Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576019 Posts in 73268 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:49:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #1st STORY: Dorian & Amanda [nislija]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Dorian & Amanda [nislija]  (Read 13009 times)

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: Dorian & Amanda [nislija]
« on: October 14, 2014, 06:29:50 am »
Dorian & Amanda, Intro
by nislija

I was 17 years old when I started to work out. Gym was a real hardcore place equipped mostly with free weigths and hard core bodybuilders. Gym was owned by Amanda. A bodybuilder herself, Amanda competed regularly in national level bodybuilding contests and looked really good. In her late 30s, she worked out regularly with other guys and I was always impressed by the amount of weight she could move.

I made fast progress. I was motivated, young and dedicated to training programs I read in various bodybuilding magazines. Results started to show quickly. I increased my mass from lean 85kgs to bulkier 95kgs in a bit over a year. 105kg bench press, 110kg squat, 25kg dumbell curls, 60kg overhead press, and improving every month. I felt very good.

And then it happened. One evening at the gym, I noticed her checking me out. She was walking behind me while I was doing deadlifts, but I noticed the glimpse in the mirror, and her tongue licking her slightly spread lips. I felt electricity running through my tense muscles and managed to get three extra reps on top of six I was planning for my max. By the time I put down the barbell and looked back, she was gone.

Thought of her full, round, sensual lips and her tongue aroused me immediately. I could not get the look in her eyes out of my head. With my lower back fully pumped and a big hard-on visible through my tights I was standing erect like never before. A nice blonde girl doing leg extensions next to me stared at me and could not get her eyes off my tights. She seemed interested, but I was thinking only of Amanda. I put on extra weights on the bar and went all out on deadlifts. Every rep felt like an orgasm.

I didn't see her during next few days which was a big disapointment. Kept thinking of her and looking at contest pictures of her in bodybuilding magazines. She loved the most muscular pose, and you could see that, as she was often using it in contests. Her delts, pecs, neck, biceps and triceps were just exploding with tension as she was squeezing it all out on stage with a huge smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She was extremely muscular and obviously loved showing off on stage.

It was saturday evening and I was at gym, which was empty at that time as it was late. Or so I thought. I was supersetting pecs and biceps, working heavily on both. Bench press and standing barbell curls, followed by cable crossovers and Scott curls, and then some incline dumbell presses and concentration curls resulted in great pump. I switched to abs for finishing off the workout. Just when I finished warm up sets of hanging leg raises Amanda came walking out of the office.

She slowly walked over and talked to me.

'Hi, I'm Amanda.', she said, 'I noticed you the other day, you're making very good progress.'

I introduced myself and thanked for the compliments. She looked great. Long blond hair falling over her wide shoulders, dressed in gym shorts and a short v-neck sleeveles top. Her round delts were clearly standing out, biceps and triceps seemed like they were pumping as she walked. Deep cleavage of her shirt revealing a par of wonderful muscular and perky pecs, standing out without any bra support. Tiny waist with great abs, legs that seemed like they were interwined steel cables, dancing with every step she made. And a fantastic pair of calfs, thick and round, exploding with power.

I did another set of leg raises with her watching me openly. I felt happy with that and started to feel aroused again. Luckily I was just finishing the set, so I quickly got off the bar, turned slightly away and took my water bottle to have a drink, trying to hide my front from her.

'No reason to be ashamed, it's a normal reaction for somebody so young.'

I turned around and looked at her. She was smiling, looking me directly in the eyes.

'I think you have potential to be a great bodybuilder. Could you take off your shirt and hit a few poses for me?'

I was amazed with her directness. After a few seconds of silence I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. I was sweaty from a heavy workout and with a good pump in pecs, arms and abs. I felt comfortable. I hit the double biceps pose. She nodded slowly a few times, slightly spreading her mouth again and biting her lower lip just lightly.

'Show me your side chest pose, please.'

As I hit the pose, she slowly walked to me and put her hand on my fully flexed pecs.

'Promising, very promising.'

As I relaxed my pose, her hand moved lower, over my sweaty abs and down to my crotch. I was now fully aroused and she grabed me firmly.

'You definitely have potential, I was right about that. But you have to work really hard to get to the top. Right now, don't cool off too much. On your next series, I want to see fifty leg raises, got it?'

I was mesmerized, overwhelmed with passion, so I quickly nodded, walked over to the bar, grabbed it and started to do reps. One, two, three, four... With every raise, my throbbing dick would get squeezed by my legs and tights and I got more and more excited. Fully aroused, which she could obviously see, I continued pumping. Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... She looked at me smiling, now openly licking and biting her lips.

'Keep going, you can do it.' she said.

Twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven... My abs were burning and pleasure was increasing to a point I was going crazy. Sweat was pouring down my abs, my dick throbbing when I pulled my legs up, and fully erect and visible when extending my legs down.

At thirty five I understood I'll be coming soon. I didn't care, I felt wild and crazy and just wanted to go on. Thirty six, almost there, thirty seven, she's amazing, thirty eight, I won't give up, thirty nine, heaven, fourty, explosion!

'Don't give up on me now, don't stop!', she shouted, pushing me to continue. She saw everything what was happening.

It was the biggest orgasm I experienced until then. During next five reps, I felt I was just orgasming all the time, every rep increasing pleasure and resulting in great spasms. But I had to continue pumping, regardless of everything. I wanted to show her I can do it.

Last few reps were a huge pain. Already at thirty five my hands started shaking and my abs were burning. After getting the orgasm, I was in danger of dropping off the bar. I was exhausted, shaking more and more with burning abs, but I decided not to give up. Shaking and shouting I finished off the fiftieth rep, released the bar and dropped to the floor, gasping for air.

She walked to me, waited a few seconds for me to recover and then helped me stand up. Her left hand ended up on my butt, squeezing it slightly, as if testing. She bended a little and gave me a long, warm kiss to my abs just below the belly button and then licked her way up to my pecs and nipples, which she took to her mouth and sucked for a few seconds. It was out of this world.

'You did well today, I'm very pleased. I'm looking forward to working out with you on sunday. Be here at 10pm again'.

After she said that, she gave me a long, wet kiss. I kissed a few girls before, but they could not compare with her, she obviously knew her stuff well. Her tongue touched mine, then circled around a little, teasing. Her right hand moved again down to my crotch, squeezing and feeling it slightly.

After a minute or so, she turned and slowly started to walk away. Looking at her muscular ass moving under those shorts, thinking of her words, look in the eyes and what just happened, gave me another hard-on immediately. I went to the bar, grabbed it, and started the next series of leg-raises. It felt good.

(to be continued)

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dorian and Amanda, Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 09:22:19 pm »
Wow, awesome this got me hard in no time. Can't wait to jack with the rest!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Dorian and Amanda, First workout
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 05:48:32 am »
Thanks. It's my first story, so hopefully people like it.

Dorian and Amanda: First workout

She was on my mind constantly. Just the thought of what had happened the previous day at the gym was so arousing, I had trouble thinking or focusing on anything else. Her relaxed behaviour and the amount of sex appeal were stimulating my imagination and driving me crazy. I could hardly wait to see her again.

I was back in gym good half an hour before our agreed meeting. It was empty again. I put on my gym shorts and shirt and started to slowly warm up. It was shoulder day for me, and I really wanted to impress her with my dedication and determination. I knew that she could lift more than me, so these two were my only assets.

Soon Amanda appeared, early as well. She was wearing a short white tank top and the smallest sexiest pink shorts I have ever seen. I couldn't tell if she was keeping her lats spread a little on purpose, to impress me, or if those lats were just so big they were hanging out and keeping her arms to the side, exposing fantastic v-shape body, packed on powerful abs, strong arms flexing on the side.

'Hi there. You are a bit early, looking forward to today's workout? I sure am. Hopefully you can last a little longer than yesterday.'

She smiled openly as she said the last sentence and winked at me. I blushed a little, feeling a little embarrassed, but at the same time immediately getting aroused by her presence and openness. She started to warm up as well, and I enjoyed watching her powerful muscles flex under the tight and revealing outfit she had on.

She stretched as if I wasn't there, but I am sure she was teasing me and showing off at the same time. There could be no other explanation to the fact that her stretching involved moves which made her perky pecs expand that top to it's limits right in front of my eyes, or that she bended over so deeply, that her shorts was almost bursting as they stretched to max by her powerful and round glutes. Few times she flexed her pecs separately, as if playing, which made her boobs bounce ever so nicely. In the end she flexed her left pec muscle, and then her right, separately, holding the flex for good 5 seconds and looking me directly in the eyes, smiling.

'I'll be working on my pecs today. I'm entering a contest in 15 weeks time, so still some time left to put on mass, before the dieting starts.'

She was in off season, but quite lean and her muscles were clearly visible and separated slabs of beef already. She looked ready to compete to me, and I was really looking forward to see how her physique would look like in 15 weeks time.

'Let's alternate sets and help each other when needed. I hope you can handle the weights that I lift.'

I started off with seated dumbbell shoulder presses. Her first exercise was inclined bench press. We went through a few warm-up sets, increasing weight each set. When I was ready to use the max weight she came to help me lift each dumbbell and spot me. But instead of standing behind me, she stood in front, ready to help. As I started to do my reps, she leaned a little towards me, as if going to hit a most muscular pose, bended her arms a little and was ready to jump in when I needed help. At same time she squeezed her fists which made her biceps bulge right in front of me and looked me directly in the eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I started moving the weights, going for six reps, and enjoying the sight in front of me. But she was determined to force me beyond. Just as I was starting to push weights up at the sixth rep, she suddenly flexed her pecs, which made her clearly visible nipples jump up and move forward for a few centimetres.

'I want four more! don't give up on me now, you whimp!'

At that moment I realized there was a strong domina hidden in her as well. And I liked it, I liked it a lot. The sound of her voice, the sight of her pecs and biceps flexed hard in front of me and the thought of being controlled by her, gave me extra strength and I managed to get two extra reps on my own. Determined not to stop, I went for the 9th and 10th rep, but she had to step in to help me a little, pushing my elbows slightly past the critical point.

I got the ten reps, and was quite happy with that. While dropping the dumbbells, she suddenly moved closer to me, sticking her breasts out, pushing my face into her cleavage and putting her hands around my neck.

'That was good effort of you. Let me give you a small reward for that. And while you're there, lick that sweat drop for me', she whispered to my ear, with the most sensual voice ever.

I immediately obliged her, feeling in heaven. Even her sweat felt good, slightly smelling of the light perfume she was wearing. My hands instinctively went for her wonderful, big, muscular ass. I really had my hands full. After a quick lick, she moved even closer and slowly set in my lap, my arms moving around her back. I was hard in a second, enjoying the pressure of her body against my crotch. She started moving her hips slightly back and forth.

'Mmmmm, feeling good, champ? Feels very good for me, and from what I can feel, you seem to like it too. But let's keep our focus on the workout, OK? My turn now.'

She stood up and went to the inclined bench. I followed like hypnotised. I didn't want to stop what we were doing, it felt so good, but she didn't seem like she was willing to change her mind over continuing with workout. I stood behind bar and helped her lift it and start her workout.

She lowered and raised the bar in a very controlled fashion. Her triceps were suddenly standing out, round, flexed and working hard. Pecs, bearing most of the weight, would look like round striated slabs of granite when she pushed that bar up and hold it in the end position for a second. Her pecs were huge, she obviously focused a lot on her upper side of them, and I could easily have hidden two fingers between them on the upper side. Slightly lower, her wonderful round boobs were following the movements.

Using weight that I could barely lift once on flat bench, she did 8 strict form reps on her own, and I spotted her for two extra. It was amazing sight from where I was standing.

After returning the bar, she stood up, turned to me and did an amazing most muscular pose. Fibers in her sweaty and shiny pecs were slightly twitching as she flexed them, and I found that an amazing sight. I have never seen anything similar.

'What do you think, how do these look like?'

Instead of answering, I took a few steps towards her and put my hand on her dancing pecs. She seemed to like that, and she flexed them a few times for me, breathing heavily. I could feel her nipples becoming aroused and perky. She obviously enjoyed the attention.

'Let's go champ, don't stop the workout now, keep going', she said, pushing me away slowly but firmly, biting her lower lip and smiling gently.

We repeated the sets three times more, each time following same routine, without saying another word. She was driving me crazy with desire. After each set of mine, she would sit in my lap and tease me, gently pressed against my throbbing, fully erect dick, which was stretching and lifting my shorts. It was a lap dance right there in the gym. She knew how to push just the right buttons. After the fourth set, while moving on top of me she said: 'I like you determination. I like it when a young guy like you has dedication to build such a sexy and fit body'.

After saying that she stuck her tongue in my ear and started to lick it. Already at the edge, I couldn't control myself any more and I just exploded in my pants. My glutes started twitching, my hands grabbed her firmly, I pushed my head between her breasts, breathing heavily, sweating.

She hold the position, waiting for me to calm down. Then she moved her head slightly backwards, and looked me in the eyes.

'Not bad, you've definitely lasted longer than yesterday. We're making progress here. Hopefully you still have strength to continue the workouts. Now help me out with my last set'.

We moved to incline bench and she finished her last set. Her fully pumped pecs were a beautiful sight. Tank top was pretty much transparent now that it was soaked with sweat, revealing almost everything. She would definitely do well in any wet t-shirt competition.

We moved to next exercise. I was doing standing side lateral raises, she decided to do flat bench dumbbell presses.

I took a dumbbell with my left hand and grabbed nearby machine for balance with the right. She said she would help me and surprised me by coming to stand right behind me, her body next to mine. Before I started my exercise, she put her right hand around my body and firmly grabbed my dick and balls and gently pulled them up.

'Let's go champ, focus now, hard, I want everything you've got.'

Now, obviously I just got an orgasm and wasn't fully recovered yet, but her openness, flair and just the whole situation, got me moving again in no time. I started feeling my dick respond again. She knew how to hold it well. I did first the left, and then the right side. It felt great. I was feeling secure, powerful and excited, with a great woman behind.

After I've done my set we moved on towards the bench. She laid down on it, grabbed two freakishly heavy dumbbells and started to push them. I was on my knees, behind her head, ready to spot her. It was a wonderful sight, from where I was, looking over her magnificent pecs and boobs, tight abs and right down between here legs. Her shorts were hanging in the air between her hip bones, and I suddenly realised she had no panties! What a woman. As she moved the dumbbells down, and then pushed them back up, her pecs were working heavily, getting amazing flex on the way up. Her nipples were big, firm and almost tearing the shirt fabric open. I helped her with last three reps.

She dropped the dumbbells and remained lying on the bench, breathing heavily. In a second she moved her arms backwards, grabbed my head, pulled me closer and started to suck on my lower lip. I responded and she enjoyed it.

'Mmmmm, that feels good. I forgot how exciting you young boys are, you really got me going. My turn to enjoy now.'

With that she started sucking on my lip again, took my right hand and moved it over her sweaty pecs down into her shorts. She guided me to her clitoris and pushed my fingers around it, showing clearly what she wanted. She was dripping wet down there, and it wasn't from sweat. I started to make circles around the clit as she moved her stomach up and down, obviously enjoying the touch.

But one thing that amazed me about her was her self control. After exactly one minute of this foreplay, she pulled my hand out, stood up, breathed heavily a few times as if trying to relax a little and did a few most muscular poses in front of the mirror. She didn't want the pleasure to interrupt her workout schedule, no matter what. She looked like a hungry, powerful animal to me, and she knew she could do anything she wanted with me, so she wasn't in a hurry.

We continued with the workout for two more sets. She was helping me through every set, giving a good massage through my shorts, I was helping her through sets, enjoying the beauty of her sweaty and pumped body and then kissing her and stimulating her with my hands.

She finished the workout with a few sets of cable crossovers, and I did sets of standing military presses. While she was doing the crossovers, slightly bent and revealing her wonderfully flexed pecs and breasts, she asked me to stand very close behind her, feeling her muscular butt, with my right hand in her shorts, massaging her. She was doing 30 reps with lighter weights, and really enjoyed it. She started growling more and more with each rep, clearly getting really turned on. When I did my presses, she dropped in front of me, pulled my shorts down just enough and started to suck me. I barely controlled myself from coming too fast, but luckily I managed it, thanks to the fact I just got one orgasm slightly before.

When we were done we quickly left the weight room and went straight to women’s dressing room, with me following her without words. She almost ripped my shorts and shirt down, and quickly dropped hers as well. She was horny and was clear about it. I grabbed her firmly, thinking of lifting her right there in the dressing room and starting to have sex. She stopped me, grabbing my dick strongly.

'Not yet, you young stud. I don't think you're ready yet for me. I like to enjoy myself for long time, and don't like to get disappointed with somebody coming fast. But you got me started, so now you'll have to finish it as well.'

Holding my dick she went for the shower room, me following closely. As soon as we stepped under the shower, she grabbed my head and pushed me down, showing clearly what she expected. As I started to lick her, she lifted her left leg and put it to my shoulder. As my hands were moving around her body, she flexed each muscle I touched - first her amazing glutes, then her tight abs, revealing amazing six pack, then fondling her bouncing breasts and flexing pec muscles, then her biceps. She started moving her hips more and more. She was dripping wet, and I enjoyed sucking her pulsing clitoris immensely. I started to make moaning sounds, and the vibration it caused aroused her even more. She took her time, enjoying herself and showing me what she wanted and enjoyed. She flexed her muscles spontaneously, almost practising posing in the shower, view that I really enjoyed. I lost track of time, and it really felt I was at it for very long time. Luckily she was clearly becoming more and more turned on, increasingly moaning herself.

Her orgasm was huge. She grabbed my head with both her arms and pushed my mouth strongly towards her clit.

'Yes, yes, yes, that's what I need, don't stop it now!'

Her glutes and abs started to twitch, she was breathing heavily and shouted strongly. I couldn't breathe, as she was pushing my head so hard towards her, but luckily after ten seconds, which felt like eternity to me, she regained control over herself and released me. I took a few breaths of air and then raised slowly, licking her abs and fully erect nipples on the way. It felt amazing to be next to this amazing muscular amazon. We started to kiss, for long time, with her hands around my head, her body close to mine. She was slowly relaxing after the orgasm, obviously very pleased and enjoying it.

Slowly, her hand also moved down to my dick, still standing erect like a flag pole. She looked me in the eyes, smiling again, and with that twinkle in the eyes again.

'Now hold on as long as you can, champ.'

With that, she slowly moved lower and put my dick between her flexed pecs, pushing her boobs closely together. She started with wonderful tit-fuck, moving up and down slowly, licking tip of my dick when moving down. I've never experienced anything similar before. After a few minutes she switched to full-blown blow job. She was doing it slowly and carefully, licking full length of my dick, massaging and licking my balls, and going deep-throat, alternating. It gave me the biggest hard-on I ever experienced, but at same time she relaxed me in a way I felt I could continue forever like this. I was slowly climbing the mountain of pleasure, approaching the top, enjoying her naughty tongue, hands and mouth working on my dick. I lost all sense of time and space, it was just me and this muscular goddess, working harder and harder on me.

I started to come in strong waves that just didn't seem to stop. Hard contractions just continued and continued. She continued to suck me through it, swallowing everything, increasing my pleasure and extending the orgasms and just completely finishing me off. I was only able to think about the orgasm and feeling she was causing me, everything else was erased from my consciousness.

After I regained control of myself, I found her still on her knees, holding my dick in her mouth, looking me with her bright open eyes. I felt totally empty, but the hard-on just didn't go away, sensational feeling she caused still there. She licked it for a few more minutes, sucking gently and using tongue generously. Then she slowly stood up, staying very close to me.

'You're quite amazing I must say, I have not had a guy who could manage my blow job for more than 5 minutes, and you've managed 20! It was hard work, also because of your size, quite impressive, but I really liked it baby. Let's get clean now and relax a little.'

With that, we took the soap, started to apply it to the others' body, enjoying warm, long shower and equally enjoying in each others bodies. I enjoyed her tremendously muscular, but now nicely relaxed body flexing under my hands, with her hands moving from my head, down to my dick, and then going back up. Few times she went down, taking me again to her mouth, as if saying goodbye, or maybe thank you... It was a long shower and a perfect end to a great workout.

Back in the dressing rooms we put our wearing on, quiet, enjoying the good vibes we felt among each other. At the end, before leaving, she looked at me and said:

'Are you free tomorrow afternoon? It's my day off, and I'm not at the gym. Come down to my place for some relaxing by the pool.'

I am really looking forward to that!

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Dorian and Amanda, relaxing at the pool
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 09:12:21 am »
Dorian and Amanda, relaxing at the pool

I was living a dream. The previous two days I have got really, really close to a fantastic looking, muscular and sexy woman that was very into me as well. And now she invited me to visit her house and spend some time with her by the pool.

I arrived there around noon, parked my car, walked to her house and rang the doorbell. Amanda opened the door wearing a white bathrobe. Although it covered her completely, she looked very sexy in it as you could still sense those muscles hiding underneath.

'Well hello there honey, come in', she said and gestured for me to come inside.

I walked in and she closed the door behind me. Then she walked to me and surprised me completely by grabbing my t-shirt and ripping it off me in one fast move. She looked at my body and put her hands around me, feeling my muscles and then squeezing me tightly towards her.

'I really like your body. You've built a decent amount of muscle, looking quite hot for an 18 year old.', she said before starting to suck on my pecs a little. Then she gave me a long wet kiss, taking her time and teasing me with her tongue. She was obviously into younger men, and I didn't mind that at all.

'Mmmmm, feels good honey doesn't it? Let me get a little bit more comfortable here, it's such a hot day today. Come with me, let's go to the pool a little.' With that, she slowly started to walk towards the pool and I followed her.

While walking, she slowly took her bathrobe off, clearly showing off to me. And there was a lot to show off. Her shoulders, huge V-shaped back, tiny waist and amazing set of muscular glutes were just dancing in front of me as she moved. I was hoping she would be naked under the bathrobe, but she was wearing a tiny bikini, which made her look even more amazing.

Before stepping out of house, she turned to me, almost looking like she would be hitting a side chest pose (I wish) and asked whether I had my swimming suit with me. I said it was with me in my bag.

'Good, let me help you change into it.'. She walked to me and slowly pulled my pants down and took them off. Then she grabbed my boxers and very slowly pulled them down.

I had a hard-on since entering the house, and as she pulled the boxers down it really made me feel good. She made sure boxers pulled my erect dick down, and then when released, it jumped back up, fully erect in front of her. She smiled and licked her lips a little, without saying a word. She stood up, walked over to my bag and, oh my god, bent over with her legs straight to get my swimming suit out of the bag. What a sight it was. Her calves looked huge and hamstrings were popping out like cables, muscular glutes stretched and round.

Before I managed to move, she came back with my speedos. She pulled them on me, slowly, with her open mouth not more than 10cm away from my dick looking up straight to my eyes. She was so good at teasing, relaxed and confident, fully in control.

When my swimming suit was on, she stood up and we walked together out of the house. It was a really hot day, sun was shining and temperature was around 35 degrees celsius. We walked to the pool and laid down on a pair of sunchairs which were close to each other. I took a few deep breaths, trying to compose myself and relax a little, I was so turned on. But she wouldn't let me off so easily.

'Sun is so strong, we should really put on some sunscreen on. Come here and give me a hand, would you?'

I didn't need to be asked twice. I sat beside her, with her lying on her back, took some sunscreen and started to apply it to her. I started with her forearms and arms. She lifted them and, as I was rubbing sunscreen on them, started to flex her biceps and then her triceps.

She had a massive bicep, not one of those small perky ones, but a huge round slab of muscle that turned into a round hard ball when flexed. Her triceps were huge and defined, horseshoe-like when flexed, and it was a pleasure to follow their lines while oiling them.

Then I moved on her neck, traps and pecs. I was surprised by the amount of muscle I felt around her traps. They were just bulging out on their own, without her even trying to show them off. No wonder, I thought, remembering how much she puts on the bar when doing shrugs in the gym. Pecs were pure pleasure to oil, standing there with perky nipples, getting harder and bigger. She flexed them a few times, letting me feel that canyon between them thorougly.

I slowly moved over her washboard abs which she kept flexed. I could feel she particularly enjoyed it when I applied sunscreen to lower part of her abs, going under her tiny bikini as well, getting few centimeters away from her vagina.

'Naughty boy you are. I like naughty boys. Now do my legs as well.'

She raised her leg, and I started with her calves, then continuing to her thighs. As I moved closer to her hips, she spread her legs more and more, closing her eyes and clearly enjoying the massage I was giving. I noticed her clitoris was getting bigger as well, and it was visibly getting wet.

Then she turned to her stomach, and I repeated the process on the other side. I made sure glutes were well covered, before going higher and starting to apply sunscreen to her huge back. It required a lot of liquid to cover those mountains of clearly separated muscle. I knew basics of massage, so I gave her also a back massage, which she enjoyed.

'Ah, that feels good. I could get used to this kind of service every day', she said. 'Now it's your turn to get some sunscreen on'.

I wasn't sure what kind of protection she meant, but knowing how playfull she was, I assumed she still wanted to extend the foreplay. I lied down to my sunchair, stomach down, and let her apply sunscreen to me. It was really relaxing to be there and feel her strong hands move up and down my body.

When I turned to my back, she surprised me and sat in my lap.

'Let's do it like this, will feel better for both of us'. She pressed firmly against my crotch, and started applying sunscreen to my pecs and arms. Her hips were slightly moving as she was doing this, and it felt so good I though I might just pass out of desire she was stirring. Then she turned 180 degrees and, still sitting on my crotch, applied the sunscreen to my legs. The view of her back, shining in the sun from the sunscreen and sweat, was just amazing. And my throbbing dick was enjoing her full body weight pressed against it. I couldn't resist and I put my hands on her back, enjoying that V-taper and back muscles hanging on the side.

'Now we're both protected, let's enjoy sun some more. I need to get more color for my upcoming contest.'

She laid down on the sunchair next to me and, as if needed to keep me turned on, lowered her hand on my crotch, holding the whole package in her hand. She didn't do much more than that, but it was all it was needed to keep me hard and fully erect. I put my hand on her brests, and felt their smooth but firm shapes underneath my hand, massaging them slightly as my hand moved around.

What a way to spend a few hours on a nice sunny afternoon. I dozed off a few times, enjoying the sun and her touch and feeling in bliss.

'Wake up champ', she said slowly to my ear, waking me up from my sleep and squeezing my crotch slightly. I turned to her, still half a sleep, and gave her a kiss, to which she responded with her tongue in the sexiest of ways. I was ready for action, and so was she, but for another kind, as I would soon find out.

'Let's do some physical activity together, feel up to it?' She could feel my erect dick in her hands, so she knew I was up to THAT, but she was teasing me again, as she had something else on her mind.

'I want to test your strength and endurance a little, let's see if you are a match to a woman like me.' she said smiling openly.

Next to the pool was a small gym on the open. Nothing fancy, just two pullup-bars, dipping bars, bench with free weights, some dumbells and a standing mirror. We walked over to the pullup-bars and started to stretch a little, warming up muscles slightly.

'Now let's start with a classic test - hanging on a pullup bar. I enjoyed beating boys in this in high-school and humiliating them with my superior strength, and I still enjoy it. Let's see if you're a match for me. There's two bars, so let's start together and see who gives up first.'

Her muscles were pumped, shining from a mix of sweat and sunscreen, she was smiling and looking very confident and relaxed, flexing her biceps and forearms slowly. I was just taken with her sex appeal.

We each grabed our bar, so that we were facing each other, and on a count of three pulled ourselves up. Her body seemed tight and in control. Her sixpack was visible from a mile away, as she breathed in and out. Her biceps full and round. Even her legs, my god, were a sight. I'm quite sure she kept her quads flexed just to show off. She was hanging there with ease, head way above the bar, looking me straight in the eyes.

I could keep up with her for a long time, but after 3 minutes on the bar, I started to feel the burn. My forearms started to get tired and I felt I was slowly loosing strength in the biceps. I continued to hang on, breathing heavier and heavier, sweating heavily due to effort required. She seemed to have much easier time, breathing slightly heavier and some sweat appearing on her forehead, but she could still keep her smile on.

I was focusing as hard as I could to keep on, determined not to give up. I hold on as much as I could, but after 5 minutes of the effort, my arms just gave up and I droped to the floor.

'Not bad, honey. I'm impressed, was getting worried you might actually beat me.', she said, looking at me from above the bar, still holding firm.

After a few seconds, she lowered herself and then, to my big surprise, lifted herself up and down 3 more times. Once again on top, she did 20 reps of hanging leg raises and then slowly lowered herself down and released the bar. She didn't seem to be at the edge of her capabilities at all. And her arms and abs got tremendous pump from doing all this, that was clearly visible. She stood in front of the mirror and hit a few biceps and abs poses, checking herself out carefully in the mirror.

'That was a good start, now let's move on to something else. Let's do some dips now and test and pump triceps and pecs. You can start first.'

I knew what was coming, but I enjoyed it anyway. She looked so good beating me in the contests, that I didn't mind at all. I walked to the dipping bars, got on them, and started pushing out reps. She walked in front of me and looked while I was working out.

'Let's give you some motivation. Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll enjoy muscles like these soon.'

With that, she started doing bodybuilding contest mandatory poses in front of me! Front lat spread, front double biceps, side chest, rear lat spread, rear double biceps, side triceps, abs and thighs, most muscular! What a performance to look at, and it really helped me motivate and push out the last few reps, especially with the most muscular, which she held for almost 10 seconds, pumping her pecs and biceps and making fantastic faces as she flexed as hard as she could. I managed 33 reps, 7 more than my previous record, and had to give up after that.

She walked past me, feeling my triceps and pecs as she passed by, slapped my ass lightly and got on the bars.

'You're a sexy hunk you are. Now you've got me going as well.'

She got on the bars and started pushing out reps. Amazing sight of her muscular physique pumping out those reps, muscles working hard and sweat dripping off her really got me going crazy. I stood in front of her and did for her what she did for me, hit a few poses, flexing for her as well, really turned on. She continued pushing out reps, mouth open, staring at my body openly. I could feel her getting hot as well. She easily pushed out 40 reps, and then really pushed herself to the edge and pushed out 4 reps more, grunting and breathing heavily, which made her extremely sexy in my eyes. She won this challenge as well.

She jumped of the bars, walked over to me wiping the sweat off her face, picked me up suddenly to her arms, and started squatting with me in her arms. I just felt in shock, how easy it was for her, and also aroused to completely new heights. I started sucking on her neck, as I felt I just had to do something to her. Complete bliss for me, and I could notice she was getting really hot for me and the whole thing turned her on more and more. She squatted 35 times with my 95kg on her, which I found an amazing feat of strength and endurance.

When she stopped, I got off her and, without saying a word she pulled my swimming suit off, ripped her tiny bikini to pieces and with that horny look in her eyes jumped in lap, grabbing me firmly around my waist with her legs and basically forcing herself on me. It would be wrong to say I penetrated her, she engulfed me instead. I knew what I had to do, and without further delay I started doing squats. Every time I stood up, she made two quick movements with hips, and the squat down and up provided for some extra friction between us.

I just couldn't focus on counting reps. Although my legs were burning, and I was gasping for breath, I just kept on going, and going, and going. And she was loud, first grunting loudly and then just starting to scream as we were both starting to get closer to orgasm, shaking in antagonizing muscle pain. After the last squat I could push out I remained standing, and we just continued fucking right there by the pullup bars. She let go of me, grabbed the bars, looked me in the eyes and said:

'Give me all you've got now, everything'.

The sight of her strong arms holding the bars, biceps flexed, perky breasts in front of me, fantastic V-taper and strong squeezing of her legs just got me crazy. I started humping here stronger and stronger, and she had to use a lot of force just to keep holding on those bars. It was brutal, yet we were both reaching new levels of sexual pleasure and there was fantastic chemistry between us. We reached orgasms at the same time and enjoyed those 20 seconds of spasms that followed it.

We slowly started to recompose ourselves and breathe normally. She released the bars and grabed me around my neck again, slowly moving hips up and down, with my dick still inside of her. Slowly she got off, and feeling completely exhausted I just dropped down to sunchair and lied on it. She came down to me and lied on top of me.

'Mmmmm, that was quite amazing. Can you imagine - you did 36 squats! That's one discipline you beat me in. I will demand a rematch in the future. But wow, what a ride you gave me. I don't remember when I would have got such a fuck previously. Your stamina is fantastic.'

She remained on top of me, kissing me gently and pushing slightly with her knee against my crotch. I hold her ass in my hands and thought - wow, what a women I have right here, next to me.

'I know you got tired, but I need some more time to come down after what just happened. Suck me a little.'

With that, she got a bit higher and pushed her huge breasts in my face, her nipple in my mouth. I can't say that I minded, and I sucked as strong as I could. She flexed her arm for me at same time, knowing very well how much I liked it.

We continued playing around a few minutes more, after which she decided faster way for her to cool down would be swimming. She got off, walked over to the pool, completely naked as she was, jumped in and started doing laps. Like a siren, she was a pleasure to look at, and it allowed me moments I needed to recompose myself and gather strength for things that would follow back in her bedroom. What a woman!

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Dorian and Amanda, preparing for contest
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 02:19:45 pm »
Dorian and Amanda, preparing for contest

After that fabulous day by the pool, we became sex and workout buddies. She was not the type to fall in love, very focused on her goals and ambitions, and I was too young for a serious relationship. Together we were just having a blast.

Amanda was getting ready for a contest, and was focused and practising extremely hard. Improvements on her body were noticeable every day. After each workout she seemed more pumped and more vascular. And the best thing of it - it turned me on tremendously, and it turned her on too!

She loved trying out new and sexy outfits and showing off in front of me. Tight tops and t-shirts, mini short pants, mini skirts and, oh, those tight dresses she put on just to tease me around the house or when we were out. She avoided panties or bras as, in her own words, she didn't want anything spoiling her sexiness. Both men and women were turning around as we walked down the street, or in shopping mall, glaring at her impressive body.

She also didn't like wasting time. When she wanted it, she wanted it. And she wanted it a lot. Very often she would pull the car over in some hidden corner, open my pants, jump in my lap and just do me very fast. Or she would pull me in the dressing room, shut the doors, spread her legs, put her arms to the wall, turn around her head slightly and give me that look that said - give it to me now!

At the gym, she was very serious and didn't spend time fooling around while working out any more. But watching her pump, lift and sweat was like a big foreplay.

But the thing I was waiting for at the gym was the posing room and posing practice. After each workout, pumped and sweaty, we would go to the posing room where should would quickly change to a tiny posing swimsuit and start working on her posing routine or obligatory poses. She would flex in front of me and ask for comments. Or flex in front of window carefully and in a very focused manner.

Damn she was hot, and I always got turned on! And she liked that. She would make small brakes, walk over to me, put her hand on my crotch and give me a slight massage.

"Mmmm, enjoying what you're seeing?" she would say and give me a long wet kiss or pump her biceps in front of me and make me lick it.

Or sometimes she would walk over, pull me erect penis out and give it a few long, sexy licks, then put it back and do some most muscular or double biceps poses in front of me, with me just trying to not faint of excitement.

As posing practice went on she would visibly get hornier and hornier, until she would get too hot to control herself any more, at which time she would just walk over, grab me, push me to the floor, rip my shorts off and ride me hard. She liked being on top and humping hard, letting go and just enjoying herself to the end. She had big orgasms and spasms that lasted and lasted. I loved being squeezed hard by her arms and legs as we were both getting it. A few times she squeezed me so hard I was at the edge of fainting, and that made for a wonderful feeling when ejaculating. It was an amazing time.

Somehow the word of us being together spread out. I noticed women looking at me and checking me out secretly while in the gym. Once, while standing near the gym exit and waiting for Amanda to come out of the dressing room, I got surprised when a physique girl called Amber walked by me and slipped me a note with her number on it.

"When you want to try something else, give me a call. You must be quite a stud when you can keep up with Amanda."

She winked at me and walked out of gym. I was flattered and got turned on immediately. I've noticed her before around the gym and she was really hot. 19 years old, fit body, not too muscular but still very nice bicep peaks, washboard abs and the most wonderful set of glutes and huge breasts that she always wore proudly under tight t-shirts, using no bra, with wonderful perky nipples point sharply outwards. She was every guys wet dream that just oozed sex appeal.

I was still looking at the door she walked out through, thinking of her wonderful ass and full lips and what she could do with those, when Amanda walked to me.

"Hmmm, what got you so fired up?", she asked, looking at my crotch with clearly visible hard-on. I mumbled something about her lips which I can't stop thinking about. She visibly liked the compliment, took me to her car and instructed to sit in the driving seat. I started to drive and asked her where to go.

"Let's drive around a little while I show you what these lips can do".

With that she went down on me, took my erect penis to her mouth and started sucking it nice and slow. It was a sunny day and the scenic ride I took that day will stay in my mind forever.

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Dorian and Amanda, at the contest
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 01:35:21 pm »
Dorian and Amanda, at the contest

Contest was getting closer and closer and Amanda was transforming her body into tight, muscular, vascular and lean machine that was a pleasure to watch, touch and enjoin in on a daily basis. As the preparations for the contest moved into the final phase, she looked more amazing then ever. Every time I looked at her I just wanted to suck her bulging biceps, triceps, pecs and abs, carress her powerfull thighs and bulging glutes, hold her huge calves or lats in my arms.

But as she dieted down last week of the contest and really focused in the preparations, we had to cut down on our regular sexual activities. What a torture it was for me - she looked better than ever, but I couldn't enjoy her the way I wanted to. But I supported her in her trainings and posing practices and dieting, although it was difficult to focus with that constant erection in my pants when I was close to her.

"I know it's HARD ON YOU, baby, but I'll make it up to you when the contest is over, I promise", she told me several times.

At last the day of the contest came. For first time ever, due to being in Amanda's team, I passed to the warm-up room of bodybuilding contest. When Amanda undressed, I felt the whole room suddenly going silent. She was standing in the middle, huge and ripped, in a small bikini, starting to warm up, and both men and women were staring at her. She was a clear favorite to win the contest.

She started to warm up and soon her muscles were pumped with blood. She was so hot, my hands were literally shaking with excitement when I started to apply oil to her body. She liked that, and flexed for me each muscle I was oiling at the time.

I focused on each part of her magnificent physique - biceps, triceps, delts, lats... It was a torture. I felt like stripping away her tiny bikini and sucking and licking her body right there. And it wasn't made easier by all the other half-naked ladies in the room. Bodybuilders pumping their huge muscles, bikini babes flexing their sexy glutes, physique women bouncing their huge boobs, MILFs with muscle and MILFs with even more muscle, blonde, dark, small, tall...

But I managed to control myself as she got ready for posing.

"How do I look?", she asked, hitting a few poses in front of me.

"If you hit one more double bicep pose, I think I'll just come to my pants", I answered openly. She liked that. She came close to me, hugged me, lifted me up and squeezed me so strong I thought I was going to faint, and gave me a deep, deep, and looong kiss, while rubbing slightly against my crotch. She smiled at me, let me go and then walked to the line that, in a few seconds, went out to the stage.

I stayed behind, looking at her, admiring her body and horny as hell.

"Finally she's gone. I hope I can steal you for some time now from her.", I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and, to my suprise, Larissa was standing in front of me, her huge breasts right in front of my eyes.

Larissa was a well known physique athlete from Brazil, who was famous for her amazing glutes, that she worked on religiously. There was no better ass than that in the industry - round, muscular, but tight, well shaped. The rest of her body was famous as well, with tiny waist, huge breasts and a set of lips that were just asking to be kissed, and more... The tiny dress she had on was more than revealing all her assets. She was not competing in this contest, so was not shredded, but displayed wonderful roudness, that no man, or woman, in the room could ignore.

It was also well known she was dating a famous bodybuilder, who was crazy jelous, and didn't like other men hanging around her. I had to be careful.

"Hello Larissa, how can I help you? We haven't met before, my name is...".

"I know who you are Dorian, don't worry, I've heard interesting things about you. Very interesting. And I'd like to test those, to see if they're true.", she said, smiling and getting closer to me. Her leg touched mine, I felt her hard nipple pressing my arm.

"Ugh, what do you mean?"

"Let's not waiste time, we only have as much time as Amanda is on stage. I've heard you're great in bed, you must be if you've managed to satisfy Amanda, and I want a piece of that action as well. Now!"

The look in her eyes said more than a thousand words. But I had to be careful.

"What about you boyfriend, won't he be furious if he sees us?"

"To hell with him, he's in the judging panel and won't be around for hours. And he's been prepairing for contest, so he can't do shit in bed. I haven't been layed in weeks, I'm dripping wet here. I have to get some fast. Come with me."

She grabbed me by hand and pulled me towards the elevators. I thought to resist, but at the same time I was mermerised with her body. Full round boobs were shaking in front of my eyes as she moved. Her wondefull ass moved left and right as she walked and asked for a squeeze. I followed her without saying a word.

We entered the elevator and she pressed the top floor. As soon as the doors closed, she jumped on me. She was kissing me like crazy, put one leg around me and pressed against my erect dick, she pushed my left arm to her breasts and my right arm under her dress. When I squeezed her ass she made the sexiest gasp ever. She was obviously extremelly horny, as was I.

We rushed into the hotel room and she pulled off her dress in one fast move. She didn't wear anything else underneath, and was standing naked in front of me. What a body she had. The best that Brazil had to offer to the world.

I took off my clothes and noticed how her eyes got wider when she noticed the size of my erect dick.

"Wow, that's even better than what I hoped for. I think I've been hanging around with male bodybuilders for too long, they're much smaller than that!" she said, as she moved to the bed, lied to her back, lifted her legs and spread them wide open.

"Get over here now!", she ordered.

I didn't need to be told twice, I went over her and started fucking her. She was wet and horny and the sight of her huge breasts moving as I moved in and out got me totally crazy. In two minutes we were both enjoying fantastic orgasm, the kind you experience when totally horny and in need. I relaxed slowly, enjoying the view of her great body.

"Ah, I really needed that. It's been a long time..." she said, putting her right hand behind her.

And then she flexed her bicep.

I couldn't believe the peak she had on her biceps. Still above her, and inside her, I had a great view of her sexy breasts, but that bicep was tooo good to miss. I went down and started to suck it, and it felt so good, my erection just kept on and got harder.

"Oh my god, that feels so good when you do it. And you're hard again. Don't stop, for the love of god, don't stop" she whispered to my ear. She started moving her hips again, and I could feel her getting horny again. We continued immediately for another round of horny, passionate sex, where I managed to enjoy her from behind as well, with my arms flowing from her clit over her abs to her huge breasts, while sucking her left and right biceps alternatingly; and then finishing it off with her above me, smothering me with her huge breasts while humping me wildly.

After we were done, we went to shower together and I felt like in a dream while soaping her luscious body. She returned the favour and got me hard again, but I thought to save my strength for possible fun with Amanda later on. While going down with elevator again she slipped me a piece of paper with her phone number and gave a nice wet kiss for good bye.

I went back to the warm up room to wait for Amanda. And then I noticed something. A lot of women were checking me out, either hiddenly or quite openly looking at me, some licking their lips and indicating quite openly they're interested! I didn't know where to look, it seemed every place I turned my head to there was a hard body pumping and lifting just for me. And they all seemed to want me and try the stuff they have probably been hearing about from others. It was weird, but at the same time fantastic feeling.

Soon Amanda came back, holding a trophy as expected. Winning the first prize put a giant weight of her big shoulders, and it was visible. She was smiling, able to drink a lot of water finally, and in a very good mood.

"So, what did you do while I was away?" she asked me suddenly.

I was surprised with the question, as she obviously knew something. I panicked, not knowing what to respond.

"Don't worry so much honey, I let Larissa know she could have you. Poor girl, she really needed somebody to show her some love. And I know how much you suffered due to my preparating past two weeks. So I though to thank you like this."

I felt a huge relief, and was surprised with her words. But at the same time, I though how lucky I was to have a woman like this.

"But I also had another motive, slightly selfish. I didn't want you coming too fast when we have sex after the context, and I know you were quite horny, so I thought to relieve you a little, before we get at it. Hopefully you still have something left there for me, because a champion like me deserves some good sex now. And wants it really badly now!"

I knew immediately by her look that she was getting horny again. It was fantastic feeling to see her getting crazy for it again. And the thought of having her now, with her body in peak condition was just mind blowing.

"And because I want something special now that I'm officially a champion - Mandy and Candy, come over here."

Identical twins and bikini competitors, Mandy and Candy, walked over. They were both my age, and looking terrific, just placing very high in the bikini contest. The bikinis did not cover much, barely the minimums, and they were proudly showing her bodies next to us in a second. My heart started pounding, I was full of hope, but could it be true?

"Mandy and Candy will join us for some champagne and caviar in the hotel room. I feel like partying now. Let's go!" Amanda said.

We walked to the elevator, and as soon as the doors closed, it started to happen. Amanda pulled Mandy to her and started kissing her, Candy jumped in my lap, put her legs around my waist and started kissing and sucking my lips in a very experienced way. Suddenly I felt Amanda's hand on my crotch, and I couldn't resist  so I took one of my arms from Candy's ass and put it on Amanda's. We looked at each other shortly and smiled. We both knew.

This will be a night to remember!

Wow. Awesome. Cock rock big time

:thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #1st STORY: Dorian & Amanda [nislija]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View