Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572610 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:44:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey guys Tabbyanne here!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hey guys Tabbyanne here!  (Read 5632 times)

tabbyanne

Hey guys Tabbyanne here!
« on: June 11, 2018, 11:11:19 am »
Hey guys! Not been here for along time so thought i'd get back on hows everyone doing? few of my pics here!

Forum Saradas

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Hey guys Tabbyanne here!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 03:54:05 pm »
Welcome back, Tabbyanne. You look great!

tabbyanne

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:46:19 pm »
Thank you!

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:09:23 pm »
Glad to see u here. I saw pictures of you a few years ago but since I did not see you anymore I figured you were gone 4 ever. Ladies sometimes are here one second and gone the next. I call them "novas" They shine bright for a while then they are gone and all that is left is a beautiful cloud. Or in the case of ladies like you some really nice photos on the internet  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Frumpy26

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 05:01:51 am »
Good to see you again

Offline rotary8

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 01:49:59 pm »
 :clap: jeezus! So fine :cool2:

tabbyanne

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 11:58:42 am »
haha nah guys still here!

bazbierk

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 08:10:38 pm »
 :wob: Back!

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 03:00:09 pm »
You look amazing. Beautiful, powerful, muscular, sexy!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 09:14:36 am »
OMG you are stunning ? social media links at all ?

Offline Chipsnsalsa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2018, 10:56:03 pm »
 :hey: Sessions?

Offline FrancisM666

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 10:42:14 pm »
Wow!!!

Offline fluffy1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 07:18:46 am »
Welcome Back and I am already Sweating.....Hahahahaha

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2018, 09:23:36 am »
Hello Ms Anne
I don't know if you are still here but I just found the articles you did for muscle sports mag and I would like to respectfully disagree on the muscle fetish article. This is part of what you wrote:
What do men with muscle fetishes want? They want to be dominated. They want a woman who is strong and bigger them to tell them what to do. They want to pine for them. They want to be told they are a piece of shit who doesn’t deserve to be with a Goddess such as them. They want to fantasize that these women can pick them up and throw them around like a rag doll and make them their bitch.

I like women with muscle as much as anybody else here but I don't want to be: beat up, beat down, dominated, hit, wrestle with or be verbally abused. I know there are tons of men who want that type of thing but not all of them who like femuscle do. To me, its the same as a guy who likes women with a big chest. He likes them because they look good and feel good. Same with female muscle. Some guys like it because they look good and feel good. BTW I don't count muscle worship here. Men have been wanting to touch women's bodies for thousands of years. To me muscle worship is just an extension of that.

I have seen other women say almost this exact same thing a few times over the years and it sometimes makes me think that the women themselves only have half the story. I think to myself, "don't these women ever meet a guy who likes them for how they look, and not what she can do to him?" I guess it is because the guys who like the domination speak louder then other guys. They are the ones who post thinks like: "I wish she would beat me up" or "I want to be crushed by her thighs." While other guys will post something like, "She has a great body."

I don't want to be crushed by a woman's thighs. I want to be between a woman's thighs the old fashioned way. And if those thighs are 24 inches of muscle, so much the better. I don't know if this made any sense and just to be clear I'm not talking bad about guys who like the domination stuff. But when you say it like you did in your article, it almost sounds like that is the beginning and end of the conversation. Very little is said of guys who just like women with muscles and having normal, intimate, consensual relations with them. Just like any other woman

Also, women have been telling guys what to do for thousands of years. They have never needed muscle for that  ;D

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

aaron_geeks

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 06:49:39 pm »
Nice to meet you tabby 😊

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hey guys Tabbyanne here!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View