Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:18:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 388833 times)

antoniomalerba

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2011, 05:38:15 pm »
Hello everyone I'm so happy, I'm new in this forum my name is antonio

mikepangowwddzz

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2011, 10:25:54 am »
Hello Guys, Im new on this board...Im glad that I can be here with you guys...

Have nice day and thanks for your HELP !

vinci

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2011, 05:22:13 pm »
hi all m name is Francois and I m from Italy sorry for my english
I love especially strength of women and my favourite BB is Laurie Steele...
HI.

Offline frankbunce

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2011, 03:27:44 am »
Relatively new to this place and just waving the big salute to you all - fans and fan material alike. Some great stuff to be found here and already some very helpful dudes.
Lucky enough to have met some of the stunning lasses featured here and will one day of course have my own harem. Oh wait, reality has just given me a 'Glasgow kiss'. Bugger it.
Group hug  ;D

beardedladylover

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2011, 06:14:03 am »
Well, I've posted a bit, but might as well introduce myself/explain my moniker.
We all love muscular women.  But I also like women who can and do grow facial hair.  It seems strange, I know.  Though our love of muscular women also seems strange.  I almost think my likes are kinda consistent.  Perhaps if female muscle can be seen as normal, so can female facial hair.  So my frequent question is: which fbb's can grow facial hair, and which ones have been photographed wearing it?

the_challenger_

« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2011, 10:07:43 pm »
hi everyone :D

excaliber

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2011, 12:09:27 am »
New guy here from Arkansas,

GREAT forum!! WOW! just saying Hi!

marcolino85

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2011, 01:09:41 pm »
Hello everybody, I joined this site some months ago. I'm tryng to quit being a lurker :D

Offline luvlegs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2011, 02:25:52 pm »
well my name is dean im from jersey and this happens to be the coolest site i came across ....will have pics up soon

Chocolatopita

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2011, 11:48:00 pm »
Hi Everybody!! I´m new to this forum and quite surprised by what it looks like. I come from Spain and I am a big fan of muscle women; unfortunately in Spain it is a sport that doesn´t get too much attention...sometimes you´ll think there are anything beyond football.
Hope to be chatting with some of you soon about this passion and whatever comes up in a conversation!!
Thanks a lot

peterwoz

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2011, 06:52:50 am »
I have been a longtime fan of women involved in martial arts, wrestling and bodybuilding. Early favourites were Honor Blackman of Avengers fame (martial arts), Beatrice Goffin (amateur wrestling) and Bev Francis (bodybuilding). Fortunately the internet has made it much easier for fans to learn more about these sports. I have been a member of several forums, regularly purchase videos and have managed to participate in sessions with a few women who have visited us here in Australia. I recently had a fantastic session with Jana Linke-Sippl who has a beatifully muscled body and is an exceptionally nice person. I look forward to participating in this forum and laerning more about women involved in martial arts, wrestling and bodybuilding.

TheMissingLink

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2011, 05:43:14 am »
Hello from TheMissinglink. I'm a huge FBB fan.

scud34

« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2011, 11:33:32 am »
Hi,

big fan of FBB's, FBB cartoon, comparisons, etc.

scud

Offline crrrunch

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2011, 04:47:18 pm »
Hi there!

My name is Crunch, and I love strong women who love to test their strength against various objects.  I have done a lot of session wrestling but found I cannot concentrate on the muscles of those I wrestle.  I also love to measure the crushing strength of a full-out scissors using a scale (I've made many measurements) or various objects which can be compressed and make noise as they are squeezed.  Thus, this is a form of muscle worship.  I must admit, I do not like pain, especially my own!  This is a way to enjoy the extremely strong legs of ultra strong women by being able to concentrate on it without screaming in pain...or passing out.

I have made a few videos of this kind of fun and plan on more.  Modern technology has enabled me to do so much more with a "hobby" in which I've participated for many years.

Always looking for new "crushers" or hearing from others who enjoy crushing fun.

Sincerely,

Crunch

Offline ffneo919

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2011, 09:59:44 pm »
Name is Neo, long time fan of FBB, although the figure and fitness circuit is also starting to catch my attention.  Nice to be part of a group that enjoys the same things I do.  Thanks and keep up all the great work.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View