Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:30:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: FIONA HARRIS (she wins for 2nd year)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fitness & Figure Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: FIONA HARRIS (she wins for 2nd year)  (Read 10781 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
---She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess ---

FIONA HARRIS
Saradas Fitness Goddess of January/February 2013

qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Biography:

BORN: Welland, Ontario, Canada
 BIRTH DATE: November 2
 LIVES IN: Welland, Ontario, Canada
 HEIGHT: 5’4”lbs
 HAIR: Brown
 EYES: Blue
 COMPETITION WEIGHT: 122 lbs
 OFF SEASON WEIGHT: 130 lbs

2012 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow - 3rd place

2012 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships – 3rd Place

2012 IFBB World Qualifier – Overall Fitness Champion (earned IFBB Pro Card)

2012 IFBB World Qualifier – Best Routine Award

2012 IFBB World Qualifier – 1st Place Fitness Tall

2012 Arnold Amateur Championships – 2nd Place Fitness Tall

2011 Ontario Natural Provincial Championships – 1st Place Women’s Fitness Open

2011 CBBF National Championships – 2nd Place Fitness Tall

2011 Henderson Thorne Natural Classic – 1st Place Women’s Fitness

2011 Ontario Championships – 1st Place Women’s Fitness Tall

2010 London and Western Ontario Championships – 1st Place Women’s Fitness

My name is Fiona Harris and I am one of Canada’s newest IFBB Fitness Professionals! 

Athletics and fitness have always been a huge part of my life.  From a very young age, I was involved in tonnes of sports.  Gymnastics, soccer, track and field … I loved it all!  If it involved competition, I could be found at the center of it.  Through it all though,  gymnastics was always my passion.  I was a competitive gymnast for 11 years, training up to 24 hours a week.  It meant a lot of sacrifices to dedicate that much time to my training, but I loved every minute of it.  Gymnastics taught me self-discipline, focus and commitment.  My passion for a healthy lifestyle continued into university, where I developed a love for weight training.  This paired perfectly with my educational focus on human physiology, biomechanics and nutrition.  I took my education one step further to receive extensive instruction and certifications in personal training, including CanFit Pro, CPAFLA and PFLC.  Following graduation, I started my career in the pharmaceutical sales industry.

After years of training myself in the gym, I went in search of a new challenge and reached out to a good friend to become my coach.  Joining up with her team of competitors and finding a renewed focus,  I dieted and trained extremely hard and competed for the very first time in November 2010.  My goal was simple - overcome my fears, step on stage and display all my hard work. Never once did I think I would walk away with a first place trophy.  And that was it – one show and I was hooked!  The competitive fire was relit inside me and has been burning ever since.  A year and half after first stepping on stage, I achieved what every woman in my sport dreams of – my IFBB Pro Card and the opportunity to compete amongst the best fitness athletes in the world!  Within my first year as an IFBB Pro, I will have the opportunity to step on stage at both the prestigious Olympia and Arnold Europe.  There is no higher competitive platform for a fitness athlete and I could not be more thrilled or honored to be a part of these events!  As a competitor, you need to continually re-evaluate your goals and push yourself to higher limits.  My journey as an IFBB Fitness Pro has only begun.  The sky is the limit!  With hard work and dedication, I know the best is yet to come for me.  I will train harder and push myself further than ever before to excel and be the best athlete I can be.

But competing is only one aspect of my fitness life.  I love to share all that I have learned over my years of training to help others achieve a healthy lifestyle and the body they have always dreamed of.  I take pride in helping my clients surpass their personal expectations and achieve a level of health and fitness they never thought possible.  Whether one is looking to lose weight and get back in shape or get ready for their next fitness competition, I have to knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their goals.

In the fitness industry, there are many personal sacrifices that come with a passion for competing.  I am lucky to have the love and support of my husband, family and friends.  Without their encouragement and the guidance of my coaches, I know I would never have been able to achieve the successes I have to this point.  Knowing I have so many people in my life that support my dreams is what helps to make it all possible.  I am truly loving life and wouldn’t change a thing.

I live my life with one simple motto - “No Regrets”!!!!!

Photo for facebook

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: FIONA HARRIS (she wins for 2nd year)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View