Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581337 Posts in 74132 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:59:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [spoonmaster] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [spoonmaster] Stories~collected  (Read 69777 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: The Power of Sex
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 05:27:02 pm »
Nice chapter, good to see more people getting in on the fun! k+! BTW, sorry about Sonja, one of my favorite artists on here.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 05:27:02 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2010, 11:02:26 pm »
Are you going to write this story anymore, Spoonmaster? Big layoff, I would hope you haven't abandoned it completely and if you haven't been working on it, you may be working on another story with tremendous strength feats by smaller women. k+ just for old times.

jpc900

« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2010, 09:50:56 pm »
This a very erotic story , congratulations , I seem to remember a similar story , but in that one the men got weaker as the girls got stronger , so in the end the male bodybuilders kept their muscle and the girls were still petite and sexy , but they were super strong and the men as weak as babies .

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2010, 04:11:35 am »
Chapter 5a:

Jim Beam slipped a 10lb disc on either side of the bar and lay down on the bench.  A couple months ago, he had seen Jen Walker’s boyfriend.  He was a pretty big guy, and by all accounts, a pretty strong guy.  Jim decided if that’s the kind of guy Jen liked, then that’s the guy he’d try to be.  Trouble was, he was a weakling.  At 5’7”, 135lbs, he was a scrawny guy with barely a muscle on his body.  So he had a long way to go. 

Jen seemed pretty impressed when he told her he bought a 300lb weight set for his room to workout with.  Of course he had been a lot more impressed when the diminutive girl lifted the 300+ pound box one handed like it was a box of candy.   He knew he had a lot of work to do, so he got started as soon as he got it.

Problem was, he was weak as piss, and didn’t seem capable of getting much stronger.  In the last month, he’d been lifting nearly every day and he’d barely been able to add 10lbs to his bench press.  He grabbed the 65lb weight and lifted it off the rack.  His arms shook slightly at the weight, but he did his reps.  He managed 8 before deciding it would be a bad idea to try anymore.  8 reps at 65lbs, god he felt like a weakling.  He added a couple of 5lb plates to each end of the bar, bringing it up to 85lbs.  That was right about his max, pretty pathetic for a guy.  He imagined there were quite a lot of women out there who could best that.  The very thought aroused him.  He grabbed the bar and lifted it off the rack.  Damn it was heavy!  He lowered it down to his chest, and with a great heave, lifted it back up.  It took all of his strength, but he managed out one rep.  He quickly reracked the bar before he got hurt.

Before he could decide what to do next he heard a knock on the door.  He slipped a tee shirt over his scrawny chest and went to answer it.  Mary Davis was standing there in about the sexiest outfit he had ever seen.  She had on the shortest pair of shorts he had ever seen.  They barely covered her ass and showed off all of her tanned and surprisingly toned legs.  She was wearing a tight tee shirt that was stretched to the max over her gigantic boobs, and was cut high above her stomach.  Was that a six-pack he saw on her tummy?  Not only that, the sleeves were pretty short, showing off almost all of her tanned toned arms.  Mary was actually looking pretty damned buff.  Jim had been so obsessed with her roommate Jen that he hadn’t even noticed that Mary had clearly been spending a good deal of time in the gym.  Not only that, but Mary was 3” heels, which made her 6’ tall, nearly a half foot taller than him.  Jim’s eyes would have been right in line with her cleavage, if her shirt wasn’t covering it up, which was kind of unusual for Mary, she loved showing off her perfect breasts.  Not that her ultra tight shirt was leaving much to the imagination.

“Oh, hi Mary.  What’s up?”  In his mind, Jim was imagining Mary being as strong as Jen.  He used to have a huge crush on Mary, every guy on campus, hell in the city did, though Jim’s obsession with female strength far outweighed his lust for the perfect female form.  It was a damned shame he couldn’t have both.

“Nothing.”  Mary didn’t seem to mind that he had been staring at her tits; in fact, she seemed pleased by it.  “In fact, I have no plans at all tonight, and was wondering if you’d like to hang out?”

It would actually cut into his workout schedule, which Jim was determined to keep up, but when a girl like Mary Davis asked you to hang out, you said yes.  Sure she wasn’t the girl of his dreams anymore, but she was still gorgeous, and what red-blooded man didn’t want to hang out with beautiful women.

So Jim invited her into his humble abode and offered her a drink.  She immediately noticed the weight bench set up in the middle of the room.  “You getting in a little workout?” 

Jim blushed a little bit.  What you didn’t want was for beautiful women to find out what a wimp you were, but what was he going to say, no?  “Yeah, I was just doing a little light lifting.”  He puffed his chest out a little bit.

Mary looked excited.  “Oooo, I didn’t get a chance to get to the gym yet today.  You mind if I workout with you?”

Jim gave Mary a once over.  Sure she was looking a lot more buff than she used to, but she was nowhere near as buff as Jen was.  She just looked like a fitness or figure model, how strong could she be.  “Sure, if you want.  I was just doing some bench presses.”

“Sounds great, do you mind?”  She asked as she sat on the bench.

“Knock yourself out.”  Jim was actually excited to see how much Mary could lift.  Working out with beautiful, strong women was one of Jim’s many fantasies.

Mary didn’t make any move to remove any of the weight off the bar, nor did she ask for a spot.  She lay on the bench, grabbed the bar, and with no fanfare at all, lifted it up off the rack.  Jim’s eye’s bulged out at the ease with which she handled his max.  They bulged out even further when she did 12 easy reps with the bar.  Jim had no idea she was that strong.  Sure she wasn’t Jen strong, but it was still arousing to get out lifted by a girl.

She sat up with a smile on her face.  “That’s pretty light.  How about we get some real iron on here and get a bit of a workout.”  Mary hoped up from the bench and removed the 5 and 10lb plates from the bar, and replaced them with some of the heavier plates that came with his set.  Jim’s eyes bulged when he saw she had loaded the bar up with 185lbs, more than twice what he had been able to lift!  Did she really workout with that much weight?

“There that’s a little better.  You want to go ahead and take your turn?”

Jim’s jaw dropped.  That was more than he weighed, by a good bit.  Did she actually think he could lift so much, or was she just teasing him?  Still he couldn’t admit to her how weak he was.  “Ah, that’s okay, I was just winding down on the bench press actually.  You can go ahead if you want.”

Mary shot him a sly look that he almost didn’t catch.  She was up to something, he just didn’t know what.  “Well, I’m just getting started.”  She lied back down on the bench and set herself.  Jim looked on excitedly, could Mary really be this strong?

She was that strong at least!  She grabbed the bar and lifted it as easily as she did the 85lb bar.  Again she knocked out 12 reps as easy as if the weights were made of styrofoam.  Jim squirmed a little bit as he felt his cock growing in his shorts. He had no idea Mary was so strong.  Was she still single?  How could she be?

“Well that was still too easy.  Let’s see what you have here.”  Mary started walking around the room and collecting all the plates Jim owned, which she placed on the bench press bar.  She placed all the plates!  The full 300lbs was on the bar!  What the hell was she up to?

“There.  That ought to give me a bit of a challenge.”

Jim’s eyes nearly popped out of his sockets.  “That’s 300lbs!  How are you going to lift that!”

Mary cocked her eyebrow and Jim and gave him a sly look.  She strode over to him, like a predator stalking it’s pray.  “Now Jim Beam, do you honestly mean to tell me that you don’t think these breasts can do whatever they want to?”  And with that, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head.

Now she stood there before him in a cotton bra that showed oceans of cleavage and every inch of her perfect D cups.  Jim couldn’t help but to stare at the most amazing tits he had ever seen, in person or on TV.  Mary’s breasts broke the mold.  “Uh, um, yeah, uh, I guess.”

Mary grinned at him and grabbed him by his hand.  She led him over to the head of the bench and then moved around to once more sit down.  “Do you want me to spot for you?”

Mary glanced at him over her shoulder.  She looked at him like he was crazy.  “Of course not.”  She lied down on the bench.  Her perfect D cups kept perfect form even while lying down.  “I just wanted to make sure you got a good view.”

Jim watched mesmerized as she reached up, grabbed the bar, and once more lifted it clean off the rack with seemingly no effort.  She easily lowered the bar until it just barely grazed her perfect globes before she easily pressed it back up into the air.  Mary performed rep after perfect rep with the greatest of ease, and this time she didn’t stop at 12 reps, or 20 reps, or 30!  She went all the way up to 40 reps before finally reracking the bar, every rep done with the same ease as the first. 

Jim was so engrossed with watching the amazing feat of strength; he didn’t even realize his erection was tenting his shorts.  When Mary got up from the bench and looked at him, it was the first thing she noticed.  She giggled like a schoolgirl, which caused Jim to wake from his trance and blush like a schoolgirl.

“So, you impressed?”  She breathed out in the sexiest voice Jim had ever heard.

Jim could barely make his mouth work.  “That was impossible!”

Mary just laughed this musical laugh.  “Impossible?  It was easy.  I normally workout with twice as much at the gym.”

Twice as much!  Jim’s cock threatened to break out of his shorts.  She worked out with more than 600lbs!  He wondered if there were any guys at school who could boast such a thing.  God, did he go to Supergirl U?  “How’s that possible?”

Mary was wearing the widest grin.  She looked like she was having the time of her life.  She got up off the bench and moved to stand right in front of Jim.  “Baby, when you got tits like these, you can do damn near anything you want.”  She reached behind her back and snapped off her bra.  Her huge, perfect breasts didn’t sag in the slightest; even with no support what so ever.  She grabbed his wrists and placed his hands right on her boobs. 

Jim’s heart was pounding; he couldn’t believe he was feeling Mary Davis’s tits!  He couldn’t believe how firm they were; they were impossibly firm.

“Don’t be shy, go ahead and give them a squeeze.”

Jim didn’t need much more encouragement than that.  He gave Mary’s perfect tits a big squeeze, and was shocked when he couldn’t dimple her tit flesh in the slightest. What the hell was going on!  They were just tits, he should be able to squeeze them easily, but they were so solid beneath his hands, he couldn’t dent them in the slightest.

Mary laughed out loud at his futile attempts.  “Oh come on now, surely a big man such as yourself can squeeze my little girly boobs.”  She reached up and put her pinky finger on her breast between his thumb and index finger, which were spread wide over her vast expanse of tit flesh.  She pressed her pinky down, easily dimpling her huge breast.  Embarrassed, Jim renewed his struggles, squeezing with all his might, but it was useless.  The strength of his whole hand was unable to duplicate the feat her single pinky was effortlessly performing. 

“What’s wrong big boy, little girls big boobs too much for you to handle?” He wished she’d stop calling him a big boy and her a little girl.  She was almost half a foot taller than him in those heals, and judging by her build, probably out weighed him by a good 10lbs of solid muscle.  “Why don’t you try to get a little more physical with me.  Go ahead and punch my tits, see what happens.”

Jim was stunned she’d even suggest such a thing.  But he was frustrated, frustrated at his own weakness, frustrated at her constant teasing.  So he launched a playful punch at her tit.  It simply bounced off, still not denting her impossibly firm rack, and causing Mary to laugh out in glee.

She placed her hands on her hips.  She looked like a topless supergirl.  “Come on Jim, you can do better than that.  Come on, give me all you got.”

Jim didn’t know what else to do, so he threw a solid punch into her chest.  Mary just laughed it off, so he threw another, and another.  Both bounced harmlessly off of Mary’s super tits, causing only the slightest of dimples.  In a fit of desperation, Jim launched punch after punch into Mary’s awesome jugs, the hardest punches he’d ever thrown.  They seemed to have no effect on Mary.  Or at least, they didn’t seem to hurt Mary in the slightest, but they did have an effect.  They seemed to be turning her on!  With every punch she’d let out moans of pleasure, and she grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them, causing them to deform far more with her gentle squeezes than he could with his hardest punches.

After punching her dozens of times, he had to stop.  He wore himself out.  He couldn’t believe it.  He had been punching her tits, and he was the one who couldn’t go on.  Mary looked like she was on the brink of orgasm.  “Mmmmmm, I liked that.  We’re going to have to use that as foreplay.”

“Foreplay?”  Did he hear her right?

She shot him a predatory smile and strode toward him.  Jim was so overwhelmed he found himself moving backward until he felt his back hit the wall.  “Oh, don’t tell me this isn’t making you hot.”  Mary reached down and grabbed Jim’s shorts.  With a quick, easy pull, she ripped the clothes right off him.  His cock sprang up, finally free from its cotton prison.  “Oooo, you must like this very, very much.”  She was smiling at his size.

Jim was speechless, but it didn’t matter.  Mary had no trouble filling the silence.  “I know you just love getting dominated by these big tits of mine, Jim.  And believe me, these tits can dominate you in ways other women could never dream of.”   She leaned closer into him and her tits enveloped his head.  She was smothering him.  She grabbed her shoulders, trying to push her away, but it was like trying to move a statue. 

“I know any woman with big tits can smother you like this, but tell me, have you ever met another girl who can do this?”

Jim felt her hands grab at his waist, and then his feet left the ground.  He gasped for breath when his head was released from its titty prison as Mary lifted him further and further up the wall until his feet were a good foot off the ground.  Now their roles were reversed and he was looking down on her, but she was still in complete control.  She wore a big smile on her face as she looked up at the outclassed man.  Her arms supported his 135lbs easily.  Then she leaned back into him, her breasts now pressed against the underside of his ribs.  Once she was set, she took her hands off his waist, but Jim didn’t slide down the wall a single inch.  She was holding him, a foot off the floor, with nothing but her breasts!

“Ta da!  Have you ever met a woman who could support your body with just her tits?  Do you realize how easy this is for me?  I could hold you up here all day, no problem.  Would you like it if I did that?”  Jim didn’t need to respond.  Mary grabbed his rock hard cock with one of her free hands and lightly stroked it; it was answer enough.

“And you better be good to me, cause if you’re not, these breasts can cause you lots of pain.”  Jim heard Mary take a deep breath.  Suddenly, her chest was expanding and her ultra solid tits pressed into his much softer stomach.  Jim felt a flash of pain as the air was pushed from his body.  He couldn’t believe it, she was kicking his ass just by breathing!

The pain only lasted a second and then was gone.  “However, if you are good to me, then these tits can give you pleasure the likes of which you’ve never known.”  She put her hands back on his waist and moved back from the wall, once again supporting his weight with her arms.  She took a couple of steps back until she was standing in the middle of the room.  Jim’s feet were still a foot above the ground, her arms easily handling his weight.

Then he felt himself start to rise higher and higher until his cock was even with her breasts.  She maneuvered his body to press his erection gently against her huge right breast.  Her tit flesh was so soft; it was like silk, and felt so good against his engorged member.  “You like big, firm, voluptuous breasts, don’t you?”  Her voice was so sexy it was nearly enough to turn him on by itself.  Of course the fact that she was running his super hard cock over the surface of her amazing tits helped a lot.  “Has a girl ever given you a titty fuck?”  She slid his dick in between her two titanic tits.  His large cock was totally enveloped by her even larger breasts.  “I’m sure no one has ever been able to tit fuck you in mid air!  Would you like that?  Would you like your supergirl to give you the ride of your life?”  She didn’t wait for an answer.  She lowered him, allowing his cock to slid down the length of her fabulous cleavage.  Just when the tip of his member was at the bottom of her perfect melons, she curled him back up, thrusting his cock deep into her cleavage.  Her arms handled his weight without a problem.  Up and down she moved his little body, bringing him to a height of pleasure he never knew existed.  It wasn’t long at all before he felt himself nearing climax.  Mary must have felt it too.  She removed Jim’s cock from her cleavage and lifted him high up over her head.  Then she lowered his cock down into her awaiting mouth, taking the whole thing.  It was more than Jim could endure.  With a shudder, he shot his load into her mouth.  She drank up the whole thing. 

When he was done, she lifted him once more, high into the air, and held him there for a moment, before lowering him down into a cradle carry.  “Mmmmmm, that was delicious.”

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2010, 04:12:09 am »
“Jesus Mary, that was incredible!  I didn’t realize you were so strong.”

Mary smiled down at him with a weird look on her face.  Was it love?  “I wasn’t, until recently.  Jim, I have a confession to make.  I have a huge crush on you.  When I found out that you were attracted to strong women, I devoted all my time and energy into making myself as strong as I possibly could just for you.”

Jim’s mouth hung open.  She had a crush on him?  In a billion years, he would never imagine that a sexy goddess like Mary would even realize he existed, let alone have a crush on him.  Jim wondered what he did right in this world to deserve such good luck.  “Mary, I think I’m crushing on you too.  Your strength is amazing.  I can’t believe how powerful you’ve become in such a short time.”

Mary looked like she practically melted when he said he was crushing on her.  Wow, maybe she really did love him.  “Well, what you’ve seen so far is nothing compared to what this body is really capable of.  But for me to show you what I can really do, I’m going to need some help.”  She reached down and stroked his flaccid member.  “First, I’m gonna need this guy nice and hard again.  And I think I know just how to do that.”

Mary swayed back over to the weight bench.  She sure knew him all right, watching her bench 300lbs was sure to make him hard as a rock.  He could feel his cock throbbing at the mere thought.  But that’s not what Mary had in mind.  She moved to the head of the bench and grabbed the weight in an underhanded grip.  “No way.”  Jim heard himself say.

Mary just giggled, and lifted the weight up from the rack and let it fall to her waist.  She carried the big barbell across the room until she was standing right in front of him.  Then she winked down at him.  “Yes way.”  With a little grunt and perfect form, she curled the huge barbell up to her perfect chest.

One curl was all it took.  Jim’s cock sprang up like a tent pole at the amazing sight of the beautiful girl curling more weight than he imagined anyone else at school could.  But Mary wasn’t quite finished.  She performed rep after rep with the huge weight.  She clearly had to expend a little bit of effort to perform this newest feat of strength, but she still managed 25 reps before she stopped her curls, and it looked like she could do a few more. 

But she still wasn’t done.  She adjusted her grip on the bar, and pressed it up over her head.  No wonder she had such an easy time handling his weight.  She seemed to have an easier time pressing the weight than curling it.  She shot him the sexiest looks as she performed rep after tireless rep.  Finally she stopped her reps, with the 300lb bar held high over her head.  She moved her hands to the center of the bar, and then released the bar with her left hand.  She was holding 300lbs overhead with one hand!  Jim was about to pass out. 

“So tell me what you think Jim.”  Her voice was eerily calm for someone performing such an amazing feat of strength.  She stretched her left arm out to her side, and brought it up in a bicep flex.  An impressive sized bicep sprang up from her arm.  It wasn’t big, though it was certainly bigger than Jim’s, but it was perfectly formed and defined, and had to be about 12”s.  A perfect sized bicep for her body.  “Do you like big muscles too, or is it just the strength that turns you on?”

Jim felt weird having this conversation with a woman.  His obsession with strong women was something he had kept silent for a long time.  “I do like muscle on a woman, but only because muscular women tend to be strong.  To tell you the truth, I think a normal sized woman with incredible strength is even sexier than a big built woman is.”

Mary smiled at the response.  “Good.  I love the way I look right now.”  Who didn’t?  “But I’d put on muscle if it’s what you liked.”

“Mary, you’re a vision of female perfection.  I couldn’t imagine you looking any sexier than you look right now.”  Mary actually blushed at the compliment.  Jim thought she’d be used to it.

She lowered the barbell back to the ground.  “Jim Beam, you say the sweetest things.”  She grabbed her shorts and slid them down her legs.  Damn, even her bush was perfectly trimmed!  This woman was flawless.  And he could see her pussy was moist.  Was he turning her on?  Not likely.  More like she was turning herself on.  “Now it’s time to give you a little reward.”

Mary slid over top of him, her smooth skin felt so good against his body. She moved up until her breasts were hovering over his face, and then slowly lowered her plump, pink nipple to his waiting mouth.  Jim moved his lips across the expanse of her breasts.  Wow, her skin tasted sweet, it was like eating candy.  Jim hungrily attacked her tits with reckless abandon.   Mary actually seemed to be enjoying he.  He moaned above him in pleasure, which only inspired him to gobble her breasts with more ferocity.

Then he felt her moist, tight box slip over his raging erection.  His body stiffened with pleasure as she began massaging his member with her inner muscles.  How the hell was she doing that!  It felt so amazing!  Then she was moving again, sliding up and down along the length of his shaft.  At first she moved slowly, nibbling his ear, and ravishing his mouth, but she began moving faster and faster.  Soon everything else was forgotten but her pussy sliding up and down his rock hard member.  God it felt so damned good; he was soon adding his own cries to hers.  Hell, the whole damn dorm must have heard him, but Jim didn’t care, he was in heaven.

His cock exploded with the most intense orgasm he’d ever experienced.  He could tell from her moans that Mary orgasmed with him.  He kept his eyes closed, tired, relishing the moment.  When he opened them, Mary was sitting up, still impaled on his dick.  She wore the sweetest smile on her face, and had her eyes closed, clearly lost in the moment.  She was almost glowing.  She looked even better than she normally did, if such a thing was possible.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down at Jim with love and adoration.  Jim felt his heart melt.  “That was so amazing.  I love you.”

Jim couldn’t believe his ears.  This young, beautiful, sexy, incredibly strong woman loved him.  He was in heaven. “I love you too, Mary.”

Her smile deepened.  She almost looked triumphant.  “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to hear you say that.  Now put some clothes on.  I’m in the mood to show off.”

Jim needed no further encouragement.  He threw on the first pair of shorts and tee shirt he could find, not worrying whether or not they matched.  When he was done, Mary was standing in the sports bra and short shorts she was wear earlier.  “You’re not going to put on a shirt?”

Mary cocked her eye at Jim and took a deep breath.  Her tits strained at the sports bra, threatening to burst out.  “Do you really want me to put on a shirt?”

Jim’s eyes dropped down to Mary’s amazing chest.  He couldn’t believe such perfect feminine breasts could have so much power.  He wanted nothing more than to reach out and squeeze them.  “Uh, no.  Never again.”

Mary seemed to be able to read his mind.  She grabbed his hands and once more placed then right on her chest.  “You know, you’re my boyfriend.  You’re allowed to feel these now whenever you want.”

Jim squeezed her breasts.  Now he was able to press his hands into her tits.  He wondered what the hell she did before to make them so damned hard.

Again, as if reading his mind, Jim felt his hand start to be pushed outward as Mary flexed up her amazing breasts.  Her soft, pliable flesh turned into solid marble right beneath his hands

“I know you like these big ole boobies of mine, and believe me, you’ll have plenty of time to play with them later.   But right now I wanna show off, so if you’re ready, let’s go.”

Mary led him out of his room, and out of the dorm.  She walked with him over to the parking lot where dozens of cars were parked.  “All right, pick one.”

Huh?  “Pick one for what?”

Mary smiled, and placed her hands on her hips, adopting a supergirl pose.  “You get to pick which one of these cars you’d like to see me lift, and then I’ll try to lift it for you.”

Jim’s eyes bugged out, again!  Lift a car!  Could she be serious?  He thought benching over 600lbs was impressive, but even the smallest car on this lot weighed a good deal more than 600lbs!  Could she really be strong enough to lift one?

The thought made Jim erect for the third time in the last hour.  He started walking down through the lot, trying to pick a car that he thought Mary might be able to handle.  The very thought sounded ludicrous in his head.

He stopped in front of a Chevy Suburban; the largest car on the lot.  The damn truck was nearly a foot taller than he was and 18’ long.  He couldn’t begin to imagine how much it weighed, three tons easy, probably more.  He tried to envision Mary lifting such a huge vehicle.  It seemed so ridiculous.

“Jim Beam!  Do you really expect me to be able to lift a Chevy Suburban?”  Jim jumped when he realized that Mary was standing right behind him.  He hadn’t even heard her walking behind him.  “I mean look at the size of this thing!”  Mary walked over to the vehicle and ran a finger along the top of the hood.  “It probably weighs 3.5 tons!  I mean how do you expect a tiny little girl like me to be able to so much as budge such a huge, heavy truck?” She crouched down in front of the truck and started running her hands across the bumper.  “I mean can you even imagine what it would be like if a little girl like me could lift such a big, huge truck like this?”  Mary reached her right hand underneath the bumper. 

“No way!”  Jim thought.  “She couldn’t possibly…”

But she could!  Defying all logic, Mary stood up, and the front of the Suburban came up off the ground with her.  She stood up to her full height, dead lifting the truck with one hand!  The wheels were only a few inches off the ground, but they were definitely off the ground!  Jim was stunned beyond all words.  He had never seen anything like this before.

But Mary was hardly done.  “I mean don’t you think it would be so sexy if a little girl like me could lift such a big truck.”  Her voice had no strain as she curled the 3+ ton truck up to her fabulous chest.   “Don’t you think it would be so hot if such a big thing was practically weightless to me.”  The front end of the Suburban kept going up and up until Mary was holding it up over her head with just one arm!  She wore a smile on her face like it was the easiest thing in the world.  Just to prove how easy it was, she lowered it to her shoulder and lifted it back up again.  She repped the truck several times before turning away from Jim and walking her hands underneath the mammoth vehicle.  Then the back of the truck was lifted even with the front as Mary lifted the entire truck over her head!

Jim felt like his head was going to explode!  He had seen Jen Walker do some amazing things, but never anything close to this!  In his wildest dreams, he never imagined a woman strong enough to lift a car up over her head!  And yet there was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on doing just that, and seemingly with ease.  She strode across the parking lot until she was standing right in front of him.  The Suburban was now directly over Jim’s head as well as Mary’s, but Jim was strangely unafraid.  He knew she wouldn’t let anything hurt him. 

Mary shifted her hands under the truck, and then let go with one hand.  She was holding the whole 3.5lbs overhead with one hand!  And it still looked easy.  With her free hand, she grabbed Jim around his waist and pulled him close.  She wrapped her lips around his in a long passionate kiss.  Jim was vaguely aware that his feet weren’t on the ground.  Mary was lifting him up to meet her lips.  It was hardly even noticeable next to the gigantic truck she still held easily in her other hand. 

After kissing him for several minutes she released his lips, though still held him tight against her.  “There.  Is that strong enough for you?”

Jim’s eye rose up to look at the huge Suburban above him.  All he could do was nod.

Mary smiled and let Jim down.  She finally lowered the truck back to the ground, and then scooped Jim up into her arms.  “Good!  I’m gonna spend the rest of my life making you the happiest man in the world.”  Mary reached one of her hands between Jim’s legs and grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock.  “And I think I know just where to start.”

Jim groaned in pleasure as Mary carried him back upstairs to his room.  He couldn’t help but to smile.  He had the girl of his dreams and she was in love with him.  He didn’t know what he did to deserve such a fate, but he was going to make sure that he took full advantage of this wonderful gift he was given.  As Mary lay him down on his bed, he forgot all about Jen Walker, and embraced his new life.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2010, 04:13:42 am »
I'm sorry about my total lack of editing in the last to...too...two posts.  I'm just feeling lazy.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2010, 04:37:09 am »
Don't worry about it dude, I was totally enthralled reading it, man, Mary turned out to be pretty damn strong! Could she get even stronger, that truck may have been 3.5 tons, 7000 pounds of steel, but it looked as if she could have held it up with one hand all day if she wanted! Man, I'm almost jealous of Jim Beam, but I don't like my girls taller than me, so I'll take Jen, or if Jen's really in love with her trainer/boyfriend, Jen's smaller, but stronger friend, and he can have Mary. k++!

solitariodude

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2010, 12:47:36 pm »
Thanks for the latest chapter! Looks like Jim and Mary hit it off real well ;D

Offline Ardanian

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 02:48:31 pm »
You have a genuine talent for writing, descriptive without going overboard and leaving enough to the reader's imagination.  Would love to see Sonja draw spome of these, but if that isn't going to happen it's not an issue.  Your writing makes it easy to visualise the scene.  Genuinely thank you, this is one of the best written stories on this forum in my opinion along with Jeremy Lightning's work of course.  Keep it up my friend, huge kudos and karma for you.

handymantracy

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 09:51:01 pm »
You are getting better at this. Good work.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2010, 05:22:20 pm »
Man, I can't believe it's been nearly a month since the last installment of this or any story by you, spoonmaster! Where have you been, have you been okay? Come on, get back to us, we need our small, strong woman fix!

ogre22

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2010, 03:46:03 pm »
Hope he comes back soon. Love where this story is going K+

Offline quantumleap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: The Five Stages of Female Superiority
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2013, 07:16:07 pm »
what happened to the rest? awesome story!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2015, 06:54:22 am »
 :bravo: This is a really good story, the kind of story I particularly like, emphasis on strength and characters of reasonable size, and great character descriptions that let us feel the emotions of the main characters in the story.

The only way it could be improved would be for it to be completed (so much time has gone by, it's a real shame that isn't going to happen) and/or for the strength increases to be taken down a notch (might make a slight improvement because it would allow more suspense).

A really excellent story.   :clap:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline GDF-8

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [spoonmaster] Best Birthday Ever
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2017, 12:33:32 pm »
Hi Im looking for a story, Best Birthday Ever.  I remember...Dana (or Dena) gave a fantastic birthday present after watching main character's diary.

Does anybody have?  Ive been searching that story for a long time but....  Any help would be great thank you.

Found it! Had to do a little digging in the braUUna archives, but it was worth it. This story is a classic!

Ok, so I was thumbing through some of my older stories, and came across the first story I had ever written.  I read through it and found I really liked the premise, but there were some details I wasn't thrilled about.  I had originally written it about an existing character that someone else had created, and was trying to stay true to that character.  The problem was I had to curb my usual fantasy of uber strong women to keep her as true to form as I could.  I thought how much better the story would be if I took off all the reigns and wrote everything the way I wanted to write it. It seemed like such a good idea, I decided to do just that.

So I did a massive overhaul on the story.  It's the same story, only some of the details have been changed.  Some parts are exactly the same, others have been expanded, others have changed completely.

I finished the rewrite today, and was so pleased that I thought I'd try something I don't usually do, edit.  So that is presently where I'm at, making sure the thing sounds like a grown up actually wrote it.

It's a really long story, nearly 40 pages.  Which is long for me.  Clearly that won't fit in one post, so I thought I'd split it up, and as I was done editing, I'd present it here bit by bit.  As soon as I'm done editing a section, I'll go ahead and post it.  Of course this means I'm working on two stories at once, so it might be slower going than I would like, but I'm doing it anyway, cause I really like this story.

So anyhow, there's no real chapters per say, but here's part one.  I'm not sure it was ever originally posted here, but some of you may recognise some parts of it from other websites I've posted my work.  So without any further ado.

The Master of Spoonage,

Spoonmaster

Best Birthday Ever
by spoonmaster

I was walking with a spring in my step as I traveled to my girlfriend's house. I was turning 25 today and my girlfriend, Dana Steele, had recently promised me that she'd give me a birthday I'd never forget.

I met Dana a few months ago and we hit it off almost immediately. We were both coming off bad relationships and gave each other just the support we needed to get through. For me, there was an added bonus; Dana was a bodybuilder. I had been a long time admirer of female bodybuilders. Not only did I think that muscle was attractive on women, but I'd always fantasized about women who were stronger than me.

Dana wasn't much of an exhibitionist though, so over the months I had only caught brief glimpses of her strength. Like sometimes she'd accidentally hug me so tight I could barely breath, or she'd unscrew a jar lid that I couldn't budge (though I always told myself it was because I loosened it for her). Truth be told I had no idea how strong she really was, or if she actually was stronger than me. I'm mean, I am several inches taller than her and probably outweighed her by about 40lbs, plus I do spend a good bit of time at the gym and consider myself pretty strong. I know generally women aren't built to be as strong as guys, so I was pretty sure my fantasy of meeting a stronger woman would remain just that, a fantasy. But whenever she'd do something that showed off her strength, even in the slightest, my mind would always race with images of her performing impressive feats of strength.

Yet for all my obsessions, I said nothing to Dana about how I really felt. I didn't want her thinking I loved her just for her body, I didn't. While it's what initially attracted me to her, I'd since found her to be charming, funny, humble, honest, compassionate and caring. She was the kind of person you'd want for your best friend. I felt more comfortable with her than anyone else in the world.

Dana's last boyfriend was apparently a complete ass. She had started bodybuilding while they were dating and he was not a fan of muscular women at all. Worse, he had no problem telling Dana exactly how he felt about the subject. He would constantly berate her, telling her how her ever-growing muscles made her look more and more manly and how gross he thought she was. You'd think she would have just dumped the ignorant jerk. Unfortunately for Dana, she still loved him, and hoped that with enough time he'd eventually come to appreciate her new body and all the hard work she put into it. That time never came, so Dana finally left him. By then her confidence was completely shattered. She had heard the asshole's comments so often; she was beginning to believe they where true. By the time I met her, she had slipped into a deep depression. She was unsure she wanted to continue the lifestyle she had once loved, but had been the center of so much pain and ridicule.

Fortunately for Dana, I was exactly what she needed. I always considered myself a good boyfriend. I'm a kind, considerate, attentive, and compassionate guy, especially to my girlfriend. Making people feel good about themselves comes naturally to me. Everybody likes compliments, and it was easy to compliment Dana. I was constantly telling her how beautiful she was, and it was true. Besides having a muscular physique, she also had a very voluptuous chest; another one of my biggest turn ons. She had long blonde hair and deep blue eyes, perfect skin and the most adorable smile. Honestly, I don't know how anyone could help but to see her as a beautiful woman. Take away the muscle and she's a classic beauty in every way. I guess her ex never saw that.

After she told me the story of her break up, Dana refused to discuss anything related to bodybuilding, working out, or exercise. Knowing how upset the topic seemed to make her, I was fine avoiding it. The last thing I wanted to do was cause her any more pain. Besides, as I said before, I didn't want her thinking the only reason I liked her was her body. It was an easy subject to avoid; there were lots of other things for us to talk about. We had a lot of the same interests, in music, TV, sports. We had the same sense of humor, liked the same kind of movies. Hell, we were perfect for each other.

Avoiding the topic the way we did, Dana had no idea how turned on I was by female bodybuilders. It was a weird situation. Though we were at ease with each other, she was still embarrassed by the way she looked and took great pains to hide her striking features. Things were going so well between us, I think she was afraid that if I saw how she looked, I'd be disgusted and leave her. She didn't realize how far from the truth that was. I felt that if I just told her what I thought and got it out in the open, a great weight would be lifted from our relationship. But that desire was quenched by my hesitation to do anything that might freak her out. So I kept my mouth shut about the whole topic, and it remained a little mystery surrounding our relationship.

Of course, none of that stopped me from fantasizing about her. Her body was so perfect, at least as far as I could tell from what little of it she ever let me see. Part of her shyness included wearing baggy, unflattering clothes. Not that she didn't look good in baggy clothes. Dana would have looked great wearing a burlap sack. But every now and then, when we'd go out on a date, she'd wear something a little low cut, giving me the slightest glimpse of her amazing cleavage. Other times she wore shirts that weren't quite baggy enough, and the material would tighten over her arm when she'd inadvertently flex her impressive bicep by teasing her hair or some other mundane task. I couldn't help but to stare on any such occasion. It only added fuel to my growing fantasy. If she only noticed the way I practically drooled anytime one of her muscles popped out, she'd know she had nothing to be self-conscious of around me. But she never did notice. And so the shyness remained and my fantasies about Dana's physique remained just that, fantasies.

Little did I know that events had transpired over the last couple of weeks that had changed everything. I had no idea as I turned up Dana's street that tonight would be a night that would change our relationship forever.

And so it was that I found myself at Dana's doorstep, as excited as I'd ever been. When she told me she wanted to spend my birthday at her place so we could have a nice quiet evening together, I got a little excited. When she said it would be a "birthday that you'll never forget", I got even more excited. The way she said it left no doubt as to what she was talking about.

For the first couple months of our relationship, we were just friends, which was fine. As I said, we were both coming off bad relationships, and neither of us was ready to start dating. But over the last month, our relationship had been growing into something more than just friends. We hadn't had sex yet, Dana was still ultra nervous about letting me see her body, but our time together had certainly become more intimate.

It started with a little harmless flirting. She'd smile at me more often, or "accidentally" brush her breasts against me as she was walking by, or gently stroke my leg while we were watching TV. As shy as she was, Dana was a very sensual person, and she knew just how to turn me on. Soon, Dana's shirts, while still baggy, began displaying an increasingly lower neckline. Then came the kissing. Dana was a great kisser. She had soft, supple lips, and a frisky, playful tongue. Kissing was soon accompanied by her rubbing her hand over my crotch, which was followed by me caressing her big, voluptuous breasts.

Unfortunately, that was as far as it went. Anytime I would move my hands from her breast to one of the more muscular parts of her body, she'd wiggle out of my grasp. At first I thought it was really weird that she wouldn't mind me fondling her breast, but would get all out of sorts about me touching her arm or waist, most women are quite the opposite. But then I remembered that her ex had really screwed her up. I wasn't sure how long it would take her to get over the hump so she'd be willing to let me explore that amazing body she'd built. I was hoping the "birthday that you'll never forget" line meant that time had finally come. I prayed that time had finally come. I was falling head over heals for Dana, and I was pretty sure she was falling for me too. What better time to consummate our relationship than on my birthday.

And so I was just a little disappointed when Dana opened the door wearing a loose fitting sweat suit that covered her body from head to toe. I mean, sure the thing was stretched tight over her DD breasts, she'd have to be wearing a tent to hide those wondrous mounds, but I had been hoping for something a little more sexy, or reveling for a night I'd "never forget".

"Happy Birthday!" Dana beamed as she gave me one of those great big hugs that knocked the breath right out of me. I took that moment to regroup and try to change the look of disappointment that was surely on my face. I hoped she didn't notice, but I just wasn't that lucky tonight. She pulled away and looked up at me with a little pout on her face. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

Truth be told, I was a little disappointed that I wasn't being treated to an unobstructed view of my girlfriend's perfectly formed physique, but I was hardly going to tell her that. And you know, as I stood there looking at her, I realized that it really didn't matter. Just being near her made me feel better than I had felt all day. "Babe, the only time I am happy is when I see you." I replied honestly.

"Awwwww." Dana blushed at the compliment. "You're such a sweetie. And I was just teasing you." She took a deep breath; causing her breasts to push against her tracksuit so hard I was surprised the thing didn't burst open. I was barely able to keep my eyes from staring to her chest. "Don't you worry babe. I promised you a night you'd always remember and I am a woman of my word. Now get in here birthday boy, let's celebrate!"

I had no choice but to follow as Dana pulled me into the house. Now Dana wasn't exactly the neatest of people. With her busy training schedule, a full time job and all the time she spent with me, she barely had a moment to herself. But she had clearly set aside time to clean, vacuum and dust her spacious condo. I appreciated the effort. On top of that the entire place was lit softly with low wattage light bulbs and candles. Soft, violin music was playing on the stereo system. The table was neatly set with a tablecloth and her nicest china. Flowers and candles made up the centerpiece, and there was a bottle of wine chilling in a bucket next to the table. All and all it was very romantic. Maybe tonight could turn out memorable after all. There was just the small matter of getting through dinner.

I had long since known that if our relationship were to survive, I'd have to do most of the cooking. I suppose when your diet consisted mostly of power bars and protein shakes, just about anything else tasted wonderful. But I was fairly certain that Dana had never been formally introduced to the wonderful world of spices. That being said, it was clear that Dana had spent a great deal of time preparing the meal, and it actually wasn't terrible. I made sure to clear my plate, complimenting Dana on what a great job she did cooking, and even accepted an offering for seconds. I didn't really want seconds, but the way her face lit up when I told her how tasty the meal was made it all worth it.

We talked all through dinner. Conversation always came so easy to us, it was just one of the things that made us so right for each other. At first it seemed like a normal meal, but as dinner progressed, I could tell that Dana was a little distracted. Clearly something was on her mind. I didn't press her to share. I was sure she'd tell me when she was ready. Once we were finished eating, that time had arrived.

"Sweetie," Dana began hesitantly "I have something I need to tell you."

"What's that babe?"

Dana took a deep breath before continuing. "You remember a couple of weeks ago, when we got splashed by that jerk?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about. About two weeks ago there was a torrential downpour that lasted for two whole days. Once the rain stopped, Dana and I went out for a walk to get some fresh air. As we were walking, a car whizzed by and splashed us both with water from the street. Not only did we get soaking wet, but the car kicked up all kinds of grime and dirt from the road. So we walked back to my house, which was only a couple of blocks away, to shower and change. "Oh I remember. You know what? I think I may still have your clothes at my house."

"You do, as a matter of fact, but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, when I got out of the shower, and you gave me clothes to wear, and then went to shower yourself..."

I started to get a little nervous. Dana seemed to be having some trouble saying what was on her mind. In my past experience, that's never a good thing. But my experience was also that it was best to get whatever it was out of the way as soon as possible. "Go ahead hon. You can tell me."

Dana took another breath, and shot me a weak smile. "Well, while you were showering, I tried to put on the clothes you gave me. Unfortunately, the tee shirt you gave me didn't fit. It was a little, uh, tight, um, around the chest." Dana blushed, and my heart started beating a little faster. I'm not sure if it was from the image of Dana's breasts stretching the fabric of one of my tee shirts to its breaking point, or if it was because I thought knew where she was going with this.

"Anyhow, I started going through your drawers, to see if you had anything bigger." There was a pause. "Well, I found you diary."

Oh no! This was not good. My heart, which had been beating as fast as it ever had, suddenly stopped. I had been keeping a diary for quite some time now, a habit I'd developed in high school that I'd never shaken. I didn't write in it all the time, just when something significant happened in my life, like a vacation, or when I completed a big project. Unfortunately, I wrote one of my longest entries ever the night I met Dana! "Did you, uhhhhh, read any of it?"

Dana's face turned a deep color red, which must have mirrored my own. I was terrified over what she might have seen. "I'm sorry, John, but curiosity got the best of me. I just flipped through the pages, to see what it was. When I saw that it was a diary, I closed it and was going to put back."

Oh, please tell me you put it back.

"Only, as I was closing it, I thought I saw my name. I guess curiosity won out again, because I opened it back up..."

Oh no!

"...and saw one of the entries was about me, so, umm, I read it." I shot up from my seat so quickly that it startled Dana into silence.

My mind was reeling; my heart was pounding even faster than it was before. This was a disaster! It was going to be a night I'd never forget all right, but for all the wrong reasons. I thought I was going to get lucky tonight, now it looked like I'd probably get dumped.

Of course I wrote about meeting Dana in my diary. That she was the first female bodybuilder I had ever met was enough to warrant an entry itself. That she actually talked to me and we hit it off only ensured that the entry would be longer. But after a concise description of our encounter, I went on to elaborate, quite graphically, on how cool it would be if she were able to fulfill some of my most secretive amazon fantasies. If she read those, she no doubt thought I was some kind of freak at best, a sick pervert at worst. I had to do something to fix this, but I had no idea what I could possibly say to make it better, all I knew is that I had to say something.

"Look, you've got to let me explain."

"You don't have to ex..."

"No let me talk! You've got to hear my side of the story." Dana looked like she was about to speak, but then closed her mouth and sat there quietly. Her eyes were locked on mine. For some reason, I couldn't seem to read her, what she was thinking, what she was feeling. My mind was busy preparing me for the worst-case scenario, but I couldn't let her dump me. I had to say something that would make it better, problem is, I had no idea what that could be. Seeing that she wasn't going to interrupt, I took a moment to collect my thoughts before trying to talk my way out of the biggest mess I could ever remember being in.

"Look, as I'm sure you probably read, I'm somewhat a fan of strong women. I don't know, maybe it was all the episodes of Wonder Woman I watched growing up, who knows. Lots of people are into lots of things, but for me, the thought of a woman strong enough to overpower me has always been a big turn on.

"The day I first saw you, sitting there alone across the bar. I mean, I've never seen a women built like you in my entire life. You looked so powerful just sitting there doing nothing. I thought you were all my dreams come true. So yes, I went to talk to you because I was attracted to your body, but really Dana, does anyone ever approach someone at a bar because they think they might have a nice personality? No, it's always physical attraction, and you had the perfect body in my mind.

"When I went home that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wondered if your muscles were as strong as they looked and I started to imagine what it would be like if you were the woman of my dreams. So I wrote out an entry in my journal, because that's what I do when something incredible happens in my life. It was never meant to be read by anyone but me.

"But that was when I first met you Dana. We've hung out a lot since then, more than three months. And as I got to know you, as we talked and spent more time together, I started to realize there was more to you than just a bunch of muscles and a pretty face. I've dated pretty women before that were always so arrogant and conceited, but you were nothing like that. You're so honest, and humble. You're considerate about other people's feelings. You're funny and charming. You're a great conversationalist. You're always so happy and fun to be around, and you're nicer to me than anyone I've ever met. Over the last couple of months I realized that you were the woman of my dreams, but not because of the way you looked on the outside, but because of the person you are on the inside. Dana, I think I'm falling in love with you. To me, you're perfect in every way, and I'd hate to think I've lost that because of some strange twist of fate."

Dana's eye's welled up with tears. "You... you're falling in love with me?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I am. Please, Dana, don't be mad at me. I don't want to loose you."

"Mad," Dana looked a little surprised, and then giggled. She wiped the tears from her face. "I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" I was a little confused. I braced myself for what she could possibly be which I was sure was much worse than mad.

"Oh no sweetie, of course not. I mean I was a little surprised at what I read, but..." Dana took a moment to collect her own thoughts. I sat patiently, praying that this maybe this wouldn't end as badly as I thought. "Do you know how some people go through their whole lives trying to find their niche? Well, when I first started bodybuilding, I knew I found mine. When I'm in the gym, lifting weights, I feel so alive, so powerful. It just feels so natural to me; it's like it's what I was meant for. And I'm so good at it. Some people train for years and never see any progress. But for me, it's like every single day I'm getting bigger, and stronger. Every single day my body's getting harder and more defined.

"And not only that, but I love the way it makes me look. When I stand in front of the mirror and flex my muscles, and I see the body I created, I feel as though the person I was before was incomplete. It's like, this is the way my body is supposed to look. This is the person I'm supposed to be. It all feels so right, so perfect.

"At least that's what I thought. Jerry never seemed to agree. He was always telling me that I looked disgusting. And why was I trying to be a man..." Dana's voice started breaking up, and I could see tears in her eyes.

I went over and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. This had all been pent up for so long; it was good for her to let it out. "It's okay babe. That jerk is gone now. Besides, some people are just ignorant. You can't let some jerk's opinion rule your entire life."

She looked up at me and smiled. And for the first time, I allowed myself to think that Dana finding my diary was actually a good thing. It felt like a wall that was between us was finally getting torn down. "I know, I know. But that's easier said than done. Jerry's words devastated me. I started to doubt that what I was doing was right, even though down deep in my heart I knew it was. Every time I'd walk down the street and people would stare at me, all I could hear were Jerry's words in my head. I felt so ashamed of what I'd become."

I felt a tear of my own forming. I felt horrible for Dana, and furious with Jerry. No one deserved that kind of psychological torture.

"But then I read your diary." Now her expression changed into something sultrier, something more seductive. "At first it was a little surprising, I had no idea you felt that way about me."

I felt myself blush at the comment. From the look on Dana's face, that's exactly the reaction she was looking for.

"But then as I continued to read, and I realized how much you loved my muscles, and how you fantasized about my strength." She practically shivered. "Oh, it just made me feel so damned good. Suddenly, it was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. The pride I'd felt in my body came pouring back. I felt better than I've felt my entire life.

"That night I went to the gym and attacked the weights with a ferocity I'd never felt before. And John, it was incredible! I felt so good, so strong. When I lifted, I thought about what you'd written, and I felt so inspired, so driven. I started lifting heavier and heavier. Soon, I was lifting heavier weights than I'd ever lifted in my life. Just thinking about your words, the things you said about me in your diary, made me feel so powerful!"

Dana was so caught up in the telling of her story that she didn't realize the effect it was having on me. Hearing her talk about her body and her power was almost more than I could bear. The fact that I wasn't about to get dumped, combined with how she talked about her strength and lifting weights created quite a stir in my pants. I tried to fight it down, I wanted to be sensitive and compassionate, but it was no good. I was completely turned on.

Dana grabbed my hands with hers, and looked me straight in the eyes. I could drown in those hypnotic pools of blue. "I realized something then. I need you. You complete me. With just a few words written in a journal you lifted me to heights I never knew existed. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that as much as I'm meant to be a bodybuilder, I'm meant to be with you."

I wrapped my arms tightly around Dana, overcome with emotion. As I held her, I realized the truth in what she said. I stood there, holding her in my arms, and it just felt so right. Like our two bodies were designed to fit together like that. I knew right then that something had changed between us. We had gone beyond just friends, hell, we had gone beyond boyfriend and girlfriend. We were soul mates. And as I stood there, with her in my arms, I knew that nothing would ever tear us apart.

Dana pulled back from my hug and looked me in the eye. I could tell from the look on her face that she felt the same way I did. For a moment we just stared at each other, content to be in that single moment. Then the seductive look came back. She grabbed my hand and led me into the den and over to a plush chair. "You know John, I spend hours and hours, every single day, building my body to the peak of perfection. It's nice to know that all that hard work isn't going to waste. In fact, I can think of nothing more I'd like to do after a long day at the gym, than to come home and enjoy the fruits of my labors with the man that I've fallen in love with."

Her words were like a cool spring washing away years of turmoil. "You love me." It wasn't a question; it was an affirmation. And with her response, no matter what else happened today, this would be the greatest birthday of my life.

She reached out and lightly pushed me down onto the chair. She climbed onto my lap and gave me a long passionate kiss. "I do. And I've planned an extra special birthday for the man I love." She was petting my chest now, and speaking in an ultra sultry voice that made my heart pound. "I jotted down a couple of the amazon fantasies that you had written about in your journal. And tonight, on your special day, I'm gonna make them all come true!"

My heart skipped a beat. Oh my god! It was like a dream come true! My mind raced, trying to remember what I had written in my journal. Some of those fantasies were pretty outlandish. Some of my fantasies were of really strong women, super strong women performing impossible feats of strength. But some of them were more realistic, something a normal woman could do if she had trained hard enough and had the right genetics. Dana certainly seemed to have the right genetics, and there was no doubt she spent a good deal of her time training, but I still held a substantial size advantage over her, so I wasn't sure what she'd be capable of. But there she sat on top of me, with a look of complete confidence on her face. She looked absolutely radiant. I didn't know if she'd be able to fulfill any of my fantasies, but I was really looking forward to seeing her try.

Dana got up off my lap, and rose to her full 5'7" of height. She reached down, grabbed my hand, and brought it up to the drawstring of her sweat pants. "Why don't you go ahead and open up your first gift."

I needed no further prodding. I pulled on the drawstring; my heart beat faster and faster as the knot unraveled. Once it was finally loose, Dana let out a little giggle, kicked off her shoes, and slid her pants down her legs.

Now being a fan of muscular women, I was not exactly a stranger to what I saw. I started out buying magazines. There weren't many that showcased female bodybuilders, but there were enough to keep me going. The real mother load was the Internet. There were simply hundreds of muscular woman sites containing thousands of pictures and videos of buff women flexing their muscles.

But all the pictures and videos I'd ever seen paled in comparison to the real thing. Dana was the only woman I'd ever met with any degree of muscle, and as I sat there staring at her amazingly shaped, muscular legs, I could almost feel my mouth fill up with drool.

She pulled her top up a little, to make sure I got a good look at the whole leg, and all I can say is WOW! She had on a tiny white bikini bottom, which was little more than a thong, leaving her entire leg bare. And what a leg it was. There were no freckles or hair, or scars or scrapes or spots, or blemishes, or any other mark what so ever. Just perfect skin with an even golden brown tan, all covering a perfectly shaped leg. Her thighs were thick, each one nearly the size of her waist, each one a symphony of perfectly formed and defined muscle. She turned around, showing me her calves. They bulged out from her lower leg, just as thick and impressive as her thighs. Then she stood up on her toes, her calves exploded into two solid balls of beauty and power.

Dana was really enjoying my reaction to her amazing body. She turned back around giggling at my expression as she continued to flex her mammoth thighs. "You like?"

I was so overcome; I could barely get a word out. All I could do was nod up and down like an idiot.

"Would you like to feel?" The words practically dripped from her mouth, just like the drool dripping from mine. I nodded even faster!

Dana laughed her musical laugh and lifted her leg onto my lap. The balance she displayed was incredible. She stood comfortably on one foot, as steadily as I had ever stood on two. It was amazing how such a simple maneuver could be so impressive.

Of course most of my attention was on the perfect female leg on my lap. I gently reached out and caressed her skin. It was impossibly smooth, like her whole leg was wrapped in silk. I grabbed on with my other hand as well and tried to encircle her calf with my hands. No chance! There were still several inches separating my fingers. I slowly slid my hands up to her thigh; they moved so easily over her leg's super smooth surface. My hands spread further and further apart as they went higher and higher up her massive thigh. Dana let out a moan of pleasure as my fingers got right up near her crotch. I smiled, happy to be causing her at least some pleasure.

I brought my hands back down to the middle of her thigh, tracing a thick, bulging vein with my thumb. Actually, for all her muscle, Dana's vascularity was surprisingly minimal, which I loved. The vascular look was too masculine for my taste. Luckily, very few noticeable veins, just acres of spectacular muscle, covered Dana's limbs. I squeezed her leg in my hands, to see how firm the muscle was. Holy shit! It was like trying to squeeze a marble. A marble covered in silk! My hands didn't dent her leg in the slightest. In fact, the only sign I was squeezing at all was the grimace on my face and the whiteness around my knuckles from the pressure I was exerting.

I heard Dana giggle from above me. I was about to say something, when suddenly; I felt the muscle grow. My hands were pushed further and further apart as Dana's massive thigh grew and hardened beneath my grasp. If her leg felt like stone before, it now felt like something far harder; like tempered steel. It slowly dawned on me, that she hadn't been flexing when I started squeezing. Holy crap, her muscle was hard as stone even relaxed. Now that she was flexing it, it was the hardest thing I'd ever felt.

"Oh my God." They were the first words I had uttered in what seemed like an eternity. They were the only words that seemed appropriate at the time.

Dana was simply beaming as she stood over me. The smile on her face lit up the room. She was clearly enjoying every moment of this. Not only that, she was also demonstrating an amazing sense of balance. The entire time I'd been groping her one leg; she had been standing solid as a rock on the other one, not a hint of so much as a wobble. Continuing to maintain perfect balance, she slid her foot further up my thigh until it came to rest on my crotch. I let out my own little gasp of pleasure as her toes gently and expertly massaged my engorged member. "Oooo, it looks like my muscles aren't the only thing hard as a rock around here." God, she knew how to push my buttons. My erection grew even larger at her teasing. I was damned near ready to cum right then and there.

But just when I thought I was about to explode, Dana lifted her foot from my lap and brought it back down to the floor. "Not yet, honey pie. You've still got a long night ahead of you, and I don't want you wearing out too early. Besides..." she stepped over my legs and slowly lowered herself down onto my lap, letting her breasts rub against my face on the way down, "you still have some more presents to open." She grabbed my hand and guided it up her body, brushing it lightly against the bulge of her chest before bringing it to rest on the zipper of her sweatshirt. She made sure I had a good grip before letting go and then placed her hands on my shoulders. "Now, would you like to continue opening your gifts?"

Who the hell would say no to an offer like that? I eagerly pulled the zipper down, slowly exposing Dana's tanned, toned and voluptuous physique. I let the zipper gently slide over the vast expanse of her breasts, revealing inch after inch of delectable cleavage. I had always thought that muscle made a girl look sexier, but big breasts were what made a girl look sexy in the first place. I loved big boobs. I'd take a relatively cute girl with big boobs over a gorgeous flat chested super model any day of the week. Dana had gone to great lengths while we were dating to hide her muscularity by wearing baggy clothes. But with her broad back and thick pecs, they didn't make a garment baggy enough to hide her humungous melons.

Of course seeing them try to burst through her shirts paled in comparison to seeing them bare. As the zipper slide further and further down, the fabric of the sweatshirt was pushed aside as her full and firm DD's burst out of their cotton prison. I couldn't help but to stare at the twin perfect mounds of tit flesh that stood just inches from my face. They were absolutely fabulous. Perfectly tanned and perfectly shaped, just like the rest of her body. They were partially covered by a white, string bikini that matched the bottoms she wore. But her tits were so damned big; they were bursting out of nearly every side of the top. She took a deep breath and they grew even larger right before my very eyes.

She leaned forward until her breasts brushed lightly against my face. God, the skin on her chest was even smoother than her legs, if such a thing was possible. She gently rubbed her breasts up and down my cheek, emitting light moans of pleasure. Oh my god! I was in heaven.

Regrettably, she pulled her tits away from my face as the zipper slide down to the bottom of the jacket. With her sitting on my lap, it was hard to see much of anything past her jutting breasts, but she leaned further back giving me a view of the whole package. Her tits weren't the only things sticking out from her torso. Even in her relaxed state, I could see the clear outline of the six-pack of her abs. I let go of the zipper and let my hands wander over to her waist. As thick as the rest of her body was, it was amazing how tiny her waist was. Though as thin as it was, it was still covered with layers of solid muscle. It was like her entire body had been chiseled from granite. Even the sides of her stomach felt rock solid to my touch. I moved my hands around to her front, and traced my fingers along the contours of her cobblestone midsection. Dana just sat there; content to let me explore the body she created.

My hands rose higher and higher until they finally came to her breasts. My hands were nowhere near big enough to encompass her entire voluptuous chest, so I roamed them over the vast expanse of her bosom. Dana's nipples started pushing out the fabric of her bikini. Clearly she was enjoying this as much as I was. I gave her breasts a squeeze, marveling at how firm they were. I had felt a pretty good number of breasts in my 25 years. None came close to the firmness that I felt in Dana's.

She gave me several moments to play with her tits before interrupting me. "I see you like my mounds." Dana slid her jacket further off her body. Her lats flared out from her tiny waist, up past her massive chest, all the way to her thick, broad shoulders. "The only question is..." the jacket slid over the huge muscles on her shoulders and then fell down her thick, perfectly defined arms. Now bare, Dana brought her right arm up and flexed it. A perfectly shaped, softball sized muscle exploded upwards. "...which mounds do you like better? The boobs, or the biceps?" I sat entranced as Dana repeatedly flexed and relaxed first her right arm, then her left arm over and over, all the while wearing the most beautiful smile on her face.

It was a hard damned question. I mean, I love big boobs, just love them. But I'd seen and dated lots of girls who had huge tits. Maybe not as firm and perfectly formed as Dana's, but big none the less. I had never seen a girl with such arms before. While I enjoyed all kinds of muscles on a woman, it was the strong upper body that was my biggest turn on. The very thought of being lifted off the ground by the powerful arms of a woman was enough to get me hard.

Dana relaxed her flex and reached her hand down between my legs to rub against my cock. I was so god damned hard, it felt like I was ready to burst out of my pants at any moment. She seemed very pleased by the reaction I had to her body. "Mmmmmm, it appears you like what you see, huh?"

I nodded excitedly up and down, trying to keep from cuming. But watching Dana's chest heave up and down with every breath was nearly more than I could handle

"Would you like to feel my muscles?" The words were barely out of Dana's mouth before I reached out to grab her arm, which was just dangling limply by her side.

Just like her legs, her arms were perfect. Smooth as silk, free of any kind of marks, and perfectly tanned. Also like her leg, her arm was amazingly hard. Even in its relaxed state I couldn't make the slightest of dents, even squeezing as hard as I could.

Dana laughed at my exertions and let me probe around for a few moments. Then she decided to really blow my mind. She stretched her arm out to her side, and then bending her elbow, flexed her bicep as hard as she could.

I was speechless as I felt the muscle grow and harden. My hands, which could barely contain her arm when it was relaxed, were irresistibly pulled apart by her expanding muscle. Her bicep was perfect in every way, and if I thought it was hard before, now it was like trying to squeeze a steel post. As hard as I tried I couldn't even come close to making a dent in the surface.

"Not bad for a girl, huh?"

"It's not bad for anyone. Your arm is amazing. I've never felt anything so hard before in my life. How big is it?"

Dana couldn't suppress a smile. "Why don't I give you a little demonstration?"

Dana leapt up from my lap and went over to an end table next to her couch. She rummaged around for a few moments before pulling out a cloth measuring tape. She gleefully bounded back over to me and once more plopped down on my lap. "All right, let's see what you got John."

"Me? I thought we were doing you?"

The look on her face made my blood boil. "Oh you'll be doing me all right, in just about every way you can imagine. But for right now I want to measure your arm. You know, for a comparison. So come on now, let's see those guns!"

Now I'm no bodybuilder, but I'm not exactly a wimp either. I keep fairly active playing softball, soccer and tennis throughout the year. I go to the gym several times a week and keep in pretty good shape. At 6', 205lbs, I've got a decent build. Though they weren't huge, I was pretty proud of my arms, so I happily gave Dana a ticket to the ole gun show. I knew my arms were nowhere near as defined as Dana's, but I've gotten more than my fair share of compliments in my day.

I smiled with pride, as Dana actually looked impressed with my muscles. She arched her eyebrow in admiration. "Not bad, Mr. Davis. You must spend a good bit of time in the gym yourself." I blushed a little. It was always nice to hear the person you loved was attracted to you. "Now, let's see what we got here." She wrapped the measuring tape around my flexed arm and pulled it tight. "16 inches, not bad. Not gonna win any awards, but you can certainly be proud of what you got there. Now keep flexing for a sec."

Curiously, Dana tied the tape measure around my arm, making sure it was on the thickest part of my bicep. She tied the two ends into a knot, making it snug against my skin, though not too tight. When she was done, she released the tape measure and sat there, admiring her handy work.

"There, now for the fun part. Slide the tape measure off your arm." I did as I was told, getting more and more excited as I started to see where she was going with this. She held out her relaxed arm to the side. "Now slide that loop up my arm."

My cock lurched anew with excitement. I don't remember writing this as a fantasy in my journal, but I was so excited right now that if this wound up going the way I thought it would, I'd soon have to add it.

Now Dana's muscles certainly looked bigger than mine did, but she was only 5'7 to my 6', and she only weighed 165lbs to my 205lbs, so while her bicep certainly looked bigger than mine, I wondered if it actually was bigger, or if it just looked bigger on her smaller frame. It didn't take long to realize the answer to that question. I actually had to wiggle the tape measure a little to get it passed her forearm. Her fucking forearm was almost as big as my bicep. I gulped loudly, Dana giggled.

Of course that was nothing compared to when it got to her incredible upper arm. The loop got tight against her skin as soon as it passed her elbow. I couldn't believe it, she wasn't even flexing! Slowly, inch-by-inch, I slid the loop up Dana's amazing upper arm. It was no easy task, as the loop got higher and higher, it got tighter and tighter against her skin. I could barely get it to go the last inch. It took a good deal of effort to stretch it over the final hump. Dana was clearly amused by my struggles. "Having a bit of trouble there, sweetie. I wish I could help, but this is as small as my arm gets."

By the time I had finally completed my task, the loop was stretched so tightly over Dana's gigantic arm I thought it was going to burst. The rather loose knot that she tied over my arm had been pulled so tight I couldn't imagine how we'd ever untie it. Incredibly, as tight as it was against Dana's arm, the tape measure didn't make the slightest dent in Dana impossibly hard muscles. She was proving more and more by the second that she was every bit the supergirl of my dreams. I sat there; stunned by the realization that Dana's relaxed arm was bigger than my own fully flexed one.

She lifted her arm straight out to the side, still totally relaxed, and twisted it back and forth, making sure I got a good look at the whole thing. "I don't know John, this thing is pretty tight. Let's see what I can do to loosen it up." She slowly bent her arm.

The tape measure started to stretch unnaturally across the mammoth expanse of her bicep. The numbers, still visible on the outside of the tape measure, elongated and deformed as her powerful bicep stretched the loop right up to it's breaking point. SNAP! The poor tape measure never stood a chance. With a loud snapping noise, the loop popped off of Dana's superior muscle and fell uselessly to the ground.

"Oh pooh." Dana sounded disappointed. "I hadn't even started flexing yet."

I looked at Dana's bicep in amazement. It already looked huge. Hell, I knew for a fact it was already bigger than mine. But then it started to rise, higher and higher as she poured more and more effort into the flex. Finally she was done. A perfectly sculpted rock of power and femininity sat upon the rest of her supremely thick arm.

"There, now that's a muscle." She beamed proudly at her fully flexed arm.

"Oh...my...God!" It was all I could manage.

Dana giggled like a little girl. She was really finding this all quite amusing. "I see you like. Good." She pumped the muscle up and down, totally hypnotizing me. "I spend hours and hours, every day in the gym, making my muscles look like this. It's nice to know that I'll be coming home to a man who appreciates all the hard work I do."

My mind was racing with the myriad of different ways I could enjoy Dana's body. There hardly seemed to be an end to the possibilities.

"Unfortunately, the flimsy tape measure broke before you could see how big my arms are. If you want, I can tell you how big they were last time I measured them."

I nodded my head up and down eagerly. Then I realized what a dork I must have looked like, and tried in vain to compose myself. "Uh, yeah, I mean, you can tell me if you know, you like want to." Way to go Fonz.

Dana giggled and gave me a light pinch on the cheek. "You're cute." I think my face was on fire. "Well last time I measured them was a couple weeks ago, but back then they were 19" fully flexed. Though I suppose they might have gotten bigger." Dana brought her arm right up, inches from my face and flexed for all she was worth. Her humungous arm filled my entire field of vision.

19"! Jesus, she was a lot bigger than I was! "Wow, that's amazing." I was silent for a moment. Her muscles were amazing. Her size and definition were truly unbelievable, but big muscles were only the smallest part of my fantasy woman. It was time for the moment of truth. Time to find out if Dana really was the woman of my dreams. "You must be strong as an ox!" There it was. It was out there. I waited breathlessly to see if she'd take the bait.

"You wanna find out?" She took the bait all right. The line was delivered in the sultriest voice I'd ever heard.

"Uhhhhh..." was all that I could manage.

Dana grabbed my hands and helped me up from the chair. She led me into her kitchen and sat me down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. She sat down across from me, placed her right elbow on the table and put her arm up in the classic arm wrestling pose. "Why don't you find out first hand just how strong I am?"

This was it, the very heart of all my female bodybuilder fantasies, to be with a woman stronger than I am. That was a pretty tall order. Not that I'm exactly a he-man or anything, but I'm a pretty strong guy if I do say so myself. I can bench press my own weight 7 times, and I max out at 250lbs. I know there aren't a whole lot of women out there who can match that. I mean, sure, Dana's arms are bigger than mine, but I still have her by 40lbs. There was no doubt in my mind that pound for pound, she was stronger than I was. The question was, did I have enough extra pounds to make up the difference?

Dana certainly didn't seem all that concerned. She sat there with a knowing smile on her face. Despite that, despite all her size and definition, I still thought I could take her. I was taken by a strange dichotomy. Sure I wanted her to beat me, to overpower me, I mean that was my fantasy. But deep down, there was a baser, male urge, the urge to win. So I grasped her hand, taking a moment to make sure that I had a proper grip, and then placed my own elbow on the table. "You ready?"

Dana nodded, looking more and more amused by the second.

"All right then. Here we go. 1, 2, 3, GO!" There was no slow play here. The second I yelled "GO" I threw all my weight and power into my arm and pushed against her with all of my might. I felt a little guilty, she was just a girl, and I might have started just a little tad early. But like I said, deep down I wanted to win.

Thing was, nothing happened! And I don't mean I wasn't able to push her arm down, I mean nothing happened at all! Her arm didn't move an inch, it didn't shake, it didn't quiver. Her arm didn't flex, or tense or show any other sign that she was putting any effort at all into resisting me, but resist she did. Her arm didn't moved one iota, not even a hair the second after I started pushing. It was like arm wrestling a statue!

I, on the other hand, was pouring all my strength and energy into the contest. My arm was quivering with the strain. My muscles were bulging with the effort. My face was red as I pushed against her arm with all my might. None of it mattered, and none of it seemed to have any effect on her what so ever.

I gave Dana a brief glance, and then had to do a double take. She sat there, her chin resting on the palm of her other hand, with a casual look on her face, and a shit-eating grin on her lips. To look at her, you'd think we were just holding hands, not locked in a contest of strength. Not that it was turning out to be much of a contest. She just calmly let me push against her for a few moments, the only sign she was awake was a slight sigh she let out. Finally she spoke in the laziest of voices. "Have you started pushing yet?"

I looked up at her with such a look of shock that she lost her serene expression and burst out laughing. All of the sudden her arm was like a hydraulic press. She nearly pushed my hand all the way down by accident as she leaned forward with a hard belly laugh. I poured all the effort I could into trying to stop her, but it was like trying to push back against a bulldozer. With a bit of surprise, she realized what she had almost won, and instantly stopped pushing. She brought our two hands back up to the starting position. Apparently she wasn't quite done with me yet.

She continued to stare at me with a smirk on her face for a few moments as I continued in vain to try and budge her arm. Once it was abundantly clear that my arm was having as much effect against her as a light spring breeze would have moving a mountain, she decided it was time to have a little more fun with me. "Having a little trouble, sweetie? Well I'll tell you what, I don't usually condone cheating; however, since it's your birthday, I'll let you get away with it this once. Why don't you go ahead and try using two hands and we'll see if that helps at all."

I brought my other hand up without hesitation, thinking I'd finally gained some kind of advantage. Uh, how about no! It made absolutely no difference what so ever. Still not so much as a quiver! I couldn't believe it! It wasn't possible! No one is that strong, are they? I got up off the chair and leaned my body into her arm, hoping for some response: nothing. I wrapped my leg around the leg of the table, hoping to gain some kind of leverage, but it made absolutely no difference.

I was shocked. Just looking at her, I figured she would be strong, but in my wildest dreams I never thought she'd be able to so completely overpower my entire body with just one of her arms, well, perhaps in my wildest dreams, but this was reality! I looked up at her to see if I was at least making her try, and was in for yet another shock. Not only did her arm appear to be as relaxed as it was before, but she was reading a fucking newspaper! She wasn't even paying attention!

"Hmm, it looks like it might rain tomorrow." She said in a voice so calm she could have been talking about... well, the weather. I must have made a sound as I continued to struggle, because she looked up at me and seemed surprised we were still arm wrestling. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you were there. How are you doing? Making any progress?" I pushed and heaved with all the might in my body. I might as well have tried to move a mountain. I couldn't even get her to twitch.

Dana just giggled, clearly enjoying herself, and clearly finding fending off all the strength of my entire body a frivolous task. "Well, normally I'd be happy to let you sit there and push all night long, but I have a lot of things planned tonight, so we have a little bit of a schedule to keep. So..." And with that, she gently pushed both of my arms, and my whole body for that matter, down onto the table as casually as one might flip the page of a newspaper. I tried my best to resist her, I really did, but it made absolutely no difference at all. "...there, is that strong enough for you?"

I was in awe. I'd never felt such strength before. Hell, I never even heard of such strength before. She had to be way more than twice my strength, five times, maybe ten? My mind raced as it thought of all the things someone with ten times my strength would be able to do. That is, unless it was some kind of trick! That had to be it. I never arm-wrestled all that much, and I'd heard that there was a lot of technique involved. Maybe that was her secret, she just had better technique. "That was unbelievable! I've never been so thoroughly dominated by anyone in anything like that before. You didn't even look like you were trying. How did you do that? Do you know some kind of trick?"

Dana just laughed her musical laugh. "Trick? You don't need any tricks when you got guns like this." Dana lifted her arm. The bicep I couldn't get to tense was flexed up to it's full glory. For the first time I realized that while I was sweating like a pig, she seemed fresh as a daisy. "Sorry John, but I'm afraid you've got no chance at all against these muscles. You'd have to invite over a bunch of friends to help you out if you ever wanted even the slightest chance to move even one of these arms."

She had to be teasing. There was no way she could arm wrestle "a bunch" of guys at once and still hope to win. Was there? But I didn't even budge her arm! Not even a little quiver...

"I can see that someone still needs a few more examples of what this body of mine is capable of." Dana plopped herself back down on my lap and put her arms around my neck. "Well don't you worry honey pie." She leaned in close and lightly kissed me on the neck. "Before we're done here tonight," I felt my earlobe slip between her moist, soft lips, "this body is going to do things," my nose was filled with the scent of flowers as she brushed her lips along my cheek, "that you've only dreamed of." My eyes were already closed when her lips finally met mine.

Dana and I had kissed plenty of times. It was the only intimate contact she'd allowed me up to this point. But this kiss was different. This kiss held a passion, a desire, a hunger that I had never felt before, not with any woman. And I knew she was feeling the same way, I could feel it in the way she attacked my lips. It was like she wanted to devour me, I know for damned sure I wanted to devour her. I felt her tongue brush up against my lips and I opened my mouth. Her tongue slid inside, rubbing against mine. I felt a tingling sensation as our tongues gently massaged each other. It was the most intense, amazing kiss I'd ever experienced, and I actually felt regret when her tongue left my mouth and her lips slipped away. I kept my eyes closed for a moment longer, savoring the sensation. When I opened them finally, Dana was looking down at me with loving eyes. She was practically glowing.

"Dana, I honestly think this is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life." It wasn't a line; I meant every word.

She nearly melted at the compliment. "Well just you wait sweetie, you're night's going to get a whole lot better. First though, you're gonna need to rest up your arms a little bit. You're gonna want to be at full strength before you open the rest of your presents." Full strength? What the hell else did she get me? "Why don't we have some cake?"

"Sure, I could use a little breather."

Dana got up and went over to the kitchen counter. She took a few moments to light the candles on my cake, and then carried it over to me while singing happy birthday. Dana didn't exactly have the best singing voice in the world, a good sense of tone was not one of her strong suites, but I hardly noticed. I was too busy staring at her breasts. Every note she sang was accompanied by the flexing of one of her pecs, which made one of her breasts bounce. She alternately bounced first her right, then her left breast in an amazing pec bounce. At the end of each phrase, on the word "you" she flexed them both at the same time. For the first time in my life, I actually wished there were more lines to Happy Birthday. She held the last note of the song for as long as she could, flexing her pecs one at a time in rapid succession. I couldn't believe how fast she was able to do that! It was like they were vibrating. I found the whole thing so damned sexy.

"All right make a wish, and then blow out your candles."

"Hell, I've already got my wish." I said sincerely as I blew the candles out. "I can't imagine wanting anything more than spending time with such an amazing, beautiful, strong woman. You're the woman of my dreams in every way imaginable, and right now I think I'm the luckiest man alive."

"Oooo, you sweet talker. You keep those compliments coming and you might just get lucky after all."

We slowly enjoyed the cake and each other's company. For myself, I was savoring every moment of this night. I was content to take my time, take everything in, and try to commit it perfectly to my memory. It was strange having someone know all your deepest, darkest fantasies. It was awesome that she was willing, and able, to fulfill every single one.

"So, I'm sure you have some questions that you'd like to ask me. You already know how big my biceps are. That's one that muscles lovers always seem to want to know. I'm sure you want to know how strong I am, but you'll get plenty of chances tonight to discover that first hand. So what else would you like to know?"

I thought about it for a second before answering. "Well, how about we get into a little history. How did you get into bodybuilding in the first place?"

Dana settled back in her seat and took a deep breath. "Well, to tell you the truth, this is hardly what I've always wanted to be. I'd always been active, even as a little girl. My parents could see at an early age that I had a natural athletic gift, so they tried to channel that talent. They enrolled me in gymnastics when I was five."

"Did you enjoy that?"

Dana's face lit up at the memory. "I loved it. Oh, John, the feeling of flying through the air when you're on the uneven bars, or flipping across the mats during a floor routine, sometimes I would jump so high, and flip and twist so many times, it was like I was flying. I felt so free. Of course, having perfect balance always helped." She was strong as an ox and had the body of a goddess, why wouldn't she have perfect balance. "And I suppose perfect coordination as well." Of course, why not? "And even back then I was strong for someone my size." That was hardly a surprise. "I couldn't really tell you how strong I was, coach never let us touch weights, he didn't want us getting too big. But we did a boatload of calisthenics and bodyweight exercises. I always did so good at those." In my mind I was imagining a young Dana stupefying her coach by doing 3 times the push-ups and pull-ups as the rest of his class.

"I guess in a way, I always knew I was stronger than normal. There were a bunch of apparatus girls weren't allowed to use cause we weren't ‘strong enough' to use them; like the pommel horse, and the rings. Of course that just made me mad. I hated thinking there was something I wasn't allowed to do cause I was a girl.

"So I started training on the boys equipment on my free time. I also woke up early to do an extra round of exercises, just to make sure my body was strong enough."

I couldn't help but to smile at the thought. "I imagine that being strong enough was never your problem."

Dana chuckled. "No it wasn't. Actually, I found the men's equipment just as easy to use as the women's. So I put together a routine for every one of the men's apparatus. I asked the coach if I could do my routine at practice. A bunch of the guys laughed at me, said I was too weak."

"I imagine this didn't end too well for the guys."

She grinned from ear to ear. "Everyone was speechless. I did some moves that none of the guys on our team could do. And I did them all perfectly. When I was done, the coach could barely speak. He said he'd never seen such a performance in his life. So I asked him if I could do my routines at our competition. He said there was no way the rules committee would allow it."

Sometimes you have to wonder how much progress has been lost throughout history because of the small mindedness of some people. "And just who was this highly unenlightened group with the unapproachable set of rules?"

Strangely enough, Dana blushed at the question. Her answer was almost a whisper. "The Olympics."

I think my jaw almost came unhinged. "You were on the Olympic team?!" Dana nodded. She was getting oddly quiet. "Then how is it that I've never heard of you? I mean the Olympics were only a year ago, I watched them. And if you did as well as I imagine you would have, I'm sure your name would at least ring a bell."

"It wasn't the last Olympics, this was five years ago. I was only 17 at the time. And I never made it to the Olympics." Her eyes started to well up with tears. What the hell was going on?

"Hey, it's all right. So you didn't make the Olympics, I'm sure that are lots of amazing athletes that didn't make the cut."

She shot me a wry grin. "It's not that I wasn't good enough. I was the best gymnast on the team, guy or girl. I have little doubt that if I had made it that far, I would have won the gold easily. None of the other girls on my team were even close to me, and we had some pretty good athletes."

Well now I was confused. "So what happened then?"

She took a quivering sigh, a tear rolled down her cheek. "A few weeks before we were set to go, I was in a pretty bad car crash."

"Oh my god, that's terrible. Were you okay?"

She shook her head. "I got banged up pretty good. There was major damage to my spine. The doctors said I'd never walk again."

Jesus, what do you say to that? "Gosh, Dana, I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

She gave me a little smile. "It's okay, it was a long time ago. I used to have nightmares about it, but I don't anymore. Not that often at least. Anyway, as you can plainly see, I'm walking now."

"No doubt about that. So what happened?"

"Well, I don't much like people telling me what I can't do. The coach telling me I couldn't use the men's apparatus was enough to make me want to be able to use it better than any of the men. The doctors telling me I'd never walk again made me want to put all my effort into proving them wrong, so I did.

"It was not easy. It took months of surgery to repair the damage, and hundreds and hundreds of hours of physical therapy before I was able to even walk just a few steps. The doctors said that even that much was a miracle, but I was hardly satisfied. I worked my ass off strengthening the muscles and tendons in my legs. Finally, three years after the car wreck, I had brought myself back up to where I was before the crash."

Dana was beaming with pride now. I couldn't blame her. Who wouldn't be proud of such an amazing feat? "That's awesome Dana. What an incredible story. Too bad though that you never got a chance to go to the Olympics."

"Oh I had a chance all right."

"Really?"

"Sure. As soon as I was well again, my old gymnastics coach found me, and asked me if I wanted to try out for the team again. But I turned him down."

"Why? Did you think you wouldn't be able to do it?"

"Oh I was able to do it. If you'd like, I could show you a tumbling routine right now that would make your head spin."

I felt like all night long I'd been either amazed or confused. Right now, I was the later. "So then why didn't you try out?"

"Cause I wasn't interested in gymnastics anymore. I had found a new passion." She once again flexed her humungous, rock hard, perfectly shaped arms for me. "Building muscle. You see, to be able to walk again, I had to do a whole lot of physical therapy." She started a little posing routine as she continued her story. "And a lot of that PT consisted of weight training." Smoothly, she flowed from one pose to the next, holding each one long enough to make sure I got a good eyeful of her heavenly body. "I had never really lifted weights before, so I had no idea how my body would react to the weight training. It reacted pretty nicely, wouldn't you say?"

All I could do was nod my head; I was too stupefied by her perfect symmetry and incredible definition to speak clearly. Dana laughed; she loved the reaction she was getting.

"By the time I was done PT and I was strong enough to walk, my muscles were already pretty big, and I was strong; a lot stronger than I ever thought I could be. I found I loved being so strong. I loved being able to do things that other people couldn't. I loved being able to lift things that even guys that were a lot bigger than me couldn't. So I rededicated myself to becoming as strong as I possibly could. Actually the muscle is just a byproduct of the strength training."

By this time, my plate was empty. I was so entranced by Dana's story and posing routine that I didn't even remember eating. Dana cleared the table and sauntered right back over to me. "All right sweetie, break's over. Time to open up some more presents."

I eagerly jumped up and followed Dana back into the family room. There were two boxes sitting on the coffee table, one was enormous, the other medium sized. Dana grabbed the smaller one and brought it over to me. "Here, open this one first."

I grabbed the box from Dana and ripped off the paper. Tearing open the box, I reached in and pulled out the contents with a perplexed look. I looked up to see Dana wearing a pleased smile.

"Boxing gloves?" Sure enough I was holding a brand new pair of black boxing gloves. Where does one even buy boxing gloves?

"That's right sweetie pie. Now let me help you put them on." Dana helped me slip the gloves over my hands and then fastened the Velcro around my wrists, tugging on them to make sure they were tight. She stepped back and placed her hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork. "There, perfect fit."

Perplexed was turning into my default expression. "Well, that's great babe, but I'm not much of a boxer."

She slapped me on the shoulder like I was being ridiculous. Someone should tell her that she's the one who bought the gloves. "I know that, silly. I'm not suggesting that you take up the sport. I'd hate to see that pretty little face of yours get hurt. These are for our own private use."

"You want to box me?!" I didn't remember getting my ass kicked being one of my fantasies. Besides, I noticed that I was the only one wearing the gloves.

"No, that would be silly. Remember, I read the diary with all your fantasies. One was arm wrestling a girl who could beat you, even if you used two hands. Well, that one was easy enough. Another was something about a girl with abs so hard your punches would just bounce off of them. Well, I'm about to go two for two baby." Dana stood up tall and punched herself in the stomach a couple of times. Her fists made a dull thudding sound as they bounced off her abs. "Come on honey; give me your best shot!"

"You want me to hit you?!" What was she, nuts?

"Sure. You don't really think you can hurt me do you?"

"Well, the thought had crossed my mind."

She looked at me like I was being unreasonable. "John, I've taken punches from guys a lot bigger and stronger than you. Believe me, I'm not the one who's in danger of getting hurt here. That's why I got you those gloves, to make sure you don't hurt those frail little hands of yours."

I gulped. She got me the gloves to protect my hands from hurting when I hit her? This woman was unbelievable.

Despite Dana's apparent confidence, I was still afraid to cause her any pain. I decided I'd play along; maybe she was setting me up for something else. I walked up to her. She just stood there in the classic Wonder Woman pose, a huge smile on her face. I looked at her eyes, trying to find some indication that she was actually kidding, but she gave me nothing. I didn't know what else to do, so I threw a halfhearted jab into her gut.

The smile was gone from her face. It was replaced by a stern scowl, like I was about to get lectured. "John, you wouldn't be able to hurt an infant with a punch like that. Now I'm serious. I went to a lot of trouble to put this present together for you, the least you could do is give me one good shot in the ole bread basket! I promise, if you hurt me in anyway, we can stop and move on to something else."

I was still hesitant, but Dana was actually starting to look upset! She was getting mad at me cause I wasn't hitting her. Could this night get any stranger? "What the hell? Here goes nothing." I thought. I cocked back my fist and threw a fairly hard punch right into her stomach. I closed my eyes and winced as I felt my fist connect solidly; terrified that I had just hurt the woman I loved. But I had nothing to worry about. Just like my first feeble attempt, this one just bounced off her abs without moving her a bit.

Dana's was all smiles again now that I was playing along. "Well, I certainly hope you can do better than that!"

Unbelievable, she wasn't fazed in the slightest. Maybe she really did have abs of steel. There was only one way to find out. "All right," I said aloud "you asked for it." I let loose with all my might. It was the hardest punch I'd ever thrown at anyone, and it landed true, right in the middle of her stomach. She just stood there, totally still, making no attempt to block it.

THUD!! The sound rang out through the room as my fist connected with her abs, but once again, Dana showed no signs of any discomfort, in fact her smile broadened. "Now that's more like it. Now go ahead and let it loose, as many times as you want. We'll see who gets tired first."

Once again I was stunned by my girlfriend's power. I felt passion start to stir with the realization that I was about to see another one of my fantasies fulfilled. As my heart beat faster, I could feel the testosterone rising in me. Once more I could feel my manly urges surfacing. She had challenged me in a man's sport. I was overcome with an urge to prove myself to this woman.

And so I let go with a barrage of punches, first a right, then a left. I pounded my fists one at a time into the unprotected stomach of my girlfriend. Nothing! I threw two more; again they had no effect on Dana's impossibly strong abs. It was just like the arm wrestling. I was giving it all I had and not only was I not hurting her, I wasn't even fazing her. Her body remained still as a statue. Still that is, except for her head, which rocked slightly back and forth as she chuckled at the futility of my attack. And it wasn't just that I wasn't causing her any pain, her abs were like steel. They didn't dent or deform in the slightest. They remained perfectly formed ridges of female power. Not only did I fail to dent her impenetrable abdomen, but punch after punch failed to leave so much as a mark on her perfect skin.

She wasn't just beating me; she was overwhelming me, as thoroughly as she did at arm wrestling. I'd never felt so impotent before in my life. I changed tactics, throwing combinations instead of single blows, trying to catch her unaware. It made no difference. Finally I decided to go for quantity over quality. Over and over, in rapid succession, I smashed my gloved fists into Dana's exposed belly. Not only did it not hurt her, but she started giggling uncontrollably, like I was tickling her!

I must have hit her damned near a hundred times, yet the smile never left her face. Her abs were still clear of any sort of blemish. I on the other hand was wearing out. I was winded from the energy of throwing so many punches, and I was starting to get sore in my shoulders from my efforts. I stopped to take a breather.

Dana couldn't resist the temptation to tease me. Hell I deserved it. While I looked like I just ran a marathon, Dana looked fresh as a daisy. "Awe. What's wrong? Did the big man hurt his widdle fists on my widdle girl tummy wummy?" She was taunting me with a little baby voice. Clearly she wasn't affected at all by the endless punches I just threw.

"Jesus, your stomach is hard. Didn't any of those punches hurt at all?"

Her laugh was as sweet as ever. "Honey, you could pound on these abs all day and I wouldn't feel anything. You really aren't hitting me all that hard. Heck, I wasn't even flexing my abs, and my little tummy is still too hard for you to penetrate. Maybe later on I'll let you try it using a bat."

I was stunned. She wasn't even flexing! But her abs looked so defined. Almost as though she could sense my doubts, she flexed her abs as hard as she could while I was looking. Sure enough, every muscle in her stomach got larger and more defined. "You see, this is what my abs look like flexed. But I wouldn't dream of keeping them flexed while you're punching me. I'd hate for you to get hurt. So whenever you want to take another shot at this here gut, you let me know, and I'll make sure it's nice and soft for you."

She was unbelievable. Dana relaxed her stomach again, and I tried to take one more shot to catch her off guard. This time I lashed out with my foot. Now I'm no kick boxer or anything, but generally, people can kick harder than they can punch. In this case it didn't make any difference. Even my foot bounced harmlessly off her stomach, and it wasn't a light kick either. I kicked her so damned hard I lost my balance and fell down on my butt. Holy shit! Was there no end to the power of this woman?

Dana just giggled again at my useless attempt to hurt her. "There now sweetie, lets try not to get you hurt. We've got plenty more to get to tonight." Dana reached down and scooped me up to cradle me in her arms like I was a baby. She didn't seem to have any trouble handling my 205lbs. Why would she? She easily carried me over to a nice plush, comfy armchair in the middle of the family room and set me down gently. "Why don't you sit here and relax a bit so you can rest up before we go on."

I was grateful to be sitting. In truth, I was tired and sore from all the punches I threw. Dana moved around to the back of the chair and gently pushed me forward a little. She placed her hands gently on my back and held them firmly against me. I felt her hands slide gently up my back to my shoulders near my neck. She gently squeezed my shoulders in her strong hands. Oh god, that felt so good. I felt the tension leave my body as her strong hands worked the kinks out of my shoulders. She gently massaged my shoulders several times before sliding her hands further up until her fingers slid up my neck. She delicately traced her fingers in a circular pattern around the top of my neck. I let out a deep sigh as relaxation set in. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy Dana's gentle ministrations.

Her fingers slowly traveled down the length of my neck, keeping up their circular motion, until she was once again rubbing my shoulders. Damned, she was good at this. In a matter of minutes, I felt more relaxed than I ever had in my life. Next she spread her fingers wider on my shoulders, and then started to massage the back of my neck with her thumbs, gently rubbing me up and down. Ahhhh, I was in heaven.

"There," Dana softly whispered in my ear after several minutes of her thumb massage, "does that feel good?"

"Mmmmmm..."

"Good, now that I've got you nice and relaxed, it's time to go on fulfilling your fantasies." She was leaning so close to me I could feel her breath on my neck. When she spoke, it was barely a whisper. "Now let's see, what else could your fantasy girl do? Ah yes, I remember." Regrettably, her hands slid off my back. I was so relaxed I was damned near asleep. I was jolted awake as I felt my chair tip backwards. I thought I was going to fall, but the chair stopped moving. I was leaning back, the chair balanced on its back legs. I looked up, and there was Dana, smiling down at me. Her arms had a tight grip on either side of the chair; her triceps bulged out, flexed in all their glory. "Try not to move around too much, you're going for a little ride."

Before I could ask what she meant, Dana ducked down behind the chair. For a moment nothing happened; then, suddenly, the chair started to rise up off the ground. I was stunned at the sudden unexpected movement, and grabbed the two armrests in surprise. The chair kept moving up and up until it finally stopped, barely a foot from the ceiling. No way! There was no way she just did what she had to have done. I mean I knew she was strong, she just crushed me at arm wrestling, but this was a whole other level. The chair started moving again. Now it seemingly floated across the room towards a large mirror. The chair stopped in front of the mirror. My jaw dropped as I starred dumbfounded at my reflection.

Dana stood there on the ground with a huge smile on her face. Her two hands were stretched far up above her head. Resting on her hands was the very same chair I was sitting on. God! This was a big chair; it had to weigh almost 50lbs. Combine that with the 205lbs that I weighed, and Dana was holding 250lbs overhead, and with no apparent effort!

"Oh my God!" I managed to stammer.

Dana's smile widened. "I see you're impressed."

"I don't believe it."

"What's not to believe? I've got huge muscles that are hard as steel, and you're as light as a feather." I don't know if I'm light as a feather, but I suppose that depends on how strong you are.

Of all the things Dana had done so far tonight, this was by far the most impressive. You could chalk up the arm wrestling to experience and technique. Maybe you can even explain the boxing by saying I was wearing gloves that cushioned the blows for her. But this, this was different. I know there's technique to lifting properly, and if you do lift properly, you can certainly lift more than someone who has no technique, but 250lbs is 250lbs. On top of that, despite how amazingly big her muscles make her look, she is only 165lbs. She's lifting almost 100 more than her bodyweight over her head, and not even looking like she trying! Just how strong is she?

Clearly my reaction was just what Dana wanted to see, cause she looked simply delighted supporting my weight with her impossibly powerful arms. "Do you really think this is hard for me? Come on, John, I'm your dream girl. This is nothing. Let me show you how easy this is. How old are you now?"

"Um... 25 years old."

"25 huh. Well, now I know why girls like to date younger men." She giggled like she just told a funny joke. "But, 25 it is. All right John, you count."

"Count what? I... woe!" My voice caught in my throat and I gripped the chair anew as it was suddenly being lowered down. Dana brought it all the way down to the top of her head, and then, without a grunt or a tremble or any sign of difficulty, lifted it right back up until her arms were stretched all the way over her head. Then the chair went back down, and then back up, and then down and then...

"Um sweetie," said Dana, stopping mid-lift. Even holding the weight half way through her lift, her arms still didn't quiver. You'd think the damned chair was filled with helium, and I was an inflatable doll. The 250lbs was nothing to her, "you're supposed to be counting the reps. Now let's start again. And this time I want to hear you counting."

"Uh, okay... 1!" I stammered as the chair was once again lowered and raised. "2,3,4,5..." I kept counting as the chair went up and down, up and down. Dana's face was all smiles, not a hint of strain adorned her beautiful face. Hell, she didn't even seem to be paying attention to what she was doing. Her eyes were locked with mine through the mirror.

I'm sure she was pleased with what she saw. I was totally flabbergasted by her incredible level of strength. In a billion years I never dreamed that a woman could possibly be half so strong. With each passing rep, my voice got more and more incredulous, which seemed to thrill Dana. On her 10th rep she winked at me, making it perfectly clear she wasn't trying in the least. At rep 15 she blew me a kiss, and on rep 20 she started sensuously running her tongue around her lips. The whole time the chair, with me on it, moved up and down in a smooth, almost gliding motion. It was an amazing sensation actually, like I was floating on air.

She completed the last five reps as easily as the first. Not a single tremble of her arms, hell her breathing wasn't even labored. To look at her, you'd think she was doing nothing more than a simple stretch. I wasn't sure she couldn't have gone on all night if she wanted to. But Dana stopped after the 25th rep, with me and the chair still suspended high over her head.

"Wow, that was incredible! I can't believe you just did that! How, how is it possible?"

Dana was beaming with pride. "Oh, you silly, it's only like 250lbs. I don't even bother warming up with weights that light. In fact..." I felt the chair wobble again as Dana shifted her hands around beneath me. Without any fanfare, Dana dropped her left hand to her side. She was now supporting the 250lbs of man and chair overhead with just one hand! And still smiling! She brought her left hand up and flexed her bulging bicep. That was the first time that I realized that the arm holding me overhead was totally relaxed. "Tada! Not bad for a girl, huh." Shit, not bad for superman. "Though I guess most girls don't have arms like these." Nor many men for that matter. "Now, let's see what we can do. Try not to move, it's much harder to balance you with just one arm, and I'd hate for you to fall and hurt yourself."

Harder to balance maybe, but clearly no harder to lift. Again I felt the chair lower down towards the ground, only to rise once more into the air. Dana was doing reps again, but this time with just one arm! I looked down at her through the mirror and could see she was still smiling with delight. Clearly 250lbs was far shy of her max, even with just one arm. She did 5 reps before I realized that I was again counting out loud. I continued to count louder and louder, anxious to see how many times she could do the lift one handed.

To look at Dana, it was going to be a lot of reps indeed. She looked positively bored. With her free hand she did all manner of things to pass the time. She twirled her hair, covered her mouth as she gave a theatrical yawn, blew and nibbled on her nails.

She was having absolutely no problem lifting me, so I decided throw her a little curveball. After her 20th rep, instead of saying 21, I wend back down to19, then 18 and so on. She didn't even blink! Hell, she didn't even seem to notice. She was fiddling with her bikini top, as though she was picking crumbs off of it. I got all the way back down to 0 before going back up again and she didn't say anything. She just kept on lifting and lifting, like it was the easiest thing in the world. I got all the way up to 20 again without Dana slowing a bit, or saying anything for that matter. I couldn't believe it! Was there no end to this girl's strength? This time I kept counting all the way to 25.

I wasn't sure Dana was even paying attention. All her focus was on her left bicep, which she was flexing over and over. But as soon as I said "25" She stopped flexing and looked up at me through the mirror, with a wry grin on her face. "That's strange, it seemed to take a lot longer to get to 25 reps this time. Weird." Dana spoke as calmly as if she was just lazily lounging by the poolside, not like someone who just pressed 250lbs over her head more than 60 times, with one arm! She was more powerful than I could ever have dreamed.

She reached up with her free hand to once again get a two handed grip on the chair. I audibly sighed as she regrettably lowered the chair back down to the ground. Being lifted over a woman's head was one of my biggest fantasies. I had hoped to one-day find a woman strong enough that she would be able to power me up once! I never dreamed I would be dating someone to whom I was practically weightless. It was almost surreal. I wondered how many men it would take to repeat the feat of strength that Dana just performed. I was starting to wonder what the limits of her strength were.

"All right sweetie," Dana grabbed my arms and helped me back to my feet. I was surprised to feel my knees shaking. "I know you'd probably be happy with me just pressing you overhead all night long. And believe me, I could do that all night long. Maybe one night, I'll press you overhead while we're watching TV. We can see how many shows we can get through before I get tired. But tonight, there are still a few things I have planned for you. So let's get back to your birthday gifts."

Dana led me over to the coffee table. There was still a rather large box wrapped in paper sitting on it. "You're gonna have to open this one on the table, it's probably a bit too heavy for you to lift."

Another day, I would have wondered if it were so heavy, how did it get up on the table in the first place. But after seeing Dana perform some of the amazing feats I'd already seen her perform tonight, I knew heavy for me and heavy for her were two completely different things. I ripped off the wrapping paper, to find what appeared to be an old scratched up footlocker. "Um, thanks Dana. It's, uh, great."

Dana giggled in that musical voice that she had. "No you silly, the gift isn't the footlocker. It's what's inside the footlocker."

As curious as ever, I opened up the footlocker and looked inside. The contents were hardly more impressive than the locker itself. The box was filled with row upon row of metal bars. They were of varying length and thickness. All of them looked almost new and very solid.

My heart was pounding in my chest, as I knew exactly what fantasy these were for. I've seen Dana do a lot of amazing things so far tonight, but if she were able to do what I thought she was going to try, it would be damn near superhuman.

She walked up to the chest, softly laughing as she saw the recognition in my eyes. "I see you remember your fantasy." Dana reached in the box and gently ran her fingers over one of the solid bars. "About being with a woman strong enough to bend metal with her bare hands." Dana pulled her hand out of the box, and flexed her powerful arm to its fullest, most beautiful peak. "Why don't you go ahead and pick which one of those bars you'd like to see me crush with these powerful arms of mine."

I looked into the box to pick. These weren't hollow pipes; every one was solid all the way through. They were all of varying degrees of length and thickness. A decided on a decent sized bar. It was probably about 1" thick and about 1.5' long. The recognizable sound of metal scraping against metal told me the thing was real, as did the weight of the bar. Just to check though, I tried to bend the thing myself. No give at all in the bar, it was real.

Dana giggled as I tried to bend it. "Checking to make sure it's real, huh. Well it would have to be real to be able to stand up to these muscles." She went through a little posing routine, flexing all of her magnificent muscles. "Now why don't you hand that over here and I'll show you what this body of mine is capable of."

I held out the bar for her and she plucked it from my hands like it was a toothpick. She delicately grabbed the bar and slid her hand across the length of the shaft. "Mmmmmm, its so big." She stroked her hand up and down the length of the bar, moaning in pleasure with an ultra sexy pout on her lips. "Oooo, its so hard."

It wasn't the only thing hard; I was squirming as my erection strained against my pants. Dana giggled, noticing the effect she was having on me. "Don't worry babe, we'll take care of you in just a moment. But first, I got some solid steel to mangle." She slid her hands to the far ends of the bar and then held it out in front of her at chest height. She winked at me and blew me a kiss. Then she powered up her massive arms.

No way! I thought as I watched Dana with my mouth wide open. Yet sure enough, before I could even finish the thought, the steel bar in Dana's hands started to bow in the middle! I couldn't believe it! She was bending a metal bar! Her face was all sultry looks, no sign of strain or struggle. She was actually finding this easy! She bent the 1" thick bar into a U shape as easily as I would bend a hanger. She giggled at my awed expression as her hands got closer and closer together until finally the ends of the once straight bar were touching, creating a loop of solid steel. Of all the things I had seen tonight, this was by far the most amazing.

But Dana wasn't done yet. She moved her hands to the widest part of the loop and got a firm grip on the bar. Then, without so much as a grunt, she started pressing the two sides of the loop together. Solid steel stood no chance against Dana's mighty muscles as the loop got thinner and thinner until finally the two sides of the bar were touching. She moved her hands up and down the length of the bent bar, squeezing it together wherever the two sides weren't touching, until finally the metal bar was folded neatly in half.

I was stunned by her amazing display of power, but she wasn't done yet! She grabbed either end of the doubled up bar in her hands and once more went to work. Bent in half as it was, the bar was now shorter and thicker than it was just minutes ago; it should have been much tougher to manipulate. But if it was, you certainly couldn't tell from the look on Dana's face. She didn't appear to be expending any effort what so ever as the doubled over bar was once more bent into the shape of a U. Again, she didn't stop until the two ends touched, and again she moved her hands up and down the now considerably shorter length, pressing the two sides flat. The four bent sections of steel now formed a compact rectangle. I was dumbfounded. I wasn't even sure I could do that to a hanger.

"So, what do you think babe? Was that how you fantasized it?" She grabbed each end of the folded up steel and held it in front of her chest. Her face was oozing with sex. She was clearly having a fantastic time showing off. "I just know how you love to watch this powerful body of mine deform this little piece of metal." The muscles in her arms bulged as she began pushing her hands together. The mass of metal buckled and warped between them, offering no resistance at all. "I know how hard it makes you, watching me squeeze and crush solid steel like it was made of play dough." The calmness of her voice spoke to the ease with which she was molding the hardened steel. She moved her powerful hands around the misshapen hunk of metal, squeezing and compressing it between her hands like it was made of clay.

Finally she stopped and held out her hand to me. Lying on her palm was a tangled mass of metal in the shape of a ball! "There you go sweetie. Would you like to play some catch?"

I was beyond awed. I was stupefied. This couldn't be real; it simply wasn't possible. I mean, I had expected Dana to be stronger than me, at least I hoped she was, but this, this was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

She tossed the ball of metal over her shoulder. The way she handled it you'd think it was make of tinfoil, but the CLUNK it made landing on the ground attested to how heavy it was. She sensuously sauntered right up to me, her eyes glancing down to the huge bulge in my pants. "It seems you like what you see." She breathed out. Her body was glistening with power; she practically glowed.

She reached out, grabbed my belt and started unbuckling it. "Now, I've got another birthday present for you, one I think you'll enjoy more than all the others combined." She pulled my belt free and tossed it over her shoulder, then she deftly went to work on my pants. With a sexy moan, she popped the button off and then slowly slid the zipper down. Grabbing the waistband of my pants and boxers, she slid them down my legs. She followed the pants down, until she was kneeling before me.

Finally freed from its confines, my erection sprung up, nearly slapping Dana in the face. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I felt like I was about to explode. Now it was Dana's turn to look impressed as she beheld the expansive girth of my engorged member. With a sexy giggle, she stuck out her tongue and ran it along the entire length of my cock. God Damned that felt good. She slithered back up my body, her breasts gently rubbing against my torso, until she was once again standing. She grabbed my hands and pulled them toward her until they were cupping her breasts. I caressed her tantalizing tits in my hands. She moaned in pleasure at my ministrations.

"Mmmmmm. Now I might have just recently found out how much you like my muscles, but I've always known how much you love these huge, firm, voluptuous breasts of mine."

Dana's sultry words were making me even harder, if that was possible. I continued to explore Dana's perfect breasts. Never in my life had I felt breasts so firm! Then she flexed. I couldn't believe it! Her breasts hardened beneath my hands, pushing my fingers further and further outward until her bust had once again regained it's original, perfect shape. I couldn't believe it, I mean, I knew her muscles were solid as steel, but I never imagined her breasts could be as hard. I pressed my fingers into her tits as hard as I could and was stunned when I couldn't so much as dent them in the slightest. I squeezed harder and harder with all my might, but my might paled in comparison to Dana's massive mammories.

She let out some more of her musical giggles at the futility of my efforts. "You can squeeze me just as hard as you want, sweetie. This body is far too hard for you to ever hurt, even my boobies. You see, as a bodybuilder, I can do things with this chest that other women can only dream of." She was just whispering now, making me strain to hear every word.

Dana took a deep breath, expanding her lungs, and pushing her breasts out even further. My eyes bulged out as her chest seemed to grow bigger and bigger by the second. Soon it was straining against her bikini top, which suddenly seemed way to small to contain her massive melons. Her tits kept getting bigger and harder, expanding bit by bit until finally, the bikini could take no more. The small, overmatched string attaching the two cups snapped like a twig, freeing her two perfect womanly mounds.

I took an involuntary step back at the sound, not able to believe what I just witnessed. She literally busted out of her top! As she let the now ruined piece of clothing fall to the ground, I couldn't help but stare in awe and lust at her incredible form.

Dana seemed to sense that I was about to burst, and in more ways than one. She took a step closer to me, until her ultra pumped chest was rubbing against my far inferior one. "Awwwww, don't be afraid. These little boobies won't hurt you. In fact, they're gonna do quite the opposite." She reached around behind me and placed her hands on my butt. With an irresistible force, she pulled me right up against her body. I was about to explode as my cock rubbed up against Dana's rock hard abs. "This is the most amazing experience of my life," I thought. It was about to get better.

At first I didn't realize I was standing up on my toes. I thought it was just from the excitement I was feeling and tried to return to my flat feet, but I couldn't lower my body. In fact, my body kept rising higher and higher until my feet were no longer touching the floor! I was once again assailed with the sensation of weightlessness, a sensation I was growing to love, a sensation that was soon to be replaced by something much, much better. As I was lifted higher and higher, my erection slipped into the crevice between Dana's two huge breasts. Now I was hit by waves of pleasure unlike any I'd ever experienced.

Dana started flexing her pecs, sometimes both at the same time, sometimes one at a time. Every flex was a slow, controlled motion, massaging my cock in a way I'd never felt! Then, continuing her pec flex, she slowly lowered my body down toward the ground, and then raised it back up again, so that the entire length of my erection slid up and down the expanse of her massive cleavage. I reached my hands down, and cupped Dana's rock hard biceps, feeling them bulge with power as she effortlessly titty fucked me in mid-air!

It was way too much for me to handle, and it wasn't long before I exploded with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Cum spurted up through the top of Dana's cleavage like an exploding volcano, but she didn't seem to mind. She simply held me tightly against her body, waiting for my convulsions to subside. Once I was done, she shifted me around in her arms until she was cradling me against her body. She pulled me close and gave me a long kiss on the mouth.

"So, how was that?"

"Wow! That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced."

Dana was beaming with pride. "Well then, I'll have to keep that as a special treat for you when you've been a very good boy." She began walking toward the rear of her condo, where the bedroom was, handling my weight as easy as if I was a baby.

While the end of this story certainly sounds like there is going to be more, there is not.  This is all I have written so far, and as of yet I have no plans to continue the story.  Perhaps sometime in the future I might come back to it, but for now, I hope you enjoy the story's conclusion...

I was in heaven. Dana was far more than I could have ever hoped for. She was beautiful, sexy, playful and stronger than I could have ever dreamed. I snuggled my head on her thick, meaty shoulder as she carried me, hoping that she'd never put me down.

Dana had a nice, spacious bedroom dominated by a large, king-sized bed. Various other pieces of furniture lined the walls, and everything was perfectly set for my special night. The room was immaculately cleaned, and candles burned throughout, setting a romantic mood. But my eyes were drawn to the foot of the bed. An enormous barbell sat there. I had never seen anything so big in my entire life. I had a feeling my birthday wasn't quite over yet.

"So," Dana whispered softly into my ear, "are you tired, or do you think you've got enough energy for a little more fun?"

I was feeling a little frisky. "I don't know babe, it's been a long day and I'm pretty beat. Besides, I think my little buddy has been spent. I'm not sure there's anyway you can get him up again?"

Dana glanced down at my flaccid member with a coy smile. "Oh really? Well, let's see if I can't find a way to get a rise out of him." Dana set me on my feet and pushed me over toward the humungous barbell on the floor. "Now, how much do you think that little thing weighs?"

I excitedly peered at the plates. It was pretty dim in the room, but I could clearly make out the number 100 painted on the side. A 100lb plate! I didn't even know they made such a thing. The largest plate I've ever seen at my gym was 45lbs. There were 6 plates on the bar, 6 plates on each side! Holy shit! That was 1200lbs! Well, 1245lbs if that was a regular bar! Was anyone strong enough to lift so much?

"That's 1245lbs sweetie. Well over half a ton." She walked around to the other side of the weight from me and crouched down next to it. Her hands gently caressed the weight as she continued. "The World Record for the dead lift is 1008lbs. That means the most weight any man has ever been able to lift off the ground is over 200lbs less than what is sitting right here. It was done by a man whose 6' tall and weighs 347lbs. He's the only man in history to lift more than 1000lbs off the ground."

I was impressed by Dana's knowledge of weight lifting records and history, but I was starting to get why she was telling me all this. She couldn't possibly be stronger than the world's strongest man, could she? I mean, I had seen her do some incredible things so far tonight, but I had just assumed that guys that worked out as much as Dana did could do the things she could do as well. Could it be possible that she was stronger than a huge man more than twice her size?

Apparently that's exactly what she was about to prove. She stood up and stretched. My eyes traveled the length of her sexy body as her chest was thrust out and all her muscles were tensed. Then she relaxed, bent down, and grabbed the impossibly large weight with her two hands. She looked me right in the eye, winked at me, and then stood up.

I couldn't believe it! I was expecting at least some kind of grunt, or a reddening of the face, or a little tremble of the limbs; anything to show the amount of effort she was putting into lifting such an incredibly heavy barbell, but Dana did none of that. She simply stood up, pulling with her the 1245lbs like her hands were empty. My jaw nearly came unhinged! The ends of the bar bowed under the tremendous weight they held; yet Dana stood there holding it easily with a smile on her face. She had just out lifted the strongest man on the planet! And she wasn't done yet!

For a moment, she stood there simply holding the bar in her hands, letting me drink in the enormity of her strength. Then she blew my mind even further! She blew me a kiss, and then curled the bar up to her chest! I couldn't believe it! And she still showed no sign of effort! Hell she even started laughing at the flabbergasted expression on my face. She lowered the bar back down to her waist, then back up. Down and up the world record setting bar went with ease. I had no idea how much the strongest man in the world could curl, but I knew it was far less than he could dead lift. Dana had to be as strong as the 3 strongest men in the world, screw that, the 10 strongest. She was having no trouble curling the weight time after time. Her biceps bulged with unspeakable power at the top of each curl. Was there any end to her impossible strength?

After what must have been 30 effortless curls, she started walking toward me, still holding the weight in her hands. I took an involuntary step back away from this super powerful vision of beauty in front of me. I kept backing up until I bumped up against the wall behind me. Dana had me right where she wanted me. She thrust the weight out in front of her. Huge 100lb discs nestled up against the wall on either side of me. She had trapped me against the wall with 1245lbs of solid steel. Even holding her arms out in front of her the way she was, she still had no trouble handling the weight.

"So," she asked with an amused grin on her face, "are you impressed?" I could barely find the words. Turns out, I didn't have to. "You don't have to answer, I'll find out for myself." Slowly, she lifted the bar higher and higher. As it got up to my chest, the bar caught up my body, and I felt my feet leave the ground. My measly 205lbs didn't slow her lift down a bit. I was raised higher and higher until my feet hung almost 2' up off the ground. Dana was holding the barbell, and me, combined almost ¾ of a ton, high up over her head and her beautiful, smiling face told me that it was no trouble for her.

Dana was simply beaming. She was clearly quite proud of herself. "Now, let's take a look at what we have here." Then she let go with one hand. She didn't even bother scooting the other hand over to the center of the weight, not that it would have made what she was doing any less unbelievable. She was holding ¾ of a ton over her head with one arm, and showing absolutely no difficulty handling the weight. I was starting to wonder if there was any weight out there at all that she would find troubling to lift.

With her free hand she reached down and grasped my predictably rock hard cock. She giggled; her voice was like music. "Well, what do you know? I was some how able to get you just as hard as a rock. And I didn't even touch you. You must see something you like, huh." I was having a hard time thinking of anything about the situation here that didn't turn me on.

Dana slid her hand from my cock to between my legs. She pulled the barbell away from my chest, but I didn't fall. Instead I was perched on the palm of her hand. After handling 1500lbs so easily, my 205 must have been weightless for her. Hell, the 1245lb barbell she held in her other hand seemed weightless to her. She followed my gaze to the impossibly gigantic weight she held. She tossed the weight up a few feet into the air, and then easily caught it on the way down. The weight was tossed again and again with the most casual flick of the wrist. My cock pulsed and throbbed with every toss.

"This is just way too light to give me any kind of workout at all. Watch." Like there was anyway I was taking my eyes from such an incredible sight. She tossed the barbell up into the air again. This time, it twirled through the air like a baton. Dana caught it again, this time grabbing the barbell by one end so that she was holding it up vertically. She let the 1200lb weight rest vertically on the palm of her hand for a moment. Then, in a display of incredible balance and impossible strength, she removed all but her middle finger! Holy fuck! She was supporting 1245lbs with one fucking finger! I almost passed out.

But she still wasn't finished! The barbell began to move up again, but not much. Dana's arm hadn't moved an inch and for a second I didn't understand what I was seeing. Then it dawned on me. She was lifting the weight with her one finger! Impossible! At least is should have been impossible, but apparently it wasn't for her. The weight started moving up and down, over and over. She was doing what I guess you would call finger presses, with 1200 fucking pounds! SHIT!

She looked up at me, her face beaming with pride. The weight continued to rise and fall, balanced perfectly on her one middle finger. It was an impossible feat of strength and balance, and she wasn't even paying attention! "See," still no strain in her voice, god what a woman, "even with one finger it's too light. Kind of makes you wonder just how strong this little ole body of mine really is doesn't it?"

My mind raced with images of Dana lifting impossibly heavy things. Cars, buses, tanks, planes; I saw all manner of humungous, heavy objects resting lightly on the palm of my super strong girlfriend. I was so fucking turned on.

Dana noticed. "Oh my," her attention was brought to my throbbing cock. I was damned near ready to explode, "somebody's ready to go."

With a light flick of her wrist, she launched me across the room, onto the soft, pillow top bed. She gently set the gargantuan barbell down, and then sauntered over to me.

"Come here." She grabbed me by the ankles, and pulled me to the end of the bed where she was standing. Grabbing my wrists, she sat me up and placed my hands on her bikini bottoms. "Now sit up so you can open your last present."

I needed no further encouragement. I slid them down her legs so that her neatly trimmed, blonde bush was in full view. I leaned back to take in every inch of Dana's naked body. She was stunning, absolutely perfect in every way.

She grabbed my hips, and once more I felt my body rise into the air. Wow, I don't think I'll ever get tired of the sensation of weightlessness I get when she lifts me. She held me out in front of her, my feet dangling above the ground, for a few seconds before tossing me back to the middle of the bed.

Dana slowly followed after me, crawling up the bed. She stopped as her head got to my feet and wrapped her lips around my big toe. The feeling of her moist lips caressing my toes was wonderful. Her lips left my toe, and slowly worked their way up my leg, tenderly massaging inch after inch of my skin.

Finally, she reached my cock. She ran her tongue up and down its length a couple times before taking it into her mouth. I was pretty well hung, if I do say so myself, but Dana had no problem taking the entire length of my cock into her mouth. Oh God, it felt so good as she moved her lips up and down the length of my shaft. This must be what heaven's like.

Her lips regrettably left my cock, and continued their trek up my body, kissing my stomach, chest, and finally my neck before they traveled up my face to my eagerly awaiting mouth. As our tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, I ran my hands up and down the silky smooth skin of her rock hard arms and shoulders. The feeling of her powerful limbs heightened my arousal. Her lips left mine, and her body slid further up, until her massive mammories were hovering over my face. I released my hold on her arms and moved my hands up to fondle her breasts. They were so firm, so big, so smooth, so perfectly shaped. Dana moaned in pleasure to my fondling. Being a connoisseur of cleavage, I knew just where and how to touch a woman's breasts for maximum pleasure. I brought her tits to my mouth and ran my tongue lightly over her nipple. It grew beneath my tongue. I took the thing between my lips and sucked on her nipple, then moved my lips around the rest of her breasts, leaving no inch untouched. Wow, her tits were so amazing. They even tasted perfect.

Dana was groaning in pleasure. She was ready. She slid back down my body until her love box was right over my throbbing erection, and then impaled herself upon my shaft. We moaned in unison at the amazing feeling. She started slow, gently rubbing her moist pussy up and down the length of my rock hard cock. Then she picked up the pace. The closer we got to climax, the faster she thrust herself onto me. I felt her shiver in delight as she orgasmed just as I was shooting my seed into her steamy hot box. It was the most amazing sex I'd ever had.

Dana sat up, my cock still inside her. "That was wonderful honey."

I just lay there, covered in my own sweat. "Jesus, Dana, that was incredible."

Dana's smile was one of euphoria. She brought her arms up and treated me to a double bicep flex. I once again marveled at how perfectly shaped every single muscle on her body was. She relaxed then flexed her arms over and over again. I could feel my cock start to pulse in arousal.

Then I felt something else. Her pussy contracted around my cock. She wasn't moving that I could see, besides the flexing of her arms, but somehow she was making her pussy massage my cock by flexing. Shit that felt good! She added a pec bounce to the flexing of her biceps. It must have taken an incredible amount of coordination to do all three things at once, but of course she performed all three actions flawlessly. It was all too much for me. The biceps, the pec bounce, the massaging of my cock. In no time I was ready to go again. She leaned back into me to resume our lovemaking.

I grabbed her body to flip her over so I could be on top this time, but she didn't budge an inch. It was like trying to flip over a car. She was so lost in her own passion it took her a couple moments to realize what I was doing. She giggled to herself, and then let me move her. The act of unintended strength made my blood boil with lust and I hungrily attacked her body.

For the third time I came, which was eventually followed by a fourth. That was it; I was spent. I plopped down on my back with a huge sigh. Dana didn't press for a fifth; she could tell how exhausted I was. She had gotten plenty of pleasure herself. She came every time I did. We were perfectly in sync. It was like we were made for each other.

Dana slipped into my arms and I held her tight against my body. She let out her own happy sigh. "So, did you enjoy your birthday?"

"Oh God did I ever. It was the best birthday I've ever had!"

She looked up into my eyes with that devious grin of hers. "Well I'm glad you liked it, cause it's just getting started."

That took me by surprise. "You mean there's more?"

She giggled. I loved that giggle. "Of course sweetie, it's only Friday. Today was all about fulfilling your every fantasy." She leaned over and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek. She lowered her head onto my chest and closed her eyes. "Tomorrow, I'm gonna give you a whole bunch of new fantasies."

I had a hard time falling to sleep as Dana snoozed away on my chest. My mind was racing, wondering what kind of amazing things Dana was going to do for me tomorrow. This really was the best birthday ever.

THE END

My goodness! That was an awesome ending, the last chapter got me off so much! I mean seeing her left a 1245 pound weight with nothing but her finger like it was weightless, awesome! Man, too bad you aren't going to continue this, I would love to see how strong she really is, if her strength really even has a limit. I know you want to leave it open-ended so we can make our own imagines go nuts, but me, I like to see it on paper as it were. Anyway, you continue to amaze with your great muscle, sex, and strength description. k+!

Thanks for posting, great story!  K+   ...   Is there anymore? Wish someone would take up the next day.
GDF-8 @ DA

K+ if you liked the story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [spoonmaster] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View