Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583438 Posts in 74357 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli May 31, 2024, 02:50:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: MORPHS & MORPHERS~collected Vol. 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #MANIPS: MORPHS & MORPHERS~collected Vol. 2  (Read 334199 times)

Offline Kotten

• Activity:
    0%
#MANIPS: [MORPHS & MORPHERS]~collected
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 02:02:01 pm »
Don't Mess with Me!  [Kotten]

Long time no upload but here's some for you to enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

zjefvanutsel

#MANIPS: [MORPHS & MORPHERS]~collected
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 09:30:25 am »
[zjefvanutsel]

Hi, i'm pretty new here, but please take a look at my morphs here and on d/A and tell me what you think...  Direct Links to 3rd Party Sites Not Permitted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks!

SLOrion

#MANIPS: [MORPHS & MORPHERS]
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 05:48:43 am »
[SLOrion]  First few Ive done   karma if you like guys

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hahaha the first one... you morphed my morph :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Supermario2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #MANIPS: [MORPHS & MORPHERS] - Supermario2
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 07:34:18 pm »
[Supermario2] CONT'D

Some very good morphs generally - I especially like this one of the lovely Krissy Murrell! Cheers & karma coming your way...

K+. Who is the artist of the gif at the bottom of your post? Any chance to see that in larger size?

I have no idea, I found it via google on : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: #MANIPS: [ART & ARTISTS]
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 11:44:30 am »
 :thanks:

“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

evil667

New morphs. been awhile.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 11:33:42 pm »
[evil667]

I use to morph a long time ago. Got bored, stopped...and started again. These aren't as polished as my old morphs, but there not meant to be. They are meant to just be a bit sloppy and fun.  These aren't high art enjoy them for what they are.

If someone wants to put captions on the 2 without be my guest. Also, I was wondering if somebody would like to do a story trade. I'd love to hear a story about Lois Lane becoming more powerful than superman. Muscles and all. Just a thought.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are more. These aren't masterpieces. Some need to be retouched, and I might retouch them in the future. But take them as they are.  And of course, please feel free to add captions. I would love to see someone do something like that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SLOrion

Re: My First Morphings
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 07:43:10 pm »
[SLOrion]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amy Smart

Offline fbbmorpher

• Activity:
    0%
*Fbbswithmore* #MANIPS: [fbbmorpher]
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 05:50:11 am »
[fbbmorpher = Fbbswithmore = grannymuscle]

Hello Everyone!!!  Ive been lurking for far too long and now I want to start posting some of my work for you guys to see  If you like, I will post more!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More at * grannymuscle * [it's a DeViAnT thing...]

Nice job. You've obviously worked hard on these. Request: how about some prettier faces?

I think the juxtaposition between the face and bodies is the point of these morphs.  I can't really get into this, but I appreciate the work you obviously put into them. K+

Offline fbbmorpher

• Activity:
    0%
*Fbbswithmore* [fbbmorpher]
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 06:41:19 am »
[fbbmorpher = Fbbswithmore = grannymuscle]

These are preview images of video morphs I have done in the past which you can find at these yahoo clubs

groups DOT yahoo.com/group/fbbswithmore2

groups.yahoo DOT com/group/superthickmusclechick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline spiffy7734

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
morphing on a sunday afternoon
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 08:49:44 pm »
[spiffy7734] CONT'D

just havin' fun...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kabir120

#MANIPS: MORPHS & MORPHERS [kabir120] -3pp- ~collected
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 01:21:29 pm »
[kabir120]
Who says big women are not sexy? I'm here to dispel that theory  :woot:

K+ would be greatly appreciated, and also helpful for funding my next Big 'n' Sexy project :thanks:

K+ to you my friend! Very nice find....she's gorgeous!  :thanks:

Thanks medic8404! I like your morphs a lot, keep up the good work  ;)

kabir120

Re: Big 'n' Sexy
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 07:35:57 pm »
[kabir120]  CONT'D

Alrighty then, here comes muscle goddess #2 ... hope you like it!

I love it!! K+! Who is the model? Thanks again for another great pic...

She is a fitness model, Sheila Beavers... definitely a hottie! (even without the additional muscle haha)

kabir120

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 03:27:18 pm »
[kabir120]  CONT'D

Here is a stunning beauty  :woot:

More than just a pretty face...

Big, Black and Beautiful!

Don't you hate it when they make you look small?!

Anna looking buff and beautiful

kabir120

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 02:25:46 pm »
[kabir120]

Can anyone guess who this is? K+ to the first correct answer  ;D

kabir120

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 04:27:12 pm »
[kabir120]  CONT'D

Trying out something new.. FBB's in lingerie  ;D

If you like these, karma and feedback are most welcome!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have  a great weekend, everyone  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: MORPHS & MORPHERS~collected Vol. 2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View