Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581350 Posts in 74141 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:26:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [seldom] Snippets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [seldom] Snippets  (Read 3952 times)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
★Memorable Author: [seldom] Snippets
« on: March 24, 2018, 12:56:46 am »
Some of you may have already seen these over on my DA page, but for those who haven't, I hope you enjoy. Just three little vignettes, no real plans to do anything with them. The first two feature Jenna Steele, the OC by Mr. Shhh, and the third is just a little scene I envisioned based on a character from a role playing chat. The first two are cute, but the third is a little bit dark.

Snippet 1: Jenna Steele in "Big Girls Have Big Problems: The Date"

Sammy got out of his old Corolla and blinked up at the house, his eyes large and owlish behind his thick nerd glasses. He walked up to the door and was just about to knock when the entire house started shaking as a heavy mass moved towards the door, which swung open to reveal Jenna in all her freakish, dolled-up glory. She was pumped to the max and shiny with oil, every inch of exposed tanned-to-shoe-leather skin writhing and throbbing with squirming muscles and thick pounding veins. She was so pumped even her face and mouth were a nightmarish hellscape of Muscles and veins, her muscle-fat lips pushed out so far that rivers of roid-smelly drool slithered down her chin and pooled on her massive pec slabs. "Sammy!" she squealed happily.

Sammy blinked and involuntarily stepped back in surprise and a little fear at the massive, throbbing wall of macho she-beast. "Um, hi Jenna," he said shyly. "You look beautiful."

Jenna smiled and followed the little nerd to his car. "Oh no," she breathed sadly. "I won’t fit!" Her shoulders alone were wider than his entire car, and she weighed more than the damn thing too. She looked regretfully over at the giant truck her uncle used to bring her to school, with its big flat bed and chains. She always rode in the back and wrapped thick steel chains around her wrists in lieu of safety belts. She looked back at Sammy's car doubtfully. She could easily squash it to a pancake with one hand and little effort.

"It’s okay," Sammy said, smiling shyly at her. He was a little taller than her but his skinny body next to her gargantuan hulking physique made him look much smaller. "We can walk."

"Really?" Jenna squeaked in surprise, cautiously happy. Sammy nodded and took her hand, his slim fingers swallowed delicately in her thick vein-gnarled fist that could crush granite to dust without a problem. They walked hand in hand to start their date.

Snippet 2: Jenna Steele in "Snow Day"

Jenna sprang out of bed and jumped to the window, careful to land lightly on her feet so as not to crash through the floor. She looked at the three feet of freshly fallen snow in delight before wrestling herself into a tank top that was getting too small for her muscle-swollen upper body. She had no breasts to speak of, just massive pectoral slabs that she could crush bricks to powder between, so no need for a bra. She threw on a pair of stretchy yoga pants that still struggled to contain the girth of her massive tree trunk thick thighs. Even relaxed and unflexed as she was, wrist-thick veins slithered over every muscular inch of her and puffed out her clothing in easily visible muscle and vein ridges.

Jenna grabbed her thick glasses, raced downstairs, and gave her startled uncle a peck on the cheek. "Snow day!" she squealed in delight. "More time for lifting weights!"

Her uncle laughed. "After shoveling the driveway and sidewalk," he said affectionately. Jenna went to the mud room and with some difficulty wriggled into her winter coat. The thick fabric creaked alarmingly around her broad bulging shoulders and felt tight around her biceps. She struggled to bring her massive arms in front of her, biceps mashing into lats and pecs and muscles straining against muscles as she tried to close the coat in front of her. She finally got the zipper started over her ab-shredded bulging muscle waist, but got it less than half way closed before the zipper stopped. The coat couldn’t close in front of her massive chest, stretched to its limit across her gigantic back. "Oh," Jenna squeaked in dismay but also proud of her freakishly monstrous muscle development. She pulled on a pair of gloves but her bulky sausage fingers were so thick with muscle that they ripped the fingers right open. "Oops!" Jenna squeaked. She didn’t bother with snow pants, settling for her stretchy yoga pants. She pulled on a pair of heavy thick-soled work boots that barely fit around her muscle-thick vein-gnarled feet. She struggled to bend her muscle-smashing bloated bulk over far enough to put them on, which was becoming more of a problem lately.

Jenna grabbed a shovel and headed outside. She took a scoop of the three foot deep snow and frowned. Too light! She went back inside for another shovel. Now satisfied, she started shoveling out the three feet of wet, heavy, blizzard-dumped snow with one huge shovel in each bare veiny strong hand. She cleared the long driveway and sidewalk in front of the house, a job that would take a man and a snowblower easily half an hour and she finished in ten minutes. As she stood up to stretch her expanding vein-smothered steely muscles ripped right through the coat, tearing its fragile seams around her gargantuan upper body. "Poo!" She pouted at the ruined coat dangling by a few threads. Her tank top was beginning to tear too without her noticing. She didn’t stop to think about that, however, because she was looking around at all the poor people struggling to clear their own driveways and walks. "Aha!" She got an idea. Soon the neighborhood was a flurry of snow as the hulking bodybuilder ripped through the neighborhood in a blizzard of shoveling. Neighbors stopped at first in stunned silence, then to cheer her on as she shoveled out the whole block.

When she reached one end of the block, she paused to wipe sheets of sweat from her brow with the back of her thick wrist, throbbing with bulging muscle and thick veins feeding hot blood to her flexing muscular hands. Her tank top creaked alarmingly from her bulging muscle bulk and her shoulders, back, and biceps had completely shredded through the torn-up half-zipped parka. Sweat and snow melt poured over her thick glasses so she pulled them off and squinted through the snow while she wiped them on her sweat and snow drenched parka, which didn’t help much. Her deeply golden-tanned body glistened against the pure white snow like an ancient bronze statue of a huge hulking muscle goddess. She licked sweat and snow from her sausage-fat muscular lips, which squirmed with pumping, throbbing blue veins from the intensity of her snow shoveling workout. For others this was like weightlifting, for her it was good cardio! She felt a pleasant burning tingling in her pumped up muscles. Her body was running like a furnace and pouring out so much sweat she looked like a steam room with the snow melting and steaming off of her hot skin. Her puffy, engorged muscle pussy mound and testosterone-fueled hard clit tented out her tight yoga pants, clearly visible, as was the growing wet spot between her thighs from the arousal of using her shredded muscles. After a few moments of enjoying the snow she continued with the other end of the block and was finished in under an hour. When she finally stopped, happy, chest heaving, sweat glistening and melted snow mixing with thick sheets of pumped-up, aroused drool dripping down her fat smiling muscle lips in little rivers, she realized that she was topless, her tank top having shredded off long ago, and her glistening pecs and gargantuan shoulders and arms were bare for the world. Tiny, hard pink nipples pointed down and dripped with sweat and snow melt. Rivers of sweat and snow melt dripped down her mountainous body, following the ridges and chasms of her bulging muscles and throbbing veins as thick as a normal man’s arm.

Jenna looked bashful and embarrassed about her heaving, topless, bare she-bull chest and instinctively drew the shovels up to cover her nipples with a startled, cute little "Oh!" She colored at first as she saw all the admiring, cheering onlookers, then gave them a shy yet proud grin. With a quick squeeze of her thick, vein-gnarled fingers she crushed the frozen metal snow shovel scoops into a pair of cups over her pointy hard pink nipples. Modesty restored, she raised her enormous tree trunk arms for a triumphant double bicep flex, giving all the men and women a show and many of them an orgasmic thrill before trudging back to her uncle’s house.

"All done!" she called out.

"Already?" her uncle asked, finally looking up, his jaw dropping as he saw his smiling, naked, bulging bodybuilder niece standing in all her freakishly muscle-bound glory, topless and glistening. "Jenna! Are those my brand new shovels?" he gasped. "Get off the carpet, you’re dripping all over it!"

Snippet 3: Mikayla the Monster

“Why do you hate me?”

Mikayla the Mountain, Mikayla the Monster, turned back to the tiny nerd, her pretty face twisted in rage and hatred. “You left me!” She screamed in a primal howl of agony, punching straight through the brick wall next to his head. She turned and shoved a parked car, the rubber squealing as the heavy vehicle shot across the street and smashed into the building opposite. “You said you’d never leave me!” She shrieked. Tears streamed down her face. “You left me and you didn’t even say goodbye!” She dropped to her knees and punched a massive hole in the concrete sidewalk with her huge heavy fist, then sank back onto her hard, bulging glutes and stared sullenly at the ground. “You didn’t say goodbye,” she repeated.

The tiny, normally shy nerd hesitantly reached down and stroked her terrible, rippling, broad shoulder tenderly. His heart pounded, he’d only been this afraid once in his life before. Mikayla was angry, hurt, unhinged, god knew how much experimental steroid and illegal growth hormone raging through her system and clouding her thoughts. She could easily smash him to a gory pulp in rage and not even remember.

“Your mom... she threatened my parents. She said if I ever contacted you again, she’d kill all of us... she was so big, so scary, Mikayla. I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry,” he said, starting to cry in empathy with his huge, twisted childhood friend. “I didn’t know what she’d do... She made us pack while she watched and drove us out of town in the middle of the night. She broke my mom’s arm, Mikayla...”

The huge girl turned away in shame at her outburst, disgusted at her display of emotion, of caring. “Mama’s dead,” she said flatly. “I killed her.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Snippets
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 02:28:44 am »
Really like these stories, I am a huge fan of Jenna's since the first Hardbody story I read, and I definitely enjoyed your take on her, and while the last story is a bit darker and more violent than I usually go for, it still had some great muscle and strength description in it and if there is violence and snuff in a story, I prefer it to have that to make it more readable to me. I would love it if you wrote more along these lines. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [seldom] Snippets

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View