecca and Marie' huge, buffed bodies and thought about sucking their big clits and feeling their huge muscles. "Yeah, yeah," yelled Denise. "We wanna join. I can hardly wait." Rebecca smiled. "Okay, Marie and I have to get a vote from the other club members to approve your pledging. I'm the President and Marie is the Vice President, so that shouldn't be a problem. You two have to think about it overnight. If you still wanna join, come see us before practice tomorrow." Then she and Marie swaggered off to the gym to take a shower and change into their street clothes. The girls stood there stunned. They couldn't believe this had happened to them.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View