Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577367 Posts in 73484 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:51:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane  (Read 67113 times)

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
#1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« on: August 25, 2018, 04:11:00 am »
A story about a girl who wanted to become a total muscle freak no matter what.

First day of the last year of highschool started. I headed to german classes, the only class I had for the rest of the day, not so excited about going back to the normal routine, listened to my classes as I normally would and even felt asleep for a few minutes since it was getting boring...
To my surprise, it all started after the classes were about to finish and the teacher made an announcement, we had our first group assignment and the groups of were randomnly assigned by the teacher. I got matched with some girl called Akane, honestly I just wanted to get done with this homework as soon as possible, german was simply a subject that didn't appeal to me.
I stood near to the door before leaving and asked loudly trying to not sound rude ''Who is this girl called Akane''?. I suddenly hear a shy voice almost at the end of the classroom ''I-I am'' She said. It was the first time seeing a girl as cute as her. Akane had a white and pale skin, blue eyes, some long and black hair, she was not tall either so probably around 5'4'' and looked somewhat toned, not really muscular but femenine.
As I really didn't expect this outcome, couldn't help myself but to blush and head over where she was. ''Uh... look... I don't like this subject to much so I wanted to get done with it today as most, would you like to come with me to eat somewhere and get the assignment done after we finish eating? If you have some free time of course...''
''S-Sure, it's my first day at this place or school so I don't have much to do besides exploring the town'' She said happily.

We headed to a good sushi restaurant I knew after she told me she came from Japan for her last year of school. I ordered few rolls and drinks she recommended. We ate and talked for hours,
but the amount of food Akane ate was impressive, she ate about 3 times more than me so I said nervously. ''Woa you eat a lot for someone your size, not like it's a bad thing but uh, you don't seem to be in a bad shape either, is there a reason for it?''
''Well um... I started working out last week but I have to eat a lot if I want to see some results. I-I hope that's okay'' She said blushing and being a bit shy about that topic.
I didn't expect to be into working out, but to do some kind of sport, she didn't have real muscle after all but for a week... it looked better than I would expect someone's results to look, specially a girl. I didn't want to sound weird or compliment it in a wrong way so I just said ''Sure that's okay! I just didn't expect you to be into working out or anything, I think it's pretty nice for a change, you could even join me if you wanted, I workout normally on weekdays after school so we could go later on if you want to''
I was pretty body at 5'7'', worked out for about 2 years, just as a hobby to get myself distracted.
''O-Okay but only once...'' She didn't seem to want to talk much about it so we dropped the conversation and left the place.

Akane and me agreed to go to her place to finish the assignment, it didn't take so much. For some reason she had a good knowledge about the language and managed to do most of it without my help. I had already my workout clothes with me, so Akane just took hers and we went to the gym. We did arms, pecs and abs, I didnt need to help her on her form or weights. She really knew what to do, and her body was amazing. Akane was very slim and had a very good shape, toning lines, very fit in general.
Though it was a good thing that she seemed to enjoy my company, so we go together daily. After a while... we started going out as a couple.

After a month passed

We were at Akane's home after an exhausting workout, sometimes I even used to stay at her place since it was near to the gym and she was living alone. She packed 26 pounds of muscle... unlike myself since I only wanted to stay in shape. Akane was wearing only shorts and a sport bra, she now had a decent 6 pack, her whole body was now looking more bulky and muscular, with a few veins to go along. I wasn't so sure how to react... I never thought she was getting this kind of body, not like I didn't like it...I always loved muscles on girls, even the most juiced ones
but I wasn't sure how to tell her that, probably it would just scare her away. Her arms measure almost 14'' inches and somewhat ripped, 22' quads with some good definition, calves as big as her arms. ''Uh...Akane, I never asked this I think. But what got you into working out?'' I asked nervously trying hide how excited I was.
''I don't like talking much about it but you are my boyfriend so I guess I should tell you, I've been bullied my whole life since I was super small, fragile. I kinda came to this school to have a new start and decided to workout too and get really big'' She said happily.
''Sounds rough, well at least you seem to be enjoying yourself now...but wait... really big you say?'' I was a bit confused.
''Yes I planned myself to get as big as my body can handle, I was really unsure but I'm liking the muscle, how it feels, getting stronger, and even working out gets me on the mood so I made up my mind. I'll get as big as possible no matter what. Though I doubt you'll like that'' She said while feeling her right bicep.
I gulped as soon as I heard her talk, but I loved where it was going ''T-That's really nice, I really like the idea of you growing massive, even if you ever do steroids I'll really like it, I love it. I'd even help on whatever I can to help you grow!. Sorry I got a bit carried on...''
Akane blushed deeply as she heard that ''I'm glad you weren't freaked out or anything, but I do have something to tell you, I've been using steroids but they are not that strong, I just wanted to test how they worked but I want to start using the strongest we can find.''
''I don't mind! Let's find you some stronger juice, supplements, more food. Whatever you need, let's make you the biggest'' I said very excited
After having that conversation, Akane went to sleep due to being very tired and I stayed awake. I kept searching all the night and with some savings I had, bought the strongest steroids I could find over the net, a lot of protein powder, supplements that could help. They were supposed to come the next morning.

To be continued...

Forum Saradas

#1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« on: August 25, 2018, 04:11:00 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: #1st story: My girlfriend Akane
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 04:38:03 am »
Okay, not a bad attempt at a first story, I enjoyed it for the most part. I look forward to more, to see how far Akane can take her body! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:47:46 am »
Good start! Looking forward to read more.  8)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 06:24:43 am »
Good start and I hope you will continue.
Some stats about her growing and some test of her strenght would be good.

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 03:10:01 pm »
Wow, what a great start!  The story, characters and scenario feel like they're brimming with potential, much like Akane herself.  I love her understated, shy personality and reluctance to discuss her crazy goal, despite being 100% committed to it.  I can't wait to read more!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 01:18:48 pm »
yes please more,and maybe down the road ,have her going back to take some revenge on those who picked on her
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 01:31:20 pm »
Fantastic story. Can't wait to read more.   :clap:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 08:37:40 pm »
Looking forward to the continuation!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 11:07:42 pm »
I have no idea how big she wants to get. Hopefully, bigger than is actually possible in real life.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 11:15:43 pm »
Great start to the story; definitely excited to see where this story goes!  Steroid introductions are always a great thing, in my opinion!

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 11:30:37 pm »
Great start!.im looking forward to big things in this story!. :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 12:47:59 am »
Really looking forward to seeing where this one goes!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 03:58:58 pm »
Look forward to seeing where you go with this........

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 07:41:52 pm »
Thanks for the words. Some things came up and I'm ultra busy but I'll try doing a next chapter soon

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 07:44:07 pm »
I have no idea how big she wants to get. Hopefully, bigger than is actually possible in real life.

She will definetly grow a lot bigger than it's actually possible for sure!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st story: My girlfriend Akane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View