Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577205 Posts in 73469 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:39:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 552101 times)

Offline Ragnar Lodbrok

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1575 on: November 19, 2023, 10:55:23 pm »
Anyone have info on Ranya Dally? https://onlyfans.com/fitronnie

62 posts so far, but $15 a month. Anything good here?

not too much actif in her OF ... and her vids are 2 to 5mn G/G for price of 60 to 100$  :wow:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1575 on: November 19, 2023, 10:55:23 pm »

Offline tanga

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1576 on: November 21, 2023, 02:39:41 am »
Hey guys, any recommendations on pages that offer B/G customs? Thanks!

Offline gymnast-lover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1577 on: November 25, 2023, 02:46:41 pm »
I have been a fan of Aleesha Young for a while. I have been a subscriber to her OF. I ordered an agreed upon custom video from her in early November. After three weeks of no response from her (after I sent her the money) I had to get OF customer service involved to have her send me the video. And even then it wasn't exactly what I'd ordered. She won't respond to her messages or to her personal email, of which  she gave me if there was a problem. Has anyone else had problems with her? I will never order anything else from her!

Offline tote

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1578 on: November 25, 2023, 03:21:39 pm »
I have been a fan of Aleesha Young for a while. I have been a subscriber to her OF. I ordered an agreed upon custom video from her in early November. After three weeks of no response from her (after I sent her the money) I had to get OF customer service involved to have her send me the video. And even then it wasn't exactly what I'd ordered. She won't respond to her messages or to her personal email, of which  she gave me if there was a problem. Has anyone else had problems with her? I will never order anything else from her!

Have you ever read this thread about Aleesha Young? https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=872938.0

They say 'Aleesha Young really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.'

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1579 on: November 25, 2023, 07:19:38 pm »
Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.
Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Same here. Worst part is they recommend big muscley guys now (yuck, disgusting, why would a man want to do that to himself? :::smirk::: ) I have been hitting "remove" a lot lately.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #1580 on: November 25, 2023, 07:20:26 pm »
I also would never pay unless i get the video first

Offline Grafan1999

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1581 on: November 26, 2023, 03:34:03 pm »

Offline laureanofl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1582 on: November 26, 2023, 11:17:49 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/silvia.rosa

I especially liked her, not too much content inside but she responds quickly and pleasantly to messages and the pvp videos are nice.

Offline mjszx

• Lurker
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1583 on: November 28, 2023, 12:52:25 pm »

What did she offer you and how much?  She is a thief!!

Offline gymnast-lover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1584 on: November 28, 2023, 04:20:13 pm »
It was to be a custom video dealing with foot fetish. She said because of the nature of the custom video the price was down from $250 to $150.  This was on 11/07/23. She was making the video on 11/08, according to her and sending it out right away.  She had me send her my email because the file was too large to send on OF.  She finally responded on Nov. 15th, apparently after a vacation.  She said then that the video would be in my inbox by the weekend. The weekend came and went, as did all my unanswered emails. She finally responded on the 21st and said the video would be mine by 5:00 that evening. I had to get OF involved and on the 24th she finally sent the video, but not to my email....she posted it on OF. I looked at the video and it wasn't what I'd asked for and paid for. I couldn't question her about it because she went back offline. Early this morning OF got back with me and basically said she could do whatever she wants. There was and is so much drama with her it's ridiculous. Let me know if this answers your question and gives everyone a little insight into her mindset. Thanks.

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%

Offline 13adrian

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1586 on: November 30, 2023, 09:32:01 pm »
Louise  plumb  aka queenjasminxx  had redun her onlyfans  but nothing new  from about  beginning  of October  and put her prices  up bu it looks like it has now gone

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1587 on: November 30, 2023, 11:55:26 pm »
Legendary bodybuilder and sessionette Mistress Storm aka Sondra F. (She requests her full name not be used.) has a new OF page. It will include nudity and feature both retro clips and new material.

https://onlyfans.com/mistress-storm

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=211891.0

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1588 on: December 02, 2023, 03:34:16 pm »
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said “just send me a video of something you have already made” and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Smart people have long since known Cris Goy Arellano is not worth your time or money. Cris Goy Arellano is one of the biggest spammers and scammers.

Lots of members share their bad experiences about Cris Goy Arellano in this threads former pages (review the link below). No doubt she will steal your money and scam you, why don't you read other members posts and still insist on sending her $120? Still expecting to receive a custom video? Just contact OnlyFans support immediately.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=573273.msg2735372;topicseen#msg2735372

Another member just sent me this message:

Quote from: matteo
I have also ask two month ago a custom video but Cris Goy Arerllano has not do it...i lost 80$ for my custom..she' not an honesty woman

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1589 on: December 08, 2023, 10:07:45 pm »
@bicepsgoddess: not expensive but not worth it. Best content on the pay sites. Skip.

@venomluisa: not expensive but not worth it.  Nothing really unique vs what's on IG or net.  Skip.

@u179486071: subscribed when she ran a discount.  Great arms when she's ripped, but now she's off-season.  Really expensive now.  Content not worth even the discounted price.  Best content is on net.  Skip.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View