Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580106 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 01:09:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Rick Powers = Power Co] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Rick Powers = Power Co] Stories~collected  (Read 16283 times)

richardz

★Memorable Author: [Rick Powers = Power Co] Stories~collected
« on: January 04, 2007, 07:44:46 pm »
^-^
Stories in this collection:

The Transformation

One Day In the Lair

The Seeds

The Transformation
By Mac
[aka ThePowerCompany]
Can a machine transform her into a super woman?

At a local bodybuilding event I saw the biggest guy I had ever seen. He won by a mile and seemed to be at least twice as big as his closest contestant.
Even though I am a woman, I always was envious of big, beefy guys. I always wanted to have strong muscles like them, always dreamed about being really big and strong. So after seeing this monster of a man, I had to find out how he got so huge. I went back stage and got to meet him. He said his name was Ed Smith. He said he had a secret to super-muscular growth. When I asked more about it, he said it might not work on a woman. But I finally talked him into sharing his secret with me.
He took me back to his house and led me into his basement. I thought he might be going to try something funny. But then he showed me a weird looking machine he had built. He called it his Transformer. He said it channelled power directly into muscles causing them to grow to tremendous size. He turned on the machine and told me to stand against the wall.
It started to hum as it warmed up. It began to draw more and more power from the house current and suddenly a bright blue beam exploded from the machine and slammed into my chest. It knocked me hard against the wall and I began to notice a specific power rising in me. I felt a deep burn in very muscle in my body. It felt like the entire output of a nuclear reactor was forcing its way into my body. It felt like every muscle in my body began to swell. I looked down at my chest and saw my chest muscles becoming more defined filling with the power from the machine. I could not believe what was happening, even my boobs, which had always been tiny, started to grow and fill out.
I was growing at a phenomenal pace, growing thicker and more muscular. I could feel my back muscles inflating with size forcing my shirt to stretch to the limit. My shirt seems were straining as my muscles continued to inflate with size. Suddenly my shirt could take no more and began ripping down the front. My newly developed tits erupted from the ripped shirt.
I looked down at my arms and they looked as thick as my legs used to. I flexed and my biceps bulged unbelievably. I heard another ripping sound and looked down as my huge thighs tore loose of my jeans. I ripped the shirt from my body like it was tissue paper and gazed at myself. I was as big as a lightweight male bodybuilder but growing more and more by the second. I was growing like a mutating weed. Just then my shoes burst open as my feet grew too huge for my sneakers to contain them. I noticed I was getting taller as my body fed off the power of the machine.
I felt like a giant volcano, my muscles erupting with power. I could hear and feel my skin growing and stretching to cover my muscles that were blowing up like balloons. I was now about as big as a male heavyweight bodybuilder, about the size of Franco Santoriello. I was astounded at my size. Now I knew how it felt to be a genetic mutant, like a human giant. But I was still getting bigger.
My arms were forced further and further from my torso as my lats inflated with size. I thought I would stop because by then I must have been bigger than any heavyweight. I was almost as big as Ed, but I was still getting huger.
He looked at me with astonishment as I continued to grow. It felt like I was absorbing the muscle of all the best bodybuilders. Bigger than Lee Haney, more massive that Lou Ferrigno and a giant compared to Arnold Schwarzenegger. I was even bigger and freakier than Mike Matterazo but I was still growing. I was getting bigger and BIGGER AND BIGGER! I never thought the human body could be so huge. Thick slabs of bulging muscles were swelling to incredible proportions. I felt like I had swallowed a super steroid that was pumping my muscles up beyond belief. My biceps must have been 30 inches and still growing. I was about 6 foot 5 and still growing huger. My body ran slick with sweat. My heart was beating like a mighty forge. My lungs were like giant bellows. I held my arms and head back and revelled in the orgasmic feeling of incredible power.
I looked down and noticed that my breasts were the size of basketballs. My stomach muscles were swelling like a washboard. It felt like a nuclear bomb was going off inside me. My muscles were still swelling with size as huge, bulging, freaky veins like garden hoses tore loose pumping super charged blood to my muscles. Suddenly even my underwear could not stand the strain and ripped from my body.
My hair, which had been short and straight, now hung in long waves past my volleyball sized shoulders. I felt like the incredible hulk but 10 times stronger! I felt as big as 50 Phil Hernons. My muscles were beginning to shake and I thought they would explode. But I still wanted more. I wanted to be HUGE!
Power continued to pour into my body. I could feel my muscles straining to get bigger and bigger. More and more power was feeding into my muscles. I felt like my body was going to explode, as my muscles were forced to grow larger and larger. I felt like I was on the edge of my body blowing apart.
Just then the machine raced to a higher pitch and the beam became a lighting bolt of power. I howled like a raging animal bursting free of its cage. The entire house shook as I was blasted beyond any human mortal. The power of the gods slammed into my body. The machine was transforming my body into a mountain of muscle and power. I was absorbing tremendous power pushing my body past the merely human and into the superhuman category. Waves and waves of incredible power thundered into my body blowing my muscles up beyond belief. I held my arms into the beam to direct the power directly to my swelling muscles. My arms began to glow with power spreading throughout my gargantuan body. I was a veritable goddess of muscular power. I felt like I was the center of the universe, like exploding suns were feeding my body with power of an entire universe. Lightening bolts of power danced between my fingers. I closed my powerful hands in a fist and tremendous power surged to them. They glowed a brilliant fire filled with power. My blood was on fire. My heart beat like thunder in my ballooning chest. I felt like a sun goddess atop a mountain. I felt like I could move a whole mountain range. Limitless power was feeding into my body. I raised my mighty arms over my head, felt the incredible power of well, a goddess, and screamed “P O W E R!”
The machine finally shut down. I stood there, my boobs jiggling from my heart pounding in my mighty chest. I could not believe what had happened. I just stood there revelling in the feeling of incredible power. I walked over to the full-length mirror and gazed at my new body. I was shocked at the dimensions of my body. I had grown beyond my wildest dreams. I was still surrounded by the glow of power but it was fading as my muscles continued to absorb it. Steam streamed from my body like a newly sculptured sword hot off the forge. My whole body was a deep golden brown showing every cut and every bulge. I slowly started to shrink back a little as my muscles finished absorbing all of that luscious power.
Even though I wasn’t as big as before, all of that power just compressed itself into my monstrous muscles. I stood over 6 feet tall. I had a body bigger than any bodybuilder and the power of six thousand men! I was shocked at my face. It was full and chiselled cleared of every blemish, and still incredibly feminine. In fact, I was beautiful. My eyes shone a deep sparkling blue. I had a huge smile on my face and my teeth sparkled pure white. I had the ultimate female face more feminine than any model.
My neck was thick as a barrel, though. My shoulders were like basketballs. I raised my arms in a double bicep pose and my biceps rose like mountains. They must have been 40 inches. My hands were twice as big as before. I ran my hands over my upper arm but not even my monstrous hands could encompass them. My back looked like I had wings. I was wider than a doorway! I must have been three feet thick. My boobs looked like two beach balls, bulging out from my chest, supported by my eight-inch thick pecs.
My stomach was thin, waspish compared to the rest of me, and well muscled. My thighs were like tree trunks, thick cuts of muscle sweeping out from my body. Paul “Quadzilla” Demayo had twigs compared to these tree trunks. My calves were like cows and my feet were huge, too big for any shoe.
I grabbed a brick that was lying on the floor and flexed. It broke into powder like a twig. I walked over to the scale and climbed up. I raised the weight to 200 pounds and it didn’t move. I raised it to 300, 325, finally it settled on 350 pounds. 350 POUNDS! I was twice as heavy as any female bodybuilder! I threw on a XXX large tank top that barely fit over my massive upper body. The material covering my chest was pulled taut over my humungous tits and my nipples nearly ripped right though the fabric. I pulled on some skintight spandex shorts that belonged to Ed. They ballooned out, stretched to their limit over my thighs.
I walked out of the house and people actually stopped and gazed at my body. I walked into the local gym and very man drooled with lust, the women gazed with envy. People stared in awe of my body. Power, energy, youth (I felt like I was only 18), and ultimate femininity radiated from my body. Mike Matarrazzo was working out. I used to look at him in my husband’s magazines and I thought that he was pretty big, but he was a flea compared to me. He stopped and gazed up at me in amazement. I stood next to him, just to make him feel jealous.
“When did they start lettin’ freaks in here?” he said as he stared at me.
“Freaks? I’ll show you freaks, you wimp!” With that I grabbed a 90-pound plate. Without taking my eyes off him, I ripped it in two like a piece of tissue paper. Then I rolled it into a ball like it was made out of modeling clay. Showing off this way was really turning me on, and so was Mike judging by the bulge in his pants.
“Don’t cum in yer pants just yet, Mike,” I said as I gave him a little pinch on the butt, “There’s more to come!”
I walked over to a Universal Gym and lifted the whole thing into the air with one hand. And I didn’t even break a sweat. It must have weighed about 4000 pounds.
I started doing one hand presses. When I got up to 20 reps, I set it back down.
“So what do you think now, Mikey?” I asked as I hit the most incredible double-bicep shot ever seen. I slowly tightened my arms and those monster bi’s kept rising and rising. And Mike’s big boner kept up pace with my guns. Finally, I topped out at 42 inches. And poor Mike had had all the excitement he could stand. I saw a huge wet spot forming where the top of his cock had been.
As I stood there, in my best pose, Mike came over to me and began to rub my biceps, tits, and nipples, I cried in pleasure and suddenly woke up. I had been having the ultimate wet dream. But now I was back in my bed lying next to my husband. He reached over and began to touch my breasts. Suddenly he woke up too.
“Honey? Honey...is that really you?” He kept touching me.
“Of course, why?”
“You just seem to be ... bigger ... and a whole lot more ...firmer than before.” His hand began exploring my shoulders and my arms. “Oh my GOD!”
I sat up with a start and saw him holding on to my arms, mouth open wide, and eyes staring at me. I raised my arms and saw what he was staring at. My once skinny arms were practically exploding with muscle, easily the size of Lenda Murray biceps. And my boobs were sitting high on my chest and at least two cup sizes bigger than before.
“Oh my GOD ... you’re so incredibly SEXY!!” my husband finished.
“I love you! I want you!!” With that he began to take off his pyjamas.
“Here let me help you with those” I said calmly, loving how powerful I felt.
I grabbed hold of his pyjamas and tore them to shreds ripping them off. Then I grabbed my t-shirt and did the old Superman rip - slow and sexy. My big new boobs bounced out, happy to be free of their confinement. Then my thick chest followed. Finally I threw what little remained on to the floor. We didn’t get much sleep that night. But finally we collapsed out of exhaustion. Well, he was exhausted. I wanted to get back to Ed Smith’s basement for another shot of his muscle machine.
Sweet dreams!

Atomica

Re: The Transformation
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 06:13:08 am »
I gotta say that was AWESOME...I have certainly had sweet dreams of babes like those...

stagedivejimmy

Re: The Transformation
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 05:26:23 pm »
amzin story K+

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
★Memorable Author: [Rick Powers = Power Co] Stories~collected
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:59:03 pm »
One Day In the Lair
By Rick Powers
Mighty morphin’ madness.

It was hopeless. The girl was strapped down to the table and couldn’t budge an inch of her body. All she could do was scream. Which she did.

“What are you doing to me? Let me go! This is insane! Are you a monster? Are you MAD?!?”

“Note to self, gag the subject next time,” a man with wild white hair mumbled to himself as he busily pushed buttons, flipped switches, and spun dials. “And NO! I am not MAD! I know exactly what I’m doing!”

The man was wearing a long white lab coat over his usual attire: Hawaiian shirt and Dockers. The girl was dressed as a maid, short skirt, low cut bustier, short puffy sleeves, with a tiny apron in front.

The doctor reviewed his options on a computer screen, “Hmmmm … height? Oh I think six feet tall would be appropriate, any more and everything just gets out of hand. Well, maybe 6’ 4”. Breasts? Let’s see what choices we have for this height range,” he clicked on an options drop down menu. “grapefruit, soccer ball, basketball, beach ball … I think soccer ball will do. And now Biceps Menu.” He paused as he looked over the available options, “Drat, this only goes up to 30 inches. Ah well, an artist must work within the constraints of his medium. 27 inches.”

“Let me go! I’ll do anything for you, just don’t do this!”

“Mmm-hmmm-mmm, I’m not listening,” he hummed to himself, “I can’t hear you. Now where was I ? Oh yes, Strength Level. Damn, it’s in exponents!” he cursed as he viewed the list of options, “ten to the one? Ten to the 2? Aaahh, I hate math! That’s the reason I studied Psychology in school! Oh bother, ten to the 3 sounds okay.”

“Wait, you’re putting me through all this and you’re only going to make me a thousand times stronger?”

“Oh, is that what that means? Don’t you think that’s sufficient?”

“Well, I’m not the MAD scientist around here,” the girl exclaimed, “but I would think that you might, I don’t know, punch it up a little. Make it a bit more dramatic.”

“Alright. Fine, Miss Smartypants. 10 to the … hmmm … the 7! How’s that?!? And I’m not MAD! I just have a hard time expressing my anger and frustrations sometimes.” He stood up from the console and lowered his goggles while he reached for a large lever. “And now with the throwing of this …”

“Wait, wait just a second,” the girl protested once more, “just boobs and biceps? Is that it?

“Of course not! My ingenious machine automatically fills in the rest of the body as well without all the boring details. And now! With the throwing of this switch …”

“What about my clothes?”

“What? What about your clothes? They’ll rip to shreds as your muscles burst through them.”

“But this is my only maid’s uniform.”

“Aarrrgh! Fine!” the doc yelled back as he pushed up his goggles and furiously began flipping other switches and spinning other dials. “Hah! My genius knows no bounds! I have just now modulated my growth ray to increase the stretchability of your clothing.”

A sinister smile spread across his face as he lowered his goggles once more, “AND NOW!! With the throwing of this switch … so … the DIE IS CAST!!”

The massive machine above the girl’s head sparked to life, the internal humming growing louder and louder until the sound was shaking the room. Lights began flashing in ever increasing speed. The girl tensed her entire body, anticipating the immediate destruction of her body, the total cellular disintegration of her being. A telescoping barrel approached her prone body and seemed to scan her looking for the appropriate spot, finally settling on her chest, of course.

When the sound and the lights had reached a crescendo, the lights in the lab flickered as the machine emitted its potent ray. Okay, actually it was more like a flashlight that someone pointed at the girl’s chest for a couple of seconds.

The lights in the lab came back up and the barrel of the mighty ray gun retracted. “What?!? That’s it? All this build up and that’s the best you can do? I didn’t feel a thing! No bone crunching growth, no rising surge of power, no ripping and tearing of clothes. Just … phhht … nuthin’”

Even through his goggles it was clear that the doc was scowling at the belittling comments of his captive, “Wait for it …”

“I mean what kind of super powerful ray thingy was that …”

“Wait for it …”

“I got you all wrong, you’re not MAD, you’re just SAAAAAaaahhh …”

The girl never got to finish her last taunt, as a power beyond imagining welled up within her. Every muscle, every fiber, every cell, every molecule, every atom, every electron and proton in her body began reacting to the doc’s strange ray. Her limbs all began growing, stretching, and then her muscles began bulging larger than any female bodybuilder. Finally two huge breasts pushed majestically upward nearly ripping through her bustier.

The whole process took mere seconds and the poor girl was left panting. It wasn’t that it was painful or even unpleasant; it just felt like she had been turned inside out.

“If it feels like you just got turned inside out, it’s because that’s what my machine does. It sets off a 'noo-cyu-lar' chain reaction in your cells, using your own internal energy to …”

“That’s ‘nuclear’ doc and spare me the long winded explanations,” the prone girl said with her eyes still shut, “cause it’s clobbering time!” With one smooth move, the girl broke through the heavy bonds that held her to the table. And she broke the table as well.

She stood next to the table and ripped the ten ton cement table from the floor with one hand while flexing her other perfect 27 inch bicep. Suddenly the bustier began ripping down the front, exposing even more of her now soccer ball sized tits.

“Hey,” she said slamming the table down for effect, shaking the entire building, “you said my clothes would stretch with me!”

“I lied. I can’t change the molecular structure of clothing. Who do you think I am, Reed Richards?”

That’s it! I’m so out of here. After I destroy this lab and crush you like a bug. And no one can stop me cause you made me as strong as 10,000,000 men.” She stepped toward the smaller man, who interestingly enough was showing no signs of fear.

“Hah! Who do you think you’re dealing with? I’m not stupid enough to give you the strength of 10,000,000 men! I set your strength level to only 10 to the 5!”

The girl paused to consider his revelation. “Okay,” she said as she picked up a one ton piece of the shattered table and proceeded to compress it with her hands until it exploded into little tiny chunks, “I’ll settle for the strength of 100,000 men. That makes me about four times as strong as the Hulk!” She brushed the dust from her hands, “And now for my revenge …”

“Freeze!” the doc commanded. And she did. In fact, for all of her new power, she couldn’t move a muscle.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I also selected the ‘Mind Control’ option in the Advanced Selections window.” His eyes burned with sinister delight and desire, “And now you are my perfect Muscle Slave!”

“Come, my Muscle Slave, come here and kneel before me!” the doc commanded in his best MAD scientist voice. “Ha! … HA ha … uh … ah HA … Still not right. I’ve got to work on my sinister laugh.”

The super girl complied precisely as she had been told, and found herself kneeling in front of her tormentor.

“Now, you will do MY bidding. Understood?”

“Yes, master, I will do your bidding.”

“Good.” The doc looked around and rather sheepishly produced a large jar. “The first thing I want you to do,” he handed his new creation the jar, “is to unscrew this lid from this pickle jar. I can never do this.”

“Hey daddy! Do you got the pickles opened yet?” A cute little 11-year-old girl peeked her head into the lab. “We’ve got the hamburgers ready and we’re just waiting for the pickles.”

“Just a second now, Julie, Miss Amanda is just about down with it.”

Amanda stared at the doc with a look of fury on her face, then she popped off the lid and handed the jar to Julie.

“Thanks, Miss Amanda.” But then Julie’s smile turned to a frown, “Daddy! You got whole pickles! We need sliced pickles for our hamburgers!”

Amanda took three pickles out of the jar and held them in front of her face. Suddenly red beams shot out of her eyes and in a flash, there was a pile of perfectly sliced pickles in the jar.

Julie’s smiled returned two-fold, “Thanks again Miss Amanda! You’re the best!” She carefully put the lid on the jar and headed for the door, “Daddy, are you coming soon? It’s almost time to eat.”

“I’ll be along in a minute, sweetie,” he called out after her.

“I can’t believe you! You did it to me again!” Amanda now rose to her new height of 6’ 4” and balled up her mighty fists. “You turned me into ‘Gill Girl’ so I could fix the drain in your pool. And then I was ‘Elastowoman’ because a Frisbee was stuck up on the roof. And then I was ‘Speedie the Fastest Maid on Earth’ because you and the kids had made a mess in the house and your parents were coming over in an hour.

“And now,” she began approaching him again, ”now you turn me into super woman just to open a jar of pickles! Get a freaking electric jar opener! And while you’re at it, get a new maid as well!”

“Amanda! Freeze!”

The super woman grabbed his jacket and lifted him off the ground without even registering any effort. “Amanda! I command you!”

“Not gonna work this time, doc. When you made my muscles super strong, you made my brain super strong as well. I just canceled your mind control over me. And in case you didn’t noticed, I worked out some other nifty super powers as well. Like the eye beam thing. And like flying!” She started floating both of them up to the ceiling of the basement lab.

“You’re not going to … hurt me … are you? Who would change you back into your old self?”

Amanda brought them both back down and released the frightened doc. “Who says I want to be my old self? I’m going to get some new clothes that will do a better job of keeping me covered,” she motioned to her mostly exposed breasts that were just covered enough to still hide her nipples, “and then maybe do some superheroing. Killing you wouldn’t be a good way to start a career as a superhero, so I’ll just say, so long.” With that she flew like a bullet up, up, and away through the ceiling and into the sky.

The doc stood speechless for a few seconds after she had gone. Then he pulled out a small pad of paper, “Note to self: next time ‘basketballs’, soccer balls are too small.”

The Gov

Re: One Day In the Lair By Rick Powers
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 05:42:58 pm »
Hilarious!  Karma given.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
The Seeds [Rick Powers]
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:21:52 pm »
The Seeds
By Rick Powers
A young woman receives a wonderful gift from her old auntie.

Emily stared at the note in her hand for a few seconds more before regarding the small pile of seeds in the envelope. She carefully turned the envelope over and looked once more at the name of the sender. No doubt about it, it had been sent to her by her Aunt Eudora. She would recognize that handwriting anywhere. But everything else about it was mysterious.

First, it was postmarked Bora Bora. Emily didn’t even realize that Auntie Dora was in the South Pacific these days. Although Eudora was in her early sixties, it was hard to keep up with her and her adventuring. So she very well could have been in Bora Bora for all she knew.

But then there was the content of the envelope. A small note and a pile of seeds that were slightly smaller than pumpkin seeds and had a greenish tint. The note didn’t explain much either: “Dear Emily, I have so much to share with you from my recent explorations in the South Pacific. I’ll be stopping by in a week or so. In the mean time, could you plant these seeds? These are a new variety that I’ve only found on one island. A most amazing place. But I’ll tell you all about it when I come to visit. You can plant these seeds anywhere. Give them some water and a little bit of light and they’ll grow like magic! Love, Auntie Dora”

Emily shrugged her thin shoulders, “Oh you are a crazy one Auntie Dora,” she muttered to herself. But she was also very loving and generous. She was able to travel because she had practically unlimited funds from huge inheritances and she never was shy about sharing some of her money with her favorite niece.

Emily spent the next few hours gathering the planting soil and pots to carry out her aunt’s directions. The thirty pound bag of potting soil that she bought was just a little too heavy for her to carry from her car. She had to open it her trunk and start scooping it into the individual pots and then carry them one at a time into her little apartment.

Emily had the hours to spend on the project because she was on winter break from her high school teaching job. On the other hand, she thought, it IS winter. Will these seeds even grow at all until spring? But she dutifully planted each one it it’s own pot and set them around her rooms and gave them a little drink of water. Afterwards she became engrossed in a movie and then made dinner and pretty much forgot about her aunt’s ‘science experiment.’

The next morning, she awoke and immediately noticed the pot she had on her nightstand. The seed had indeed sprouted overnight and had even grown about four inches! She bolted out of bed and checked the other pots. Each one was having similar results. Maybe these seeds were magic, after all!

Emily went about her daily chores and activities like usual and ignored the new plants. She did remember later in the day to give each one another drink of water before she left to get together with some friends for dinner. By the time she got home she was exhausted and went straight to bed.

The next day, she slowly opened her eyes to check on her herbal roommate and was startled again by its growth. She got out a measuring tape and found that it was 8 inches high. It was also developing quite a few dark green leaves.

“This is so weird,” she mused, “but I know that there’s no such thing as magic seeds!”

She decided to call her friend Matt and get his opinion. Matt and she were hired at the same time, eight years ago. While she taught in the English department, he was in the Science department, mostly teaching Biology and Earth Science. “Maybe he’ll have a logical explanation.”

Matt was intrigued to say the least, but he wasn’t free for another couple of days. “Just don’t let those little monsters take over the place until I get there, okay?” he jokingly said. “Meanwhile, I’ll see what I can find with a little bit of internet research.”

Cold comfort for Emily. Each day brought another four inches of new growth in height and lots more new leaves. She continued watering and measuring the plants, and waiting for either Matt to call back or Aunt Eudora to come to her rescue.

After six days of continual growth, the plants were two feet tall and nearly that wide. Her whole apartment seemed to be covered in foliage. As she prepared for sleep that night, she looked at her plant friends and absentmindedly said, “You guys are growing so big, I wish I could do that, too.” She looked at her reflection in her bedroom mirror and studied her image. She was dressed in a flannel nightie that reached down to her knees. But even the thick cloth could not hide her skinny body and flat chest. She was almost six feet tall, but still only weighed in at 115 pounds.

Emily sighed and went through the apartment watering her ‘little monsters’ as Matt called them. Matt! Oh yeah, Emily remembered, he should be coming over the next day. “I sure hope he has some answers for me,” she said as she gently stroked some of the leaves on the plant next to her bed.

The next morning, Emily awoke to another surprise. The plants had grown like before, but now some of them were also going to seed. Usually plants don’t do that for weeks or months. But sure enough, Emily could see that some leaves had matured so much that they were falling off and the plants were producing seeds.

Matt arrived a couple of hours later and was amazed at the plants. He found it hard to believe that they were only one week old. “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life! And I can’t find any information about these plants. Is this some kind of practical joke your aunt is pulling on you?”

“Auntie Dora has done lots of things, but she’s never pulled a practical joke on me. Could they radioactive? An alien species?”

“Well, at least they don’t have giant seed pods yet,” Matt joked. “I’d like to take some of these leaves to a friend at a nearby university. Maybe he can tell us more.”

“No need for that.”

Matt and Emily both spun around to see who had just walked into the room. It was a tall woman with wavy black hair wearing a heavy winter coat. She was just as tall as Emily and looked to be in her late 30’ or early 40’s.

“I can tell you all about them.”

“Aunt Dora?” Emily cried, “Oh my goodness!” She rushed to greet her aunt with a big hug.

“Emily!” Eudora returned the hug, “It’s been so long.” She separated enough to get a good look at her niece. “You’re still the spitting image of your mother.” Then she turned to Matt, “And you are…?”

“Matt,” he said extending his hand, “Matt Noonan.”

“Nice to meet you, Matt.” Eudora said as she took his hand and smiled at the younger man. “But what I really meant was … husband? Boyfriend? Significant other?”

Matt blushed a deep red. He really liked Emily and although they were both single, they had never got their relationship past the professional stage. “No … umm … colleague.”

Eudora squeezed Matt’s hand just a little bit harder than he was expecting. She watched his reaction with interest. “Well, nice to meet one of Emily’s fellow teachers.” Then she turned, as if noticing the plants for the first time. “Oh Emmi! The plants look so good, so healthy.” She caressed the leaves with a little smile on her lips, like she was fawning over a pet dog.

“Well they practically grew themselves. All I did was add water. So what gives, Auntie? What kind of plant are these and why the big secret?”

Eudora looked at Matt, “It looks like Emmi has sought your advice, so it seems that she trusts you. That’s good enough for me. Are you interested in staying for a while, Mr. Noonan?”

“Well, now you’ve got my scientific curiosity all buzzing. I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

“Good, I’m glad that you’re here,” Aunt Dora said as she casually, but gently, stripped some of the new seeds off of a nearby plant. “Try these seeds,” she said handing six seeds to Matt, “tell me what they taste like. Oh, it’s okay, they’re not at all toxic.”

Matt gingerly placed the seeds in his mouth and sucked on them and them bit into them as Aunt Dora began her story.

“I stumbled upon an entry in a ship’s log about a strange incident on a tiny island in the South Pacific. It told of a tribe of monkeys that were native to the island, but were a matriarchal society. I was fascinated and I had plenty of time on my hands, so I embarked on a quest for the island. I finally found it and took enough provisions to last a year. I set up my camp and proceeded to explore the island.

“I didn’t find the monkeys. They found me. About a month after arriving, I was careless and tripped on a log, which sent me falling and rolling down a steep hill. I was pretty badly banged up and must have lost consciousness. The next thing I know, I was 50 feet up in a tree being tended to by a group of monkeys. How I got there was a mystery. There were no signs of other people and these monkeys were not very large, barely the size of a beagle.

“They were treating my gashes with banana leaves soaked in some oil, and trying to feed me some dark green leaves. It looked like spinach, and I hated spinach, but I was in no position to argue. The banana leaves and the spinach did the trick faster than I thought possible and in a couple of hours I had totally recovered. But I still had the problem of getting down out of the tree.

“My new friends tried to motion to me to follow them, but I was terrified. Somehow they understood. Several of them swung off while the others stayed with me. Moments later they returned with more leaves, which they offered to me. Again, I ate the leaves, but this time, I couldn’t believe what they did to me. Suffice it to say, I was able to follow the group of monkeys down from the tree. And then up another tree and then swinging like I was Tarzan or something! It all seemed so easy!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Seeds by Rick Powers
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 05:22:18 pm »
“Suddenly, they all stopped and dropped to the ground. There was a group of monkeys already there. With a closer look, I saw that these were the males of the tribe. The ones with me were all females. The females began walking around behind the seated males and waving their arms and vocalizing, trying to get the males’ attention. Then they started lifting rocks, big rocks, like they were showing off for the males. They were especially interested in the biggest boy. Finally one of the girls lifted a rock the size of a loveseat. When she dropped it the ground shook! Next thing I know, the big guy is walking off to the bushes with this female.

“I realized then that it was the monkeys that had carried me up to the tree. Some of the other monkeys were pairing off, leaving a few females behind with me. Out of curiosity, I attempted to lift some of the rocks, too. To my surprise, I was able to lift all of them except for the biggest rocks. I couldn’t believe my strength!

“In a flash all of the monkeys disappeared in various directions, leaving me alone. I found my way back to camp, and used my new strength to build a better shelter and spruce things up a bit. But after about twelve hours, the strength started fading, and I returned to normal. Or so I thought.

“It took another week before I had contact with the tribe again. But I watched them carefully and built their trust in me and finally found out where they were getting the leaves. That’s when I discovered these marvelous plants.

“Although the incredible strength wears off after a while, I found that if I did some strenuous exercises while enhanced, my normal strength increased as well. So I spent most of last year living on the island and ‘working out’.” She finished her story by shrugging her heavy winter coat off.

Emily and Matt were stunned. In the back of her mind, Emily kept trying to remind herself that her Aunt Eudora, although not as old as her mother, should still be about 62 years old. But the woman standing in her apartment looked like anything but a 60 year old woman. She was wearing tight black pants that showed off her muscular thighs as well as her tiny waist. She had a short sleeve polo shirt tucked at the waist and tenting out noticeably up top. The shirt was buttoned up and no cleavage was showing, but from the strain on the front of the shirt, it was clear that it hid plenty. Her sleeves were filled with defined biceps and triceps. Not overly muscular, but definitely strong looking. She could have been a thirty-something fitness champion.

“Wow.” It as all that Emily could say. She was thinking lots more thoughts than that, but all that came out was, “Wow.”

Matt sat speechless, his eyes fixed on the older woman, his pupils dilating slightly. Aunt Dora took note of that as well. She walked over to the stool that Matt was sitting on.

Dora stood close to Matt and smiled down at him, “How are those seeds I gave you, Matt?”

Matt looked nervously at Emily, “They’re … they’re, you know, okay. They, ahem, didn’t taste like much, maybe a hint of cinnamon …” His voice trailed off and he pulled at his collar, “Is it hot in here all of a sudden, or is it me?” he laughed, attempting to break the spell that it seemed Eudora was trying to cast on him.

“It’s you,” Eudora calmly replied, still smiling at him. “The females of the tribe would give their males some seeds when they wanted to mate. They’re sort of like Viagra … on speed. It would help prepare them. And protect them.”

“Protect them?” Emily sounded concerned, not quite sure of where her aunt was going with this. “Why didn’t they just eat the leaves, like the females?”

Aunt Dora turned away to talk to Emily, “It turns out the leaves didn’t do anything for males. They had no effect on them. But the seeds …”

“Did the … ahem … seeds make the … the … males … stronger?” Matt was finding it harder and harder to think, let alone talk.

She turned back to Matt and regarded him for a second. “ In places. Tell me Mr. Noonan, what do you think of powerful women?”

“Pow … powerful …?”

“Yes. Physically powerful. Powerful enough to say … “ she reached down and grasped one leg of the stool with one hand, “… pick you up with one hand,” she smoothly lifted the stool and the large man up off the ground, “without even straining.” She held him at arm’s length, shoulder high. Her shy smile never left her face.

Matt grabbed onto the sides of the stool. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Emily stared at her aunt’s arm, firm as a rock, not straining or shaking. Suddenly, there was a small ripping sound. Emily looked around for the source of the sound. She looked at Aunt Dora’s sleeve, but it hadn’t expanded anymore than before.

But Matt not only heard the ripping sound, he felt where it was coming from. He was afraid to let go of the stool, and yet afraid of what was happening in his pants.

“And Matt,” Eudora continued, bring her other arm up, “what do you think of muscles on a woman?” Eudora began to lift her other hand and slowly began to flex her rock hard bicep. And Matt followed along in time.

Clothes designed for casual wear are just not cut out for the kind of pressure that Matt’s cock was now applying. Without bothering to wait for the zipper to be opened, a huge, hard penis erupted out of Matt’s crotch. Hard as in, you could hammer nails with this thing. As in, if you put it in a vise, the jaws of the vice might crack first.

Matt desperately let go with one hand to try to cover himself. But when he touched himself, his super cock responded by growing even larger.

“My dear, Emily,” Aunt Dora said, as she flexed her arm a few more times, while Matt did his best not to look, “there are two types of men in this world. Men who hate powerful, muscular women, and men who are incredibly attracted to it. Those who hate it do so probably out of fear, fear that they may lose their place in society, fear that they may lose their reason to exist. But men like Matt here, they have no fear of muscles on a lady and find out that they actually desire it.”

Matt was fully aware of this fact himself. It was one of the reasons that he hardly dated. It was so hard to find women who fulfilled his image of what femininity really meant.

“Perhaps, it’s time you ate some of my spinach leaves, my dear. This poor young man is about to explode.” Eudora set Matt back down with this warning, “Don’t go anywhere. I think you’re going to like this part.” Then she turned to the nearest plant and swiftly plucked off ten leaves. She compressed them down to the size of a large vitamin pill and presented it to Emily, “Open wide!”

Matt was overcome by his embarrassing hard-on and turned his lower body away from the two women. But he couldn’t bring himself to tear his eyes off the equally surprised and embarrassed Emily, who swallowed Dora’s makeshift vitamin pill whole.

Emily was stunned by the feelings that started going through her body, starting with her stomach. Only logical, she thought, since that’s where the spinach landed. But soon her whole body felt like it was expanding from the inside out. “Aunt Dora,” she gasped as she stared out into space, trying to reign in the feelings rushing through her, “is this … is this what it feels like?”

“Oh, yeah, sweetie,” her aunt replied. “Sorry I didn’t warn you, but there’s really no way of explaining it short of experiencing it.”

Emily was certainly experiencing it first hand. She watched in awe as her formally flat chest began sprouting boobs, REAL BOOBS!! The long sleeve t-shirt she had on that morning started lifting and stretching, the sleeves were tightening around her arms. She hadn’t worn a bra this day, she thought she had one tucked in the back of her underwear drawer, but she wasn’t sure anymore, just her usual ‘strap-em-down-tight’ sports bra. But cotton and lycra can only take so much stretching. As her tits expanded beyond belief, the poor sports bra gave up the ghost. The front of her shirt was not far behind.

Tiny rips appeared in the fabric of the shirt in the middle of the rapidly expanding chest region and down the sides where the muscles from her back and shoulders were conspiring to burst free of any restraints. Her jeans were faring no better and she actually felt some relief when the seams long the sides began to split open. But the ripping continued unabated.

Soon there was little clothing covering major portions of her now hugely muscled body. Her breasts, nearly the size of volleyballs rode up and down on her thick, power packed pecs, mesmerizing Matt who had been silent while taking all of this in.

Emily hadn’t grown any taller, so her massive muscles looked even larger to Matt. With the slightest effort, Emily tore the tattered remnants of her shirt and sports bra and tossed them aside. She was so engrossed with her magical growth that she even forgot that Matt was in the apartment. She stared at her gigantic breasts and huge arms and then brought her hands up into a double bicep flex. Each of her muscle bloated arms were easily the size of a cantaloupe. Suddenly a glob of white liquid splattered on her right tit.

“Sor … sorry … I just … just … couldn’t … stop myself …” Matt looked away, trying to hide his still rock solid erection, totally humiliated by his involuntary reaction to his fantasy woman come to life in front of him.

“This body, these muscles,” Emily spoke slowly trying to understand, “my muscles … this is attractive to you?” She cautiously approached her colleague, while wiping off his ejaculation and trying a taste.

The nearness of her and the sight of her tasting his jism was almost too much for him again, but he clamped tightly on the tip of his 11 incher and stopped himself from another embarrassing explosion. “Uh, yeah,” Matt said, looking downward, “like incredibly so.”

Emily moved in closer, “Would you like to … touch me?”

Matt released his throbbing manhood and reached one trembling hand toward the super woman’s arm. She felt electric currents running through her powerful body wherever he toughed her. She almost had several orgasms while just standing there. Slowly, she reciprocated, unbuttoning his shirt and stripping it off him. The seeds had even enhanced other parts of his physique a little as well, including an upper body that looked like a male underwear model would have.

And then there was his cock! Emily’s hands traced their way down to his belt. “Maybe we should take these off,” she said as she flexed her pecs slightly while Matt’s fingers played across the expanse of her chest, “wouldn’t want to tear another hole, right? Maybe I can sew them for you.”

Emily was fumbling with the belt and the button and the zipper until she said, “Fuck it.” And pulled his pants apart with a seemingly gentle tug.

“Well, I’ve got some errands to run.” Eudora was covered again by her winter coat and was standing by the door. Emily and Matt suddenly remembered that she was still there. “I’ll be back tomorrow to check on you two.” She stopped as she reached for the door knob, “By the way, Matt, the males of the tribe use the seeds to make themselves super hard for an hour or so to be able to stand up to the strength of the females. But then, they only eat one seed at a time. Try to be gentle with my favorite niece.

“Oh, and remember, Emmie, the stuff wears off in 12 hours. Try and be gentle with my new friend. Who knows, if there’s anything left tomorrow, I may like a go at him myself.” She smiled, winked, and left.

Their hands reached out first, then their eyes met. Then finally, gently, as Auntie Dora reminded them, their lips met. The kiss continued as their bodies slowly melted into each other, the kiss they had waited so many years for.

“You have any plans for today?” Emily managed to ask.

“Grading papers, getting together with some buds to watch football. You doing anything?”

“I’ve only got one thing on my list,” she smiled as she scooped Matt up in her mighty arms and walked into the bedroom, “and time’s a-wasting.”

The End

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Rick Powers = Power Co] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View