Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577248 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:11:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]  (Read 23235 times)

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • amateur writer and female muscle enthusiast
Re: #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 12:55:22 am »
Thank you so much, unfortunately I won't continue this story, I mean I don't know where to go next honestly. I've been writing other stuff, like "My Girlfriend is my Mistress" which is currently at the 5th page in here, I don't know maybe give it a read. If you are interested in this one, comment and I'll see if I can write some more, but I doubt it.

Forum Saradas

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Julie & Billy
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 02:21:02 am »
Preview:
Julie's monstrous arms were uncovered; all the reps were giving her a good pump, her biceps were bulging bigger than a grapefruit, thick veins pressing between her engorged muscles and her smooth skin. More reps came afterwards, slower and with much more effort

- Nnggh... yes! Look at my biceps baby, they're getting a good pump... do you like my biceps Billy?

- Umm... yes

- You want them bigger don't you? Want to see this worms turn into pythons?

Billy just nodded, Julie giggled, put the dumbbells on their original place and grabbed a set of bigger dumbbells instead, she took a deep breath and exhaled audibly; Bill stared at her arms, they were unreal, ballooning orbs of power twitching with every sly movement her limbs made while holding the ridiculous pair of Dumbbells, fat veins snaked down those huge beefy biceps to her insanely vascular and menacing looking forearms that ended into thin feminine looking wrists and a pair of gloves to protect her hands. She looked at her own arms and grinned, looking straight into Billy's eyes she licked her plump lips. She then closed her eyes and moaned, up went one of the unreal dumbbells, her bulging bicep hardening and growing instantly, squeezing every bit of muscle.

Junkerer, I'd go from the preview you wrote.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie & Billy
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 06:12:16 pm »
Preview:
Julie's monstrous arms were uncovered; all the reps were giving her a good pump, her biceps were bulging bigger than a grapefruit, thick veins pressing between her engorged muscles and her smooth skin. More reps came afterwards, slower and with much more effort

- Nnggh... yes! Look at my biceps baby, they're getting a good pump... do you like my biceps Billy?

- Umm... yes

- You want them bigger don't you? Want to see this worms turn into pythons?

Billy just nodded, Julie giggled, put the dumbbells on their original place and grabbed a set of bigger dumbbells instead, she took a deep breath and exhaled audibly; Bill stared at her arms, they were unreal, ballooning orbs of power twitching with every sly movement her limbs made while holding the ridiculous pair of Dumbbells, fat veins snaked down those huge beefy biceps to her insanely vascular and menacing looking forearms that ended into thin feminine looking wrists and a pair of gloves to protect her hands. She looked at her own arms and grinned, looking straight into Billy's eyes she licked her plump lips. She then closed her eyes and moaned, up went one of the unreal dumbbells, her bulging bicep hardening and growing instantly, squeezing every bit of muscle.

Junkerer, I'd go from the preview you wrote.

Agreed. Your other story is good too, but I'm more of a fan of Julie and Billy's dynamic. More loving/playful muscle worship than straight domination. Although that can be fun too at times.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: Julie & Billy [Junkerer22]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View