Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581481 Posts in 74139 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 21, 2024, 09:29:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Scraps, Snippets and Vignettes *Various Authors + Subjects*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COLLECTION: Scraps, Snippets and Vignettes *Various Authors + Subjects*  (Read 121599 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: A Chance Encounter
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2015, 12:43:00 am »
Well, good to see one female muscle girl in this thing, but I'm definitely more curious about Sera, to see exactly what this "disorder" is. Looking forward to more, definitely! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

sangd11

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 11:53:49 am »
Until now very interesting. Altough i'm wonder what she ment by "another subject". Well guess i have to wait.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 09:15:23 pm »
Ms. LaFontaine rounded the corner, and brusquely opened a door, pointing into the room.

"Inside, please. NOW."

Tessa put her head down, and sheepishly walked in, not even looking up or near Diana, mid-tirade.

"Now, until I come get you, you are NOT to leave this room, you got me? You may be a guest, but being a guest doesn't necessitate any rude remarks or disregard for me or any other staff that work here. Dinner will be served at 8 PM sharp. I will be back at 7:30. Until then enjoy yourself, and just relax."

Tessa heard the door close behind her, and waited for the sounds of her high heeled shoes to fade into the distance before she stretched and looked around.

"You will NOT leave this room," she mockingly imitated. "Not even to go to the bathroom! I'm a snooty windbag who doesn't even get laid!"

She flittered through the DVD's, noting the number of action and horror films that they kept in the room, showing no interest whatsoever.

"God, I just want someone to bend me over and fuck me into unconsciousness!"

She approached the cabinet with the various games and consoles. Again, finding nothing of interest as her fingers danced along the various cartridges and cases.

"As a fuddy duddy, it's my job to hide that I'm a sexy, mature woman, so that I can fill my bitch reserves to have enough stored up so that I can unleash it without a care on whether I should just lay back and get a nice hard dicking!"

She looked around the room, seeing if there would be any interesting items in there for her to go through besides the movies and games, till she noticed a partially opened door enticingly open just wide enough to shot that there was enough room to walk in. Looking around for any cameras or anything that might give away she was not to be there, she girded her loins and walked towards it. Snaking her hand through, she felt against the nearest wall for a light switch, and quickly flipped it on. Florescent light flooded the adjoining room, which Tessa took as an invitation to enter.

The room was long, and floor to ceiling, it was lined and littered with books. Text books, works of fiction, Medical Journals, Psychology Journals, philosophy, romance, magazines, for several feet, the cavernous feeling of all these books, placed in a sacred, yet very haphazard way was very impressive to her. Reaching down, she grabbed a magazine, and noticed that it was probably a bit older than she was, as on the cover was a woman with muscles as big as a man's, body turned to the side as she flexed with all her might, her body a network of sinew and veins, with a look of intimidation and determination coupling with the power she obviously had. Tessa was impressed. She had never seen anyone quite like this before, growing up in an era where softness and pliancy mattered more than strength and will. Even Liliana, whose size was interesting to her, seemed to pale in comparison to the woman on the cover. Her breath was unknowingly shorter, as she felt a flush of scarlet throughout herself.

Flipping through the magazine, page after page was filled with women of a similar body type, every one a bodybuilder of various size and classification. Multiple award winners, up-and-coming stars, fitness supplements that were most likely long banned now, equipment that looked extremely heavy yet easy to use. And then she reached the centerfold, the woman on the cover in a several page spread about her philosophy, her exercise habits, her diet, and any other bits and pieces. Too enamored by the photos, Tessa flipped through each page, soaking in each and every detail of the woman, or "beast" as she liked to call herself. The sense of desire blurred into the sense of awe and respect for the subject, with just how focused and dedicated she was to every aspect of her size and strength. Her face a mask of exertion and rage as in each photo, she was shown lifting not only larger weights, but constant comparison pics to men who were lifting along with her, quickly overshadowing them. And at the end of each specific man's set, she was shown lifting them up and making out with them, as both a thank you for their time and a final show of power she had over them.

Tessa rolled up the magazine, and pocketed it, as she left the room. Despite the order she was given, Tessa knew there was still far too much to see. She made her way to the entrance of the Entertainment room, and slowly sneaked out into the hallway. Calmly and quietly, she wandered the halls, getting familiar with items and landmarks to help create a map that she could rely on. A marble statue by a guest room, an old map by the study. The picture of Venus coming from the sea for the kitchen. And so one as she made her way. A large picture of an angel, making it's way to heaven drew her attention, as did the button right next to it. Curiosity overcame her as she pressed the button, hearing the sound of a bell, as the picture slowly gave way to the inside of an elevator.

"Well, it's time to make my way to Heaven, I guess."

Tessa walked in, and studied the buttons: B, G, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, attic. Tessa decided to take it a floor at a time, and pressed for the 2nd floor. The door slid closed, and the elevator ascended. Tessa, eager to explore, held her breath until the doors opened wide, as she was greeted by a giant digital clock in military time, a slightly glowing "16:42:23", as the 23 quickly became 24, and then 25. She looked up and down the hallway, noting that there weren't as many doors up here in sight, and figuring which direction she should head down first. So she pointed down one side, and began to rhyme.

"Eenie, meanie, miney, mo. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eenie, meanie... miney..."

The sound of music to her right caught her attention. She pointed the the hall to her right.

"Mo. Ready or not, here I come!"

With that, she non-chalantly made her way down the hall.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 04:39:19 am »
Well, Tessa seems to be a free spirit who doesn't like to listen to rules and what she should do, sometimes that is a good thing, but I don't know if that's the case this time, I definitely don't think Ms. Lafontaine will be happy with Tessa wandering around, but short of tying her down or handcuffing her to the bed, what can she do? Hopefully Tessa will find something very interesting, something involving huge, powerful muscle. But I guess we'll see. ;)

Don't worry. Next installment, all the pieces will start coming together for the few installments after that.

The maze like atmosphere of the mansion carried over to the second floor. A left, a right, one door, two doors, three. Tessa kept her ears primed towards the sound of music, subtle and harmonic. It got quieter, she turned around. It got louder, she stopped and listened where it was coming from. It didn't help matters that the halls seemed designed to echo and amplify a LOT of the sounds it could, even her sneakers seemed to click and thump with reverberation. But, steadily, she made progress, as she finally realized what kind of music she was listening to: old school big band jazz, soft and simple. And then she noticed another sound behind it, around another corner. Like it was...

"Is there a fountain up-?"

She went around the bend, and there, in front of large panes of glass in a spacious entryway were a pond and two large fountains, dark grey and simply designed. Beyond the water and the entrance, she could see that there were many stools, and mirrors, and other things designed for one purpose: pampering its patrons.

"A SPA! Oh my God, do I need some stress relief!", Tessa cried out, as she ran for the doors. She quickly threw them open and ran inside, marveling at the stark contrast to get here. Everything looked expensive, asking for a price of a day of primping and care that she could never match, even if she was able to save up her entire life for it. She ran everywhere, gawking at the styling tools, the professional care products, even the multiple high end rehabilitation jacuzzi tubs and stalls. She was so awestruck by everything, that she didn't notice the clicking of shoes that came up behind her.

"Ahem... Excuse me, miss?"

Tessa popped up from playing with the water in one of the tubs, and turned to face the lady with the sweet, high voice. And then, her heart throbbed a bit: a cute redhead, probably around her own age, with sparkling hazel eyes and freckles almost everywhere on her face. She was dressed in a simple light blue t-shirt, with black slacks and black flats. Her face wore a mask of confusion, as she looked down slightly at Tessa.

"OH! I'm sorry," Tessa replied. "I'm Tessa! I'm Mr. Williams guest? I don't know if he told you..."

The redhead shook her head, and smiled warmly.

"No worries, Tessa! I'm Cadence, the head beautician here at Mr. William's estate. Although today's more of a private spa day for...", she said, tapering off at the end.

"Oh. I take it "she" is here, yeah? If you want, I can go. I just saw all this amazing stuff, and after spending all day in the heat and sun, I might-"

Cadence chuckled softly at that.

"Well, Ms. Williams DID just get into the Gravitic Massage Chamber-"

"The Gravy WHAT now?"

"So I have about an hour to pamper you before she gets out for her full treatment, How about you jump in the storm showers over there," she started pushing Tessa towards one of the stalls. "And then I can do something about your hair and skin."

"But... But-"

Cadence gave one final push, forcing Tessa into a stall.

"NO BUTS! You're a guest, so I'm sure you're staying for dinner! I'll make you ready for that, so put your clothes in the slat inside, and let me know when you're ready!"

The door rapidly closed on Tessa. She felt like she had been caught in a whirlwind, and shuttled into this stall so fast, her head was almost spinning. She quickly got her bearings, and  looked for where to place her clothes. An absolute wall of light blue surrounded her, until she noticed a red button labeled "CLOTHES".

"Should've known...", she whispered to herself.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt, and slowly pulled it off herself. She winced and slowed the pull, hissing inward as the shirt slowly came off, revealing the darkened, almost blackish bruises she had on her back and sides and stomach. If she stretched and pulled, she could feel them clearly, but luckily no one had actually touched them, or she would have probably started crying. Always viewing herself as too meager to need a bra, she pressed the button, as a hamper tilted out from next to the button, and she threw her shirt in. She bent over, hissing some more as she kicked off her shoes and socks, and pulled her jeans off, revealing more bruises up and down her legs and hips. She deftly removed her undies, and threw them all in with the shirt, and closed the door.

"READY!"

Cadence nodded, and pressed some buttons. A notice that a full body scan had begun, and to input parameters for cleanliness and atmosphere while the scan was in progress.

"Preference on soap?

"Um... minty?"

Cadence hit some more buttons.

"Preference in shampoo?"

"I usually use something that's green apple, as well as something that fixes damage?"

Cadence hit some more buttons, and noticed the scan was taking a bit longer than usual.

"Something's up with her, maybe hiding something," Cadence quietly said to herself. "Now, for the wash. Scrub strength and spray strength?"

Tessa had to think about that, realizing that if she was scrubbed too hard, she'd cry out in pain, and let them know she's rather injured.

"Um, soft scrub. And... medium hard spray?"

"And what would you like to see as you take your shower? Thunder storm? Ocean spray? Underwater paradise?"

"Thunder storm? There's gonna be, like, images as I take a shower?!"

"Actually, a video with full audio. That alright?"

"Y-yeah! That's so COOL! Thunder storm, please," Tessa replied

Cadence punched in the last details, and noticed the scan was complete. She sent the data to her phone, and pressed the final button, making her way to the hairstyling section to look over Tessa's details.

The walls of the stall flickered for a second, as video footage of a thunder storm rolling in came to life. Tessa excitedly looked on as she could almost swear she felt the wind running over her, as the thunder boomed and rolled all around. Then she heard a drop hitting a leaf, then another, and another, until she felt a drop hit her shoulder. And as the rain fell with more intensity, the shower grew stronger and stronger, until it and the raindrops were indistinguishable from one another. She ran her hands over her shoulders and arms, relishing the feeling of cleanliness, as both person and water worked together to remove sweat and grime. She suddenly felt something rubbing her back, and looked over to see that a compartment behind her opened up, and a soft bristled brush was lightly scrubbing her back. And then the same sensation was felt on her arms and legs and stomach, as more arms came out of the stall and was scrubbing her all over, gently and lightly. This was a level of pampering she had no clue was possible. She noticed the shower was slowing, until it stopped, matching the video once more.

She heard a click to her left, as a little spigot slowly came out at head level. Tessa wondered what it was for, until she saw some whitish, soapy material come out. She caught some in her hands, and smelled it. The smell of green apples filled her senses, and she quickly worked the shampoo into her hair, adding more when needed. She felt the brushes rub a little firmer, as the smell of mint rose from her person as the soap did its work. Not an inch of her body was missed, bristles lightly scrubbing everywhere, including her face. The rain came back, as did the shower, and the scrubbers retracted into the cubbies, leaving her and the shower, and the storm all around her. And when she felt her cleanest, the shower died down again, and the sound of wind rustling through leaves picked up. It danced along her skin, tickling and enticing patch of flesh and hair it could, lightly drying her in the process. Then the video faded, and the hatch for her clothes opened back up. She quickly got dressed again, and opened the stall.

Cadence looked up from her phone, hitting a button and pocketing it as Tessa stepped out.

"Feel better, Tessa?"

Tessa ran her fingers through her hair, and smiled a relieved and relaxed smile.

"You've no idea! It's been a few days since I had a shower, and I so needed it."

Cadence waved her over, and promptly slapped on the chair she was on.

"Well, your needs aren't covered yet. You were in there 30  minutes. I think there's enough time before the Madame steps out of the Gravitic Massage Chamber-"

"The Grainy Whatsits?"

Cadence pointed past the stalls to a big, metal chamber at the end of the room as Tessa sat down. Made of solid steel and imposingly designed, it bared no small resemblance to a teleportation device from a horror film from the 80's.

"Gra-vi-tic Massage Chamber. It's both a steam room, hot box and massage area in one. One of the advanced machines made by the Williams Institute of Science and Health. Don't let the scary design get to you. Those things workwonders! But it's being used right now. So I think I've got enough time to take care of your hair before she comes out!"

Tessa turned towards the mirror as Cadence went over her hair.

"So, do you want a trim? Or do you want to trust me?"

At this point, Tessa saw everything at her disposal, and threw her hands up in the air.

"You know what, Cadence? I trust you!"

Cadence squealed a little and clapped her hands, and grabbed some scissors and clippers.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I haven't spent the past 6 years for nothing!"

And with that, she got to work on her hair. Snipping here, a buzzing sound there. And the more hair that was lost, the more Tessa felt comfortable, letting go of her family not accepting her, running her out of town, and getting help in the unlikeliest ways. Tessa and Cadence talked, and laughed and bonded, until Cadence stopped and let her admire her effort.

"What do you think?". Cadence inquired.

Tessa couldn't believe it. Never in her life did she think she could pull off a shorter hair style, but in her opinion, Cadence was a Miracle worker! A close crop on the sides and back should off her lighter blond roots, which grew sandier to the tips of her boyish pixie style. Not only did it make her seem more energetic, but it allowed her large green eyes to pop due to her fair complexion. All in all...

"I LOVE IT! Thank you, Cade-"

The sound of a buzzer cut Tessa off, and Cadence to whip her head around, her eyes wide.

"Tessa, you have to go. NOW."

"But-"

Cadence grabbed Tessa by the arm, and tried to pull her away, but Tessa refused to budge.

"Look, if it's about interrupting Sera's pampering day, then let me tell her I'm sorry in person-"

Cadence grabbed Tessa, and pulled her fiercely, getting her out of her seat.

"You don't understand! The person in the chamber IS NOT SERA!"

A very loud hiss drew the ladies attention toward the chamber, as it slowly opened. Steam poured out of it for what seemed like a long eternity. Tessa wondered who was going to come out of that machine, as her heart threatened to explode in her chest.

The cloud of steam parted as a very large hand grabbed the frame of the door. The entity waited for the mist to part some more, revealing a frighteningly chiseled forearm attached to the hand, as the entity stuck out its foot, slamming it into the floor heavily, causing the girls to jump a little. A head full of white hair peaked out as the person left the chamber, then proceeded to stand up... and up... and up, towering over the two girls. A harsh, but regal face, covered by many lines of age, rested atop a heavily built six foot frame. Tessa stared as the mist parted, revealing a body that belonged to a woman 40 or more years younger than the face attached to it, seemingly in a state of permanent flexing, striated and defined and built with an almost impossibly low body to impossibly high muscle fat ratio as the goal. Except for eyebrows and the top of her head, it was obvious the woman had no hair whatsoever on any other part of her body.

It was easy to tell that both Cadence and Tessa were freaking out a little.

"So, Cadence", the woman began. "Is she an uninvited guest, or is she one of... Daniel's new interests?"

Cadence looked at Tessa before replying, but was beaten to the punch.

"I'm NOT an INTEREST," Tessa shouted. "Nor am I a STRAY! I'm Tessa, and I was invited by Mr. Williams to stay the night while my car was being taken care of! Now, ma'am, who the hell are YOU?!"

Cadence grabbed Tessa to scold her, but the heavy steps of the woman rushing towards them made her instinctively close her eyes, and wince for what she thought was to come, only to hear the woman laugh instead.

"Well, well, WELL! You've got MOXIE, kid! You remind me of myself when I was your age!"

Cadence stared in amazement as the woman stuck her hand out for Tessa to shake it, which Tessa did with gusto.

"Pleased to meet you, Tessa! My name's Addie! I'm Subject 48, and Daniel's great grandmother!"

Tessa could only stare in wonder as Addie continued shaking her hand, laughing boisterously as Cadence looked on, worriedly.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:37 am »
Nice! Love older muscle women a great deal, can't wait to learn how old Addie is and how muscular and strong she is too! You had me intrigued at the beginning, waiting to see what Sera looked like, but now with the introduction of a very muscular older woman, now I'm a fish on the line, I'm hooked! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [RichW] Millie
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2015, 04:06:17 am »
#Alien / #Snuff

Millie
by RichW

Back when I was in college I worked part time doing maintenance at a
nursing home.  One of the aides was Mildred D. Mussel.  She went by Millie
and wouldn't say what the D stood for; probably another somewhat old-
fashioned name that embarrassed her a bit.  Millie was in her young thirties,
had shoulder-length blond hair and stood about 5'6".  She also had vascular
hands, thick forearms, and muscle elsewhere that her uniform covered too
well.  Although nothing would develop between us, she definitely stirred my
imagination.

Now if you've read stories from me before you have already heard this part.
This story is quite violent and a bit nasty.  It is obviously just a story
but there are people that think content they don't approve of should not       
exist... For this reason I always put some type of disclaimer like this at
the beginning.  If you don't like this or don't approve, please don't read
any more.  On the other hand if you do like it I would like to hear from
you.  The last story had over 100 downloads from the Amazon's Arena BBS yet
I only heard from 1 person.  I get the feeling that's fairly normal.  It's
unfortunate.  If you have a thought, please drop a note to me on the AABBS. 
  ... RichW   3/23/96

An entity drifted through the darkness.  Shapeless, formless, it moved
as though carried by the wind; yet it sensed, it felt, it was aware.  Millions
of years had passed since it last had a physical form, but time meant nothing.   
It just existed.  It didn't know how to care so it didn't matter why it
existed, where it was from, none of if mattered.
    There was an active mind nearby.  It moved toward this mind.  The mind
was forming an image.  She was blond; average height for a female.  Her
body was different.  The mind envisioned a powerful female form.  A hard
muscular body with immense strength.
    The image and the mind it came from were noted by the entity.  It
moved South.

It was a dark spring night, after midnight.  The entity drifted atop a
clothing store.  The information it had gathered was put to use.  Matter
began to collect as the entity built a body for itself.  Energy flashed
and wind swirled as a human form was built as though from the air.  Slowly
the form solidified.  To say it was solid was not adequate.  The entity had
built a form no human could sufficiently describe.  Soon she sat up.  The
woman from the mind it had watched sat naked on the flat stone roof and
looked around.  She picked up a small stone and smashed it to powder between
her thumb and forefinger.  She didn't think of what she had done.  It didn't
have any significance.  She had just done it.  There wasn't a question of
could.  She simply decided to, then did.
    She ran her hands over her body.  She felt the swelling of each muscle
as she tensed it.  Blood vessels snaked like vines around her forearms and
over her swelling biceps.  Her breasts were full and round and very firm.  Her
muscles were very large, exceedingly hard, and enormously powerful.
    She knew that she should be clothed and that these items were in the
building below the stone and steel she stood upon.  She knelt down and
curled her right hand into a fist.  She brought her arm back and punched
through the roof.  Her powerful hands ripped and mashed the steel as she
enlarged the opening.  She dropped to the floor below.
    She was in the store's office.  Seeing the breaker panel against the
wall she decided to knock out the power and in turn the alarm.  She placed
her hand on the metal box and straightened her arm.  Her hand smashed the
box into the block wall.  The wall split from the force.
    Satisfied, she emerged onto the sales floor.  In a few minutes she was
dressed.  Sneakers, jeans, a t-shirt, and an oversized jacket covered her
well.  She felt she would pass unnoticed on the streets.
    She returned to the office and peered through the roof at the clear
night sky.  She noticed a floor safe on the other side of the room.  "I
may need money" she thought.  Can't always break in when I need something. 
Actually I certainly can; but I shouldn't.  Although I look like these humans
if I'm going to avoid drawing too much attention to myself, I'll need to act
human as much as possible.  She reached down and lifted the safe in her
outstretched arms.  It was a massive iron box weighing several hundred pounds
yet she moved it about as though it were cardboard.  She began to open it. 
She squeezed the upper corners inward and the three inch thick steel bent. 
A gap appeared at the top of the door.  Her fingers worked into the crack and
mashed into the door.  She applied tremendous force and the door bent, folded,
then tore loose from its hinges.
    After removing the cash she replaced the door on the safe.  The metal
strained and oozed between her fingers as she mashed and worked the box
into a formless lump of metal.  No one would ever know what became of its
contents.
    She leapt through the hole in the roof and looked around.  A car had
pulled up to the back of the building.
    Men!  I hate men!  Then she thought about her new body.  She didn't know
why.  She shouldn't have hated anyone.  The entity didn't have emotion, it
just existed.  Something in the form she had taken.  The entity felt and
wanted in a very human way.  And this human wanted to see men pay for the
evil they'd done.  "I'll watch them whimper and cry as I squash them between
my fingers" she thought.  Her body tensed and her muscles bulged.
    Local police were answering the alarm she had not silenced quickly
enough.  Mistake, she thought, big mistake.
    She dropped to the ground behind the man.  He turned around.
    "Where did you come from?" he asked sternly.
    She stepped toward him.  She had her jacket on.  He didn't know what
he faced.
    He lifted his radio.  Before he could speak she snatched it away from
him.  "I can't let you do that" she explained as she smashed the radio in
her fist.  Her fingers opened and broken scraps of metal and plastic fell
to the ground.
    He reacted with aggression.
    "All right Miss!  Put your hands on the car."
    She shrugged her shoulders and complied.
    "Do you feel this is necessary officer?"  She bent her fingers into
the hood of his car.  The metal creaked softly as it tore.  He didn't
notice.
    "Well, you just smashed a police radio and you are probably the one
who set off the alarm in there."  He tugged on her left arm.  She brought
it behind her back for him.  He clamped a handcuff around her wrist.
    "Smashed a police radio?" she asked.  "Does this mean anything to
you?"  She brought her other arm back so he could cuff her wrists
together.
    "Yeah.  Cheap plastic things.  You shouldn't have done that.  Now get
in the car!"  he ordered.
    "Sorry, I can't do that for you."  She turned to face him and spread
her arms.  One of the links of the chain broke with a loud snapping noise. 
He pulled his gun.  She held up her wrists to look at the cuffs encircling
them.  She took one of the metal bands in the fingers of the other hand
and twisted.  The metal resisted, then gave way.  In a moment, she had
disposed of the other cuff.
    "I'm not afraid of you."  He released the safety on his gun.
    "I think you should be." she responded.  She set her right hand on the
car door; the window was down.
    "Get yer hands back in the air miss!"
    "Not afraid, hmm?"  Her fingers smashed into the door.  She lifted the
car on two wheels.  "How about now?"
    He stared at her; his eyes opened wider.  "A little."  his voice
shook slightly.  He regained his composure.  "You are under arrest!  Put
the car down!"
    "Okay.  She removed her hand and the car dropped.  Now for my next
demonstration..."  She reached toward him.
    His last mistake.  He drew his gun and fired.  Her strength made her
fast.  She snatched the bullet from the air and displayed it to him before
mashing it between her thumb and finger.
    She took his pistol from him.  She held it in front of her and closed her
fingers around it.  It quietly crumpled up in her hand.  She opened her
fingers to display the mashed mass of metal.  "Cheap plastic is what you
said about the radio.  How about the gun?  Still cheap plastic?"  She
threw it away.  Miles away.
    "Perhaps I should beat you now.  Would you like that?"  He shook his
head violently.  "I didn't think so.  You see, I am the perfect woman.  A
sound mind and a VERY sound body."  She paused.  "Don't you agree?"
    Fear stepped in and he froze.  "Right this way" she directed.  She put
her arm around him and lead him toward the building.  The rear door was
steel but no barrier.  With one arm she folded the door to the side and
led him in.  There was enough light inside for him to see her.  She took
her coat off and flexed her biceps.  His eyes widened as she moved toward
him.  He backed against the block wall and she advanced until her hands rested
against the wall on both sides of him.  Her incredible body lightly pressing
against his.
    "I'm going to crush every bone in your body."  She smashed her fingers
into the cement block wall, tore a chunk out and smashed it to dust.
    She stood inches from him, looked into his blank stare and closed her
fingers around his elbows.  "One ... two ... three!"  His body stiffened
then slumped to the floor.  "Weak heart."  She let the body drop.  The fear
had killed him.  She felt the warmth of her power as she exited.  She walked
to the car that had been left idling.  A thought occurred to her and her
contentedness was shown as she placed her hand under the side if the car.  She
stood up and the car was on two wheels.  "This is easy!"  she spoke then
casually flipped the vehicle into the air.  It spun a complete revolution
then crashed to the ground.  She strode away, slowly zipping up her
jacket.

A few blocks away she encountered a single male.  He was big, mean and
drunk.  "What are you looking at?" she inquired as she stepped up to him.
    "Hey bitch, want to party?"
    "No"
    "Bitch!"
    "You shouldn't have said that."  Her fists clenched and her forearms
grew.  She raised her arms and her shoulders swelled.  She curled her
massive arms and her biceps ripped through her jacket.  Her powerful form
shredded the garment as power filled her.
    He watched and his jaw hung open.  She advanced and he stepped back in
wide eyed fear.  "I didn't mean it.  If you're one of those muscle bitches;
I don't want no trouble."
    "Too late loser."  He had backed against a lamp post and began to
slump down away from her.
    Millie's left hand reached over his head and clamped on the lamp post. 
Her fingers contracted and the metal crumpled.  She bent the steel post
down behind him.
    "W-w-w-what you doin'?" he stammered shakily.
    "I'm going to make sure you never bother me again."
    "I won't b-b-bother..."  Slam!  She slapped him nearly to
unconsciousness.  "Enough!"  He could barely move as she lifted him off
and ground with her right hand and wrapped the post around him with her
left.  He hung suspended above her.
    "You can't leave me..."  His voice trailed off as he lost
consciousness.  Clamping both hands on his steel restraint Millie
tightened the post around him.  She pulled harder.  The post was stronger
than his body.  She pulled again and listened to his body break.  She left
him to slip into non-existence.
    This form has its benefits she thought.  The way this body can use its
power is exciting.  She walked up the street as she heard the sirens
arriving where she had been.  The destruction.  The construction of this
body!  She was soon at the dwelling where she had acquired the thoughts
about this form.  "This person will be surprised" she knocked softly at
the door.
    "Millie, is that you?" the young male inquired after opening the
door.  He recognized the face but seeing her thick vascular arms exposed
made his jaw drop and his knees weaken. 
    "Yes, well sort of.  May I come in?"
    "Certainly."  He was not prepared.
    She stepped inside.  She looked perfect!  Perfect skin, perfect hair,
perfect hands; awfully vascular though.  She removed her the remains of her
jacket.  Perfect muscles!  He couldn't speak.  He moved in a daze when she
motioned up the stairs.
    She explained that she was entirely human in form but not in origin. 
It took some effort but they were soon communicating well.

"I need to stop by the bank for a quick withdrawal" she explained as
she stepped outside.  I watched as she walked down the street.
    She enjoyed the night air.  "Two am, no one out on a week night.  This
should be easy."  There was a stop sign by the corner.  She glanced down
as her fingers curled around the fragile steel pole.  She found delight in
mashing the steel with her sinewy fingers.  The pole twisted and bent to
the ground.  She released it and continued on.
    She stayed on the side streets on this cool autumn night.  Her
power-filled arms were exposed at the shoulder.  Muscle flexed and bunched
under her skin and the continuous pathways of blood vessels.
    A car stopped next to her.  "Hey, bitch!"  a young male voice yelled. 
She stopped.  Another foolish male that didn't realize the magnitude of his
mistake.  "Get off the road bitch!" 
    She approached the passenger door and rested her hands on the window
opening.  "Look boys.  Look at my body.  What do you see?"
    "You're kinda big.  For a girl."  One managed to stammer out.
    "Good observation.  I suggest you drive on by before I get annoyed." 
Her fingers tore slightly into the door.  Her thick palms dented the door
where they rested.
    "Listen bitch.  No one tells us what to do."  The passenger spoke.
    "Do you think you could stop me from hurting you terribly.  Watch my
hands!"  She closed her fingers and crushed the door easily.  "Could you
keep my fingers open?  Could you keep me from crushing your bodies as
easily?"  She lifted the car until she was face to face with the
passenger.  "Tell your buddy to drive off fast.  Before I decide to crush
you both!"
    She dropped the car and began to walk away.  The car moved slowly
toward her.  She turned and walked to the car.
    The steel bumper yielded to her super-powered fingers.  She crushed
her grip into the metal and hoisted the car off the ground.  She was far
stronger than the gravity that resisted her.  She carried it into a nearby
yard and put it down on top of a tree stump.
    The young males stumbled out of the car and approached her.  "You're
pretty strong for a girl."  "Brilliant observation."
    "Are these guys dim or what?" she thought as she swung her fist into
his jaw.  Bone mashed and flesh tore as the impact propelled him backward. 
The passenger approached from around the front of the car.  She turned
toward him.
    "What did you do to him?  One punch... ungh... is he dead?"  His
breathing grew rapid and he began to sweat.
    "No.  He's still alive.  Barely."  He stopped and she walked to him. 
"Why would you challenge someone that could lift your car with one hand?" 
She held her left hand in from of his face.  He saw her thick powerful
palm and her vascular fingers.  "Do you have any idea how weak and
insignificant you are?"
    He was foolish enough to make the fatal mistake of not begging her to
let him go.  He swung his fist toward her face.  She caught his wrist in
her hand.  Her grip was painful.  He winced.
    "You think you can harm me?  Look around." she caught the back of his
neck with her left hand and guided his vision.  "Look at the bumper.  My
hands did that.  The same ones that now hold your pitiful life.  Look at
your companion.  With a little more effort he could be dead."  She lifted
him off the ground and swung him around to face her.  "Now what should I
do with you?"  She set him down.  He stood where she put him, afraid to move
an inch.
    "I could do this."  She reached down and picked up the unconscious
driver by the neck.  She wrapped her fingers around the back of his head
and squeezed.
    "See the way his eyes bulge out?"  His skull caved in from the
crushing force of her grip.  "He's dying you know."  She finished him by
crumpling his skull between her hands.  She opened her fingers and let the
body drop.
    They stood very close, facing each other.  "Don't get any ideas."  She
brought her right arm up to display her biceps.  A tremendous mound of muscle
swelled beneath her skin.  He began to noticeably shake.  She relaxed her arm. 
"How strong do you think I am?  If I were you I'd seriously consider begging
me not to crush your miserable little body.  Let's say that your body is
playdough.  I want to make a horsy.  First thing to do is to smash the little
dough boy into a ball."
     She lifted her hand up near his head.  He cowered.  "I'm afraid you
are going to die."  Sweat ran down his forehead.
    She placed her hands on his upper arms and massaged his weak muscles. 
Her grip was terribly strong.  He winced.  "Gosh, you sure bruise easy."
    She tightened her grip and the first crack was heard.
    "Look at my arms.  See how all the muscles press my blood vessels
against the skin.  Look at the muscles themselves.  Don't I look like I
can squash your weak little body?  You should never have made me angry. 
Men get crushed to death when they get me angry."
    Her fingers closed slowly.  Bone cracked, split, and was crushed by
her super powered fingers.
    A quick powerful slap from her hand cracked his skull and sent his
unconscious form to the ground. 
    "No one left alive to remember me.  Again."  She smiled.  She reached
through the driver's door and grabbed the steering column.  She squeezed,
twisted, and pulled.  It tore loose and the engine stopped.  She dropped
the debris and continued her walk.
    I'm starting to leave a trail of destruction.  Got to be less obvious
about my path she thought.  She began to run.  Her super-powered legs
propelled her past speed limits and to a small commercial development to the
west.

A used car lot and a video store.  Wouldn't this make good footage. 
The store will have an alarm.  It looks like I get to toss around a few
matchboxes first!
    '90 Buick Regal, nice car but needs work.  She touched the windshield
with her index finger.  The glass cracked and split away from her finger. 
Windshield seems to be shattered.  Too bad.  Let's see under the hood. 
Her fingers ripped through the pressed steel.  Metal crumpled as she ripped
the hood off.  She tossed it aside.
    She grabbed the alternator, squeezed, then ripped it out.  This is fun
but it is going too slow.
    She grabbed the car by the bumper and flipped it on top of the one
next to it.  Soon she walked away from the pile of cars that all showed
signs that two very powerful hands had crushed their grip into their
bumpers.
    The video store.  No need to go inside.  I'll just knock a few times. 
She approached the side of the cinder block building.  She pulled her fist
back then "W H A M !!!"  Dust settled around the large hole her fist had
produced.  She moved a few yards down the wall.  "W H A M !!!" Twice more and
the building began to noticeably sag to the side.
    She was ready to leave when a car pulled in.  Four punks.  No great
loss.  She walked to their car.  Her muscles were pumped and her body
looked nearly as strong as it was!  They were all staring at her and the
car sat idling. She leaned forward and drove her fist into the hood.  The
engine cracked from the impact and sputtered to a stop.
    She walked around to the drivers door.  The door tore off easily.  She
ripped the roof back so she could get to her victims.  They were all busy
soiling their jeans as she tore off the drivers safety belt.  "This can't
save you now" she spoke as she wrapped both hands around his neck.  He clawed
at her forearms as she lifted his feet off the ground while holding him at
arms length.  She squeezed.  Her fingers ripped through his neck easily until
his body dropped away.  She tossed his head aside and returned to the car. 
One in the back had passed out.  She grabbed his shoulder.  The others
heard bone break as she removed him from the car.  She bent him backwards
over one of her huge thighs and broke his back.  Ribs snapped as she
folded his body and mashed it together.  She rested his head against her
thigh and mashed it against her rock hard muscle.  She tossed the corpse
through one of the holes in the cement wall.
    Sirens could be heard getting louder.  "Sorry boys.  My time is
short."
    Her grip crushed the right shoulder of the one in front as she dragged
him out of the car.  The last one from the back made his move to run away. 
She let him get a head start as she saw to the one she held.
    She dragged him along towards the building.  She held him up by the
collar against the wall and pulled her right fist back.  He gasped and she
pounded his head into the wall.  Concrete split and cracked from her blow
after her fist smashed through the man's head.  She dropped him and took
off after the last one moments before the police arrived.
    He was running hard through the school yard when she spotted him. 
"Oh, he's a BIG one!  Still too weak but I'll have to take my time with
this one."  She moved up on him rapidly then leapt over him and landed in
his path.  She looked at him and smiled.  He stopped short.
    She walked up to him and crouched in front of him.  Taking a firm
hold of his jeans she ripped them off to the sides.  He was trembling.
    "No screaming now, or I'll twist your head off!"
    He shook as she examined his privates with her hand.  "You are a big
one.  What do you think, could you make this thing work when you know I
could squash the life out of you at any moment?"

mcflurry928

Female Muscle Growth Serum [A.U.] /inc\
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2016, 06:18:23 am »
Female Muscle Growth Serum

Sometimes I dream about me being a huge bodybuilder and fucking a woman who is also a huge bodybuilder. We both went through growth serum experiment and it had a very profound effect on the bodies. They became so horny that they always have either masturbate or fuck each other to satisfy their indulgences. So when one male genius invites a skinny, unsuspecting female over for a dinner, he slips in a muscle growth pill inside her drink and his own drink. After they both enjoy their dinner and settle for a chat next to the fireside with drinks in their hands, both become extremely aroused and start thinking about fucking each other already on their first date. The woman didn't know why, but didn't care because all she wanted now was his big cock inside her. They both said to each other at the same time, "I love you" and they started to blush and immediately started kissing each other so passionately, they began dripping hot saliva from their mouths. As she kept kissing him, she felt her chest grow larger and larger from a mere C cup to a triple D cup. That's when things got even more exciting. He began groping her boobs so passionately, she started to orgasm and got wet in her vagina very fast. She couldn't hold her temptation any longer, so she told him to take her to his bedroom. They both sat on his bed and started looking at each other full of love. He and she took off their clothing and got on his bed lying down with her on top of him. She started stroking her huge perfect boobs between his cock and his cock started throbbing so hard that it became bigger. As his penis grew bigger, he became more horny and started to feel very good. As she was stroking his cock harder and faster, his cock grew bigger and bigger until it stopped growing. Then right after, he blew a load of cum onto her face and boobs. What was once a skinny 4 inch cock became a strong 9 inch cock. Now they wanted each other so badly that she immediately put his large cock into her throbbing wet vagina. As she kept moving up and down, they both felt a surge of power and energy run through their bodies and they started noticing their bodies change dramatically. They both felt their arms grow dramatically, shoulders widen, and legs swell up. When they finished growing, they both orgasmed and came together with such passion that they jizzed for five minutes. After half an hour, they woke up and looked at their bodies and noticed that it looked as if they were professional bodybuilders. When they both stepped onto a scale, the guy measured 300lb and the girl 250lb. They were stronger than any bodybuilder in existence and they felt horny when they started flexing their huge biceps. Then they looked at each other again.

To be continued

Offline Frank Griffin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Frank Griffin
Lia [A.U.]
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2016, 03:15:21 am »
This is a story that I just found, but didn't read. give feedback please.

Lia

In the morning Lia woke up, put on one of her tight revealing sports bra, some nice blue tight spandex shorts, she always wanted to show off her assets, and went downstairs to her mamas cardio room for a morning workout. She had been working out for a few months now and she was starting to take shape. She hoped that in another few months that she can compete in a physique competition.

She got downstairs got her a bottle of water form the fridge, and on to the room, where she locked herself in the room. Before the sweating massacre started, she did some flexing in the mirror. She started with the usual, front double bicep, with her 14 inch biceps, her goal is for them to get to 18 inches. Then, the ab thigh flex, her stared at her shallow abs, and the little definition in her 18 inch thighs. After that, the side chest to see what her girls were looking like. Then the workout started.

Lia first, warmed up on the treadmill for about 5 minutes, then she did her interval training, 1 minute run, 1 minute jogging. She started, and her thighs jiggled after each kick of her foot, then was tightened by her quad muscles when her foot struck the treadmill; she always loved that feeling, the feeling of getting tighter and more muscular. Her 38 DD, tities jumped every time she jumped in the air. The more she ran the sweatier her face and cleavage became on her mocha black skin. Every time she slowed down for her jog speed, her thighs seemed to jiggle a little more and her boobs bounced with the little bounce as she did her brisk jog.

She continued this workout for another 45 minutes, then Lia did a 10 minute straight run, with the treadmill set on 10. She ran with all her might, sweating so much that it soaked her bra that seemed two sizes too small, and her form her head to the bottom of hr torso. She was working so hard and so much blood was pumping through her body that her nipples were poking through her bra, and veins were starting to surface on her arms and legs, she loved that feeling. After a 5 minute cool down, she went to the mirror to she what she had done to herself.

Lia first looked at her arms, she stared at the one huge vein that ran down each arm, and the small ones that sprouted from them. Then on to the abs just that were just a little revealing. Lastly, and her favorite, her legs, staring at all the veins in her thighs, she was felling them, following them from the shorts, until the went back in hiding under her skin. She also loved hoe there was sweat dripping off her face, and tits. She decided that she should not be the only one who should enjoy what she had done to her self, so she took out her phone took a few pictures for © Saradas, then a few more to send to a friend of hers later.

Then it was upstairs for a long hot shower. She kept her sweaty workout clothing in a special place so when, he, comes over he can have his pick. She took her a long hot shower, got dressed in her tight Bass Pro Shop uniform, then headed on downstairs for breakfast. She made herself 2 boiling eggs and a parfait, and took it to go. She left the house and headed to work for her 12 hour shift, before anyone else in the house had even a chance to stir.

good... but maybe we need a few more background of her... age, height, hobbies, etc...K+

Good start to a story.  I find it helpful to "get into" a story if I know some basic details as caino mentioned, age, height, hair color etc.... Motivation is there as you mention she likes growing her muscles, so that is great.  As long as you fill in some details alongside your nice descriptions of muscle and growth, most people will enjoy your stories.  The only real advice I would give is don't listen to criticisms regarding your choices in the direction of your story, if you have it mapped out.  The "she is getting too tall" or "she is being too violent (or passive)" type of advice / wanting to only see their personal fantasies written about.  Do your own thing.  Looking forward to seeing more of this story if there is more to come.
User is currently banned [View]

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Artoffbb] Alien DNA
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2016, 04:17:15 am »
In the past aliens visited the earth and bred with humans which advance the species, they were called Angels. Once alien race of note where the Nordics, very tall between 7-9' with white blonde hair, iridescent blue eyes, and golden bronze tans. Of these there was a race of women,who altho vastly superior , loved working out and getting extremely muscular. They were also extremely ripped having 0% body fat so not only were the muscles massive but every vein ,every detail was visible. They had a very high libido, and also loved getting as much male sperm as possible.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alien DNA
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2016, 11:53:15 pm »
Awe man. No boobs. Other that great story.

April fool...
User is currently banned [View]

DEA

Re: Alien DNA
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2016, 10:42:45 am »
Some fat on chests would be good....

Offline runzo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [runzo] Amazon Services | #TallGirl
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2016, 09:45:10 am »
Total fantasy I am sorry to say:

Amazon Services
by runzo

I heard a knock at the door. “Come on in” I said in a somewhat shaky voice knowing that I was about to meet Janette du Pec whose very different business plan I had reviewed and was about to discuss. Ms du Pec intended to open a new company called Amazon Services which involved offering personal gym training, wrestling lessons and strength demonstrations. At 20 years old she described herself as an attractive, tall, shapely and experienced bodybuilder with a black belt in judo. I had been looking forward to this meeting ever since it was scheduled and each time I thought about it my cock sprang to attention. I had never contemplated that women could have muscles and the thought of a muscular woman really turned me on.

Janette du Pec was a short-haired brunette and absolutely stunning. She was well over 6 ½ feet tall in her high heels and her black micro skirt was so short the suspenders were showing below. Matching black stockings clad her long sensuous muscular legs. Janette’s upper body was if anything more spectacular; broad shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist and her hips completing an outstanding hourglass figure. She was wearing a crisp white sleeveless shirt and I could see the outline of her black bra containing a pair of what could only be described as massive breasts, J cup at least. I regretted standing up to greet her as my already rigid cock suddenly took on a more intense erection than I had ever had before. Janette momentarily looked at my crotch and a knowing smile appeared on her face. “I can see you appreciate a muscular woman” she purred slowly running her tongue along her red lipstick clad top lip. “H-h-have a seat”, I stammered trying to regain control while being aware of pre cum dripping from my member and soaking into my underpants. How could a fully clothed 20-year-old woman have this effect on me I wondered.

“So, Ms du Pec, have you undertaken any market research to ensure that there would be a demand for your services? I asked regaining composure. She replied smiling “from the research I have undertaken in this room I am sure there would be” As she said this she slowly flexed one of her huge biceps then went on “Would you like to arm wrestle me?” I gulped and nodded.

She slowly undid her shirt buttons pulled the material apart exposing cleavage of her massive breasts which totally filled the large black bra. “It’s a 44K bra” she said “just in case you are interested” and leaned forward, putting her elbow on my desk and giving me an even better view of her soft succulent breasts. I was aware of more dampness in my pants and getting close to orgasm! I put my elbow down too and clasped hand with Janette. “1, 2, 3, go” she said and I could see her bicep flex slightly as I applied what pressure I could. Janette comfortably did enough to hold me in place. “I love being in control” she said caressing a breast with her other hand and twisting her nipple through the bra material as she slowly increased pressure and put my arm down. “Come round and feel how hard my biceps are” she demanded and stood up. She was a full head taller than me and my eyes were pretty much at cleavage level. Her biceps were so big and hard and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm as Janette walked slowly forward while I had to retreat. When I reached the wall behind Janette pushed her breasts into my face and rubbed her thigh against my rigid slightly throbbing dick. She flexed her chest muscles and her bra clad boobs bounced against my face. I knew nothing was going to stop me coming (and I think she did too). The orgasm arrived; I shuddered and my load blasted and blasted into my pants, strong, intense and with much cum. Janette took a step back and smiled when she saw the stain on my trousers. “Well, now you know why my name is du Pec. Do I get the loan or not?” she asked. I could only nod.

Possibly to be continued...

Loan Approved!   ;)

Possibly continue?  Please do!  K4U

Short and to the point!  Great, thanks.  Keep them coming.

mikey321

#1st STORY: High School Reunion [mikey321]
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2016, 11:47:53 pm »
Long time lurker, first time poster. Let me know what you think.

High School Reunion
by mikey321

Ash was a 5 year man at the firm, he was levelheaded and a good leader. It was because of these traits that made him the best employee there. Though he was dedicated almost to a fault, for he didn’t have a social life so to speak. For Ash it was go to work, eat, go to the gym, and then sleep. At twenty-seven he was far more successful than many of his peers, or so he thought. A high school reunion was coming up and he wanted to see how everyone else was doing.
     He had lost touch with many of his friends over the years, but now he would be able to see them again. The day of  the reunion he went to the gym for a quick workout. He thought it’d be good to get a good pump. He was a fairly fit man, tall and handsome, he was somebody that other gym goers aspired to be like.
     After he was finished exercising he went home and got ready for the event, he wore his best suit and went on his way. When he got to the reunion he found that he was almost certainly the most successful out of them. Many were still in university trying to obtain their masters or Ph.D while others had gotten jobs at small offices were they worked thankless positions. Ash looked around for some of his close friends from school, he didn’t have many, five at the most. Just as he was about to leave he found one.
     Her name was May, she had always been a scrawny girl kind of nerdy, but cute. They had a thing for a while, but it didn’t work out after graduation “Well if it isn’t May.” Ash said. May turned around to great him.
She was wearing a coat so he couldn’t get a clear look at her figure, but she was prettier than he remembered, she had long brunette hair and beautiful blue eyes. “Ash.” She exclaimed and ran over to hug him. She held him tightly in her arms which surprised him. Eventually she let go “You’re stronger than I remember.” Ash said with a smile. May blushed at him “Yeah, I’ve made some changes since high school.” She said, a sly smile crossed her face.
     Ash thought nothing of it and continued his conversation. He found out that she had gone on to university and was studying psychology. Her story wasn’t particularly interesting to Ash, but he listened diligently.
     “So what do you do?” She asked. Ash told her all about the firm and how he was the most successful person there, not to mention one of the richest. May admired that, she seemed to gravitate towards him through out the night.
Eventually as the night began to wind down Ash suggested that they share a cab, May agreed and they went back to her apartment which was only a block away from Ash’s. She led Ash up the stairs where he got the feeling that he was about to get lucky.
     May opened the door to her apartment and went inside, with Ash following close behind. She had a nice place, almost as nice as Ash’s. Together they shared a few drinks and then their conversation moved to the bedroom. Ash began to remove her coat, but she pushed it away, much to Ash’s annoyance. “I mentioned earlier that I made some changes.” She said. “Yeah,” Ash replied frustrated that they had yet to begin.
Suddenly May let her coat drop to the floor, and revealed her body to Ash. She then removed all of her clothing until she stood before him naked. Ash’s jaw dropped at the sight of her.
     May’s body rippled with muscle, her biceps were far larger than Ash’s. He felt inadequate standing before her and slumped down. May grinned at him and pulsated her biceps in a rhythmic fashion. “Feel them.” She said. Ash reached out and touched her steel arms, his cock jumped as he ran his hand over them.
     She grinned at him and reached out to touch his own arms. “Flex for me little man.” She said. Ash lifted up his right arm and gave a hard flex. His arms weren’t too bad, actually he was one of the bigger guys in the gym, but he paled in comparison to May.
“It’s so cute!” She said squeezing his bulging biceps. “I’m sure you’re the envy of everyone in your gym.” She said. Then she lifted her right arm up and flexed it. It exploded with raw power, causing Ash’s eyes to widen. May giggled at his expression “What’s the matter?” She asked.                 Ash tried to speak, but found himself unable to. His cock was rising higher as May seductively danced her muscles, giggling all the while.
     She flexed her pec muscles in front of his face “This chest can bench press 275 for reps, I workout with that weight!” She exclaimed. Ash couldn’t help himself, he reached out to try and touch her, but his hand was slapped away. “You naughty little boy.” She said.
May rubbed his muscular arms up and down before resting her hand in his. Ash could feel her power as she lightly squeezed his hand. He knew she was far stronger than he could ever hope to be.
     Slowly she began to clamp down harder and harder onto his hand, feeling his body as she did. Ash began to wince as she clamped down on him “Come on Ash, use those manly muscles of yours.” She taunted. Ash squeezed back with everything he had, but it was useless. May tightened her hold until he could feel his fingers begin to crack “Please let me go.” Ash begged
     May granted his request, but gave a quick squeeze before releasing him. Ash rubbed his injured hand. “Oh, poor baby,” She said looking down at him. She pushed him bak onto the bed and then climbed on top of him. “Can you still worship me?” she asked. Taking both of his hands she placed them against her abs and gently guided them over her hard stomach.
     “Feels good, doesn’t it?” she asked. Ash nodded as he ran his hands over her rock hard stomach. Each time his hands ran over one of her abs he felt his cock stiffen. Suddenly May ripped open Ash’s shirt revealing his muscular body. She stroked his chest and abdominal muscle and let out another giggle “You male pets are so cute.” She said.
     Ash’s cock was standing straight up at this point. Slowly May began to rub herself against Ash’s pelvis when she bumped his member. “So your little friend wants to play to?” She said. May turned around and carefully undid Ash’s pants, giving Ash a full view of her rippling back muscles. Against his better instincts he reached out and began to rub her back. May didn’t protest this time, instead she hummed with approval. Once May had stripped Ash of all his clothes she examined his cock. “By far your most impressive muscle.” She said as she began to slowly stroke him.
     Within minutes Ash felt himself about to explode, but so did May. She squeezed his dick tightly causing him to let out a loud yelp. “What’s your rush?” She asked turning back to face him. “I’m sorry May.” Ash said like a child who’d been caught doing something wrong.
May grinned at him “I suppose you can’t help it.” She said “After all, you’ve never encountered such a superior woman have you.” She said as she rubbed her own muscles.
      Ash was at a loss for words, this girl had gone from scrawny and nerdy, to muscular and confident.
Suddenly she grabbed Ash by the collar and flipped around. Now she was beneath him, and her legs were locked around his waist.
“Try to get in there.” She said. Ash looked down and tried to thrust his hips, but May gave a quick squeeze that knocked the air out of him. Ash was instantly gasping for air “What’s the matter?” she asked innocently “It’s only a few inches away.”
     Ash’s cock was throbbing, as it was so close. He thought that maybe if he was quick he could make it. Ash lurched forward, but was again quickly stopped. Her legs squeezing him tighter and tighter until he felt like he would explode.
     May was laughing as Ash tried to pry her legs away, his face turning purple “All that strength, yet your powerless against a little girl like me.” She said. Still squeezing him between her legs, she began to rub herself and moaned with pleasure. “If only a real man could come and join me.” She said.
     As Ash began to black out she loosened her hold. “I guess all your muscles are just for show.” She said. Ash was getting frustrated and lunged forward with his remaining strength. His cock just barely touching her, but once again he was stopped. “Oh, so close.” She said squeezing his ribs. “You men are so pathetic, you know that? Like I’m not even using a fraction of my strength on you, yet your face is already purple.” Ash was gasping for air “It’s not worth it anymore.”  He thought and began to tap out. “Pfft, are you really trying to tap out, for real?” she asked squeezing him even harder. Ash tried begging for mercy, but was rebuked. “I could kill you right now if I wanted to, my massive legs could snap you like a twig.” She said with a smile. “Pl-Please don’t.” Ash managed to say.
     May laughed at this and released him. Ash fell onto her superior body, gasping for air. “Get off me.” She said tossing Ash to the side of the bed.
     Once again she climbed on top of him, and began to flex. She pumped her biceps and chest, which seemed to have grown within the last few minutes. “Tell me I’m better.” “You’re better.” Ash replied. “Tell me that you’re a weak bitch.” “I’m a weak bitch.” Ash replied, his voice trembling. “Tell me I’m your goddess, and are privileged to even be in my privileged.” “You’re my goddess, and I’m privileged to even be in your presence.”
     May smiled and bet down to kiss him, even then she was superior. Her tongue submitted his with ease, and she sucked the air from his lungs causing Ash to swoon. Then she looked back down at his cock, which was still rock hard. “It’d be a shame to let such a thing go to waste.” She said.
Slowly she lowered herself down onto him and began to ride him. She was amazing to put in simply, Ash had never been fucked like this in all his life. As she rode back and forth her abs flexed with power. May moaned in ecstasy as she began to go faster and faster. Ash reached out and grabbed her steel glutes and let out a primal sound of pleasure. May stretched out her arms revealing her huge lat muscles. Ash was drawn to them and felt them all over “You wish you had muscles like these.” She said between moans.
     Together they both came, Ash had the best orgasm of his life. As May pulled away Ash felt something change inside him. His mind seem to only focus on one thing, he couldn’t explain it but his mind felt weaker somehow. All he wanted to do was serve his goddess. May rolled over and embraced Ash in her strong arms.
     His career or anything else in the world didn’t matter, all he wanted to do was serve his goddess.

A very nice effort, I certainly enjoyed myself reading it. k+!

Awesome story. Nice muscle descriptions, good dialog, just a overall great story. Looking forward to reading more.

Great Story.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
#COLLECTION: Scraps, Snippets and Vignettes
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2016, 05:30:20 am »
Figured I'd let my day job bleed over a little bit in this one, so this is going to be a one-off for pure writing practice. Figured it'd be fun and right up your alley. Gonna be a little different than what I normally write or post on here, so yeah. Enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Little Writing Practice
by GLKnight

The klanging of an alarm blared through the darkness, as two masked figures quickly bolted out of the door of a local Checks and Loans spot. Both men wasted no time in their attempts to flee down the street, with no real contingency for a proper escape plan.

"Damn it, Terry" Michael, the smaller of the two men shouted at his partner in crime, attempting to stuff his gun in his jacket. "Put away the fucking gun already! We gotta lay low!"

Terry, for his part, was always far more brawn than brains, laughing joyously at their success.

"I ain't gotta do shit, Mikey! We got a payday, now! We can finally get that fricking tank we always wanted!"

Michael, meanwhile, was not the sort that would let anything go by without knowing the score. And noticing that there were the telltale lights of local law enforcement, he quickly grabbed Terry by his sleeve, and dragged him into an alleyway, leading him behind a dumpster for cover.

"Shut your damn mouth for a second, Terry! If we don't lay low, then we're gonna get caught. We get caught? Then we're out $40k, and we ain't got any legs to prove we can do bigger jobs! And no bigger jobs means-"

"No bigger Terry!", the larger man said, finally realizing where Michael was going with this train of thought, reflexively pulling out an asthma inhaler out of his pocket and taking a quick hit.

"Yeah, Terry! No bigger you..."

Michael watched as Terry went through a brief spasm as his body briefly swelled inside his clothes, reacting quickly to the drug he was constantly ingesting to keep his impressive size and strength going. He remembered when they were both boys, Terry was just as smart, if not smarter than Michael was. But Terry was introduced to, and summarily became addicted to, the brand new designer drug Twitch a year ago. And since then, Michael regretted introducing Terry to the people that give him his first hit, since neither knew of the long term effects it had, trading intelligence and reasoning abilities for size and strength. But he knew they were in too deep, now. He had to get enough money to take care of them both, and he knew the only prospect they had at this point was a life of crime.

The flashing lights of the cop car brightened and dimmed with the siren, as the car flew past the alley without a second thought towards the Loans office 7 blocks away.

"Okay, buddy," Michael said, ripping off both of their masks and stuffing them in the dumpster. "We should be in the clear now. Just stick close by, okay?"

Terry stared dumbly at Michael, and nodded his head, a smile of pride and happiness plastered on his face.

"Let's go. We gotta count how much is in our haul."

The smaller man put his hand on the larger's shoulder, not realizing a large figure was watching the two make their way.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lian, what's your 20?"

The imposing figure on the roof watching the two men refused to move or even make a sound.

"Lian? Your GPS is active. I just need confirma-"

"Damn it, Hank. We both know when I'm out, we use handles, right? If you use MY name, I'm gonna use yours, too."

She began to move, silently tracking the two in the alley.

"Sorry, Lian- er, Stalker. What's the situation?"

"Got two rabbits. One's the brains, the other's on what I'm guessing is Twitch. Robbed the Loan place on Maltese and McMiller, and heading toward their hole. Thoughts?"

"Well, I could go for some Key Lime pie..."

Lian just rolled her eyes at yet another of Hank's mission cravings. Last time was pizza with olive, artichokes and salmon.

"On the mission, you dork," she said, laughing.

"Seems easy. Let the two of them go back to their nest, and there might be more where they came from. Take them now, and we might lose some leads."

Stalker watched as the two men headed right down the street. Not wanting to lose track, she backed up a bit, and with a running start, easily leaped across the 15 ft. from one rooftop to the next, keeping her eye on the two. The sound of lightly crunching glass made her glad she wore tactical boots on missions. Difficult enough to get something fashionable in her size.

"Just an FYI, you're currently in Trick's territory. And you know how he is on encroachment, Stalker."

She knelt down on the edge of the roof, watching the two head towards a small hatchback, as the bigger guy punched through the window, letting the smaller guy climb in to do his job.

"Well, tough luck for him. Super-heroics isn't about territory. Besides, the two are hot wiring a car for an escape."

She took many steps back, smiling wickedly at what came to her mind.

"Lian, please don't do what I think you're gonna-"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Terry stood back as he let Michael slide in behind the wheel to get at the internals. He stood watch as Michael cursed at himself multiple times from electric shocks, until the engine began to turn over, and finally rev with life.

"Terry! Let's go! We're going home!"

Terry needed no further prompting, quickly slipping into the passenger seat.

"We did it, Mikey! WE-"

The sound of crunching metal and the sudden shifting of the vehicle up and forward interrupted the man, and was quickly followed by the sudden drop that bounced both occupants violently, as the car quickly went quiet. Both men quickly clambered out of the car to stare at what just wrecked their ride.

When they saw it, they realized it was more "who" than what.

Clad in dark, tactical clothes, the figure standing in the crumpled hood and engine was easily as big, if not bigger than Terry was, and far more built than him too. It wore a very high tech mask that wrapped around its head and blending with their utilitarian short black hair, easily hiding its face and silencing its breathing. And that's what frightened Michael the most about the figure: how silent it was. It suddenly struck him that this person must be a local hero, that they were silently hunting them for a bit. Hunting them...

That's when Michael realized who this was.

"TERRY! RUN!", Michael shouted, drawing his pistol. Terry could only stare in confusion as the figure quickly dove at Michael before he could even get a good bead on Stalker, quickly rolling with him before effortlessly throwing him several feet down the road.

"Mikey!", Terry screamed, running towards his friend, who lay in the road, limp and unresponsive.

"The angle was too low, Lian. I could see his head bouncing off of the pavement before he started rolling. Boy's gonna need an ambulance for that one."

Lian watched as the larger man cradled his smaller friend, crying as he tried to get him to wake up.

"Might be in order. It's unsurprising he was taking care of biggen. Looks like the bigger guy is a long term abuser. Wouldn't be surprised if he had the capacity of a kid at this-"

Her words were cut off as Terry slowly stood up, and began fishing several inhalers out of his pockets.

"Lian, don't tell me he's going to-"

"YOU HURT MIKEY! I HURT YOU!", he screamed at Stalker, raising all five he had to his face.

"Lian! Stop him! He's gonna OD on Twitch!"

But despite running at him, she knew she wasn't gonna make it in time, as Terry's hands crushed down on the inhalers, and he took huge lungfuls of all five in at the same time. She could visibly see him swell with each breath, as the canisters in his collapsed with every second, eventually exploding with the strength of his grip. She could hear his body groan and strain, bones creak and groan as he quickly blew past his original size, his clothes tearing into tatters as his body forced them to come apart. Veins bulged on top of his muscles, his body fighting itself to stay in control as Terry quickly became an inhuman sized beast of a man.

Lian had been witness to an overdose of Twitch before, and it frightened her to the core at what the mental state of an OD case was if not treated soon enough, so hoping to take him down quickly, as soon as she got close enough, she threw the first punch.

It was bad luck that she didn't notice that Terry was now eight feet tall, and so thickly muscled that a punch that should leave a hole in a concrete wall merely stopped upon impact on his chest. She looked up at him, and he down at her, rage in his bloodshot eyes, directly focused on Lian.

"Well, this is gonna-"

Terry's hands reached out, and grabbing her jacket collar, quickly lifted Stalker up and threw her overhand, directly into the back of the hatchback, sending glass everywhere as Lian became a human missile, tearing through metal towards her destination in between the two front seats.

"...hurt."

Stalker could hear the scream of tearing metal behind her, dazed but aware as she felt Terry's paw grab her ankle and slowly drag her out.

"HURT! YOU PAY!" was all she heard before going weightless for a scant second, followed by the sensation of her back hitting something hard and continuing into what she could only guess was a wall and then landed heavily on the sidewalk below. When she looked up, she realized what she hit wasn't a wall, but a Hummer parked adjacent to the street as the thing creaked in resistance as Terry began lifting it over his head.

"C-Camp?"

"Lian, get out of there! Geode's nearby! I'm gonna call him in for-"

She gazed down at the brute's legs, and suddenly noticed something: the guy must not have eaten much before the robbery. His body was burning through too many calories, leaving him near starvation point.

"No! Got a plan... turn on... mic..."

The line was quiet as Terry stomped over to where Lian lay, the Hummer shifting in his hands as he unsteadily stood ready to destroy the hero before him.

"Okay, but make it quick. Geode will be there in a minute if you can't stop him."

She heard a click, as she saw the notification that the mic in her mask had been turned on.

"Wait! I'm sorry!"

She looked up at the hulking man, the look of rage on his face gone, as it was replaced by confusion.

"HURT MIKEY! I CRUSH!"

As she looked up at the man, all she could see was her sister Deena, howling in rage the night her research was stolen, and exposed to several times what she had seen Terry take. A veritable monster of muscles and pure bestial fury, not even looking human as she struck out at anything and everything before her. Even forcing her little sister to consume the new variant for the treatment she made, and the pain she felt as her body warped to-

"No time for memories," she told herself. "Focus on the mission."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. He's okay, just unconscious. He'll be fine."

She saw the man holding the Hummer began to wobble, as the vehicle slipped from his hands off to the side, and crash and bounce onto the road. Lian quickly sprang into action, crawling beneath the man to act as a cushion as he fell on top of her, holding him tight.

"H-hungry..."

Lian reached into one of the side pouches on her belt, and pulled out a plastic wrapped cupcake, putting it in front of the weary man.

"Here, homemade cupcake. Specially made, over 1000 calories and several grams of protein."

Terry weakly grabbed it with both hands, slowly took the cupcake out of its wrapping, and deliberately bit into it.

"S'good. Lady can cook."

"How could you tell I was a woman?"

Terry closed his eyes as he finished the treat.

"Hold me like mommy used to. I miss mommy."

She began to rock him back and forth, comforting him as he quickly passed out.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As she made her way into the warehouse, Lian could feel every instance of her being in pain or discomfort. She thought about the junkie and his friend, how Geode showed up shortly after, and all the details he should tell the cops before she left. In all honesty, she felt done for the night and just wanted to get home. As she closed the door and turned on the lights, she soon noticed Hank, blue shirt, black slacks, brown hair and average build, was sitting at the counter in the kitchen, snoring beside a freshly made key lime pie. She walked over, and ran her fingers through his hair, fighting her urges to wake him up and fuck him back into unconsciousness again like most difficult nights patrolling left her. But not tonight. In all honesty, all she wanted was some shut eye, and someone close as she fell asleep.

So having decided that bed was the best option, she gently picked Hank from the chair he was on, slung him across her shoulders, and made her ways towards the stairs leading to her bedroom.

"Some recovery time is just what the doctor ordered," she thought to herself.

"Besides, his dick's all mine tomorrow. And I want AT LEAST three loads down my throat before 3 PM."

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
Re: A little writing practice
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2016, 04:48:02 am »
"LIAN!"

The smoke would  be choking the very breath out of her, if the thug holding her by the throat on the table wasn't beating it to the punch. Lian's eyes were burning like the lab itself, but no matter how much it hurt, she fought to stay alert to look for Deena every time she called her name.

"Deena!"

She could feel the thug's right hand tighten slightly as his left began snaking down across her shirt.

"Hey, boss! The Chink's slut of a sister seems ta really LIKE me! Can we keep her, boss?", he asked, his voice muffled by an industrial smoke mask.

The sound of fancy shoes walking near them drew Lian's attention, as she watched Mal Modrazi, former stickup man and currently rising figure in the criminal underworld, step from behind a wall of smoke near the Centrifuge in the corner of the lab, holding on to Deena closely, a gun pointed at her midsection.

"I wish we could, Beetle. But we have Dr. Zhou's notes, and we don't want ANY witnesses. So, sadly, she is a liability. Troy?"

A larger white man with many distinct tattoos quickly ran over, carrying a large beaker full of a glowing blue solution. Deena's eyes went wide.

"Now, here's how it's going to go, Dr. Zhou (heh, that rhymed). My associate, Beetle, will kill your frail waif of a sister... Lain, was it?

"Lian, boss."

"Yes, your sister, "LEE-AHN" will die of a grievous case of aneurysm by bullet through her brain-"

Beetle quickly withdrew his pistol with his left hand, his dominant hand, and readied it at Lian's head.

"...Unless YOU are able to DRINK THIS ENTIRE BEAKER of your marvelous treatment for the various... dystrophic disorders that those who aren't lucky tend to get at birth... or some other feel good bullshit nonsense. So, drink up, or say bye bye to baby sister!"

"DEENA, NO! That much will kill you!"

"One!" Modrazi held up his pointer finger.

"Come on, big sis! Show us what it can do!" Beetle taunted, grinding his crotch into Lian's.

"Two!"

"Deena! Please! Just let me go! They will pay eventual-"

"THREE!"

Deena surprised them all by grabbing the beaker and quickly began taking long pulls from it. Between massive gulps, she violently began belching and breathing hard as her body tried to expel her own concoction, but by sheer force of will, she won the war to keep it in. After a bit, it was easy to see her abdomen swell with the amount she drank, quickly finishing over 80 oz. of fluid in one go, and in a blink, she fell to the floor, curling up as her body began twitching violently.

"Deena... No...", Lian whimpered, scared at what that would do to her sister.

"Well, if she's not dead, she probably wishes she was. Beetle?"

"Yes, boss?", Beetle replied.

"Let's go. No witnesses, but let's allow the fire to handle our business, shall we?"

Beetle just chuckled as he pulled the gun away from Lian's head, and smoothly aimed at her leg and pulled the trigger. The feeling of pain exploded across her right thigh as she screamed out and slumped to the floor. The most she could handle was the feeling of her hands on her leg without any pressure, dumbly grabbing at her leg and rolling back in forth while in suffering. She could hear Beetle and the other henchmen laughing and cheering over the new steroid they had just acquired, as they quickly left the Zhou sisters in the growing inferno.

"This is it," Lian said to herself. "We're gonna die. I'm gonna burn to death after watching my sister.-"

The sound of heavy footsteps to her left cut her words short with the thought that either help or one of the henchmen was coming back to finish her off.

What she saw, instead, was far worse: Deena, standing upright, her long black hair undone and framing her face, staring intensely at Lian while holding a similarly large beaker of a glowing greenish fluid. Blood was pouring out of her eyes, ears, nose and mouth, and Lian realized something else.

Deena's eyes were now shining blue crystals with pupils reminiscent of a large predatory animal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lian woke up, screaming from the nightmare she kept having ever since the incident. She sprang out of bed, and made her way to the bathroom to wash her face with cold water. She fought the tears as long as she could, but every time she woke up, it was the same. Thoughts about Mal Modrazi and his men. Thoughts about Deena's current whereabouts and whether she has mutated farther. Thoughts about how her entire plans for a career as a ballet dancer were ruined in one night. And the fact that she was happy as she was, but because of the formula that eventually became known as Twitch, she was now no longer dainty, no longer feminine looking. No longer... herself.

And with that last thought she immediately jumped in the shower and cranked the coldest setting. If she couldn't deal with the pain of how much she changed, she could deal with the biting cold water coursing over her shoulders and down her chest. As she let herself feel the discomfort, she slowly thought about the positives her body now gave her. The super strength and highly damage resistant body was nice, as well as the accelerated healing for when things got too rough. The fact that the formula left her rather androgynous now, which when added to her 7 and a half foot frame, and over 600 lbs. of solid muscle? Really cool to see how she could play the intimidation angle better. And the enhanced senses? Holy shit, was fucking a new level of fun for her. She was multi-orgasmic before, but AFTER the change? There were times where she would've been glad to go through it just for how easy it was to get off, now!

"Lian? You okay, babe?", Hank asked from the bedroom, breaking her out of her reverie and into the realization that she had begun unconsciously playing with herself in the shower.

"Y-yeah. Just, um... cleaning up.", she lied. One thing she absolutely hated, though, was the sound of her voice, now deep and booming where it was once demure and melodic.

"Well, do you mind if I come in?"

She turned off her shower, letting him know it was okay to talk.

"Lian, I-"

As he stepped through the door, Hank stopped to look at Lian as she stepped out of the shower, taking in every single thing: the fact that her body was now so jacked; the fact she was now almost 2 feet taller than him; How, no matter how much she ate or little she worked out, her body just added muscle so easily and efficiently, spreading it out evenly across her frame; the fact that her face, while more androgynous, was more "model-like" androgyny than anything else, blurring the line between male and female in a far more attractive manner; the fact that both major sets of hair were now unnaturally healthy looking and maintained, both having shimmer and volume neither had before they first dated.

Hank wasn't gay, but he was pretty sure he would love Lian whether she was male or female.

"H-Hank?"

Hank shook his head, and immediately got his head back in the game. No falling in love every time he sees her.

"Oh, sorry. Um, breakfast is ready, and Dr. Dimension has that update you wanted about his findings?"

Lian grabbed one of her towels, and wrapped herself in it.

"I want to say that you're lucky I'm more hungry and curious than what I really wanted when I got home last night," she said, rapidly walking into the bedroom to get changed.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Scraps, Snippets and Vignettes *Various Authors + Subjects*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View