Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581021 Posts in 74115 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 04:48:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mirage  (Read 22844 times)

Offline joesoul

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mirage
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2023, 08:36:29 am »
Thanks Bruce321

The whole ordeal has left me deflated and to be honest as a retired 67 year old admirer of these amazing women, it's not the money that worried me. It's the fact that I was really looking forward to meeting her.
 :thanks:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2023, 08:36:29 am »

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2023, 09:18:06 am »
Mirage - meaning an unreal vision, or apparition. In my case it means no show.
 After I paid a $250.00 deposit for a mutually agreed session, I got a thank you reply.
 That was over two weeks back. The session was to be in Manchester UK Saturday, yesterday morning 9th September. Started messaging her a week back, asking for contact and location details. Absolutely no responses.  After a few repeated emails, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to go to Manchester, in the hope that she would contact me soon enough to make my way to her hotel. Her tour schedule in the UK was extremely hectic visiting 10 cities in 10 days, but that is no excuse for not one response in a 15 day period.
What a waste of my time and money.  I am now feeling cheated, disappointed and disillusioned. 😢😢👎🏼👎🏼

Too many cheat nowadays with these providers.

Offline jason123

• New
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2023, 05:28:10 am »
Mirage - meaning an unreal vision, or apparition. In my case it means no show.
 After I paid a $250.00 deposit for a mutually agreed session, I got a thank you reply.
 That was over two weeks back. The session was to be in Manchester UK Saturday, yesterday morning 9th September. Started messaging her a week back, asking for contact and location details. Absolutely no responses.  After a few repeated emails, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to go to Manchester, in the hope that she would contact me soon enough to make my way to her hotel. Her tour schedule in the UK was extremely hectic visiting 10 cities in 10 days, but that is no excuse for not one response in a 15 day period.
What a waste of my time and money.  I am now feeling cheated, disappointed and disillusioned. 😢😢👎🏼👎🏼

Sorry to hear this. How did you pay? PayPal? Have you ever contacted PayPal?

Offline joesoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2023, 01:34:29 pm »
Hi jorge78
thanks for interest and comments. Yes I paid via PayPal, but not informed them as I'm not sure what they can do, but I will follow that course of action.👍

Offline joesoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2023, 02:05:12 pm »
PayPal could not assist as the 'Buyer Protection' does not cover transactions done as 'Family and friends'. Also the service that I was paying for probably violates their business codes of conduct.
 I've been stitched up (scammed), pure and simple. She's not pure and I must be simple. My admiration for muscular women has cost me dearly, physically, financially and mentally. 😢👎🏼

'CAVEAT EMPTOR'  -  buyer beware.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2023, 02:24:59 pm »
PayPal could not assist as the 'Buyer Protection' does not cover transactions done as 'Family and friends'. Also the service that I was paying for probably violates their business codes of conduct.
 I've been stitched up (scammed), pure and simple. She's not pure and I must be simple. My admiration for muscular women has cost me dearly, physically, financially and mentally. 😢👎🏼

Just call PayPal, they will solve this problem immediately.

What is PayPal’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services?

We don't permit PayPal account holders to sell:

Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2023, 03:22:31 pm »

Wow sorry to hear about this. I knew there was something dodgy with her when she listed all these cities on her travel schedule.

Offline joesoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2023, 10:03:10 pm »
Contacted PayPal, who investigated and stated there was no unauthorized activity.  Which was probably correct, but I tried to highlight that 'Mirage' was accepting deposits through their transaction process without providing any goods or service in return. In other words, police any payments and transaction activities to this suspicious seller.
Also tried to contact 'Sessiongirls' to investigate, but their contact page was impossible to access and continually looped. It seems that the session world is stacked in favour of the seller, not the buyer. 😞

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2023, 12:09:08 pm »
Contacted PayPal, who investigated and stated there was no unauthorized activity.  Which was probably correct, but I tried to highlight that 'Mirage' was accepting deposits through their transaction process without providing any goods or service in return. In other words, police any payments and transaction activities to this suspicious seller.
Also tried to contact 'Sessiongirls' to investigate, but their contact page was impossible to access and continually looped. It seems that the session world is stacked in favour of the seller, not the buyer. 😞

You can directly email Jennifer Thomas

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=189269.msg1563980#msg1563980

Hello,

To anyone that believes there is a fake profile on SessionGirls please contact me.
I will ask the girl to prove her identity, if she does not , I will remove her from the site within 3 days of the request.

Unless I am aware , I can't do anything.
So please let me know.  Thank you! XOXO

Jennifer@sessiongirls.com
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Zenzen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2023, 11:47:34 pm »
Just reported the last scams to Jennifer Thomas, her response is below:

Hi  *******,

I just sent an email today to Mirage giving her 3 days to refund deposit.

DanaXmuscles was removed fron Sessiongirls because of a lost deposit but she made good on it  and returned it so I let her return on the site. 

It's been a long time since I have been on Saradas  but if you can mention to them that if they email me with proof or payment and let me know what happened  that I will  do my best to get  them refunded. If my attempts are unsuccessful, the girl gets removed from the site and put in the scammer section .

Thank you,
Jennifer

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2023, 09:43:46 am »
Mirage isn't like this. Not that I don't believe the story, but I know her pretty well.

I heard from friends near her that she has been in a car accident; also phone broken; recovering, etc.

I haven't had the usual contact with her either, she only replies with very short messages, not being able to app much yet. So let's see where this goes and I hope all will be set straight soon.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline joesoul

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2023, 05:23:13 pm »
Thanks 'squeezemebaby' for your interest and comments. As a caring, thoughtful gentleman, it did cross my mind that perhaps something may have happened to her. If she was in an accident or suffering from some anxiety or mental issues, I wish her well and a speedy recovery. However it's now 3 weeks since I had any contact from her whatsoever.
  If I do hear from her positively, I will gladly post the news to hopefully put this matter to rest.

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2023, 05:34:46 pm »
Mirage is known for being professionnal. i m sure she will refund and she is very honnest. just give her time.

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2023, 05:46:25 pm »
In my experience, she forgets shit all the time. You get what you want eventually but damn it takes a while

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2023, 10:18:44 pm »
In my experience, she forgets shit all the time. You get what you want eventually but damn it takes a while

Does she smoke weed?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mirage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View