Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572581 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:42:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2701651 times)

birmi482

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #810 on: March 04, 2019, 01:53:07 pm »
I personally think that it is more a problem to maintain her size. She is the most popular model on hbc because of her size and not in spite of it, followed by Aleesha who is also quite massive. You can also see from the reactions on her insta page that most followers praise her for her muscle mass and want her to grow even more, so i believe that it is more maintance thing . On her insta posts she has often spoken out against the trend of downsizing fbb. She believes that judges have killed off female bb by downsizing fbbs while she bucks the trend and that her huge popularity would turn things the other way round, that"s my impression at least.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #811 on: March 05, 2019, 12:56:30 pm »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #812 on: March 05, 2019, 05:34:19 pm »
You are right, but Nataliya has singlehandedly lit up the discussion  of how far female muscle mass can go. Sone of us believe she can beat Renne biceps measurement, I personally believe she hit her max two years ago and since then has remained within a certain band,  but is not pushing the limits further up, at least from what i have seen so far, whether it's because she does not want or because she cannot

Sums up my view on it. As you said about 2 years ago she got really big but either couldn't sustain that or didn't want to. I think she is smart enough to realise for her own career it probably makes sense to be appealing to a wider audience rather than us hardcore fanatics looking for the biggest girl in the world.

Biggest Girls are NOT treated Well Everywhere.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #813 on: March 05, 2019, 11:07:34 pm »
I've never once believed the 19inches.  I just have to see video evidence of that.  IDK if any exist.  Compare her to Renne Toney.  Renne is rocking 20in.  Natalia doesn't look anywhere near that.  And her left is smaller than her right.

What does it Matter, Bro? Absolute Muscle Size seems to be going out of Fashion. Even the BIG MALE Olympia Bodybuilders are being ACCUSED of Being MASS MONSTERS with BUBBLE Guts - Maybe they got poor Advice on Supplements.

And Unfortunately for Renne Toney, Natalya and Aleesha seem to be getting much more Attention.

In the Media, it is the "HYPE" that Matters, Especially if you are going to Build a Case, to Fight for Popularizing Female Bodybuilding.
After "REAL" Muscular FBB is Back on Track, and Globally Popular, Not only those like Renne Toney and Monique Jones, but many hopefuls from India, China and even from countries totally New to FBB might produce Giant Amazons.

So NATALYA might be a Good "FACE" or Interface to Promote FBB, (provided she is OK with being "Used" that way).

I say, Someone Should "Invite" or "Grant her Assylum" in the United States, and one of the best to do that would be Arnold SW....... (and Probably even Pres. Donald Trump). Sorry for the "Speculation on Steroids", but I sometimes get carried away !!!!!!!

So there, is my vision of Bringing back Female Bodybuilding to the Top. Unfortunately, some FBB Fans in Russia and America should get together and try it.
I am "Unable", being a Family Man, in Sri Lanka, where Female Bodybuilding is still stigmatized Socially (at the least it is Laughed At, in a discouraging way, the worst maybe a Media Attack by certain people who act like "Religious" Conservatives).

Only one popular Female Bodybuilder (Dulanjali Samarasingha) and she is a mother who has the Full support of her family.

Jeez was it necessary for you go super sized font on me?  Just adding my 2 cents on the arm discussion.   :sorry:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdb332

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #814 on: March 06, 2019, 01:41:43 am »
I've never once believed the 19inches.  I just have to see video evidence of that.  IDK if any exist.  Compare her to Renne Toney.  Renne is rocking 20in.  Natalia doesn't look anywhere near that.  And her left is smaller than her right.

What does it Matter, Bro? Absolute Muscle Size seems to be going out of Fashion. Even the BIG MALE Olympia Bodybuilders are being ACCUSED of Being MASS MONSTERS with BUBBLE Guts - Maybe they got poor Advice on Supplements.

And Unfortunately for Renne Toney, Natalya and Aleesha seem to be getting much more Attention.

In the Media, it is the "HYPE" that Matters, Especially if you are going to Build a Case, to Fight for Popularizing Female Bodybuilding.
After "REAL" Muscular FBB is Back on Track, and Globally Popular, Not only those like Renne Toney and Monique Jones, but many hopefuls from India, China and even from countries totally New to FBB might produce Giant Amazons.

So NATALYA might be a Good "FACE" or Interface to Promote FBB, (provided she is OK with being "Used" that way).

I say, Someone Should "Invite" or "Grant her Assylum" in the United States, and one of the best to do that would be Arnold SW....... (and Probably even Pres. Donald Trump). Sorry for the "Speculation on Steroids", but I sometimes get carried away !!!!!!!

So there, is my vision of Bringing back Female Bodybuilding to the Top. Unfortunately, some FBB Fans in Russia and America should get together and try it.
I am "Unable", being a Family Man, in Sri Lanka, where Female Bodybuilding is still stigmatized Socially (at the least it is Laughed At, in a discouraging way, the worst maybe a Media Attack by certain people who act like "Religious" Conservatives).

Only one popular Female Bodybuilder (Dulanjali Samarasingha) and she is a mother who has the Full support of her family.

Jeez was it necessary for you go super sized font on me?  Just adding my 2 cents on the arm discussion.   :sorry:

Does anyone know if she offers sessions? And if so, what kind?

birmi482

« Reply #815 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:04 am »
I asked the same question on saradas a few months ago  just before she went to win in Romania, but nobody gave an answer or nobody seems to know. In any case she is not on wb270.com or sessiongirls.com

birmi482

« Reply #816 on: March 06, 2019, 03:54:56 am »
And as far as  i can remember, no one has ever posted a report from a session with her , so i guess the answer is negative

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #817 on: March 06, 2019, 01:01:02 pm »

Offline h666666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #818 on: March 06, 2019, 11:15:53 pm »
There are clips and pics of her measuring her arm at 48 cm (almost 19"). Either they were totally fake… or she may have lost a lot of size last year when dieting down for her show.

birmi482

« Reply #819 on: March 06, 2019, 11:55:10 pm »
I think both answers are right. They were probably fake, by 2 cm. 46cm were probably the max she has arrived. She has very voluminous arms overall, but biceps not really peaking up. When she dieted down, they probably lost something and shrinked tp 42/43cm, still impressive though

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #820 on: March 07, 2019, 01:57:31 am »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #821 on: March 07, 2019, 02:23:15 am »
There are clips and pics of her measuring her arm at 48 cm (almost 19"). Either they were totally fake… or she may have lost a lot of size last year when dieting down for her show.

The best thing would be to ask a member from Russia, who can directly OR indirectly contact her. Otherwise we would just be Arguing in Circles.
One also has to Remember that Russia is a Nation of Powerful Oligarchs, with little or No Middle class. Also, Natalya TRUKHINA was for a LONG time Almost Pleading for Donations and Sponsorships.

Atlast, she seems to have got some sponsors. But Do We really know what Agreements she has signed with those sponsors?

Although I have never been to Russia, I am a Russo-phile. And from the Information I have got, regarding their Society, it seems that Russia Basically has a PATRIARCHAL Society, where for girls atleast, the Focus is MORE on Aesthetic Appeal Rather than BIG Muscle. (Great Strength maybe a Plus Point, but I do Not think BIG Muscles are).

Maybe 7 years ago I read a Webpage on the Views of Russian FBB Elena SHPORTUN- Willemer (Later Shportun Freimuth), and what she said was, She  Does NOT like BIG Muscles, but is rather an Aesthetic Figure.

Also consider this. NO Russian Woman has Ever EVEN Participated in the Miss OLYMPIA Contests in Bodybuilding.
Valentina Chepiga was a winner, But She is NOT Russian (she is Ukrainian).

Ukraine seems to have a different perception of the Female Body than Russia has, Judging atleast by the Bodybuilders BEFORE Year 2011.

I was Hoping that atleast Liudmila Tuboltseva might enter the Olympia (maybe she had a chance in about 2003 or 2004, but for some reason she didn't go to Miss Olympia).

Lack of Money may also be an Issue (unless a Feminist Oligarch decides to support Russian FBBs, for the sake of Gender Equality).

So, I say Again, "Bring" Natalya (and if possible Natalya) to the United States of America or even Britain, Canada, France or Australia, where there are Loads of Pro-Bodybuilding Feminists and "Shmoes" like Myself but who are vastly Richer than me.

birmi482

« Reply #822 on: March 07, 2019, 03:59:38 am »
I dont know where you take your assumptions from. Strength athletism is very popular in Russia, she started there and became a bodybuilder at a later stage. She has been vociferous against the trend of downsizing fbb which means that she advocates big muscles.  She targets international audience but is hugely popular in Russia as well, having had a number of tv appearances, probably more than any other russian fbb before her. Society in Russia is also changing albeit at a slower pace

Offline alfredo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #823 on: March 07, 2019, 09:07:14 am »
And as far as  i can remember, no one has ever posted a report from a session with her , so i guess the answer is negative

I tried once to arrange a session with her. I had received a positive respons well in advance, I was in Moscow, and stayed at a hotel

which she could easily reach. I had informed her, of course, beforehand where I would stay. At the end of the day she wanted me to come to some place I didn't know about,

not a hotel, and the fee was astronomical. I backed out for obvious reasons.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #824 on: March 07, 2019, 09:20:52 am »
I dont know where you take your assumptions from. Strength athletism is very popular in Russia, she started there and became a bodybuilder at a later stage. She has been vociferous against the trend of downsizing fbb which means that she advocates big muscles.  She targets international audience but is hugely popular in Russia as well, having had a number of tv appearances, probably more than any other russian fbb before her. Society in Russia is also changing albeit at a slower pace

What you say is True. But Natalya is Only One Bodybuilder.

When other "Senior" Bodybuilders like Elena Shportun, say they likes the Thin AESTHETIC Figure, (Versus the Young Trukhina), what are the Implications?

And, (I Think on rt.com interview), Natalya said that Most of her HATERS on the Social Networks were from Russia itself. So many her own people do Not seem to like her.
In Contrast, She also said about the LOADS of Support she gets from the Western Countries including the US.

So, best thing is, If possible, prepare a Livelihood for her, and Encourage her to Defect to the USA, Canada, Australia, Britain, etc. and Give her the INCENTIVES to GROW, as Big as she can !!!!!!!

As for the "Strength athleticism " you said, were Very Popular in Russia, well the Russian Idea for "Strength" and "athleticism" Ranges right from the BIG "Sumo Wrestler- like" Olympic Weightlifters like Vassily Alexiev and Huge Putt Shot Women (All whom have NO Musclar Definition), to the Extremely THIN Little and SUPER-STRONG GIRLS like Powerlifters Maryana Naumova.

All of these Great Athletes are Extremely STRONG and Some of them are Ultra-HUGE.

But as far as Muscle Definition Goes, the Muscles are All Either Hidden under Fat Layers, OR in the Little Girls maybe a "MUTANT" gene for Super Strong (Yet Super Thin) Muscle Fibers.
(Yelena Isinbayeva - Pole Vaulter was a Rare Exception, who had Muscle Definition as a RUSSIAN FEMALE Olympic Athlete.)

Have you seen the Photo of the Thin Power lifter Maryana NAUMOVA (of RUSSIA) Lifting Dana Linn BAILEY (United States of America) the Link:

Well this is comic, but does it also NOT Give you an Idea of the RUSSIAN View of Strength and Athleticism, as Against the AMERICAN View of Strength and Athleticism.

The Americans seem to Love Pure Muscularity (as Well as Strength). Russians may love Strength without the Definition or "BIG-ness" of the Muscles.

The Best Research you can Do is, Conduct a Survey (atleast Online, if you Cannot GO to Russia) on the Views of Russian Men (and Women), Regarding Muscularly Well Defined GIRLS and WOMEN.

Also, do NOT be Confused when Russian Women say they do "BODYBUILDING". Maybe Seven years ago, even the "Bikini" like figure was called Bodybuilding, in Russia.

You may still find Physique and Fitness competitors calling themselves Bodybuilders.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View